All Adobe Acrobat Sign Reviews

Colton

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Very Easy to Sign Documents

I have never ran into any issues while using this software. I would definitely recommend this product.

PROS

It's extremely simple to sign PDFs and other documents. It's not expensive and it comes from a trusted company, Adobe, that has been around for a long time.

CONS

There isn't anything in particular that I didn't like about this application. Applying you're digital signature is very simple with this software.

Reason for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

Adobe is a much more trustworthy company that's been around much longer.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

Foxit eSign started to charge for their services as well and I wanted to go with the more trusted and known company.

Shrinivas

Broadcast Media, 501-1,000 employees

Ease of use

PROS

Multi party signing ease of use mainly used for agreement signing

CONS

none have loved to use it have tried others too support is good of Adobe

Gregg

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Good Signing tool - Ridiculous price increases and predatory sales team - Horrible support.

Overall our experience in dealing with Adobe on this was horrible. They purchased our account when they bought Echosign. They immediately started raising prices. When we had an accidental overage (which we received no system warnings we were approaching or had crossed) we received an email that led to phone calls in which they politely informed us that we owed them ridiculous amounts of money ( biling overage documents at 4X the cost of our regular send rate). They bullied us knowing they had our data captive and we eventually settled on a payment for the overage. When contract renewal time came up, they wanted to DOUBLE our price and claimed they were giving us a great deal. We couldn't run away fast enough. We practically begged for a more reasonable price structure but nobody there would "get it authorized." when we finally sent them notice we would not be renewing, suddenly they want to know what it takes to keep our business. They start sending aggressive communications and asking us what price they want us to match, after having repeatedly telling us they could go no lower during the renewal negotiations. Overall, their sales team and customer service teams come off as ingenuous, scammy, and almost like extortionists. They start out being super sweet to you and then as things progress, they turn into heartless pit bulls. We could not be happier to be out from under their thumb regarding our document management.

PROS

It's easy to tag your docs, send them, get them signed, manage your library and templates, and find things when you need them.

CONS

Support via Zen Desk is ridiculous. If you have a time sensitive issue forget it. It's a "zendesk" black hole and they can take days to make an initial and usually unhelpful reply. the more you explain your problem, you find different agents responding and be repeating yourself over and over. they will keep switching agents on you so there is no continuity of resolution. In the end, you will likely come up with a workaround to your issue long before Adobe "support " gets you an answer.

Reason for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

FOr ease of transition from Echosign, we did not want to research and set up a new signing library on another service. We have now and couldn't be more pleased.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

Because Adobe bought them - we had no choice. They seemed amicable enough at first so we signed with them rather than spending resources searching for other solutions. That was a big mistake.

Juan

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2024

Signature Worldwide

PROS

It solved my problem to have my image release sign with ease worldwide.

CONS

I don't have any complaints. I like the tool.

Reason for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

We were already using Adobe software, so I was familiar with it.

Evans

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Adobe Acrobat Sign

PROS

Adobe Acrobat Sign has been in my daily life for my job as a warehouse manager and has been a great tool for a long time.

CONS

nothing bad to say about Adobe Acrobat Sign has been a great tool for my daily job.

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Remote document sign

It is very good and easy to operate and no need of printing

PROS

It prevents printing and one can sign and send it to the orginator

CONS

I have no complains and I like it as it is simpl

Galen

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Adobe Acrobat Sign - a strong tool for the digital workforce

Very impressed with it as a digital signing product. Lots of capabilities and it seems to work flawlessly!

PROS

The ease of obtaining multiple signatures and the subsequent sending of the signed document to all parties.

CONS

The document management feature - just because we don't really use it in that way and therefore it can be hard to locate and peruse.

ameera

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed March 2023

Adobe- The Digital Signature

PROS

The most unique way to create digital signature which helps to attach our signature everywhere easily

CONS

Nothing least about Adobe Acrobat Sign i like it always

RISHI

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

EASY TO USE ADOBE FILL AND SIGN

Very simple and easy to use and would definitely recommend it for office use and personal use especially on the go where you can edit and sign off on documents whether using a Mobile phone or Tablet with a pen

PROS

There is an App available for the phone as well which made editing a document and electronically signing it a breeze...

CONS

I haven't had any issues at this time with the APP.

Michelle

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Easy Way to Digitally Sign Freelance Contracts

PROS

I like the convenience and ease with which I can digitally sign freelance contracts for my clients.

CONS

I haven't noticed any issues with using Adobe Acrobat Sign.

Reviewed May 2024

Making the switch to electronic signatures

Changed the way we have our contracts signed. Great overall experience and would highly recommend.

PROS

Upload multiple templates with fillable fields to increase productivity and time management.

CONS

Sometimes the fields can be tricky to edit.

Abby

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Makes Managing Contracts And Getting Signatures a Breeze

Adobe Acrobat Sign streamlines contract administration and contract negotiations for our business. It saves us countless hours each month and provides our clients with a safer, more secure and more collaborative way to manage contracts.

PROS

My business deals with contract negotiation and administration on a daily basis and we often require signatures from multiple parties before the contract is considered completed. In the old days, we emailed contracts that had printed off, signed and scanned by the parties. Then, on our end, we had to confirm the contract was signed and complete before executing on the project in question. Using Adobe Acrobat Sign, we don't have to deal with any of that. Once it is sent off, we get notified when the contract is complete or has modifications. Custom fields makes it extremely easy for us to use the same template for multiple projects and customize each contract with different types of fields. It also provides the option of collecting and aggregating responses from multiple parties.

CONS

Our clients sometimes complain that they don't receive copies of the contract in their inbox. We believe this is due to the emails being sent to a spam folder.

Reason for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

We already had a file management system so we wanted to use this service strictly for contracts and occasionally for form building.

Thomas

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Adobe Acrobat Sign is Industry Standard

My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is a good one. The software has allowed me to professionally handle multiple types of documents that allow my company to smoothly collaborate and work with other contractors and companies.

PROS

Adobe Acrobat Sign has become a crucial tool for my company to handle important production documents, contracts, and agreements. What I like most about this software is the powerful tools and features that allow you to virtually do and handle any task.

CONS

There are not many cons about this software; however, for someone new to adobe acrobat I could foresee the program being a little intimidating and user friendliness being a concern. However, there is an abundance of resources provided through Adobe and by other online users that can get anyone up to speed or the help they need.

Reason for choosing Adobe Acrobat Sign

I choose to stick with all adobe products as I signed up for the Adobe Creative Cloud

I became a member of the Adobe Creative Cloud

Reviewed November 2022

Powerful but expensive for the paid (non-bundled) version

Works well if you only need limited features.

PROS

It is fairly easy to use, and nice that it is bundled together with Adobe Acrobat. Works great if you simply need a single document signed by a single user from time to time.

CONS

Unfortunately, for some of the features that are needed for power users, the version that is bundled with Adobe Acrobat is not sufficient. The paid version (for a few extra important features) is very expensive. I would love to see the full featured version bundled with Adobe Acrobat, or to provide Adobe Acrobat subscribers with a discount on the full version.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

The bundled version was super easy to use and included with my Adobe Acrobat subscription. This made the switch a no-brainer, until I dug into the features that were missing with this version.

Reviewed April 2021

Modernity and Ease

Overall, Adobe Sign has made my work process much faster and simpler and it has been truly so helpful and effective. I think there are many great features within the software so you can really make it work for you however you may need. Although pricey, the software really optimizes workflow on another level.

PROS

Adobe Sign really helps to streamline workflow because it is very effective, and easy to use. If you work with documents that need signatures at all, Adobe Sign is pretty much a must. It is very easy, and fast, to send a document off for signature and then be notified once it is signed. Adobe Sign also has a feature where the document can be sent through various approval levels and be re-routed according to a formula that you can modify—so if a document ultimately needs to be approved by three people in a hierarchical order, you can set it up in Adobe sign to be sent to the first approved and so forth. Another great feature is the ability to actually edit and draw your signature as it would look had you signed it in person, instead of just having a cursive type font.

CONS

There aren’t any major downsides to this software, I think the main downside would be that it is a little pricey so if you want to get the software for multiple people in your company it may be pushing the budget. But, the features and increased efficiency are worth the price in my opinion.

Package deal with Adobe Acrobat since we work with PDFs a lot

Svend Bertil

Internet, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2023

A Comprehensive Review of Adobe Acrobat Sign

All in all, Adobe Acrobat Sign is a great digital signature solution. It is feature-rich, secure, and easy to use. For businesses looking for a comprehensive digital signature solution, Adobe Acrobat Sign would be an excellent choice.

PROS

Adobe Acrobat Sign is an incredibly comprehensive and user-friendly digital signature solution. It is easy to set up and the interface is intuitive and straightforward. The service offers a wide range of features that make it an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes. It allows for secure and legally binding e-signatures, document storage and tracking, and more.

CONS

Adobe Acrobat Sign does have some drawbacks. It is relatively costly compared to other digital signature solutions and it is not compatible with some browsers. It also does not offer as many customization options as some of its competitors.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

Adobe Acrobat Sign stands out from its competitors with its wide range of features and easy-to-use interface. It also offers secure and legally binding e-signatures, document storage and tracking, and more. It is also more cost effective than many of its rivals, making it an excellent option for businesses of all sizes.

paul

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

inexpensive platform for signing contracts

Easy to use, I can edit these PDFs, sign, and easily attach to a e-mail. I love it and highly recommended it especially since PDFS are common. Also, I can save my signature!!

PROS

Extremely cheap if you have the whole Adobe Creative Suite as I do. I love that I can just pull up any PDFs easily sign them and attached to an e-mail and done. Not only that I can also edit anything as I go. I used it weekly on my phone, tablet, and computer.

CONS

There isn't much cons. I do not know the pricing of the software individually. I have the creative suite and did not expect to use this as much as my other software's. I can not find any cons, easily the best.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Acrobat Sign

I tried Docusign, this is just easier to use.

Joshua

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Good features and functionality let down by constant bugs and horrific technical support

PROS

When it works, it works well. Basic templates work well, but for large documents it's more trouble than it's worth.

CONS

The less senior support team are extremely bad, we have daily occurrences of bugs transposing fields and emails going missing , as well as making back end breaking changes to mail templaters without sending out any comms No ability to export templates. Ability to create templates with tokenised markup in fields for example {signer1:prefill:txt} however we have been told it's better to use the web drag and drop designer which once the work has been done it's impossible to export the work done if a small change to text needs to be done which creates hours of work. When we log tickets we are often fobbed off with ridiculous solutions that do not work, which despite being given proof the solution was not fit for purpose being constantly told to do the same "fix"... which on some occasions is: don't use the tokenised templates option it's buggy... why even provide functionality then advise against it's use. The API is functional but overly complex, and when new versions come out they are not backwards compatible causing additional time and expense.

Elizabeth