• icon"What I love about Docupilot is that it helped our organisation to simply automate a lot of work."
  • icon"Pretty intuitive to use, any problems, the supporting team is always standing by."
  • icon"Easy to set up and use with excellent integration with Zapier. It works exactly as it should."
  • icon"I thought the product had limitations at different points, but in every case it was because of my own lack of familiarity with the capabilities of Docupilot."
  • icon"Initially I was not too sure about using Zapier, but it ended up being a very smooth process."
  • icon"No able to edit the document on the platform, instead editing in Word on your desktop and then uploading."

Browse all Docupilot Reviews

• Have you used Docupilot and would like to share your experience with others?

Don

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great product. Amazing Customer Service.

I can't recall getting this high quality customer service from any provider in any field. It's refreshing.

Pros

I stumbled onto Docupilot while looking for alternatives for our startup. Our effort is a bit complex but Docupilot was able to deliver everything we needed. The product is fantastic - reliable, versatile, and at a great price. We're completely satisfied with the product but the customer service is just incredible - seriously unbeatable. I had questions or needed help multiple times a week at some points. Unfailingly, they've gone way above and beyond to help us meet our goals. They've also reached out to others beyond their company to collaboratively help solve problems we encountered. For most of this period, they did all of that while I was still using their free version! They are patient, respond quickly, and will do what it takes to deliver. We are close to launch and it never could have happened without the top notch team at Docupilot. A special shout out to Rohit who provided immeasurable help every step of the way.

Cons

I thought the product had limitations at different points, but in every case it was because of my own lack of familiarity with the capabilities of Docupilot. I would ask if something could be done with the product and expected a "no" but the answer was always yes. We encountered a lot of obstacles but Docupilot overcame every one of them. I was surprised but grateful.

Reasons for choosing Docupilot

We looked at lots of alternatives. I liked the pricing for Docupilot compared to the alternatives, and they were quick to respond and follow up with me. We will stay with Docupilot because the product delivers consistently, is incredibly versatile, and the customer service is unbeatable.

Craig

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Excellent Customre Service

Docupilot has some of the best customer support I have ever experienced. We have asked them what we think are complex questions, assuming the ask would not be possible. Each time they have responded with code/processes that work perfectly for us.

Pros

Docupilot is easy to use and feature rich. Highly recommend this product for those who need output from complex business processes and data.

Cons

some competitors have easier to read html editor

Reasons for choosing Docupilot

This product was equally as feature rich as the competitor we were using. It was more cost-effective, but the customer support is what sets them apart.

Kenneth

November 2022

Great product!

Pros

We use it to automate agreement copies that are being signed digitally using Airtable and MiniExtensions and it was very easy to set up. We've never had it fail on us yet (knock on virtual wood), so it's great to have a tool that is truly "set it and forget it." An extremely vital part our no-code workflow.

Cons

Wish it was able to integrate with Airtable outside of an extension. Would rather use it as an automation.

Alex

October 2022

One day to setup, years to enjoy

I felt like they do care about their customers and they do genuinely want to help and provide a great service. Even when my initial decision was not to proceed (due to inntegration that I needed was not there) - they didn't give up - they followe up, they worked on it, they made it better and now they have me on-board for years to come, for sure!

Pros

Price plans are well structured and suitable for variaty of businesses and cases, so - thank you for that. Support is outstanding - they have develoepd new custom integration that we needed in a matter of days and provided outstanding documentation that is easy to follow. Very simple and intuitive interface

Cons

could not find "About Us" page, as I wanted to learn about the team behind :)

Reasons for switching to Docupilot

They recently had a very aggressive price increase, which was 3x times the original subscription. I have never experienced anything like that with any other vendors. Price increases are common and expected from time to time, but their aggressive approach made me to look for an alternative - not because I was desparate to save a few bucks, but because I felt this was very unfair and I didn't want to support them anymore.

Nic

April 2022

Best Move We Made

Wonderful and refreshing. I wish we had begun looking for an alternative months and months ago.

Pros

The feature set is comparable with other leading online document creation software we have used. The BEST element and 90%+ of our decision to switch was the customer care & support. Available when we needed and hand held us through any onboarding issues and queries we had. They had no idea that I was basing my decision to move 10,000+ merges a month on their support replies - but they aced it and we have moved 2 businesses so far, and will be moving a third next month.

Cons

No able to edit the document on the platform, instead editing in Word on your desktop and then uploading. Adds a little time to, but only minutes and not an overall distraction.

CC & Support

Reasons for switching to Docupilot

Support, reliability, price, but 90% of decision was based on support. Abysmal from Formstack and amazing so far from Docupilot.

Scott

Industry: Law Practice

Heavyweight contender

Support is outstanding. I've made a couple requests for changes that were made within hours.

Pros

Docupilot is an excellent choice for cloud-based document generation. I use it specifically to create bespoke Fee Agreements and releases to then send to SignNow for electronic signatures from my clients.

Cons

There are still a few features that I'd like to see, but they are working diligently to add them.

Reasons for switching to Docupilot

Docupilot has nearly all the functionality of WebMerge at a MUCH more competitive pricing structure.

Joonatan

Saves us huge amount of time

For us, together with Zapier, Docupilot makes true magic. We produce thousands of documents automatically, saving us huge amount of time.

Pros

Easy to use. Cheaper than alternatives and works like magic with Zapier.

Cons

Cant really say anything that could be better, all the features are good and other features can be managed elsewere (for example AND-logic).

Reasons for switching to Docupilot

Easy to use, better logic in-document, cheaper. It was a triple-win to switch.

Julie

June 2022

Well done Docupolit!

Great product and great customer service.

Pros

Really useful and created the work flow we need in our business to create forms and letters

Cons

Worked well for our purposes. we did not have any issues with the product

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

March 2022

Amazing support

Pros

The ongoing support and development of this product is incredible. We had a number of custom features or adjustments we wanted to be made which i expected to take forever to be released but got an email a couple of days later with all of them implemented.

Cons

This software is a great solution as a alternative to other document creating platforms.

dora

Industry: Information Services

October 2022

DocuPilot has a passionate team

great 100% recommendable to other clients,

Pros

It do the job needed and the support team welcome and is passionate this totally differentiate them from their competitors even when some functions that available in competitor and not in them yet i feel with a team with this passion they would finally achieve what client needs at the end of the day you really want a team who is able to support you !

Cons

their team the interface is very user freindly too

Reasons for switching to Docupilot

Webmerge is not even answering my questions........ that's really bad. when they finally do, it's an official reply does not do me any help .

Michele

Powerful. Easy. Nothing else compares.

Pros

A powerful document generator, I haven't found anything that I cannot do. The insert dynamic image function and insert google map function for my template was critical to our business, and none of the other tools had this capability. Many others stop short at simple token/field insertion of raw data, but Docupilot allows for field formatting, calculations, if-then-else conditional statements, raw HTML source code. Easy enough for anyone to use, and powerful enough for a superuser/coder to be happy. The integration options are powerful enough to integrate with almost any software or CRM through webhooks, APIs, web forms, Zapier, etc. I am using it through Hubspot using Webhooks. I highly recommend Docupilot.

Cons

The only con I have is pricing by the document generated. We are a small business, but will probably end up in the enterprise pricing because we are essentially using this as a report writer and generating reports all the time.

PJ

Works Great

Docupilot is great. Support is very fast to answer chat questions.

Pros

We use this to automate all document creation within the company.

Cons

None so far, everything has worked perfect.

Easier to use

Sam

A really cool innovation for documents

A pretty fun learning experience overall

Pros

That it's like a web builder but for documents, that you can integrate many different technologies, use the API, style and customise to your hearts desire, very innovative and opens up a lot of options!

Cons

More video tutorials and walkthroughs that show some of the integrations that can be achieved with other technologies would be really quite helpful e.g. using the Bootstrap CDN for tables and form construction etc.

Zee

Huge savings and so simple to use!!

Auto Mail PDF Invoices. Great product!

Pros

Moved from web merge because of the pricing and have loved docupilot! So easy to use and much easier to set up compared to the others.

Cons

All been great so far! I have no concerns at all

Reasons for switching to Docupilot

Pricing and ease of use.

Adriana

The best option for our document automation needs

We have a great experience using the software and managing our relationship with their support team. They are very open to our requests and we feel we have a good relationship with them. Aravind is a nice person to work with and has an outstanding customer service.

Pros

I liked a lot that Docupilot offers a wide range of options from the easiest automation tasks to more complicated stuff so you can get a lot of value for the price you pay. We have used it continually to deliver automated diplomas for event attendees with different delivery options and it always does the job we need. I love the way they manage support. They respond timely and always give a solution to our problems.

Cons

Once we had a problem with a Zapier integration delivery. It didn't work at that time but we received the document credits back and could resolve the delivery via email.

Reasons for choosing Docupilot

Because they offered exactly the number of documents I needed at a better price than the alternative. They are also very supportive and have an excellent customer service. I wouldn't switch for other tool because of their unbeatable level of service.

Reasons for switching to Docupilot

Because the other app was sold and changed its function.

Christopher

Great product, great support

Fantastic so far, I'm using it to consolidate the creation of many documents into a single form.

Pros

Ease of use, Docupilot is very user-friendly. I was already familiar with using merge software (Webmerge), so the learning curve was very small. Integrations are fast, and the Dropbox delivery of merged documents is much faster than what I've used in the past.

Cons

Only thing I've encountered so far was the ability to set conditional delivery of documents, but the Development team is working on this (I'm told) and the support staff was very helpful in showing me how it could be done in Zapier in the interim.

Reasons for switching to Docupilot

Webmerge support is email only, so no way to address critical problems in real time. Additionally, Webmerge was acquired by Formstack and they immediately hiked the prices. No bueno.

Ron