Browse Form+ Reviews

Good product

Super nice experience. If needed, I'll definitely get the paid version

Pros

Easy to use, took no time at all. I needed to set up a petition form, and did so in less than 15mins, with very easyly guided setup steps.

Cons

None found so far. I used the product for a purpose and on free trial. Such a blessing

Response from Formplus

Replied March 2021

Thank you for your great review. We are glad Formplus was able to help you create your petition form. We can't wait to have you create more amazing things with the special features on our paid plans

Kamica from An'D Tea

Industry: Restaurants

Just What I needed

Excellent software that is worth the money

Pros

This product is everything I need and more. I had a hard time finding a product that would give me multiple options and flexibility but I could not find anything remotely close to what I needed except for Formplus. If you need a form builder that is going to exceed what you're looking for, this is the product for you. especially if you need a form that is more complex than what is usually offered.

Cons

I would say that it did take me sometime to figure out some of the features but when I actually took my time and read through the help section, it cleared up my questions instantly. So this isn't really a con but more of a positive analyses.

Reasons for Choosing Form+

Because I had the option to create the form the way that would best suit the needs of my customers and business.

Reasons for Switching to Form+

because I did not have a sufficient amount of options.

Response from Form+

Replied November 2020

Thanks for your amazing review Kamica. We're glad you found what you were looking for on Formplus. If you ever face any challenges while using the application, kindly reach out to the support team and we'll gladly help with it.

Pastor Jeanette from Journey to the Cross Ministries

Easy Use

I want to know if my workshop achieves my expectations

Pros

This software is great for users that are not technologically savvy! If I did it anyone can!

Cons

I have no Cons. I was able to navigate through the instructions with ease!

Response from Formplus

Replied November 2021

We're glad you found our software easy to navigate. Thanks for the amazing review Pastor Jeanette!

Cristina from Office Tax Services

It is nice but if you have a lot of data it will be slow

In the beginning, when we did not have much data, it was easy to use the forms, but we had a lot of issues with attachments, data and search.

Pros

In the beginning, it was easy to build the forms. They have a good tutorial for every type of form you want to build.

Cons

When you have a lot of data, it became slow. We had a lot of issues with not accessing the form and the data was stored wrongly. The attachments were not to the right data. The search was really slow.

Reasons for Choosing Form+

I thought it was easier to use and I did not know of the problems

Reasons for Switching to Form+

Because of problems with data, attachments and search

Response from Formplus

Replied August 2021

Thank you for your review, Cristina. We took immediate action on the support ticket you submitted concerning this issue earlier last year and your data was restored to its correct format. We've also taken a thorough review of our software and fixed the issue so this unique experience never occurs again. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you and your team. We look forward to having you back on Formplus.

Sandy from NM PED/PSB

Organizational Management in a Time of Pandemic

Ease of converting narrative input into useful data.

Pros

Provided us with the ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with thousand of educators during very challenging times. The customer support has been amazing ([SENSITIVE CONTENT])...she answers my questions before I have time to ask them.

Cons

The product is constantly improving...I don't know of anything that we need at this point that isn't provided.

Response from Formplus

Replied January 2022

Thanks for the amazing review Sandy!

Michelle L. from Louise Shropshire Foundation

Best Of Ease So far

Was going crazy on looking for forms just as i needed them however here you can create your own. Very Nice

Pros

Very simplistic and esy to use. Not to legnthy is discussion

Cons

New to the Form So far not having any issues

Reasons for Switching to Form+

Jot form when you send to customers never saves the edit of the form and was mixing sensitive information with others forms.

Response from Formplus

Replied March 2021

Thanks for your great review, Michelle. If you ever need help using Formplus, feel free to contact our support team and we'll be happy to get on a call to show you around.

Tonya from Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc,. Williamsburg Alumnae Chapter

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

My Review

Form Plus is the best! My experience has been wonderful. I haven't had any issues as of yet.

Pros

There are several things that I like about this product: Ease in building forms The google spreadsheet interface Ability to use the account when needed: We use this product annually for our scholarship program and disable it when we are not accepting applications. Managing our account payment with PayPal!!! (Love it!) Customer Service is excellent. Especially for computer challenged customers!

Cons

Well, its not really a least..... I wish the monthly use payment were a little lower maybe $20.00 vs 25.00. I've been using this product since it was free, then $10.00, then 20.00 etc... We use this product for only 4 -5 months depending on our application deadline.

Reasons for Choosing Form+

I choose Forms plus because it was recommended by a Google Forum. I was looking for an option to upload documents to Google without the users having a Google account. And Forms Plus was free at the time.

Response from Formplus

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the great review, Tonya. We're glad you love our product. You can take advantage of the 20% discount on our annual plans to purchase the starter plan for $20. We also offer up to 50% discount during some time of the year to help you save cost.

Kristjan from Hades Geodeesia

We use Form+ daily and so far it has been great. It has improved our job significantly.

We use the form, to simplify gathering data on construction site. Filling in the form and getting a spreadsheet out of it, with photos, has really simplified our job and has made our product better.

Pros

Form+ has been easy to use. Creating forms is easy even using a mobile phone. Using and creating forms on a small screen of a phone, is one of the most important features.

Cons

The most important problem, is editing an existing form. Every time I edit a form, it erases the spreadsheet and makes a new one (at least this was the case last time, I haven't tried it fore while now)

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Kristjan! When you make an edit to your form, a new sheet/tab is created in your spreadsheet. This is put in place for data integrity and to avoid confusion of incoming responses. For example, when the number of columns (questions) in a form has been changed or reordered, adding incoming responses to the existing sheet will make your data disorganised. The previous data is not erased, they can still be accessed from the bottom-left tabs in the spreadsheet. However, we are making available a feature by September 2017 to display form responses within Form+, this will make it easier to view and manage your data in one place.

Judi from J&J Custom Builds

Simple

I appreciate the simplicity of Form+. It is easy to use and most definitely an excellent product overall.

Pros

Form+ is very convenient and customizable. It eliminates the need for paper trails,

Cons

The only thing I really do not care for about form+ is that it saves everything to google drive. I would rather not use google drive.

Reasons for Choosing Form+

Rocket Lawyer does not allow enough room for customization like I need.

Response from Formplus

Replied June 2021

Thank you for your amazing review Judi. We are glad you found Formplus convenient. Currently, you can store your files with Formplus, Google Drive, Microsoft Onedrive and Dropbox. You can also view your responses directly on Formplus without the need for google sheets. Simply visit the permissions section of your account to change your default settings from Google Drive to your preferred storage. If you need a more personalized guide, kindly reach out to our support team and we'll gladly help with it.

Mauricio from Grupo Kasa

Great Option to control

In General great option to organize the info with several users.

Pros

The best part is the option for upload documents (loggin in google is not necessary), also the user experience for program new forms or integrate elements.

Cons

Maybe the prices, we need a range small, but in general good

Response from Formplus

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the review, Mauricio. You can take advantage of the 20% discount on our annual plans. We also offer up to 50% discount during some time of the year to help you save cost.

Bonnie from FC

Very useful product - cheap, effective and east to setup.

Pros

Quick and east set up - Great variation of question types/options. I used the form as an entry form as part of an awards process.

Cons

No reminder that allocated number of responses is low - at the peak of my campaign, the form cut out during US hours. I was unable to rectify and sign up for the subscription until the morning. Same thing happened when my response rate exceeded the first subscription and needed to be updgraded. Improve the formatting of the export doc in google docs.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Bonnie. We apologize for that experience, emails are usually sent before allocated responses are exhausted. We will look into this feature again and fix or improve it if is broken. We are working on a feature to display responses within Form+, this will improve the formatting of how responses are displayed. This feature will be available by end of September 2017.

Marni from Grass Valley Downtown Association

Form + why

Overall good! Easy!

Pros

It connects with G Mail. Super easy. Why not use it?

Cons

It is overall easy, but a few things clunky. Hard to explain. When you copy a form and use it for a different date, perhaps remind of the need to change submission date.

Reasons for Choosing Form+

Ease of use with my email.

Joe from Nathan's Driving School

Formplus Review

Easy to use (for me at least). I can't think of any problems.

Pros

Once you understand how it works it's very easy to use. Slight learning curve but not difficult. There is still more I could and will learn. But what I don't know about the product did not prevent me from starting to use it on day one, hour one.

Cons

I would like to be able to change room settings without shutting down the room.

Reasons for Choosing Form+

n/a I do not make that decision to buy

December 2021

Stormy from Bentonville Police Department

Industry: Law Enforcement

December 2021

Pros

The ease of creating the form and the response storage options.

Cons

I wish there were more free options for not for profit programs.

Reasons for Choosing Form+

We want to go paperless.

Response from Formplus

Replied January 2022

Thanks for the amazing review Stormy. Although we don't have free features for specific organizations, we do offer discounts for non-profits across all our paid plans.

Noah from Performance Equipment Service

I think this is a great functional program, with an amazing support team.

I am able to record a lot of data and analyze it at once all from one place.

Pros

The program integrates with google. The support team is always quickly able to respond and help. The program is incredibly simple to learn and use. The program can be used to carry out a large variety of functions including file uploading.

Cons

I do not like the limited number of uploads on all plans other than the top tier plan. Limiting the number of times you can use a service isn't bad by itself, but the price/submission just is slightly higher than what is ideal.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Noah! We have now reviewed our pricing and increased the allowed responses number across all plans. This new plan will be live on the 9th of August.

Steve from Inspirock

Form+ makes it easy to scale collection of data for our travel website!

Saves lots of time with an important data collection project

Pros

My favorite feature is the ability for respondents to upload files. I also like that the responses populate a Google Sheet -- this makes it easy to convert the responses into to-do cards on our project management platform using third-party software.

Cons

I wish I could put our company's branding on the form. I'd also like to have internal form names that respondents don't see. This would help me organize the different forms we use.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Steve. You can now add your company's logo to your forms and also make your forms represent your brand with other customisation options. A workaround to having internal form names is renaming the form's response sheet in your Drive. Your form's response sheet having a name different from the actual form name will not affect your incoming form responses, also the form name in your Form+ account is what will be displayed to your form users.

Heba from LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg

Excellent experience, I use it alot.

- Better organizing parts of my work like having the application forms online - Also having the feedback forms made it very easy for the applicants to fill

Pros

1- easiness of usage 2- the new layout with the new functions 3- The new feature that enable copying the form to for example interactive word format, it's amazing!

Cons

There are more suggestions rather cons: 1- Not having the ability to customize rating/scale questions that have the same heading. 2- Duplication option for the position of the items 3- It will be also extremely nice to produce some frequencies of the questions. 4- when I agree on keeping a copy of the responses using your cloud/drive..etc. it doesn't show exactly how can i retrieve it.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Heba. We are currently working on a Rating scale feature. We will work on the duplication option and make it easy to retrieve responses stored on our servers.

Paul from ARRIS Services

Forms work well to a point.

Multiple remote access point, no need for logins to use.

Pros

The forms are to be shared by many people in my org, therefore the daily email summary is important to me. Currently there is a fault on this feature. The fault continues to be worked on.

Cons

An amendment to a form for a typo would drive a new spread sheet creation rather and amended spread sheet. I understand why if new columns added however don't understand if it's a drop down amendment.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Paul. The daily email notification feature has now been fixed. New tabs/sheets are created after any amendment to preserve data integrity. We will be making a feature available in the coming month to display responses within Form+, this will improve the way responses are currently displayed and also take into account if an amendment is a minor or major change before creating a new tab.

Raytosha from Right Array, LLC

Pros

Features like your analytics report, options of where I can host the form, aesthetics of the forms and it does what I need it to do

Cons

Price. I only need a 4 field collection form that redirects my potential customers to a free eBook so for what I need the price is ridiculous.

Reasons for Choosing Form+

Ease and quick deployment PLUS it does the simple form features I needed

Response from Formplus

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the review, Raytosha. You can take advantage of the 20% discount on our annual plans. We also offer up to 50% discount during some time of the year to help you save cost.

Stephen from The New School

Form+ just makes this process easy.

Easy collection of twitter post ideas from a large team for use on the university libraries account.

Pros

I really appreciate the ease in designing new forms, and the ability to add files. And the graphic interface.

Cons

I would like the flexibility for the form to populate an external file, like a Microsoft Excel document.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Stephen. We have noted your request. Currently, from any of your forms response sheet, you can download the form responses as an Excel file.

Aleshia from Empower Me Ministry

Excellent Investment

It has been an amazing experience and will continue using this software as I need it.

Pros

Being able to create a variety of forms to add to branding myself and getting information from clients. It is an easy to use software as well.

Cons

Honestly, I truly have not found anything that I disliked about the software.

Response from Formplus

Replied June 2021

Thank you for your excellent review Aleshia. We are glad Formplus was able to help you create a variety of forms and manage your clientele. We can't wait to have you exceed your goals with the special features on our paid plans

Shelbie from Opera on the James

Industry: Performing Arts

Though I got confused a couple times, your customer service was TOP NOTCH and helped me out quickly!

It helps us collect the information of hundreds of applicants to our Young Artist Program, saving endless pages of paper that was previous used for mailed submissions.

Pros

The upload features. Fact we can pay monthly, as we are a small non-profit who only has need for this product a few months out of the year. Great customer service! Form results go to Google Drive.

Cons

I wish the into page had more formatting options (when I tried to use it, everything was centered and that didn't work with the text I had).

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Shelbie. We will make more improvements to the Intro page. We are also constantly working to improve our user experience.

John from Image Cabinets Pty Ltd

Generally good, the forms help get feedback from installers with photos from their phones

Pros

It is reasonably simple to make forms with little experience. The drag and drop is easy.

Cons

Doesn't give an option for radio button with an associated text field for further information. The gap between lines is sometimes too small, meaning I include a section brake line to space it out better. The way some text is bold and some isn't (as in questions are not bold but radio button text is). That I can't have a logo on the form on my level of paid subscription. That I can't stop someone selecting multiple responses for some multiple choice questions.

Response from Form+

Replied September 2017

Thank you for the review, John. We have implemented a feature to display an additional text field when an 'Others' option is selected. This would be available for use by Tuesday, 26th September, 2017. Also, the issue with some text being bold and spacing between fields have now been fixed. We will consider implementing a number/type of selection validation to multiple choice fields in future updates to Form+.

Jon from Avenue B Design

I found it easy to set up, but the final product lacks the UI that I would hope for.

Pros

I like that we can collect information AND images. I like that it can fit into a page, rather than being its own page.

Cons

When we get an email saying there's been a submission, I wish there was a summary of that submission, or I wish I could indicate in my settings which fields should appear. Also, I don't love the "open the spreadsheet in Google Docs" to see the results. I get that it works. But we have people with long answers and it's always truncated to fit the cell.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Jon. We have made more customisation options available on all paid plans, you can change the appearance of your forms using these options. If you would like more customisation options, please let us know and we will put it into consideration. From August 25th, submission notification emails will include the submitted form data. We are also working on a feature that provides you an option to display form responses (with better formatting) in Form+ so you don't have to view responses in Google Sheets. This will be available by the end of September 2017.

Joan from Arts on Douglas

Form+ customer service is first-rate.

Pros

Form+ is reliable, adaptable, and easy to use. All instructions are straightforward. I also appreciate being notified when there is a program update. I don't have an unfavorable comment. I've been using Form+ for a long time. Earlier versions sacrificed form for function. With the recent updates, Form+ has addressed the issue.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Joan. We will continue to improve Form+ to make it work better for your needs.

bakhtawar from ZipAsh

it is overall good

Pros

its features very good and easy to use easy for beginners

Cons

it should be free not everyone affor paid software over experience is good

Naoko from The Primary School

Great until you upgraded without notice = lost data and embarrassing communication to new staff

Pros

Document upload. This is the only reason why I use Form+. If Google could do this, I wouldn't be here.

Cons

File uploads appear in Google Drive but the links in the spreadsheet don't actually work. This seems to be a known issue with Google's security, but renders part of your product useless.

Response from Form+

Replied September 2017

Thank you for the review, Naoko. We are sorry you were not informed before the upgrade. We usually send out detailed newsletters to all users before & after every upgrade. Uploaded file links in the forms response sheet are functional as they link to the file location in your Drive. However, if you are signed in with multiple Google accounts you may get a 403 (no-access) error. This is resolved by logging out of all other Google accounts and logging in to Drive with the email associated with your Form+ account. We are happy to help, kindly reach out to us on support@formpl.us whenever you have inquiries, issues or questions about using Form+.

Berend from Non Profit

Form Plus does well for the functionalities it offers in gathering data, though options are limited.

Pros

Easy to use for the end-user and is quite user friendly. Changes in the form are also fastly update. Gets you easy data in a smooth way.

Cons

The options in gathering the data are very limited, which makes it difficult to gather the exact data you want. Also, the font and layout, of which there are only a couple of standard options, do not look professional for your form at all. Not usable for Chinese respondents.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Berend! We will be adding more field types to the available ones as we release updates to the product. Our next update will include a rating scale field type. There are currently 3 layout options and 100 Google fonts to choose from to customize your form. If the available options do not work for your needs, let us know your preferred layout option and font type, we will put it into consideration for future updates.

Edwin from Ciudad de la Creatividad

I think that the functionality to upload a file is the advantage in contrast to google forms

I can create a database for the clients that are parte of a mobile app that I created. I sent them a form, which they can submit all the information, details, and photo of their businesses

Pros

You can upload a file. Also you receive a notification via email when someone has submitted a form. And with the new version, I have more free submits in the free plan.

Cons

The only thing I do not like of this new version is the color of subtexts, because is the same for the labels, so it is confusing to realize which is a label or a subtext when people are going to submit a form.... You need to change the color of subtexts like for example, light grey or in a smaller text size

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Edwin! We have noted your feedback about the font color of subtexts and we will work on making it better.

Lamartine from Femmes et Education des Adultes(FEDA)

FEDA donation form

Pros

It is easy to use. It does not require technical skills

Cons

Very useful and facilitating users to perform

Response from Formplus

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the review, Lamartine. We're glad you found our product useful.

Tatyana from Columbia Law School

Took a while to understand how to set up the forms. Very convoluted process.

Pros

Not sure what I like, other than it allows us to have applicants submit their documents into a central location.

Cons

When it feeds the form responses into a Google doc, they tend to appear out of order and not always easy to find.

Response from Form+

Replied August 2017

Thank you for the review, Tatyana! We will be making available an option to display your form responses within Form+ and also export the responses in other formats by the end of September 2017. This will help improve the way responses are displayed.

Maria Francesca from UnionBank

One-Stop Shop Forms

I really love using this and it's functions are intuitive unlike other forms platforms

Pros

Customizable forms generation that can be used for absolutely anything

Cons

This software is quite expensive yet I understand that it is worth it especially when dealing with a lot of needs for forms.

This is easier to use

Response from Formplus

Replied January 2021

Thanks for your review, Maria. You can take advantage of the 20% discount on our annual plans. We also offer discounts to all our customers every quarter, giving you the chance to use Formplus for as low as $12.5 per month.