• icon"Easy to integrate into our Salesforce processes, easy to roll out to our users."
  • icon"I love that I can make my own fillable forms with a myriad of options to customize the forms to exactly fit our company needs. The time savings alone is worth every penny."
  • icon"Trenton Polanco is a breeze to deal with. He is friendly and helpful."
  • icon"Not able to integrate with website and limited UI options such as not being able to stop downloads of your foms."
  • icon"When I first started the application I struggled a little bit with navigating thru the software. Mostly due to my lack of computer skills."
  • icon"If you change one text or any field, it could potentially ruin your database."

All GoFormz Reviews

An

Company size: 201 - 500 employees

Effective solution to convert paper form to e-form

Industry: Environmental Services

Great form building software that works well on all devices.

Time to fill in forms is minimized with easy drop-down menus. My account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], regularly contacts me to make sure GoFormz is performing as expected.

Pros

Lots of options to build simply build easy to use forms. The user experience is great. It just works. I quite often use other applications and think man I wish this just worked like GoFormz.

Cons

I've changed my logo. Wish there was a way I could easily change it on the form without having to re-develop the whole form.

Ease of use.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Mark. We are so pleased to hear GoFormz has helped your team!

Timothy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Best Option to Transition Paper Forms to Electronic Forms

I have been a loyal GoFormz user for over 5 years now. I enjoy working with the team members, they are always responsive, open to feedback and are willing to work with their customers to improve features and negotiate pricing levels. This software has made my job so much easier over the years. I highly recommend their service for anyone that uses forms in their day to day operations. It makes the data that used to live on a piece of paper be searchable, exportable and easily manipulated into solid data that you can use to make sound business decisions.

Pros

The #1 sell for our team was the ability to keep the EXACT look of the paper form that we used. Having a wide range of employees that are not technical savvy, this was a big concern for us. By having the same look of the paper form that they were used to filling out for years, it was an easier transition to doing it electronically. There was a drastic reduction in the learning curve for employees.

Cons

As I have watched GoFormz grow from the small start up back in 2011 to now, a lot of the features that I had wanted have been implemented. The one feature that I hope will be made readily available is the ability to have folders inside of folders for templates. This is a small inconvenience, and does not take away from the ease of use. Not really many CONs involved.

Reasons for switching to GoFormz

User friendliness and employee willingness to use the software.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for the incredibly thoughtful review, and for the past five years of usage, Timothy. We are so happy to hear that Green Development is still loving GoFormz!

Cesar

Goformz

Very good. Amazing customer service and support. The people behind it is what really makes this tool very good to use

Pros

Easy to use. Very familiar and very intuitive. Simple and clean

Cons

Does have a lot of depth. If you wanna do more complicated things it doesn't really have integrated options. You'll have to do weird work rounds for it to work.

Response from GoFormz

Hi Cesar! Thanks for the thoughtful review. We'd love to show you the amazing real-time automations and workflow improvements you can accomplish using our integrations (like Procore, Salesforce, Box, Egnyte and more!). Please reach out to proservices@goformz.com or your account manager, if you're interested in checking out how our integrations can help your team. Thanks for choosing GoFormz!

Replied April 2019

Lucille

Save Time and Paper

We set up our digital Safety Inspection Report to be automatically sent to all management. This has created support for immediate corrections. What used to take weeks to communicate, now happens in minutes.

Pros

I hate the waste of time, resource and efficiency of using paper reports. I love having all my reports in a digital format to use and file without paper. Anyone that receives the report can still print and file if they want to go old-school, but GoFormz sets you free from paper and ink.

Cons

There are so many options available that it can be difficult to decide which ones to use. I'm a little slow with technology and had to learn what was even possible.

Reasons for choosing GoFormz

I was using a free trial of GoFormz while I shopped for software specific to Safety. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] offered great customer support and continued to follow up with me even though I was just using a free trial. By the time I realized the other software options were not optimal, I discovered that GoFormz could do everything I needed.

Reasons for switching to GoFormz

There were options promised that didn't work and tech support was unresponsive. After months of trial, I decided not to waste anymore time.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Lucille. We are so pleased to hear that GoFormz has helped your team work more efficiently and break free from paper and ink!

Richard

Industry: Utilities

Simplify Paperwork from the Field to Office

GoFormz has saved us in shipping costs from our field crews since we now receive our forms the minute they are completed in the field instead of waiting for paperwork to come in the mail. Billing can now be continuous instead of weekly. The support team is fantastic and has always been available to help. So glad we chose GoFormz over some of the other mobile platforms we were looking at. GoFormz is a very polished app with a great web interface for office personnel to complete their jobs on time or ahead of schedule.

Pros

1) Coming from paper, we did not have to rebuild forms, just import your paper form, make your fields, and deploy to the field. 2) Automation and populated database fields make mistakes a thing of the past. 3) If you have an issue, their support is fantastic. We ended up needing some pretty complex formulas for calculation and after a few trial and errors with their support, we had the calculations running. 4) Our work sometimes takes us out of cell phone coverage. With GoFormz's ability to download the form background, crews can continue to fill out paperwork as needed instead of when they get back in network coverage. When they get back in coverage area, open GoFormz and sync your data. 5) If a calculation can be done in Excel, more than likely GoFormz can do the same calculation. 6) The ability to start a form and transfer to another user for them to finish. 7) Having forms synced on the web for office personnel to complete their jobs as long as mobile app has cell phone coverage. 8) Our Account Manager is always there to help!

Cons

Sometimes the app logs itself out and unless the user knows to log back in instead of quit, they will lose any unsynced forms. We had to find that out the hard way.

Reasons for choosing GoFormz

The ability to fill out an exact copy of our existing paper forms instead of teaching employees a new form.

Murray

A valuable completions/inspection management and productivity tool

GoFormz was selected as a field documentation solution to enable efficient completion of inspection forms. We are utilising pdf forms created offline, with data fields overlayed on to the document. This outputs a hand signed complete pdf report document with data fields populated from the uploaded database, plus typed text fields and sketch images (photos plus optional user sketching overlayed). The tabbed filtering of created documents in the app gives instant selection of all, draft, completed keeps control in the field. The web based list of completed forms is chronological giving "Today" as a section at the top of the list.

Pros

Coming from years of completions management with enterprise software, GoFormz is a simple but effective tool to manage inspections and auditing. We can update the server side databases and have it synchronised to all mobile devices within minutes, giving data to populate the form fields automatically. The captured data can be readily exported in raw format or as structured reports. All data is retained and synchronised from the device even if you shut the app down mid-form. The template setup may be a little daunting for first time users or non-IT personnel, but online and phone support is readily available.

Cons

You need to take the vendors recommendations seriously and only use high spec hardware. Samsung TabA tablets still lockup the app occasionally and require restarting of the app. This may be a memory bleed issue? There also appears to be a glitch in the database uploads where you need to delete and re-create each database to update it, otherwise the data is not available on the devices. Although yesterday the reverse occurred, and the new database would not synchronise but required an updated upload. Solutions please GoFormz support?

Reasons for choosing GoFormz

Subscription pricing flexibility is good with GoFormz as an annual commitment is not required, monthly pay as you go is good for responsive changes to user numbers or just in case you need to change platforms.

Simone

Great support and easy to use

Pros

Initially we saw the value in being able to create documentation that had the look and feel of all our other branded templates. We found that other platforms in this genre create forms that don't look like what our team are used to using. Once we implemented the product, I was really impressed with the customer support we received, whether this originated as a result of technical issues on their side, or we were experiencing difficulties in getting the best out of the product due to our own limitations and understanding of the product.

Cons

I have flagged document control, or more specifically version control as an opportunity for improvement. This came from my incorrect assumption that if a user was using a form, and then I made changes to the template, that the current forms would remain unchanged, and that only newly created forms from the updated template would reflect the new changes. We have worked around this, again with fantastic support from our GoFormz representative.

Reasons for choosing GoFormz

As previously mentioned we were able to create documentation that had the look and feel of all our other branded templates.

Mike

Industry: Mining & Metals

GoFormz

Pros

We use GoFormz to capture data whilst performing condition assessments of mining assets including stackers, reclaimers and shiploaders. In the dark ages, this was managed using pen, paper and a camera followed by many hours in the office sorting through hundreds of images and dusty notes. After trialling many other options and using a competing software for a number of years we made the switch to GoFormz and have not looked back since. One of my favourite features is the WYSIWYG interface which enables the creation of professional reports and defect notifications in the field which can be shared instantly. GoFormz offers a good selection of field types to customise your forms, including logic calculations and database lookups enabling auto population of fields based on previous inputs. The software is easy to use, and the online tutorials get you up and running in next to no time.

Cons

Whilst template creation is a simple process, it can be cumbersome to create large forms with repetive question sets as there is no ability to copy and paste.

Reasons for switching to GoFormz

GoFormz enables us to generate customised inspection reports and share instantly with our clients.

Response from GoFormz

Hi Mike, thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear GoFormz has helped your team, and will be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team. Thanks again!

Replied July 2019

steve

GoFormz integration to Project Management Software

GoFormz team were very responsive, our sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] ensure to stay connected after we signed our contract, while working with the integration team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] he joined every meeting to ensure we were looked after, once the project was completed we had a project completion review to ensure it was working as intended. Then we were ended over to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

That it integrated with our Project Management software, and information sync's both ways.

Cons

Can't upload pictures. The custom form doesn't size well on a smartphone making it hard to read.

Reasons for choosing GoFormz

its custom features and integrated with our Project Management software.

Response from GoFormz

Thanks for your review Steve! GoFormz offers the ability to capture new data types like images and sketch fields within your mobile forms. I am attaching a blog for reference for how you can resolve that issue. Hope this helps! https://blog.goformz.com/post/spotlight-feature-the-image-field

Replied October 2021

Jeff

Goformz cleans up messy paper forms in an instant.

Positive to date

Pros

Ease of use, Very quickly we had the hang of it .

Cons

Nothing really its pretty good. Not going to pick holes as it really does work beautifully

Reasons for switching to GoFormz

1.Poor technical back up service 2.Difficult software to use considering they claim its D.I.Y 3. General bad experience all round,glad we switched

Response from GoFormz

Hi Jeff! Thanks for the great review. Please reach out to us at any time if we can provide any assistance.

Replied July 2019

Craig

Industry: Facilities Services

Customers Delight

The speed of transfer of a completed form(s) back to the office, with local storage/email and to the Cloud means the billing cycle and all of the supporting documentation to the customer has been improved from 21 days to 1 day. Storage and retrieval of completed forms has saved significant back of house administration time, as well as a "proof of task completion" to the customer has really driven customer satisfaction. This satisfaction is due to the readable paperwork as well as a complete document set at works completion, signed by the customer representative.

Pros

To perform field services for a customer, there is an ever increasing requirement to complete and return customer created/defined paperwork for risk assessments as well as to prove that the work was conducted and signed off by a customers representative on site using their forms. Without the return of the customer paperwork at the time of invoicing the payment is either delayed or not approved. The ability to import, complete and return the customer forms is a key benefit. Transitioning field staff to GoFormz was very efficient as the paperwork, now digital on a tablet, was the same as the field were completing in manual forms, which at times was not returned in a legible or timely/efficient manner

Cons

There is not a lot, not to like. There are always personal preferences in the creation of the templates, and methods to achieve an outcome. Recent changes to the management console template editor/creator have taken away a lot of the previous concerns.

Response from GoFormz

Hi Craig, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear that GoFormz is helping your field teams. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time ¿ and thanks for choosing GoFormz!

Replied February 2019

Nathan

Automation at its best!

I can imagine using another forms software platform. I wish I could use it more than I already do. Support and my account manager have been fantastic and are always very helpful. Example I was working with support on what we identified as a bug. The support technician said he would followup with me when the bug was corrected in the next release. When the release came out a few weeks to a month later the support technician emailed me like he said he would. My account manager is always willing to take feedback, back to the engineers. He is very knowledgeable. Great software and a great group of people working at a great company.

Pros

The automation features of GoFormz have streamlined our processes. No more entering in data in multiple locations. Now customers can submit public forms that generate emails and update data sources. When technicians complete projects our customers get immediate emails and project management is alerted when a job is incomplete so they can take action. Their support team is great and very helpful and prompt.

Cons

Currently I cannot attach a pdf to a form, so when asking for TAX ID documents in one of our public forms we have to ask our customers to email separately. I know this is a feature coming. There is not a true offline feature. While forms live on your mobile device it is possible that your login period could expire and then you won’t be able to access it until your device can re-authenticate with the GoFormz servers. I have only been caught in this situation once or twice. It would be nice if there was a true desktop version outside of an online software kind of like quickbooks vs quickbooks online.

Response from GoFormz

Hi Nathan, thank you for your review! Really appreciate the kind words. Continue to keep an eye out for our latest releases.

Replied October 2021

Amory

GoFormz has helped streamline our business.

Community Housing Partners provides safety and energy efficiency renovations to low-income housing at no charge to the low-income families. These projects are paid for by utility and government programs that require photo documentation. We use GoFormz to organize and timestamp photo documentation from the field into PDFs that we then submit to the program providers. This process replaces the collections of loose photos. This has saved us countless hours of review time and has improved the quality of our project documentation, which ultimately improves our ability to fund these projects. We are very happy with how GoFormz has positively impacted our work. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is our current GoFormz representative!

Pros

The feature of GoFormz that has most aided our work is the ability to take photos in the app and having those photos immediately organized and uploaded to the GoFormz web platform in a PDF format. This helps us reduce the time needed to transfer and organize photo documentation of installations. It also allows our project managers in the office offer immediate answers to questions from field technicians by looking at the web platform uploads.

Cons

The only difficult piece of using GoFormz is constructing the initial form templates. However, the GoFormz team has listened to our critiques and has improved this process since we began using the software two years ago.

Reasons for choosing GoFormz

GoFormz combines the offerings of other products in a one stop shop for what we needed. It can timestamp a photo, upload it to the cloud, and organize it in a PDF of other photos all at once.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Amory. We are so pleased to hear that GoFormz has helped save your team time and streamlined your installation photo process. If there is ever anything we can do to help your team, please reach out!

Francois

Industry: Civil Engineering

A great product that with continued improvements will be a spectacular product.

GoFormz has worked extremely well for us saving time and errors in the field and simplifying workflow and again saving time in processing data/billing in the office. Anytime we ran into roadblocks while developing forms everything was resolved promptly by the great support staff. The platform has been solid and has worked very well for us.

Pros

The ease of use and setup is excellent. Great support from the staff. In the field use of the forms and following workflow suits our needs very well. The GPS Location, Digital Signature and Time Stamp functionality has been invaluable.

Cons

Tiered Pricing not great for us. We would like an added feature that would require our licensing level at the next tier adding a lot of costs but as its not critical we opted not to buy into the higher tier. If we needed other features or if if was critical for us, we would pay the extra. Make sure you confirm what features each tear provides. As you develop forms you start adding (or staff or management start adding) wish list items that can easily bring you to higher tiered pricing. This is not a deal breaker, but something to think about. Bad on-line documentation. The on-line help/documentation is incomplete at best. It tends to have a lot of pages about what the product can do but no real life examples of useful code. Web pages that are supposed to have (read should have) code examples do not have examples at all. Syntax can become an issue. This was dealt with by the great support of staff that were very helpful and responsive via e-mail. We would have required less help if there were better Code/Syntax examples in their documentation.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for your very detailed and thoughtful review, Francois! We will take this feedback back to our team but in the meantime, we are so glad to hear that GoFormz is assisting with your workflow needs.

Replied July 2021