• Pros

• "This tool is great, easy to use, no coding required, just drop & drag you can create the form template you want"

• "We have some technical debt with our team’s application knowledge. KiSSFLOW managed our expectations and helped make the transition painless."

• "Kissflow is one of the best software I have ever used, it optimizes time as it is possible to include documents, access projects and collect approvals remotely"

• Cons

• "Would be nice if there were more in-depth administrator and end-user training so companies can better prepare themselves rather than utilizing the support lines."

• "The software solely dependence on the internet without an offline option"

• "The customer support was horrendous. Some features were limited. The exported form appearance didn't look that great. Would highly recommend NOT using Kissflow."

Browse Kissflow Workflow Reviews

Ferveez from Lucror

Industry: Information Services

Digital Transformation Tool

Digital Workplace is going to be across all segment of industry, being a early runner they will have good market share

Pros

Workflow Automation Process if quite simple Pricing is suitable for SME and scalable Have a good Product growth plan Strong Team

Cons

More localisation need to the regions. Many integration and API are under the progress. Addition of document management module

Rina from Pilar Putra Teknik

Industry: Farming

Approval Tools

The sensation when making form customizations according to the desired template is very good but the absence of a table feature makes this tool a little incomplete

Pros

Cons

The subscription price was high enough that I didn't choose it and chose tools with the same advantages and cheaper

Reasons for Switching to Kissflow Workflow

cheaper prices with more complete features and also easier to use

Rachel from One Acre Fund

Kissflow Review

Kissflow is a great idea and great when used correctly.

Pros

Kissflow is a great idea and makes things really great when used correctly and accurately. This is a great software.

Cons

I think Kissflow has a pretty steep learning curve. It required one on one chats with colleagues on multiple occasions for me to get it right.

Babatunde from Nigerdock FZE

Easy to use BPM Software

It is an easy to design, deploy and use Business Process Management with low code. We have been able to digitize most of our business process using kissflow and our approval process have been faster thereby reducing our cost of running business.

Pros

Ability for me to design and deploy my business process workflow, project and cases almost immediately with little or no support.

Cons

The features I would like to see introduced is the ability for me to convert my tables into PDF without any external integration.

Reasons for Switching to Kissflow Workflow

We actually didn't switch completely but we needed an approval process that can be faster, therefore, we deployed kissflow to help with that.

Ray from Go-Virtual Assistants Inc

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

WorkFlow automation made easy and fun with KissFlow

Pros

It would be biased to say that the older version of KissFlow was very compatible with our Organization. Creating process, workflows and design was very user-friendly. We barely had any issues, everything was automated from onboarding to offboarding and even sending email notifications was automated using KissFlow.

Cons

The new version was challenging especially there are few changes with the fields that weren't on the old version. Although it was tough migrating to the new version, KissFlow support didn't left us hanging.

Reasons for Choosing Kissflow Workflow

We choose KissFlow because it was highly recommended.

Solid but unspectacular

KiSSFLOW is a net positive for my organization. It allows all parties to stay in the loop regarding how a task is progressing and ensures that a chain of command is followed.

Pros

KiSSFLOW is an efficient way to manage work processes involving multiple employees. Administrators can customize their own form fields, determine who each form is routed to and who gives final approval. Users can ask questions and provide feedback throughout the process.

Cons

KiSSFLOW can be a little bit pricey for larger organizations that have a lot of users. If you’re just looking for a simple task management system that requires little management or back-and-forth communication, there are cheaper (sometimes free) options out there.

Change of employment

Christopher from TeledataICT

Process flow

Kissflow has become the major tool for management our service request and fulfillment process. This helps to know at a glance the status of any activity in process and the corresponding activity to be performed next.

Pros

Kissflow helps me to track the status of activity in our service fulfillment process.The Nudge option helps to prevent any delay in assigned activities in the process.

Cons

The software solely dependence on the internet without an offline option

Camila from Oil & Energy

Kissflow helps a lot

Pros

Cons

Nothing. This software makes my job easier and the projects run faster.

Good software for process improvement

Kissflow help us to digitalize the decision making and testing process in our company. The software have transformed our working way and as well as saved us lots of paperwork.

Pros

The software allows to notify and process the work in progress in a paperless way. The decision making process is transferred automatically among positions in the decision flow. This have saved a lot time on our daily work. The comments and problems are also storage on cloud, which can be extracted at any time and from any where to solve the issues in a quicker way.

Cons

The software flow is sometimes rigid to overpass decision steps, which requires involvement from system manager. This led to some delays in decision making progress.

Perfect Software for Workflow Management

My experience with Kissflow has been truly defining. I am able to collaborate with members of other departments without moving away from my desks. Requests to colleagues for actions to be taken have been less stressful with this software.

Pros

The ease with which one can use the software. The simplicity it also comes with.

Cons

The UI is not interesting and makes it boring being on the app sometimes.

John from Account Temps

Customer support is outstanding

Vicky from Ahsaan Technologies

Best Workflow Management software - Kissflow

Pros

Kissflow really understands how the business functions and its really awesome that it can be used to work in the way we want. Never seen a tool that is so easy to use and full of rich functionality. Great product

Cons

i like everything about it. May be customer service can be better.

Great Solution For Organizations

Pros

We use this software to make payment requests as well as to keep people financially accountable within the organization. It works very well and ensures a great workflow between different departments that may be involved in the finance process It has a mobile app which makes things even easier. The push notifications let you know in real time when payments have been processed. This is helpful especially in urgent situations.

Cons

I find it difficult to download all previously uploaded receipts (from one request ) at a go . I have had to download one at a time which is quite a tedious process

Robert from Wasatch Behavioral Health

User changed email

Pros

I really liked how I could see exactly how much money the State said that I had. I could also track and see where my request was in the process.

Cons

When my email changed with my organization. I lost all the history from my Kissflow submissions.

Too simple for real-life processes and workflows

Bad. The product seems beautiful, but using it is painful.

Pros

The user interface is clear and easy to use. The form builder is powerful and flexible enough for most of our needs.

Cons

When we tried to automate real processes (not just the "vacation request" workflow), the product was simply not powerful enough. The process modeler has strong limitations, it doesn't use any standard modeling notation, it is difficult to set up advanced behaviors (no interrupting timers, parallel routing, and joining, etc.). When we asked for the support it was very slow to answer, the operator didn't understand our needs... not a friendly relationship. We had to shut it down and start with another product.

Reasons for Choosing Kissflow Workflow

To go cloud.

To go cloud.

Brenden from Kokopelli Agency

Awful customer support

Pros

Cost seemed reasonable until you needed any support and then you realize how awful KissFlow is. All of the support staff we talked to didn't speak English that well and had Indian accents. They weren't that friendly and you could tell they were just pushing sales quotas.