Browse PHP Form Builder Reviews

Jamie from Executive Complaints Management

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Excellent Product & Service

The form builder works perfectly, and the level of Customer Service I have received is outstanding!! I would highly recommend!!

Pros

Cons

Any issues I had was due to my platform setup not due to the builder itself. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful when trying to resolve the issues.

Leslie from Self employed

Great for Data Entry and Processing

I built a Horse Racing results and competition system purely for my own use with my family and it has worked for two years with hardly any problems. These problems have actually been my fault and not the software . I have used several of the form types to run my system but many are not used as they did not suit the workflow of my system. Neverless the small price that I paid for this software means that the effort in writing my system has been greatly reduced because the form building is done for me

Pros

The easy to use choices for various form types and styles all of which have good examples to base your design on. The documentation is very well laid out and contains a lot of information that is a great help. The author is very good at responding to questions and help in getting started or wanting to do something that is slightly different from the examples

Cons

This is not really a bad point in my view but others may see it. The software has a lot of different choices for a form that you can possibly use so actually making the correct choice could be a bit more difficult because of this.

Reasons for Choosing PHP Form Builder

I looked at the demo on this product and instantly saw that it had everything that I needed to build my system . Others were either more expensive or limited in their capabilities or did not have much in the way of a good demo . In my opinion it is better to see something actually working rather than just reading about it or seeing screenshots.

Reasons for Switching to PHP Form Builder

The spreadsheet system was good but it took longer to input the data for each race meeting and did not have a good workflow as of course there are limitations in spreadsheet software. Having MAMP pro I had a server system on my MACBOOK so i saw that by using MYSQL and PHP I could enhance my system greatly and make data entry a shorter task time by using type ahead selections and the other sorts of forms this product has. I have recently updated some things for this year and I have had to spend less time in doing this because the added data was easy to put onto the forms I use.

Mike and Stephie from Cloudworks

Form builder

Great for simple form production. Would be very helpful to have customisation docs - or even a higher priced version for more precise requirements

Pros

Amazingly user friendly. Mature presentation, high attention to detail

Cons

As a developer I would like to feel confident that that of being able to customize forms to meet client demands, without hitting glass

Reasons for Choosing PHP Form Builder

Simple to set up. Would really appreciate some answers on customisation

Arbi from Quotifly

Powerful PHP Form Builder

The overall experience has been great. It has been used for 99% of the forms that we have on our site. Once we learned how to use the form builder object and its boundaries, it Helped us quickly create uniform looking UIs with predictable results. Customer support has always been good. Response times are within 24-48 hours.

Pros

• Lots of different plugins, like Tiny MCE, File Upload, Date pickers etc... • Ability to customize the plugins (e.g. adding a caption to the file uploader) • Support for both Bootstrap 3/4 and other popular HTML/CSS frameworks. • Dependency inputs • Ability to create custom validations • Plenty of example forms on the doc site where you can view the source of the form and replicate it.

Cons

• Not easy to to create complex layouts that aren't top-down without injecting the HTML into the form builder. You can't simply print an input field inside your HTML/template. You must build the entire form using the class public methods. • The licensing model and upgrades can be somewhat confusing, but it works. • The navigation in the online docs could be simplified to quickly find what you're looking for.

Response from Miglisoft

Replied June 2020

Thanks for your review. Just a point of clarification: "You can't simply print an input field inside your HTML/template. You must build the entire form using the class public methods." that's not right. PHP Form Builder allows you to create any independent form element and then display it. For example: addInput(...); echo $form->html; ?> This is the method used to add fields dynamically.

Érik from Koda

My best PHP library

The library has a lot of features and integrates external libraries for form validation, text editing, uploading, checking phone numbers, captcha ... Form development is complex for developers and this library integrates everything you need to simplify this work.

Pros

As a web developer of business tools, I develop a lot of forms. I started using PHP Form Builder when I launched my activity in 2015. The library is constantly evolving to integrate with recent frameworks and by adding new plug-ins. A drag and drop editor is now available with which it is possible to quickly prepare a form. This library saves me incredible time. The developer is attentive and responsive.

Cons

Simplified integration with Git would be more convenient when upgrading.

Reasons for Choosing PHP Form Builder

This library has many features, is simple to set up and is constantly evolving to adapt to new practices and new frameworks.

Bernd from Leisure, Travel and tourism

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best PHP Form Builder around

I'm susing this script on 2 websites now and me aand all my visitors don't have any complains about the forms, provided on my websites. Sometimes new great features are being added, which is a great plus.

Pros

All inall it is very feature rich and easy to setup and build forms with. You are bale to get fast results without coding a lot. Another advantage is the great support. Every question was answered in time and without the need for follow questions.

Cons

Some of the latest features are missing or it needs a longer time until the developer delivers them.

Reasons for Choosing PHP Form Builder

Good price, many useful features, easy to setup.

Russell from Lincoln Trail ADD

A feature-rich tool for web-based forms

PHP Form Builder has given us the flexibility to have fast and secure PHP-based forms that fit our custom designs whenever specific needs arise.

Pros

The flexibilty of this PHP-based web form builder is top-notch! If any problems arise, the developer is gracious and willing to help whenever possible to ensure your customized form will work properly and to your expectations.

Cons

No obvious problems other than the purchaser should already have a pre-existing knowledge and experience with CSS and PHP, but that should be obvious before purchasing.

Conrad from Blue Hound Inc.

Great Form Builder!

Pros

This plugin made the building and validating of forms simple! It saved a significant amount of developement time!

Cons

The software overall is pretty complete.

Reasons for Switching to PHP Form Builder

PHP was being continuously updated and supported. The older software was not.

Martin from Blema Ventures

“Excellent PHP Form Builder”

I was able to easily incorporate a back-end Ecommerce management framework that helps us to add and update diverse content on our website.

Pros

I'm currently using this script on several websites, and neither I nor any of my visitors have expressed any dissatisfaction with the forms available on my sites. New great features are occasionally added, which is a huge plus.

Cons

Without having extensive php expertise, it helped me to easily rewrite an old php application using more modern technology. The models and samples are helpful because they eliminate the need to start from scratch while remaining simple to use compared to other more complicated and heavy systems. It's a smart guide for small to medium projects. In addition, the service was outstanding.

Jaber from SIVOP

Industry: Cosmetics

I like

I contacted the designer only once and after all it was fluid

Pros

The module is complementary with my site and bootstrap. I liked the layout, the ease of integration of the elements and its simplicity.

Cons

At first I was lost when I wanted to customize the options, but after that it was a breeze.

Reasons for Choosing PHP Form Builder

Frankly this is what came to hand, I saw the comments of consumers and I wanted to try it.

Samuel from Église de l'Espoir

Excellent tool to quickly develop php pages

I was able to quickly implement a back-end church maintenance system which allows adding and updating various dynamic content to our website.

Pros

It allowed me to quickly rewrite an old php application using the more modern technologies without having an extensive php experience. The templates and examples are useful and avoid having to code from scratch while still being easy to start with versus other more complex and heavy frameworks. For simple to medium projects, it is a great tool. Also, the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly good.

Cons

More template examples that access back-end databases would be nice she there was only one at the time.

Tyler from Bryant Designs

PHP Form Builder | Review

I am a front end developer with zero PHP experience. This product made it possible for me to get a fully functional form working for my clients.

Pros

1. Great documentation with plenty of examples. 2. Highly readable and structured code. 3. Customer support. I cannot stress enough what sets this product apart is the customer service! You can rest assured you will have the support necessary to complete whatever your project goal is.

Cons

No negatives/cons in my use of the product.

Renato from Telecommunications

Time saver

I built a big wizard form with it, it saved a lot of time for me since I had to dynamically create the form elements

Pros

Very easy to start using and deploy. I was a real time saver when I had to deliver a project, it was exactly what I needed at the time to speed up the development.

Cons

It had some limitations regarding some html form elements but nothing too serious

Reasons for Choosing PHP Form Builder

Because it seemed easy to use and the problem it offered to solve was very specific, just what I needed

Jarrett from Altitude Digital

A great application for the easy installation on web forms

Saved a lot of dev time on simple contact forms that could be created with the WYSIWYG editor

Pros

It was easy of use and easy to adjust CSS styling, the price point was also good.

Cons

File upload option on form was flash based – or was the last time I used it. When I needed form input fields next to one another on the same line the validation caused issues with alignment.

Reasons for Choosing PHP Form Builder

I looked at a few but this looked the best and was a reasonable cost

Martijn from ddng

Great package

Pros

Easy setup, lots of documentation, great customer support.

Cons

no complaints whatsoever

Enes from NSMBO

Helpful [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

It was not easy for me to install it, but online support thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] succeeded. (I don't even have basic knowledge myself), thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your patience with me :))

Cons

The file upload and the design and it's fast!

Simone from Comune di Figline e Incisa Valdarno

Fast time to market

Pros

For a php programmer it's very easy and consequentely very fast to create very complex form in very short time.

Cons

I'd like to have a great improvement on the debug front.

Casey from Skytris Design

Great Product, Great Support

Pros

Product easy to use, but you need same PHP knowledge. Support was extremely helpful.

Cons

More a downside on my end, same PHP knowledge is needed

Jean Claude from Duplilog

Utilisateur satisfait !

Pros

Simple à utiliser, développeur très présent.

Cons

Validation du code après achat un peu délicate.

Anup from Self Employed

Saves the day!

Pros

Excellent form builder with ease of use features. Really save your time when it comes to develop cool forms.

Cons

The forms should now also concentrate in UI part.