• icon"I have tried the real time validation and it is very sophisticated."
  • icon"This plugin made the building and validating of forms simple. It saved a significant amount of developement time."
  • icon"The form builder works perfectly, and the level of Customer Service I have received is outstanding. I would highly recommend."
  • icon"No obvious problems other than the purchaser should already have a pre-existing knowledge and experience with CSS and PHP, but that should be obvious before purchasing."
  • icon"More a downside on my end, same PHP knowledge is needed."
  • icon"At first I was lost when I wanted to customize the options, but after that it was a breeze."

All PHP Form Builder Reviews

Jamie

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Excellent Product & Service

The form builder works perfectly, and the level of Customer Service I have received is outstanding!! I would highly recommend!!

Pros

Cons

Any issues I had was due to my platform setup not due to the builder itself. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful when trying to resolve the issues.

Leslie

Great for Data Entry and Processing

I built a Horse Racing results and competition system purely for my own use with my family and it has worked for two years with hardly any problems. These problems have actually been my fault and not the software . I have used several of the form types to run my system but many are not used as they did not suit the workflow of my system. Neverless the small price that I paid for this software means that the effort in writing my system has been greatly reduced because the form building is done for me

Pros

The easy to use choices for various form types and styles all of which have good examples to base your design on. The documentation is very well laid out and contains a lot of information that is a great help. The author is very good at responding to questions and help in getting started or wanting to do something that is slightly different from the examples

Cons

This is not really a bad point in my view but others may see it. The software has a lot of different choices for a form that you can possibly use so actually making the correct choice could be a bit more difficult because of this.

Reasons for choosing PHP Form Builder

I looked at the demo on this product and instantly saw that it had everything that I needed to build my system . Others were either more expensive or limited in their capabilities or did not have much in the way of a good demo . In my opinion it is better to see something actually working rather than just reading about it or seeing screenshots.

Reasons for switching to PHP Form Builder

The spreadsheet system was good but it took longer to input the data for each race meeting and did not have a good workflow as of course there are limitations in spreadsheet software. Having MAMP pro I had a server system on my MACBOOK so i saw that by using MYSQL and PHP I could enhance my system greatly and make data entry a shorter task time by using type ahead selections and the other sorts of forms this product has. I have recently updated some things for this year and I have had to spend less time in doing this because the added data was easy to put onto the forms I use.

Wassim

June 2022

PHP Form Builder: A good starting point for a PHP code editor

A very good tool for beginner PHP/HTML developers but other tools on the market are still leading in many Web development aspects.

Pros

PHP form builder streamlines the HTML form creation and automatically generates the PHP code to make this process very easy on developers with minimal experience in PHP/HTML coding. Definitely customizing the generated code would require a good knowledge in PHP but the general form development can be easily delegated to PHP Form builder. I have tried the real time validation and it is very sophisticated. Some specific data formats such as certain credit card formats are not supported but all in all it is very productive in real time validation. Very suitable for creating different types of Web Forms and with different HTTP methods. Moreover I discovered that it supports the generation of PHP code for connecting to SQL database and embedding SQL queries. Pre-built templates specifically for different HTML components makes this tool very appealing for general Web site development. It is very easy to integrate SQL connectivity code to simplify the creation of PHP code that connects to relational database management systems such as Oracle, MySQL, and MSSQL Server. Also it is very easy to integrate with Apache and IIS.

Cons

The drag and drop feature is a bit crippled. It is not easy to allow for the generation of every functionality in a server side script such as PHP with pure drag and drop. But it is a good foundation for further development on this front. Other tools on the market from Adobe and Microsoft are way more advanced in terms of Web component drag and drop and pre-built HTML templates.

Response from Miglisoft

Thanks for your review Wassim. Just for your information: Credit card validation is available easily with the Form Validation's credit card validator (data-fv-credit-card=true) - https://formvalidation.io/guide/validators/credit-card/ About the drag and drop: I try to find a balance between simplicity of use, which is important, and the richness of the possibilities offered. If you have any suggestions for specific improvements they are welcome.

Replied June 2022

Arbi

Powerful PHP Form Builder

The overall experience has been great. It has been used for 99% of the forms that we have on our site. Once we learned how to use the form builder object and its boundaries, it Helped us quickly create uniform looking UIs with predictable results. Customer support has always been good. Response times are within 24-48 hours.

Pros

• Lots of different plugins, like Tiny MCE, File Upload, Date pickers etc... • Ability to customize the plugins (e.g. adding a caption to the file uploader) • Support for both Bootstrap 3/4 and other popular HTML/CSS frameworks. • Dependency inputs • Ability to create custom validations • Plenty of example forms on the doc site where you can view the source of the form and replicate it.

Cons

• Not easy to to create complex layouts that aren't top-down without injecting the HTML into the form builder. You can't simply print an input field inside your HTML/template. You must build the entire form using the class public methods. • The licensing model and upgrades can be somewhat confusing, but it works. • The navigation in the online docs could be simplified to quickly find what you're looking for.

Response from Miglisoft

Thanks for your review. Just a point of clarification: "You can't simply print an input field inside your HTML/template. You must build the entire form using the class public methods." that's not right. PHP Form Builder allows you to create any independent form element and then display it. For example: addInput(...); echo $form->html; ?> This is the method used to add fields dynamically.

Replied June 2020

Érik

My best PHP library

The library has a lot of features and integrates external libraries for form validation, text editing, uploading, checking phone numbers, captcha ... Form development is complex for developers and this library integrates everything you need to simplify this work.

Pros

As a web developer of business tools, I develop a lot of forms. I started using PHP Form Builder when I launched my activity in 2015. The library is constantly evolving to integrate with recent frameworks and by adding new plug-ins. A drag and drop editor is now available with which it is possible to quickly prepare a form. This library saves me incredible time. The developer is attentive and responsive.

Cons

Simplified integration with Git would be more convenient when upgrading.

Reasons for choosing PHP Form Builder

This library has many features, is simple to set up and is constantly evolving to adapt to new practices and new frameworks.

Bernd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best PHP Form Builder around

I'm susing this script on 2 websites now and me aand all my visitors don't have any complains about the forms, provided on my websites. Sometimes new great features are being added, which is a great plus.

Pros

All inall it is very feature rich and easy to setup and build forms with. You are bale to get fast results without coding a lot. Another advantage is the great support. Every question was answered in time and without the need for follow questions.

Cons

Some of the latest features are missing or it needs a longer time until the developer delivers them.

Reasons for choosing PHP Form Builder

Good price, many useful features, easy to setup.

Russell

A feature-rich tool for web-based forms

PHP Form Builder has given us the flexibility to have fast and secure PHP-based forms that fit our custom designs whenever specific needs arise.

Pros

The flexibilty of this PHP-based web form builder is top-notch! If any problems arise, the developer is gracious and willing to help whenever possible to ensure your customized form will work properly and to your expectations.

Ben

June 2022

PHP Form Builder is essential for an E-Commerce business

Pros

This form builder tool has been perfect for my online business. It was super easy to implement on my Shopify site and I could customize the size, layout, questions, and colors of the form!

Cons

The free version of this form comes with a watermark. If you upgrade it goes away, which is great and reasonable.

Renato

Time saver

I built a big wizard form with it, it saved a lot of time for me since I had to dynamically create the form elements

Pros

Very easy to start using and deploy. I was a real time saver when I had to deliver a project, it was exactly what I needed at the time to speed up the development.

Cons

It had some limitations regarding some html form elements but nothing too serious

Reasons for choosing PHP Form Builder

Because it seemed easy to use and the problem it offered to solve was very specific, just what I needed

Jean Claude

Utilisateur satisfait !

Pros

Simple à utiliser, développeur très présent.

Cons

Validation du code après achat un peu délicate.

Conrad

Great Form Builder!

Pros

This plugin made the building and validating of forms simple! It saved a significant amount of developement time!

Cons

The software overall is pretty complete.

Reasons for switching to PHP Form Builder

PHP was being continuously updated and supported. The older software was not.

Afif

Industry: Utilities

April 2022

Great as idea but very bad as using without help which is not available

very bad

Pros

Great idea but no help and no one will help you even you are registered for support...

Cons

the price so excellent comparing to other software

Response from Miglisoft

Hello Afif, I perfectly remember you, because I worked for you for hours, for free, and on many things concerning your own project, not related to PHP Form Builder. We exchanged a total of 27 emails) You were very happy until I told you that you should hire a freelancer. Please don't say that no one helps, this is a lie.

Replied May 2022

Anup

Saves the day!

Pros

Excellent form builder with ease of use features. Really save your time when it comes to develop cool forms.

Cons

The forms should now also concentrate in UI part.

Jaber

Industry: Cosmetics

I like

I contacted the designer only once and after all it was fluid

Pros

The module is complementary with my site and bootstrap. I liked the layout, the ease of integration of the elements and its simplicity.

Reasons for choosing PHP Form Builder

Frankly this is what came to hand, I saw the comments of consumers and I wanted to try it.

Martin

“Excellent PHP Form Builder”

I was able to easily incorporate a back-end Ecommerce management framework that helps us to add and update diverse content on our website.

Pros

I'm currently using this script on several websites, and neither I nor any of my visitors have expressed any dissatisfaction with the forms available on my sites. New great features are occasionally added, which is a huge plus.

Cons

Without having extensive php expertise, it helped me to easily rewrite an old php application using more modern technology. The models and samples are helpful because they eliminate the need to start from scratch while remaining simple to use compared to other more complicated and heavy systems. It's a smart guide for small to medium projects. In addition, the service was outstanding.

Samuel