All Wrike Reviews

Joe

Marketing and Advertising, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed November 2020

A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool...

Tammy

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Great Project Management System

Overall my experience with Wrike has been fantastic. I've used it for many years and it has been a great system.

PROS

I have used Wrike for years and highly recommend it to others all the time. The key to finding a good PM System is finding one that works like you work and Wrike offers so many ways to lay it out (boards, to do lists, by project, etc.). It is very easy to use and if you set up due dates you know what will be coming due and it will show on your to do list as well. I also love that I can add up to 5 team members + collaborators on the free version.

CONS

The only 'con' I have is that it would be nicer to have clarity on what Wrike considers 'projects' vs. 'folders'.

Reason for choosing Wrike

Wrike has so many ways to view it that it can work for almost anyone. When using it with my team it was important that they could lay out theirs in a way that made sense to them as well.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

I didn't feel like it matched the way I worked.

Stephanie

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed November 2023

Improves productivity and information sharing

Wrike has increased transparency of tasks across the company and defined workflows to free up employees' time for more strategic work. It has simplified internal and external communications by becoming the official platform for all company-wide deliberations and approvals.

PROS

Wrike is an adaptable, powerful, and highly customizable tool. Easily used, with the greatest training and assistance I've encountered. They're constantly adding new functionality in response to user feedback, without disrupting the overall feel or flow of the service.

CONS

Wrike's versatility is fantastic, but it's important to implement it carefully because it's easy to create too many designs and forms. We could have avoided the chaos caused by the explosion of workflows, blueprints, etc., if we had access to more pre-made templates.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

It facilitates communication, task completion, and project management for our group. It also helps us keep our customers informed. We're able to get more done in less time and communicate more effectively because to it.

Bolarinwa

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

"Greatest Of All Time(G.O.A.T) and Resourceful Project Management Platform."

It is simple to track time spent on tasks and projects.It is simple to plan and manage routine projects and workflows with Wrike.It enables seamless teamwork collaboration.It is simple to track task and project progress with Wrike.It streamline and automate workflows and projects hence boosting productivity

PROS

It is simple to create, assign and schedule tasks to team with Wrike.It ensures that I receive regular projects updates.It is simple to access my project and tasks while on the go using Wrike mobile App.It is simple to customize Wrike according to my needs.

CONS

I got nothing to regret about Wrike as it suits best my project management needs.

Lane

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Not a Project Management Tool

Wrike is a pretty good tool, but it is not a "very" good tool. And the cost of entry for basic project management (including effort estimation) is very high compared to Wrike's competitors. The free, Business, and Professional versions are missing one very basic and essential component of basic project planning. The UI is pretty good, but a bit clunky. Most painful has been my experience working with the sales reps and customer engagement staff -- when I've raised my concerns (that the Pro and Business editions missed a very basic project planning capability, which requires an up-sell to overcome; and that the cost of entry for small teams is excessive when the gap is filled)... I've been very sad and puzzled at the disconnect from what project planning and project management is, and the lack of desire to connect or find a solution for prospective customers. This was the third time over the last 15 months that I've engaged Wrike to see whether we can find common ground, whether there is any flexibility, or whether they are willing to try to meet their customers half-way, and the answer is still "no" on all three fronts. I promised myself I'd stop giving them chances and move on. There are other solutions in the project planning and project mgmt space, so I am moving on.

PROS

First, this is a pretty good tool for: 1. Nested task lists that look like a project plan 2. Task board views (if not on the free plan) 3. Customer-facing task-list dashboards

CONS

The description for the Pro plan states clearly "Full project planning and collaboration" and for the business plan "Robust work management with customization and exec reporting". But neither plan will total up work estimates for a project based on sub-task level of effort. Let that sink in for a moment: a "full project planning" tool that does not total up expected effort for the project plan. Yes, you can get that, but only if you buy the Resource Allocation addon for another 15 per user. Resource allocation is not the same as basic project planning (which must include level of effort estimation) Also, the interface is a bit clunky for quick-edits and quick-adds of sub-tasks.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

I thought Wrike would work better. But in the end, without project effort estimation (through summing sub-task work effort hours), Wrike is pretty useless as a project planning / mgmt tool. I'll be switching back.

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate your bringing this issue to our attention.

Replied April 2021

Milton

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Wrike.Best tool in project and task management.KUDOS!!

Wrike helps task out projects so that we can stay on track and keep a close eye on project profitability.

PROS

Wrike is very user friendly and great for tracking multiple projects,I especially like the Gantt chart for project management and task allocation,we use Wrike everyday and would give it a double thumbs up.Kudos!

CONS

Nothing to state as a deslike,I like how easy it is to use and set up plus the support team is topnotch in resolving any issues.

Saka

Reviewed February 2024

Robust and flexible time management and collaboration tool

Effective project planning and task management solution enhancing collaboration.

PROS

I like the flexibility that comes with the tool which makes it possible to collaborate with others.

CONS

The tool serves me well and i have not experienced any issues

Otieno

Reviewed March 2024

Project management and scheduling tool

PROS

I like the user friendly interface and how it makes project management easy

CONS

No any issues with the tool so far i love the expirience

Matthew

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Extremely Disappointed with the Wrike Team

I’ve been using Wrike for a while now, and honestly, I thought the software was pretty decent. But wow, their customer service and accounts team? A whole different story. We’ve been stuck in this crazy mess because of an internal error made by a former employee and we’ve been trying to sort it out for months in good faith with Wrike, but it’s like talking to a brick wall. It’s super frustrating and feels like we’re just going around in circles. Trying to get through to their customer service is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. They dodge our calls, and getting any sort of response feels like a miracle. Either that or we end up speaking with really unprofessional reps that don't even bother to help or escalate. The times we did end up finally getting someone to help, they basically said, too bad, out of luck! And here’s the kicker – they’ve locked us out of our own data and systems because of this billing issue. It’s like they’re holding our data for ransom, which is just insane. It’s like they’re saying, “Nice data you have there, shame if something happened to it.” Not cool at all. Bottom Line: The software might be okay, but dealing with their team is a nightmare. It’s left a really bad taste in my mouth. If you’re thinking about using Wrike, just be aware of what you might be getting into with their customer service and billing. I’m definitely telling my network to steer clear!

PROS

Good product solution for Project Management and would be an amazing bit of software if the support and accounts team were good to work with. They took an amazing product that I am about to walk away from, just because they have company syndrome now and like abusing the little guy!

CONS

Customer service, support, and billing are awful. Beware!

Hi Matthew, We sincerely apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you've encountered. Please know that we take your concerns very seriously, and we're actively reviewing our processes to ensure better support. We understand the gravity of the billing issue and its impact on your operations. Rest assured, we're committed to resolving this swiftly. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're dedicated to regaining your trust. Please contact us directly at ambassadors@team.wrike.com for personalized assistance. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Replied March 2024

Oluchi

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Wrike:The solution for task and project management

PROS

Wrike facilitates the creation of a collaborative workspace for managing projects and tasks to their full potential. Its user interface is simple and time-saving, making navigation efficient. The seamless integration of Gantt view and priority task management enhances productivity. Additionally, Wrike offers an inbuilt file sharing option.

CONS

No cons regarding wrike since it serves me right!

Winnie

Reviewed April 2024

Project and task management tool

PROS

I like that the tool makes it easy and flexible to manage our projects and tasks

CONS

The tool has not had any challenges so far

Genshakah

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Navigating Towards Success with Precision

Achieving great things with Wrike on my side.

PROS

Wrike is a versatile project management platform with a sleek interface and robust collaboration tools. It scales effortlessly from small projects to enterprise-level initiatives, offering customizable workflows and real-time updates to maximize efficiency and productivity.

CONS

Wrike is my day to day dependancy platform that has no downfalls.

Akinyemi

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Wrike: Amazing for projects and tasks

PROS

It has helped us manage projects from initiation to completion by providing us with a centralized platform where team members can create, assign and track tasks. Also i like it’s easy collaboration with other team members.

CONS

It’s project insight features gives the best forecast of projects, so no dislike.

Mauricio

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

A Comprehensive Project Management Tool

Overall, I had a very positive experience with Wrike. I use it professionally through my work, and I use it personally on my projects. I have also featured it in my Project Management class, and recommend students to use it, or at least become familiar with it.

PROS

Some of Wrike's pros include powerful project management and collaboration software for all business and project sizes. In addition, its flexibility and adaptability allow users to adapt it to our school's needs. It provides a system to ensure tasks are completed in a collaborative and repeatable way. Finally, one of the features I enjoyed was its proofing.

CONS

Some cons include its steep price, and the complexity of its navigation if you are a beginner user. Also, although its reports are good, they could be a bit more comprehensive for larger projects.

Brenden

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Decent project management tool

PROS

The visualisation of different project views works well. Additionally, resource scheduling can be done pretty efficiently.

CONS

The user interface tends to feel old-fashioned.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Pretty Solid Project Management Tool

PROS

Wrike is easy enough to use and tracks projects well.

CONS

I don't love how the comment threads are laid out and it's sometimes clunky to go back and find old comments, links, or attachements.

Nathan

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Team project management software that is continually improving

Overall Wrike has made us much more organized as a company. Those of us who are process-oriented and organized love Wrike as a project management tool. We're so invested in the platform at this point that I don't think we could ever switch to another software even if we wanted to!

PROS

Wrike is very flexible in how you use it. It has MANY different ways to view the same data (list view, table view, kanban board style, etc). It has great options for setting up dashboards, scheduling workloads, managing complex projects, time tracking and reporting on all of that data. Collaboration is easy with inboxes, @tagging, multiple assignees, document proofing, detailed comments/descriptions, file attachments and more. We've enjoyed the community feedback aspect of Wrike as well. They take feature suggestions from users and allow others to vote on their usefulness, ultimately becoming a part of the product. Our company has made multiple recommendations which have helped guide the features being developed.

CONS

There is a significant amount of learning and coaching required to get up and running properly in Wrike. You WILL need multiple sessions with a Wrike rep to understand all of the functionality and get your groundwork setup correctly to ensure success. We run into occasional issues where Wrike is slow to respond or a feature doesn't seem to work properly on some days. Luckily these are temporary issues and are usually resolved quickly!

Reason for choosing Wrike

It was hard to compare/contrast all of these products without trying each one for an extended period of time. Ultimately it came down to a "gut" feeling and I think we made the right choice overall.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

We utilized TaskRay as part of Salesforce, which was extremely heavy and over-complicated for our needs. Wrike fit the list of features we needed much better, and at a better price point.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees