Browse Creative Cloud Express Reviews

Joy from Canby Foursquare Church

Makes Branding a Breeze!

I love how Spark makes creating lots of quality content more manageable.

Pros

Excellent Template selection. I love the branding feature that makes customizing content a breeze! Within the iOS app, there are lots of options to allow you to shuffle through various formats till you find the right "feel" (in the app, select the text, go to "style" and play with the style wheel). The integration with Creative Cloud is also so helpful for achieving brand consistency.

Cons

I wish that you could make multiple posts within one file (similar to Artboards in Illustrator) rather than having to duplicate the file and edit it accordingly. It would be much more convenient for multiple image insta-posts, OR when you are making the same type of post across multiple platforms. Sometimes I won't realize I want to change a style until I am on the second format of that graphic (for example I make an insta post and duplicate it to make a FB version and then while on the FB version I realize a particular design looks better). So it's annoying to have to go back to the first file to do that. I'd love to be able to do that on just one screen. Also, the align feature is currently only accessible if you select more than one object and only works to align relative to each other. It would be great to be able to align relative to art board and access this feature with just one object.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

The switch was mainly motivated by already having a Creative Cloud subscription, but I have found Spark to be more accessible.

Michael from Valor Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

The Express Version of Photoshop

Overall, Express doesn't get as much recognition as is deserved for their graphic design software. I would love to see them implement more vector illustrations and adding in features that make Adobe unique like uploading your Photoshop actions and styles to Express. This would be a huge game-changer for Express as many who find Photoshop too complicated or buggy would love to have the option to use these advanced features with the ease of use offered in Express. Also, if they could implement other unique features to Photoshop like cloning, it would be amazing--I could see so many people flocking to this program with these enhanced features.

Pros

I tried this software out years ago when it first became available. At the time, it had its easy-to-use features, but it was lacking in features compared to other competitors. Fast-forward to today and almost everything has changed for the better. Spark (now Creative Cloud Express) offers features similar to Canva and Photoshop blended together. Like Canva, Express now has a paid version with extra features, they have templates and premium (like Canva again), a super-easy way to resize and remove backgrounds. Unlike Canva and other programs similar, Express offers features that are like Photoshop, most notably, the layers feature. You can now see the layers that compose your design, only, it's significantly easier to use than the Photoshop program. There's also a button where you can press to change the design style of the font, and it takes you through numerous style types with a simple click. Also as an upside, you can also see a font preview of your specific text to see what it would look like as opposed to clicking through a bunch of fonts to see which looks best--definitely a time-saving feature. Also, you can change out certain elements like lines with a simple click versus Canva and other design programs where you have to search out the elements and drag them to the photo. This is another huge win for Express.

Cons

I don't like that there aren't as many illustrations and supplemental designs available to use (even with premium). Meaning, adding in vectors like animals, flower wreaths, etc. This is a huge issue in my opinion and why I'm still stuck on Canva for most designs.

Heather from The Agency Marketing Group

Adobe Spark vs. Canva

I started using Adobe Spark as an alternative to Canva. But I found the whole experience not as user friendly as what I can create with Canva. My team ended up going back to using Canva for simple graphics.

Pros

As a Social Media Director I often need to create quick graphics myself rather than bog down a graphic designer with a simple task. I found Adobe Spark, and it's great for just that, simple graphics. You can choose from a large assortment of stock images because they are attached to Adobe Stock, as well as other free stock images on the web.

Cons

I felt it was too hard to make the graphic the exact way I wanted it too. You could change the font only by using a sliding scale, in order to make changes to the text you had to click on the word box and it opens in a new screen. Additionally, the variety and of "shapes" they offer is not as vast as Canva's selection.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

I wanted to see other options out there, but ended up switching back to Canva.

Josh from Next Generation English Llc

Another Beautiful, Well-Functioning Adobe Product for Social Media and Website Graphic Design

Overall, I am so thankful for Adobe Spark because its design elements and tools are just superior and exceptional, wide-ranged, and varied enough to suit any design need or aesthetic.

Pros

Adobe Spark has been instrumental lately in the graphic design I've needed for my newer website. I've been designing a 90's style theme for an education business and have needed social media updates and designs as well as graphic elements to add to my website and advertising for my website. Adobe as always hits the mark with beautiful designs and templates, stock photos, and ideas that can be edited nicely as well.

Cons

The only con is that also like other Adobe products, there is a learning curve, although much less of one with this particular product than with what I've seen in Illustrator, for example.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

Canva was so limiting and they were almost "too simple" and too basic. The cost of maintaining Canva just wasn't worth what we were getting.

Patrick from Multicap

I love Adobe Spark

I always see people talking about Canva, but that is because they don't know Adobe Spark. I have always used Adobe products and love the integration of the Applications. I just don't like the support. I find it hard to get access to them.

Pros

It has a VERY easy and nice interface, useful tools for developing elaborate or simple layouts, and very beautiful templates of graphic pieces in the most used formats in everyday life.

Cons

y only problem until today is as an Abobe subscriber for years is support for changing the payment method,

Why I found Adobe Spark easier

December 2021

Great for creating content for social posting

Fantastic! It has streamlined and organized our content creation process so that we can create social content faster and with more quality control.

Pros

We use Adobe Spark to create content for social posting. Using templates and the "Brandify" feature, any team member can create multiple social graphics in a matter of minutes. Additionally, their cloud and library features allow our team to organize content for ourselves and our clients in a convenient, manageable way. I highly recommend!

Cons

There isn't much I don't like. You get what you're expecting when you use Spark. One thing I would change though is that one needs a Team subscription in addition to each individual subscription just to manage your team as an admin. This is an extra $20 you'll need to spend for what I consider to be basic features that should be included without additional costs.

Reasons for Choosing Creative Cloud Express

The Brandify feature is probably the most significant feature that distinguishes Spark from Canva.

Danielle from Danielle Nocon

Adobe Spark Makes Creating Social Media Graphics Fun and Easy

I enjoy making social media graphics in Adobe Spark. After taking a bit of time to explore the interface and the design features with the help of Adobe Spark's tutorials, I was up and running.

Pros

One of my favorite features is the free photos and photo editing tools. Of course you can always upload your own photos, but in addition Spark has an ample library of free, easily searchable photos. You can crop the photos into fun shapes and experiment with cool filters. They even have an awesome background remover. I also enjoy exploring the Adobe Spark "Public Library" where creators have shared their design templates and images. Some collections are available for you to save and use in your own designs. Another cool feature is design variations. With one click you can try out different suggested combinations of fonts, colors, and layouts to your original design. Or, if you want to use your own brand colors and fonts, you can store them in Spark and quickly apply them to any design.

Cons

If you want to resize a design for different platforms, you have to exit the design and duplicate it first, otherwise you'll overwrite your original design. Sometimes it's challenging to find templates for a specific platform, such as a Twitter post. In the Explore tab the design formats are not labelled. If you search for a specific one - such as "Twitter post" - the search results are not accurately filtered but have other formats mixed in. I wish we could have multiple "slides" within the editor so we could try out a few design variations.

Heidi from LPBC

December 2021

Great product for your phone!

It has been tremendously helpful in our ministry. We use it for social media advertising.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use from my phone. Easy to edit already made templates to post on Facebook.

Cons

Some features are hard to do on a small touch screen. Some of the nicer templates do cost. I feel like those could be a bit less expensive.

Carla from Cicis Home Services

Spark My Cards

My experience with spark has been above excellent. It is easy to use and I use it often.

Pros

This is easy to use, self explanatory and has creative designs and techniques.

Cons

The only thing I seem to not care for is the water ark that you have to remove before publishing.

Akash from Inti syndicates

Great for quick graphic design

Pros

Simple easy to use traffic design on the go

Cons

Lack of true customization of graphic design

Ashley from Detailed Design by Ash

Industry: Graphic Design

Adobe Spark for the win! One of my favorite programs for quick Graphic Design projects!

I have been extremely impressed with this program since I discovered it. It has helped me to make my business more efficient and most definitely aid in getting my designs out much quicker than I had been prior to finding it. Although there are a few areas that can be improved upon, I am extremely happy that I found this software. It is definitely one of my top two choices for all of my graphic design needs. I would most definitely suggest this program to others that do similar work, and even to those that don't, because it makes designing any type of graphic an incredibly less stressful process.

Pros

Adobe Spark is one of my "go to" programs for all of my graphic design needs related to my freelance graphic design business "Detailed Design by Ash". It's icon library without a doubt has one of the largest available free icon options that I have seen in any program similar. You can search almost anything and find numerous icons related to your subject. This definitely comes in handy during projects such as logo design. I have the program in app form on my Android smartphone and found it by chance through the play store. This means that I can do any design project that comes up using only my mobile phone. Another great quality is that their free version is extremely versatile and contains pretty much everything that I needed before I ever purchased a subscription or paid for anything. I was able to create graphic designs for my business straight from my phone without having to spend a dime. They also usually offer a 1 to 2 month free trial when you subscribe, which was an excellent bonus when I began my subscription with them.

Cons

Although the program is amazing there are a few features that I feel could be improved upon. Although their icon library is extensive, their font library is not. Up until recently purchasing a subscription, I used the free app version on my phone and sometimes could not complete projects, or only use some of their features for part of my design due to their very minimal selection of available fonts. Also, the "help" area of the app could most definitely be improved upon. When trying to figure out how to achieve some designs, even after looking through the help section that was available, I was still at a loss at how to complete a certain task. I would suggest having a larger section of "how-to's" in order to make navigating the program, especially for those that are just discovering it, a much easier process. Lastly, I would encourage them to advertise that there is a desktop version available. I used the mobile app without realizing that I could also use my laptop in the process of design because I had no idea that there was a desktop version at all.

Matthew from EDGE Clothing Company

The Designer's App

I am a designer and I am against apps that create cookie cutter designs. For several reasons. Mainly because I don't like seeing the same graphics over and over (it makes the world a more boring place). Also because the same graphics, layouts and photos are not appropriate for just any product, service, event, or purpose. But most importantly because it cheapens the whole role of graphic design. Why hire a designer when you can just download an app and do it yourself? But Adobe Spark is different. You can access Adobe Stock (CC subscription may be required) so that you at least have better photos than you will take with your phone, the available fonts are much more reasonable (no decorative fonts allowed!), and there are layout hints like snapping the alignment of an object to the center of the screen rather than relying on your eye to estimate stuff like that. As ironic as it may sound, I think this program was designed with designers in mind. There are still some bugs that need to be worked out, but this is by far my favorite app for creating images for social media.

Pros

This app allows you to create images for social media quickly and gives enough options without encouraging you to create bad design. Many apps allow different text alignment while Adobe Spark allows "magic" alignment (basically a more interesting justified alignment). If you use this app on iPhone, you can also create and edit video and create and publish (!) web pages (more like landing pages than anything, but you get it).

Cons

I went from using this app on iPhone to Android and, while it was just made available for Android and we are grateful for this, it definitely needs improvement from a usability standpoint. There is no Undo button and some functionalities are difficult (like the snap alignment feature, it is sometimes easier to just eyeball it). The good thing is this app is still in it's early stages in Android and there is a forum on Adobe where they take users suggestions to make improvements. I don't know why here is still undo button (that is a very common request in said forum), but ok.

Nicole from Raising sn Extraordinary Person

Industry: Publishing

Easiest Program for Creating Pinterest Images

Adobe Spark has enabled me to create pinnable images for my website that are in line with my brand image quickly . This has saved me valuable time. Especially when I need to create new relevant graphics when I update blog posts or as seasons and trends change.

Pros

This software is just so simple to use. Once you set up branding - your fonts, logos, brand colors, etc. It's so easy so create branded graphics; especially pinterest graphics with a photo and text overlay.

Cons

When I first began using this software I was unsure because it lacked some features that other programs I've used had. Such as being able to drag and drop shapes, frames etc. HOWEVER, after some time I was happy these features were gone . It simplified the graphic creating processing and saved me time. For graphics that needed more complex tools, I opened and edited the image in Adobe Photoshop but I only need those features maybe 5% of the time.

Janele from LuCorp Marketing

Adobe Spark is the best way to make high quality graphics for cheap!

Adobe Spark has been a great addition to our agency. All of us at our company are able to simply login to the program, quickly, in order to accomplish graphics in minutes if a client needs them. We use this program almost on a daily basis in order to create graphics for email campaigns, landing pages, social media ads, and so much more.

Pros

Adobe Spark allows me to easily create graphics for my clients on a daily basis. I can easily login on my desktop or my phone and access my recent projects or create a new one. The platform is extremely easy to use and straight forward. It also provides free images and graphics to use for businesses if we cannot find anything in stock imaging. Another nice feature is that it can help give examples of projects if you are lacking any inspiration!

Cons

Since Adobe Spark is so user friendly, you cannot accomplish extremely fine details that can be done in programs like Photoshop. But if you are using this software on a daily basis, this is not an issue at all. To get around this issue, you can always create a detailed graphic in an expensive program and then move it to Adobe Spark in order to accomplish more user friendly adaptations such as adding text or photo edits.

Reasons for Choosing Creative Cloud Express

Adobe Spark was hands down an easy choice because of the price! Most features are free, but we made a small purchase in order to add our own logos to photos and have access to projects from all employees of our agency. The price versus the quality content is hands down worth using Adobe Spark over other programs! In fact, I don't believe there are any other programs of this caliber for free anyway!

Ayesha from Pomona Unified School District

Light Your Life on Fire with Adobe Spark

Overall, I love Adobe Spark. I ended up researching ways to use it to conceive of educational materials to assist English Language Learners with their vocabulary development. The software has immense potential as an educational technology tool that students and teachers can use to demonstrate their learning or enhance their teaching.

Pros

This software has an excellent user interface that scaffolds the tools easily for ultimate content creation. Without having professional experience and needing high-tech tools, I can easily create web pages, multimedia videos, and graphics. As an aspiring teacher, I love that Adobe Spark is available for free to schools that also includes offering their premium features for free. Furthermore, the Adobe Spark suite allows me to create a variety of instructional materials, such as electronic newsletters, exit tickets, etc. I feel like I am already a professional designer without buying high-tech software to create relevant educational content.

Cons

What I like least about Adobe Spark is that there are watermarks that I must constantly turn off to make sure my designs are unique and original. Additionally, the branding features are for premium users, which is a downside for those who are on tight budgets.

Pontsho from THE VISIONARY CREATIONS

Thevisionarycreation

My overall experience is a 10/10 because it's just wonderful.

Pros

Spark is one of those platforms for creators like myself because it brings spark in my designs. I love everything that I'm speechless to even say much...

Cons

There's not much criticism the only problem is that on the mobile app there could be some more developments because it's slow. I use both the PC and Mobile because I am always designing so the Mobile is being creative on the go. If it could be more fast then I'd be more happier.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

I switched because I needed something more challenging however I still enjoy using Canva. Infect I use mil platforms both easy and complicating to have more variety and effectiveness on my creativity.

Darien from Gateway Alliance Church

Adobe Spark offers a simple, online design platform & templates

Adobe Spark helped us facilitate our design process for social media posts, allowing staff without experience with design tools to quickly & efficiently create decent looking graphics. While it can never compete with a fully fledged platform such as Photoshop, and could use to borrow some key features from it's competitors, it offers a basic design tool that can be useful.

Pros

Adobe Spark is a simple, easy-to-use design platform with simplistic features and excellent templates that make social media designs quick and less painful. Perhaps the best feature is the numerous templates - helping alleviate creative blocks and speed up the design process. Clearly made to compete with platforms like Canva, it offers very simple features that help speed up the design process, and makes it simple enough for people with no experience using higher-end design software such as photoshop. With their templates, they help people without experience create good looking graphics in a fraction of the time.

Cons

While Adobe Spark has a lot to offer, it cannot compete with a higher end product such as Photoshop, or even a similar competitor (such as the online Photopea) in terms of features. While they clearly made a choice to keep things simple, they avoided putting in useful features like the magic selection tool that would truly help make this a fully fledged design suite. As well, certain basic features (like selecting objects, moving objects, layers, etc) either don't work as expected, or are completely missing, making more complicated designs impossible.

Heather from h d m & b

Industry: Information Services

Love this program

Overall spark is the easiest graphic software program that I have found to use. I prefer it Leaps and Bounds above canva. I use it for all my photos and videos for Facebook Instagram and Pinterest.

Pros

It's very easy to use and has many options for my needs. I love all of the templates that are available. It gives you many font options. And the animation feature in the mobile app is one of my favorites as well.

Cons

The inability to add animations in the desktop version versus the ability to do it in the mobile version. I am under the understanding that that is coming and I look forward to it.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

Spark is much easier to use

Ada Jocabeth from self employed

A great educational resource!

I have been using Adobe Spark as a tool in my everyday classes, for example, like a student portfolio or digital scrapbook where I can check my student's posts and keep track of their creative activities. Personally, I use some of the templates as activities with my students and to share my art with engaiging posts. The free version is very useful, but I recommend purchasing the Adobe package, as it comes as part of it.

Pros

Adobe Spark allows me to create easily all kinds of projects, like web pages, flyers, slides, banners, videos, and much more. It's accessible from any device PC, Chromebook, and even your mobile phone. It already has a lot of beautiful premade designs and templates, The best part is that lets you share them directly on any social media with a predetermined size for better quality. With the free trial app, anyone can download it and use it for free.

Cons

It's not very detailed for video editing but is very easy to make short videos with pictures and subtitles.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

Because Adobe Sparks tools are more diverse and easy to share on social media.

Linda from CLB Global Services, Inc.

Super easy! Design elements for the classroom!

Great tool for small businesses and for education. Very simple to use and there are tons of templates and tutorials, plus a huge image collection. In education, my students created several marketing materials and created a portfolio of their work, and for small business it will be great for social media, websites and blogs.

Pros

Adobe Spark has a range of functionality for design. From infographics to web pages, digital portfolios, slideshow videos and social media posts. All of these elements are fantastic for building assets for education and for student demonstration of knowledge.

Cons

When adding assets to a Spark webpage that are designed in Spark, you must first download the item as an image (infographics, social media posts, menus, posters, etc) before adding them to the Adobe Spark webpage. If it had a drag and drop function it would be very convenient.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

I love Canva, but the school district I work at purchased Adobe Spark Premium accounts. I feel the products are quite similar, but this has the power of Adobe behind it.

Chris from Keller Williams VIP Properties

Adobe Spark: Too simple for its own good

It is the rare occasion that an Adobe Spark user would need any instructions on how to use their product, which begs the question: Is it powerful and useful enough? My opinion? Almost. I can build single web pages in a flash, that look beautiful, as long as I like the way THEY lay it out. I have zero customization choices on Spark PAGES. Spark Graphics suffer from the OPPOSITE: they have a resizer function for free (which Canva.com forces an upgrade for.) but the resulting resized images are usually distorted. I don't enjoy their graphics builder GUI at all. Their webpage builder GUI rocks.

Pros

The Adobe webpage builder is fast, and fun to use, and simple enough that no instructions are really needed. The Spark suite is available on mobile as well as desktop, and video creation on the fly on mobile is simple, but once again, at the expense of customization. If you put a text graphic over video, you'd better be comfy with the graphic being on screen as long as THEY want it. You can't specify text durations over video.

Cons

Canva is the main competition, and their free tier does not place a watermark on finished designs. Adobe does, and this one thing makes for a deal breaker. The Adobe webpage builder is fast, and fun to use, but doesn't allow embedding html elements, severely restricting what the page can become. Pretty, but all pages will begin to look identical. The graphics creation tool is clunky, and unresponsive compared to Canva.

Adam from Riskalyze

Does what it does, and nothing else...

When people ask me what Spark is, I usually tell them that "it's Canva, but turned up to 11". But to be honest, I think Canva is a little more flexible. I am probably just bitter because I have spent the last 10 years trying to hone my design ability, recreating what my role models created, and trying to create a visual-voice for myself, but Spark feels very limiting to me. I often feel like I can get 80% of what I want. The templates usually make me think of a tween girl or fashion blog style. That's not bad, but I feel frustrated when I try to break outside of the templates. I have become very flexible jumping between different softwares to create a new design on the go, and I ultimately do not prefer Spark for this reason. Spark is intended to be a one stop software, which is great. It's just not for me. Spark is very easy to use, and I think it would be great for creators that want to add a little professional flair to their work. Designers and marketing teams should probably avoid Spark. That being said, I think they offer a free tier or free month, so it's easy to give a try.

Pros

Quick. That's the keyword. If you are wanting to make something that looks professional, clean, and do it in less than an hour, then Adobe Spark is great. Hundreds of templates for you to pick from. Good font selection. Image library is great, but see the cons section... So so so easy to learn.

Cons

It's hard to express the specific struggles when using Spark, but I think most of them are me. I want Spark to act more like Canva, Illustrator or Photoshop. Spark is none of those. A typical work flow for me is 1) think about my audience 2) research other people's designs 3) create a prototype with my phone or photoshop, usually grabbing pics from unsplash 4) refine until it matches my visions. Spark is more about looking at their images and templates and selecting what will fit your needs. If you have a specific vision that you are trying to capture, I think you will run into the same problem. If you are open minded to using templates, Spark may be fore you.

Great for quick mock-ups and saving time on communications

Pros

Spark provides a variety of templates and style options. The design wizard tools produce balanced and attractive looks that are great for quick posters, flyers, and social media posts. You can also easily produce ebook covers. Spark recently made it possible for you to download PDF versions of your designs, which has been really helpful for my team, as sometimes we need to make quick adjustments using other tools and can now edit the PDFs directly. For example, if you're integrating a cover image into a report that must be numbered following a particular standard, you're now able to do so with ease. If you have a creative cloud account, you can sign in. The soundtracks and fonts available in Spark are licensed for commercial use (provided you're using them IN a Spark project), which is great for quickly building parts of your campaign.

Cons

*I haven't tried the web page builder so I cannot comment on this. *The main limitation of the editor is that you can't order objects easily; if your design requires that kind of manipulation. *Stock images that you find using the search may have limitations on use. The sources that they're using aren't bad (for example, unsplash images have basically no restrictions), but you do need to be careful about what you choose.

Avash from AvaTel Pvt. Ltd.

Tool that allows you to create awesome contents for web.

I have used Adobe Spark for a long time and I love the well-designed templates they have. The interface can probably be improved to make it easier for people to make designs. Although, using it and making designs is already easy - I hope they improve interface as I believe it is possible to Improve. I think Adobe Spark is a great tool for non-designers like me as it is easy to create designs on own that look awesome using templates created by some of the world's best designers.

Pros

I mostly use Adobe Spark as a social media content designing tool. Creating an Instagram post is as simple as browsing the internet. I can simply click on templates I want to use and then - edit them easily. Spark also gives you business tips and others while the template is loading so you don't get bored and learn something new. There are tons and tons of well-designed and carefully crafted templates that can increase engagement in social media. I also like that we can create videos for social media easily using Adobe Spark. Unlike most Adobe Softwares - Spark can be used online without downloading. It also syncs projects across all devices - which is a feature that I really like. The best thing about Spark is that you get well-crafted designs made by awesome designers from Adobe for a very low price - and edit them easily to reflect your ideas.

Cons

I think the interface lacks a little - else there is nothing to dislike about Adobe Spark. I feel that Spark is based on features of Photoshop which are very simple that even a person without any past experience will be able to create a good looking design. I feel that the interface is a bit confusing for first-time users and can be improved.

Joe from Sound Press

Finally... a design tool for non-designers!

As a project manager/account director at my company, I like to keep things moving and complete tasks quickly & efficiently. Adobe Spark allows me to create sharp designs for emails as well as banner ads and leave the 'heavier' lifting to our designers. We couldn't live without this tool.

Pros

Adobe Spark puts the power of Adobe's famous design tools in the hands of non-designers and marketing managers to handle the quick and easy creative tasks for various channels.

Cons

Adobe Spark is a fantastic tool for non-designers and market/channel managers. My only complaint is that I wish there were newer templates to choose from.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

Better features and designs. Also, Adobe is a trusted name.

Matthew from GM Financial

Adobe Spark Review

Adobe Spark was a great tool overall and provided me with an array of content for all kinds of social media postings. I had been used to other platforms such as canva but their selection of content was not up to par with Spark.

Pros

Adobe Spark offered me good pre-made content that was easily changeable for my uses. It offered me a hub for video creation, social media content for posting, and a photo collage feature that looks phenomenal on LinkedIn for me to tell a story. Spark easily saves my content automatically so my work is never lost as well, and it's a good advantage they have over their competitors.

Cons

One thing I found to be dissatisfying about the Spark experience was when I was adding music to my videos. It didn't allow me to properly adjust the volume of the music if I had imported my own music. This in turn, did not allow audio to be heard from properly from other media that was imported to the video.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

Better selection of content to use and choose from.

Vanessa from JE Dunn Construction

Tool for professional love

Spark is a software that helps me create activities, presentations and projects that not only meet a professional level in my social networks, but also serves to create projects for educational and training centers. It is an incredible platform for those who have small businesses and grow as a business.

Pros

You do not need to spend hours and hours trying to start a project completely from scratch, since Adobe Spark has a large and large number of templates to start your work, in addition to being an Adobe product, it is compatible with all other products of this brand And you can add different things to your presentations.

Cons

Lack of optimization and ease in whether the format, that is, there is still a lack of certain arrangements and things to add, for example. Change the type of letter, the size of the letter, the color, the form of this, always take because it is a process, nothing easy to do, are small things that make the final result slow.

Lauren from Ninja

Quick and easy program for making professional social media posts

Spark massively streamlined the process of creating engaging social media posts for me. I try to post every other day for my company, but have a heap of other responsibilities every day, so having the ability to sit down for five minutes and create a professional looking post that quickly is AMAZING for me. I also like that it stores all the posts I've created and I can easily skim through and see what was created when. I find it worth it to do the paid version...Which is very rare for me!

Pros

Adobe Spark is generally very easy to use, is cloud based so you can edit and create from any location, and has an excellent assortment of fonts, colors, borders, and more! The highly customizable nature of the design features are self explanatory and there are enough options that no matter how often you post, there is still plenty of variety. They offer a business template option with the paid version where it will automatically apply your font and colors to your posts. It also adds a small logo in the bottom corner of the photo.

Cons

Photos themselves cannot be edited from within the program. There are six basic filters that can be applied, but those are the only editing options. It is occasionally a bit buggy. 1 out of 10 projects require exiting and re-entering the site. It does auto save however, so that is nice.

Russell from FusionSPEDtech

I love Adobe Spark!

I really enjoy using Adobe Spark! I use this to allow students to build simple videos that documents their work (i.e., a lab report with procedures) and create simple informational videos (i.e., biographies, research topics, etc.). Adobe Spark is also great to use for personal use (i.e., family videos of the weekend, photos from the past year, etc.). Love it!

Pros

I love Adobe Spark! Period. I know there's a graphics features, but I primarily use and love the video builder. It's a great video making tool for teachers, students, or even personal use. It's simple to use, all you have to do is drop in images and pictures, set a few features, and voila! You have an impressive video to document student projects, research topics, or even personal life events. I love that it's free, first off. I also enjoy that they have a good variety of customization and features - they have songs to use, format/transitions, and templates, and good background music to make it complete. You can also add voice over which is neat for students as they create products. I also like that it can be easily shared to Google Drive or downloaded. Awesome tool for the classroom and personal use!

Cons

I honestly do not have any complaints. Adobe Spark exceeds my expectations!

Raymel from Punto Rojo

A love Adobe Spark

I love it, is just a great tool that is simple to use and allows you to make fine quality designs.

Pros

I started using this app looking for something that would allow me to make quick posts in return I got the best portable designing tool. - It is super easy to use. - It can be used multiplatform -The amount of free content and layouts is just amazing.

Cons

- Some times some saved designs can get distorted or corrupted, this includes misaligning the items in the design. - I would love for more features on the paid version.

Quick Solution for Creating Amazing Graphics with Limitations

When I use Spark it is to create graphics for social media easily. I am working on building our brand through more video and I believe Spark will make an easier platform to do that with. I am planning on teaching our full time social media person how to use Spark so she can create things more easily. Overall I am happy but I am hoping that Adobe expands the templates and the branding capabilities.

Pros

I like how quickly you can create good looking, branded graphics for various platforms. There are a lot of templates which can be implemented easily. I appreciate all of the different platform options offered including videos, websites and actual graphics.

Cons

The build a brand feature still needs some work by Adobe. It's clunky. When I built our brand in it, the logo options did not implement as easily as I had hoped. The ability to change the branding easily was not there. We brand differently depending on platform and this lends itself to more of a uniform branding across the board. The video templates need to be expanded upon. It is very difficult for me to find something that may work without a lot of modification.

Lilly from New Normal Depot

App to easily create your brand, website layouts, stories, logo's

OVerall, I love it. I decided to go with the paid version of Adobe Creative Cloud. I really just wanted photo shop and few other things. Adobe doesn't have just a 1 time license fee anymore. You hae to do monthly fees. Expensive but worth it if you are creating projects daily.

Pros

Ease of use is number 1. Staying organized made easy for anyone wanting to create, publish, blogs, web pages, magazines, cards. I had so many ideas I always would forget about them and don't know where to start. Spark features a tab simply called Projects. Now when ever I have an idea pop in my head, I just open up spark and create a new web page layout with the basicas of what's on my mind for that project.

Cons

Free version has watermark advertisements. The monthly cost is expensive unless you are constantly creating new projects, blogs, web site layouts.

Reasons for Choosing Creative Cloud Express

Ease of use. Plenty of online Tutorials.

Jacob from community of faith

A beautiful little app

Spark integrating with the rest of adobe suite is a GAME CHANGER. I made my logo in Illustrator uploaded it to all of my Spark creations, made a color palate in Capture, and BOOM it's there in photoshop, Illustrator, and Spark. My instagram campaigns match perfectly!

Pros

This app is a must have for creatives and non-creatives alike. If you are like me and don't have the cashflow to support professional marketing/social media or a background in design, this app is critical. I've been able to create videos I never though possible, and templates in spark post give me confidence in my graphic design for social media. It's that confidence and simplicity that I pay for, plus it's been a lot of fun.

Cons

There are other products out there that are similar, and probably more user-friendly. Adobe is known for industry-standard products, and it feels like they have come a long way in bridging the gap to non-creatives with Spark. Gone are the days of paying a killing for graphic designers, animators, etc. I'm not crazy about the interface in Spark Post, and I wish it had more masking features.

Reasons for Choosing Creative Cloud Express

I went ahead and subscribed to all of Adobe Suite. It's simply the best.

What is not to love! This is a great product!

I love this product! So many options from text, colors and photos! It is GREAT!

Pros

Adobe Spark is by far my favorite product I use on a daily basis! It offers thousands of free photos, layouts and designs to make any email blast pop! I use Adobe spark to create eye popping photos for emails and linked in posts. It allows me to ease of creating various layouts that meet our branding style guide, but the freedom to have many more choices in pictures and text. This software is one of Adobe better products in my opinion.

Cons

The only downfall to product is cost, but since it is included with adobe suit in general, it is worth it!

Manuel from Luma

Let's Spark

When I came across Adobe Spark I wasn't excited at all until I spent a couple of days testing in the web version then moved to the android version and it's a 10/10 experience.

Pros

The variety of resources and templates and all the options you can use to create a graphic, story, video and all kind of social resources to help your brand communicate their message it's amazing. Amazing how can you add your own brand, invite your team to collaborate together and create the most stunning graphics ever :)

Cons

Hard to say considering last updates on the software. A lot of the missing things were included. It would be cool to have the youtube upload/share option added as well. And, really appreciated if dark mode was added too.

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

I consider Spark move user-friendly and their resources and graphics are a lot better.

Katie from Atlas Copco

Adobe Spark is Good - but not Great.

I started using Spark because it's included in our Adobe Suite package at my company - which is terrific! If you're looking for a graphic creation software that is 100% preset - and you don't want to customize, rather just plug in the things you want and go with it - Spark is for you. If you like the idea of being able to customize as you'd like, I'd recommend you look elsewhere.

Pros

Adobe Spark is yet another player in the world of custom social media/website graphics. The available photos are really high-res (as would be expected, using an Adobe product), the amount and quality of content available is mind-blowing, and the auto-save feature is a lifesaver. I do like that things are pre-created. It saves me time and effort - and even better is that I'm reassured that they're going to look amazing...because again: it's Adobe.

Cons

On the same token, everything is preset - layouts, photos, everything. Once you choose a photo, it's very limited on how you can edit that photo, what text you can add, and where you can place the text. You can't really modify the layouts, which can be frustrating. It also can react similarly to Microsoft Word - when you move one thing, everything can go wonky! One other issue is the time it takes to learn the software. While it's relatively plug and play, it's not very intuitive. Until you learn where things are located, you'll fumble when learning how to edit certain components or where to access different things. I won't even talk about the video editing, though...it's a nightmare.

It’s Perfect

Once I started to come up with with a design for my business. You can have your ideas next to each other and go through one by one eliminating the ones your don’t like one by one and the one you do like you can resize it to fit anywhere

Pros

Quick and easy way to brand a business!!

Cons

The instructional video lasted a to long

Reasons for Choosing Creative Cloud Express

It really stuck out to me and when I read all about the features like changing sizes and being able to use the design for anything that is what sold me on this product.

Heidi from My Creative Pursuits, LLC

Adobe Spark Adds Sparkle to Any Marketing Tasks

Spark allows me to maximize my time, which in turn allows me to add more value to my clients. I love what I do and once again, Adobe makes that process even sweeter.

Pros

I'll admit, as a graphic designer, I avoided Adobe Spark for a while. I mean, that's what I do...create social media graphics, videos and websites. So, I assumed that Adobe Spark was a shortcut for end users who had no experience. An awesome tool, but not for me...right? Actually, I ended up exploring it one day and found that it was an awesome shortcut for when I needed to put together a whole suite of graphics. It's nice to not have to keep my eye on the ever changing specs for each outlet. Super easy to use and there are so many options. Definitely glad I spent that afternoon trolling the Adobe Spark page.

Cons

My only complaint is that Adobe Spark doesn't allow you to delve deeper and change many settings. This very complaint is really what makes it such a wonderful tool for all users whether they are beginners or industry experts. So, while I may do much of my work in Photoshop and Illustrator, I can pop into Spark and take care of the output when I need to handle bulk output and layout for branding my clients. Complaint? No complaints, here.

Reasons for Choosing Creative Cloud Express

There are no alternative products, as far as I'm concerned.

Diego Armando from Freelance Marketing, Self-Employed

Best app for content creators

I use Adbe Spark daily, to create Social Media content, i work as Social Media Manager for several brands and i love the way you can work on the go from your tablet or phone and then work from your desktop

Pros

I love the way you can do a post for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin) you can use your own photos, stock photos, everything. It´ss a very friendly app that give you colors, backgrounds, fonts, icons, everything... The only limit it´s your imagination.

Cons

Nothing. Everything it´s perfect. Friendly interface, friendly use, inmediatelly customer support, the guys on Adobe are always listening and upgrading the app.

Sandy from Mercy Drops Dream Center

The program I didn't know was missing

I found out about Spark from my Creative Cloud subscription, and just going through all that was included. Once I found it, man I haven't stopped using it. I tell everyone I can that they need to use it. It will make their brand look better, and it's so easy to use.

Pros

You simply input your 'brand' criteria, and go to town. Graphics, web pages, videos, literally anything you can think of to make your brand look amazing - wherever you need to use it. And it's web-based, so whatever you create in one place (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop) will be there whenever you need it again!

Cons

More templates, but even that isn't really a 'con'. More of a wish-list!

Michael from Lucky Sparrows

Industry: Fine Art

An all in one and diverse graphic creation powerhouse.

My overall takeaway from Spark has been that it's a comprehensive and intuitive little niche of the internet. I've used it for things as simple as making memes for marketing, to creating logos and branding material for our business. If you need an all in one place to make your 1980's concepts look like a 2020's style that will sell, this is that platform.

Pros

Spark is easy to use, easy to navigate and has a super trimmed down and clean interface. It easily intigrates with other social media platforms by setting up your template from the beginning based on the size you're going to need. Looking to make a banner for your new e-commerce Facebook page? You just click on the template that says Facebook header and start creating. Diverse fonts and color arrangments, mean that you don't have to have years of graphic design under your belt to start making something that is cohesive and driving. Direct access to royalty-free stock sites that have been integrated such as Unsplash means that if you have an idea, likely there is a free image for you to use that will match, and spark has that all lined up too.

Cons

My only qualm so far is the lack of format outputs you're able to choose from. I'd love to have Spark allow graphics to be exported as PSD files in layers so that I can create my own jpeg, or do some more fun editing to each layer within Photoshop. Being an Adobe product this seems like it would have been a quick and easy add-on to an otherwise flawless design.

Diego Armando from Varios proyectos

Every Social Media team should use Spark

I save time, i can work on my phone and continue on the desktop. Basically Spark had give me the freedom to work by myself

Pros

I use all the Spark suite (Post, Video and Pages) i love that you can use it on your desktop but much better you can use it on your phone. i work on the go and i can do a post, a video or page in my phone. It´s very fast . I love all the resources, effects, typography, colors, icons and tools.

Cons

I cant find any negative about Spark, everything works perfect. They even had a group on facebook that let you share feedback with te developing team. It´s awesome

Mukul from BUZO Media Services

Creativity on the go!!

Adobe spark helps me alot when i am away from my usual setup and want to explore my creativity.

Pros

- The tool which makes you creative, even when you are not that creative but still wants to design like a pro, this is a tool for you. - Gives better freedom and creativity to your designs without any professional tools , you can use spark on any device available to you. - Make website designs and graphics with Ease. - You can save your favourite fonts and make use of them in future designs.Even you can save your color pallete which you like the most and make use of it frequently and easily.

Cons

You cant save the same template or design you used earlier. You cannot arrange brands in an organised folder or your designs in an organized folder which is very crucial. There's very little space for customisation on layering of designs which need to be improved.

Social Media Godsend

It is an asset when you need to create content for your social media. It pre-measures your content (thumbnail, ads, posts, videos)

Pros

Easy to use quick to create stores all projects

Cons

tries to make you purchase more Adobe products

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

I could do more with Spark

Steven from weakpancakes

Industry: Online Media

Why I love Adobe Spark

Fantastic. I love every moment I get to use Spark. It has made my life and work so incredibly easier. It's a fantastic product.

Pros

I do a lot of online multimedia and social media projects, and I can say that without a doubt, Adobe Spark is the way to go. With it I have been able to make graphics, webpages, blog posts, posters, cards, covers, videos, and the list goes on and on. The UI is buttery smooth, and the whole thing is super user friendly. Working with Spark has allowed me to do anything. And has made it super easy to share with my customers and work with them and anyone on a project seamlessly. I wish that I had found it years ago. It has definitely improved my workflow and my time.

Cons

I cannot say one bad thing about Spark. It's simply amazing. Adobe hit another homerun with this one. I highly recommend Spark to everyone.

Not as agile as other Adobe products, but easy and quick to use.

I use Adobe Spark most often to generate social media graphics that are pretty basic. For anything more complicated, I typically resort to Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign. However, Spark is quick and easy.

Pros

Adobe Spark is almost immediately intuitive, and it's easy to make quick designs that look decent with minimal graphic skills. The ability to change templates and color schemes is fantastic. It is easy to resize graphics, which makes this a super platform for generating similar social media graphics of varying sizes.

Cons

Resizing any photographs or other uploaded pictures appears to be impossible, at least in a meaningful way. This is the biggest limitation I've encountered to using this platform. Spark does not reliably export to high quality PDF; it sometimes distorts the image. Exporting to .png works consistently, but isn't usually good enough quality for printing.

Mohamed from Mediclinic

Wonderful and easy to use

In any event, being free programming, Spark is fundamentally tackling my plans related issue on the web. Presently, my plans are more expert and clean; it's not difficult to make them. It requires some investment to make illustrations than with other programming I've utilized previously.

Pros

As employees working in the big hospital, our organization permitted us to utilize the Adobe items free of charge as a feature of our authorizing concurrence with Adobe. This included Adobe Spark. On the off chance that you have a business or paid record for Spark, you can add your own logo and utilize stock pictures and highlights that give you more devices to work with. What I enjoyed about it was that the interface and devices are not difficult to use to produce brisk, incredible looking posts that even our lower-level (guardians) representatives could learn and utilize. There is additionally an extraordinary application to utilize.

Cons

In contrast to its different rivals, the measuring and customization of posts is substantially more restricted. Except if you are a professional with the more modern Adobe program, tweaking on Spark will be restricted in creating content.

Tim from Brighton and Sussex Medical School

Quick and easy graphic tool

I have used this many times for a range of digital output platforms - event promotional material, invitations, learning resource graphics. It is so easy and fun to produce something professional-looking without having to delve into the higher level design tools like Adobe Indesign or Photoshop. So it really is ideal for anyone wanting to produce digital or print graphics for a range of every-day uses.

Pros

I love the ease of use on this software and the level of functionality. The power of the tool is in the templates and the set-up that makes it quick and easy to use. However, there are also deeper levels of functionality that you discover if you want to go further. It has all the key features you need to produce something extrememly professional-looking with a great number of export profiles for all kinds of digital and print format you could need.

Cons

The freemium account is excellent however it would be better if the full version were at a lower price point or included in the Creative Cloud subscription. It would be even better if it were integrated into Creative Cloud applications if installed on the machine.

Effective tool for quick graphic and video design that shines at paid tier

Adobe Spark provides everything that other free web design services provide, but the paid tier's branding tools and video options make it a better option for departments looking to invest in a simple design platform.

Pros

- Incorporation of motive and intended outcome into design elements - Brand tools included as part of paid tier, including custom color and font uploads

Cons

- Intrinsic tie to the Adobe Creative Cloud service at paid tier - Free tier requires advertising mark on videos

Reasons for Switching to Creative Cloud Express

The paid tier of Spark provided better options for brand consistency and video creation.

A quick and easy way to create social posts

Adobe Spark is a great tool for small businesses, marketers and bloggers. You can use a product for free to try it out but if you want to remove the Adobe branding you need to have an Adobe account.

Pros

Adobe Spark is a great tool that is easy to use to create social media posts. There are three different tools and you can use either posts, page, and video. I have only explored using posts and video and I have found them to be great applications to create social content both on my cell phone and on the computer. You can take one of their many templates and customize it to fit your brand colors and fonts. You can also add in your own logo easily and your own images. If you don’t have an image you can also search their free stock images available.

Cons

There are some limits to the video and post options that you have to work around. However, I don’t see this being much of a challenge for most people. I can find it challenging because I am a designer and used to having a lot of freedom working in the other Adobe programs.