All Designrr Reviews

Juan

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2023

You get what you pay for in the lifetime deals

Mary

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2021

A must have tool for future progression and professional development!

My overall experience with Designrr is that through purchasing the free trial I was able to see how I could benefit from using the software. I then bought the basic package and used it for a couple of symposium presentations I did in 2020. Then I went and upgraded the package and very pleased with the extra tools on offer here too!

PROS

I love this Designrr software because it allowed me to do things I never thought I could do myself. What's more, is that it allows for access to tools I never knew existed. It has also allowed me to produce high-quality work that is needed in my role as a senior lecturer.

CONS

I am still working on using this platform. A lot of problems encountered at present are of my own doing. To reduce problems I have sought help through chat and calling on support in here to help me, I have also done a monthly study schedule to help prioritize tasks so that I can learn how to use each of the tools and functions online here....so far so good.

Bill

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Great Service

I found a problem with compressed PDFs and the team created a fix within 48 hours.

PROS

I bought this software on a special offer that seemed too good to be true, but it was true! It works well and is easy to use and deploy.

CONS

Nothing really. It does everything I need it to do.

Reason for choosing Designrr

Every other product could not do something I wanted or was way too expensive for my non-profit organization.

Blair

Broadcast Media, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2022

Subscription based trial service misleading and fraudulent

Designrr is a subscription based online scam. It is set up to grift and confuse the innocent creative person with the easy to use tools to build an e book. It is not easy. Using Facebook ADs It lures you into a lifetime subscription offer for 27 USD and further a 7 day free trial for the advanced plans. Unfortunately it leaves you no way to cancel before 7 days. The whole commerce backend is set up to confuse and gives no confirmation of completion.Neither does it cancel your visa. I was billed for the lifetime subscription for 27 USD, the pro package 37 USD(7 day free trial) and the Premium plan 98 USD (7 day trial) all in one month. Why would I need three plans? When I texted the online help operator for a refund and clarification, all the charges went through my visa the online assistance stopped. I have yet to receive a reply for my cancellation. As result of this grifting I had no choice but to cancel my visa, and write poor reviews so others may look closer before they subscribe with Designrr.

PROS

Got me started into an idea. Good Idea.

CONS

The software promotes itself as an easy to use product. The word processor is limited and not as user friendly as Microsoft word. It uses Google functions to operate Spellcheck. It is difficult to copy and download your work without doing a tutorial . There are lots of tutorials. Most tutorials are for function but in managing your account their is little assistance in cancellation or closing your account. The platform claims large subscription base but has a poorly designed backend and is difficult to navigate subsciption. It seems to be a grifting ad phishing platform to lure in innocent creative people.

You created multiple trials in an effort to abuse our service, and create as many free ebooks as you can. As a result we closed all your accounts.

Replied May 2024

Susan

Reviewed March 2022

Designrr Vital for Marketing Agencies to Use for Development of Content

Overall I find the Designrr software meets my needs to create lead generating eBooks and high end PDFs and white papers. With the transcription service being the top feature I use on a daily basis. Whereas other transcription services cost by the word, I am not sure how the charge--but I know I am saving money.

PROS

I find one of the most attractive features of Designrr is the transcription service. I do most of my interviews for articles via ZOOM. I record the interview in both audio and video format. After the media files download to my computer, and I upload the file via the Podcast to PDF link in Designrr. FYI - It takes the key audio and video formats. Withing 10-15 minutes, Designrr will notify me the transcription is ready in my dashboard. I then am able to edit it, lay it out, or just drop into a template for my use. Makes developing content easy and efficient.

CONS

The actual layout design functions of Designrr are a bit complex and do have a learning curve. I am used to very simple layout tools like Mail Chimp, WIX, Publisher--and they basically run the same user experience. The Designrr system takes some learning, and I will admit it is not my favorite. I tend to use it for simple document production--pick template for copy, drops copy in, I briefly review and hit publish.

Reasons for switching to Designrr

Cost and time savings.

Sean

Publishing, 2-10 employees

Sean Reilly

Designrr is a fantastic platform that has transformed how I create content. As someone who isn't a design expert, I've found Designrr incredibly user-friendly and efficient. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to turn my ideas into stunning ebooks, reports, and other digital content. The automation features in Designrr are a game-changer. The ability to import content directly from a URL or convert audio into text is a time-saving feature that I can only do with Plus, the integration with various platforms and the option to export to multiple formats make it even more versatile. Customer support is top-notch, and they are always ready to assist with any questions or issues. Overall, Designrr has been a game-changer for me in content creation. It's a reliable and creative tool that has made my life easier, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to elevate their content and design efforts.

PROS

What I love most about Designrr is its flexibility. It offers a wide range of templates, customization options, and various design elements that allow me to create content that perfectly matches my brand and vision. Whether you're a seasoned designer or a complete beginner, Designrr caters to all skill levels.

CONS

The hour or so that it takes for a question to be answered

Corky Karen

Design, 1 employee

Setting up eBook 101 with Designrr

I happened to have stumbled upon this program by accident due to another person who needed $2500.00 in American funds to teach you how to set up an eBook. I saw the ad for Designrr and decided to listen to the video. The onetime fee of $27.00 in US funds got me hooked. In Canadian funds it was $36.00. I will do an upgrade in the future when I have enough funds to do that, but I am so excited to get this going. Sadly, I have not had a lot of time to devote to this due to fall season arriving here in Canada and snow is about to fall tomorrow. I have had a lot of yard work to do. So I will be getting back to publishing my eBook before the end of next month. I also want to write children's book that are fun to read on a Kindle and do Audibles as well.

PROS

I absolutely LOVE this program and have recommended it to another friend to get started on. I was at first hesitant to use it but pulled up a notepad and did steps to help me go through the process. I can chat with anyone at anytime to find out information that is needed. It has been fun using the program and it is very simplified to use. It gives you a step by step process to set up what you want to do.

CONS

I am afraid that there is nothing that I don't like least. I just wished that all these scammers out there who are trying to make people pay thousands of dollars to learn how to set up an eBook would stop doing it. Not everyone has thousands of dollars to get started and it makes one feel like the person who is taking that much money is only concerned about what they can make and not helping you.

Yvonne

Reviewed October 2023

Write a book in 10 minutes! WOW!!!

It's the easiest app I've ever used and it works like a dream. I love it! Thank you Designrr!

PROS

That's a hard question. I love everything about it. The most would be how AI creates the text and then how I can push a button and the book is created. So amazingly easy and fun! The training is awesome too! Thank you!

CONS

Honestly, there's nothing I don't love about Designrr! Yay!! Truth.

Reason for choosing Designrr

The Price. Once I got it, that was it, I am sold FOREVER! I've used alot of different products before, web builders, etc, and this is the best app I've ever used. I absolutely love it. I have bought one for my son, one for my nephew and will continue to bless loved ones with it as I can.

Andries

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

Quick Steps Writing E-book

I am very motivated to release my passion through the ease of working Designrr accomplishing my inward motivational purpose for greater success.

PROS

I can write an E-book much easier through the tools Designrr program provides. Easy and effective in writing your first best Amazon seller

CONS

I dislike nothing because it is a very effective program to help develop the best writing E-books. It has a ton of features to choose from. The program is very easy to learn, but one has to invest some time to get used to all the different functions.

Theresa

Sqribble for me

Ok somewhat disappointed with this product, its ok but needs to be all inclusive.

PROS

Easy to use SOFTWARE. Must DO BETTER WITH TEMPLATES.

CONS

Can not publish unless you upgrade! This really sucks dude. Your competition has got you beat here.

1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Amazing

PROS

It is an easy product to use and helps with my creativity.

CONS

I have nothing to write negative about it.

Uddhav

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Flipbook creation

Nice experience. Easy to use

PROS

Ease of using, many options to choose. Link shortening.

CONS

No default option to view pages, need to choose need to choose option which viewer don't know.

Jane

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1 employee

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed January 2021

One of the best on the market

For me Designrr is the means to produce good copy and use in self publishing. I don't use it as effectively as I could do as I try to create my own content, which is time consuming. If I were doing more outsourcing I could no doubt create far more saleable products, and Designrr would help me to get a style of my own to brand my material. I'm still at the discovery stage of my own talent and writing. I use Designrr as a tool to access that, and am very pleased with it/.

PROS

This software has such a huge range of positive features, done for you design or incorporate your own creativity. It is inexpensive when considering the intrinsic value, the range of work you can do with it to produce consistent, professional looking results. For newbies or more experienced users, there is a full range of support and many potential possibilities for creating products that can be used in a number of ways, for individuals and companies, it's the business answer to those who wish to work designing their own products with satisfying results.

CONS

For absolute newbies without a lot of online experience, it can be overwhelming to be faced with so much potential. It is a steep learning curve to start with. Fortunately, if you read the instructions and go through the freely available tutorials, you will learn quickly and efficiently how to proceed to get your ideas manifested. The main advice is, don't try to approach intuitively or you could find you get unstuck by not approaching in the right sequence, or deleting aspects of the software (eg placeholders) that you will need later. Once you have mastered the basics the work can proceed much more quickly. Keep at it!

Reason for choosing Designrr

The whole package and finished result is pleasing. The next stage, self publishing in my case, is more complicated as Designrr doesn't dictate how you must use it. There are ways to get e-books and paperbacks out there, (Designrr can do far more than just e-books) and not all ways and means are on Amazon. Many independent booksellers won't touch Amazon products, so it can be an advantage to use independent software, and find your own agent, publisher, and professional producers.

Vas

Environmental Services, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

E-books in minutes!

The software did what I was told it would: it took my blog posts from submitted URLs, and imported the text only versions. I assembled new e-books in minutes. I believe all bloggers will love Designrr. I have hundreds of blog posts and I will assemble them into new e-books. For example, Landscape side-hustle will re-purpose the best side-hustle blog posts I have written.

PROS

As a professional blogger, I love the idea of being able to quickly assemble my blog posts into an e-Book. It's a brilliant idea. I tested the Designrr software by publishing four e-books which are now available on Amazon. Search Vas Sladek on Amazon. I'm planning to publish 2-4 more e-books in 2021 and I suspect these will be more polished.

CONS

I struggled with embedding pictures for some reason. This was a bit frustrating because my first e-book was a picture guide and my photos were shot on different phones and in different sizes. I think I just have to use the software more. My editing was horrific. I'm almost ready to publish new e-books and I'm looking forward to it.

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

New To Designrr

Designrr has allowed us to improve the quality of our marketing and documentation and to continually bring new collateral in to the business. A real bonus is the excellent support from the help team, they have the answers, they feed back very rapidly and then check in with you to see if you have solved the issue faced. So far I have received excellent support from both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

PROS

The speed at which you can create a document in various formats is excellent and then create a flipbook almost immediately is really impressive. Learning to use the software is really easy and the help guides are really useful especially if you are new to this type of software. The creative use of the software can give you an immediate advantage. Its very easy to save, edit, preview and distribute.

CONS

Integration in to the business was very easy and we use it very regularly.

Reason for choosing Designrr

Value for money, ease of on boarding and integration. The intro explainer guides were very useful and were a great help in choosing to buy the software. I looked around but really felt there was no alternative and therefore chose Designrr and i am pleased i did.

Nadeem

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

I Stopped hiring Freelancers to create eBooks

Extremely useful software and not many others available that offer such great value for money, variety of options, and the ease of use. I'd definitely recommend Designrr, especially for small-medium business owners.

PROS

One of the best features or advantages of using Designrr is that you save a lot of time. And for me, that's a huge PLUS, as I own and operate as a self-employed Career Coach. The other great thing is the ease of creating various designs, layouts, and formats that Designrr offers. Their Support team is always quick and very helpful.

CONS

Whenever I need to create an eBook from a PDF document directly, I find it a struggle. The 'Import from PDF' is only available for Premier Members, which I did not yet find feasible for myself of for my business.

Sylvia

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

I love a resource that is budget-friendly and Over Delivers

I find it a joy to use. I am enjoying the learning process, working my way around all the functionalities and also the bonuses I keep finding inside the app. Thank you to the creators for keeping in mind new marketers, writers, startups, the price is an unbelievable $27 one-time lifetime fee. That is so generous. Thank you.

PROS

I love that I can Write, Edit, Format, and Even Publsh a book in 48 hours or less. The Price at $27 was a cherry on the cake. As a 6 time publisher, I wonder how I survived and wrote all those books without Designrr. I am also able to create lead magnets super fast, give aways, downloadables, eBooks... The Drag and Drop Design templates for all kinds of options like Images, Video, Text, etc is simply ease on speed. Even my non-techie mom would love it. Easy to use, lots of Templates on offer for the book covers, and I am able to format a book for Kindle Publishing THAT For me is a Time saver. I love the resource so far. Thank You.

CONS

Hmm if I am being picky, that I have to create the content off of designrr and pre-edit a lot of it pre-upload. As a writer and tech geek myself, I don't consider this a con at all though. But I guess a new non-techie user might.

Reasons for switching to Designrr

I loved the extras I got with designrr, the ease of use promised and the price was sweeter.

Ed