Browse PosterMyWall Reviews

Jan from Word of Restoration

I Look Like a Pro!!!

I am able to crank out posters and flyers like a true graphic designer. Working for a religious non-profit organization limits a lot of commercial options, but PMW has a TON of templates that have been uploaded to the site!!!

Pros

The ability to use templates, customize designs, and add premium graphics all from one site. The ease of use makes even the most BASIC user look like a PRO!!!

Cons

Would like more options to customize photos and graphics (re-color, customize sizing, etc). These are very minor compared to the great benefits and value of the software.

Connie from Bishop Walsh School

Graphic Designers Dream Software

I use PosterMyWall daily. It helps with all aspects of my job including admissions, communications, marketing, yearbook advisor and more.

Pros

By trade I am a graphic designer but my other responsibilities do not always allow for me to create. PosterMyWall is fantastic! I can choose a completed design, add my own twist or design from scratch. The fun never ends.

Cons

To be honest my only complaint is not having spell check. Unless they do and I am unaware.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

I just don't have the time in my day to start projects from scratch. When I do I can still use PosterMyWall.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

PosterMYWall offered so much more and is so easy to use.

Jason from Self-Employed

"PosterMyWall Pros and Cons"

Overall, my experience with using PosterMyWall has been excellent. It always gets the job done and allows the clients to be satisfied.

Pros

The app is very user-friendly. It has a wide variety of templates that complements many different events and functions. It allows the designer to easily create or edit templates. The tools that are provided are very useful for photo editing such as the transparent tool, edge effect, cropping, filters, and so on. It allows one to easily let their design imagination come alive. It also allows one to upload their own photo while you still have access to their wide variety of stock photos, shapes, and clip arts. PosterMyWall is a powerful design application.

Cons

There are clearly a lot more pros than cons but some things I believe that could be adjusted within this app are; The cost for high-quality design and the availability of more icons that can be used for logo making.

Andrew from Andrews PC Systems Ltd

Disapointing results, but I gave it a go.

Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Pros

Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

Cons

I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website. Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors. Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

It caught my eye and i thought it might be so mething different to try. Unfortunately, those on the platform that saw my video poster campaign, thought the concept and subject matter of the video poster was very outdated and amateurish. It drew more critism than leads. But I did give it a go.

JINSHINA from Neocatalyst

Smart, Smooth and Professional

I'm forever grateful to this app.When the pandemic hit India so severely I had to resign and start something new.PMW helped me to build my digital marketing brand Neocatalyst, from scratch.

Pros

My experience with Postermywall so far is excellent. It has been 4 months since I'm using this app for online editing and poster creation and I make around 20 to 30k(inr) per month with the creatives I made through PMW. Major pros. * They have several layouts and posters, which will accommodate almost all businesses, when compared to Canva this tool provide perfection close to adobe tools( Canva is bit linear ) *Minimal system requirements when compared to others, economical and easy to implement. Adobe tools has an array of features, some of which can be overwhelming to beginners. So if you are a fresher in Graphics designing I suggest PMW. *You can work from anywhere from any system since no software installation is needed. *Multiple image resizing options( masking), Background removal with in seconds and output quality also awe-inspiring

Cons

* Many functionalities are limiting if you are on a small device.It is easier on more significant devices. * They don't have a proper text editing integrated, no spell check, no cap to small letter change etc. * Manual masking is lil tricky.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

Canva templates are everywhere, I needed something unique and I don't have adobe expertise.PMW has some added functionalities, it is smooth when compared to canva.

Brandi from MCC

Top of the Line!!!

It is been awesome. I love this software and highly recommend it.

Pros

Hands down, the best professional-looking templates for flyers, invitations, letters etc. I know that I can come to this site and easily find a template that I will love.

Cons

On the non-paid version, it still has the logo at the bottom. Also, the Free stock images are not that great.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

They have awesome templates and are highly customizable.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

I use both to find templates I like.

Shari from SRPR Consulting Firm

AMAZING CONTENT CREATION PLATFORM!!!

Overall, no time soon will I NOT be utilizing PosterMyWall! It has become a permanent addition to my content creation for a reason.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create content no matter what it is you need (logos, business cards, resumes, flyers, social media posts, video posts, ads, banners, menus, invitations, album covers, posters, labels, certificates, post cards, planners, YOU NAME IT!) There are so many varieties of each content type, so many unique graphics that you would not come across anywhere else, and so many ideas that will help you create something even when you have NO IDEA where to start! This content creation platform is simply perfect and a MUST to use regularly!

Cons

The cost for credits, when extra is needed, is pretty expensive. Ideally, the cost should be cut in half. Also, it would be great to offer a Pay in 4 plan to pay for the subscription plan as it is a bit on the expensive side as well.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

The unique content provided by PosterMyWall exceeds my expectations and provides content that is not available on Canva. It allows me to share content that no one has seen before and stand out from my competition! Whereas, if I continued making content from Canva, it would be a bit obvious that I created the content from Canva.

SaraAnn from The Sociable Chef

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Amazing product ... Hughly recommend. So versatile!

Pros

This one program has the *best templates*. I use for all social media, flyers, digital signs ... about everything. Customer support very responsive. At first, I thought it a tad expensive. After using it, I canceled several programs. This has become my daily go to. Never watched a tutorial. That easy!

Cons

The one major adjustment PMW needs to make ASAP: *allow different text sizes per letter*. If you design something, you can't make any letter or word a different text size. Need this badly.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

I loved PicMonkey. I have it canceled next pay period. PicMonkey did a major upgrade on its program. No longer easy to use.

Patricia from Smithers Multicultural Society

My favorite software program

Love the program, thank you.

Pros

The ease I am able to make posters, flyers etc, and adapt them to our needs.

Cons

copy and paste from articles or msg, I have.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

This program has more selection of templates, ease of producing a poster, etc on social media, printing, etc.

Brenda from Mt Zion Baptist Church

Church Marketing Design

My organization loves the designs created with this application

Pros

Partnership with Pixabay Background removal!!

Cons

Unable to copy/ paste an image only from one design to another

First app i used and purchased before I tried Canva

Hannah from Seagulls and Wellies

Great for easy and impactful design

It’s relatively quick, I find it hard to search for things sometimes and I have to do a lot of trawling through.

Pros

Quick and allows for an easy poster creation etc

Cons

I don’t find it as intuitive as other softwares I use such as Canva

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

I didn’t as I preferred Canva, I felt it had more options to suit me more

Diane from The University Council of Jamaica

Very Efficient, Very User Friendly

We needed a software that could be used to create eye-catching posters and flyers to advertise our company's accreditation services. The templates offered by PosterMyWall have made this very easy. Using this software has made the process much less tedious.

Pros

PosterMyWall is very simple and easy to use. There are many templates to choose from and they cover a very wide number of themes and events. The labels are accurate and the fonts are quite lovely. I especially love the features that allow users to search for and insert any clip art desired. It has been very useful and really adds to the functionality of the application. It was also very thoughtful of the developers to allow users to change the size of the canvas based on what the graphic will be used for (eg. flyer, poster, business cards etc). PosterMyWall really makes graphic designing much easier.

Cons

When searching for templates under a specific theme, it is sometimes difficult to find a suitable one. This is because many other templates pop up that aren't related to what you initially searched for. In the event that one wishes to create their own poster, flyer etc using a blank template, this would be much easier if photoshop was a feature of PosterMyWall. This way, it would be much easier to create that flyer, poster etc because all the editing would be done in one software. However, this isn't too much of an issue.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

PosterMyWall has many more templates. These templates are much more attractive and can easily be edited. Overall, it is much easier to use than Canva because of the features and the labels provided. PosterMyWall assists me in producing professional-grade flyers and posters in less than an hour.

Lee-Anne from Exit Realty All Stars

Extremely Versatile - Makes marketing EASY

I use this product all the time. Streamlines my marketing and allows me to deliver something fresh to my clients all the time.

Pros

Love love love Poster My Wall. Super easy to use... so many options - even with the free version. High-quality downloads and different download options. Organize your saved templates. VIDEOS. I can go on and on. So worth the money.

Cons

I wish there was a customer service phone number. I do not like sending emails. Not thrilled about having to purchase some extras when you already pay for premium.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

Canva Premium was lacking. Poster my wall has more options - even on their free version.

Haywood Nicholas from With One Accord International

Excellent Software

I Have Had A Great Experience, So Far!

Pros

The Ease By Which I Can Produce My Work.

Cons

The Price Is A Touch High, But Overall A Great Product.

The Quality

Michele from Retail

Amazing Graphics!!

My overall experience has been amazing.

Pros

I love the versatility of this product. I am able to produce amazing-looking graphics. Templates help to get me started but I am able to create fantastic ones from scratch as well. The background eraser tool is my go-to as well as the masking tool!!

Cons

It is sometimes hard to find stock images that meet my needs. The phone app is a bit tricky to manage but works in. a pinch.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

This program is a lot easier to manage.

Lacey from IKORCC

Modern Designs - Easy to Use

PosterMyWall makes me look like a graphic designer and helps me get content out quickly. Overall it makes my job easier.

Pros

Very easy to implement into my daily workflow. PosterMyWall has great design options that are more modern than other programs. I love the variety of designs and search functionality.

Cons

There can sometimes be a very small lag when resizing photos in your design, but it has never stopped me from recommending this product.

David from Community transit

Great product and staff

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

Pros

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Cons

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

Overall, PosterMyWall is a much superior product!

Sashana from The Glam Factory JA

Industry: Cosmetics

Absolutely My Favourite Designing Software

PosterMyWall is now my go-to for creating posters of any kind. You can create some of the most professional-looking posters at absolutely no cost to you.

Pros

The templates are very easy to find and use because they're geared towards certain categories (eg. the makeup industry). They look very professional, and are eye-catching and usable as they are. They don't require a lot of editing and the features offered are simple and perfect for anything you would like to achieve. The labels on the page are precise and you don't need instructions to use it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and PosterMyWall was a joy to use. I was able to create several posters (prices, service listings, terms and conditions and advertisement) very quickly and with ease.

Cons

On some templates, for instance those intended to promote sales and discounts, you don't have the option of placing the portion that says "sale" or "% off"where you want it to be on the poster. That made it a bit frustrating because of the way in which it limited me. However, there are many other (equally attractive) templates to choose from which will not have that limiting effect on the user.

Annette from Nextek, Inc.

Flyers In a Snap

Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Pros

Poster My Wall has something for almost any Category. Creating RSVP's and flyers for events, doing employee appreciation, or creating a wellness challenge - there is a flyer that can be modified. If you like creating your own, it simple to upload photos, Logos, or use just text fields.

Cons

Nothing. Software has everything we need.

Quick and Ease of Use

Erwin from AAH

Its a great program

I give it a 10 out of 10. When I need support, its there. Only issue is a want and that's to create storage files

Pros

The samples, templates and quality of photo choices are great

Cons

I wish it would let me create files to store things instead of one long page of art

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

I was using a few other ones due to needs and ease of use and can let others share and collaborate. That alone was a plus. Plus the system evolves it seems as I need it. Getting rid of backgrounds instead of masking it dot by dot. Another difference

Quality, price

Karen from Wall Family Vineyard

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

I didn't find a template that suited me. Once I started using PosterMyWall I found it so much easier to use.

Shana from Wise Choice Ministries

Excellent website!

Excellent website and customer service

Pros

I love the simplicity of making great designs.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. I enjoy this site.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

I prefer this website over the other.

Susan from Bridge Tender Inn & Dockside Bar

Industry: Restaurants

Poster My Wall is the Best!

Pros

The flexibility of the program is amazing! I am responsible for posting entertainment and events on several sites daily. The variety of choices helps me immensely in creating interesting and riveting posts. It is, without a doubt, the foremost software I've ever used in my position of Social Media Director in the last 7 1/2 years!

Cons

Honestly, I have yet to find any discrepancies using the software.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

Versatility and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

I needed an outlet to assist with my creativity. The variety and flexibility of PMW fit the bill.

Natalie from Inverted Fitness

Best POS site out there

Pros

I love how easy this site is to use. It’s got a great layout and range of pre-made templates to make jobs quick and easy

Cons

Could do with working better on a mobile. That’s my only struggle.

Chantel from Maxxtell Creations, LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

Satisfied Client

Overall great experience

Pros

I like the frequent enhancements and upgrades.

Cons

When I receive my cashout/royalities. Sometimes it takes a while even when I reach my reward amount of increments of $50. I also don't like that I have a specific amount of background remover chances. If I delete or undo, I am not sure if it has reset the count.

William from Crusher Productions

Over Joyed With Poster My Wall..

Very Happy with poster my wall..it gets the job done.

Pros

Ease of use. Takes very little time to get the hang of where everything is and get started on whatever you dream up. Very happy overall and intend to use this site for years to come

Cons

Can't think of any Cons about this site.

Tessa from See Me Thrive Adapted Toys

Great for our nonprofit!

I create listings for our nonprofit website where we sell affordable adapted toys. I also created our logo with these products. So easy! I believe the features that PosterMyWall offers help us to project a professional and appealing image.

Pros

I like that you can look at others ideas and incorporate them into a great product that works for you. I am glad of the background remover, makes it so easy to customize photos. Love the videos that we use for our monthly adapted toy give-aways!

Cons

Would like unlimited background remover so I don't have to worry about using too many. Wish videos were not so costly so I could utilize them in other areas.

Monica from St Ludmila Parish

Quick, easy and professional

I have zero experience in designing professional looking fliers or advertisements. I needed something quick, easy and inexpensive. This fit all my needs.

Pros

I love the variety of theme options to get my project started. Once I have selected a design, it is super easy to customize it. The end result is a very professional looking design. I am amazed at how quickly I can complete a project and how great it looks after!

Cons

I wish there was a feature to add something from the template that you deleted. For example, if I remove a red box from the template, I cannot easily re-add that to the flier if I changed my mind and actually want to use it.

Celia from Zapata County Chamber of Commerce

I searched and searched until I found PosterMyWall, just an amazing website and so easy to understand and with self-learning skills that makes me look and feel so professional and the quality is excellent. Especially as someone like myself who is not too technical, I really enjoy working with PosterMyWall. I love PosterMyWall, wish I had found it sooner.

Pros

Your templates so many to choose from. So easy to understand and with self-learning skills that makes me look and feel so professional and the quality is excellent.

Cons

When I search for a template and see other templates that can be used later for future upcoming events. Is there a way to save the template and not edit and save or maybe just like the template and save to a folder? Maybe it's there and I don't know how to use it

Valorie from Horbell partners for growth

Well worth the money

I love it, and tell anyone who has to build a flyer, poster or newsletter about poster my wall.

Pros

Very easy to use, tons of shells to choose from

Cons

The moving ones are not user friendly with posting to Facebook

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

This was much easier to use

Tina from A&G Management

Review from Daily User

So lucky to have found this software for designing flyers and other marketing items. It is very easy to use and results in eye catching marketing materials.

Pros

-Extremely easy to use -Many options to choose from when designing marketing materials -Relatively inexpensive for the company to purchase

Cons

I have not found any negatives with this software.

n/a

Jeneshia from Alabama State University

PosterMyWall Makes Me A Professional Creator

My over all experience with PosterMyWall has been 100 percent all around great.

Pros

PosterMyWall does it all. If I need anything quick and easy to use, this is one of my go to starter points. From the videos to the flyers you will find it!

Cons

PosterMyWall provides a lot of valuable for those individuals that struggle with content design or making simple flyers. So no Cons.

Natasha from Johnson Digital Media

The best all around graphic design software!

Overall, I’m definitely pleased and will continue to use it.

Pros

This software is super easy to use and has helped me offer more design options to my customers

Cons

It would be great if you could edit more than 3 times after purchasing as my customers often need to change information at the last minute

More user friendly

Andre from ADore Designs

The best software without a doubt

Pros

One of the best if not the best softwares on the market.

Cons

Too much choice if you can consider that a problem

Denise from Fire Systems of Michigan

Industry: Public Safety

I love PosterMyWall

Everyone that I have created flyers for have loved them. I love being able to contribute to my community in this way.

Pros

I use PosterMyWall for so many different applications. But I mostly use it to create flyers for the community I belong to. I love the versatility of it and the inexpensive costs because I do this for free for my community and it doesn't cost me a lot to do this for them.

Cons

I do not find anything that needs to be improved. But I am a newbie so maybe I am not familiar with other options.

Charne from Heartfelt Designs

Good application

I love the application, just wish one could get a good quality subscription for a month. Very expensive compared to Desygner.

Pros

I love the different designs and the ability to edit is excellent. Love the fonts

Cons

I dislike the fact that when moving something it keeps popping up the option to delete, copy, etc.

Pat from Bissonnet Baptist Church

A God Send!!

My experience has been excellent absolutely no complaints and I've made sure to tell others

Pros

I love, love, love PosterMyWall! With COVID our church has had to transition into an online Ministry and PosterMyWall has been a Godsend. I never imagined that I would be planning social media posts etc and PosterMyWall made it easy. No matter what I need to post for I found a template right here. Easy to use and customize and I've gotten rave reviews about template I've used. It was a true blessing to discover PosterMyWall

Cons

No complaints exactly what I needed and more

Bruce from Living Legacy

Great result!

PosterMyWall has been my go-to for customisable, cheap and great looking flyers and posters.

Pros

Once you get to know your way around the tools, they are great to use, and the final result is excellent!

Cons

It would be great if everything on the template was optional/could be changed.

claudia from Prodigy Realty

Original

poster is ok. inexpensive and simple. the video is too expensive. Fivver is way les expensive and it is a complete video. also I would like more choices. most are very similar.

Pros

easy and inexpensive (not the video one)

Cons

very few choices of original materials. and videos too expensive for what we get

Renee from The Creative Catalyst

Easy to Use

Overall this is great for the beginner graphic designer.

Pros

Templates are already formatted for you and you can easily change the dynamics.

Cons

The templates are typically the same, very seldom are there new templates to choose from.

Renee from Charlotte County Public Schools

Makes Beautiful Flyers

I enjoy making posters and flyers with PosterMyWall. The templates are eye catching and there are SO many to choose from!

Pros

MOST: That I can save and copy posters and reuse them with different dates and school names. The software is fairly intuitive and easy to use or figure out.

Cons

CON: I have trouble with the movie/gif templates when it comes time to download and share. It can be very difficult to share with others. I'd there to be a way down load them as a PDF (yes, I would lose the movement, but I'd be ok with that in some cases).

Lura Lee from Lakeside Presbyterian Church

Awesome Flyers!

I have probably made over 100 flyers and posters. They seem to attract a lot of attention! I get positive reactions almost every time!

Pros

This software is easy to use and the final product is Visual. The fonts, colors, backgrounds are eye-catching. Not only is it easy to use but FUN.

Cons

I wish it had a work area for ideas around the poster or flyer you are working on.

Jessica from Susie Dasher

Great for Anchor Charts

I love that these can be downloaded and placed into presentations. These are great for enhancing a boring poster or information graphic.

Pros

I love how it's a template for creating awesome posters and anchor charts. The built in, ready to use designs are great for creating pleasing graphics in minutes. My students also use this to create projects with.

Cons

If you want a high quality graphic that can be printed poster size, you do need to purchase what you created. I don't mind this so much, but the price is a little steep in my opinion.

Ryan from Africell

MY BEST AMONG MANY

My experience with postermywall has been amazing. My paid downloads are of high quality graphics.

Pros

Easy to use, no special skill required.

Cons

Watermark on the low quality downloads

Terra from NCCMI

I love it!

Overall it helps me get my job done & I love it. I have been using it for years.

Pros

It is easy to use. Great for beginners.

Cons

A few features could use some improvements.

Corey from Rhythmology LLC

Professional results every time!

I use this for my weekly trivia nights and Karaoke gig's, everyone thinks I pay someone to make my advertisement poster's! Amazing results that make me look like a pro!

Pros

Easy to use, amazing features, advanced features that are easy to implement.

Cons

That I didn't find it sooner! Can't think of anything that needs improvement, love it!

Johnella from Metro Nashville Public Schools

Awesome Software

My overall experience has been amazing! I use the poster my wall to create awesome flyers for personal use and for my job. Best one out there!

Pros

I’ve been using this software for years in creating flyers regarding information for my job and personal use for media advertising. The software is easy to use and has ever template for whatever you are promoting. It’s really amazing!

Cons

There isn’t anything about the software that I don’t like. No complaints and never an issue when navigating through the software.

Preet from Jobs Expert

Feedback from preet.

I been more than 2 year everything is free of cost i love this website , It's saves my time specially though content also help me go through it . # I LOVE THIS WEBSITE , I'd like you thank you , Excellent work keep it up!

Pros

Everything is perfectly fine, it's saves my time as well.

Cons

Barely the content is different what I am looking for but "Sometime" otherwise It's a excellent platform to explore I am loving it and Request you to add the feedback or suggestion column so many of people could share their glitches and goods.

Candice from The Cause Collective

Great and easy to use

It helped me create a poster for my event quickly and with great quality. I was also able to easily edit details that were changed at short notice. This was important as I had a deadline and many other tasks to do.

Pros

Very easy to use, I like the look and quality of the finished products too.

Cons

Probably just figuring out how to use it at first but after getting used to it, things were fine.

Reasons for Choosing PosterMyWall

Pricing or I didn't like the designs of the other ones.

Jacqueline from Jericho Baptist Church

Professional Quality

I love PosterMyWall. They make all my presentations, flyers, posters and letters look as though they were done by a professional graphic design person.

Pros

I love that it is very user-friendly and there is a theme for any occasion. I love being able to change the designs and wording to suit my occasion. And, the download process is very simple and easy.

Cons

Sometimes I love the background but would like the change the color scheme in it.