All Visme Reviews

Jaden

E-Learning, 51 - 200 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2021

Overall satisfied with minor issues.

Susan

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2018

I LOVE VISME!!! I can use one program for so many things!

I save so much time using Visme. It makes graphic design easy, and makes me look so good. It's SO SIMPLE!!

PROS

I love how EASY it is to do almost anything! I use it almost everyday for website graphics, emails, print. I used to jump around from program to program but now I do a majority of my design work in Visme. You don't need to know any other graphic programs to use Visme, it's for everyone. I love showing people in the office how they can look like a design professional in a matter of minutes. If you have any experience with Paint, Photoshop, Illustrator, you won't even have to read instructions, it's so intuitive.

CONS

There isn't much I don't like, except I wish we could store more projects. 15 isn't enough. I would also like to download my own fonts in the standard package, I think that's important for all levels. You can't do branding without consistent fonts. Maybe allowing up to 5 fonts for the standard package? That's all I really need.

Mercédesz

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

More than just presentations

We've started using Visme purely for presentation purposes but quickly realized that the potential it has can be leveraged across multiple business problems. Now we create one-pagers, brochures and other marketing material with it.

PROS

Visme comes with a bunch of ready-to-use templates, smart icons and the like. It takes considerably less time to create a visualization when compared to any other tools. The other perk is the "My Brand" feature, which allows the whole team to use the same corporate identity package.

CONS

I'd say the only difficulty I've encountered in the beginning was with the placement of the objects. What really helps is the functionality to place your items based on their relative pixel location however I'm yet to find a quick way to put my items to the perfect spot.

Reason for choosing Visme

Prezi's price offer for a 2-seat team package was considerably high.

Reasons for switching to Visme

Our 1-year contract with Prezi has expired.

Nick

Media Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Better alternatives exist, but good for some use cases

Unfortunately, I had paid the year in advance, so I've lost my money. I no longer use them and instead use software from a couple other tools. I particularly like Crello and Pixelied. However for infographics, Visme is still the best. It's just a shame they don't care about their users privacy requirements, or applying the law outside of the US.

PROS

I first loved this software for their unique tools to create infographics.

CONS

Unfortunately, I also care out privacy and was not allowed to participate in the offered free training without agreeing to their terms of service that included adding me to marketing lists. Since I know this is illegal in the EU, I politely asked them to change it so that I could attend their webinars. Their response was initial denial, then basically to ignore. I tried several times in the future. In the end I gave up using them and switched to Crello and Pixelied.

liked their infographics

Mohammad

Graphic Design, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great assistant to start designing

I am a designer and responsible for marketing. Our team uses the software daily and we were publishing promotions with designs that would never embarrass us. Visme has been a great design assistant for us.

PROS

There is usually always a template that meet my needs. Having images and creatives built into the platform without having to outsource it is a big plus.

CONS

Not really anything I can think of, there's nothing I dislike for Visme.

Nelson

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Easily create eye catching content

I've used Visme in four different businesses at this point and have recommended the product to countless others. As someone who has zero marketing experience, I feel as if it gives me the opportunity to talk about our offering in ways that would normally require a graphic design professional. Having at least one license for your business or organization is a no brainer.

PROS

I was able to create content for our business within minutes of using Visme. Great for any business that is trying to tell a story about their product or services.

CONS

I'd like to see more of the animated icons, I think that's a game changer for folks who incorporate video/gifs in their social media strategy.

Reason for choosing Visme

Felt as if it gave me the most bang for my buck.

Intuitiveness.

Joshua

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

A Fresh Take on Presentation in Education

Visme is a great product that I will continue to use in my classrooms!

PROS

I love that the features of Visme are crisp and clear and provide a welcome alternative to other presentation software choices. My students love the way the screen looks and notice the difference from other platforms used by other instructors.

CONS

At times it can become frustrating that formatting within text boxes is altered unexpectantly.

Reasons for switching to Visme

Students were bored with the visual components of the product.

Nirav

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Powerful Platform To Create Impactful Presentations

We create weekly review presentations on Visme. The templates are very useful. Also, cross-device collaboration helps in accessing and editing files anytime anywhere. If cost is not a constraint then you should go for this tool.

PROS

Visme has a huge and impactful ready-to-use template library creating a unique selling point for itself. The graphic options available are unbeatable.

CONS

Visme is a more expensive tool as compared to other SAAS platforms. Only large organizations can afford the same.

Reasons for switching to Visme

The world is moving towards online SAAS platforms.

Asfak

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Best Online presentation platform I've ever used

Visme is a good fit for anyone who wants to create better content faster and manage all of their designs. It helps me with creating business cards, brochures & social media banners. Although the learning curve is not that easy, it pays off. I think the pricing plan could be more affordable.

PROS

Visme comes with a wide range of ready-to-use templates and icons, as well as other elements that make my design a lot easier. I can create & present my presentation slide online very easily. The interface & functionality is so easy to use, even for the beginner. I can do some of my graphic works on the go in visme.

CONS

There are no advanced animations in visme for slides. Some elements are not editable & some are difficult to edit. The free version is limited & the personal plan is also restrictive. It has no mobile app like canva. They don't have a refund policy. For the privacy setting, I've to buy a business plan.

Reasons for switching to Visme

Visme offers a more robust solution compared to Slido & Infogram. All of them are good, but Visme fulfills my needs best.

5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed September 2021

Great improvements recently

Pleased with the new touches and improvements made. Effective tool to design a variety of media designs for social media, websites and presentations

PROS

Liked most the great improvements made to add new features of text editing, and media library. Also liked the new interface Great to have a desktop application

CONS

Search tools for templates needs to improve tagging so can find more relevant templates to the search keyword I feel I need more time to understand how presenter view works in terms of speaker notes that I can see while presenting without being shown to the crowd

Reasons for switching to Visme

Many of Canva media library is based on purchases for every media used, which is not practical. It is better to have paid access to the whole library then use whatever is needed.

Rodney

Retail, 51-200 employees

Big Big fan of Visme!

PROS

It's user-friendly and the quality of the images and everything looks fantastic! We've used it for all kinds of projects from presentations, printable training packets, logo design, infographics, and several others as well. The CX experience has been the best part! The team at Visme is on top of their customer service and always​ very helpful. I also would​ say the price point​ is more than fair considering everything that can be accomplished​ through Visme.

CONS

The learning curve has been tough for me. I have zero experience with anything graphic design related so that is to be expected. With is being web-based I feel like sometimes I experience latency when moving from project to project. However, ​more than likely​ is an internet connection speed on our end.

Ametra

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2020

Tried Something New and Enjoyed It

The learning curve for Visme is very simple, especially because of all the helpful tutorial videos on the site. Just looking at Visme itself might seem intimidating for some, but those tutorials did a remarkable job of making me feel at ease and making me want to dive right in. From a business standpoint, Visme is great.

PROS

The first thing that impressed me was the ease of use with Visme, and I was hooked right away on the video tutorials, which are short and to the point. With as busy as I have been and continue to be, I really don’t have the time or attention span to watch long videos. Just get me in and let me tinker. The library of templates is vast from quizzes to marketing plans and presentations. All of those, and more, combine to go a long way toward supplementing a business of any size, including those run by people like me who are their own Marketing and Networking departments. There is much more to Visme than assistance in the creation of ads. You can make graphs and charts, printables such as flyers, and you can publish survey results – for those of you who like that sort of thing. The layout is very clean, catches the eye, and I didn’t get fatigued by going through pages of what’s available. I enjoyed looking around and tinkering with Visme a lot.

CONS

While this isn't necessarily a bad thing, I do feel that Visme is very business-oriented and maybe doesn't have the flexibility to just be creative for fun projects. I felt much like Visme is perfect for presentations, portfolios and the like. If I want to put that business foot forward, Visme is it. But, if I want to relax and be silly, making something fun...I wasn't so sure.

Maryam

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Great possibilities to help design and publish various types of publications and presentations

Visme provides us with a reliable methodology for preparing a diverse range of presentations and publications. I appreciate the ease with which updates can be made when necessary. Furthermore, the data captured and displayed by Visme has been instrumental in enabling us to develop effective strategies.

PROS

Visme is a unique solution for crafting infographics, presentations, and live data dashboards, featuring robust capabilities that accelerate the processes of creation, editing, and element merging. Its versatility in generating various types of flyers and presentations for our marketing campaigns and facilitating their seamless publication across multiple social media platforms is particularly impressive. Visme's extensive selection of templates, backgrounds, and pre-designed elements tailored to diverse needs is also noteworthy, as is its ability to foster collaboration among colleagues working on the same canvas. Additionally, Visme's capacity for capturing crucial data regarding post engagement is invaluable in demonstrating the impact of our content on customer attention.

CONS

While I have not encountered any difficulties using Visme, I believe that incorporating additional pre-designed elements would facilitate greater creativity in designing publications and presentations.

daniel

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2019

The best substitution for boring pptx

I used to have boring pptx presentations. With normal transitions, normal predetermined colors and images. I think that with visme i was able to transform them into a more serious yet fun way to give classes. But it doesnt end there. I was able to create programs, presentations, banners all fully digitalized, downloadable easy to look at that have gotten the attetion of everybody, always asking "where did you do that". Absolutely recomended for any one, no only teacher, universsity, but students that would like to elevate their presentation game

PROS

Its really easy to use. I like how its able to categorize different applications including written, printable and even social networking. I ve used it to creat linked in banners, universitiy presentations, written reports and beyond. The main page is easy to use, the value of the product is completely worth it, and my students have noticed how presentable and neat my presentations are (even asking how to get the program) fully recomended

CONS

The free version has really little space to make your work flow seemlesly. This said, paying for the academic version is really cheap and totally worth the money.

Reasons for switching to Visme

It was a recomendation from a friend. He showed me the product and i fell in love immediatelly

Mwangi

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Reliable tool for creating and manipulating visual marketing content

Visme provides innovative features to create attractive marketing images. It is relatively easy to use for anyone who has used similar tools before. It has a library of attractive templates you can use to create marketing content. However, you need to subscribe to enjoy full benefits and eliminate the watermark from your content.

PROS

Creating marketing content requires using a feature-rich tool to capture the attention of the target clients. Visme provides professional templates that you can customize using simple drag and drop function. It creates captivating infographics for sharing on social media, websites, and marketing emails. The free version is enticing and ensures you get used before upgrading to the paid version.

CONS

The free version comes with a watermark, which makes the visual content look unprofessional. Also, it has simple templates which limit what you can do prompting you to consider paying to enjoy full benefits. Although it has an intuitive design, new users generally need to learn and practice to create realistic infographics or adverts for social media.

It seems more advanced

Jason

Online Media, 1 employee

Visme review

Visme is great for creating almost any type of graphic product one can imgaine, everything from creating printable restaurent menus to social media covers, to ebooks and white papers, its all inclusive. This product hs enabled me to create infographics and other graphic media examples in very little time. This has also allowed me to greatly increase my productivity on my blog, my YouTube channel and with communicating effectively with my clientele on social media.

PROS

First of all, the above average contact from the CEO, the Customer Experience manage and two other members of staff. Email exchange and one conference call makes for an exceptional customer experience. The software itself is easy to use, laid out well and very intuitive. The help system including their blog, videos and associated YouTube channel easy to access as well. Pricing is surprising lower than industry expections (my opinion) and an associated access to being an Affiliate member is cream on the cake

CONS

My only least liked feature is the main button system and fonts for using the platform differs between the home page and the sub pages (as in selecting a project to create) Otherwise difficult to suggest any other issues.

Reason for choosing Visme

Other products are unweildy and complex to use, they do not have seamless contact on email and social media like Visme and the product is not as easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Visme

Canca is awesome, but creating itrems similar to Visme takes MUCH longer.

Abeni

Research, 2-10 employees

Pretty Good Service

I will continue to use Visme but would really like the processing to change. It can be very frustrating to change fonts or anything when you have more than 10 slides.

PROS

Love the quality of the resources and the slides. Also, images are good and the data visualisation is good enough​. Happy with the embedding tools. The user​ interface is easy to understand for a novice.

CONS

When you have large files(more than 10 slides), it takes too long to update each change you make in the slide. Changing fonts is also really time-consuming​.

Reasons for switching to Visme

Quality of resources to you and animations.

1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

Visme student user

My overall experience with Visme is absolutely great. I have fun along the way because of the available designs of different types of templates.

PROS

What I like the most about Visme is that it is very user-friendly. There is no complicated steps needed to understand how each tool can be used and it is actually self-explanatory.

CONS

Frankly, I have no problems in using Visme, I have been using it for more than two years and it never disappoints.

Xorla

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Very capable graphics creation tool

Visme has been a constant in all of our marketing campaigns since we discovered it. It has been especially useful for creating captivating content and data outputs for our presentations. And about 40% of all the content we used while developing our new website was created with Visme -- and that has been one of the most useful things about Visme, it's versatility.

PROS

Visme is packed with an extremely useful library with a ton of amazing stock content and templates that I easily adapt for most of my projects. Also, the UI is very user-friendly, not requiring too much time for first-time users to know their way around and become comfortable with the features.

CONS

There should be more flexibility in altering and modifying the shapes and sizes of objects without needing to always work within preset aspect ratios.

Jay