All membermeister Reviews

Josh

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Highly Recommend!

The customer experience is of the highest level, the team are fast to respond and very helpful when needed. They also made the set up almost effortless especially with the moving over of info from our old software.

PROS

It's extremely easy to use, easy to set up and not unnecessarily complicated.

CONS

Nothing to date, anything I wanted slightly different was customised for me at no cost

Hi Josh, thanks so much for this awesome review. I'll share it with the team, it'll make their day.

Replied November 2021

Claireq

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

A user friendly system that can be managed by all

They are very quick to get back to you and very helpful, the other very well know and used systems I have used alongside Membermeister have not been so quick to help, particularly those with very complicated set ups. They say that they will talk you through it but all you get is a youtube link and a brief printed outline.

PROS

I have tried various CRM systems for dance schools and some of them offer far more options than Membermeister, however you still cannot beat the simplicity of the system and anyone can use this system straight away. It is not complex to set up and you can be up and running in a matter of minuets, saving a great deal of time. I have run three CRM systems alongside Membermeister over the last couple of years and paying twice but it was important for me to get the right system for both myself and my staff., most importantly my staff. I work with computers and programmes all day long and know my way around software so I can use the more complicated systems but it is my staff who also have to use it daily and Membermesiter is the one they love the most.

CONS

They do not have as many features as other CRM systems and they are not as cheap as others, but they seem to be adding more and more features on a regular basis without changing the way the front end looks so for my staff it is great for them.

Reason for choosing membermeister

For its simplicity and user friendly system for all my staff.

Serena

Reviewed March 2019

Membermeister is great!

Membermeister has saved me lots of time with its shared access to the registers for teachers which makes it easy to let them know of any extras or missing people in class withought me having to fill their inboxes. If you invoice then this is easy to do in bulk. A great bit of software to help Ballet schools!

PROS

Ease of use; great support from helpful team on the end of a phone; the step by step videos are great! shared access to the registers with teachers which makes it easy to let them know of any extras or missing people in class.

CONS

It doesn’t quite fit my workflow process

Linda-Ruth

Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed September 2016

Simple and effective to use

I run a dance school with roughly 200 students and this has been really effective for storing details, creating registers, generating and keeping a track of invoices and emailing customers. My customers pay blocks by calendar months and the system in place means this is done really easily.

PROS

I like that I can generate invoices quickly and simply & merge invoices for customers with multiple children in classes. Duplicating classes for the next block is straight forward and works ideally for me as my customers pay on a calendar month basis. Each month will have a different cost and this function makes this simple for invoicing as it works it out. Keeping track of payments is straight forward. I like the 'missing email address' function. Overall, everything is very straight forward and simple to run. I find this much better to previous database systems I have trialled as they were much more complicated. Aesthetically too I prefer Membermeister.

CONS

I would like to be able to set a different default for certain settings: Default payment option (it selects cheque for new customers but I would prefer it to select cash) First name Alphabetical order default when printing registers as a few times I've forgot to change to this. A 'back' button for going back to class payments after I have edited an invoice. I'd like to be able to define relationship of emergency contact details as these are not always 'parents'.

Laurence Mark

Reviewed June 2020

Very satisfied

We are much more efficient using Membermeister than we were before.

PROS

We have found that this software greatly improved our efficiency. Integrating invoices to timetables and payments is extremely useful.

CONS

The only thing we would like is some way to integratE/connect direct debits with accounts when not associated with an invoice.

Reason for choosing membermeister

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were extremely helpful and proactive in working with us to make it a smooth transition.

Thank you - I'm delighted to let you know that you can now collect payments by Direct Debit without the need for an invoice.

Replied December 2021

Mandy

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Excellent support

Membermeister manages all of the business needs of the dance school, with full traceability and ease of use for the staff. We can now create and modify schedules, invoice and record payment, message and track usage for all of our customers.

PROS

Membermeister addressed all of the needs for the business, and the support received is exceptional and timely.

CONS

I didn't prepare enough of the start up information to benefit from the incredible set up assistance from Membermeister.

Reason for choosing membermeister

Membermeister worked with me during the trial period, and also asks for any modifications that they can work on, to make our experience and usage of their product better. I feel like a valued customer, and they always answer any queries.

Jamie

Reviewed May 2021

Saves so much time.

An excellent company with a very helpful support team. I've been using membermeister for 4 years now, we are very happy with the service.

PROS

I've been using Membermeister for the last 4 years, it has streamlined the whole process of enrolling and billing customers. It looks professional, everything in one place , very user friendly.

CONS

Sometimes a whole group email can end up in customers spam box. I guess its more about their settings than membermeister?

Hi Jamie, thanks so much for your feedback. It's a pleasure to have you as a customer.

Replied May 2021

Helen

Reviewed September 2019

Easy to use dance school management software from a company offering outstanding customer support

Our school has around 250 students and we run 40 classes a week in 3 locations. We use membermeister to manage all of our day to day data needs - class scheduling & registers, recording attendance, invoicing, sending Email and SMS messages. Our previous software did all of this and more, but was more complex to understand, and required more regular & confident use to be proficient. This was a key factor in our decision to switch and we have not regretted the move. We've used membermeister for a few months now and are really happy with it. We have been hugely impressed with the support we've received. When we've been unsure how to carry out a task, we've received clear instructions and been sent 'how to' videos. If we've needed a report the system doesn't provide, it's been sent to us. If we've asked for a system enhancement and it's been a logical addition that's been easy to action, it's been implemented. The membermeister team are great to work with and the system offers a great solution for managing any class-based business.

PROS

Ease of use, especially for a non-regular user The tagging functionality UK-based customer support The ongoing system development & the opportunity to add our thoughts and ideas into this process

CONS

Lack of built-in reporting tools - but that's changing Doesn't have a built-in synchronised interface to our accounting package - our previous software had this

Maria

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Membermeister review

Very positive and would recommend to anyone who needs a programme that manages everything effectively for them!

PROS

They’re a great team to work with and it has all the functions you could ask for! I can’t really fault this software as without it I would not be able to run my school as I do! It doesn’t everything you could want and is really easy to use.

CONS

This is hard as there’s not much I dislike! You do have to pay for it but in my eyes, it’s all totally worth it

Danielle

Reviewed June 2017

The transition to Membermeister has been an easy and positive one!

PROS

It is very simple to use, aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate your way around. I cannot rave enough about the customer representative and the help he has given us over the months we have been using it. We are a large and very busy school which has often meant turning to him for advise on how best to do things. He always then comes back with the support I require and leads me in the right direction. I have found it much easier to print registers, find information, email pupils etc than with previous systems. I feel the system is also very user friendly when it comes to training new members of staff or even our teachers (without an admin background) who need to use it from time to time too. Overall I am very happy with the move to Membermeister.

CONS

My only thing I would say is that due to our large volume of data in the system it can run slow especially when loading large pages like our student or term overview. This is the only reason I deducted one star from the Functionality score.

Many thanks Danielle, we're very pleased to hear that membermeister is working so well for you and it's great to have you on board!

Replied June 2017

Kristy

Reviewed November 2021

I have nothing but praise! I love it. I have been personally supported so much with 1:1 phone calls to help me set up my software I can not thank you enough. Nathan has helped me so much. He’s very patient and I love the fact I can talk to a person as well as get lots of online advice.

PROS

It’s clear and easy to use if you’re not that comfortable with technology

CONS

Nothing I love it. Membermeister is brilliant

So glad to hear that our personal 1:1 support was well received. Glad to hear how much difference membermeister made to your business.

Replied December 2021

Emma

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2018

A Business Essential!

As working mothers who also own a dance school, Membermeister has proved to us to be a business essential! From communication to invoicing Membermeister saves us valuable time allowing us to focus more on our business.

PROS

Ease of use, reliability, multi-functionality.

CONS

That we did not start using the software sooner!

Brilliant! Thank you Emma!

Replied November 2018

Megan

Performing Arts, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2022

Dance school management

PROS

Easy to use software, helps keep track of outstanding invoicing and check cash flow. Good for monitoring student attendance.

CONS

It would be helpful if the 'Items and Discounts' feature items could be alphabetised, as searching for certain items when invoicing can be time consuming when they are listed randomly. Also, gender roles could be revised to add non binary to the list.

Rachel

Reviewed December 2017

It has made keeping on top of admin really easy

PROS

The software is very easy to use and set up, I use it for keeping pupil information, registers and invoicing. It's great that you can invoice for planned terms and individual items such as examinations and uniform. Great support team who always talk you through everything its also great that there are help videos you can view. For someone who is not great with technology and software this is so used friendly.

CONS

The only thing I haven't found yet is if you can prepare an invoice in advance and then arrange a set date/time for the invoice to send without you logging back in.

Thank you for your feedback, it is hugely appreciated. We like the idea of scheduling invoices and we will make a note of this as a feature request.

Replied December 2017

Georgie

Reviewed November 2017

Membermeister has made the admin-side of running my dance school so much easier!

Easy, efficient admin software

PROS

The software looks great- it has such an easy to read aesthetic that makes invoicing, timetabling and enrolling students clear and efficient. The individual personalised support you receive from the team is incredible. They are always available to help you through any problems.

CONS

The price of the software is slightly more than other competitors,; however, having never used another system I'm unsure if this is fair or not. I would say the service you receive from Membermeister is very good. I was able to receive an introductory offer on the pricing which has made it affordable for me. Without this offer I'm unsure if it would have been as tempting.

Caroline

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2018

Highly recommend!

Membermeister has saved me so much time with registers and invoicing. Any time I have needed technical support or advice I have been contacted immediately and guided through any issues.

PROS

It's so easy to navigate and keeps all the student info I require in one place.

CONS

So far I have no negative feedback for this software.

Julie

Reviewed August 2018

Supportive

There is lots of valuable support from the administrators and they are very prompt with their support be it phone or email

PROS

Very easy to use and understand even for people with little technical know how!

CONS

the automatic fill ins can be irritating

Sophie