All SimplyBook.me Reviews

Harlan

Medical Practice, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2021

Free up your front desk!

Steven

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Amazing software at an amazing price, FREE!

I don't use their booking page but I do embed the calendar into my website so everything stays on my site. I personally like how some other calendars look but overall, I can't complain. I was able to customize it to my liking and it sends austomatic email reminders to myself and the people who booked the time. It was very straightforward and it has been used and tested a lot lately and I am very impressed.

PROS

Being able to customize the product to match my branding was the biggest challenge while I was trying different online booking softwares. SimplyBook.me was the only one that allowed color customization on the free plan. So, I figured the rest would not be good. Boy, was I wrong! This software has gone above and beyond what I expected for a free online booking calendar.

CONS

The only thing that I am not 100% satisfied with is the look. If I could change the layout of the calendar that would be amazing but for the price, I can't compain and everything works as it is supposed to or better than I expected which is wonderful!

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

The ability to make some many customization in order to match my brand colors and it was free. In my opinion, there is nothing out there better.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

I was paying monthly for something that I wasn't really utalizing and I wanted to find a cheaper option. I am still trying to grow my business, so I don't have too many online bookings yet, so I felt like I was just trowing away money each month. I liked the look and functionality of YouCanBook.me better however, I love the customization and price of SimplyBook.me and that is why I made the switch.

Reviewed October 2022

The BEST booking system out there. Please keep updating & improving this epic/pioneering software.

App = incredibly good. iFrame embeds a bit sketchy looking! Wish there was a way for employees to simply update/add to their schedules directly within our website or an app (not simply a homepage shortcut to a website that poses as an app).

PROS

Incredible tool. So many features. Build epic booking systems.

CONS

It seems to be something that they do not actively work on, which seems crazy to me. Customer support ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]!) is dire. She sits on her little throne of customer support power/possession and then acts as a mindless, droning, and passive-aggressive gatekeeper for SimplyBook. It makes working with the company a chore, and I would seriously not want to pay money every month with her as our Account Manager. She makes the process of this (incredible!) application, seem hopeless, limited, and dire. You need your first point of contact to laude the company, and care about it deeply! To inspire its customers, and to show them how much of an incredible booking system can be built with SimplyBook.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Fantastic UI and endless potential with all of the addons. The perfect options for entrepreneurs and business owners looking to "build" a booking system for their business, that suits them and their specific business model. They are endless ways to build a business model that works using their system. PLEASE keep updating, and marketing your product. It is amazing, and far far better than Calendly/Setmore/Acuity and all the big boys, who have absolutely no potential, and incredibly limited coding for serious businesses and booking systems. SimplyBook has it all worked out when it comes to Team Members Scheduling (although this could be better with a simple frontend panel), Classes, Recurring Meetings, Timeslot booking simplicity, Coupons, etc.!

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook has so much more genuinely deep and powerful potential. Incredibly well-coded. User friendly for the service providers (as well as the customers). A truly epic and well-thought-out product, held back by shoddy customer service and a lack of passion at the front gate.

Gloria

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Very confusing but amazing customer service

Its a great tool, so easy for the client side but for the business owner, aye!

PROS

Love the ease for our clients to book and it has a built in website. It integrates with square and very affordable. The websites are beautiful not very customizable but you can manage.

CONS

Very confusing! Because majority of the major features that anyone would need counts as custom feature, its so difficult to find what you need. There are settings under Welcome, Manage, Custom features, and settings. Honestly, been using this site for 6months or more and still don't know where all settings and features are, so just click click click away til you find it. Sometimes, you would have to look deeper. Example, for time schedules. OMG, ,good luck! Good thing is c\they have the best customer service on chat 24/7 so you would just have to chat with them and they'll give you a link. God bless them! Another con would be the reports! REPORTS is key guys! Reports are our roadmap! Can we get a report for all the deposits? or just add deposit column to the booking details. Lastly, marketing, you're limited if you want to get on Google's 1st page without ads.

It integrates with IG.

Hi Gloria, Thank you so much for a very constructive feedback, we appreciate it highly. We would like to ask if you are up to joining us for a focus groups where we would discuss user friendliness of the system as well as reports. It would be very useful to hear your specific comments about what exactly could be improved. Please reply directly to this email if you are interested and we will set up a call. Best regards Rut

Replied May 2021

Susanna

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Recommended

Very good! I’m glad to have choosen Simply.Book.me between others

PROS

Is easy for clients, intuitive, and punctual

CONS

It is not super easy for anyone; you must be a little literate in systems management

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Had the most features included in the plan which matched my budget

Thank you for your recommendation and for choosing SimplyBook.me! We're delighted to hear that our platform has been easy for your clients to use and intuitive for your business needs. Your feedback regarding system management literacy is noted, and we're continuously working to enhance user experience. If you have any questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for being a valued SimplyBook.me user!

Stephan

Events Services, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Rental user

I uses it for more than two years. At least, i got too much items for rental, the Software isnt built for rental Business. I got to pay too much for more options. But for the beginning it was good. But need some better Features for documents.

PROS

Nice Design, easy to use, fast Server, own homepage

CONS

Too expencive when you need more Features, every Feature costs money, Not perfect for rental Business

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

No i changed from simplybook to booqable, it got more features and costs are lower.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

More Features are at simplybook me, but today i need already more Features.

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with SimplyBook.me. We appreciate your feedback regarding the pricing and features. We're constantly working to improve our platform and offer more value to our users, so your input is valuable to us. We're glad to hear that SimplyBook.me served you well in the beginning, and we understand your need for more advanced features. If you ever consider returning to SimplyBook.me or have any questions about our platform, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Melissa

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

SimplyBook.me automates the booking process in a simple way

I enjoy that Simplybook is both a booking platform and a straightforward website. I was too busy getting my firm off the ground to devote time and resources to creating a comprehensive website, yet Simplybook fulfilled the same functions for me.

PROS

In terms of value for money, SimplyBook.me is hard to beat. Extremely potent, offering a plethora of functionality and configuration options across a range of price points. The simplicity of the design and the ease of setting up the payment gateway are the two outstanding features.

CONS

Features beyond booking can be added to make this a comprehensive digital marketing platform for your business. Streamlining the platform's user interface might make it more convenient for users. Increasing its scope will allow you to reach a larger audience.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

For my online booking system, I had to program in automatic alerts, payment verification, and slot approval for the teachers. Using Simplybook.me was a breeze.

Dear Melissa Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it !! Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied September 2023

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Ease of use

Positive so far but I have also experienced some issues with integrating payment processors.

PROS

Simple to set up and use, friendly customer service.

CONS

Difficulty in adding certain payment options and integrating Pay Pal etc.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Cheaper price compared to other products and services.

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find SimplyBook.me simple to set up and use, with friendly customer service. We'll take your comments about payment options into consideration for future improvements. We're honored that you chose us for our affordability compared to other options. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Jesus

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Affordable and Powerful Booking Software

This software works very well for booking. We had complicated requirements for customer support and coaching and this software handled both well.

PROS

I loved the features included with the base package and the ability to add extra features alacarte to keep costs low. Customers can self-cancel and outgoing emails can be customized. Zapier included!

CONS

The moment you need an extra feature after your first three alacarte ones, the price jumps up into the next alacarte tier. Also, you cannot create booking "buffers" or delays for different departments. For example, if you want customer service customers to wait at least 1 hour before booking a customer service call, but want coaching customers to wait 24 hours before booking a call, it cannot accommodate those different delays in different departments. The entire company must be either a 1 hour delay, or a 24 hour delay.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

Timetrade was expensive and the Appointy API was difficult and expensive to work with long term. We wanted Zapier and got it with SimplyBook.Me.

Pawel

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

SimplyBook.me is great for Driving School

As a driving school owner, people contact me every day about driving lessons. They ask when they can start, when my next due date is. Thanks to SimplyBook.me, I can fully focus on delivering a professional lesson without worrying about planning the next day. Customers themselves book available lessons whenever they want. I just ​The number of different functions available is huge.

PROS

- I adjust and select functions to suit my needs. - eye-pleasing and clear layout - customer service is great - I like training videos. They are really helpful. - my students praise the ease of booking

CONS

I think rice is bit too expensive. 8 features are not enough.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Simplybook.me have very good reviews. Also, my web designer told me is good

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that SimplyBook.me has been a great fit for your driving school. We understand your feedback regarding pricing and feature limitations, and we're constantly working to provide the best value for our users. Thank you for choosing us, and we're here to support your continued success!

Reviewed September 2020

Comprehensive online booking for tutors

So far it 100% fits our business. We managed to set everything using 10USD plan with 3 plugins (2way calendar sync, multiorder and product categories).

PROS

SimplyBook.me does not require any knowledge of coding, website support or other developper's skills. Moreover, you do not need your own website or domain to start it. Tens on plugins. For everyone and everything.

CONS

Prising is based on users and quantity of plugins. Just one additional plugin may force you to upgrade subscription.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

For the present moment it's best opton for us. We'll definitely test other servises in the future. In general all of online booking services are very similar and it's a matter of price.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

it's cheaper to start using the service via widget.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it! Good luck with your business! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied December 2020

Mel

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Health Practice Perspective

Overall is grt. Quick responses from customer services. For us, the extensive ability to customize, operate video sessions, book a variety of services, products, packages, classes, and a membership makes this an all-in-one solution.

PROS

Incredible amount of features for the $. HIPAA compliance / encryption SOAP notes Versatility Complete customization of confirmation emails to both service providers & Services Very easy for clients to navigate Clients can track their own packages Ability to force pre-pay Intake form option Seriously, I could list a ton more amazing features plus the fact that they continue to add more.

CONS

Realizing this was initially designed to serve salons, not health care providers, I hope to see improvements in the following areas: SOAP notes are the only therapy note option. Woud be nice to have a simple progress notes option. Ability to tender in person payments directly thru the platform would be a really big deal for us. Right now, a transaction is only tendered if they pay when they book thru the website. In person, we can create invoices and mark them as paid, but need to use a separate platform to capture cc payment. It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru a 3rd party for video calls. Gruveo has been good so far, but it's still extra steps to move from appt to video. Ideally, the ability for the practitioner to enter the video call directly thru their appointment calendar would be grt. A mobile app for clients to manage appts & take video calls would be excellent. I think these r the biggest things that affect us, but even with these, the simplybook platform has been grt.

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Features to price, especially those features useful for a therapy practice.

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

Simple practice is an amazing platform for our business model with extra kudos for their video appt structure and ease of organizing therapy notes. However, as our practice grows, the cost to utilize the platform also grows significantly for us. Simplybook offers features we want, but aren't available thru simple practice at a more affordable price structure. If they can put into place my suggestions, this would prob be the perfect platform for our business.

Dear Mel Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we appreciate it enormously! First of all I can say that we are working on developing an admin app and maybe a client app in next round. With regards to the videos then it is relatively simple to use jumpch.at and mixing it with our booking code to give direct contact, please check that out. With regards to the Progress note option, then yes that is something that we have considered, but is not yet on our to do list. However I know that some health centers have been using the Medical History tab for that. The automatic cc payment at place, will also be implemented later, but can not promise any date on that. Thanks again for your valuable feedback All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied July 2019

Annemie

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

TOP features, TOP helpdesk, TOP software

- Time saving (no phones-emails back and forth)- Payment before delivery of the service- Get rid of the no shows and cancelled appointments

PROS

- Accept online payments with different options (including debit cards)- Meeting confirmation after payment- Automatic billing/automatic emails with receipt and invoice- Upsell products- Real-time calendar synchronization- Video meetings- Different categories/services- Cloning services to offer in other languages- Drawing up different agendas for different services- Always in control- TOP helpdesk- Widget code for every service in every category, full integration on your website- Huge number of features- Most of it can be customized

CONS

- There are so many features that the learning curve is slow and long, but it's a huge advantage to customize most of the features, so it's necessary to go through them. Once you are there, you have a top service to offer on your website.- At the moment only 1 reminder can be sent, but they are working on making it possible to send multiple reminders.- Limited number of video meeting apps (2: Teams & google) are connected by default, but you can expand with zapier.- Some bugs in the software when using code for text.- Some difficulties when using Teams without customer login, but when you do the video meeting via your web browser instead of the app, then all is fine (except for custom background)

Reason for choosing SimplyBook.me

Because of all the features in Simplybookme, because I can accept debit cards now, because I can customize everything

Reasons for switching to SimplyBook.me

Hi Annemie Thank you so much for leaving us your amazing feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied August 2023

Angie

Reviewed December 2017

The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link

PROS

you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day. Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations. Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

CONS

there is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works. I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me. Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

Dear Angie I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously! We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon. With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working. At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon. Thanks again for input and have a great day! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied December 2017

Reviewed December 2018

Very wide set of features with a great pricing model but poor API support.

The service has a powerful API that has documentation that is good enough to get you up and going with an implementation. It has some bugs and has poor technical support. The pricing model is very scalable if you have lots of people that need to have calendars/scheduling that don't necessarily use the scheduling capacity (provided by the API) in your application (they charge per booking not per calendar). The nail in the coffin for us it the lack of HIPAA compliance for the API. Their sales page touts HIPAA compliance but this is not possible if you are using the API and this is not stated anywhere. Your team could spend time and money encrypting all your data yourself before it gets to Simplybook.me's servers but it just makes it painful to use compared to other services out there that offer this out of the box.

PROS

They have a very wide set of features for users that are using their scheduling interface. The API seems to be quite robust as well handling many of the core scheduling features in it. The pricing is based on features and number of bookings which is very scalable for our use case that has lots of people that require a calendar but may never use the booking features that are provided by this integration.

CONS

They claim that their product is HIPAA compliant. However, turning on the HIPAA compliant features shuts down access to their API, which is the only thing we are using them for. Their API support is very poor. Most of the time they just say they cannot help and their answers are very abrupt and unhelpful answers most of the time (you have to keep nagging to get a decent response). There are bugs here and there in the API. The documentation for their API, though large, is incomplete and lacks thorough/clear explanations and neglects things like how call backs work etc. It looks like their feature set is growing but the API capacity is not.

Kate

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Reliable and functional booking software

I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

PROS

I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business. I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

CONS

When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes. I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-( I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before). Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied September 2020

Jesse

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

The Ultimate Booking Tool for every business.

PROS

Before discovering SimplyBook.me, managing client appointments felt like a juggling act. Every business owner knows the challenges: back-and-forth emails, calendar mix-ups, and last-minute changes. Then SimplyBook.me entered the frame and changed everything.The platform's intuitive interface is its first win. Even the least tech-savvy of my clients can navigate and book a slot. It has truly democratized the process, making it accessible to everyone. For me, this means happier clients and less time spent on administrative tasks – more time to focus on what I love: capturing moments.The automated reminders are a dream come true. Gone are the days of no-shows or forgotten appointments. My clients get timely notifications, ensuring they're prepped and ready for their shoot, which in turn guarantees better results and satisfied customers. This little feature alone has enhanced the professionalism of my business tenfold.But it's not just about the functional benefits. The subtle touchpoints, like being able to customize my booking page to reflect my brand, make it feel uniquely mine. In a world where personal touches make all the difference, SimplyBook.me ensures that my business stands out.For fellow photographers seeking an all-in-one solution to elevate their business operations, SimplyBook.me is the tool you didn't know you needed but won't be able to live without. Dive in, streamline your booking process, and witness the transformation in client satisfaction and operat

CONS

NONE. Everything has been well designed!

Simply the best

OLD and expensive

Dear Jesse Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed and fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it !! Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Replied September 2023

Clarisse

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Used daily for free trial