Browse Contractor+ Reviews

Bryn from FUN FIX USA

Contractor + is the FUTURE of Field Management software

The customer service and support makes this a 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Star review! They answer when you call or email and they have NEVER NOT taken action and address an issue or entertaining everyone’s feedback and making quick changes and updates. They are AWESOME! Another thing… HOW OFTEN DO YOU EVER HEAR FROM THE [SENSITIVE CONTENT] AND [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of a software??? NEVER! Except with Contractor +, where I’ve personally been contacted by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and was able to voice my thoughts and need for changes and he actually listens and cares.

Pros

The app interface is well laid out and super easy to navigate as long as you have a cell phone signal.

Cons

To be honest, I wish it was about 5 years older just for development purposes. They have almost daily updates but are still developing.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

Customer Support Ease of use Price Updates GREAT MANAGEMENT!

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

An interview on YouTube with the founder and creator.

Branden from Handyman Hustler Home Services

Got onboard at the beginning

Empressed with the conceptual ideas of the app and I think the developers are actually trying to put out a product that will help business owners and their teams. I do believe it still needs sometime before it is a top choice app though.

Pros

The app has a lot of good features that a service company could take advantage of to streamline their operational tasks. It had pretty much everything I had looked for in an app for the five years I been in business. Unfortunately, I have not gotten to really put the app to the test to see if it would really benefit my company. This is not the fault of the app or it’s service it provides. My business has been forced into a hibernation status at the moment due to transportation issues mostly, coupled with the pandemic as well. I have reduced my account back down to their free offerings for now. Which still offer a good assortment of capabilities to make use of.

Cons

There are parts of the dashboard and how you navigate through the system that I find tricky and somethings even unneeded . I would like to be able to customize the dashboard to my needs a lot more so I don’t have to look to find things so much or even scroll so much to get to at times. Also since I was one of the first onboard with them, some of the features had not been implemented yet but you could still find the sections allotted for them in your dashboard. Yes, it is nice to know what would be available one day, but it was also frustrating somewhat to want to use an offering and click on it only to get the “coming soon’ message. Just a personal thing maybe but worth noting.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

I did not truly switch . I like Markate as wel. I just wanted to test options. At times I have run both apps at the same time. I may not have been doing duplicate estimating or invoicing for particular jobs, but I have bounced back n forth I’m sure.

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. It's actually a really good idea to be able to customize the main dashboard screen so it's tailored to your individual preferences. We will get that on the dev roadmap!

Adam from HUSTLE HARD SERVICES LLC

The New Guy

I like it. The team at Contractor+ provide prompt service and has a very client first approach. The software is great.

Pros

The software is a great idea and is coming along nicely. I believe the competition better watch out for this soon to be beast!

Cons

It’s still young and development has been challenging at times.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

Wanted to find a more personal system.

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. You're right, Contractor+ is still very new and is moving along fast. We are trying our best to provide the best possible service. We are so grateful you've seen the value in what we're doing and have chosen to join us! If you ever need anything, let us know!

Cathie from Handy Patch, LLC

Getting There

I’ve tried every which way to get support. I can’t reach anyone! That’s the glitch I’m experiencing. There are several bugs that need worked out. Once this works smoothly, it’ll be worth the $100+ I paid. The ideas are solid and features are EXACTLY what I need. An easier way to reach support, features that work, maybe a way for users to report bugs would be great.

Pros

I like the idea of the software. It’s everything we need!

Cons

Can’t get ahold of support. Standard features are still glitchy.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

Again, it seemed easier to use. It’s not quite there yet though. So still considering alternative. I’m glad I spent the money because it helps support the overall mission of getting the software optimally functional. However, I do constantly look for better functioning alternatives.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

Contractor + seemed more complete and easier to use.

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Hi Cathie, we are so sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach support. Have you created a support ticket or sent an email to support@contractorplus.app? You can also call us at (855) 392-8803, though we typically are on other scheduled calls and have to return your call after we get your voicemail. The way around this is to book a call with your dedicated support rep directly. You can schedule a call with me here https://calendly.com/xflavor I hope this helps! I look forward to talking to you soon!

JB from JB's Estatescapes

Industry: Farming

Landscape records and billing simplified

It was much improved from app I used before hand and I went from the free version to paying for pro as it unlocked so many more features very well worth it. Nothing I can need that they don't have covered and available to include

Pros

Just the platform in general is pretty simple to use and being able to take clients potential or current from estimates to invoiced along with notes between the both parties and notes for just my business it works well for me. I'm simple and also like it's not time consuming

Cons

That all my emails to clients go to spam as I cannot figure out how to link my email directly to estimates and follow up emails

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

Wanted easier platform to use

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Hi JB, we have recently added an easier integration for Gmail/Google hosted emails. If you want to use your own custom email and are having difficulties, please give us a call (855) 392-8803 or send us an email at support@contractorplus.app and we will give you a hand at getting it setup!

Troy from JSW Remodeling

Great product for the money

Pros

The software is easy to learn and to be as new as it is does a very good job keeping al of my clients and their jobs in order.

Cons

Since the platform is still being built there are a few kinks in the software but the team is very responsive to my emails whenever an issue arises.

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts Troy. We are grateful you've entrusted us as the software company to help support your business. If you ever need anything at all you know how to reach us :)

Joshua from Hometown handyman dba

Good for the goose you oughtta take a gander

It's been very clean and easy to use overall once you get used to it. And it's Dependable no crashes no glitches no lost information and I feel secure

Pros

The clean look of the invoices and estimates are legit

Cons

The difficulty and setting up and choosing customers and addresses

Na

Wasn't everything I needed

James from Cowboy Remodeling and Construc

Contractor in Texas

I am making the business run a bit smoother with this app as far as payments and contracts

Pros

I like the easy way of sending contract bids and invoices.

Cons

Sometimes the app is overwhelming,and confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

The presentation was eye catching

Reasons for Switching to Contractor+

Square was very unhelpful.

Bobby from Morris Handyman LLC

It the best overall

All the features are great

Pros

Well I love all the new functions there always coming out with

Cons

There no cons in my book.......... .....

It was easy to use

John from Prestige paver pros

Excellent addition to any contractor

Since day one this app has helped me scale my company to the next level and helped me get some crucial me time back in my day.

Pros

This is by far the best app I have found for quotes and estimates. Do yourself the favor and give it a shot you will be glad u did.

Cons

Honestly I don’t have anything negative to say

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

The customer support and the software

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Wow John. Thank you so much for the kind words. :)

VERY HANDY CIONVIENIENT APP. A DAILY MUST HAVE FOR MY BUSINESS

IT HAS MADE THIS A VERY SMOOTH STARTUP

Pros

THE ESTIMATER AND SUPPLY LIST. IT COMES IN HAMNDY TO BE ABLE TO GIVE ONSIGHTESTIMATE]

Cons

THE SIGNATURE SHOWED COMPLETED BY CLIENT WEN I OPEND ESTIMATE IN MY APP

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Hey there. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I am curious what we could do to increase the value for money as you rated it 1 of 5. We're listening if you have any suggestions that could make Contractor+ more valuable to you, and make you more likely to recommend to others. Give us a call if you have any ideas. We're listening!

Christopher from Four seasons painting and siding LLC

Best software out there honestly

Pros

I liked the whole software because it's easy to figure out how to use it.

Cons

I didn't find any cons about this program I thought all around it was easy and very helpful

Caleb from Hot seat promotions

Greatest app ever

Billing invoicing time managment and scheduling

Pros

It covers all bases. Everything you need in one app

Cons

Nothing i dont like about this app. Its perfect

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Hi Caleb, wow. Thank you! We love hearing this. We wouldn't say it's perfect, not yet. But we are striving to make it as perfect as possible. So grateful to hear it's working well for you. If you ever need anything, give us a buzz!

Kari from Peachy clean

Best software

Pros

Simple easy to use , makes work alot easier and less stressful

Cons

I dont dislike really anything about the software

Robert from Mick The Handyman

What got me on the software

I have not been able to use it yet

Pros

I have yet to figure out how to use it and where to begin

Cons

I don't know what to do yet. I have sent many inquiry and received no reply

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Hi Robert, not getting your inquiries. Have you created a support ticket or sent an email to support@contractorplus.app ? We take customer service seriously, and are here to help you, so please reach out! You can also schedule a call at http://calendly.com/xflavor - I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Jeramy from Absolute Remodeling Contractors

Startup

Good

Pros

It helped me get rolling with using the invoicing process

Cons

Not being capable of banking with them .

Reasons for Choosing Contractor+

I couldn't afford the others

Andrew from Alaminjanitorial

Industry: Facilities Services

Can’t figure it out

Can’t get past set one

Pros

I’d like to take advantage of this app but it isn’t me user friendly

Cons

Not new user friendly didn’t have to many options for my field (Janitorial)

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Hi Andrew, I am sorry you're having some issues to get your account setup. Please give us a call (855) 392-8802. We will schedule a demo where we can assist you in getting your account properly setup and make sure you know how to use the app optimally for your business. We are here for you Andrew. I promise we will get you taken care of.

Wesley from Ted’s Heating & Air Conditioning Co. Inc.

Industry: Utilities

More Bang For Your Buck

Pros

Simplistic, understandable and a slight more pricy but after using it you’ll understand why.

Cons

It’s customer service sales team is a bit pushy invasive

Codi from SDLLC

True

Fair

Pros

Important software to use when in the field

Cons

Software glitch takes time for things to collaborate

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Hi Codi! Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us a review. If we can ever do anything for you, give us a call! We'd greatly appreciate you sharing Contractor+ with any of your friends who have field service businesses as well. :)

DaiTechCEO from Dai Technologies Corporation

It's not for me.

I went back to my spreadsheet. I'm in a new industry. The pricing information did not address my specific needs.

Pros

The software has capabilities to use for a mobile phone

Cons

The software does not have capabilities to use for a tablet

Response from Contractor Plus

Replied August 2021

Hi there, if you get a chance, please give us a call (855) 392-8803 to discuss your individual requirements for the new industry you're in. We'd love to discuss your needs and see if we can do anything to better meet your needs over time. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Hope to hear from you soon!

Michael from The Michael D. McGee Company

More than enough for me

Pros

It is very handy. I don’t find it difficult to use at all.

Cons

Add insult are a little out of my price range.