• Pros

• "Taking our paper door tags digital has been amazing. The training and customer support has made learning how to use and operate this program a breeze. I couldn't be happier about the change. "

• "Easy customization to your company's needs Great options for everything from billing, rentals to inventory and service calls. "

• "Syncs well with QuickBooks, easy to use interface, good mobile app, friendly technical support, excellent price."

• Cons

• "The Service Program does allow some legacy data retrieval on a mobile device but it is a bit cumbersome to access. This is not the case on the desktop."

• "Have to use Quickbooks due to large size of our client base. Although this is a plus for most people"

• "Mobile app crashes, customer service was good for the first 30 days after hat they were non-responsive"

Browse The Service Program Reviews

Cherylyn from NW Lawn & Pool Maintenance

Time Saving Software

Time, scheduling, employee time, sub contractor job entry just to name a few

Pros

It doesn't try to boss my financial software around, so many features you can customize what works for you, reporting features, filtering features, etc. What isn't there to love..

Cons

Initial cost. But, I did appreciate the terms worked out and well worth the money!

Reasons for Switching to The Service Program

Our company used Qxpress for over 6 years and then they were taken over by another company. After, giving it a good try for over a year. It just wasn't working. First, You can't have 2 bosses when you are using a very specific financial software system. This was a problem. It also seemed as soon as one glitch was fixed another appeared. It just became to time consuming for us.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review The Service Program. As you mentioned, The Service Program was meticulously developed so that it works seamlessly with QuickBooks rather than conflicting with it. We truly appreciate you sharing the many software features that are benefiting your business. Your feedback is vital to our growth, thanks again for sharing!

Kelley from Borden Pools, Inc.

Best routing program out there

We are extremely happy with this program, and we highly recommend it to any company needing a scheduling software in the service industry.

Pros

Cons

There have been a few minor items that weren't available at first, but an email to the development team has been all that was needed to make the changes I needed to happen.

Reasons for Choosing The Service Program

I was impressed with the demonstration videos and the salesman who eventually sold me on the product. He took the time to tell and show me what the program could do and how it could serve my needs. Having a salesman that is familiar with and confident in the product he sells is key to any sale.

Reasons for Switching to The Service Program

The company was doing away with the original software we started with. Their new version had too many missing components that we needed, so we sought out alternative options.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied April 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review The Service Program. We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our company as a whole, as we are committed to providing exemplary customer service. Providing our customers with features in which they can easily communicate with their customers is essential and knowing you are utilizing the digital door tags lets us know we are on track. Thanks again for your feedback. -The Westrom Software Team

Penny from Barefoot Septic Systems Inc

Service Program Review

We are very satisfied with The Service Program and would recommend it.

Pros

The Service Program is very user friendly. We have had no issues with the interaction between The Service Program and Quickbooks. The transfer from our very old ancient data base went surprisingly easy. Tech support for the most part has been very prompt and accurate anytime we have had an issue. Any issues we have had have been very few and far in between and easily fixable.

Cons

Internet based program. Our internet here is awful. We get bounced out of the Service Program when our internet goes down.

The ease of implementing The Service Program with Quickbooks

Response from Westrom Software

Replied March 2021

Penny, your review of The Service Program is greatly appreciated. We're happy to hear your data conversion went smoothly which is what we strive for. It's always nice to hear of the reliability of our Customer Support team as well. Thank you for your feedback!

February 2016

Leonard from Len's Lawns

February 2016

A spread sheet manipulator that is not flexible & will work if you conform to their way of operation

This system is ideal for A/C Repair, Pool Cleaning, Pest Control, etc. t was designed for just those type businesses. Lawn Care mow and blow operations that get it done no matter what is another business that will be able to use it. Being in Lawn Care but quality not quantity oriented, sometimes we end up spending extra time that slows down production. There's no quota. We're more of a grounds keeping service that spends time to service all yard issues in one stop. I attempted to install this product twice. Each time I spent weeks keying data about my customers on different forms that reference and cross reference each other. It is difficult to set up if you have any number of customers. Be careful. I found that because we spend extra time to do service it was very difficult to manage what work would be scheduled on what day. We work on a two week cycle. My old system had no trouble with that. This system demands a rigid schedule. It seems in order to combine or slip schedules you have to change every task instead of the group. And if I did that the system changed the routing to zig-zag the truck. They tried desperately to shoe horn me into their model, but it was never going to work. I made several suggestions to them that would have easily improved the flexibility of the system, and, I might have been able to use it, but they chose not to undertake them. Support during installation is very difficult. There are very small windows of limited availability for training. There is no help text, no documentation, no knowledge base, and some videos that may be helpful to an issue. Also, what they call support is really technical support, to fix broken programming, it's not real customer support. So you either call Training with operational issues and hope that you get a response within 24 hours unless you are fortunate enough to catch them on the phone or you wait. They are always courteous and attempt to be helpful. But chances are if you are in any way unique they will be stymied. I think they are very limited in their lawn care knowledge area. It's all the same, right? I can't imagine a large company using this, although I'm sure that they will claim hundreds. With too much keying you can't set this and forget it. A small startup could ease into it because it doesn't require a large financial investment up front and they won't have a lot of customers to start with. The mobile app fixes all that is what I was told.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied July 2016

Hi Lenny, we appreciate your feedback. As you are aware, your monthly subscription provided daily open Q&A forums per week to call in speak to a Live Trainer. Tech support is available M-F. and you never used the online help documentation with step by step screen shots, training recordings. We offered an lawn industry coach since your company is unlike hundreds of other landscape companies by schedule routes for customer lawn maintenance. Since you charge per service visit, there is ONE button in software to generate Route Stops to Tasks (populating customer's preferred pricing). Once serviced (by paper or Mobile app) the quick complete generates INVOICES in QBs. No Double entry.. We wish your business well.

Patrick from Perry Pool & Spas

Good Service, Exceptional Customer support

Overall experience has been positive. there are many features which our company has implemented that has saved both time and resources. The online portion has made it possible for our company to eliminate nearly 95% of our paper usage

Pros

Product is easy to use, with many helpful online resources available. Product training videos help tremendously in getting new employees integrated into the software

Cons

The software does have glitches like any other software. Normally glitches are resolved within the current day but sometimes small issues linger for a few days.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review The Service Program. We are fortunate to have an exceptional support team that doesn't disappoint. Happy to hear that you are taking advantage of our videos and other online resources as well. As always, your input helps us to build the best software for the industry! We truly appreciate your feedback.

jeff from Falling Waters Custom Waterscapes

Outstanding Product

For the past 12 years I have used this software, I have been more than satisfied with not only the Service Program but the customer service/tech support as well. The only very minor problems I have had with the program was due to my lack of not performing the updates. When notifying tech support through the software they would respond within minutes and conduct the updates for me immediately. This is an outstanding product and a first class tech company!

Pros

I run a small pond/lake management business. Twelve years ago I wanted to expand my customer base but did not want to hire an office person or bookkeeper to process the additional invoicing or paper work. I needed a software program that had these features: 1. On a mobile device for use in the field. 2. Customizable. 3. Capable of recording data and creating a sales ticket. 4. Had to interface with QuickBooks for month-end invoicing, eliminating all double entry into an accounting program. 5. Reliable and easy to use. 6. Affordable Not only did the Service Program meet all of my criteria but has exceeded my expectations.

Reasons for Choosing The Service Program

At the time there were no alternatives available. All the other products were more like a traditional database, were not customizable, and did not interface with Quickbooks.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied December 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to provide such a detailed review. We're so pleased to hear of your success with The Service Program! Your insight helps to ensure we are not only providing software built to industry standards but quality customer service as well. Thanks again for your feedback!

Jay from Wrinkle Respiratory and DME Inc.

I have worked with the SP crew for years now. I have nothing but good things to say about them!

Pros

Very Smart bunch, out of box thinkers, (when in the box doesn't meet the need), I have never heard them say we can't do that; I know I have been a pain in there sides, but they have always treated me well and respectfully, even in my frustrated " I hate computers" moods. I am just really happy with the software, performance, and customer service. Lots of videos for training at any time schedule I choose! (I use this for new employee training and it is priceless)!

Cons

well, don't like that I have to watch an entire teaching video to try and find very quick answer. (so I would like a better search method for videos to speed up finding answers). Also I never have any luck with the online tech help but sending an email to customer support and they call back works well ... for me ..

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. Your 100% customer satisfaction is our goal. Your suggestion for searching the online help manual has recently been upgraded with over 100 videos placed into 22 categories to assist finding the correct answer quickly. Please use the Search Box if easier. Reminder, your annual software support provides ongoing upgrades, tech support and ongoing daily training in Open Forum 2x a day Live with a Trainer! You are always welcome to send us your feedback and suggestions on how to improve the software or services we offer. We will do the best we can to ensure you are totally satisfied with our software and customer service.

Patrick from Taylor Pool Service,LLC

Great Support

Their customer support is the bomb! They are always pleasant and helpful!

Pros

I switched to QB online and switched SP with it. Then, after numerous issues with QB online (terrible support, also), we went back to QB desktop. I needed to switch the SP back at that time. They were really supportive, did it over the weekend, and checked on our company at all times. They have the best IT and support team ever (maybe QB should hire them-LOL). I would definitely recommend SP for use with a pool company! They are great.

Cons

System is very powerful, and it takes getting used to. There are a lot of features and sometimes confusing on how to figure them all out.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding The Service Program. As always, we are pleased to hear of your positive experience with our support team. We pride ourselves in our team and on providing feature rich solutions that will help you run your Service, Maintenance and Construction Pool & Spa business as efficiently as possible. We want you to get the most out of our software! In addition to our dedicated support team, we offer several training options including: a live training forum, private training and an online video training library. We urge you to take advantage of these powerful resources. Thank you again for recommending us!

Marlene from Pelican Pools Service and Repair, Inc

Technical Support is Absolutely the BEST

Very very positive!!!

Pros

It has many features. If a feature isn't perfect there is usually a workaround. The technical support team helps modify features if possible or if not, explains options. I can't say enough about the support. You can talk to an actual person every day during a designated time. You can email questions and receive a response in a reasonable timeframe. There is a website with many tutorials. The support makes the software GREAT. I don't care how good a product is, if you don't have good support, it's not a good product. This software has the VERY BEST SUPPORT EVER!

Cons

I would like a help section catalog where you could type your question and suggestions/solutions would pop up. Although there are training videos and they are great, sometime I need more specific answers. However, an email to support gives me my answers :)

Response from Westrom Software

Replied May 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide this detailed review. Customer satisfaction is top priority here at Westrom Software. Its great to hear that our support team delivers! We are pleased to hear that you are taking advantage of our online resources and truly value your feedback. Our team is currently in the process of streamlining our robust, 24/7 Online Help Manual to provide our customers with quick solutions to common questions and scenarios at their convenience. Your feedback helps us learn how we can better enhance the customer experience and provide the best customer service possible. Thanks again for your feedback!

Ross from AAA Porta Serve

Great value for the money and reliable

The software helps us communicate and make sure we are taking care of customers. Equally important, the software helps us make sure we are billing for the service we provide - especially when the customer makes changes.

Pros

The program integrates with Quickbooks and works well over our network with multiple users (3). Even when we have an unexpected reboot of a computer, etc. the data is safe. For a small company this piece of software is affordably priced and helps us be more productive and take care of our customers. For as long as we have used the software we have not found anything we feel would be better for us. Customer Service has always been able to solve our technical issues.

Cons

We would like more communication about upgrades, feature priorities and timelines. Being able to easily customize reports would be a huge plus.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2017

We appreciate your kind words and continued business since March 2014.I shared your comments to our Customer Support and Training team members.. They work hard every day to support our valued clients's business needs. Have a nice day, God Bless.

Tim from Brevard Pools

Customer Service like no other!

Pros

Customer service is great! I know when we email with a request we will always get a response. The tech support via live chats is a great way to solve simple issues as well. If a feature is not currently available TSP is always willing to customize things so we are able to do/show what we want. This program has allowed us to introduce mobile devices in the field for our pool techs which can then be tracked live back at the store. It has helped keep “misses” from happening. The quickbooks integration is seamless and makes short work of what used to take a lot of time.

Cons

Has more features than we will ever use. Would be nice be able to set it up where we only see what we are using. Customization of the toolbar would be an amazing addition to an already impressive software program.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review The Service Program. We are especially pleased to hear how well The Mobile Solution is working for your company in the field. Our goal at Westrom is to provide an optimal user experience by providing quality software coupled with superior support options. It is great to know that after switching pool software, you are using The Service Program to its full potential and we are happy to be there to support you along the way.

Robin from Foothill Portable Toilets

Excellent software for our industry

Pros

This software is so easy to navigate through on a daily basis. We have a Portable Toilet company and tried another software first that we were not happy with, found Service Program and we are so glad we did. This software makes our job easy, also the technical support is outstanding.

Cons

I wish there was a way to have electronic signature for quotes, work tickets and task.

Reasons for Choosing The Service Program

Paul in sales was excellent and very helpful, other companies I had looked out only would chat through the computer, no personal customer service.

Reasons for Switching to The Service Program

The other software was not user friendly with a Portable Toilet Service company.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied July 2019

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to review The Service Program. Nothing is more rewarding than knowing our customers are happy with the software. We developed this software for the industry with one goal in mind, to simplify workflow and it's great to hear that you concur! In response to your comment regarding electronic signatures we do in fact, allow for electronic signature capture, as well as adding pictures of work complete, etc. We are going to have an industry coach reach out to you on how this can easily be achieved to assure you are getting the most out of the software.

Michele from Call of Nature, Inc.

5 Star Customer Service!!

We couldn't be more pleased with our choice for a software company to help our growing portable toilet company!! We extensively researched many companies before choosing The Service Program and couldn't be happier with our choice!! From day 1, the level of friendly, knowledgeable and patient customer service we have received has been excellent. I especially love the LIVE help option that is available. I have never interacted with a company that has provided the feature of two daily opportunities to call in and get the information I need. It has made all the difference. Of course, knowing I can call ANYTIME, even outside the Conference calls is a blessing as well. I never end my work day with any questions as it pertains to making The Service Program work the best it can for our company. I recently called during one Live Help Session while at one of our sister companies. (Different service, retail industry) A fellow employee overheard the interaction ( I had the call on speaker phone) and commented how friendly, easy and knowledgeable the interaction was. She proceeded to mention that she wished the company they dealt with had the ease of service I had just received. As I mentioned, we are a growing company and we just doubled our business with the purchase of a competitors company. The Service Program has made this transition seamless for us! We highly recommend The Service Program for your company needs. The value for your money, the friendly customer service and expertise the staff offer far exceeds any in the industry!!

Pros

How I can track our inventory as well as get up to the date driver routes to my drivers.

Cons

Response from Westrom Software

Replied May 2017

Thank you so much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best software solution for your industry, so I am happy to see that reflected on your implementation. Our professional trainers and technical support professionals remember your excitement to improve your prior process. We understand that with The Service Program you have streamlined making Rentals a simple process. Congrats on acquiring a competitor and look forward to a tenured relationship. Thank YOU!

Robert from Pool Doctor Service & Supplies

The Service Program is a great program to help simplify and organize your business.

The benefits we have received so far from The Service Program include a more organized dispatch system, faster way to send field techs information. Communication from field to office and office back to field only takes seconds now!

Pros

The Service Program helps the process of switching from paper to digital. There are other programs out there, but what really makes 'The Service Program" stand out from the rest is the absolutely AMAZING tech support. Their support team will reply to your question within minutes not days! The Service Program support team members are very patient, understanding and get right to the resolution of your problem. They have even customized the program to meet our needs! Great people, great program.

Cons

There is no 'AUDIT' built into the program to view who may have deleted a task or customer, and to view what the task or customer was. Currently if a task is accidently deleted there is no way to tell what that task was for, or who the customer was. This is something I really hope is in a future update. At least a simple 24 hour history log that records name of the customer, task type, time of deletion and who deleted it. This should be a priority on a future update. Knowing the support team, it will probably be done soon!

Response from Westrom Software

Replied July 2018

Thank you very much for such a detailed and positive review. As you know, Customer Satisfaction is our number one goal. We consistently strive to develop the best software, customized to your business needs. However, great software is only as good as the team that develops and supports it. We are extremely proud of our team at Westrom Software and we are pleased to hear you are too! We welcome your suggestions on how to improve our software and mobile platforms and we will take them into consideration for future builds. Thank you again for your feedback. It¿s always a pleasure working with you!

Lisa from Classic Clips Lawn Care

Great Quickbooks integration and routing capability

saves time with invoicing through Quickbooks

Pros

Integration with Quickbooks and the invoices, I also use it to keep my weekly route. Service Programmers designed a route template that fit my needs perfectly. This software can be used by a small company like myself to a big fortune 500 company, very easy! The ability to memorize transactions and change the description on the invoice is the main reason I chose The Service Program software. I never have an issue contacting customer service.

Cons

Not really a con, but there is SO MUCH available with this software, a bit overwhelming. But, never fear, you can call Customer Service they will teach you every aspect of the software you want to utilize.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied August 2017

HI Lisa, Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Glad you like how simple posting invoices into QuickBooks takes minutes showing service dates with no need for double entry. We appreciate knowing that small and large lawn care, landscape and irrigation companies enjoy how simple The Service Program is to use while nothing falls thru the cracks.

Mark from Total Environmental Management Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent for tracking revenue by equipment

We are an HVAC Equipment rental company. We bill at the beginning of a rental and this program is built to bill at the end of a rental period. We get great information regarding regarding rental unit revenue and costs.

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy double checking before posting entries. Posting errors can be cleared quickly. Pulls data from QuickBooks and allows easy posting. We prepare billings in QuickBooks first then post into TSP.

Cons

Need to write program to sort reports for our purposes. Would like to get standard reports that we need.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2019

We greatly appreciate your feedback regarding The Service Program. Knowing that our software provides ease of use, reassures us that we are achieving what we set out to do, create software that simplifies your work flow process but we won't stop there. Your input helps us develop the best software possible for the industry. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Cristy from Bluewater Pools

Industry: Building Materials

The Service Program for Pool Company

Overall experience with the service program is that it is well worth it's money! The customer support is amazing, and any time I have called with questions, there is always someone willing and able to help me find any possible solutions for my specific difficulties.

Pros

We like that this program is compatible with mobile devices. Our pool techs are able to to take their devices with them out in the field, and complete services while on the go. It also helps keep them on schedule so pools are not "missed". I also like that we can upload it to Quickbooks which makes for ease with our billing.

Cons

The biggest drawback that I have come into contact with with The Service Program is the level of inconvenience when a pool tech is completing a pool for a co-worker. It does not seem to flow very easily when deviating from the normal schedule or the assigned techs.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your positive review! We value your feedback and take it into consideration when developing future builds. If there is something we can improve upon, our development team will do their best to make it happen. Glad to hear of your positive experience with our support team. It¿s something we hear quite often and we are so proud of it! Thanks again for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback!

Heidi from Moores Septic inc

Industry: Facilities Services

Super helpful tech support

Although there has been a steep learning curve to this software the tech support has been amazing. I have had many questions along the way and they have been readily available to help me. I paid for the extra training when I signed up and I would highly suggest that, without it I think it would be difficult to figure out.

Pros

I needed software that could be used for both my septic service scheduling as well as the portable toilet routing side of my business. The service program covers both needs and integrates seamlessly with Quickbooks.

Cons

I have found the software to be a bit cumbersome and difficult to learn and it is also a bit quirky. It does not come with users manual, which would have been super helpful to refer to.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Although we are happy to hear that tech support was able to address your questions regarding the software, it concerns us that you found the software difficult to learn. Our goal at Westrom Software is to provide the most user friendly software possible to simplify your workflow. For future reference, we do provide an Online Help Manual: https://westromsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202254116. Here you will find valuable resources including categorized training videos. We are currently in the process of enhancing these resources to address how to efficiently navigate through the most commonly used features within the software. Not only will this provide a better user experience for our customers by putting solutions right at your fingertips, saving you time, it will also reduce help desk call volume, allowing our tech and training support more time to address more complex inquiries. Thanks again for providing such valuable insight.

CINDY from WESTSIDE POOLS & SERVICE, INC

Always a great experience with customer service & tech support.

Pros

Quick tech support response time, helpful & efficient. Training videos very helpful and easy to understand

Cons

Hard to print reports. Could use info on how do get reports printed. like a list of how to print report needed

Response from Westrom Software

Replied May 2017

Thank you Cindy for your wonderful review. We love our clients! Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. I understand you brought in a new Service Manager and added a 4th user in the offices. As a reminder, your license provides ongoing software upgrades, Tech Support and access to our Training options. You are always welcome to send your feedback and suggestions on how to improve the software or services we offer. Westrom Software will do the best we can to ensure you are totally satisfied. Our professionals can assistance in any technical issue you face while using the software, mobile or online customer platform. One of our industry coaches will be contacting you to confirm simple steps to produce any reports necessary to support your business needs.

Jean from Carl's Septic Service, Inc

We absolutly love The Service Program

Our experience with The Service Program has been great. Being on the service program has relieved the office of inputting customer service notes at the end of day. The mobile app is great also customers love getting a email receipt. Very ease to route the drivers on ever changing schedules.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It will be three years in July 2019 that we have been up and running without any glitches.

Cons

There is nothing to not like about this software.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you Jean. Nothing pleases us more than to receive such positive feedback. We strive to provide our customers with software solutions that simplify daily workflow and your comments let us know we have succeeded. We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how we are doing and value your commitment to our Rental and Sanitation/ Septic software.

Jean from Baker Septic

This is a very versatile program that supports the septic and portable rental business well.

Pros

The system works seamlessly with quickbooks interface. Mapping and routes are easy to process. Can speak to a knowledgeable person when we have questions. A lot of customization is already built in and when we have requests the are attended to quickly.

Cons

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Knowing how our software is beneficial to your industry is particularly useful. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience with our knowledgeable staff. Our company values customer satisfaction and we will always be committed to our customers! We look forward to working with you again.

Pat from Gus Pools, Inc

Extremely easy and fast service

Have more efficiency and organization in my business

Pros

The ability to customize it to your needs and how it seamlessly works with QuickBooks. I have been using the software since 2007. It just keeps getting better every year

Cons

I Can not toggle through different task templates from the task print screen. I also would like to limit data entry in the drop down screen.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied July 2018

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We recognize that every business has different needs and take pride in building our software around those particular needs. Knowing ways we are benefiting your company and where we need to improve, helps us to grow and thrive. Thanks again, we value your dedication to our industry leading software package!

Jesse from Integrated Medical Equipemnt

Industry: Medical Devices

Time Saver

We have been able to speed up our billing process and automate it, which results in a tremendous time savings for us. With add on features, the software allows us to grow and not have to find new solutions. This is just the system we needed.

Pros

The integration with Quickbooks has really made invoicing efficient and fast.

Cons

I really like the software. As with any software, there is a bit of a learning curve, but The Service Program is really user friendly and easy to learn.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied March 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review The Service Program. We pride ourselves in developing software that helps grow your business. Knowing that our software is positively impacting your work flow process by saving you time, lets us know we are on track. Thanks for sharing!

Mark from Mark McKenney's Total Pool And Spa Care

Industry: Chemicals

Reduce Monthly Costs.

Pros

Keeps track of all chemical usage, Can look info fast, Identify when the pool has been serviced and what time and day. Can print out results of each individual pool.

Cons

As long as I had this program I have never had a problem. That you could not help me with.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied December 2018

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We pride ourselves on developing software that is industry specific. Your feedback helps us to know that we are on track with features that will benefit the pool & spa industry. Glad to hear how The Service Program is working for you to saving money every week to track chemicals & services provided per pool & spa! Thank you for your time!

Carey from Magulick's Pool Co.

After a bldg fire, we couldn't access our network. Bill got us back up & running on a Sunday morning

Organization

Pros

It is simple to use. Reports can be customized to meet our needs. Customer service is quick to respond.

Cons

The time it takes for the program to sync QuickBooks (although, it's because our QB data files are unusually large)

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2018

Carey, Thank you for your positive review. It always nice to hear how our software is benefiting your company and areas we need to improve upon. Although we strive in providing the best service possible, it¿s even better to know that we could help during a particularly stressful situation. Sincerely, The Service Program Team

Alyssa from Wolverine Water Treatment

Great product for our water treatment company

Cons

Response from Westrom Software

Replied August 2017

WOW! thank you for taking time to submit your review. has it already been over 5 years since you became valued customer? i have shared your comments with our training and technical support team. it always nice to know their hard work everyday continues to support your water treatment software and mobile needs.

PENNY from Kelly Septic Service-Porta Potty

SERVICE PROGRAM

BILLING IS SO EASY, KEEPING UP WITH INVENTORY IS A BREEZE, DAY TO DAY ROUTING AND SERVICES ARE EASY. FREES UP ALOT OF MY TIME FOR OTHER OFFICE DUTIES

Pros

EASE OF USE, QUICK RESPONSE FROM TECH SUPPORT,

Cons

NO CONS FROM US. WE LOVE THE SOFTWARE. GETTING THE SERVICE PROGRAM WAS THE BEST DECISION EVER

Response from Westrom Software

Replied August 2018

We are so happy to hear of your positive experience with The Service Program. This software was developed to efficiently manage business operations and we are pleased to hear that your company is using it to its full potential! Thank you for taking the time to post this review and for recommending us to others. It¿s a pleasure working with you!

Mel from Elite Power LLC

Good equipment tracking software

Pros

Cons

No technical support after business hours. We can track rentals and inventory/parts now.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2017

As the Controller for your company, we appreciate you taking time to review our software. It's been a pleasure watching your team successfully improve your processes and customer satisfaction. Our team is here to help support your needs with your recent account upgrade from 3 to 15 staff and field sales users offering Generator, Light Tower, Heater and Transformer Rentals services.

Wanda from Jones Plumbing & Septic Tank Service Inc.

Industry: Utilities

Customer service agent has been excellent to help me learn the Service Program.

Hopefully, our service and billing will be accurate and timely. Your IT staff has been great to work with finding solutions to all my issues. Thank you.

Pros

The QR labels verify the location and service each unit receives making monthly billing accurate. My goal is for service and billing to be the best in the tri-county area.

Cons

I haven't used TSP enough to see the cons to using this program. When a problem exists I know I can use the chat feature for assistance.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied September 2017

Thank you for kind remarks. Our Training Professionals and Tech Support Team value your feedback. We appreciate your company using tracking and mapping with QR Code labels with GEO- Coding all your rentals to streamline communication with field users and your home office. Glad to hear Rental Deliveries, Pick Ups and Cleaning Routes are simple to track with your 2 field people. You are always welcome to send us your feedback and suggestions on how to improve the software or services we offer. We will do the best we can to ensure you are totally satisfied with our software and customer service. Our goal is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.

Ken from Ken's Heating & Air Conditioning

Easy to use and no double entry

Pros

easy to use and invoices goe straight into quickbooks easily keeps track of equipment and files and love the customer popup notes

Cons

calendar not very useful and cannot customize invoices and quotes to print from the service program!!

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It¿s good to know how our software benefits your business and the areas in need of improvement. We are committed to addressing areas of concern within our software by providing solutions, which in your case is to build you a customized template. Please know, we take your comments and concerns seriously and strive to address them within future updates to our software.

David from G & G Lock And Safe Co.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Does the Job

we are a security service company and have been pleased with the ease of use and functions that we get

Pros

easy to use allows posting to quickbooks making data entry much better Thanks Service program

Cons

not free

Josh from Liquidus Pool Services, LLC

Everything we expected it to be and more

We are a company in the pool service industry. Gregg and the team at Westrom made the process of getting the service program up and running on our desktop, mobile devices, and customer portal as easy as possible. The customer support has two times a day that you can go and ask questions if you need to and will even send you screen shot emails to help walk you through the process. You need to be a little tech savvy to get to know it at first, but once you get the hang of it makes life a lot easier. We were excited about the fact that our customers can easily manage everything right from their fingertips and is branded with our logo. That saved us Thousands of dollars in development costs and our customers love it. I would highly recommend that anyone take a look at Westrom Software for their solution.

Pros

Mobile application and route optimization.

Cons

Ease of use and GUI

Pam from A-1 Sanitation

Life Saver

Thanks to the service program, we have been able to cut administrative hours in half which is a huge savings to the bottom line. I highly recommend this software for a sanitation business looking to streamline their routing/billing operations.

Pros

We recently purchased a sanitation business that was utilizing pen and paper for their day to day operations. Right away we could see that we needed to streamline the business and find a software to help us with routing and billing efficiency. The Service Program has fit that need nicely and has cut the amount of time needed to complete the administrative side of the business in half.

Cons

We initially had a few issues with the mapping side. The support staff was great to work with us through these bugs. The software is a bit overwhelming at first and perhaps offers a little more than needed for the average company.

Mandy from Other Side Services

TSP has streamlined my routes, services, and invoicing

Pros

This software is so user friendly and truly customizable. It works with my accounting software seamlessly, making record keeping a breeze. I can easily manage routes, services, assign tasks to my employees and managers, and they can assign tasks to each other! No more miscommunication or dropped leads. The time it will save me and my guys is invaluable. All the customers information right at their finger tips! The customer support is incomparable. I am excited for the future and all the ways The Service Program will serve us and our customers.

Cons

I wish I would have found The Service Program sooner instead of messing around with another program for so long.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2018

Thanks Mandy, Our training team continues to enjoy working with you. We appreciate your kinds words for Pest Control and Landscape business software and mobile needs.

July 2016

Krista from Paramount Wastewater Solutions

July 2016

All of that and a bag of chips! :)

While the software is very detailed and complicated relative to our current software, our trainer, Michael, has made the process of understanding the software as painless as possible. Our team has teased Michael and suggested that the only thing missing from his relaxed and informative training is a nice glass of wine!

Pros

The software offers our firm the opportunity to organize and execute multiple areas of our business and appears to provide many options with respect to data analysis long term.

Cons

The software is at times "quirky" and complicated. We have found several issues that appear to be very basic to our industry that are still in process for development. Fortunately, the support team seems very interested in addressing the issues that we have presented.

Sue from Freedom Waste Services

Service Program Review

Pros

It makes monthly billing a joy. It has many benefits to keeping track of the product flow as far as deliveries and pick ups.

Cons

The program is not very user friendly and not easy to make corrections.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear how The Service Program is benefiting your Rental and Waste Management company. Our professionally trained technicians strive to provide quality customer support and we are sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations. We would like to hear more about your experience with customer support so that we can share with our support team and strive to 100% customer satisfaction. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Martha from AquaTerra Outdoors

Application needs a lot of work

Pros

That it is QB compatible but it didn't work very well It seemed to have all the features we needed but not very functional for the landscaping application

Cons

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking time to submit this review. Our training professionals will be notified of your comments. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal. Notes on your account show Customer Service assisted training you over a dozen times this year. You confirmed the Mobile App issue was resolved by tech support. Your sales rep provided their cell phone to call anytime if you needed additional help. Since you enjoy how simple The Service Program can provide your clients completed service tickets from 2 different companies AquaCare for Pool and TerraCare for Landscape services, your sales rep offered a easy solution used by other similar companies. Our Training team will miss working with you. We wish you well.

Chris from Port O Jonny, Inc

Fantastic customer service, that is rare in today's industries. Thank you.

Pros

We previously were using a routing program that did not work with Quickbooks, having TSP work so flawlessly with Quickbooks makes billing and keeping track of customers simple and easy.

Cons

The data conversion process was not a simple process that left al ot of work for me to verify all the data and adjust many items. I do understand transferring data from one software program to another is not always a fast and simple process.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you Chris for the great review, It has been outstanding to work with you and Port O Johnny as well. The techs from The Service Program have said nothing but great things about you and we are glad that The Service Program has helped to streamline your processes.

LIZETTE from HENDRICKS WINDOW CLEANING INC

I have enjoyed the ease of this program.

time saving

Pros

The direct connection to Quickbooks has made invoicing a breeze. Route scheduling has made setting up a recurring job secure in that it will get done.

Cons

On the mobile use filling in the quantity amount for items is not easy to get to when larger fingers are involved. when a job is made inactive it is very difficult to find again for any reference or billing needs.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2018

We appreciate your kind remarks using The Service Program. Glad you are enjoying how simple to track and manage your commercial/ stores services while billing and avoiding double entry. We have added on the Mobile ability to search by Customers to find "inactive or completed" jobs.

Marie from A Royal Flush Portables

Waste of time and money

I am very dissatisfied with my experience with the program. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Nothing, the program did not route like I had been told that it would. It also had to invoice errors when crossing into Quickbooks. The salesman had made promises regarding the refund that he did not uphold.

Cons

The program did not route the week like I had been told that it would. It also had invoicing errors when crossing in to Quickbooks. I spent several hours inputting data and ultimately the program did not fit the needs I wanted. It was a waste of time and money.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied April 2019

Our apologies for your negative experience with our software. We strive to maintain a high standard of quality in our products and service. Upon review of your account, we see that you were provided private training along with screenshots confirming your QuickBooks rental billing and routing using the route configurator were working properly. Although you exceeded your thirty-day guarantee, in an effort to make things right, you were provided a refund of your last month¿s payment, in addition to the original down payment. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further. If you would be willing to talk, please give us a call at 866-480-1879.

Mark from Lucky Lawn Sprinkler Co.

Great Experience !!

Going from all hard copy (paper and pen) for our routing to The Service Program software looks like it will work perfectly. Dealing with both tech support and our sales rep has made this leap into the 21st century as painless as possible. Thank you both for time and patience.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied March 2017

We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience with The Service Program, as complete satisfaction is our goal. Your thoughtful review is great incentive for our team to keep working hard. We are grateful that you took the time to share your experience during this transition.You are always welcome to send my offices your feedback and suggestions on how to improve the software or services we offer.

February 2015

Mark from Marks Lawn And Landscape

February 2015

Great QuickBook compatible software and really good customer service

We kept track of open work orders and routes using a large erasable white board just outside my office as well as spreadsheets for our weekly reoccurring routes. Every time we added or deleted a customer I cringed thinking about having to adjust the board or reprint and distribute new spreadsheets. Now with The Service Program it is simple. Whenever I add a new stop or work order it immediately updates the mobile devices and it can be optimized by recommending the day and route to put it on based on location. When a new work order is created I can give it to the person closest to that area instead of having guys criss-cross each other every day!

Response from Westrom Software

Replied February 2015

Thanks for kind words. We appreciate your business.

Kelly from Hills Septic Service

Great Software

Love all the functions and features, it is so easy to use!! Has absolutely streamlined our business.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied April 2017

Thank you so much for such a great review! We work diligently to offer the best software solution for your industry, so I am happy to see that reflected on your implementation. Our professional trainers remember resolving your 2 minor issues quickly. I made sure Jason got the recognition he deserved. He was happy to see your review. Thanks for your business. Paul Muller Global Sales Director

Sean from River City Rubbish

Can't get a demo to purchase product

Not sure what is going on with this company, but after my initial contact with Gregg and a poor on line demo, ( I asked a couple of questions regarding cc processing which he couldn't answer and he suggested we reschedule the demo-which is fine) they have gone dark. . I even went on the their website to request information last week and nothing.

Response from Westrom Software

Replied June 2017

Sorry we have not been able to connect since the Live Demo on 10/27/16. We have left messages with Donna in your offices. Notes from the demo show you confirmed how simple to setup Rentals and track costs including excess tonnage eliminating double entry and reduce time spent posting Invoices in QuickBooks. Please contact my offices to go over any further question or another Demo. We appreciate your continued interests and thorough evaluation of The Service Program for your Rental Container needs.866-480-1879 ext.708