What are Workiz users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Workiz software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love the new tip feature. It’s very easy to us and works great."
  • icon"This software has phone and text integration which allows administrators to mask customer phone numbers. This is a great feature for the industry I work in."
  • icon"The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers."
  • icon"Very hard to distinguish the schedule. If you need a client with multiple properties and sub addresses this is the worst software I have ever encountered for such client management."
  • icon"Calls drop when calling through the app, jobs don’t always update right away."
  • icon"Trouble loading sometimes, even though I have cell reception."

Browse all Workiz Reviews

• Have you used Workiz and would like to share your experience with others?

Zachary

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Quick Software

Oleg

Excellent development team.

We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Pros

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Cons

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

Response from Workiz

We do have an amazing dev team! We just launched a new academy, highly recommended for new employees and clients. Check it out here: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Bryn

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

3 years with Workiz and then this….

My overall experience with Workiz. Three years of use and it took me three years to write a review that they deserved a long long time ago. It’s nice to know that three years down the road I still have nothing but nice things to say about Workiz and the great people that work at Workiz. It was a recent interaction with Workiz that was just over the top amazing when I thought I had already been amazed by them. I wish I knew the person I spoke with name but I don’t but they deserve s as huge shout out and Thank you from FUN FIX USA

Pros

We have been using Workiz for three years of our business after trying all the other ones for a brief time. We’re keys at the time had everything we needed plus they had more and when I say more it was a huge thing for us and that was the ability to have our phone ran through them. So they have a whole phone system that you can customize with different phone numbers and different answering options like virtual receptionist etc. and then when the client calls or the customer calls it will either pull up an existing customer that’s been input with that phone number or any other relevant information that it has. It didn’t make scheduling real easy when you just add a new job for the number that just called you. I don’t think I have found another company that offered the phone with the software and in addition the software really really exceeds all of our needs and I’m sure we’re not even using a third of its capabilities. And then the customer support. In three years I can only say I’ve probably had to talk to them 5 to 7 times total. Normally, it’s not even a call, I just go to the chat bot thing on their website and then someone is always right there in general they will pick up the phone and call me right away to assist in anyway that they can. It is weird because I don’t know how big Workiz as a company is but it feels like I may be one of 10 customers and they might have four or five employees. It feels very small almost like a family. I Would highly recommend EVERYONE!

Cons

The one thing I like least about the software which is actually a huge factor and has really kind of been left weighing our options but they offer customer self scheduling where you can put a link in your website to allow the customer to contact you and schedule service which is great but you can’t charge the customer from there. So each customer I then have toReach out to so that I can charge them so it’s kind of double stepping in makes more work and I’m hoping they change it because every other company out there I’m finding does offer that ability. If a customer wants a service call is $128 and they want to schedule it online and pay for it because they won’t be there at the time of service well then it doesn’t allow them to do that. They can tell us they want it but then we have to turn around and call them back and it makes a one step conversation now a multiple step conversation. Come on Workiz

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Workiz had 95% of everything that we needed and again, the phone system was a huge seller for our business. It’s been a very fortunate adventure because in three years we’ve had very little interaction and the interaction we’ve had has always been over the top great customer service,They’re always adding new features, they just got a lot of good things going on and I would recommend again that you take advantage of a trial offer and when you go to sign up tell them Bryn sent you from FUN FIX USA.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

There is absolutely nothing wrong with service monster other than the fact that they didn’t incorporate the ability to have the phones and the phones is really an awesome thing to take advantage of if your business is in need of a phone system.

Octavia

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Our Moving business is running more efficiently than ever!

Workiz has been a great asset to our business with ease of use between the office and the techs, scheduling & mapping the job, contacting customers using the Workiz phone and invoicing/billing. This software has reduced the amount of multiple software & apps to 1, nothing is more efficient than that!!!

Pros

Integration of the software with our business was extremely easy! This software has helped our moving business streamline information to our techs with ease and efficiency; it dramatically reduced misinformation, errors & helps to get last minute changes our quickly.

Cons

Customization of our documents is not as efficient, it would help to have our already established documents translated using PDF's instead of having to re-create the documents needed. There is some issues when viewing job reports in the filter results - when you have selected the dates, then select a job within those dates and want to review other jobs in the same selected dates you must re-select the dates, there is no option to keep that same selection of dates. This can be time consuming when verifying jobs for payroll, techs & hours.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Workiz has it all and works extremely well for our moving business.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

To reduce the amount of misinformation or lack of information & to reduce per transaction % on sales.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Octavia. We love working with moving companies like yours and are excited by your great review. We've updated the product team with your feedback. Thanks!

Julie

February 2022

Disappointing Business Practices

So disappointing. We were really excited that their platform was going to work great for us but they dropped the ball in so many ways.

Pros

I liked the functionality they promised but never got to the point where we could implement it because it couldn't actually do a lot of the things they said it could during the sales process.

Cons

We spent a massive amount of hours finding the software we thought would be best for our business. We had numerous calls with Workiz sales to make sure it could so all the things we wanted and the lower level sales guy said it could do. Once we decided to move forward, they billed us $800 and then told us many of the things they had said it could do, it could not. Most importantly, they said they would be able to migrate our tens of thousands of customers which they were not actually able to accomplish. We canceled and they continued to bill us $800 for 3 months despite our protests and telling them the software was not going to work for us. The time suck it took to get them to refund us was frustrating but they finally did.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Sales team told us it had more capability than it did. Over promised and under delivered.

July 2022

Works Great

Pros

The online booking feature is one of the best I've seen.

Cons

Fees for everything. Unlike other software, there are fees for automation, calls, texts, etc.

Online booking feature

Nicole

Overall great app!

Pros

I love how its easy to use. I love how I can send estimates, create invoice super easy for my clients. Super easy to charge clients on spot.

Cons

Lately, The feature of calling with using my phone change to "copy phone", which makes me to click on that, go to my phone, and paste on the keypad. It used to be much easier! You have two options.. either to call thru Workiz, or using my phone.. I hope it will be change back to how it used to be.

jeremy

Industry: Civil Engineering

Stay away horrible service

Trash customer service is trash . Software sucks

Pros

It seemed easy to use when it did work and didnt freeze

Cons

Couldnt close out work orders and use it for othr projects

Zecharia

Sold a Bag of Goods that they never delivered

It's riddled with bugs. This coming from someone that works in software and software development on a daily basis.

Pros

aesthetics and promised features, HOWEVER the features that we were promised still are not fixed. The work flow is complicated for even a seasoned SAAS guy. Going from Lead to Client to Estimate to Job is not straight forward. Their reports are also riddled with bugs... of which they said they would fix and still have not 3 weeks later. Not impressed at all.

Cons

You cannot use PDF / Custom Forms that we created on an iPad, of which we've been asking them to fix for 3 months now.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

They said we could create our own custom forms and have the customer sign them on an iPad. - DOES NOT WORK!

Adrian

Industry: Furniture

It Helps!

I do love the software. If they can work out those few minor things, then I would say it is the perfect software. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Pros

I like the scheduling feature, and sales tracking feature the most. It saves me time.

Cons

The app does not always display the unit number for apartments without having to go through 2 screens to get to it. When your phone lags, it's frustrating. Scrolling through the calendar in the phone app can be challenging. If you scroll past a certain dat, you cannot easily scroll backwards, you have to drop down the calendar to go back to the date.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

They did not offer me a free trial to test it.

Response from Workiz

Come for the scheduling, stay for everything else :-) thanks Adrian!

Philip

Mediocre at best

I would say overall would never come back to utilize the service. I've utilized plenty of different softwares and this used to be great when it was SendAjob but since the transition to Workiz. You guys fall short and don't meet our needs. Maybe a one man show and or someone who doesn't need detailed, efficient workflow.

Pros

It seemed like a great software that would be able to customized to our needs. They used to be "SendAJob." When they were the service was great and flowed well.

Cons

The cons can go on and on. Very hard to distinguish the schedule. if you need a client with multiple properties and sub addresses this is the worst software I have ever encountered for such client management. The card processing wasn't efficient. the technical team when needed would only answer very generic and not try to create solutions.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

I chose Workiz due to at the time it was or seemed to be the best fit however it is not. Stay away from this software. Its just a headache

Reasons for switching to Workiz

Fieldedge had become glitchy and slow. Didn't work well on the app and slowed down productivity.

Response from Workiz

Sorry to hear you didn't like it Philip. We're always listening to our clients and we want to thank you for submitting this review. We're making Workiz even more robust this year. We've just launched an update to our CC payments and we're soon launching more automations for owners of larger businesses as yourselves. Check out another software and share with us your experience. No software is perfect but we're sure we can beat our competition... Would love it if you gave us another shot soon :-)

Eldar

April 2022

Poor customer service

The software is good the customer service is bad

Pros

Great software, how many features in overall it's pretty good I do like the phone system best

Cons

The customer service of this company is very poor , every time I have an issue I have to contact them numerous amount of times and it usually takes many days to resolve. It is extremely hard to get a representative

the phone system

Beverly

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

WorkIz is a game changer!

After testing out a few other client/job platforms, WorkIz turned out to be head and shoulders above the rest. The customer service people are super-responsive to input, are easy to reach, and take care of their clients. Highly recommend!!

Pros

Being able to have client/job information at our fingertips has transformed how our business is able to function. Before Workiz, job & client information, as well as job scheduling, was a manual process. With WorkIz, every one on our staff, from people in the office to staff out in the field, is able to access job & client information from their phones or laptops. Sending estimates to clients has enabled us to add photos and other information with our quotes. This has really set us apart from our competitors. Online payment capability is a real plus, as some clients don't feel comfortable sharing their credit card information.

Cons

Search feature isn't as good as I'd like, but still better than the manual system we had prior to WorkIz. I wish there were a more streamlined process for setting up one account for repeat clients with multiple jobs. WorkIz has improved this somewhat in the past year, and I hope they will continue to do so. Would LOVE to be able to enter more than one email address on the main client page.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

The other products we tried were too time-consuming, ill-designed for our type of small business or just plain overwhelming to use. WorkIz is the perfect fit for our business. We are able to combine customer estimates, billing and scheduling all into one product/platform.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

QuickBooks was a nightmare to use! Very poor customer service and not easily adapted to our company's needs.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Beverly! We're keeping improving with time and our product team just got a whole lot bigger. Stay tuned for more feature updates!

Richard

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent product, excellent features, Awesome customer service, Great prices. We are fairly new with Workiz, but loving it so far.

Pros

The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers. It has a built-in full phone system to call customers from and to receive calls and records all communication with every lead/client that calls. They have built-in CC processing payments, online booking tools, online chatbot features that can also serve as a booking tool.

Cons

They have a "Leads" feature you can turn on so for a company like myself who does all estimates a lead is where about 90% of the communications occur, but you can't set notifications and text alerts to clients when they are in the lead status. This should be updated and hopefully will be. Once a lead becomes a Job or someone that owes you the money you have full range to communicate with them via text, email, and auto-notifications. This works great for a service business that doesn't do many estimates and only sets up service appointments for service work, but not so much for a company using Leads and doing estimates.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Features, Technology, Open API features, Very simple UI/UX, pricing was average compared to the others.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

We wanted more modern technologies that were built-in so we didn't need to have a bunch of additional integrations that may or may not communicate well with each other.

Response from Workiz

Great review Richard - we really appreciate it! Feedback noted and will be shared with our product team.

Kala

April 2022

Workiz WORKS for US!!

The best part about Workiz is the ability to access our files from our sales teams' mobile devices. The majority of our staff do not sit in an office, rather they work almost exclusively from job sites and their trucks. Being able to access customer information from their mobile phones makes coordinating with our office staff and customers so simple.

Pros

Workiz has made managing our projects so simple! We are able to store project information, manage our AP and AR, photos and paperwork so efficiently.

Cons

At first, we did have some issues integrating other software with Workiz. However your support team was always available and eager to assist.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Better price with great features.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

Workiz is affordable and offers more features to help our company succeed.

Judson

Industry: Environmental Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great Software for a growing business

Great experience

Pros

Workiz makes it very easy to handle the daily work flow and appointments Our Field techs find it very easy to use. Very happy with the service keeps up very organized and ahead of schedule.

Cons

not too many cons with this product. You just have to remember to refresh your app to make sure everything is updated to the real time as much as possible

Sebastien

Industry: Building Materials

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

By far the best software on the market

Amazing!

Pros

How easy it is to use, it keep us ontrack, ontime, and very organized!

Cons

inventory management part has major flaws

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Workiz had all the features nd more compared to others without the thousands of set up costs and additional fees. Infact a year after I had been using Workiz I was contacted by service titan and they wanted to do a demo. After showing the service titan the workiz software the rep agreed that they couldn't compete with workiz and didn't have the features that workiz offered. I have signed up three friends companies to workiz and they all love it too!!

Response from Workiz

We agree, we are the best! But it's better when our clients say that :-)

Noam

Industry: Environmental Services

Honest Review for Workiz

I have been using Workiz for over 5 years and initially, it was hard to transition from paper invoicing... But today, I can't go without it. This software will do everything you need to run your business professionally. It has many innovative features that help grow and differentiate from others

Pros

Easy to use, has many features such as call masking, call recorder, automatic text and email notifications for the clients with reminders, online booking

Cons

I wish they would allow notifications to work for past clients... This way, I can send auto reminders to re-clean

Reasons for choosing Workiz

I liked the price better and at the time, they had really cool features that the others didn't.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Noam! Such a pleasure having you as a customer. Based on your feedback, you're going to love a new feature we're about to release during the summer...

April

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Pros

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Cons

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

Workiz allowed me to have more Users for the same price as Jobber was charging.

Response from Workiz

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

Replied August 2020

Jason

Garage Rescue and Junk Removal Review

Pros

Ease of use for myself and employees. Easy to find past customers.

Cons

There’s nothing that I don’t like about the software.

Ease of use for myself.

Dawn

Impressed

its been great. I have bumped into a couple issue and became stuck. I text the team and was able to get the problem solved.

Pros

I was literally working out of notebooks. I found myself getting lost and loosing potential customers. Scheduling things was a nightmare and very time consuming. With Workiz, I no longer have to have a note book except to take notes. I can keep all my customers in one spot and get to them at the drop of a hat. I can see the schedule and where appointment are and place more work during that day based on what is already going on. I can keep track of dealerships that are being billed and notifiy them when I haven't get a payment in a timely fashion. The communication with my customers is much easier as I can have all forms of communication in their folder. A cusotmer has already told me that we are very organized. That's a good feeling.

Cons

Not much, some fields are a little redundant but I am still learning the ins and outs of what can and can't not be done. it will come with time. OH, it can be slow to upload sometime. but that could be my internet speed.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Time. I hopped on a trail and with in a few days I was doing what I needed to do. I was still exploring Jobber and could get to that point with them.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for sharing your story Dawn! We're happy your customers see the value too!

Dinelson

June 2022

My review after usin Workiz for 7 months

Pros

I love how it makes something boring like scheduling appointments sometimes fun.

Cons

Something I don’t like is that it allows users to book appointments for the same time frame with the same people, which could lead to inconveniences.

avri

Atlas Home Experts

Pros

very easy to use and understand, organizes my reports

Cons

the commission is very hard to understand sometimes

Ariel

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great Value and Features

Overall I am very glad I went with this software. I went from manual Excel sheets to Workiz and it has helped me organize the business and kept us automated.

Pros

It keeps a database of all of our customers. We can easily find them and check all of the files associated. I also like that we can set up appointments and schedule reminders very easily. Documents are easy to create and manage.

Cons

Every once in awhile there can be a weird problem, but it is easily fixed within that day. The support is pretty responsive.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Workiz had a phone system built in and would keep everything in house. Housecall Pro does as well, but I decided to go with Workiz instead.

Zachary

Quick Software

Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Pros

Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

Cons

I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

We were looking for a software that was quicker and offered more features. Also with our call center getting big we needed the ability to switch from company to company quicker.

Response from Workiz

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

Replied July 2020