All AnyDesk Reviews

Monique

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2021

A great free option for remote control

Luis Daniel

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Great Free Alternative to Teamviewer

Really pleasant and a great alternative whenever the Teamviewer License we use at work is under use and we've been considering and slowly moving our clients to AnyDesk because paying Teamviewer is now an expensive subscrption when there's so much good alternatives.

PROS

It works exactly how'd you expect if you come from using Teamviewer or other remote desktop access applications. You can transfer files, keep bookmarks of your most accessed computers or just organize them. Anydesk has also improved with time, which now I find no use to keep paying for Teamviewer which has become really expensive as of late. Anydesk has a lot of the options you would need from Teamviewer and does them right and secure. Even better when the price is FREE.

CONS

It can be a little bit heavy on the CPU side when using it on older hardware. Keep that in mind. If the connection is really slow, it can lag a bit, but you can optimize the image to be quick and disable the sound, whereas in Teamviewer, the image will just freeze and you have to quit Teamviewer, the only issue with AnyDesk is just the CPU Usage. Also the Mac Version used to be buggy, haven't used it in a while, but Buggy as in all the text was white (not sure if it's on the latest OS X, have not used it in a while, been on Windows).

Reason for choosing AnyDesk

The pricing and comparing the features I needed, Anydesk covered them all.

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

Pricing, it's becoming extremely expense.

Ivy

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

A good alternative for remote access and support

Overall I'm happy with Anydesk. It's fairly priced, and easy enough to use.

PROS

Anydesk is easy to say and tell people how to get, and seems solidly built. It updates much more regularly than it used to. I feel like Anydesk 5 was out forever and now they're on 7 only a year or two later.

CONS

Setup is non-traditional for permanent installation. It isn't clear to normal users how it works right off the bat to secure a system with a password.

Reason for choosing AnyDesk

Reliability and price for usage size was the key factor in choosing Anydesk over SC or RPC.

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

Pricing and ease of use combined with security functionality brought me to AnyDesk.

Marian

Industrial Automation, 1,001-5,000 employees

AnyDesk anywhere

A great remote control app, easy to use on both sides. The remote user doesn't have to install any software.

PROS

One of the best feature of AnyDesk is that you can use it without any installation. Using it is very easy and low resources consumption makes it the perfect remote control app.

CONS

No cons for this great software, everything works great.

Muhammad Aamer

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

Anydesk is the awsome solution to remotely connect to devices(desktop, mobile)

It is a great tool for me i use it to connect with my clients and remotely access there PCs to install scripts and software in there machines and teach them how to use it and also do some troubleshooting in there computers

PROS

I like the fact that once i was got familiar with anydesk i then did not have to go anywhere else because i could use it for my mobile for laptop because it is available for mobiles too. and secondly like like all the basic and advance feature are there for example screen sharing, remote access, voice or chat etc etc

CONS

The anydesk is very very slow sometimes yes i know that sometimes there is a bad signals but still it needs to be optimized more

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

Because TeamViewer is way slower than anydesk

Dan

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2024

A straightforward and remarkable Remote Desktop Software.

PROS

I like how AnyDesk ensure fast files transfer.Again,it offers remote support to our clients.It is simple and fast to access and control remote devices with AnyDesk.

CONS

I'm yet to encounter anything that is challenging with AnyDesk as it suits best my needs.

Mohamed

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Very Useful

I am an application developer .. AnyDesk .. made it easy for me to support my customers and solve the problem that my client was exposed to. Also, some of my clients use it in their personal business without consulting me, because it is easy to understand and use.

PROS

Just send the "exe file" to the client and Connect them immediately without installation. Also, when I want to upgrade my version, I haven't need to do this position on my client device

CONS

1) When losing connection I need to get new approval from the client to complete "this for save", but give about 300 seconds to reconnect with the same address without the need to approve. 2) When I use the main screen the client can watching what I do "that is good", but when I use File transference the client can't know what I do, I think make a notification for the client what I make now.

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

TeamViewer wanted me to upgrade to ver 14 and this had me upgrade the operating system on some customers' devices to access my ver.

Daniela Petronela

Automotive, 201-500 employees

AnyDesk for help

Great app, really simple to install and use, secure and with a fast connection.

PROS

Been using AnyDesk for years now to get and receive help. This app is simple and easy to use. Installing it takes just a few seconds and is ready to use, without any other complicated configurations. The connection is fast and secured, an important point for this app. Taking back the control of the connection is simple, by moving the mouse witch offers you the safety needed in remove connection cases.

CONS

I have no cons worth mentioning here for AnyDesk.

florence

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2024

One of the my main work tools is Anydesk!

Overall, I think Anydesk is one of the most useful tools for folks in the Computer/Technology industry.

PROS

I use Anydesk a lot to connect to my coworkers and quickly collaborate on tasks within the project. Anydesk is very easy to use and quite affordable. I like that I can access anydesk on my phone. That has come in handly a couple of times in my work life so far. I also like that I can transfer files between my computer and the computer that I am connected to. This feature is quite useful. Did I mention that I can connect to more than one machine at the same time? Another one of my favorite features about Anydesk.

CONS

Anydesk used to be completely free for use but nawadays they have started charging. The good thing is that the price is affordable so this is not really much of a disadvantage.

Dennis

Architecture & Planning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best deal Anydesk

I use it everyday. It makes my work so easy. It's really a good help, especially since I'm working a hustle job.

PROS

Anydesk let me control at full access my computer at home while working remotely. I can access it anytime and superfast in my laptop and my mobile phone.

CONS

Avoid reconnection because of slow internet connection.

Rachelle Anne

Government Relations, 51-200 employees

AnyDesk review

It is really helpful and easy to use especially for urgent tasks.

PROS

It is very convenient for employees to monitor their work wether working from office or on field. I can manage both within my team by using this app.

CONS

It is sometimes challenging to use it on mobile phones.

Rodrigo

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Great but still expensive

All software reliable for this purpose seems to live in unreality, they are too expensive. But you need them, as going to your customer is expensive and often inconvenient. Anydesk has a fast learning curve, our users and customers found it easy to use. It also lacks to be able to buy in local currency, without variations of the dollar. Apart from the cost, it works very well for us.

PROS

Less expensive than more equivalent competitors, easier to buy, stable, easy to use. Quite used by several providers.

CONS

Expensive, very expensive! An option to buy in local currency is missing. There could be a cheaper option with only remote access. Micro companies use only written chat + file exchange + remote access, the rest is perfumery or resources for large companies, which are more expensive.

Reason for choosing AnyDesk

In tests, AnyDesk responded better, being more stable. You do not want your remote access to fail when the customer is angry waiting for support. We also tested others even free or cheaper, but they did not meet our expectations.

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

Price and the fact that TeamViewer causes a big confusion of versions when you serve a company that already has other suppliers using other versions. Anydesk is only licensed or not and whoever has a license always uses the new version, regardless of whether it is 8 or 16.

Grant

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2019

AnyDesk is extremely powerful, extremely affordable, and SUPER easy to use

AnyDesk has allowed us to remote on to clients computers extremely quick, and people who aren't tech savvy can easily set it up. The connection is clean, fast, and crystal clear. I've never had any problems with the connection. It's also FREE!

PROS

It downloads extremely quick, making it easy to remote on to computers quickly. The connection is clean and solid. Voice, video, file share, mouse control and typing are all available to be customized.

CONS

Requesting elevation (administrator access, essentially) is sometimes a pain if the other party doesn't know what they are doing, but the use of it is understandable. Sometimes the code to type in is a little odd.

Reason for choosing AnyDesk

It is free and just as good and easy, if not easier, than some of these other softwares.

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

Showmypc was slow and buggy. Anydesk is sooo much better.

Nitin

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Faster & most easier remote desktop sharing application for managers

Overall, Any Desk is light weight, easy to use screen sharing tool that makes things eay for clients as well as client managers. Its free version allows to connect one desktop at a time but premium versions have lots of features that helped me save time on resolving my client issues I will suggest startups to use it first instead of paid tools in market if you want to communicate faster and seamlessly.

PROS

I loved their one click screen sharing without have to open all day to reconnect. Also they have taken proper security measures so that one have their privacy in their control. I can even organize my recent desktop connections so that I can reconnect any of them easily without regenerating code every time. It works seamlessly even if my network bandwidth fluctuates in between any screen sharing session.

CONS

I would love to continue with any desk if they have improvised on accessing low resolution displays for HD display screen. And its is really near to impossible to handle android screens on laptop screen sharing.

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

Teamviewer charges much more than Anydesk and that's what changed my mind about it.

Divaldo

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

Good remote support software

In short, it's an excellent tool, the free version is excellent, but the paid version is much better. Apart from the limitations I had at the level of access on some machines, I recommend using it.

PROS

When I started using it, what I liked the most was the simplicity of the software, very intuitive. Very practical in terms of not having to install to support. However, the paid version makes the software even more powerful with the ability to control multiple sessions at the same time in a simple way.

CONS

I noticed a failure in remote access on Mac devices, I couldn't get control over the machine. I also had a problem with one of the machines that I couldn't access.

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

At the time I changed because anydesk was one of the simplest and most powerful remote access software after researching several tools. For those who are starting and don't want to spend a lot on remote access software, I recommend giving it a change and testing it.

Zamruddin

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

AnyDesk is easy to use software for Screen Sharing

Easily help team members, Easy to use Interface if the anydesk, That mean everyone can easily use them without any issue. Overall experience is fantastic

PROS

I have been using AnyDesk for almost 3 years, and I love to use these because some of my team members are not so techy people, and they need to work on computers, But some functions they do not understand and I need to help them and fix their issues, and this is the place where AnyDesk Come to work it allows me to help them, and they need to just give code that shows in anydesk, and no password or anything for connecting that screen. I can easily find the problem or If I need any file or software for the help, I can easily transfer that with using anydesk file sharing option.

CONS

No cons from my side, Overall anydesk is a rockstar.

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

TeamViewer interface is old, and First Enter the Desk ID the enter Desk Password, and Password is hard to remember or not easy to tell anyone.

Shoukhin

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Easy and Convenient Remote Support Tool

I am very happy with this small size but full of features remote solution.

PROS

I like Anydesk because it is small in size and easy to download instantly when it needs. Sometimes, I need some IT support for my official purpose. I inform IT officer, they attend to my problem and solve this easily via Anydesk. Here in Anydesk, you can select different permission to control your pc. You can disable some permission to protect your privacy while another user will use your pc by Anydesk via the remote network. It is really easy to handle and transfer files easily. I can be connected from anywhere and solve any technical problem by remote support via Anydesk. This tool can run on a slow network also compared to other similar tools don't work well in slow networks.

CONS

This tool should have audio call features. It can make ease for remote support. Sometimes, it is necessary to talk with another user, due to the absence of an audio call feature, communication becomes slow via chat.

Reasons for switching to AnyDesk

Teamviewer is expensive and file size is bigger than Anydesk. Teamview doesn't work well on slow internet.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Why you need to switch to Anydesk

Anydesk is by far one of the best remote desktop options on the market, it is small in size and as so can be downloaded and set up easily. File tranfers between computers is fast and easy and overall it is a very easy to use software even for total beginners.

PROS

Any desk is ready to use right of of the box, offers a great trail where you can use it none commercially with all the features even without installing it you can use it to access a remote computer or for your computer to be accessed just by clicking the execution.

CONS

I i'm yet to experience any negative features on anydesk. Apart for needing an internet connection to be connected.

Reason for choosing AnyDesk

Anydesk is cheaper, runs more fluently and does not automatically close your session due to you using a trial.

Arun