• Pros

• "Easy integration. Easy dashboard. Good customer service, really nice visualization of the features provided in the paid package. "

• "The UI is good. It makes it easy to add notes and search for histric conversations with clients. The mobile app makes it easier for me when I am travelling."

• "I love how simple the UI is, anyone can use it. It is very simple to understand the way it works, inplementing it and configuring."

• Cons

• "Ticketing is a weakness of the software. It doesn't work as well as Live Agent or other. Some of our clients have had trouble with the interface in the past."

• "Nothing really. The best chat solution. Period."

• "I honestly dont have anything negative. Maybe a storage selection so that you can choose in which region your data goes to would be helpful."

Browse Crisp Reviews

Viktor from ProjectArmy, LLC

Great live chat system, even better help docs

Overall Crisp is an excellent platform, especially for what they charge. Their pricing is one of the things that attracted me to their platform, in addition to all the features. It makes communication easier, especially since it integrates several channels into one platform. Allows us to reply quickly, in many cases, instantly. They just need to fix never-ending conversations, and I'll be 100% happy.

Pros

Crisp is an excellent live chat and communication tool for support and sales. It's easy to use, has a mobile app that I use to reply to queries, and it also integrates other platforms like Twitter DMs, Telegraph, Line. We use Twitter DMs often as prospects and clients tend to DM us sometimes. In addition to chat itself, I really do like their help docs solution (knowledge base). It's very easy to manage, has very nice and clean design, and offers really good JS SDK for integrating with your website/apps. It's nice to be able to display articles in modal on our website.

Cons

My biggest issue with Crisp are never ending conversations. There's no way to have separate conversations with the same customer, old conversations get dragged into new conversations. It really needs a way to keep conversations separate, similar to other platforms like Intercom. For example, it sends out chat transcript after an hour of inactivity in chat. Problem is, that transcript might use subject line from an older conversation and/or include older conversation in the transcript. When I chat with Crisp's support and experience platform as a customer, those things are a bit annoying. Not a deal-breaker, but it definitely needs to be fixed.

Response from Crisp

Replied May 2019

Thank you for this nice review :) We will try to improve the feature you are talking about !

Brad from Hostland

Tried them all, Crisp is the winner by far! Here's why...

I've used live support applications for years and during that time, I've tested all the major platforms and some most people have never heard of. In general, I'm opposed to the idea of SAAS. I prefer to buy a script that runs on my own server. It's not just because of monthly fees, it's mainly because I like to have total control over the application and be able to hack the code to make it work exactly how I want. Since Crisp is a SAAS product, I was biased against it, but since it was free, I decided to try it anyway. Within a month, I ended up buying a monthly subscription to their Pro plan. There are so many reasons why Crisp is superior to every other solution I've tested. It runs on all my devices, which is hugely important to me. Also, due to its extensive API, I can effectively hack the code and make it do whatever I want. Another important feature is that Crisp is like Intercom in that it seamlessly transitions between live chat and email. So if a customer leaves your site, you can continue the conversation with him via email, without having to do anything different. When you send messages, they're automatically emailed to the customer and his replies show up in your Crisp conversation. Unified messaging is a huge deal and Crisp is planning to add more channels such as SMS, etc... There's a lot more I could say about various features, but overall, I just love the elegance of Crisp. Unlike conventional live support apps, which display your chats in separate windows that are closed when the session ends, Crisp makes no distinction between open and closed conversations. Everything is in one Window, like how the Apple iMessage UI works. When a customer sends you a message, his conversation moves to the top of the list. This allows you to move through the list quickly and efficiently, responding to each conversation without having to open/close windows or tabs. It's like text messaging. Conversations are fluid and ongoing and don't interrupt your workflow. It's hard to overstate how much more efficient this is. You really need to try it yourself to fully understand the benefit of this workflow.

Pros

* Seamless transition between live chat and email * Beautiful UI design * Highly efficient workflow * Extensive API * Apps available on all platforms

Cons

I wish the MacOS desktop app was a real native app, rather than a wrapper around the web UI.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

We really hope to have a native OS X version as well :)

Closing the gaps between customer and business

Crisp is a program I've used personally in my own ventures. It makes customer communication super easy, which is ultimately what a business is about- customer experience. I like being able to keep track of communications and customer interactions all in one place. Strongly recommend.

Pros

I like how simple it is to communicate with the very people you are selling to or providing for. Great for businesses of many sizes. Cheap enough for a small business and a free plan for even the smallest of business.

Cons

Overall better tracking of interactions and history. Logs have an expiration date, which could prove damaging down the line.

Response from Crisp

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much for your review!

Matt from Amplify My Business

Fantastic Intercom Alternative...But not the easiest to use

Overall, the onboarding was simple, the pricing was great and the feature set is unmatched at this price point.

Pros

I love that they have jam packed it with all the features you'd pay much more money from at Intercom. It's what got me interested in the first place. Also, there in-chat games are hilarious and super fun.

Cons

I did not enjoy the interface at all. It was hard for me to use. Also, the pricing plans were unclear (even though they are very affordable)

Response from Crisp

Replied December 2019

Hey Matt! Thank you for your review. It's unhabitual to give a review after a trial (which is 14 days only). I'll send you an email to better understand what went wrong. Regards, Antoine

Martin from Standart

Fraud for the user

We started our service August of 2018. We wanted to integrate with our Shopify store. They promised us that the integration would be done within 1 month and that we should upgrade to the pro plan for that integration and the new version which they called V3 - VERY long story short - they continued lying to us for 1.3 years! They said the upgrade would come in Dec, then Jan, then March, then end of summer, then month by month week by week. when we asked to see the beta - they told us they would not be doing the shopify integration (THE ENTIRE REASON WE STUCK WITH THEM). This is fraud and we are currently taking them to court regarding this. I dont want to come off bitter - however I highly suggest going with another company that is more reputable. Then they gave me attitude , smiley faces when we were upset about the lying. But our attorney stated we have basis to take them to court because of this , apparently they have been doing this to many users. Class action suit - I dunno, I would think that they would care more about fraud... but I am sure in the end they will.

Pros

The software was extremely glitchy - both on the phone as well as the desktop. The "magic browse" literally never works - although they use it as a very large upsel. The support was terrible and they defrauded us as will for an entire year.

Cons

Notifications do not go away, you have to redownload all the time, extremely glitchy poor service and is not user friendly. If you are looking for a chat software - I highly suggest going with someone more stable such as intercom , Gorgias, or another one with excellent reviews.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2019

Hey there, I can understand how frustrated you can be regarding the absence of your desired feature. It's not a reason to degrade our image. Our software works really properly and all the other reviews are here to prove it. The support has never defrauded you, we delayed the released of your feature that may come someday. We never forced you to stay with our product (that you've been using for more than a year). Sorry that you feel disappointed. Regards, Crisp team

Perfect for small businesses

It is a great software, I have been using it everyday and love it! The UI is amazing.

Pros

Cons

Back in the day they had a feature which allowed you to search for exact words in the chat, nowadays the filters can be confusing.

Response from Crisp

Replied June 2019

Timothy from Blueprint VC

As good as any other livechat product + it lets you see what your users see!

I'm a big fan of this product. I spent a few days reviewing the 20+ livechat options out on the market, and after all that time I settled on Crisp. Save your time and start with this. If you need the larger feature set and marketing abilities of something like Intercom, just upgrade later. Afterall, removing crisp and adding intercom is as simple as removing a code snippet and adding a new one.

Pros

- Great interface - Painless installation (simply add a code snippet to your site's header) - Offers a freemium tier which will cover most of your needs - Lots of design options for the livechat box - Includes a 'liveview' feature where you can see exactly what your users do (great for helping them with any issues they may have) - The team that builds it has always been helpful when I had questions

Cons

I don't have any negatives to say about this product. It is a cheaper alternative to the big boys like Intercom, and you can launch it on your site for free. When your user numbers or team size grows, then you can upgrade to a higher tier. Save your money and choose this over the others. The extra liveview feature alone is worth it.

Response from Crisp

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review!

Alex from PomoDoneApp

Must have tool to communicate with site's visitors in real time

Pros

Overall experience, users map, plugins that work with other tools (e.g. Slack), great sync between web app, desktop app and mobile one; team features; possible integration to inner CRM/authorization system, full-functional search, detailed users profile

Cons

NPS type triggers are less flexible that I'd like to get; some settings are very tricky, but it's more than ok comparing to the value we get from the tool usage.

Jose from SalesIgniter

Good chat app

Pros

It gives you the functionality you need to talk to your customers while they are browsing your website.

Cons

It does not allow you to create campaigns with new leads you enter.

Response from Crisp

Replied November 2018

Hello! It's possible to create campaigns for new leads. Please contact our support, we will explain how to do this :)

Davis from OneUp

Crisp is amazing

I highly recommend Crisp.

Pros

Crisp is a fantastic tool for chatting with site visitors, but it also has so many more advanced capabilities if you need them.

Cons

Nothing, Crisp is great and the customer support team is very helpful.

Daniel from Dragon Veterinary

Good solid website chat app

We have 3 different websites that all use Crisp, and it allows us to very quickly switch between the sites and continue multiple chats at the same time among sites. We operate during regular business hours and so do not respond to chats outside of those hours. It would be great if we couldn't control a little more what the chat icon did (or if it even appeared) when outside those hours, but we currently use the bot to let people know we are unavailable and to leave us a message. With the smartphone apps, we can reply to chats even when we are away from our desks. We also have a robust helpdesk, which is part of the Unlimited plan.

Pros

Simple but very powerful. It is quite customizable, and there are a ton of plug-ins. One of the most useful is the auto-translate feature, which allows both sides to type in a different language, and it automatically translates for you. The Visitor map shows us information on where our clients our, to help direct them to the correct site, and the magic browse can let us see how they interact with the site if there is an issue. The built in helpdesk is great. The bot, while still a little bit buggy for more complicated things, is immensely helpful.

Cons

We found it more difficult than we thought it should have been to have an auto message saying we are closed. It would be nice to have the option to disable chat and/or redirect them to the helpdesk when outside of business hours. I had initially created a large bot that would try to answer the 5 most common questions we got by funneling the customer through certain questions, but then found there was no way to have it repeat the sequence. To get around this, I ended up creating 2 identical sub routines off of the first main one which checked for the time and day to determine if we were closed. This is where is became buggy, because sometimes it would work, and sometimes it wouldn't respond. I ended up just dumping all of that and setting a generic "we're closed, leave us your info" message and it has been fine. The only other complaint is that sometimes the phone app doesn't alert you right away to a message. I've gotten notifications 8 hours late in some cases, though this is rare.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2019

Good live-chat solution for every website.

Crisp eases customer communication, increase responsiveness and helps with pro-active support when needed.

Pros

Easy to set up, fast and convenient. The interface is good and there is a Free plan, convenient for any smaller projects. The project is alive and constantly developing. The settings for business hours and custom translations of the widget are nice.

Cons

Message history of the free plan is 30 days, after that, you can't access any of the messages. It's better to limit the number of users instead of the message history. Sometimes the chat widget doesn't load or the mobile apps crash.

Zouhair from Cedrus Consulting

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Really enjoy to have a chatbox with my face on it! Should have been there for a long time!

Took me 5 minutes to set up Crisp on Cedrus.ma. The dashboard that lets you talk with your prospects is one of the simplest I have ever used. I was using Zopim in the early days but Crisp is way more intuitive. I had a few discussions with their CEO last week about an issue they had with their iOS app. The team fixed it very quickly and now everything seems to perfectly work. In a nutshell, I recommend Crisp if you are looking for something simple.

Pros

Affordable price, great customization and simple integration to our existing website

Cons

Need more infos on the customers but i think it will come on next updates

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Thank you Zouhair.Regarding your needs to access more information on your customers, you are perfectly right and it is coming in the next release :)Feel free to reach me at baptiste@crisp.im to get a preview access.

Honestly one of the best tools someone can use.

Cons

Response from Crisp

Replied May 2018

Hello and thank you for your review. About hosting locations, we choosed hosting hosting countries known for their privacy policies (Germany and Netherlands). For the rest, Crisp is having dedicated data points for customers in the US, and Asia.

Joris from Eduvoices

Crisp is on Eduvoices and we love them

We needed something simple when we started Eduvoices a few months ago. Crisp fits with our needs and we never thought about switching to another service. The user experience is fantastic. Your product helped us get a lot of valuable feedback from teachers so thanks guys.

Pros

The desktop application is perfect for our use.

Cons

I know that it is not on your roadmap but I would love to have an helpdesk integrated.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Thanks Joris. We really appreciate your feedback. We fixed the issue we had with our iOS application last week. You should redownload it. Everything is working now.

ross from Flo

Company should not refuse refunds with zero terms or conditions online.

After the experience with the refund issue because we require a bot qualifying component to successful chat conversion for our business type, we received an invoice, messaged support for canceling the account as the only method was to click into micro copy in the design to change your package type (not clear) and they refused the refund. stating:As I mentioned before, we don't refund after the trial, every customer receives an email about the trial, we can't refund to every person who did not know how to cancel the trial.With no terms on their site regarding this https://crisp.chat/en/terms/ or anywhere, it is just a precaution to beware of a startup that has not yet learnt the value of retaining clients which clearly stated we would like to re evaluate drift once they release their bot, but until then we would not use.

Pros

The tool is aesthetically easy to use, and their product offering for cost is very affordable in comparison to other providers within the industry.

Cons

Lack of seamless integrations that limited more non dev/technical members of from setting up crisp.

Colin from Gleen Solution

Easy, quick, powerful

Pros

I like Crisp because you can manage different conversation with a lot of operators. Notes, message editing, live assist, very customizable, quite cheap

Cons

The feature allowing you to see your interlocutor's screen is not that efficient, but useful I miss integration with freshdesk

Response from Crisp

Replied March 2018

Hello and that you for your review! Don't hesitate to to contact us about your issues with MagicBrowse so we can fix it

Ed from Neuronimo

amazing software and excellent value for money. Simply the best IM tool for support & conversion.

We have been using Crisp for one year now. We compared and tried most of the popular IM tools and decided to give a try to Crisp. We can say now that it works amazingly and we're wondering why it is not the most popular software. Probably a question of time until it becomes so.

Pros

It is super easy to setup and there is a great free plan.

Cons

nothing, it's above our expectations

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Thanks a lot Ed! We are releasing a Crisp 2.0 in a few weeks. We will keep you updated! It is gonna rock! :D

Olivier from Vates

Xen Orchestra is using Crisp and we love it!

I was one of the first Crisp users. I really love the work they did and the progress they made for the last two years. The product is working well, we only had a few issues at a time that they quickly fixed in the following week.PROS: Easy-to-use.CONS: I really need an easier way to trigger the chatbox for some specific user behaviors.RECOMMENDATIONS TO OTHER BUYERS: I suggest you join their Facebook group to get updates about the product and advice from the founders.

Beautiful chat interface and innovative approach

Pros

Folks at Crisp are innovative for sure. If I am not wrong they were the first one who came out with peek feature wherein you can find out - in real time - what your users are typing. Since then I have seen them innovating a lot and their competitors simply copy them.

Cons

Nothing really. The best chat solution. Period.

benjamin from Quelmetier.fr

Your service is great but as I told you, triggers are missing.

I use Crisp everyday to get feedback on QuelMetier. Their customer support is available 24/7 and was willing to implement most of the features I needed. I recommend Crisp if you need a reliable solution to talk with your clients.

Pros

Great product and very easy to implement.

Cons

Please can you implement triggers. It is not easy for non-programmers to use your Javascript SDK. I hope you will build a plugin for this in the future.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Thank you Benjamin :)Crisp Team is making an automated message system. Leave a message to baptiste@crisp.im to get the preview :)

Julien from TheFamily

Crisp is the best livechat plugin I found to talk with your customers

I am using Crisp on my personal blog (www.hackisition.com) and I can definitely tell how reliable the solution is. I benchmarked every existing live chat plugin and they are the bests on the market. They are easy-to-use and quick to implement. You should have a look and try it by yourself.

Pros

Reliable and easy-to-use.

Cons

I would love to have a better dashboard which would list every customer I have.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Thank you for the review.

Marc from Toolwatch.io

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Keep going guys!

I used Crisp from the early days on Toolwatch.io, I was the one who submitted the product to ProductHunt. Your product is great and is exactly what I was looking for. Keep it simple.

Pros

The simplicity of installing Crisp on my website. Just a line of code to copy paste!

Cons

Honestly, I would have a hard time finding any considering the fact that it is a pretty new service.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Thanks a lot Marc. We already have a public roadmap on Trello. :) https://trello.com/b/Xt5Uyvny/crisp-public-roadmap

Quinn from MineralSoft

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Crisp is great!

Pros

The pricing is great for a small team and its integration was top notch. Customer service utilizes the platform and actually responds directly to you instead of creating a ticket and following up later.

Cons

Response from Crisp

Replied June 2017

Thank you for your feedback. A new vision is coming soon, with a better ticketing system :)

User friendly

Pros

Cons

The load time is a little more than it should be. I get a notification on my mobile app, but to see it on the system, it takes time to load. The notifications for mobile also work vice versa, Due to which sometimes I miss on chats.

Most bang for your buck - Replaced 3 other tools for us

Pros

Crisp replaced 3 other tools for us. Intercom, Freshdesk, and Upscope. For an easy low price, Crisp gave us the segmentation and automation tools from Intercom, as well as the customer chat from Intercom, the help center from Freshdesk, and the ability to view a users screen from Upscope... All in a single solution for a tiny fraction of the cost. And it seems like it's a quality product. Also, the Bot for chat is 100% customizable. I prefer it much over Intercom's bot and Drift's bot. This is the best option out there, especially for the money.

Cons

Nothing so far. When we were shopping a year or so ago, it seemed like the product was still in its infancy. But now, it feels fully baked.

Response from Crisp

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the review!

Don from Uncord Technologies LLC

Industry: Wireless

Tells you when someone is on your website and where they are

Pros

The only function I use Crisp for is to get notifications when someone is visiting my website. This helps me prepare for communications ahead of time. There are a ton of plugins that allow you to integrate other tools with Crisp.

Cons

Great for live chat but other apps provide a more robust communication toolset for the entire sales cycle.

Suzyo from SiqChat

The power of IM

Makes you look professional by giving your clients a platform to chat with them in real time

Pros

most of my clients like to use it to contact me via the website

Cons

the free version has very limited functionality

Lucas from Deepress

Lucas from Deepress.io

We are a startup and we are using Crisp to collect early feedback. It is a tool that is very useful !

Pros

Lots of capabilities.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike. I would love to send emails from Crisp. Mailchimp could cost us a lot of money in a few months.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Hey Lucas, thanks for taking the time to add a review about Crisp. :)

Akhilesh from Notes for IAS

One of the best chat bots out there

Pros

1) The free version has so many features and is almost complete in itself. 2) Wild cards feature allows you to remove the chatbot from any page . 3) The pricing plans are well structured and the features included are total value for money .

Essential Customer Service Tool for Startups

Pros

This tool is well designed both aesthetically and functionally. It is also cheaper due to its pricing model than many of its competitors. Highly recommend

Cons

It is relatively newer but is constantly improving with more integration and features.

Response from Crisp

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the review!

Carla from Farmacia La Buena

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Chat support easy

Pros

Great way of maintaining chat communication with clients, I love how you can change from chat to email, so you don't miss any client contact.

Cons

None, I think it works perfectly. Not that user-friendly.

Martin from Standardpark

False information - poor support

They sold our company on this chat service by promising a HUGE release by end of 2018 - this was a promise given to us in the past in JUNE 2018. I had to reach out and contact them recently and now its pushed back into APRIL - and who knows how much longer after that. DO NOT trust this company - we started this relationship based off that information - and the know that. I would not recommend.

Pros

Its a nice system - but the company as a whole is flawed in many ways - not reliable.

Cons

Not good with training - the agents are and can be rude / and for our website we got ready for their "big release" which never came as promised and delayed another 5 months - without notifying us or refunding us. This was their main selling point - and they didn't deliver.

Jack from Zelon

Easy to use and aesthetically pleasing

With Crisp, my company has the ability to sell our products to customers and communicate at a personal level.

Pros

-Ease Of Use-Pretty chat box design-Extremely powerful campaign and marketing features-Triggers are very easy to use, but effective

Cons

I love crisp, but the ads to "Upgrade to Unlimited" are very annoying. I am subscribed to the Pro plan and when I accidentally click a feature that is only available to unlimited, the ads popup. I feel that these features should be hidden when you are not subscribed to them.

Vincentt from SchoolMouv

Perfect for my landing pages!

I use it all the time on my landing pages to communicate with the traffic coming from Facebook Ads. Crisp helped us close some customers for SchoolMouv. We love your tool.

Pros

Perfect to close customers. Especially if you are running advertising campaigns

Cons

Would love to see the referrer of the users I am talking with. Would help us to know where they are coming from.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Thanks a lot Vincent. Thats a good idea. We will add a field inside the user profile to understand how he found about you. Coming in the next release!

Crisp helped to integrate several business chats into one and improved our webchat service

Integration of several other chats and apps that we were already using throughout the business day

Pros

I liked Crisp's ease of integration between several other apps and programs that we were already using to improve our chat across offices and states during the business day.

Cons

I haven't had a lot of negative experiences with this software. Customer service is reasonable and helpful and Crisp works well for us.

Response from Crisp

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Tatianna from Cybrary

There are other, better, company chat options.

I personally prefer Drift over most other chats. We used them before, but they got a bit pricey for us. We switched to using Crisp and Intercom, and let me just say, you get what you pay for. Intercome works way better than Crisp and has more functionality, but it's also more expensive than Crisp, so there's that. All in all, it works for the bare minimum of what we absolutely need it for which is real-time chat. Other than that, not impressed.

Pros

Crisp is one of the least expensive options, which is mostly the reason we use it now. It does well as an onsite quick chat for customers to ask questions then hop off.

Cons

This software is not the easiest to use. It's pretty simple overall, but the UI and explanations of what options it provides need some work. Triggers are not very intuitive or robust enough for more advanced chat strategy. Also, their reporting options are not good at all. It does not offer the ability to track much of anything except messages sent by each rep.

Thomas from Auto Up!

Crisp is fantastic.

used several solutions before sticking to Crisp. First, the chat widget looks nice but more importantly their dashboard (to talk with customers) is one of the easiest to use. I have 2 guys behind it at AutoUp. They never had trouble to manage the requests that my customers had. Keep pushing guys.

Pros

As I said before, it is easy-to-use.

Cons

I think they should make plugins more visible. Took me three weeks to discover that they were here. Love the one for Slack BTW.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Thanks a lot for your feedback. You are right, we will make our plugins easier-to-find. We will build a landing page to explain each one. Should be released in the next two months.

Cyprien from HungryUp

Modern design

I first heard about Crisp on Quora. We took some time to benchmark the other solutions but we ultimately decided to stick with them. Their customer support was kind enough to help us implement a few changes we needed for HungryUp.

Pros

They implemented changes quickly. The product is constantly evolving.

Cons

Not all features are available when you are subscribing to the seed plan.

Response from Crisp

Replied October 2016

Thanks a lot Cyprien. :)

Great communication tool for small business

Great overall experience, highly recommend

Pros

Crisp gives you a 14 day free trial with full capabilities and then the option to continue on a free tier. It is perfect for small business with ambitions to grow over time. Simple to setup, simple to use. Great product.

Cons

Language setting a little difficult to setup when website has multiple languages.

Great experience and value for money

A great product and a great value for money

Pros

Clean and good experience, features you would expect, iteration on the product

Cons

Some settings aren't easy to find or understand, this part could simplified

Great Free Customer Chat

Pros

It is free and has a lot of features compared to other customer chat tools.

Cons

If you are going to pay money for customer chat there are a lot of better ones out there.

Volkan from Keyzy

Great communication tool

Pros

It has so many features with a low price. The free plan is very good for startups. They can use it without pay until they grow.

Cons

I think there is no negative on the service. Only one thing about pricing. I think some of the unlimited plan features can be on the pro plan. For example, user import functionality.

Sandeep from Nanolocal Technologies Private Limited

Good but lacks few integrations

Pros

I was looking for intercom alternative and found crisp on product hunt. The features look great and has affordable pricing.

Cons

I was specifically looking for Hubspot integrations. Unfortunately they don't have Hubspot integration. The live chat agent even tried to pitch me that they are alternative to Hubspot(they are not) - which made me turn away from them.

Response from Crisp

Replied November 2018

Hello and thank you for your review! Crisp has an Hubspot integration since June 2018. You can check it out on https://crisp.chat/en/integrations/hubspot/

Cammy from ProjectNfinity

Great live chat software!

I have tested over 15 live chat software out there available and Crisp is by far one of the most attractive designed live chat (looks familiar with Intercom's design). Nothing too complex about this live chat, simply signup, configure it for a minute and you're done.

Pros

They have a free plan. Easy to configure and install on your website. Great for startups.

Response from Crisp

Replied December 2016

Thank you with this review! Our next Crisp release in coming.

Jorge from Veeme Media Agencia Marketing

Easy to use live chat

Pros

One of the best pros it has is the fact that it has phone apps. Makes clients think that in an office ready to answer their questions while I'm out anywhere

Cons

wish it had auto-replies to save some time replying repeated questions

Very easy to use, love the Pro version!

Pros

The Pro version is awesome with magic browsing, the ability to talk to clients and view chat logs. We can tag and prioritize clients as well.

Cons

The free version barely cuts it, great if you have the budget for it.

Response from Crisp

Replied March 2018

Thank you for using Crisp!

One of the first ever live chat tools I used

Pros

I love the interface for this app and the fact that they offer a free plan

Cons

there's really nothing to dislike about this. I only stopped using it because my needs evolved and I found a cheaper alternative.

Benjamin from Lalilo

Cool chat tool for start-up, the team is a real plus !

TITLE: Great for startupsCOMMENTS: Using Crisp on Lalilo.fr and we are more than happy with the product. The pro plan was a little expensive for us but the support was kind enough to give us a discount (we needed to answer messages from Slack).PROS: The product is great. The team is friendly and very helpful.CONS: You have to pay if you want to use the Slack plugin.RECOMMENDATIONS TO OTHER BUYERS: If you cannot afford the pro features, ask for a discount.

Davis from OneUp

Crisp is great

Pros

So easy to use and way more affordable than other chat support solutions.

Cons

Nothing. Crisp is great and has helped us grow our business.