• Pros

• "Their User interface is pretty Intuitive. Most people just know what to do where - without the need for training, etc. It also offers an easy to configure and minimalistic landing page."

• "It’s very flexible and makes easy for new members to learn "

• "This software makes it easy for new team members to be able to learn and figure out how to do things."

• Cons

• "The only issue I see is you can import content from WordPress and no word or CHM. Though these are nice to have options I personally prefer having it."

• "It can be hard to set up with other applications we use often."

• "So far didn't identify any cons. Prefer to see video tutorial as learning tools."

Browse Document360 Reviews

Christeen from SendXio

Great overall, could add a couple of more features

Overall I find it a far preferable option to reduce the tickets that shoulder the customer support. The best tool for creating a product Knowledge base and FAQ pages.

Pros

It gives you a central hub of information. Rather than searching and asking for support issues faced by employees through cluttered information, you encourage to find answer themselves. It can be used as both internal and external knowledge base. Top features for me in this tool is the powerful analytics that tells you what people have and what they are looking for, allowing you to plug the gap. This makes your knowledge base more reliable and usable. You can have user restriction access meaning complete control over who is able to access what. If you want to keep your information private.

Arjan from Reynen Court

This solution was exactly what we needed to publish documentation to various reader groups

Overall experience has been very good. As described above, the interaction with the Support and Development teams has been outstanding.

Pros

Document360 is quite straight forward and quickly to grasp on one hand, while feature rich on the other. What I like most though is the deep level of interaction we've had as a customer with the Support and Development teams at Document360. We had specific requirements about publishing to specific user groups, which are now part of the standard product. Document360 has really enabled us to lift customer facing documentation off the ground quickly.

Cons

I find using the Markdown editor somewhat difficult sometimes and it doesn't allow for automated spell check in that mode. Very glad that a WYSIWYG editor has been implemented recently, which allows the browser spell checker to do its job. Adding this WYSIWYG editor is another proof point that Document360 is not only what it is today, but they're continuously enhancing and extending their product.

Reasons for Choosing Document360

Document360 meets our needs of writing external facing documentation for various reader groups by providing a fairly straight forward, yet feature rich solution, including features for team authorizations, reader authorizations, versioning, attaching documents, hyperlinking, landing page, reader self-registration etc. All we need to be effective in and stay in control of publishing knowledge articles to our external clients.

Chris from Trident Lighting Inc

Industry: Biotechnology

Simplicity, Thorough, and Value

Pros

Simplicity, Thorough, and Value these are some words that come to mind about Document360. Exceptional Service! We had one minor issue when we first implemented the tool, we contacted them and they setup a conference call. Within 48 hours the issue was resolved AND fixed. I have not had an issue since. My company and I are extremely pleased with Document360 and what it accomplishes.

Cons

Nothing. The software is just awesome. Try their trial version and decide.

Maria from Vive Bank

Useful software

Pros

-It doesn't require CMS integrtion -Customised look and feel

Cons

I haven't used it enough to encounter errors

Nibu from Whatfix

Simplicity - they name is Document 360!

It's been great dealing with the team. They helped us migrate our content and get started with using the product.

Pros

Cons

No single sourcing and content reuse. Hopefully round the corner.

Reasons for Choosing Document360

The team was responsive. Support has been more or less very helpful. Showed us that most functionality was in the process of being added. Migration help was a big deal Needed both a publishing and authoring platform - that's where Paligo lost out. Lots of small thoughtful features that impressed us - like you can compare version history even in the code view. An integration with Zendesk where our support agents can quickly look at what help is available and send it out to customers. They also have a transparent development process where users can vote on features that matter to them.

Suzanne from Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.

A great solution for our Knowledgebase

Our previous KB software was old, outdated, and difficult to manage. The Document360 staff were very helpful in transitioning our information to their platform, which is much more attractive and easier for end-users. The Document360 staff have been very accommodating of our requests.

Pros

Document360 is easy to set up and administer. The employees were extremely helpful during the transition and have been very responsive to our requests since. The search function works really well and allows our end users to find what they need easily. The Document360 team has been steadily adding more features and improving their service. The cost relative to value is extremely reasonable.

Cons

Although the Document360 team has responded to most of our feature requests in a timely way, there are some features that have been on the roadmap for a while without any sign of implementation.

Features, responsiveness, flexibility, price

Andre from DotNet Internals AS

Great product

I have good experience with the product so far. Looking forward to get all our content out in the portal.

Pros

I like that it is easy and does not take much effort to create professional looking documentation. The version control makes it easy to maintain multiple versions of a given product. Search is good. Support listens and is willing to extend product to solve future use-cases.

Cons

It can be pricy if you have lots of products and want to have a separate project for each product. It is missing multiple language support for the content of the articles (this is on the roadmap). It does not have fined tuned permission control of the articles and sections. Sometimes it seems a bit slow to load pages.

Fehmeen from GetzPharma

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

5 starts for Document 360

Document360 is a great software to help increase your knowledge and the great part is that it is very inexpensive. I would suggest everyone to at least try it once. The markdown editor feature proved to be of a great help to me in documentation and also the software Document 360 helped me solve basic issues such as lagging in back up ecetra.

Pros

I have been a Document360 user for a while now and I really like that it is accessible from any device. It helps in creating very rich content due to its knowledge base platform which comes with a great search engine.

Cons

There isn't any thing that I necessarily dislike about this software however it could be improved with thing like a 24/7 chat service to assist the users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. Otherwise It's perfect.

Jason from Ctrl V

Document360 Is Awesome!

Pros

The articles display really nicely. The software is overall pretty easy to use. I like having the option to include a table of contents and links to related articles when I created an article. I like that the Document 360 team is very open to feature requests and suggestions on how to improve their product. They have a great support system as well.

Cons

I believe there are a few things that could be done to make the software a little more user-friendly. That being said, the team appears to be open to making changes that will improve that point, and one of my suggestions is already being given attention, so I'm very happy with the product and the team so far!

Guy from Singlify

Great product by an enthusiastic team

We are using Document360 for the customer documentation for our software product. It has been really easy to set up and maintain and the Document360 team is really pleasant to work with.

Pros

The product is intuitive to set up and manage. Creating and updating articles is really easy. The support / customer success team is eager to help and to build and deploy new functionality.

Cons

Since it's a relatively new product, it doesn't have the full maturity of a product that has existed for years. But it's quickly growing towards full maturity.

Reasons for Choosing Document360

Ease of use, look & feel

Anjali from NHS

Document360 Tested !

Simple and easy solution and my team is happy.

Pros

Compared to the previous softaware I used I am happy with the below features that suits by business. - Auto back up and restore - Article versioning : you can keep a log of all changes and go back to a particular point to undo and see what are the old vs new changes. - Structured and organises - Advanced search feature with SEO abilities

Cons

There are a few add on I would like specific for my business and Document360 are working on a customisation for me.

Giulio from grieferking

Industry: Computer Games

Good software, but not perfect for me.

Document360 is one of the most customizable knowledge base site providers available.

Pros

- Many design options within the app - Custom javascripts - Customizable landing page - Easy to use - Very fast and friendly support team - modern design - Great design flexibility

Cons

- The speed at which the knowledge base page loads is very slow compared to other providers. - In addition, the view of the knowledge base page on the smartphone is very confusing and urgently needs to be improved. - The design is very similar to Freshdesk, which might not be bad, but it would be better if you could choose between different, unique designs. - Nevertheless, Knowledgebase360 is not cheap

Reasons for Choosing Document360

Better pricing and discounts for students.

Lacks features & reliability

I am new to documentation drafting but even with no experience, I feel that there could be features to make my life easier. On the good side the devs are pushing updates regularly and are very responsive so my hopes are that the solution will grow stronger with time.

Pros

The UI is simple and generally speaking, the solution is responsive. I've had a couple of issues and customer support has always been very responsive and helpful.

Cons

I've had articles disappearing (restored by the CS team after that - they've said they fixed the issue causing it to happen). Grammarly doesn't work in the text editing fields which I feel should be one of the things the devs should integrate given what the solution is made for.

Jinoy from Ozonegroup ltd

Industry: Civil Engineering

Self service software

Pros

Commenting feature: This feature was the reason we had to switch our existing software to Document360 The ability to have bi communication engagement within each individual article was well received by all our staff.

Cons

None that I am aware off , we have only been using less than a year

Anu from Allianz technology

We feel our knowledge base is more secure with Document360

Pros

1. Document360 offers wonderful backup capability to make sure your knowledge base platform. 2. It allows two types of backup which is the system daily backup and manual backup. So, we do not worry about accidently deleted articles at all.

Cons

We are expecting that the multi-language capability to be released soon, as this is a feature we would like to see.

Document360- Fully Featured knowledge base Solution for Internal and External support

Pros

Centralised knowledge management that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly your favorite third-party tools like Zendesk, Freshchat, Olark, Google analytics, etc. making Document360 the preferred choice for all knowledge management needs. The private documentation allows us to maintain files of high-security user login access. Training is well laid out and there is plenty of support from the team and enough online resources to reference.

Cons

There isn't that many... feedback analysis feature is very basic, needs to extend where the visitor can input their comment. This will help in shaping the documentation.

Daniel from Igneous

Good KB software for general use

We were looking for a KB software that allows us to have customer facing and internal facing instances so that we can provide consistent information between customers and our internal teams. Internal sections would need to be protected from general readers. The product solves the challenge. Customer service and support has been stellar. My experience interacting with the team found that the company works with users to help solve challenges.

Pros

It's easy to setup as it is offered as a service similar to our own products. Not having to figure out system requirements and hosting needs is a breeze. Overall usability is good, and simple to get a good KB site up and running.

Cons

"Reader" count and security features being offered by tier doesn't make much sense. I can understand limiting the number of editors, but requiring an expensive tier to provide content security doesn't make much sense.

Centralised data management with Document360

Pros

Easy to use user interface with flat design. Auto complete search feature is a timesaving blessing. User management with powerful user rights can be assigned to end users.

Cons

Have multiple knowledge base for your multiproducts

Pros

We have more that 2 products and worried to have aseparate knowledge base with its brand identity. Document360 resolved our problem and now we have three separate knowledge bases with its unique brand identity.

Cons

Copying articles from one project to another would save a lot of time and would be great to see this feature.

Mishel from CTS

Document360 is “All in One Platform"

Pros

1. Document360 supports integrating with our third-party ticketing, chat, feedback and notification platform. So, we never thought of losing our clients any more and happy to have all the necessary platforms in one place.

Cons

The Chat feature to run through 24 hrs with automated response will suite all time zones.

Nidhi from Red Chilli Solutions

Good product

I am creating a user guide for my client. Easy to use.

Pros

I could get started with it insantly. I can document and publish using this product.

Cons

Does not allow me to document Categories

Don from Healthcare

User friendly and easy to use

Satisfied

Pros

Detailed auditing and notifications send directly to email

Cons

None so far . Would like to see video demo of the features.

Category Manager is awesome

Pros

1. Document360 is having many rich features and one of them is “Tree view structure” which make our readers to find what they want exactly. 2. We could incorporate all our articles under the appropriate categories and sub categories which is simple and clean

Cons

The Landing page for Categories would be great to have and we hope they will release it soon.

Sven from Schuhhaus Walder AG

easy to work with and with a great customer support

We have just started using it but are happy with the results

Pros

it is very easy to use, important features for us are included

Cons

We are using the business version but feel, that the enterprise version is to expensive

more features

Recommend Document360

Pros

Document360 is very simple & Clean with few inbuilt securities. Customising pages are very simple and Searching details inside Document360 is fast. .

Cons

Yet to discover cons . For now its satisfied our need

Katelyn from Wake Young Womens Leadership Academy

A very nice tool for learning and collaboration

Pros

Cons

It can be hard to set up with other applications we use often.

Good learning tool

Pros

It’s very flexible and makes easy for new members to learn

Cons

It can be hard to set up with other app

Diana from Sportradar

Sportradar Review

Pros

Clear and easy to use Fast communication with D36o team

Cons

Not enough API options taht allows integration to the 3rd party products

Reasons for Choosing Document360

After looking on other alternative features D360 had most of the features we need and most important a reactive support team, which we didnt find at other solutions