Browse GoToAssist Reviews

Shae from nFocus Solutions

Premier Desktop Remote-in Application

Pros

Quick and easy to learn with minimal to no learning curve for new users. Same goes for end-users when working with clients. Easy to navigate and open several sessions allowing a single user to simultaneously remote into multiple computers. This product has been integral in troubleshooting issues for clients, updating our software solutions remotely, looking at computers specs and watching client daily operations to allow for effective communication.

Cons

No cons to report at this time. As I'm always looking to reduce costs, I regularly look at other vendors. I have not been able to find a comparable product at a lower price point. As such, we will be sticking with GoTo Assist for the foreseeable future.

David from Fidelity

Best remote support app

We use this to remote in to users workstations in our remote locations to support them. It is easy to use, send them a text, email or Teams message and boom connected and issues solved.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. Simply send a link to your user in need and go. It is easy to elevate credentials and the unattended support is awesome

Cons

The only downside I see is the limited phone support capabilities. That is more of an issue with apple being greedy then the software as android support is awesome

Reasons for Switching to GoToAssist

It was way more cost effective to switch to GoToAssist/RescueAssist. GoTo is easier to use for the end users and our support techs

John from Access Independence, Inc.

Always on remote access!

Not having to go into the office is great!

Pros

It allows me to work from home doing my IT responsibilities and to interact with employees needing assistance.

Cons

The ability to blank the screen but that's a Windows issue.

Jacob from MRHFM

Industry: Law Practice

GoToAssist enables me to assist users at any of our offices in a few clicks.

Pros

I like how simple it is for me to create a link, and share it to a user in an email. Then all they have to do is follow the onscreen prompts until I'm able to establish a connection.

Cons

I don't like how GoToAssist doesn't permit me to see UAC prompts or login screens without elevating to "admin mode". Our users don't have local admin privileges, so they can't grant us admin mode, blocking us out and requiring us to contact an on-site administrator, or to find another way.

GotoAssist makes our job a lot better and convenient

Overall I'm very satisfied using this app. This helps us a lot when dealing with urgent issues on clients computer. App has also a lot of features that greatly benefits us

Pros

This remote tool can perform multiple tasks, that's why this is very convenient tool for me specially in IT support dealing with many devices

Cons

Just a little things needs to improve. On my case, I'm using android application of GotoAssist as well, sometimes when switching back to home screen of phone, GoToAssist app tends to automatically logout.

Reasons for Choosing GoToAssist

GotoAssist is a lot cheap with great features including multiple remoting, file transfer etc.

Benjamin from Tax Analysts

Remote Assistance Tool with the most features

Remote sessions have been crucial for us as an IT team. I typically like to use GoToAssist over other options I have available because most of the time it just works great. On the times that I try to use another product, as often as not, I end up telling the user to hold on while I switch the session over to GoToAssist. It's been extremely valuable during the pandemic when all of the end-user help I do is remote.

Pros

Whether during normal times or pandemic times, our IT department has to do a lot of remote sessions to help our end users. I've used a number of other products for this but GoToAssist has the most features and consistently works the best. The fact that you can easily hop on with someone that has the agent installed or direct them to a site to download it if they don't is great. The fact that you can work with a user and the session will almost always stay connected, even if the machine is rebooted, is crucial when you're working in an IT capacity. There are very few limitations when it comes to being able to control everything whereas many other products won't let you control many of the system components of Windows. I also love features like changing between multiple screens the user may have and file transferring.

Cons

The agent doesn't always install properly and it can be a little difficult to push out to many users sometimes. Recently there have been some issues with devices duplicating in the console for seemingly no reason.

YagneshKumar from ProfitSword, LLC

Great Supporting tool via remote

Ability to transfers files, record sessions, connect more than one end-user, chat option to take notes for the issues and much more

Pros

Go to Assist offers a wide variety of feature, First; with unlimited live end-user support- with one click i am able to convert a phone session with a customer into an online support session. Secondly, Session Reporting where i am able to jot down notes during the session, track my time spent, and more importantly record my session and download them for archiving and training purposes. Third, I am able to transfer files securely to my customer's pc and diagnose the issue. Fourth, GoToAssist has a dynamic remote support, where it enables multi-sessions for up to eight customers at a single time, transfer, files and reboot/reconnect if need be. Last but not Least, GoToAssist offers a trail version for users who want to test the software.

Cons

The lack of support, There were times when i had questions about the new features or even basic support for GoToAssist but thier customer support isn't sufficient to respond back in time, or it takes time for them to return to my messages via email.

Good app for remote support

Overall, it is a good experience, it works for what it was created, but it has a room for improvement to raise the customer experience and the user experience as well.

Pros

It works perfectly for the purpose created, supporting the customers remotely. One of the main things I like is when you restart the customer's computer, this tool let you stay connected when the computer boot up again.

Cons

Sometimes the connection is not so stable. This is an app that must be installed in customer's computer and insert password. With other similar tools goes smoother because there are web app options with no passwords whatsover.

Seth from Miron Construction

GoToAssit Great Tool, Expensive

Pros

It's ease of user was great, I really enjoyed using it.

Cons

It was very expensive. when they raised our bill for a consecutive year in a row it was time to leave.

Reasons for Switching to GoToAssist

Price

Chandra from Maximus Federal

Will definitely assist

GoToAssist is a great product for menial tasks. It does what I needed it for, but nothing extra.

Pros

I like that this program allows my help desk technicians to use remote capabilities when assisting their caller. This prevents frustration with the caller and allows efficient resolution..

Cons

This program tends to have slow connection and can take a while when uploading or transferring files.

Rica Mae from Luzviminda

GoToAssist Review

Pros

GoToAssist works like a charm, providing remote assistance to colleagues has never been that difficult. I like how I can easy setup the tool just by sending a fastsupport link to the user or better if machine has unattended remote support feature. Transferring files and doing live chat is a strong feature that I really liked

Cons

Android mobile app needs further check, sometimes while doing remote session and if you need to go by the home screen, the session will be disconnected and you'll be logged out.

Tom from White's Lumber, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

Rescue Assist is the perfect support platform for our business

With this program, I can help install and repair, plus train associates remotely from any desktop. This includes my laptop when I am away from the office, or even my android phone.

Pros

Full control over a PC/Thin Client/Server I use this software daily for support on any level where seeing what the associate is describing is important to find a quick resolution. Unattended support setup, allows a computer to be left on at work, where updates or repairs are necessary after hours. I have Unattended support set up on all of our servers, and I do updates and adjustments remotely with ease. Any computer that needs help that is not set up for unattended support may be assisted with the user allowing the browser to install the assist program quickly and easily. I am able to assist associates that are using their own equipment when necessary.

Cons

There is a box that pops up when you attempt to use the unassisted support, and many times a user will click no, do not allow by mistake. If you already have the hardware set up for unattended support, why the delay to connect.

Joe from Scanco

Simple, Easy-To-Use Remote Support Tool. No Bloat, No Problems.

Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable options, but definitely some things missing that can be improved on. No bloat at all, the servie runs nicely on the remote user's PC or Mac, and I'm easily able to support and help the user with their problem. The product doesn't get in the way, and that's the best part.

Pros

There are many remote support tools, but GoToAssist is the simplest of all the tools. There's no bloatware, like other 'team viewing' software, there's just a simple installer for both agent and user. The usability makes it something that I can use every single day, as well as all of my team too. I've never had a disconnection based on the software, only on the user's connection speed being an issue. The best part is that it's almost completely seamless with yoursupport business.

Cons

It may sound silly, but I'd like a way to keybind an F-key or something to a "Start Support Session", and having the support URL saved to my clipboard automatically when a new session is started. It's the little things, but there's not much to complain about with GoToAssist.

GoTo the Rescue!

It makes remote access and support so easy, that it really comes down to being the most important software in my business. Without RescueAssist, I wouldn't be able to do my job sufficiently, and this just makes it that much easier.

Pros

The ease of use it what truly makes this a must have software for any remote support. Being able to have a single exe file to load on the fly, provide a session code and then have full remote control for support is what keeps my customers happy. Without a reliable, easy to use software like RescueAssist, I wouldn't have a job.

Cons

With the newest OSX, unfortunately the user has to go into their security preferences and allow control of their computer. By default this is disabled so the first time the user will have to unlock the security settings and enable it.

Francis from LA County Counsel

Industry: Public Policy

GoToAssist Review

GoToAssist by Citrix is a cloud-based remote support and mobile device support solution. The service is easy to set up, and fast and comfortable to use; anyone with some troubleshooting skills can provide assistance in minutes. It's an excellent solution for companies looking for inexpensive remote IT support.

Pros

This software product has a easy to use GUI. It allows to connect to remote devices. It also allows to do screen sharing and remote control the devices. Moreover, it also allows to share or transfer files. It is very intuitive and cloud based application. There is also recording feature included in this product.

Cons

It is not a cheap software. It is a subscription based application. It could be difficult for non-computer savvy or normal average users.

Giridhar from Miracle Software Systems, Inc

best of the best cloud based remote desktop Tool

I have been using GoToAssist to provide technical support to my clients mostly and it helps me a lot in resolving all the issues in real time as it's a cloud based remote desktop tool. I was using this tool since 2012 and as of now resolved nearly more than 5000 customer and clients technical issues without any delay. Thanks a lot to this tool as it's always helps me a lot in delivering customer's business on time :)

Pros

The Most I like in GoToAssist is: 1. We can easily connect using remote desktop and secure 2. We can Access and Control unattended computers 3. Can Send files using this tool 4. Can Control PC and Apple MAC computers 5. Inbuilt Chat option 6. Real time customer Support

Cons

If I can get it for free for a lifetime then there'll be no dislikes about this tool :D

Marvin from Springfield Greene Country Library

we use this at work for all of our remoting. Works great and has good usable features as well.

Great software, great featuers, a bit on the pricy side! Best benefit is the abuilty to send and receive data such as programs and or error logs.

Pros

This is our go to software for work. Obviously we use the for on demand customer service, but we also use it when we need to remote into a computer or server unattended. One of the great things about this software is the ability to send and receive files during the remote session, making it easy to install software or download log files when troubleshooting issues.

Cons

its a bit pricy, we've even discussed moving to an in house platform for remote software, but some of the features you get with GoToAssist are just not available with in house solutions.

Josue from summithosting

This software is the best

Best software in the IT world and there is no day I don't used this software to connect with a client one of the best tools any tech can have in the IT support arsenal ..

Pros

really easy to used you just login and you are ready to used it and its so easy that you have way to connect with clients if you work with IT like I do you can email links for clients to connect or you simply provide them the website and the code for clients to connect with you... I cannot live without this software on the IT world.

Cons

No cons at all the software is self explanatory and they have well documented steps on the software on how to used it really really easy to used and no tech should live with out it.

Paul from Alpha Q, Inc.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

I have used several remote control packages and this is one of, if not the best, I've ever used.

Ease of use and ease for users to allow me to connect. I like the unassisted option that makes it easier for me to work on systems during peoples off hours but doesn't compromise their login credentials.

Pros

It's easy to setup new users and easy to use. When I have to connect in with someone I don't have unassisted access to their system it's easy for them to follow the on-screen prompts to allow me to connect.

Cons

Sometimes, not very often, I've had issues with updates causing issues with certain other software on systems that I connect to. I wish it were easier to "rollback" an update to an earlier version so they could have time to create a patch - which they have done for me in the past.

Go-To-Assist is the best remote desktop solution for our business

Pros

I've used Go-To-Assist for over four years and it has been a great experience. The best features are the ability to obtain diagnostic information on the host machine with the click of a button and the ability to have other support team members join a session. Restarting a customer's machine has been very useful because of the ability to reconnect the session. Highly recommended A+++

Cons

I wish GoToAssist had the ability to capture and store screenshots, rather than using an external 3rd party tool, This would provide a repository that would be easily accessible for reference.

Timothy from MVECA

Great, dependable remote software

No lag, no bugs, just a great piece of software that looks and feels just like a Windows RDP session. And the setup process is simple for the admin and the user.

Pros

Of all of the remote software I've used, including Teamviewer, VNC, and Webbex support, this makes it easiest for the end user to join a session and has the nicest user interface for the supporter. You can either direct the user to a simple URl where they will be asked to enter the session code to join a session or, you can send them the direct Url to your session where they simply install the agent and relax. Nothing much to go wrong in the setup process. The sessions feel just like sitting at the computer and mimic the Windows RDP experience. No lag, no bugs, just a great piece of software.

Cons

The price is a bit higher than other solutions and you don't need this if you have a windows environment that is all on the same network or routable via VPN.

Ifeoma from Softchoice

Our clients love GoToAssist.

Pros

Gotoassist simplifies the process of remotely communication between my organization and our clients and even between the team at work. I am able to screen share with my colleagues at the workplace, comment on files and documents remotely. I see this tool as a better alternative to Google doc. It is easy to setup and install ,and interestingly a lot of our clients have come to accept this tool courtesy our recommendation.

Cons

Requires a fast internet network connection to function quickly and from experience every remote communication tool requires same too.

Miguel from Arroyo Vista

IT Tools made easy with GoToAssist

GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a user for 2 years, I sometimes take for granted how much easier it's gotten. We use to use VNC, Teamviewer and Join.me, however, started having issues when a product marked as Free then was no longer free, or how another product is just not safe to have in your network. With GoToAssist you get the ease of use for both the person providing support and the person receiving support. Although it's not free if you are a Non-Profit there are ways to significantly reduce the price by half on a yearly subscription.

Pros

Ease of Use Intuitive Offers other built-in tools

Cons

Retail Price a little high compared to other free products

Learning Curve but Stable Product

Pros

We heavily use this product on a day to day basis, and I have to say, it's very stable. I can count on it to work every time, which is very important when we are trying to get on an angry client's screen. The unattended access feature is easy to set up and easy to access.

Cons

It's weird but there is no clear way to log on and off the desktop application. When setting up a new user and testing their account I had to cancel the tool multiple times from the task manager to get a login screen. The learning curve is a little high, takes a little bit of time to get use to the features and how to use them. I also wish more than one person can enter an unattended session from the unattended access point.

David from Worldwide Dreams LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Easy To Use Remote Support!

Our work environment is becoming more and more mobile. RescueAssist allows us to support end users remotely on any device wherever they are on any given day. We can easily trouble shoot employee software issues from any web based brower. It really saves our IT department a lot of support time and allows us to work on other important projects for our company.

Pros

RescueAssist is an easy to use remote diagnostic tool. Practically no training is required for tech use and it provides good live end user support. One of the best features is that it doesn't require much employee interaction other than the initial connection with tech support. RescueAssist allows almost instant access to a user's workstation and has saved us a lot of support time . It's very well suited for situations where you can remotely help employees who are in different locations without having to leave your own office. RescueAssist is especially valuable for quick fixes that could otherwise take you out of the office for an extended period of time.

Cons

Once in a while it can be frustrating trying to get a non skilled user to connect to the software. It's also not the cheapest support option available in the marketplace(but overall the value it provides makes it well worth the price.)

Marshall from Chadwell Supply

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Software

Great program. Would recommend to other companies looking for remote assistance software.

Pros

We use GoToAssist everyday for remote support to our branch offices all over the United States. It works great for us. The ability to remote into any machine we need to and control, monitor or install software/updates makes this software a life saver.

Cons

Better support for mobile devices. We use a lot of iPads out in the field and would love to be able to remote in and grab information or troubleshoot issues for the non technical sales reps.

Inexpensive Remote Software

Pros

The feature that I like the most would be the group of unattended computers you can create so you can easily connect when needed. There's also an option to have one-time remote session if the computer is not yet in the list. Asking for user's permission to connect is equally important. Multiple remote sessions are also allowed which is somehow another feature that I like.

Cons

I don't like the way they license the app. It only allows one user at a time.

Manny from Redeemers Insurance

Great remote access software.

Simple setup for you and the consumer. In just a few minutes you get computer access.

Pros

Make's remote support simple to use. Clients get a keycode to install software and you are in and out.

Cons

The software was buggy at times and couldn't connect and the computer was on trying to get remote support. Pricing very steep when compared to other companies who do the same thing and have the same features and services. When compared to other companies it's still has a lot more work to do to be charging what they charge.

Sumit from Concentrix

LogMeIn

I have a good experience with LogMeIn. I think it is one of the best softwares for remote connection

Pros

Its capability to seemlessly connect after rebooting the end machine. Also it can collect a lot of info from the console regarding the end machine

Cons

It should have a feature to connect to a machine whenever we want. Like a utility that can be installed on a machine then we can connect to the end machine without need of a user to run anything there.

February 2015

Karrie from Eco-IT Networking, Inc.

February 2015

GoToAssist convenient for connecting to users, and servers.

Pros

I've used this product working at many companies. It's a quick time-saving way to connect to customers computers and resolve issues quickly. You can have a list of customers if you need to reconnect or use only a one-time connection with no saved option to reconnect. I can take care of more issues using this tool than any other remote connection tool. I like the one time use of the product or saving connections to use in the future.

Cons

Pricing is what I like least about GoToAssist. That is the only thing I like least about this product. Everything else about this product works great and I've never had problems or confusion from customers connecting to the product.

Michael from Tier 1 Consulting

Simple footprint, Trusted Citrix platform. Easy for customers.

This has my recommendation because of the overall quality, like i mentioned before it has a super small footprint for client, and they do not need any real technical knowledge to initiate the support. I have tried with some of my own family, you know that computer illiterate aunty we all have. Yes, even her found going to a website address straight forward enough. Speed and technical infrastructure of this platform keeps me an avid user.

Pros

I love the easy way you can initiate support with a client, just by pointing the to the simple www.fastsupport.com website. Nothing more they need to do and you can be, screen sharing, full control or even file sharing for troubleshooting and remote desktop. There is even an unattended support and the ability to run multiple instances simultaneously form a technician perspective. I have always used this infrastructure and as a customer focused business, this is professional and great value.

Cons

There are many competing products, so some clients don't like to have multiple remote desktop software installed for their personal needs, then their professional outsourcing. The only thing this is missing is some form of VoIP in the basic plans.

SHERRI from Children's Trove Consignment

CITRIX GO TO ASSIST

I have been using this product for about a year. When it works it is very user-friendly and we use it many times a week, sometimes daily. I use the product to connect to my retail store and office computer from my laptop when traveling and/or away from the business. It tends to lose its connection for no particular reason, not often but seemingly at the worst time. I would recommend it regardless of this issue - it is a bit pricey for 1 PC connection

Pros

Easy to use and navigate - immediate connections with a click - ability to transfer files

Cons

Connection fails sometimes - pricey

Jason from Professional Land Title Company of Arkansas

The Perfect Software for the IT Person

I have had a great experience with RescueAssist and I would recommend it to any IT professional.

Pros

RescueAssist has been some of the most helpful software in my career. The ease of use as well as the options available for the price are unbelievable. I can manage 40 people's computers without leaving my home. The ability to control employee's' computers from my home is an absolute time saver.

Cons

Sometimes the software doesn't work correctly and won't pull up a support session, but usually exiting out and logging back in will fix this.

Lifesaver when you are out of the office

Pros

I am the only IT guy in a company of about 50 users and this is a lifesaver when I am out of the office or across the campus. Setup the unattended and you can also do updates on single machines remotely.

Cons

Sometimes the unattended function shows offline and you have to try for a while to get it on. Most of the time it comes on, but sometimes it will not.

Larissa from US Tax Recovery Partners

Best remote support software I have used in six years as a support technician!

Pros

Easy to deploy, use, maintain, and start session for users. In addition to the unattended support feature, they have several URLs users can easily navigate to, which results in shorter time to session.

Cons

Cost - this is one of the more expensive remote support tools I have ever paid for. I had to really push to get it approved, but I'd say it's worth the price!

We use this for 35 users and we love it. It looks a bit outdated but works well.

Pros

I love being able to add unattended access to all the computers within our organization. It saves us a lot of travel time being able to remote into a machine and fix an issue versus traveling onsite to do a basic repair.

Cons

I use the Mac version mostly and it is lagging far behind the look and feel of the Windows version. They should absolutely upgrade it.

Fantastic way to access remote computers!

It helped our company to become more efficient when providing technical support to our clients.

Pros

This software has everything I need to login and troubleshoot all of my client's computers. It helps us to be way more efficient when providing technical support to clients.

Cons

Occasionally the connection is slow and the remote computer doesn't respond as fast as I would like it to.

Steve from Raven Computers, Inc.

Industry: Computer Hardware

100% the best remote software out there

I am able to help my customer remotely to fix issues rather than them bring the computer to me

Pros

I have been using this for over 15 years. I use this daily and am able to help all my customers remotely to fix issues

Cons

There is no issue with this software, been using it for years and years, and plan on using it for more years.

Brett from Universal Engineering Sciences

Gret program, does what it's supposed to

Quick way to repair systems remotely that are not on the domain (Field techs mostly), it gets the job done in most cases.

Pros

IT's fast, can easily share sessions between other technicians to complete a job, and it's reliable on reboot

Cons

Lacks some of the logging/advanced features of other remote software, such as log me in rescue which allows you to customize it a bit more.

Makes providing remote support a breeze

We have been able to provide easy support and cut down support calls significantly by allowing technicians to see the whole picture when the client has limited computer knowledge.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use, the connection is smooth and it has been stable most of the time.

Cons

Too many steps and confusing instructions for the people receiving support.

Tom from Vertic

Remote software for anyone

RescueAssist is easy to use and do the job. If the Mac part will be automated again it will be one of the greatest tools on the market.

Pros

It is easy to apply to machines and use. The unattended installer is a must for pretty much anyone in our department. Just click and go. I have the option to remote to clients and show them what ever they need with a access key, email or the unattended installer. Plenty of options. The chat function is pretty nice and all the other features are working fine.

Cons

We have some issues with mac computers. You need to enable the software in security settings etc. The automation you have in Windows do unfortunately not copy into Mac. That's the only thing I can put a finger on besides the support that is very limited if you do not have a direct contact.

Reasons for Choosing GoToAssist

You can get into a mac when accessing the profile for the first time and go through the setup part. That was the reason for going on with RescueAssist.

Easy Remote help

Sometimes the customer cannot explain correctly the problem or you cannot explain them how do the things, GoToAssist can help you to create a remote connection and fix the computer remotely.

Pros

You can have the FULL control of the machine (User must run the software like admin) and you can troubleshoot the machine for BSOD, driver installation, Office Activation, etc You can chat directly with the user using the software you can share the clipboard, useful to share links or commands Easy to connect, just send a link, customer open the link and run the software, done! You are now connected.

Cons

User must run the software like admin Sometimes has connection problems

DEREK from Healthcare

I use when I need tech support and to allow secure remote access

Secure help from different techs from many different programs. It assist with long term learning for me to better run my clinic

Pros

Software allows for tech support to remote into my computer or server and address issues over a secure connection. It is only a temporary download, so with that it helps to minimize any security threats. I am able to watch and work with techs this way and even learn how to fix things myself long term

Cons

The only thing that can be liked least about this software is that you have to take the extra few minutes to download it each time. That being said it's 100% necessary for security which definitely comes first

Marianna from entertainment

Easy to use!

Great! Super easy and convenient.

Pros

My office has constantly been having an issue with our installed doorbell and about every week, I have to call customer support and have them fix it. Since the doorbell is synced with our wifi, the only way customer support can help me is if they connect with my computer. They send me a code for GoToAssist and connect within seconds. They quickly fix what needs to be fixed and move on. It's very convenient and I don't have to do anything. They can just come in, get it done, then leave.

Cons

I have no complaints about this program at all. The only thing that I have an issue with is not knowing what exactly the other end can do when they connect with my computer. Can they save anything from my computer without me knowing? I'm sure all of this info is in the software information and I haven't read it but I have privacy issues and always worry about people logging onto my computer.

Dan from Engstrom Enterprises

Great software

Pros

Let me feel like I was sitting right in front of the system know matter where it was. Logging in was seamless.

Cons

The ability to capture system information was limited compared to out remote access software. Lacked the ability to run commands remotely without logging in.

Ray from University of Miami - Athletics

University of Miami - IT MGR - Athletics

It easy to use if offer a website for users to connect easily, your can also email links and a key. I use this daily and have never had and issue. Besides supporting others, I have my computers setup for easy Unattend remote accsess.

Pros

You can be up and running in less than 5 mins. You can setup unattend remote support to rub as a service.

Cons

I've been using for about 2 years and haven't found any cons.

Carl from Day & Zimmermann

Industry: Oil & Energy

Excellent Remote SupportTool

Pros

GoToAssist is very easy to use and enable us to remotely assist our end users. It gives us the ability to screen share, and even take control where necessary. We can share files, apply patches, and do any other kind of support necessary. Our company has end users scattered throughout the country, and this tool allows me to easily access and support them no matter where they are.

Cons

The only possible con is that it is a little more expensive than some of the competitors out there, but considering the reliability we have had with it, I cannot complain about that.

Great tool and easy to use!

Pros

We've used other remote tools before such as remote desktop, but this one seems a lot more reliable to use. Dealing with scattered employees throughout the world, we are able to quickly resolve any issues they might be having - anywhere in the world. The connection is always very quick with very little lag time.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I can say negatively about this software. There might be lag here or there, but that might be based just on the connection and not the software itself.

Mohit from Punjab Markfed

Industry: Farming

One of the best IT support toolset

Pros

Using since last 4 years, ideal in offering customized IT support environment in an organization. Best solution for remotely accesing Computers and servers for troubleshooting and support purpose. Further ideal for organizing small training (one on one or with multiple users) with desktop/client screen sharing feature . Must have for IT Support team.

Cons

Slow network response time (Occasionally) and sometime remote system become unresponsive after long use. Apart from this no problem faced till now.

Clarissa from J. Scull Construction Service

A great way to provide in-house tech support to our crews in the field!

I am able to assist our field guys with their software/computer issues right from my office, quickly and efficiently!

Pros

I am the "resident tech-support" in our office for almost all of our superintendents and field crews. If they're having trouble with a program, or their laptop, I'm usually their first resort, before we call the outsourced IT company we use. For a lot of our jobs out of town, it's difficult for the supervisors to get their laptop in quickly to be checked in person, and Go-To-Assist makes it easy and efficient for me to access their computer and (usually) quickly resolve the issue they're having! I love that I can see and control their computer right from my office, no matter where they are, as long as they have an internet connection.

Cons

There really isn't anything I can think of that I don't like about this software. I've never had any issues with it, other than a little bit of lag, which is due to internet connections and not the software!