• Pros

• "Easy to use Implementing new functions constantly Great support Good SW integration "

• "The user interface and user experience are great. It’s very easy to use this tool, as well it’s a complete one which gives the possibility to the user to achieve their goals by using it. "

• "It is very easy to organize. I also really like the different heading and insert options. I used Zyndesk before this and HubSpot's syle options are definitely a step above. "

• Cons

• "I feel like we could use more training, I wish the lady that we talk to for help weekly was more freely available. I wish it was a little more self explanatory. "

• "Honestly, I think thing we like least about the software is that you cant use the social features to post videos to Instagram from the social hub. Other than that there isn't anything we dont like! "

• "It doesn't allow a visitor to leave feedback if they found an article unhelpful. It would be great if it had a up-vote tool attached. "

Browse HubSpot Service Hub Reviews

Josh from Cortex

Hubspot Service Hub

Overall, Service Hub has been a pleasantly surprising experience.

Pros

We were already using the CRM features of Hubspot and liked the idea of combining with our service desk. We automatically create tickets from chats, which makes dropping the ball on tickets harder to do. The knowledge base is flexible, and the layout templates allowed us to get on-brand.

Cons

I'd love to see an OAuth option in the future to put our knowledge base behind a login.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

Single platform for sales and service teams. Enjoyed the look and feel of the knowledge base more. The quick insights seemed to be spot on to how we want to measure Knowledge Base success.

Brigitte from Blue Ocean Brain

Great choice for scaling up your Support Teams

I have really appreciated the Customer Support provided by HubSpot; they are quick to find resolutions to problems, and their support team is courteous and friendly. The ease of use of the product, despite some shortcomings, will allow our Support team to automate more and scale up faster and more effectively.

Pros

I love how convenient it is to make filters to see your tickets, change the status or update ticket fields, add "Snippets" for responses frequently used, and how easily conversations are looped together without creating duplicate tickets. Even duplicate tickets can be merged together seamlessly! I also love how easy it was to create and edit a "Contact Us" form, along with creating the workflow for the response email. It really gives us the power to do more with fewer technical skills needed.

Cons

I would like for them to improve how companies are added to inbound customers who may not already be in the CRM; it is harder to automate/add to pipelines, as we are a B2B company, and the users of our product are most often not already in the CRM. I would also love to be able to edit the email content previous to my responses; oftentimes our Client Success Managers will send emails forwarding a request from a customer, and I have to copy the previous email sent to exclude the instructions from the CSM. It takes a little extra time. The other item I would like to be able to do is to paste small excel tables into the body of an email; I've had to switch to attaching the excel documents or reformatting the content to be in the style of bullets.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

We chose HubSpot for the features available that Zendesk and Jira did not provide. Jira especially was convoluted and not easily set up; I felt like I needed a skilled developer in order to set up Jira to its fullest capacity, and I have not felt that way with HubSpot for sure!

Alissa from Transactly

Great way for our team to stay organized!

Our experience with Service Hub has been great. The transition from our previous product was fairly painless (and they've added even more features to help with that transition since we've switched), and we've had outstanding customer service when we've had questions or issues arise.

Pros

Hubspot Service Hub has allowed our small team to stay organized and give our users as much support as possible without always being available to help in person within a few minutes. The knowledge base setup is super easy, appealing for our users, and customizable.

Cons

Hubspot definitely isn't the cheapest option when you weigh all the platforms out there, but you definitely have to weigh ease of use, centralizing everything you need to do for your business and level of customer service.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

We chose Hubspot Service over competitors because of how well it paired the other products and we desperately needed to centralize our team and processes.

Ella from MitoQ

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Its good CRM but is more suited for Marketing rather than a Service Role

It has some great functions but compared to some other CRM services it is limited and sometimes difficult to navigate

Pros

Easy to retrieve all of the information on a customer. Can keep all the records/notes/emails all under one email address.

Cons

The ticket system is not designed for high volume. You can't see if another team member is in the ticket. If the customer replies back to an closed to ticket it doesn't reopen so we miss emails unless we are double checking our notifications. Limited reporting.

Laci from Royal Swimming Pools Inc.

A Great Platform that is Only Getting Better

Outside of streamlining our processes, Hubspot Service Hub saved our peak season within the first year of use. The function of having tickets and having easy to build forms and workflows that create tickets, allowed my sales team to spend less time gathering what information that they thought would be helpful to my service team and gathering the exact info that was actually needed. But that was just the tip of the iceberg of benefits. Tickets allowed all of our customer service inquiries in one easy to navigate place. Requests were not slipping through the cracks because they were coming in from every direction and we could see at a glance where we were with solving each issue. The Knowledge Base feature is a good tool that we look forward to seeing improvements in the future. We have not gotten our feet wet enough on surveys to leave a full thought on it but are planning to dive into those services within the calendar year.

Pros

Hubspot Service Hubs allows my team to be on the same page. We can not only see what everyone is working on and assist where needed but the resources available to my team members and therefore to our customers are all in the same space. It makes streamlining business practices much easier than we had experienced in the past.

Cons

The software lacks a couple of keys features and the timelines/feeds are not the most efficient presentation as far as finding what you are looking for. For example, if we tag a user in a ticket who is coming into the ticket fresh, we've found that it's difficult for them to get caught up in an easy manner. It takes a little digging. that being said, Hubspot is continuously updating the software on the back end with the items that the Hubspot Community of users upvotes as important to the,m. This has created a trust in Hubspot that these hiccups will be adjusted and the user platform will continue to improve month to month.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

I was not involved in this decision or thought process.

Jon from Plytix

Is great to have it all together in one place

It took us some time to get used to the new way of working but after that period, Service Hub has prove to be another Key Pilar of our daily operations. Together with the rest of Hubpost modules ( CRM, Marketing, Website...) is a great addition to a better way of working with our clients.

Pros

The fact that you can add your Support desk to the CRM and see everything in one place is priceless. Honestly, that is the 1 thing that made us go for it. Before we had to rely on jumping from one platform to another and on many API integrations. We may have lost some bells and whistles that we enjoyed before, but the overall impact is positive. We manage: Chat, tickets, feature requets, bugs and help emails from the same place. Before was a bit of a nightmare.

Cons

As I said, we lost some cool functionality that we had before in some of the features. We hade 1 chat provider and another provider for tickets. And of course, they have some more advanced features but in the end. We could get around without them or simply be creative and do some other things. For example, it may sound stupid, but the chat doesn't have Emojis. Emojis are key to the way you comunicate today. You can simply use Control+Comand+Space, and use the emoji window.

Paul from SmartBug Media

Great support tools for small to mid-market companies

Service Hub has been fantastic as a ticketing, customer feedback and chat tool. The integration with the rest of HubSpot ensures that I have the latest data on my customers when they are communicating with us.

Pros

Ease of use. Cost. Setup time is quick. The integration with the rest of HubSpot is one of it's biggest values. Many of the functions in Service Hub also mirror other functionality in HubSpot, so Ididn't have to learn how to use a separate suite of tools.

Cons

Inability for customers to view all of their outstanding tickets. I'd like to offer the same system that Hubspot uses to my clients with a support inbox of sorts.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

Integration with the rest of HubSpot. Ease of use. Cost. Automation features.

Georgia from The One Question

Everything in one place

We have one place for everything instead of multiple systems.

Pros

I can see marketing and sales deals so I know my customers before they become customers. We have one place for everything instead of multiple systems.

Cons

It can be difficult to put principles together for where different tings are logged (Contact, company or deal) and therefore was difficult to get it to fit our business model.

Lizzie from TowerData

Easy to Use and Getting Better Each Day

Pros

It's easy to use and intuitive, much like the other Hubspot software modules. It's clean, simple, and the new beta templates are great. I love the drag and drop features as well as the categorical organization.

Cons

The simplicity has some cons - the editing tools aren't as robust as other Hubspot software, but there are new features being added like anchor capabilities and callouts, so that's been helpful! I hope it continues to expand in its capabilities to be as robust as other knowledge base tools on the market!

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

N/A - was not part of decision-making process.

Ashlee from Flooret

Love the Knowledge Base

I use the Service Hub itself every day and I'm always checking the knowledge base dashboard to see what users are searching for to inform what KB articles to write next.

Pros

It's really easy and fast to create new knowledge base articles and get them live. It's also very easy to keep everything organized and Hubspot is always adding new ways to make the knowledge base look better from a user viewpoint.

Cons

The URLs that are auto-created based on the title of the article almost always need to be adjusted.

Rachel from eComEngine

Good Overall, Can be Overwhelming/Cluttered, Still Improving

We are still new to the Service Hub, which is HubSpot's newest hub, but I see great potential as we continue to learn and customize our instance, and as HubSpot continues to improve Service Hub.

Pros

The ticketing side of HubSpot Service Hub is very flexible conveniently and seamlessly integrated with the HubSpot CRM. The line is blurred between ticket and conversation, which makes interactions with leads and customers more human (HubSpot's whole mission, essentially). There are good integrations with Calendly (new!), Appcues, Gmail, etc. plus the native features such as tracking knowledge base views, opens and clicks on emails, logging calls, etc. that make HubSpot a central record of all customer interaction and give us visibility on the whole journey. Associating a ticket with a CRM record (contact, company, deal) is easy and extremely flexible (unlike a help desk tool I've used before): in HubSpot there doesn't have to be an exact 1:1 relationship between all those things. We can just associate whatever message with whatever record it is actually associated with (helpful for cases like consultants who use our software themselves but also help out with other users' accounts). Plus, a couple other details: 1. being able to respond to live chat in Slack is great; ultimately, you need to view the customer/lead details in HubSpot anyway, but it's good to be able to send a quick, "Hi there, let me look into that for you!" even when I'm not on the chat page in HubSpot yet; 2. the "board" view vs. the "table" view for tickets is great to visualize the pipeline. Overall, I am pleased so far, and HubSpot shows a desire to improve this tool further.

Cons

The radical flexibility and pulling all information about the customer together can get overwhelming and clutter up the screen. Luckily, you can filter out whatever you don't want to see very easily, but it's hard to know what to filter out if you're not looking at all of it to begin with. The knowledge base is not nearly as flexible as the other parts of the tool, e.g. you can't have multiple knowledge bases, and there is very little ability to customize the look/feel (although they are improving this part). Some other things that are strangely inflexible: the support/ticket form (we opted to use a marketing form instead and build a workflow to trigger a ticket, at our HubSpot account manager's recommendation!); and teams (agents can only be on one team and can only view tickets for their own team).

Cierra from bb Blanc

Make your life easier...Switch to Hubspot!

Overall the service hub has been a fantastic tool. We have been able to capture and manage customer expectations immediately and effectively thanks to the Surveys specifically. We now capture results in real time direct;y after a customer has finished our sales cycle and their customer journey. The tool has allowed us to get quick responses, see where we excel and shine within our industry as well as where we can improve all from the voice of our customers. Love working with this tool

Pros

Hubspot has allowed us to save time and reach our customers on a whole new level. Once we implemented Hubspot the possibilities truly became endless. From a sales perspective we have learnt valuable ways to reach our customers through the sales blog, templates and snippet suggestions etc. In addition we have been able to market to our clients using platforms we didn't even know were possible. Created personalized landing pages, calendar links to schedule meetings and calls saving time going back and forth. Not to mention automation and work flows- a time saver!!! Cant rave enough about using Hubspot and cant wait to see waht they come out with next!!!

Mandi from uSked LLC

Service Hub needs to be further developed

Our experience has been okay with Hubspot setup. Our onboarding specialist has been trying to help us through some situational challenges with what we are wanting to accomplish within Hubspot, but we keep running into limitations of what Hubspot offers within Service Hub so far. I think they just need more time to further develop with the feedback from customers.

Pros

I like the built in reports and default properties that minimized set up time.

Cons

I'm not able to customize ticket properties seen when creating/viewing tickets per pipeline so I had to set it up to see all needed properties for all 3 pipelines on each ticket. There is no visibility into our chatbot conversations before they are handed off to a human. Contacts are created from each email sent through service hub and also from ticket submission, when we do not want this to occur. I also can't edit the Support Form to have only ticket properties since it connects to the contact properties to create a contact. I get that Hubspot charges based on number of contacts, but they should give customers the option on whether or not certain actions will create a contact or not. It may make sense for sales hub to do that, but not for service hub. We don't want a bunch of contacts in our system that are possibly end users of our product and not customers.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

For the complex automation and integrations we wanted Hubspot was the best choice.

Stefano from Kindred

Straightforward, out-of-the-box service solution

Overall Service Hub was very easy to set up, and the breadth of features integrated well with our existing instance of HubSpot. However, in some cases, this comes at the expense of fully built out features. To be expected for a relatively young product, and I look forward to these flaws being ironed out in the months to come.

Pros

The ease of setup was the best thing about it, and given that it integrated seamlessly with our preexisting HubSpot apps, it was a no-brainer. It allowed us to continue using HubSpot and expand our view of our customer interactions to include support tickets. The aspect we have made the most use of by far is the Knowledge Base functionality. This is easy to use, clear and customisable. The recent updates to the template editor are welcome and allow us to make our help centre our own. The insights we get on the helpfulness of articles is also useful to see where refinements can be made and where we are lacking.

Cons

The ticketing functionality is extremely limited and counter-intuitive to use. You get the sense that the functionality has been half-built and rushed out. For example, you cannot use HubSpot forms to populate custom Ticket properties, which renders them almost useless as a means of collecting information about the customer's problem. The UI for ticketing should have its own 'look', as they are basically indistinguishable from contacts, making it quite difficult to read simple information, like ticket status and description.

Carrie from Julian Krinsky Camps & Programs

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Looking forward to more features!

Pros

The Service Hub is easy to set up. We've helped a lot of customers self service with the Knowlege Base and have prepped our customer service team to accept tickets for support for this upcoming season so we're really looking forward to using the data collected as part of that process. The Service Hub is still a relatively new feature so we're looking forward to added functionality that we've requested. Hubspot makes it easy to submit feedback and are pretty great about responding to requests for support.

Cons

Chat feature needs quite a bit more work to function the way we want. Keywords are needed for the Knowledge Base for those of us with multiple products and industry language.

Great all-round experience and easy to use

The key business driver for this project was to not have to expand the CS team with business growth, instead making them more efficient and able to manage a greater amount of inbound enquiries. This was achieved.

Pros

It easily integrates with many other products. It can also be used across many teams/departments so passing leads etc can flow right though the business. It was easy to integrate and migrate current data, creating pipelines for new and existing deals. Customer support is helpful, so usually resolves any technical issues we have. The interface is very user-friendly, so even the computer-illiterate users within our business find it easy to use.

Cons

Auto-assigning based on current load is not present, so assigns tickets to users who already have a high workload instead of a user who can accept more. This is perhaps the biggest time saver but is needing to be done manually at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

Price and integrations offered more flexibility

Adam from Six and Flow

It has it's flaws but overall t's a great piece of softwareThe usability of the software and how eas

It's taken a while to learn the idiosyncrasies of the platform and get it into workable, flexible solution for multiple clients but its very good and the experience has been positive.

Pros

The usability of the software and how easy it is to integrate with other platforms. It gives a clear and intuitive platform for companies from SME to enterprise. We were able to scale it from a 200 customer support to a 160,000 enquiry platform within 3 weeks which made a huge impact to the client and allowed us to push it into more.

Cons

It still needs some work to get it fully up and running seamlessly with the other Hubs within HubSpot and some of the limitations can be frustrating but the cohesion with the rest of the HubSpot platform to give a fully fleshed out user experience from discovery to customer and after is very good. (Especially for the price)

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

We are in the HubSpot ecosystem so it was a no brainer

Sam from Inspire Software

Great upgrade but key elements still missing

The Hubspot KB looks nice, works well, and meets the needs of very basic users. But in order to really

Pros

I'm using the BETA version of the Hubspot Knowledge Base solution. The ability to change the visual appearance and a graphical element to the customer experience is very nice. Providing that you have some basic visual design skills, you can make the KB look pretty good. It is very easy to use. In spite of being in BETA, I haven't really come across any bugs or other issues.

Cons

The Hubspot Knowledge Base is still missing some critical elements: The biggest feature missing (IMHO) is the ability to have articles appear in multiple locations. Currently, articles "live" in the category and section they are created. I would like to see a central article bank where you simply link out to the categories and sections you want to display the article in. This would allow centralized editing and improved organization for large KBs. The lack of interactivity in the KB. This isn't necessarily a knock on the Hubspot KB but rather ALL KBs. I would like all KBs to behave more like content modern HTML5 content authoring platforms (think Articulate Rise or Easygenerator). Providing a customer experience like that would put this KB in a league of its own. The ability to restrict areas of the KB to users based on various criteria (IP address, login access only, etc.) There are only a 3-level hierarchy to the KB (categories, sections, and knowledge articles) which isn't quite enough. Five layers would have been nice. Only the top layer of the hierarchy has a graphical interface. I would like to offer my end users tile menus several levels down the hierarchy. For example, if I have "Getting Started" and "Top Features" as my top level tiles, I would like the user to be able to a second tile menu the next level down in order to help them find what they are looking for more quickly. The ability to provide a VISUAL KB navigation experience is key in my opinion.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

This KB was included with the other Hubspot services we have purchased.

Brian from Promax systems

Solid customer service system that's more than a helpdesk

Overall it's been a significant force multiplier to our entire operations team, not just support.

Pros

The integration of the service system with rest of Hubspot is a significant advantage when it comes to having all the info needed at hand when helping clients. The flexibility of the ticketing system allows us to track several aspects of our operations in easy to digest status boards that show progress and next steps for our Production process, our demo system queue, training, installations and service, and RMA.

Cons

There's a few issues viewing extremely long email chains and a few missing options in workflow design that seem like they were oversights.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

The connected nature between hubspot sales, marketing, and service/support.

Maxwell from ABC Legal Services

HubSpot's Knowledge Base Prioritizes Ease of Use

HubSpot's Knowledge Base has allowed my company a place to collect important information for contractors nationwide. It is a place for them to turn to with questions or clarifications, and to learn more about their expectations. I feel like it really stepped up my company's ability to provide on-demand assistance.

Pros

As a creator and a user, the interface is very easy to navigate. The focus is very much on text - HubSpot's knowledge base ends up looking like an encyclopedia. This focus on text keeps thing simple and straightforward. Developments are carefully added, not to shake up the use of a knowledge base, but to streamline the delivery of text information.

Cons

The focus on text keeps customization options minimal. For the first few months of using HubSpot's knowledge base, there was nothing you could do to change the look of the home page. That has been (thankfully) updated to allow for a few different templates. The implementation of images and other media is a far second place to the focus on text. Lastly, the search option leaves some to be desired. It searches strictly for language contained in the articles. I would like the option to add metadata tags.

Overall system for managing your customers that keeps constantly improving

We started using Hubspot Service Hub overall when Hubspot presented their Chat feature. We have seen many improvements and new features have been implemented throughout the year so I'm positive it will become even greater tool in the future. Would recommend.

Pros

Hubspot works well as an overall system for Customer Service. Chat, Help Center and Customer surveys are easily modifiable and there's constantly new features presented.

Cons

The Hubspot chat is still relatively new service and is missing some elements which would be beneficial in professional use(such as possibility to delete messages, the search function within chat is not always as user friendly as expected.)

Sarah from Shadow Inc

Industry: Political Organization

All your client data and conversations in one place!

Pros

I love being able to have everything in one place - Deals, Contacts + Companies, Support Ticketing - it's made it easier for us to create external reports and to funnel info into Hubspot.The Slack integration is the best and helps make sure balls aren't getting dropped with workflows that trigger support notifications and tasks.

Cons

The tickets are a little difficult to navigate in terms of following the thread of an email conversation. This mostly impacts new support on-call staff who are trying to catch up on open tickets. It's not the easiest to get an idea of the issue and troubleshooting to date at a glance.Additionally, it would be nice if email conversations within Tickets were tied to Tickets a little more closely. When I reassign a ticket, I sometimes still get notified about the conversation even if I'm no longer the ticket owner. I have to go in and ALSO reassign the conversation to the new support person.

Ilir from Databeat

Hubspot Service: Work in progress but getting there

Like many other SaaS services, they are always updating and adding new functionality. For companies that are using other modules from Hubspot should definitely consider using Hubspot Service, it will only get better. Businesses need to incorporate all elements of the flywheel in order to ensure the best possible user experience. Keep up the good work Hubspot.

Pros

- Integrating with the website is easy and done simple steps. You don't need any technical background to do that. - Setting up the knowledge base with articles and documentation is a simple process. Creating categories and subcategories is easy. - If you have used the CRM, Marketing modules in Hubspot, you are quite familiar with the tickets. Some of the features have gotten better and improved.

Cons

Hubspot has much to learn from the established players in the game such as Zendesk. They lack much on the automation and since Hubspot is a preferred solution in Europe, they should have multiple language support on the knowledgebase. They should also add a smarter layout to the conversations (inbox) to not to seem as cluttered as it is now. More features are needed on the allocation of agents and have more integrations with third-party.

Erin from CIP

Neutral

Overall, it has been a fairly good experience. We don't use all the features, but the ones we do use are seamless and beneficial.

Pros

Some of the services we really love! For example, the templates and sequences raise productivity and automate everything for you! Conversations and chats have been a huge hit on our website and people seem to love connecting this way. Also, the ability to set up meetings through Hubspot has made the process quicker and easier.

Cons

We did not enjoy the team inbox- it was confusing and we were unable to define who was actually responsible for the mails or had multiple people answering emails for the same contact. We also found the calling feature to have some issues, as it didn't work correctly with our office phones that required extensions.

Abby from EventConnect

Hubspot Service Review

The service team is fast to respond and there are multiple way to contact them - live chat, phone, email, call back etc.

Pros

The live chat is helpful when you have a quick question, and they are very quick to respond! There is also a large knowledge base of articles to access in order to answer common questions. You can also track previous support tickets so you don't lose your conversation.

Cons

Sometimes the live chat agents have a hard time understand my issue - usually this is only when there is a technical bug going on.

Chelsey from SecrSpace

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Delighting

Pros

Tickets are simple and streamline our support process.Chat bot is a game changer for people raising their hands.Knowledge Base will help sales and support.

Cons

Lack of easy customization--- Wish there was more flexibility for the look of the knowledge base, more types of chat bots (we had to pay someone to make ours the way we wanted it).

Selena from Flock Safety, LLC

Outstanding Product with High Quality

It's been a very helpful experience. HubSpot definitely makes my daily duties more organized and self sufficient.

Pros

Overall my experience has been great. It helps to visualize the many steps we have within our company which makes it easier to proceed with certain duties in a more organized at a efficient pace.

Cons

I really can't say anything negative about this CRM at all. It has been very helpful and organizing. If they could do something a little better it could be include more user-friendly training videos.

Launa from Redmond Life

Hubspot Tickets Review

We are able to track interactions with customers better and dig deeper into them and target them all more specifically as well as better communication through out the team.

Pros

I love how it keeps contacts so organized. their deals and communications etc. I also love that we can sort the tickets by pipelines and set up automatic responses.

Easy to Use, Great for Starting Out

We're a pretty small company and it is easy to get overwhelmed by the demands of starting and growing a business from scratch. It is nice to have Service Hub as an 'add-on' for the CRM, Marketing automation and other features HubSpot offers as part of its full suite of tools. It has made it very easy for us to quickly add a "support portal" to our website, and it has helped our customers get answers to their most-asked questions more quickly than they could by just emailing our support team.

Pros

Using the HubSpot Service Hub is very easy. It is not a complex product or full-blown content management tool like other well-known support tools. It is a nice add-on for HubSpot that helps fill out the portfolio of other features available via their offering. It allows users to quickly build and structure a simple knowledge base, and the contextual search feature is very helpful.

Cons

While it is extremely easy to use, it is also a fairly basic set of tools. It is not as robust as some other customer support applications like Freshdesk, Zendesk, or SalesForce. The only concern we have is that we may need to transition to one of these other services if we find we need more control over the UX/UI of our support portal or need to expand support across many other channels. HubSpot continues to add new site templates and that's a good thing, but the Service Hub is still a pretty basic documentation portal.

Caio from In Loco

Industry: Computer Networking

HubSpot Service is quite there

Pros

I honestly think that the service hub is a great software and new hub from hubspot, since it's a new product it has a great ton of value. The most important things I believe would be the ticket and knowledge base, where you can have everything that your team is doing on tickets, even demands by the client and finally have a resource center to your whole team and your clients.

Cons

Although I like the knowledge base I feel it's quite limited. For once, our company just grew international, and we would need to have multiple Knowledge Bases on HubSpot, but we can only have one. The feedback surveys also are a great start, but it's limited as to how many questions I can do on a survey, sometimes I would need to question our client 3 times just so I would get the answers we need.

Luke from Trimble

I couldn't live without it!

The knowledge base has been a very valuable tool for our group. We've been able to drastically cut down on customer support requests as a result of the knowledge base. In the same vein, the feedback tool allows us to keep a pulse on our customer base. Lastly, the tickets portion is very user friendly and has allowed us to be more data driven when it comes to support strategy.

Pros

I love having everything in one place - tickets, surveys, and our product's knowledge base. All of the information is easy to review and report on. On top of that, it's easy to customize various parts of the Service Hub to fit your needs. The overall ease of use is what sets Service Hub apart for me.

Cons

There could be some improvements around reporting. However, there have been several made over the past year so I expect many of this shortcomings to soon be resolved.

The new support

Pros

Cons

Mobile app not complete with all modulesThe ticket system is new and will need some developments

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Service Hub

We had the marketing and we wanted a complete product

Jacques from Elite Inc

Hubspot is amazign!!

Hubspot is amazing, it has replaced about 4 software packages we were using for YEARS

Pros

The Usability, Integrations and Functionality of Hubspot is second to NONE

Cons

The cost is a LOT, but it is worth it. I don't see smaller companies being able to afford it, but if you can...wow

Hannah from Kuntze Instruments

Easy to use knowledge base tool

Pros

Simple to build and organize, standardized formatting for articles, built in relevant-article curator, great that its connected to everything else we do in HubSpot

Cons

Would like more options for customizing the design of the knowledge base home page. Would also like to be able to use a table of contents features with anchors so that articles can be longer but easily navigated via these links and anchors.

Helen from Salary Finance

Hubspot Service Hub

Easy to customise and make relevant to your business, easy for end users too.

Pros

Easy to navigate, especially as it has the same set up as the sales hub, making it an easy to implement addition to the tech stack. The fact that it comes with built in tools of inboxes, surveys, and the knowledge base, all with really easy implementation is a bonus as we would otherwise have to procure these externally and integrate them with Hubspot which would be time consuming and out of the box integrations or APIs are not always reliable, and time consuming.

Cons

Some basic UI could be improved in reporting. j

Nikki from SubItUp, Inc.

Easy and intuitive + awesome customer support!

Pros

Ability to see all information on our customers in one place, ease of use, self-service knowledge base articles, online academy courses, and customer support.

Cons

The Service Hub is a newer product they offer and the functionality of the product is limited. However, I have no double it will evolve over time. It still works for us, but I look forward to more advanced options in the future.

Andraea from Hio

Great all in one platform!

HubSpot Service Hub is helping our team become as efficient as possible, freeing up time to connect with more customers and build relationships. It has also allowed us to build out a self-serve Knowledge Base right through HubSpot that empowers our customers to learn and explore Hio on their own!

Pros

My favorite thing about HubSpot Service Hub is that it puts all of my previously scattered tech needs in one place. Not only can customer emails/calls be captured and assigned to their contact as history, but every ticket can be seen and responded to easily as well. The personalization tokens and snippets are fabulous pieces of automation. I also love the ability to house all of our self-serve information and FAQs in the Knowledge Base. This is the perfect way to link customers to an article that can help them quickly.

Cons

The only con we have had with this software has been the customer support. It is hard to get anyone to reply to you quickly from HubSpot in my experience. Luckily they have a robust community forum and Education series where you can figure out most problems on your own.

Joel from Epicured

Improvement over most

Pros

Enjoyed how easy it is to have a full synergy across service and other parts of the hubspot platform

Cons

Not everything is as straightforward as it would seem or requires more steps than expected

Nicollette from Performance Livestock Analytics

Best Tool For A Growing Business

I have had a great experience with HubSpot Service Hub! We are so much closer to our customers and with the Service Hub's help, we are able to stay on top of service tickets, struggling customers and even provide extra resources for customers to help themselves if they choose to.

Pros

Hubspot Service Hub is the best way to oversee all customer stages and interactions. Being part of a small company, every customer interaction is crucial to moving forward. It is easy to be there for our customers every step of the way with the help of the ticketing system. Another great addition to HubSpot is the Knowledge Base! This is an amazing tool to have, especially since we are a tech company trying to give our customers the opportunity to learn about our platform and troubleshoot through issues themselves.

Cons

The only downside to the service hub would be the intermittent outages. We rely so heavily on HubSpot Service Hub that when something does occur, it affects us greatly. Since we are a tech company, we understand that those instances do happen.

Ripley from EventConnect

AMAZING!!!!!!

Our team loves using Hubspot because there are so many unique features and reports that make our lives so much easier!

Pros

Hubspot is very responsive and provides excellent customer service! Whenever there is a bug or issue it is addressed immediately. Our company loves using hubspot for many reasons but mostly how user friendly it is and easy to navigate!

Cons

It would be helpful to have a form to fill out when we have suggestions/requests for feature updates/improvements!

Michael from New/Mode

HubSpot Service Hub Review

So far so good, the majority of my work is done on the ticket section of this platform and sometimes can be confused by the amount of different ways to respond to tickets (e.g. inbox, tickets, chatbot, form etc.)

Pros

I like how it centralises everything that our business uses all on one platform.

Cons

The same answer as pro, sometimes its beneficial to have everything on one platform, but other times it can muddy the waters and specific things can be hard to find.

Preya from CEED LTD

HubSpot Knowledgebase - Really easy to set up and manage

Pros

The HubSpot knowledgebase was really quite easy to set up from scratch. Having not set one up before the online prompts helped me get this up and running quite quickly. Clean lines and not over complicated to manage.

Cons

It doesn't allow a visitor to leave feedback if they found an article unhelpful.It would be great if it had a up-vote tool attached.

Cristina from Psious

Service on the Up

For having recently launched their Service Hub we find that overall it helps us deal with many of our needs in a convenient way as we also have the Sales and Marketing Hubs. There is room for improvement but the Hubspot staff always listen to my feedback. On the occasions when I have needed help they have been immensely helpful and attentive. This for me is fundamental and Hubspot nails that on the head!

Pros

For most daily tasks it's easy to get things done, you can have a great variety of tasks which can be carried out all in one place (use contacts, create workflows, manage and answer tickets, etc.). Each agent can easily keep track of their own tickets.The feedback surveys are a great addition to our site now too!

Cons

Having to have both the inbox and the ticket windows open is sometimes difficult. A more annoying or obvious alarm for chats would also be a plus in the future (like an alarm that doesn't stop until a chat is answered). In our case, a multi-language Knowledge Base is missing to make the KB more complete.

Martin from QuickOrder

Very useful product

Pros

The product is pretty easy to use, efter it has been set up within your organisation. The tickets flow is very simple for everyone in the organisation to use, and the level of customisation makes the service hub very good.

Cons

The out of the box feature set is not very complete. The amount of custom setup, that has to be make within our organisation (and I assume many others) is pretty substantiel.

Valentina from Gentlab

My right hand- Hubspot

As I said before, HubSpot tool its a complete one. It helped me to create an entire Knowledge base with the possibility to set the access for it, eather private or public. The chat box its very used by our company, it helps to get in touch with our clients or the potential ones.The customer team from Hubspot itd very prepared with answers and very kind :)!

Pros

The user interface and user experience are great. Its very easy to use this tool, as well its a complete one which gives the possibility to the user to achieve their goals by using it.

Cons

I cant say thats something I dont like at HubSpot tool.

Abed from Citus Health

HubSpot review

HubSpot really helps bridge our various teams and really shines for our sales-related staff, it's a single source of truth for them.

Pros

There's a lot you can do with it, it's very powerful, flexible, and really does help bring different teams, customers, sales leads, etc. together.

Cons

The ticketing system isn't the best. It has good followup options, but individual ticket threads, views of lists, and so on are left wanting. It is not as performant as other systems, at times I find my browser hanging after they've done some updates.

Luvo from Libryo

Customer Relationship Management

We use HubSpot as our CRM and it has been very effective tool.

Pros

- Contacts and companies filters - Dashboards- Workflows- Calls

Cons

- Project Templates - I think it should be an option to see or turn on project templates created by HubSpot Team. This makes it kinda time consume to look for templates when I am not sure who created the template in my team.

Shanice from White Label Dating

A great platform! Would definitely recommend.

Our experience with HubSpot has been great. HubSpot is the first CRM I've ever used and I couldn't imagine using anything else!

Pros

For what I need to do in my role I turn to HubSpot for pretty much everything - everything is in place! It's also used across the business so it's not just for marketing.

Cons

The only con for me is the ability to re-arrange modules within email templates. I think you can do this in the design tool however it would be a lot easier to just drag these around whilst editing the email.

Laura from Flatchr

Service feedback

Pros

- Dealing with tickets - easy information sharing with the tech team- Customer feedback - automation considering the results- Easily information sharing with the sales team

Cons

- FAQ template, we don't have a lot of options (design, configuration)- Workflow = it can be difficult to find all the property we need

Cecilia from The Data Appeal Company

Great for simple business

Pros

It is very easy to use, good to manage support for simple businesses and share tickets among different teams.

Cons

It could be improved the pipeline settings: assign specific properties to each pipeline and be able to give access to the clients to monitor the status of their tickets and past support requests.