• Pros

• "Love the ease of use of the system. The tile option is something that adds great value. Love the product "

• "I really enjoy the ease of use of the system and it is very quick in displaying results. The formatting is also great ensuring it is easy to read the information."

• "Easy to create and use. Great support when help required"

• Cons

• "Setting up scopes and roles can at times be a little difficult; however Livepro are in the process of updating this function to allow set up of roles and scopes to be a bit more user friendly. "

• "There are some features that I think it would be nice to have, but with the constant upgrades and enhancements they make I'm sure it won't take too long to get all the improvements I wish for."

• "Limited formatting, but I hear there will be improvements to advance the look, like a website. "

Browse livepro Reviews

Carita from Carita's Reiki in Drummoyne

Great software for call centres

It's been a great tool to consolidate knowledge across many clinics and to make it very quick and easy for our booking agents to find the right (and up to date) information for our customers.

Pros

Ease of use. If you can use word you can use Livepro to quickly create and manage your content and make it easily accessible for your users. If you have a basic understanding of html and css you can make it go futher but this isn't necessary. The ability to tailor access levels for different types of users (eg admins or end users) is also great. Ongoing support is also exceptional and also great to have access to a community of livepro admins that we all learn from and help each other out.

Cons

Only minor issues I've noticed because I can be pedantic - but these were all quickly resolved by the support team. My only issue is that it can be a little fussy in applying some formatting - ie depends on how the formatting was applied in the first place to text as to how it can be modified. So sometime you just need to clear the formating and re-apply it. But this is a minor issue compared with some of the other problems I've encountered on other systems.

Jason from Datacom

Elevating the Customer Experience Journey for Knowledge Content

Using livepro enables us to provide a single source of truth for multiple stakeholders - from internal business units and departments to external clients. The ability to easily customise the platform to suit the client's needs and desires makes the role of Knowledge Management such a joy to be involved with. The response from the end-user is always positive and they actively want to use the platform because they love the experience and journey that is provided to ensure that they can follow the process from start to finish in a simple, yet effective way.

Pros

I was introduced to livepro when I joined my current place of work approximately a year ago and since then have fallen in love with the platform. Livepro provides the means to have a single source of truth available to all employees but in a fun and engaging way. The following shows the key reasons why livepro is the best KMS platform on the market at the moment: 1. Easy to use: The platform is very intuitive and is a great tool that can be learned very quickly at the drop of a hat. 2. Customer Experience: The platform provides an amazing sense of engagement that helps draw employees to use the KMS rather than having a "wall of text" article to read. The customisations that are available within the platform provide the ability to get people to actively 'want' to use the KMS and help them locate the right information as quickly as possible - the first time they search for it. 3. Integrations: livepro is continually developing api integrations with many other platforms and CRMs which makes the ability to use livepro with existing resources a business or client already has in place such a huge benefit. This is critical to being able to promote livepro as part of our greater service offering.

Cons

Some things that could be added or improved are: Reporting: The reporting functions are being improved, but having the ability to pull data reports on user selections from a Rocket Tool will be a huge boon to call reviews for quality metrics measuring, and the use of the KMS by the end-user; Checklists: The ability to add a checklist selection within an article or rocket tool for an end-user to confirm completion of a process or task would also be valuable resource; JavaScript support: This function is currently disabled for security, but the ability to incorporate jsqueries would be amazing.

Reasons for Choosing livepro

livepro provides a simple and effective means of customising content and knowledge to be able to provide the right information for the user and subsequently the customer in a fun, engaging way.

Lucy from I-MED Radiology

Great tool overall but could be smoother.

Overall its a fantastic tool that does contain all the information and is updated regularly by the wonderful carina. It just be improved by improving the navigation with less steps, and perhaps organising as a decision tree where you work backwards. Ie. US Chest Wall - then find the clinics that offer it.

Pros

Thorough and regularly updated. Carina is fantastic with her speedy replies.

Cons

Bit too clunky, could be smoother to use.

Samuel from Datacom Connect

Knowledge & Vision

Providing a simplistic end-user experience to enable access to the required information, knowledge, and reporting is key to our success. Livepro provides an easy-to-use administration and build/ architecture interface. This enables us to create, curate, and design the platform the way we need it to best support our business needs without having to rely on complicated development coding, etc. The simple navigation throughout the platform for an end-user is highly beneficial in ensuring maximised efficiencies and meeting the service matrix. coupled with the powerful reporting insights, livepro provides deep data insight capability to drive quality coaching and improvement conversations. There are too many benefits to list here, the key for us is the data-driven insights to ensure optimisation and delivery of best practise through simple, easy and effortless delivery of information at your fingertips, when and where you need it. If you are looking for an all-round knowledge tool that will support frontline success/ information delivery success, with in-depth reporting and data insights, livepro is truly the tool to use. The support is brilliant and the team are always there to support when needed, the online self-service portal is super helpful as well. The business is always open to discuss my needs and will work with us to find the best solution if it doesn't already exist. The Customer-centric mentality that is part of the livepro DNA is evident in the design & simplicity

Pros

Versatility - Livepro is a highly versatile platform that is ever-evolving to exceed current and future needs in a quickly evolving digital world. Agile - moving quickly in the market place to ensure simple interfacing and excellent end-user experience

Cons

There is little to dislike, this is mainly due to the rapid pace the platform maintains to ensure it is market-leading and driving best practice operation.

Geoff from Blue Mountains City Council

A Great Step Forward

To ensure our organization has the right answer, quickly, every time for whoever their customer is. It has been a great step forward towards this and the support crew from the initial trainers to CSR and the rest have been great to deal with and very responsive.

Pros

The ease of use is the main thing I like about the software, creating the knowledge objects, updating information, reverting, training team members, searching for information, reporting, quizzes are all very easy to use.

Cons

There is not much and they points I have highlighted they are already working on to fix like people being able to edit their own profile.

Reasons for Switching to livepro

It was very static and slow to find the answers and difficult to update.

Kylie from City of Gold Coast

As easy to administrate as to use!

LivePro has really changed the way our branch operates and from implementation through to our current content review project, we've felt supported every step of the way. Our staff rely on LivePro to do their jobs effectively and I can't imagine another product being so fit for purpose.

Pros

The great thing about LivePro is how easy it is to author and administrate content. We use it throughout a number of departments within the organisation, each with their own set of authors, publishers and users. Training up new authors is incredibly easy and allows for great flexibility in ramping up our knowledge management as needed for projects, etc. Our staff use the system every day and find it as effective for obtaining quick bits of information as it is for following complex step-by-step procedures. The support is also incredible and we've found the team to be incredibly responsive to all of our needs.

Cons

It's difficult to think of ways in which the software could improve, because it meets our needs so well. We have suggested some additional options in process layout such as mind maps / workflow diagrams which we expect may be implemented in future, but in the meantime we're incredibly happy with the functionality and features available.

Marjorie from Datacom

One of the best CMS with a useful feedback feature

Pros

I've used several knowledge management software within 9 years of my career in technical writing and knowledge management. Out of all of these, livepro is my favorite for a number of reasons: 1. Ease of use - It didn't take me a long time to learn how to use it as the functionalities are pretty straightforward. 2. Feedback - With the software that I tried in the past, the company either employs email or separate software to handle the users' feedback. With livepro, this functionality is already integrated into the software. This makes feedback management a lot easier to handle. 3. Reporting - The Reports section is quite useful as well. Data extraction is simple and there are different types of information that you may download, which makes data analysis and report creation a breeze.

Cons

I think something that they can improve on, if possible, is to have the following 1. an option to upload a screenshot when submitting a feedback. 2. an option to add a tick box button to the articles 3. an option to generate reports on livepro users

Cody from Datacom Connect

An engaging platform for all skill levels

Pros

Customisation, Livepro allows you to customise with your own custom assets (Built in CSS and HTML) allowing the platform to evolve with your company, by creating unique, engaging experiences. The platform's customisation doesn't end with the look and feel of the site, it also allows integration with a growing number of services allowing us to reach users when, and how they need.

Cons

There are few things to dislike when using Livepro, however some future additions I would like to see are... - Highlighted tracked changes added to the version history (with collaborators) - Improved resources storage (files, images etc.) for uploading of screenshots - Mobile app and larger mobile compatibility

Liam from Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council

Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council

Livepro is my teams' bible. Our Customer Team uses our Livepro software everyday and we (admin/dev team) never receive complaints about the accessibility of the program. I absolutely love Livepro to bits, and the Livepro staff are quick to resolve any issues which incredibly rarely arise.

Pros

I like the ease of access, and how simple the system is to configure. It has a wide range of incredibly-powerful services, which is a massive benefit to my team.

Cons

I don't have any negative connotations or comments to make.

Khalil from Datacom Connect

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Easy to use and administer

livepro has improved AHT, QA performance, speed to competency of new staff, and helped drive employee engagement.

Pros

Robust search function. Integrated feedback system. Easy to manage content categories and user permissions. Comprehensive suite of reporting functions for administrators. WYSIWYG content creation/editing function, while retaining the ability to code articles manually if required. Easy to set up content templates.

Cons

Some frames may not appear correctly for all users if too many content categories are listed, as they are bound to screen size. Would like to see reporting on how long users spend on individual knowledge objects. No ticket management function.

Alimassi from Datacom

Livepro review

Livepro has helped me with a wide range of customer inquiries ranging from dealing with different types of callers to answering the most unique, difficult and unusual questions. It has helped make my job easier knowing I've got a powerful piece of knowledge that's there to ensure that I do my job to the pest of my ability. Overall, Livepro is an amazing source of information and I'd definitely recommend it to other people. Keep up the great work Livepro.! :)

Pros

Livepro is an amazing source of knowledge that helps me (CSR) with the process of answering customer inquiries. From the beginning of my role, I was introduced to Livepro an straight away I was relieved to know that there is such a helpful tool that will be a click away for whenever I need any help or reassurance about all different kinds of questions. What I love most about Livepro is the ability to use the search function and the use of key words to locate a wide range of helpful articles, and most of all, Livepro is very convenient.

Cons

Apart from all great things I could say about Livepro, there's still some minor flows that could be improved in Livepro to better the use/experience even more. These flows includes things like, key words, article titles, updates and link navigation. What I mean from this is, sometimes CSRs would search up a specific key word to try and locate a specific article but if the title of that article does not match the key word then it makes it i bit harder and takes a bit linger to find what you're looking for (specially for new CSRs). Updates to some articles are a bit slow and sometimes clicking a link (likes shared outside of Livepro) does not always take you to the link URL, most the times it takes you to Livepro homepage, so this might be worth having a look at.

Paul from Department of Mines Industry Regulation and Safety

Review of Livepro

Overall I find LivePro to be a good reliable and professional product with a great support team. We will be continuing to use and grow what we do with Livepro, with cross team training and offsite locations planned for 2019. I am keen to see the next wave of ongoing improvements, (bring on compass 2.0) and dream that one day it will have the ability be linked into a centralised CRM so we can link knowledge, phone numbers, and client tracking.

Pros

The biggest positive regarding Live pro is the support you receive from the team. I have used other systems in the past and non have come with the level of support or been as responsive in improving the product based on client needs. As a product it is good. It does what is meant to, is consistent and reliable. All the things you ask for at the price range the product is at.

Cons

I struggled in the early days to build the structure that we would use. This led to considerable lost time and reviewing of pages based on greater understanding of the more advances features. More help earlier on getting some page structures built would have been good. Occasionally the structure will fail to automatically allocate space correctly and you are required to set the percentages of a page to each section of a designated box area. Its fixable but frustrating The fact that it doesn't link easily into other systems. Occassionally the structures will

Martin from I-MED Radiology Network

Straightforward, Flexible and Progressive Software

Pros

Livepro was the perfect choice for us because it allowed us to link to our existing data stores, website information etc and also capture and make easily available the bespoke information at exists for each of our 200+ locations. This suits our philosophy not to store the same information more than once and helps to ensure Livepro is always current. The feedback system for users also supports this bringing errors or omissions to the administrators attention. Other features such as announcements to ensure staff are made aware of new update and the various ways information can be displayed or indexed means you can tailor the display to suit the users or teh style of content. The support and progress of the software from the team at Livepro has been fantastic. They listen to there customers and this is often reflected back in the software.

Cons

Really had no notable issues to this point. We continue to develop the way we use Livepro and are far from exhausting its features at this stage.

Damien from Blue Mountains City Council

This is how you do it!

LivePro makes our job so easy to perform. All our information is there, ready to be accessed by those who need it, with ease and simplicity. With LivePro, you don't need to know the info, just how to find it, and it's as easy as a search.

Pros

It's super easy to find info, search just works. I love all the options to deliver info and it really helps to be able to quiz staff on items.

Cons

Sometimes formatting is a little wonky and it would be nice to be able to print items out (on the rare occasion we need to) and for them to look normal.

Reasons for Switching to livepro

SharePoint made everything a chore

Monica from Department of Communities

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Housing Direct

Overall, Livepro is the single most important tool that allows us to ensure we are maintaining a high standard of service for our customers; being consistent in the information we provide; and aligning with the requirements, legislation & policies of our organisation. Having Livepro has given our contact centre the ability to take on board new projects & business in a short space of time; knowing that our staff will always have up to date knowledge & information at their fingertips; enabling us to have confidence in the outcomes we are achieving. I can't speak highly enough about this software solution.

Pros

There are many things I like about this software, particularly its ease of use. Everything is set up in a way that is logical and simple to understand. I also like the stability of the software. Over the 9 years we have been using this tool; we have never had any major outages.

Sarah from Noosa Council

A Fantastic tool for a Customer Service Centre!

Livepro has given us the opportunity to create an amazing knowledge based system that all our Customer Service Officers regularly rave about! Since offering the Open Access version to the whole of Council we are also getting rave reviews from other departments too. There are so many ways to make the information on the page easy to read with the use of accordions, anchors, tables. Thoroughly recommend this product!

Pros

Such an easy, user friendly system with a variety of templates and editing tools available. Particularly like the accordion and anchors which make the scripting pages so user friendly. Integrates well with our phone system (Purecloud) So easy to search and find pages and the ability to add keywords. Tech Support team are extremely helpful and friendly. Quizzes are a fantastic training tool as is the ability to insert 'how to' videos to the page.

Cons

Not a Con but a suggestion.....Would be great to offer a 'find and replace' function

Great knowledge management resource for a central source of truth

Before becoming an administrator, I was a user. Since becoming an administrator I have learnt so many tips and tricks to help knowledge become easier to read, understand, and nicer to look at. Knowing what my team wants and needs from the system has helped me develop knowledge to help make their jobs easier, and now that I have received additional training I feel inspired, excited and more confident in using the system to make knowledge objects even easier to find and use. Knowledge and learning goes hand in hand, so hopefully it increases their professional development too.

Pros

Relatively user friendly and now I can use rockets and reporting to help my manager in her role too. I also learnt that resources can be updated rather than a new resource being uploaded, this will make my life so much easier.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to bulk archive. And also to look at what resources are linked to what knowledge object to review if they are still relevant or need to be updated.

Courtney from Datacom

livepro in an excellent KMS that fits comfortably into our contact centre environment.

livepro has deliverable a number of operational benefits in the contact centres it has been implemented, notably a reduction of AHT and QA improvement. livepro can also we attributed with a reduction in training time and an increase in employee satisfaction.

Pros

livepro has been designed with the user in mind, CSRs in the contact centre space can locate the information they require quickly and efficiently making livepro a central feature in the delivery of a quality customer experience. The article types and styling offers the perfect blend of ready to use with total customisation and authors can easily curate and publish content especially when quick updates are required. Also, the announcement feature is excellent - its done wonders in eliminating email fatigue.

Cons

I would love to see more filtering options for administrators who have access to view multiple accounts/ categories.

Ashleigh from PetSure Australia Pty Ltd

Made life for our call centre so much easier!

Pros

The search features make it easy to find content and the option to have content available at different levels of authority make it convenient to host processes at a basic level (such as a Customer Service Officer) and for a senior level (such as a Team Leader), and ensure that the senior processes are not visible to the basic levels. Some of the tools, like the 'Rocket', are super user friendly for complex processes that have multiple outcomes with different end processes.

Cons

Some of the functionalities for an admin user can take a bit of time to get used to as it has some little quirks, however the team at Livepro are very helpful to assist with any issues you find and always welcome feedback for improvements!

Matthew from PTP

Industry: Sporting Goods

Delivers on all promises. Easy to use, quick answers, never goes down, is my most important system

First time resolution improvement Reduced handling time by 30% Training and induction time reduction from 6 was to 1 week Faster time to productivity for new customer support staff Back office processing and compliance areas significantly reduced handling times and accuracy by have step by step guidance to complete tasks. Audits were much easier to pass

Pros

The system seamlessly combines functionality to ensure I am informed, can find knowledge quickly and service my customers with absolute confidence. Announcements, guidance, reporting, work instructions, training. Livepro has actually been better than we expected before implementation. It's rare to have a system that overachieves expectations.

Cons

Honestly it is hard to say. Maybe when the buttons with words changed to icons it took a couple of days to get used to it.

Brent from First State Super

Industry leading knowledge management system

A user friendly system that allows all customer service agents to access a single point of truth easily and in a format that helps them answer the call clearly and accurately. The benefits of this is getting someone a clear and correct answer with no impact to the customer service interaction.

Pros

LivePro always put the user and customer at the centre of their business. This means new enhancements are always exciting as you see them constantly improving the system. They are always open to feedback and when you raise a good suggestion you see it almost immediately in their roadmap for development.

Cons

I would like to see some more reporting outputs. We can currently pull the data we want and analyse it , but it would be great if more pre canned report.

Chloe from Compare the Market

Changing the way the business looks at information

Livepro has shortened the time it takes for our users to find relevant and accurate information, lowering our risk and increasing our QA.

Pros

Livepro has changed the way our business works, for the better! I love that with livepro we are able to ensure all our content is kept up to date by setting review dates for the content we build. I also love that users are able to interact and leave feedback int eh system to ensure all content is relevant to what they need and use. Most of all, I love how quick and easy it is for users to find the information they need.

Cons

I have minimal dislikes but I do dislike that media is unable to be added into pages in live pro without first uploading the media separately. It cannot be uploaded directly to the page which can make it a little more time consuming than necessary.

Simple to use for the end user and author.

Pros

I am passionate about staff having the tools to do their job and I feel that one of the most powerful tools in a customer facing environment is accurate and up to date resources. Customers want the answer now, but it has to be the right answer and Livepro is ideal in allowing this this due to its living document nature. Great for sending out announcements to staff. Handy for quick, neat creation of documentation. Encourages a collaborative approach to knowledge management.

Cons

No real cons, every software has "wants" I guess, but pretty happy at present. Would be good to be able to get visibility of links in to a document.

Maree from Albury City Council

Highly recommend Livepro

Livepro has been a breath of fresh air to our organisation. By implementing Livepro we have seen a large increase in first call resolution, reduced training timeframes for customer service staff and the overall knowledge that our team has access to has been invaluable. With one source of truth, It’s quick and easy to use and effortless to update knowledge. The staff are all friendly and the support has been amazing.

Pros

The announcement function has been invaluable with getting information out quickly and accurately to all staff. With excellent reporting capabilities and search tools all information is easily accessible and has been instrumental in us being able to see what further information is required to be added.

Cons

Would love for it to have a dictionary when you spell words incorrectly

Response from livepro Knowledge Management

Replied April 2020

Thank you Maree for a wonderful review!

Ann from Australian Industry Group

Couldn’t live without it

Easy to use. Great customer service. Helps staff deliver best customer service and share knowledge.

Pros

Able to find information easily. Great features to find knowledge quickly with minimum number of clicks. LivePro are very helpful and responsive to our needs and keep adding new features. Can be integrated with our CRM and telephoning system. We enjoy using the system for induction and quizzes to test people’s knowledge and ability to find articles. Also fun way to keep people engaged. Great to have info all in one place.

Cons

Could do with some improvements with collating quiz answers.

Louis from Customer Driven solutions

livepro Knowledge Management software is perfect for OMNI Channel Customer service delivery support

Pros

livepro supports customer service consultants and customers in their moment of need, by easy to access and find information, no matter what level of competency the user is at. Additionally it has great tools such as Compass that can help customer service agents or customers resolve customer service needs through following simple logic paths. The ability to utilise API's for online support, and ChatBot support means that it is a contemporary solution, that will allow a staged KM deployment starting with full service support across Customer Service Agents and moving to Online, Mobile and Chatbot.

Cons

Not many issues with the software, particularly as recent releases have improved the ability to support audit through workflow tools.

Lauren from PetSure

Great system for training and team updates

Pros

I update the team on a very regular basis using livepro. The software is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I like how announcements can be re-launched, people can easily leave feedback on pages and it is simple to select which group the page needs to be shared with. Reporting on announcement visibility is also a useful feature.

Cons

A lot of the keyboard shortcuts are the same as in e.g. MS office, however it would be great it images could be copied and pasted directly into the page without having to upload the image file into the database first.

Samantha from RAA

LivePro is a fantastic tool for businesses

LivePro has completely changed the way that we use and manage our knowledge. It has become a much better experience for frontline staff who use the system and even improving the speed to competency in induction training for new staff. Along with the ease of use, I believe there has also been a shift in culture where frontline staff as they so much more confidence in the tool that they are using.

Pros

The ability to communicate changes to processes and/or knowledge within the same system as the knowledge is kept has made a great difference to our company. Given that our business is in the Insurance industry, there are changes that happen so regularly, it is so important to keep staff updated. By being able to communicate the changes, and link to the instructions all within the same announcement makes it a simpler process for staff who utilise the tool daily.

Cons

There are no features of LivePro that are not liked by myself or staff.

Kellie from Townsville City Council

Livepro Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Livepro is great to deal with and very helpful. This system has made a big difference to our team. Its a lot easier to store and search for information now.

Pros

Easy to use. Good options for displaying information. I like the work instructions and quizes.

Cons

It can be a bit fiddly to format, particularly the accordian boxes. It can also be quite manually intensive and time consuming to change categories and templates. If you change a template you have to manually update it in every single item. It you change the categories you have to then manually re-categorise every single item.

Dhammika from Datacom

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

livepro has allowed me to create and share extensive knowledge and achieve great performance.

Increased efficiency, higher quality, higher staff satisfaction and engagement.

Pros

The accessibility, user-friendliness and intuitive design make livepro one of the most easy to use cloud systems available. The edit interface uses a straight-forward WYSIWG editor which allows anybody to easily and quickly create knowledge articles. livepro also allows the creation of templates to keep all knowledge articles consistent and easy for staff to understand and use.

Cons

As an administrator, I am unable to filter feedback items lodged by staff into the different categories they were provided from.

Natalie from Department of Communities

Great Product and Really Easy to Use

Currently we have practice guidance and instructions for staff that are unclear and are presented in a complicated way. Livepro allows us to present this information in a clear, stepped out process that is easy to read and understand.

Pros

The software is really easy to use, it is very functional and you don't need to be really tech savvy to understand it! We have been able to build a system that supports our staff by providing clear guidance and instructions for them to complete complicated tasks. The company provide fantastic training and ongoing support throughout the whole process of learning and building the system, meaning we were able to create something really quickly and effectively which is really important for the nature of our work. They have amazing customer service which really helps when you are learning something new.

Cons

I don't have anything I dislike about this software. All of my questions and issues have been answered and resolved immediately and anything that they cant resolve straight away they deal with in a timely manner. Also if there is a functionality of the software that doesn't yet exist but we would like to see in the future, they take your ideas on board and add it to their list of future functions!

Luke from First State Super

The only knowledge management platform worth looking at

Massive productivity gains and improved quality

Pros

This platform delivers answers, not knowledge articles. Easy to use, heaps of features like quizzes, announcements, decision trees and more. The WISIWIG editor takes no time to learn and within minutes you have up to date answers that have built in timers to notify you when to review them. Agent feedback that kicks off workflows so you know what you need to tweak or add. Outstanding platform.

Cons

Tagging knowledge can sometimes be a little annoying and an auto-categorisation and suggested tags feature would be handy

Skye from Gympie Regional Council

Straightforward, easy to use!

Pros

From a user perspective this software has revolutionised the way our contact center operates. We have gone from a switch board to a full customer contact center, answering 98% of calls with first call resolution. This has allowed other business units to focus their efforts into their departments without the interruptions of easy to answer customer calls.

Cons

In the beginning I found the administrator side of the system cluncky to use however, the updates have made it much easier to navigate and design.

Ben from Wedderburn

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

From zero to hero!!

Fantastic! All staff are Service focussed and always willing to assist.

Pros

We used a 'common drive' to house and manage critical information used to support our customers on a daily basis ......... which meant staff constantly used printed, unsynchronised and dated information. I'm not sure how we managed to do business without a knowledge management system for so long! Since the intrduction of Livepro, we’ve had numerous positive comments from a broad range of users, many of which are ‘blown away’ by the software’s capabilities and how we can adapt the smarts within to revolutionise the way we deliver information. Livepro is becoming a household name within our business and we can only see it growing in time…

Cons

Using the inline version as a daily tool means we can send urgent changes via 'announcements' very quickly. However, technicians are required to log in to check for new announcements. This places the onus on the user. Ideally, 'push notifications' would highlight new information has been received via the mobile phone home screen, flagging the need for staff to access and read. Livepro are currently reviewing this functionality...

Pamela from Mackay Regional Council

LivePro - A great way to ensure our customer service team has the knowledge.

LivePro has been painless to introduce with great training and assistance from LivePro when initially implementing in our call centre / customer service team.

Pros

Simple to use and the functionality of knowledge objects like Compasses and Rockets

Cons

Creating work instructions is my least favourite thing to do but the knowledge object is great for end users with the ability to move through the work instruction and only see the steps they require.

Reasons for Switching to livepro

Dedicated knowledge base was required.

Luke from Customer Science

Great KMS platform

The livepro platform is built for knowledge management. It is well designed and makes getting to answers quickly and accurately. The livepro team are also passionate about knowledge management which adds up to a great solution.

Pros

The platform is deployed within days, is easy to use, and our client's are fully engaged when using the product. Most KMS's end up not being maintained and therefore not used. Because the livepro platform is easy to maintain, people in the organisation actually use it. Also, livepro assist and educate on how to develop useful and accessible knowledge.

Cons

We have not had any issues voiced by out client's on using the livepro platform

Neil from Pindan Contracting

Industry: Facilities Services

Great addition to our business

LivePro has enabled us to better capture the knowledge and experience of our users and use this to standardise our business processes and create greater opportunities for continual improvement and learning.

Pros

Ease by which knowledge can be accessed by the team making us all more productive and create greater opportunity for value add activities. Supporting the development of the function as a whole by capturing current knowledge and allowing this to be used as a foundation for continuous improvement. Also this has helped enormously with our training of new employees significantly increasing the speed of their development and contribution.

Cons

There are some limitations to the way information can be displayed (images etc) however this is by no means a show stopper.

Carolyn from Avant Mutual Group

Perfect choice for quick and easy set up in Contact Centre

We commenced as a pilot to try to get business buy-in initially and the support provided by the LivePro team and the 'value-add' they provide over and above their software has been best in class. We could not have asked for more! We are now part of the broader LivePro community so using these networks to share learnings as well.

Pros

The software is easy to use and it's very quick to get it up and running and thus we were able to realise the benefits early on in the process. Navigation is intuitive and regular releases - led by customer requirements/needs has meant it continues to evolve as we (and others) use it.

Cons

We haven't identified anything that we didn't like as yet.

Hayley from RemServ

livepro review

Pros

livepro is so easy to use and very intuitive for both the front end user and the back end administrator. livepro has a vast range of difference functionalities which helps the business support and engage with it's staff members. livepro really has been the one source of truth for us and has helped us build a solid relationship with our front end users.

Cons

Setting up scopes/roles/users can be a little difficult. There are a number of various different tick boxes you have to remember to tick, missing just one tick box can have a negative impact on the users access.

Igor from Independent Contractor

Excellent cloud-based application that makes our lives easier

All information I need to find is easily accessible. With a couple of keywords on the search I can find everything I'm looking for.

Pros

It's really easy to use, very intuitive, with excellent search tools and reports. And every time I had any difficulties, their support team was very helpful.

Brenton from First State Super

Livepro? More like Lifesaver!

Vast improvements in productivity and improved quality ratings

Pros

Livepro has made sharing knowledge across our organisation super easy! As we are not all located in one city, Livepro enables us to provide up-to-date and consistent information to our members, no matter what office they visit or call.

Cons

Some minor limitations for administrators, but no issues for end users. I feel this outweighs the administrator limitations as end user experience is key.

John from Information Technology

Great system that delivers huge business benefits

Delivered absolutely fantastic business results (lowered AHT, better compliance, HUGE reductions in training time, staff confidence and overall a better customer experience)

Pros

The different knowledge types to suite your different knowledge. Mainly the compass which asks your agent (or customers) a few questions and points them to the right process/article needed to help. Process guidance is also really strong as you've got full control over when/how steps and info is displayed.

Cons

Nothing really - the only thing would be the roles can be a bit complicated given how complex you can get with permissions etc

Jill from Holmesglen Institute

Holmesglen Institute

The Connect Team provide information regarding all Holmesglen's course offering. We need a program that is flexible and can be edited easily as the information changes rapidly. LivePro provides that flexibility. The feedback button is handy when customers highlight information blackspots. We are very happy with the program

Pros

Easy to use. Can be customised easily to suit industry.

Cons

Knowing what it can do and how to do it. Mainly in formatting and easy shortcuts.

Jade from PetSure

Lost without it

Pros

Easy and effective way of ensuring all of the team both here and on the other side of the world are across all of our processes. Easy to navigate and easy to update. A must have in this this day and age working in the financial services industry.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I am very happy with it.

Reasons for Choosing livepro

Ease of use, implementation and value for money

So easy to use & the support is unparalleled

Livepro has helped us move from a switchboard to fully functional contact centre. We've improved our FCR by 30% in 3 months.

Pros

The support provided to each company is fantastic; the team know your content and help you make it even better. The software is so easy to use and update - better than so many other KM programs.

Cons

I have no issues with this software and like all the features.

PATRICK from First State Super

Livepro Review - ME

Pros

What I like most about this software is the user friendliness. The consultants that I assist with leading find it easy to access information that they require to communicate in a time manner in a timely manner.

Cons

I can't say that there is nothing I don't like about this software. The flexibility of the interface allows for adaptation for our every changing industry

Dawn from I-Med Network

Love LivePro

Due to the nature of my job booking for lots of different clinics it has made it so much easier to get information about procedures done at those clinics instead of having to ring them up each time. Saves a lot of time and effort.

Pros

Easy to Navigate from your favourites to what you need. Able to have a front page with most used items Easy to get our person to add details as we find we need them.

Cons

Sometimes have issues with "communicating with server" but it still goes to page I want when I hit OK. When I log in in the morning it has me at a different state's details

Daniel from First State Super

Very positive overall

Pros

The software is user friendly. Everything is set up in a sensible way, making it easy to navigate. The information provided by our Knowledge team is comprehensive, and any requests to add information are actioned quickly.

Cons

It can sometimes be a little bit difficult to find what you are looking for using the search function, but generally speaking I don't have much of a problem.

Chloe from Insurance

A great Hub for all our Knowledge

Pros

The platform is very easy to make your own, it looks great and is easy to navigate for our call centre when they are assisting our customer's. A great central location to place all announcements whether this be for; process, service or outages.

Cons

Formatting of certain tables and wording can be niggly and hard to solve.

Keith from Southern Downs Regional Council

livepro Review

Our training and induction programs have improved dramatically with livepro. It has also reduced the period of time from when new staff have started to when they can be rostered on phones.

Pros

Ease of use - search functionality is fantastic as are the use of the hubs. The ease and speed of answering customer enquiries significantly reduced our customers wait times. The feedback and announcements features have also improved the communication within our team.

Cons

Nothing really. Everything to date has been very positive.

Reasons for Switching to livepro

Existing system was cumbersome in its search functionality and as fewer staff trusted its content, articles became outdated.