• Pros

• "Simple to use, collaborative - the end product is better than the most knowledgeable team member, everyone can stay up to date all of the time."

• "Ease of use and captures complex process flows easily. Allows new users to quickly see how processes work or are supposed to work."

• "The ease of use - it is very intuitive, both from a set-up point of view and a user point of view."

• Cons

• "There isn't an autosave feature. So, if your computer crashes, and you're working on a flow and haven't saved it, all your work is lost. "

• "There are always cons just haven't run across them. Maybe there aren't any?"

• "Reporting on usage is somehow limited but I know the Procedureflow team is diligently working on closing this gap. Looking forward to it! "

Browse ProcedureFlow Reviews

Cheryl from City of Dallas

ProcedureFlow is a MUST for a call center!

Pros

This is one of the easiest products I've used in my call center career and we have seen IMMEDIATE improvements in the call center! It's easy to set up, maintain and use! Our training reduced by 2 weeks right away as a result! Our agents utilize it and we have had fewer errors! The staff support from ProcedureFlow is First Class!

Andrew from Bulletproof

A game changer for making procedures that are actually useful.

After struggling for years with procedural documentation that was less than useful, we found ProcedureFlow. It has truly been a game changer in our Managed Services business. We now have a dynamic and useful set of processes, that are collaboratively created and maintained by the people using them. Our staff can create or update procedures themselves and the built-in approval workflow allows us to keep the changes, recommend improvements or occasionally reject them. Our annual SOC2 audits have become much more straight forward since we can simply export a copy of our processes, give them to the auditors and they have a single source of process information to check us against. Since the processes are easy to access, our SMEs are better at consistently following them as well. While it isn't an ITIL focused product, it is flexible enough that I easily created an ITIL structure in the tool and all of our sub-processes fall under those ITIL entry points. Since we still use Sharepoint for our document management and references, we simply deep link from process elements to the pertinent documents in Sharepoint. That gives us the best of both worlds. We rarely need to call their support, but when we do they are very quick to respond and give a very personalized service. Great company with great service!

Pros

The software is highly flexible and great for collaborative process building. The collaboration aspect seems to get buy-in from the techs, since they are helping to build the processes.

Cons

The user management features aren't strong. They could use integration with AD and group management to make administration easier.

Ben from City Chevrolet

Great customer service team

Pros

The best part of this software is the customer service they offer. Walking you through their product so you know the best way to use.

Tessa from JM Bullion

ProcedureFlow Standardizes Procedures, Improving Service Quality

We began using ProcedureFlow about a year ago. Every department at our company utilizes it. I'm the Customer Support Trainer, so as far as my department is concerned, ProcedureFlow allows agents to see the most current, proper procedures, resulting in consistent service. I know a lot of people don't absorb everything discussed in training, but that's OK because, now, we have ProcedureFlow! Since they know they have this tool readily available to them, people can feel confident the moment they hit the floor. We encourage all agents to use it. Also, it's really easy to build flows. ProcedureFlow has proven to be an excellent resource for our company. We love it.

Pros

I like how easy it is to create flows. I like how it boosts confidence in new hires, how it ensures all agents are on the same page and providing customers with consistent information, and how it allows us to quickly and efficiently update information so we can be assured it'll be effectively communicated with everyone who needs to know.

Cons

Carol from Cox & Palmer (NB)

Industry: Law Practice

Great reference for follow-up after training

Our staff and lawyers have been very receptive to ProcedureFlow, as there is very little training required to get them familiar with how it works. We can provide step-by-step procedures for everything from the basics of setting up their voice-mail to the more complex steps involved in setting up a search for documents in programs such as OpenText (Document Management System) or CaseLogistix. Our new arrivals have found it particularly helpful for reference purposes following their orientation sessions. The support team provide excellent support during start-up, although the product itself is so straight-forward, there is very little time needed to get up and running.

Miriam from Newcomer Connections, YMCA of Greater Saint John

PF has helped us get everything out of our heads and into a standardized and easily edited platform

Pros

Procedure Flow consolidates all procedural documents and resource locations into one central platform. It has been an incredible help to our team as we have grown exponentially in the last few years. Processes are becoming more standardized and orientation more clear for new staff. I appreciate the varied levels of access to simplify the experience for those who do not need to contribute. The search feature is also extremely helpful. What I appreciate most, though, is the accessibility of PF staff to assist with any issues we face. Amy Webber trained some of our team to use the software and was very thorough and patient.

Cons

The user-friendliness of the product could be improved somewhat for contributors; the editing mode is a bit confusing to access initially. I would also like to be able to search the content of decision diamonds.

Response from ProcedureFlow

Replied February 2019

Thanks so much for your review Miriam! I just wanted to give you a quick update to let you know that search now works for text within shapes as well. Enjoy!

Paul from Stewart McKelvey

Industry: Law Practice

A Tool for Continuous Improvement of Processes

ProcedureFlow has become an indispensable tool for process improvement initiatives at our law firm. We have used it to standardize many of our internal and client-facing legal processes. We particularly have benefited from the ability for our lawyers and staff members to propose changes to flows that impact their practice and be automatically notified when changes are made to the standard working procedures.

Pros

Offline backups and ease of use

Jesus from United Way Association of South Carolina

Simple yet robust

Pros: The hands on training and assistance in the development stage. From the Process Mappers to the Project Managers, they assisted us as much as possible. From analyzing our current procedures to finding the best solutions to the most complex procedures. After the product is ready for roll out, they assisted with the implementation process by training the trainers to use the product to it's full potential. Again they were genuinely concerned with any shortcomings and did everything possible to assist in correcting them. The product itself is super user friendly and easy to follow. It's not bogged down with an abundance of features which makes using ProcedureFlow and showing employees how to use it extremely simple. From a back-end perspective making any changes, and even allowing some expert employees to "suggest" changes within ProcedureFlow itself makes the product ever so relevant. Updating procedures and alerting the staff in real time keeps the operation moving smoothly and eliminating the need for on-going training. Final Thoughts: If able to implement to your business needs then ProcedureFlow is a time-saver. Unfortunately in a business unit that isn't as streamlined and requires a lot of multi-tasking in multiple systems, ProcedureFlow is only able to be useful for training purposes for us. Keeping up with another system, while maneuvering through 4 other systems on every call, was too daunting of a task.

Varick from Medavie Blue Cross

Procedure Flow really allows the creation of one source of truth

Great experience. Solid interface with lots of support. Great staff that really put the time into making out transition a success. A great way to take complex situations and make them digestible for operational users. I found it particularly useful for new hires. We support multiple lines of business in a complex, constantly changing environment. Having the ability to encode the process for thousands of different situations, in a modular, approachable way has been a game changer for our training and onboarding.

Alex from Gardiner Pole Systems Ltd

Simple but powerful software which is allowing us to streamline all of departments

This software has very easily allowed us to simplify, streamline and modernize the procedures in every department of our company. It also is proving a great tool in training new team members. Previously we have found that knowledge sharing files, both hard copy and on the server have proved difficult to access and keep up to date. Now the very latest information about products and procedures is instantly at all staff's fingertips. We have also found in the process of creating our Procedure Flows that we have been able to re-examine most of our current procedures and actually improve them. To get the best from PF we are installing 2nd monitors for each PC so that staff can work with Procedure Flow up and visible all of the time.

Pros

Cons

Currently cannot link to or embed PDF files, only images. The ability to have an offline backup stored locally would be good, but not essential.

Kenton from Portville Veterinary Clinic

Industry: Veterinary

Perfect for my business's needs!

Gave us a good way to increase the consistency and quality of our service.

Pros

I needed a way to create detailed flow-charts for out veterinary hospital's SOPs. PF's software does that well. PF also gives me the ability to quickly and easily update any SOP AND gives any user the ability to suggest changes/improvements. Both of those are very valuable features that I didn't even know I wanted!

Cons

The main problem that I have with it is the inability to print off the information which forces employees to log in on a computer to access an SOP. Out business is one where only a few of our employees work at a desk with a computer. That forces the rest to walk away from their tass, go to a computer and log in when they need to look up information. Having a hard-copy printout would make their jobs easier. And save the business money!

Tom from JM Bullion

Simple & Powerful

I've been using ProcedureFlow for several months now and it's changing the way we run our operations. First of all it's a great practice to build these out for every part of your business because it forces you to think things through logically and step by step. We don't only use it for our contact center but everything from accounting to human resources. My main concern when I started using it was the adherence component, which has not been flawless, but getting that right is up to management and has little to do with the software. I had several departments initially tell me this software would be of no use to them, but after sitting down with them and working through some flows they were convinced otherwise. This is dramatically better than the old 200 page manual that no one reads. From the tech perspective this application is excellent. It's very intuitive, fast, and robust. I haven't experienced any bugs or downtime since I've been using it. It's all visual drag and drop so there's really no learning curb. The team is super responsive and attentive so on the few occasions where I had questions they were answered within minutes. Overall this was a great find for our company and we're very happy with it.

Sam from Genesys

Handles complex process flows easily

I was recently tasked with mapping our complex business processes from Pre-Sales through Steady State to ensure all of our customer touch points were robust and would lead to a great customer experience for all newly acquired customers. Once we established a regular cadence to our process, it was easy to orient new team members to the existing process flow, show them what we knew and where process gaps existed, solicit there input and then capture their contribution in real time. This approach, when replicated repeatedly, allowed us to quickly build out a working process flow, complete with swim lanes, clear accountability and process gaps. From this point, we are going to circle back and close the gaps. Really like this tool. Great support from the Procedure Flow team when we have feature requests and functionality questions. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Cons

Not sure if it can export as PDF or VSD file type, but these formats can be used to share process snippets externally for customers that ask for details during audits, without sharing our entire proprietary flow.

Sergio from Whirlpool Corporation

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent tool that enabled us to communicate our process to our remote employees and contractors

Pros

Our team is currently using Procedureflow to communicate our SOP (standard operating procedure) to our field service network across Canada. We love the fact that the tool is mobile friendly and our service technicians and field service managers can access our process in real-time conveniently thru their laptops, tablets or smart phones. Easy access to our SOP in real-time is driving adherence to process as well as employee engagement. Collaboration among our team is now easier; everyone can easily provide feedback and propose modifications to our process.

Maggie from Mariner

Procedure Flow for In-house Counsel Needs

I just started using Procedure Flow as a means to engage operations. I manage the legal processes as In-House Counsel, but I need operations to follow these processes. By using Procedure Flow, I can engage everyone and, most importantly, give them room to shape the process. In particular, I am rolling out Procedure Flow to ensure we have contracts that have been appropriately approved with managed risks, signed and properly stored. When the company uses Procedure Flow, I can easily knock of multiple legal due diligence items that I plan to use to reduce insurance premiums, reduce litigation risk, educate operations of legal risks and mitigation and make contract engagement a smooth process that will not slow the company down. Excellent!

Pros

I like how a sub process is tucked within the structure. In the past my process flow charts were far to busy, creating an overwhelming sense in those trying to understand them, let alone use.

Richard from Genesys, Inc.

Using ProcedureFlow for Customer Journey Mapping for Cloud Service Offers

Starting last year we adopted ProcedureFlow as our tool for Customer Journey Mapping, replacing PowerPoint, for several of our cloud services . The tool is very easy to use, simple and intuitive. It has enabled us to bring people into the process and get up to speed very quickly in helping to document end-end cloud service delivery processes. We use the flows with our Customer Success Management teams and our cross-functional teams working on continuous improvement. PF makes it easy to provides a high level map that links to the detailed work flows that individual functional teams maintain in their own tools, e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight, Jira, OpenAir, etc. We looked at several other tools built for journey mapping as well as Visio, but the clarity and simplicity of ProcedureFlow won out. One feature we wanted was the ability to "clone" flows and that was delivered. As a company, PF has been great to work with and a valuable business partner.

Lisa from Innovatia Inc.

Procedure Flow captured our tribal knowledge

With ProcedureFlow, we were able to capture all of our tribal knowledge and reduce the amount of time spent looking for and providing on-the-job support. We have built updating procedures into our daily workflows, so the latest information is always available. ProcedureFlow is easy to use and makes onboarding so much easier.

Pros

easy to use, easy to update, easy to capture feedback

Megan from Enbridge Gas New Brunswick

ProcedureFlow is a great tool for Process Mapping

We've been using ProcedureFlow for a little over two years to map our current processes. We have found it very helpful to see our processes laid out visually in ProcedureFlow. It's made easier for us to see where we can make improvements. ProcedureFlow has also been great, in that, we have one source for our process documentation. We know we only need to update a process in one place and everyone who needs to, will see it. There is no more worrying about distributing documentation and making sure old stuff is tossed. We started using ProcedureFlow by training, but now we're mapping processes every day, on our own. We've found this software to be very useful for us, as well as easy to use.

Tony from Guest-Tek Interactive Entertainment

Can't Function Without It

We purchased a few seats to get started and within hours realized how vital ProcedureFlow is to what we do. We love the ease of use, functionality and collaborative aspects of this software.

Pros

Quick start. Very little learning curve. Intuitive. Ability to collaborate on flows easily.

Cons

There are always cons just haven't run across them. Maybe there aren't any?

Suzie from Innovatia

Manager - Technical Support

ProcedureFlow helped bring consistency and efficiency in my team by providing us with a tool to document easy to follow process flows, links to internal documents/templates as well as internal/external URLs. This tool is browser-based so it's easy to navigate and is always available in the Cloud. In one of my teams, the training time for the newest team members was streamlined to 1/3 of the training time it had taken to ramp the initial set of team members. The knowledge from our experienced agents was captured and continues to be updated as needed to provide a single source of information to enable all agents to do their jobs effectively and provide a consistent end customer experience.

tyrone from United Way Association of SC

Great Product! Excellent Customer Service!

I initially was introduced to ProcedureFlow at a Genesys event. The presentation was very informative and got the organization thinking that this product would work for us. The individuals that we worked with from the start of PF to the end were consummate professionals, dedicated, and very hard working. They left no stone unturned to figure out how the product could help improve efficiency, lower costs, and streamline different ideas and procedures into one flow. I would recommend this product to any call center or business that needs to cut down on training time, turnover, and streamline procedures.

Christopher from Lam Research

Overall positive. Used Procedure Flow to document processes and knowledge management for new hires.

Centralized location for documents Hyperlinks to SharePoint files Add members and assign ownership/responsibilities One process that is continuously improved by SMEs

Pros

Provides a visual step-by-step workflow that takes complex procedures and turns them into easy to use management tools. Cost effective with a great collaboration feature that allows users to interact and continuously improve processes. Procedure Flow is user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Tracking usage rate is currently vague only capturing last log-on and not intent of usage. Currently does not link into SAP, but once capable it will be extremely powerful for our company

Dave from Enbridge Gas New Brunswick

Using Procedureflow to provide training and drive improvement in Corporate Services

We have been using Procedureflow to document numerous processes within our Coporate Services group. We have seen particular success in our Customer Billing area. Through our documentation of these processes we have been able to train a number of our staff in a much more efficient way. We have also utilized our procedureflow documentation to facilitate process improvement . Procedureflow has shown to be a great support on both fronts. We plan to utilize Procedureflow further in other areas to support additional improvements.

Greg from Whirlpool Canada

Incredibly easy to learn, made process mapping simple

ProcedureFlow has been great in the few months we have used it - very intuitive design allowed us to quickly learn and develop our process maps and publish to a broad audience. The process flows also work well on mobile. The support from the ProcedureFlow team has been outstanding. We have taken advantage of group training sessions along with 1-1 process reviews to ensure our maps flow properly and are easy to navigate. They have great training videos and best practices available on their help forums for added support. Definitely recommend ProcedureFlow if you need a process visualization tool for training or day-to-day work.

Pros

Easy to learn, great support support team.

Patrick from EGNB

ProcedureFlow

EGNB has been using ProcedureFlow for 3 years. It allows Staff to improve processes, deliver consistant information and messages to our customers. Very functional and easy to learn. Faster on-boarding of new employees.