• Pros

• "Easy to install. Great support from the team. Integrates well with other products"

• "Easy to use, great system, Monitoring and patch management is a breeze"

• "This product is simple, satisfying, feature rich, and is very robust, easy to deploy and set group polices amazing"

• Cons

• "Setup was easy however communication for setting up the SSL on the self hosted option was somewhat spotty. "

• "Sometimes lacks a bit of polish, but this is a system mostly for IT pros so not a deal breaker. "

• "ALERTS ALERTS ALERTS - I need to manage thosebetter. Great feature but blink an eye & they grow in numbers at an alarming rate."

Browse Pulseway Reviews

Ed from nextSource

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Pulseway is the absolute best monitoring solution out there!

Pros

I began using Pulseway as PcMonitor a few years ago. I had been using another product that was hard to configure and prone to so many false alarms it was useless. Then I found Pulseway and the whole game changed. Pulseway is priced fairly my previous solution was SO expensive and the support spotty. The Pulseway software is easy to configure and can be accessed securely from pc or smartphone. Critical functions like restarting services , rebooting machines and even access to a command line can be done remotely. I get the right warnings directly to my phone or desktop wherever I am. I was on the beach in Maui over Christmas and one of my servers had a problem with a service that needed to be restarted with other monitoring products I would have had to go back to my room, start up my laptop, hope to get wifi and vpn connection and RDP directly to the problem machine. Pulseway allowed me to clear the alert, check the status of the server and restart the service (Apache Tomcat) from my chair on the beach and not miss a minute of my childrens surfing lesson. Our organization has embraced this software. I recommended this to a colleague who had a critical scheduling server running multiple tasks via task scheduler. Due to service account limitations the server would log out the account every weekend. My colleague installed Pulseway and was able to keep the server signed in while we pursued a permanent solution and now has multiple servers on his own account.

Cons

I have yet to find a serious downside to this product. It is truly amazing and just works well. Well worth the low cost.

Paul from Ideal Technologies, Inc.

Premium RMM at Great Cost

Pulseway is a great RMM tool, and with the introduction of third party patch management I think they have the opportunity to become one of the best platforms on the market in features, ease of use and cost. Support requests were generally answered quickly, the setup and deployment was easy and the use of the platform was easy to learn. This is a great platform.

Pros

This RMM platform is incredibly easy to use and setup. Offering silent install of the agent, the ability to lock out the agent from users making changes and from our experience it used little system resources. The RMM comes with it's own integrated remote access tool which allows for seamless remote connection to client endpoints, as well as integrated remote command line tools and remote Powershell right in the dashboard, making it easy to perform tasks without interrupting users. Built in scripting with multiple predefined scripts was a plus, but the ability to custom create and deploy scripts to the dashboard was a huge benefit, especially when remote installing third party software and tools. The dashboard design is modern, the support agent can be branded to your company, and users can request support right from the quicklaunch icon. Additionally, the remote chat feature allows for communicating with a logged in user without having to remote connect to the endpoint, making it easy to give a user a heads up if you need to connect or reboot their machine. Overall the Pulseway RMM product is worth taking a look at for any MSP interested in getting premium features as half (or less) of the cost of the other guys, without compromising on ease of use or support.

Cons

Third party patch management is just now being rolled out for Pulseway, a feature that many other RMM platforms we reviewed already had in place. We had to use a third party patch management platform to manage non-Microsoft patches. The antivirus integration (for Webroot) doesn't allow management from the dashboard - if you want to add sites or configure policies you have to connect to the Webroot dashboard directly. You can deploy the AV solution from the Pulseway dashboard, but you would have to have already setup the profile for the deployment in Webroot. Pulseway requires a minimum 25 seats - so if you are a small MSP or just starting out, you may end up paying for unused seats - however, the price per seat for workstations is one of the lowest I have seen in the industry, so you'd likely still save money over the other platforms.

Reasons for Choosing Pulseway

Cost, ease of use, included tools and available integrations.

Darius from Tao Group

Pulseway life with and without it

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting. Security department is using this to monitor all servers/workstations/firewalls Compliance department uses the this to monitor events Infrastructure uses this to monitor traffic and anything live changes

Pros

I can not picture working anywhere and not having Pulseway on my phone. There have been so many features added, that in the 10+ years I have been using it throughout the companies I have owed or worked for , that I have not been able to implement all of them. What is important to me I am able to have a life outside of work due to this tool. Simplifies my job, I able to asses what is critical and what is with just a glance at my phone. The ability to monitor systems is easy for anyone to do, but what Pulseway did is dial down to services, processes, it can even pick up SNMP traffic from our switches and firewalls. Without this tool simply I would have to work 3-6 hours a day more. Ownership, management all the way down to techs that work for this company bend over backwards to bring new features and make this product better every single day and they listen to their customers needs.

Cons

Cons ... none. I can not say anything bad as they have adapted to everything I need I thrown at them no matter how small.

Rex from Inspire Business Solutions

A Low Cost Option with Everything!

For the price, you have workarounds. It does havea learning curve, and will take you time to get used to the way Pulseway does things. Sometimes its seems wacky the way things work. They offer decent support and most questions get resolved. Good think is they are always fixing issues, and updating the features. Saving money with Pulseway was our draw to it. Very happy with the way it offers many of the features in solutions costing 5 times the price. No commitment, no contract pricing let us play with it and decide without worry. Enjoy the professional layout.

Pros

It does take time to learn. It has many features, many modules and lots to offer. The price is the draw to Pulseway, as it is much cheaper than the leader in the RMM and MSP industry. They offer full managed support for servers, which if your an MSP, you will see the value there. The cost per server is low enough to make it profitable and give you access to network and server engineers at a low cost. The sales and marketing feature has lots of potential. The dashboard feature for systems is one the best.

Cons

Workflow and process flow is confusing. Needs a better one dashboard solution for everything and not having to jump to differnet modules. The integrated help desk, has issues and needs better integration with the RMM. Overall it needs a better workflow process.

Dave from Davidon Homes

We Love Pulseway

Pulseway has gotten better and continues to improve on their service offering. They have partnered with Webroot for antivirus and security training and Unitrends for backup. Both services we use and neither has let us down. I highly recommend Pulseway and we are very happy with their service. Give them a test drive and see for yourself how admin friendly they are.

Pros

We have been using Pulseway for 3 years system wide. Our IT team has until this year consisted of just me to support 14 sites. Most of my sites are relatively close with my closest at 1 mile and furthest 90 miles away. But I have one site in Colorado and another in Florida. Pulseway lets me manage all sites seamlessly. With their recent addition of 3rd party software updating, it is a more complete offering that makes our jobs so much easier. Their phone app is what sold me on Pulseway and continues to provide the best remote tool that Ive ever seen.

Cons

I come from a small MSP consulting background where we tried several different RMMs & PSAs but ended up using Continuum for our main system. Ive also used SolarWinds in the past, Pulseway handles most of the tasks that Continuum and SolarWinds do, not 100% yet, but the few parts that are left out is room for improvement and growth.

Peter from Columbia Data Products - Snapback

Pulseway controls the activities of my system and keeps me always informed.

All those moments in which we were slaves of our teams where our presence was necessary, with the acquisition of Pulseway has been forgotten, because with this excellent tool we can monitor and control all activities presented by the teams and servers of the company from any mobile device. There are many occasions that we have avoided major inconveniences to hardware and software for our sastifaccion.Me I like the particularity that this system has to be able to integrate amounts of third-party services, among which we can mention are Zandesk, Slack, Pagger Duty, etc, that can expand solutions that help to obtain greater value of infrastructure management services.

Pros

The installation of Pulseway in our equipment was very simple, we also delight with its user interface. This system has kept us aware of all the activity that can present our servers at all times, as we are always receiving notifications in advance, with this platform we have no problems in browsing files, operate maintenance windows, manage network connectivity and much more. We can monitor and control operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as well as any other applications if we use the monitoring API. It has a mobile application for IOS and Android devices, which means that we can track and manage all IT resources remotely, in the same way to advanced automation, so we do not have to spend a lot of time on routine tasks, copies security and security controls, etc.

Cons

Pulseway is a wonderful system, which means that it is difficult to find defects.

Corey from Reverie

Industry: Furniture

Low Cost RMM with Great Value

We transitioned from Labtech automate to pulseway and it's been remarkably simple to switch. The cost savings and what I find to be superior scripting automation has made pulseway my favorite RMM to date.

Pros

Cost Ability to Deploy from local servers Remote Powershell/Command Prompt is a life saver The scheduled execution of Powershell/Batch Scripts Easily control windows updates

Cons

No remote access for Mac OS The biggest con is that functions are split between the web interface, the Pulseway Remote Desktop app, and the Pulseway dashboard app, for example, you can only chat a user from the web interface and not directly from the remote desktop application, or you can only configure the customers pulseway monitor configuration from the Dashboard application.

Reasons for Choosing Pulseway

The tools the software offered combined with the low price point compared to our previous solution.

james from JAMESERVICES

It really makes IT heroes

I'm able to assist my customers without needing to move to their office. For critical incidents, events, I'm alerted.

Pros

Accessible on web and mobile, you can see at a glance you managed endpoints and have a total control on them.

Cons

I seen no cons even though some small improvements could be added

Reasons for Choosing Pulseway

it was the most affordable and the most complete solution that I found on Internet, almost all features that I imagined were there and the support and sales team is available and efficient

Adolf from Fortinet

Pulseway effectively solves IT problems in the company.

This platform gives me great technological help in the administrative process of the entire IT system and departments of the company and also keeps me informed in real time of all the devices that are active.

Pros

Pulseway allows me to fully visualize the process of the operating system of the company that runs in IT, it is very significant for our organization to observe how the activity is presented on the network, the attention that deserves to be attentive to all the complexities and routines such as the verification of the temperature of the CPU, on the other hand we will always be aware of the activity that the system presents, since we will always be alerted at the time of any problem. A very important aspect of this platform is that it is not necessary to schedule IT tasks manually, because your system performs them automatically in the background.

Cons

I consider that Pulseway is a platform that presents very significant technological characteristics and properties, so I am very satisfied with the service it has provided me so far.

Jeremy from Carroll EMC

Industry: Utilities

Best Remote IT Management software on the market.

Task automation, patch management, and system monitoring have become a breeze since implementing this product.

Pros

Ease of use and deployment. Was able to get started in minutes, and new systems are automatically added with the advanced deployment features.

Cons

The native windows app is a little hard to use, but the web interface and mobile apps are much more convenient.

Jacob Dahl from Exato A/S

A toolbox that makes maintaining hundreds of systems easy

After spending a lot of time monitoring and maintaining systems (both Windows servers, Workstations and Linux servers), Pulseway has proven that the time spend building the right policy and groups is well spend. its easy to monitor whatever we chose. Also it's super cool, to be able to call a costumer, almost at the same time a notification pops up, to tell them, that we are aware of the problem. Even if we are out of the office, we can do some of the maintenance via the phone app Pulseway is a tool, that helps our helpdesk and maintenance save time

Pros

The ease of use The way its posible to use our own scripts in maintenance The installation proces The user and group setup The policy setup The repporting feature The feature to use kaspersky, and get notifications via Pulseway app or dashboard The dashboard used as an info monitor in our Helpdesk, so we are aware of any issues, in a matter of a few minutes Patching servers is super easy

Cons

in older versions, the user handeling wasnt that great - but after version 6.X, this has become very easy to use We did have some issues regarding users that was able to see all tags or script - I guess this has been corrected now

Sean from Bi-Tech

Amazing Product

Very Positive, Between Tech Supports Fast respond time, and Sales Rep checking in and letting me know personally of new features

Pros

Very Fast and Reliable Product. this product and made it 100 times easier to monitor and responded to failures within minutes rather than the end user calling hours after a problem has arrived. This product is has endless features and endless customization for automation.

Cons

1 update to fix Web viewing of server backups took a long time to fix ( this is now working and flawless), and does not support Legacy OS (Server 2008, Server 2003) but it is a good thing to move forward.

Steve from Jamestown Resource Group

Great Overall Management Tool

I am using Pulseway for Systems management and compliance. It is used on end user desktops as well as servers. We use it for Antivirus central management. (Webroot). We use it for end user support using the Pulseway Remote Desktop. We also use it for systems monitoring and alerting. It is a very effective tool.

Pros

Having the mobile app combined with the web portal allows me to manage my devices practically anytime anywhere! The scripting tools help me accomplish tasks effortlessly for tasks that are not built in to the system, which is rare. It is also a very versatile/customizable tool for monitoring and notifications.

Cons

There hasn't been an update for the Win 10 App in a while. I would love an investment in this tool. But, I have moved to the web portal as a workaround. I would love to schedule deployment of Antivirus and scripting for when the next time a device checks in, not just when they are online.

Eric from kmo:city

I did it the Pulseway

My clients have a good overview of their inventory. Updating windows is effortless.

Pros

easy to use and to deploy. Good reporting functionality. Patching and monitoring is super!

Cons

The PSA functionality is too much. It would be easier to select which modules you actually need. The remote desktop feature is very limited in comparison to Teamviewer. It would be nice to have a dutch translation.

AWESOME Software for Server Monitoring

Easy server monitoring from the Pulseway Phone App. Custom alerts to ensure servers are functioning properly on a daily basis.

Pros

Very affordable for the services provided. We installed this on about 20 critical servers to monitor their status. We would receive real-time updates as soon as the server went offline. When we would get offline alerts for all servers, we new immediately this was possibly a power outage and we would work quickly to safely turn off the monitors. Also allowed to add access to specific modules such as SQL queries or Active Directory. The Active Directory module is great for anyone that manages user accounts. Often times if we were in a meeting or out of the office, we could easily unlock users, reset passwords, etc from the mobile application. It is very easy to install and the interface is very straight forward. Allows you to have many options for specific alerts (when the server goes offline, when storage space is being maxed out, unauthorized logins, etc).

Cons

There wasn't anything I did not like about this product. I highly recommend this to be added to any organization with critical servers.

Amazing product, amazing team, fantastic value

Pros

Best monitoring and management software out there Well priced Has all the features one would require Control everything from your phone with the Phone App New features added all the time Support is brilliant Able to rebrand the software with your own company information Group policies make managing settings across organisations/departments a breeze Ability to create custom scripts is fantastic Easy to for technicians to adopt and my clients love it

Cons

Remote desktop isn't the fastest and lacks built in file transfer and chat (chat is done via a separate app) - although support say they are working to improve this. Can't manage third party updates in patch management Would love more antivirus options, perhaps Malwarebytes or Bitdefender There isn't an unlimited endpoints license option (or a per technician license model) to help curb costs when you've got a considerable amount of endpoints to license

Shaffi from First IT Solutions

Great software with low upfront expense

Eyes and feet for most features accessible remotely. Monitoring, and now remote access is also great and getting better.

Pros

Most features available across all platforms, pricing is great, adding new features on a regular basis is good too

Cons

Paying in local currency would be a great option to have, when logged in to the website a lot of space is taken up by unwanted or blank areas making it difficult to see all features in one page forcing us to scroll and even doing so the useful info is very limited so unable to see all the useful info in one page. Please see the Agent Status page under Antivirus as an example, almost 60% of the page has been taken up by blank spaces and huge buttons and only 5 systems can be viewed in one page.

Chima from viaTech Global

Pulseway RMM offers great value for small and growing MSPs

With a growing number of RMM vendors going the way of the venture capital playground, Pulseway is a refreshing return to sanity, especially for small and growing MSPs. Pulseway caters to what really matters most to me in all the important areas, and its support staff has demonstrated ample interest in helping me grow my business.

Pros

Pulseway provides me with quick, distraction-free insight and access to everything I need to stay proactive in a simple, uncomplicated Dashboard without the clutter, noise and feature-bloat of most other RMM platforms. Real-time endpoint status indicators and alerts, along with the added bonus of remote background management, enable problem remediation without impacting users. Best of all, the price is right with Pulseway, I pay for what I use and no longer have to be burdened with minimums and long-term contracts.

Cons

Pulseway Remote Desktop currently lacks support for Remote Printing and is not available for macOS at the moment. The lack of Patch validation and vetting, in the face of Microsoft's notorious history of buggy patch releases, leaves MSPs to their own wits and due diligence of pre-deployment patch testing. Nonetheless, Pulseway management has proven to be responsive to its customers' needs, and I remain hopeful that these shortcomings will be addressed in some future release of the RMM platform.

Thor from Co-op IT Services

My review

I really like Pulseway. The company has great ideas they just need to keep up with technology. We should be seeing a monitor for NAS devices by now. Make it control printers. Cloud printing would be so much more useful to me than 3rd party patching. I don't know why this 3rd party patching is getting so much attention, I find it quite useless.

Pros

I like the fact that I can do most of my repairs without interrupting my clients work. I also like the antivirus integration.

Cons

The PSA is terrible, we are not going to continue using it. I wish there was more antivirus choices. I hope the dashboard will eventually provide more useful information such as the asset info panel, it doesn't provide enough info.

Raymond from MicroNet Computers, Inc.

Industry: Computer Networking

We are an IT consulting firm and find the Pulseway system essential to our day to day operations

We are able to better service and respond to events at our clients. We service over 100 client sites to include workstations, Servers, NAS etc. This product gives use the capability to handle and monitor almost all system/network operations.

Pros

We have been using this product for the past several years and find that we rely on it more and more each year. Out techs can check client workstations and servers at a glance. We are able to troubleshoot our clients issues instantly which helps keep costs down and clients very happy. This is a very affordable product with great flexibility and power to aid in IT operations. I would highly recommend it to other IT professionals.

Reliable Monitoring Solution

Using as a tool to externally monitor a few key machines to ensure that they and their services are externally reachable and provide prompt and reliable alerting to mobile devices if there is an issue.

Pros

Great iOS app, powerful feature support especially for those that are managing a Windows heavy environment. Free tier is better now, supporting two devices to give a better chance and trialing the product.

Cons

Licensing seems a bit expensive for what you get and some of the Mac features are less paid attention to, seems to be very heavily focused on Windows support (which may be good or bad depending on what you use).

Best time saving software available

Pros

I love the pricing. I pay far less than what I would pay with other RMM providers. I get more than I pay for with Pulseway. I manage hundreds of computers as the sole IT provider for my company. I tried multiple competitors software before deciding on Pulseway. The others were cumbersome or had licensing that did not fit what we needed to do. With Pulseway I pay for what I need, no more.

Cons

There are areas that Pulseway lacks in, the predominant being MAC usage. My only complaint is not being able to push MAC updates, and use the remote desktop App on a MAC.

Achilles from Research

Pulseway is a professional tool that simplifies the administrator's work

Pros

Pulseway has many advantages. Firstly, it gives you the ability to administer your systems (servers, computers, etc) remotely, by including many features (command prompt, windows update, antivirus update, etc.). Secondly, it allows you to schedule jobs (e.g. windows update) or to execute tasks for all of your systems.

Cons

I believe that Pulseway has two disadvantages. Firstly, it is my opinion that the cost of this service should be reduced. Secondly, it should have the ability to wake up computers without the use of a static ip address (with the use of a broadband router).

Bart from FieldHaven Feline Center

Pulseway makes my life easier

Pulseway helps me take care of IT needs of a small non-profit. It's just the right size for what I need to do to maintain their environment. The support staff is very responsive and are always eager to help solve problems I may have, or teach me how to use the new features.

Pros

I love the mobile app. It's the highlight of the service. It is well laid out, all functions are easily accessible and being able to execute scripts on the go is very convenient.

Cons

Does not have all of the features that other RMM tools have, but it's getting there. It's a constantly improving product, with new features added on regular basis.

Anthony from Samaritans

Excellent Product

Was suggested Pulseway as a replacement piece of software for a multitude of other 'Monitoring' tools that were in use with a little bit of help starting out we up and running within a day or two and now cant live without it. If something goes wring we are now almost always the first to know.

Pros

Was a game changer for us, real time status of our servers and services. Including sites and licences All in one place. Love the App as some built in fixes and control functions I find really useful.

Cons

Not much really, The dashboard app could be improved but I don't think I have checked out the latest version

Stephen from Hansen Properties

How we use Pulseway

It's so incredibly useful. I turns long overnight procedures into playing with your phone on the couch. It would take me around 2x 8 hour overnight shifts to properly run updates all the machines, now its all done from my couch as the wife and I watch TV together. Just fantastic!

Pros

It visually offers you the information you are looking for in an easy to read and intuitively presented manner. It saves me hours a week, days every month and at least a month every year to simply allow me to keep my workstations working optimally. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Pulseway makes my links stronger!

Cons

The leg work needed to set up correctly. Manually setting each PC to Wake on LAN, Name changes, Writing scripts, etc... Sometimes I feel that this product is really 3 in one. However the cohesion of it all is broken. I don't often use the remote software, relying heavily on Microsoft RDP. Or simply just walking to their location. If the remote option was in the same space I would find the CPU or the Updates, than I would utilize it more. Same with Webroot, my antivirus, I find myself using the Pulseway to install the software on other's PCs, however I lack in utilizing the full benefits because of the many steps needed to.

Andrew from Information Technology

Best RMM Software

I can monitor in real time the performance of all the computers that I am tasked with managing at all of my client companies. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly.

Pros

I like the ease of implementation and ease of use.

Cons

I wish the company provided more training to customers. I feel that there are many more features built into Pulseway that I would benefit from using, but am not using because I don't know how.

Morn

May 2015

Monitoring and Management - anytime, anywhere!

Having been in various IT related industries throughout my career I've used a variety of solutions similar to Pulseway. None have made attending to any alerts or issues throughout the infrastructure this quick and easy. Offering a single pane of glass for your entire infrastructure, you get the information you need, in a format that's efficient, and can attend to issues from your phone! Yes you can install a SSH and RDP client on your phone and launch browsers, but every one of these methods wastes precious minutes as you scramble to open everything needed to attend to a critical issue. With Pulseway, this is no longer any concern!

Pros

Most importantly - getting to work quicker. With direct integration with various services used throughout your environment, Pulseway offers immediate access to resolving issues, without the need to hop between different management interfaces, control panels or other systems. Consistent interfaces throughout their applications, be it the web interface, Windows or mobile apps. A passionate and amazing vendor - suggestions are taken seriously and these guys genuinely take to heart any feedback you give them. Constant improvements - they are always working towards improving their product and adding new features.

Cons

Nothing of importance - my last point noted with the Pros is the passion shown by the vendor - this nullifies any real shortcoming because every criticism/suggestion I've had has not only been attended to, but are slated for release with future updates!

Kendall from Malone IT Group

Time saver

Great. The support is quick and they are always adding new features. We look forward to seeing what other integrations are added.

Pros

The ability to manage servers and computers from a cellphone app. If we are onsite somewhere and receive a notification, we can act on it immediately. Patch management is another feature we rely on. The ability to centrally push out updates across all devices saves us a lot of time.

Cons

The remote desktop app sometimes has issues connecting but works for the most part. The recently released third party patch management is behind on which apps it can support compared to other companies, but they are planning to keep adding more.

Nick from EP Wealth Advisors

Overall, my experience has been a good one. I haven't had Pulseway for that long so im still working out some minor kinks, but there hasn't been anything that I feel cant be fixed. When you buy software, one of the dreaded questions you ask is "how is their support?". With Pulseway they are incredibly responsive and quick to resolve the issue.

Pros

What I liked most was the overall simplicity. It was easy to install and easy to use right off the bat. There was some configuration that I didn't understand but when I reached out to support (many times) they were very quick and were able to resolve my issues each time. If you dont have an Active Directory environment like myself, this is a solid option. Its not going to be AS robust in features and manageability but it comes close enough.

Cons

My ONLY issue so far is that pushing updates doesnt work that well. By that I mean it will not push the big feature updates. For example, if im on version 1803, Pulseway will find and install anything between 1803 and 1809, but will not install 1809. And it obviously will not find the updates after 1809 until that update has been installed manually (or by other means if you have it).

Jim from Intuit Networks

Pulseway is a great IT tool

Pulseway lets me see when computers and devices are connected to the internet and when they are not. I can see who logs on right away to make sure it is a legitimate user, the time they logged in and when they logged out. This has helped me to identify viruses and unauthorized activity. It gives even the ip address of who is accessing if it is a remote connection, which triggers an alert. All of the people at Pulseway I have dealt with are always friendly and eager to help.

Pros

It has all of the features needed to professionally monitor all the electronic devices customer use today. It is efficient and reliable.

Cons

The one thing I would like to have is the ability to transfer files while connected remotely.

Great "All-in-one" solution that is affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive big-name RMM/PSA solutions.

Pros

Amazing support team - makes the setup process a lot less painful, great response times, extremely wide variety of monitoring capabilities, relatively fair pricing, semi-active community, extensive mobile app, PSA/RMM integration makes for easy ticketing/billing, active communication, once you're familiar with the product it becomes very easy to use. Great "All-in-one" solution that is more affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive bigger-name solutions. Can and will continue to compete with the bigger companies in the future.

Cons

Roadmap sometimes inaccurate, small customer base means forums are sometimes less active, setup can be painful if you don't have experience working with similar solutions. Technical support staff (available for training/onboarding) are helpful but team size is relatively small so their isn't always a lot of availability when it comes to scheduling. User manual doesn't help troubleshoot issues. Can't whitelabel the customer portal URL, which is unfortunate for some MSP's. Overall however, a fantastic product for MSP's.

Jason from Net-Works PC Repair

2nd Year Review

100% the best business investment so far!

Pros

We have had this software for little over 2 years now. It is a complete RMM tool that works flawlessly. With many options from snmp traps to thermals of the device you are monitoring. The app is very easy to use with 80% of the same capability as the dashboard.

Henk from d3st1ny

Director D3st1ny IT Solutions

We are managing a server fleet and there are many things to like about Pulseway: Proactive, quick access, great overview/monitoring. We are on the road a lot and having all the access you need (reboot, disable user, you name it) on your phone has made out life much easier. Our response times have improved dramatically.

Pros

great dashboard and access from you mobile.

Cons

we haven't found one, but it would be great to have similar application on your desktop that having it on you phone.

Nathan from IT Connect

Overwhleming Potential

Pros

the overall wealth of information presented to you from a dashboard standpoint, as well as some of the 3rd party integrations is incredible, the ability for this to be a one-stop shop is there for sure but it still needs refinement

Cons

the RDP feature is very de-centralized (3 separate apps), no RDP support for mobile devices, no native mgmt app for OSX, a lot of the integrated features like software removal, updates etc, fail or dont uninstall as with the native Windows uninstall feature, native ADD/REMOVE AD features are also lacking

Scott from Schema Networks

Best Monitoring Package on The Planet

Pros

The ability for our team to effectively monitor all of our mission critical servers and resources. In addition, the ability for us to take corrective actions from our mobile devices is of great benefit. I'm not sure there really is a true competitor or replacement for this in the industry.

Cons

We really have nothing negative to say about the product.

George from Cezanne HR

All you need plus nice xtras.

I am able to quickly add someone to a group and then take over. No need to exchange pwds/ids. no need for complicated configuration so that i can re-connect after a reboot. the integration with kaspersky is a nice touch. it is really handy especially when you have to help out non-technical people. Moreover, I am using in on my hosted and development machines as well as my raspi and unraid storage servers making the back up process almost hands free!!!!

Pros

Most of all i liked the new ability to send a installation link to someone at get their system directly added to a existing group. Furthermore, the mobile app has all the functionality included so you are not missing out if you are not in-front of a desktop.

Cons

Does not have a remote control app for mobile.

Steve from Coastline Trust Company

Industry: Investment Management

The best remote management tool Ive ever used.

Pros

Pulseway allows me to manage servers and workstations remotely with ease. The mobile app has saved me from trips on site nearly daily. The Pulseway team is constantly adding new features and the support folks are very responsive and thoroughly knowledgeable of their product. I dont know how I got through my first 20 years in IT without it.

Kenneth

Mobile Device Enabled Enterprise Monitoring, Alert Notification, and Management

I've used the Pulseway product for several years and have found nothing else that comes close to its extensive monitoring, alerting, and management capabilities. And now that you can securely manage your systems via mobile devices, it really has no competition. You can run CMD shell and PowerShell scripts on Windows systems, perform maintenance, work with services, work with filesystems, and perform updates with a swipe and a tap. Pulseway's solution is easy to use and to setup. You also have the same management powers on Mac OS X and on Linux, including Raspian. If you're an MSP, Pulseway is the solution you've been looking for. You can group your customers into their own groups for organization. You can also create multiple user accounts so that you can enable different levels of authority on monitored systems from read-only to full administrator.

Pros

Mobile-enabled management Enterprise-level capabilities for monitoring and alerting Audit logs Deep insight into operating system and service management System Grouping Easy to setup and to use Low cost per instance (<$2.00 per instance) Remote management via any device or browser Real-time monitoring and notifications Low barrier to entry into true enterprise monitoring, alerting, and remote management

Cons

You have to manage groups from the endpoints, but soon (I believe) you'll be able to manage groups from the Enterprise console application and App.

Breno

Take monitoring in your pocket and be advised of any issues

Pros

Very great app and good support! Pulseway really help me to prevent big issues speceally infoming then before happening. And it have a great app that works in iPhone so I can take control of my IT even if im out of office.

Cons

Dont know yet. Maybe the price? :-) App is fantastic and I dont know how we work without it before.

Clinton from Beaver Group

Industry: Mining & Metals

Getting better all the time

Bringing IT Management for a Group of companies in-house. Not being able to harness a MSPs system anymore we found Pulseway offers the same or better management for less.

Pros

Pulseway's RMM system allows remote management of systems and a handy ticketing system in the PSA as well. Compared to other offerings on the market that I looked at its quite competitive price wise, and every 6 months new features are release.

Yehuda from Priority Works

Great RMM PSA (though needs some improvements to make it the perfect software)

Pros

RMM features work well I love the remote CMD and remote PS, batches are great too.

Cons

can't remote to 2 screens at a time, remote connections freeze and drop sometimes, no reconnect on reboot, no alternative remote option, no bitdefender AV option, no remote from android app, New information entries are not possible within a ticket creation (-first need to go back and create the item/product/client/.....) would like to have a MSI repository to install files on client machines via scripts.

Martin

Excellent Product

Pros

Pulseway is an excellent product for me, as I travel between different clients, I know I will get alerts on my phone or tablet immediately so That I can deal with the problem whilst out and about without having to be tied to a desk. A massive amount of configuration available to help you capture virtually any alert situation.

Mike from AMS

Impossible to leave home without it

PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

Pros

Patch & restart servers/devices - on Sundays without having to logon. Saves 2 hours in my week at least. Most users don't even know downtime occurred.

Jon from City of Hanahan

Very powerful software that I probably dont use anywhere near to capacity

Applying updates on the fly, pushing out PS scripts as needed for certain tasks, and status monitoring are all a nice benefit when you are a one man IT Department.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to deploy. The Remote Desktop is a great replacement for my existing remote support software. The absolute best feature, in my opinion, is the ability to push out PS scripts to automate routine tasks; targeted to specific machines.

Cons

If I have to pick one; it is a little expensive for a small agency such as mine. I would also like to see me more PS script templates made available. Mainly because I am a total noob with PS and prefer to learn from others.

Dwayne from Articularis Healthcare

Small Business Review

Detailed system status. Software inventory. Update status messages. Backup for remote access.

Pros

Gives an abundance of end client information in an easy and (somewhat) intuitive interface. OS and software inventory are very useful.

Cons

- Although not a big problem, I noticed that with the new version, renaming can only be done on the machine itself or by using the Pulseway Dashboard. Moving to a different group can only be done on the machine itself or the WebApp. -

Jacob from avecdo - Connect & Grow

No bull shit , event based server/node monitorering solution

Pros

Easy to setup low cost dashboard and app Pulseway are accessible , we use that dashboard app to get events to use in our overall dashboard

Cons

Dashboard app lacks customization options i miss a list of all events instead of the marquee in the buttom. Server events is decentralized configured

James from James Burns Consulting LLC

Pulseway Review

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Customer service is wonderful. As an MSP, I get a weekly call or email from my account rep to make sure everything is working correctly. Has a great phone app that allows us to do just about everything mobile.

Cons

No issues. Software works as designed.

Andy from Detroit Technology Solutions

Pulsway Review

Pros

I like how easy it is to use when you get started. The UI is very friendly and being able to customize the notifications like storage space and sending us alerts when system resources were reaching a certain limit

Cons

Limited Mac Capabilities. Wish there were more Mac features.

Thomas from Milchwerke Schwaben eG

Industry: Food Production

Easy way to monitor your enviroment

Pros

The software is up and running quickly. You have a monitoring from any device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone) and you can interact through any device. You can give support very fast and effectivley.

Cons

No predefined management packs for software like MS Exchange or something else.