• Pros

• "I loved how easy it was to setup and how the knowledge base integrated into the chat widget. everything from the customer end looks and feels great. "

• "I like the user-friendly controls and instructions on setting everything up. I have very basic code skills and was able to set up like 5 different stores using this software "

• "The thing I like most about this software is the look and feel and ease of use both on the user side as well as the admin and agent side. "

• Cons

• "For small teams it works fine, but, for big teams it would be quite difficult to monitor and manage as there is no ticketing system in the software."

• "If I had to pick a con about this software, it would be the fact that I am addicted to it. "

• "I have to reach a bit to find something that I don't love about ReAmaze, but I'm not a massive fan of the format on the shout boxes. They're a bit confusing for some users."

Browse Reamaze Reviews

Oliver from Oliver M Style

A very modern take on customer support helpdesk, live chat, and customer engagement.

I manage all my customer service with this product. My marketing team also uses it to run promotional campaigns. Sales people use it to see who's on our website and can initiate sales quickly.

Pros

Reamaze is one of those products that you wish you started using years ago. This product has definitely evolved over the years. I first used it back in 2015. I'm back on it now in 2018 and it has matured in many ways. It's much more than a customer service platform. It also helps businesses with conversion optimization and its definitely moving into intercom territory. Customer service is spectacular. Reach out and you'll always hear back from someone.

Cons

Reamaze has a very unique design philosophy and it's not everyone's cup of tea. Everything is designed to be centralized and you do need to think a lot about what you want to do before doing it. There's not a lot of handholding which can make it a bit tough on newcomers.

Response from Reamaze

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the feedback Oliver! We'll be sure to make onboarding and learning new Re:amaze features easier in the future.

Justin from Avast Marine Works

Keeps us connected with customers

We use this app daily for all of our customer interactions. It has helped us gain a reputation in our industry for exceptional customer support. Our reviews submitted by customers mention this often.

Pros

I like how I can switch between the mobile and browser versions depending on where I am, whether at my desk or out and about. This allows me to rapidly reply to customer questions and also not allow any to accidentally go unanswered. Two features would really be quite valuable to me: 1) If composing a reply on, e.g., mobile but then not getting a chance to finish, having that partial reply automatically populate on my browser version when I open that ticket, allowing me to finish the reply seamlessly. 2) As I type replies, have Reamaze do background searches for similar replies and allow me to quickly cut-n-paste from existing, older tickets. For example, I often send URLs to customers for products they are looking for. If I type part of the product name, have it suggest that product's URL so I don't have to go look it up in another browser tab, copy/paste, etc. Otherwise, I do like the response templates and help articles but they sometimes aren't quite flexible enough for these sorts of quick responses. I also like how it seamlessly integrates with facebook messenger and other social media platforms.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app crashes when typing replies (iphone 8+/latest IOS) which gets irritating.

Ian from Wildfire Systems

The right product at the right price

We've been using Reamaze about two years and it's been just the right level of features to help our very small team at a very affordable price. We can set up automated responders (we have a few of these) to steer users toward support articles. Then if those don't answer the user's first-tier questions, we can pick up the thread and provide manual support. This helps keep our small team productive and not doing manually repetitive tasks like answering the question "how do i use this?" over and over.

Pros

Reamaze has multi-channel support threading (i.e. email, live chat, twitter) and knowledgebase features. These two pieces are usually always needed for a company. Most support packages that include both of these features cost a lot more. Reamaze is very affordable relative to other packages and much easier to use than other software like Zendesk.

Cons

The knowledgebase could use a little more updating/feature enrichment. Articles support markdown but not image uploading. I know image hosting increases costs for Reamaze and they're trying to keep prices low, but without hosting the images, it means a lot more work for authors to post the image somewhere else and then embed in an article.

Matt from Amplify My Business

Not quite there, but REALLY close to being a great support tool

Overall, the onboarding and setup experience was excellent but the live chat was enough of a turn off that we had to bounce. We might be back though if they clean it up!

Pros

Cons

The backed interface for the live chat is awful. Ultimately we decided to leave because the chat function wasn't meeting our needs.

Response from Reamaze

Replied September 2019

Hi Matt, Thanks for leaving a candid and honest review for Re:amaze. We do remember speaking to you about the experience and what we're looking to improve about it in the future. Re:amaze does offer two chat modes, the first being Real Time Messaging (like iMessage or Facebook Messenger), the other being Classic Chat. The Classic Chat mode probably would have suited you better because there are features like missed chat, delays, chat transcripts, and much more. There are things we're looking to improve though so your feedback is always welcome. Thanks for giving us a try and we're sorry we didn't quite get to "amaze" you this time around.

Christopher from Crua Outdoors

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great product!

I researched platforms and brought Reamaze on my last job. It was great to work with and extremely efficient at handling multi-channel communications. I liked the product so much, that when I moved into my current position, I immediately suggested bringing Reamaze on board. Prior to Reamaze, they were managing all e-mail channels separately as well as another system for live chat and customer management. Reamaze is a great platform for manging customer communication and live chat - the best hands down!

Pros

Handling multi channel communication (including social channels) means only one place to log in to see all customer communications. Pulling in info from our Shopify store is a huge plus - you already have background on the customer yo are talking with. Love that I can see who else is actively in a message to a customer so we are not double dipping and wasting time. Plus so much more...

Cons

The only con is that I wish it was a bit more sales focused. I know that Reamaze is going there, but while I like the embedded shoutbox, its not always the prettiest for sales. If the shoutbox could work in tandem with some pop-ups that can be creatively designed, I think it would be a great sales piece as well.

Ron from Cali Fabrics

Easy and Affordable

ReAmaze has simplified our customer service workflow immensely, and has, over the years we've been using them, added many features that are incredibly helpful. Website integration is seamless, and performance has been extremely reliable.

Pros

ReAmaze has all of the features I need for my small business customer service, without all the bloated features of some of their competitors. It's lean, affordable, and completely effective. I've been using it for years and have no complaints.

Matt from Flewid Incv

Great Software Suite

Great, love this support suite. I've used kayako, zen desk, Zoho, and many more and this one definitely comes out on top.

Pros

Easy to use, integrates well with many platforms, super easy to train new users, easy reporting

Cons

Nothing that I can think of per se. I guess some more integrations or partners would be cool but definitely not a deal breaker.

George from meShare

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Powerful All-in-One business software

Wonderful all in one client software that we have been using for our company for 2+ years.

Pros

Multiple inboxes allows for 1 email client to be used for our whole business. It is business oriented in that it provide reports and statistics . Integrated live chat features can allow you to easily operate live chat support for your business.

Cons

Larger reports take a while to download but its reasonable considering the amount of data in the reports.

Alex from LL Medico

Great all around customer service platform

Reamaze has been great for us. Makes it much easier to communicate and answer our customers now. It also give us a great knowledge base for our customers so they don't have to contact us for simple questions.

Pros

The many functions it offers. Before this, we only had live chat software. This incorporates live chat, our support email, and a knowledge base (frequently asked questions) for our customers.

Cons

Nothing really. The only thing I can think of is that the chat bubble icon isn't very customize-able. Only a few options.

Greg from The Snow Agency

Easy setup & Friendly Staff

Reamaze helped us tremendously dealing with numerous stores and customer questions it was easy to navigate between stores and maintain good relationships with our customers

Pros

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the way the chats were shown whether they were read, responded tagged etc.

Easy setup and great at helping provide 5 star customer support

Much better response time to customer questions which have ultimately led to an increase in sales and 5 satr reviews on feedback emails and social media.

Pros

Very easy system to set up and intergate with our bigcommerce store. One of our biggest issues was keeping control of all the communication from customer and staff. Not having a central source where we could see what had been said to customers and what their past orders/comms were was a large pain point for us adding re amaze. Since impolementing this we can respond to customers lighning fast from the desk or on the go if at shows via the mobile app. We have a set of templates we can respond with for common enquireis and we have now got increased response time on facebnook as we get instant notificatiopn of messages. Site pop up feature is another great tool that can allow us to help live customers on our site or direct them to where they may find answer or FAQ that we have set up.

Cons

Could do with some upgarde to the UI. In particular some colour coding for tags or different types of messages going to selected email accounts. Other than this it's perfect

Response from Reamaze

Replied July 2018

Thanks for your candid review! An interface update is coming later this year after we roll out some more features :) We'll make sure our product teams are aware of your feedback.

Irwin from Kimono Media

Working with Reamaze with Shopify

We can keep up with thousands of emails per month. We run from 4 to 8 shopify stores at any given time. Able to keep them separate while working them with the same procedures. Able to move staff from different accounts with minimal cross-training.

Pros

I like that it allows multi-users and tracking per user. Ease of creating workflows and templates is pretty intuitive. Nice integration with shopify for all in one page data for answering email order concerns. Tried some other platforms, some more "famous" and some newer platforms and stuck with Reamaze for over 5 years.

Cons

A little confusing between resolved and archived. Just OK when working with gmail forwards into each other's workflows and filtering.

Mark from Leathera

We found it very useful for our small customer service team.

We use to manage all social channels and emails through this software and it worked quite well for our small company.

Pros

It is very simple and easy to use software, where you can easily manage your customer service and integrate all channels at one place.

Cons

Response from Reamaze

Replied July 2018

Hi Mark! Thanks for the candid review. We appreciate the support. For large customer service teams, we recommend leveraging automated workflows for ticketing. A ticketing system is usually about handling assignments and escalations, which Re:amaze supports and is all doable via workflows. Our other ticketing features include assignments, moving conversations, reminders, state changes, tags, and much more. Let us know if you have any questions at support@reamaze.com!

Rohin from Tiffen

Easy to setup and very powerful

Pros

The ability to understand your customer's experience and the chat functionality is very expansive

Cons

The pricing could be improved upon as it basically offers you a beginners plan then a very expensive plan as you need to add more people to your team. Feast or famine

Jason from Virbion

Best value for features

Complete live engagement with leads plus workflows.

Pros

Feature set and customization were superior to other apps tested.

Cons

Modifying notification settings could be a little more user friendly.

Teun from Artimal

Great software & customer support.

Really love the shopify integration! The ability to easily send out emails to customers in the shopify order dashboard makes our work much easier and faster. Also a very helpful and quick responding customer service who was able to help me with all my questions and suggestions. I tried zendesk, trengo and reamaze and I am very happy with my choice, it is worth my money 100%.

Pros

- the shopify integration - ability to send new emails to customers - easy to use - pergect for handling many emails with multiple people - very helpful customer support

Cons

- Cant really think of any, first of all I tought the price was maybe too much, however it is worth my money 100%

Amanda from FPD

Industry: Computer Hardware

Best Chat Program Yet

We have used 3-4 chat programs over the years and this has by far been the easiest and most intuitive to both use and navigate.

Pros

You can reply to messages after hours via email. This is just the best feature and has helped us get many more orders.

Cons

You can not see a live dashboard of all your current customers on the site.

Winston from University of Chicago Law School

Great helpdesk platform with lots of features and awesome customer service.

Consolidated a lot of our helpdesk needs, CRM needs, chat needs to help with conversions. Saved us a lot of money by moving us away from a boatload of tools that we need to pay for separately.

Pros

They offer all the features a growing company like ours need. That includes things like - Chat - Email support - Social media support - Customer satisfaction surveys - FAQ - Proactive customer engagement Pricing is fair and policies are just great. They honor all grandfathered accounts which makes the entire service future-proof. My favorite thing about Re:amaze is their customer service. Absolutely top notch.

Response from Reamaze

Replied February 2018

Thanks for reviewing Re:amaze, Winston! I'm glad we're creating a platform that you enjoy.

Jeremy from Elevent Solutions

An outstanding client-support option for B2B

I volunteered to write a positive review because we've been very happy with Reamaze. It's been the actual real and working solution to our need--to deliver a high-quality B2B client support experience. Now we can concentrate on other things.

Pros

After a reasonably comprehensive search and stutter-starts on 2 other platforms, we found Reamaze was the one combination of quality and features that really met our need. The most distinguishing feature for us was the ability to marry live chat support with a private, client-only knowledgebase. The fantastic, friendly, and prompt support is a huge bonus, and we've found their embeddable components are less heavy and are better performing than the others we tried. Integrating to show which customers are doing what and where was super simple and the actually real-timeyness of it has been of great value.

Cons

Because it's markup based, it's more work to do certain things in documentation, most notably adding images to support articles. I'd also like some reports/tracking on who and how many of whom are visiting and reading articles in our Help Center, but I believe that's on their roadmap.

Ryan from NATURELO Premium Supplements

We are amazed with ReAmaze

We have significantly improved on our support time to resolution for our customers. Our staff has loved every minute with it.

Pros

Very easy to set-up and operate. Very powerful software versus the Salesforce platform we used to use. Reporting is great. Moving to Reamaze has saved significant time in handling our support cases quickly and efficiently.

Cons

That we didnt find it earlier! If only it had Instagram integration.

Julia from Voltaic Systems

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Tool for Managing Customer Communication

We love Reamaze & the tremendous support from their team - highly recommended!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and it makes communication with our customers easier - allowing for our Sales team and Support team to both interact when necessary.

Cons

Some customers do not include their emails in the form so we need to email them back outside the software, there's not way to add an external email address - it will only appear to them when they've logged back on.

Josh from Notgrass History

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Helps our team be the best.

It's really helped us improve our customers' service experience by eliminating "missed" inquiries. It also makes it easy for our service team to keep track of who is responding to what.

Pros

Reamaze is easy to use and helps us keep track of all our customer messages from many different platforms. It also play well with BigCommerce, which is a must for us.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like archived conversations don't always pop back up if a customer replies to them. I wish that the Reply and Note boxes were entirely separate to avoid customers being sent a staff Note by accident.

David from THE HOME SECURITY SUPERSTORE

Works Well, Support is Fast and Timely

Communication is key to winning in Ecommerce. This tool is invaluable to us. We looked at others, felt the service and value were here and we have been satisfied.

Pros

We have a staff of 6 that uses the portal daily to service our eCommerce business. We find the tool invaluable and we are very happy. We have no issues I can think of. My favorite features are that I can set follow up reminders and I can copy myself on all inbound and outbound correspondence that allows me to keep tabs on our service responses.

Cons

I really do not have one. I have no issue complaining and do not have a complaint.

Reamaze Rules

It is aMaZinG

Cam from Elise Design

Comprehensive Customer Service Solution

Pros

Great tool for website conversion - being able to answer questions and offer recommendations is brilliant for converting enquiries. Tight Shopify integration gives our team instant access to customer info so we can easily answer questions while in a chat. Fast support responses. Very Intuitive - our team were up and running really quickly with minimal training.

Cons

Happy overall at this stage - no complaints

Petro from Apex Lighting, Inc.

ReAmazon Chat

Pros

ReAmaze has cut down on emails from customers and sped up customer communication. We really like that we can either answer the customer as a Live Chat or respond later like an email all within the same system. We also have it linked to Slack so it notifies us right away.

Cons

We haven't found any negatives after about 6 months of use. I guess it would be nice to be able to respond from within the Slack app instead of just getting notifications.

Khaled from Simshoper

Reamaze is the best software for small businesses

Reamaze is very amazing and valuable for small businesses. At my company, it helped us to get in touch with our customers better. And what's amaizing is that you can use your company email as sender email. Reamaze is becoming better time by time.

Pros

- Easy to use - The help center feature - Customizable - Good price - Fast chat software - you can use your company email as the sender

Cons

- it's hard to contact customer service - no too much features

Gordon from Bixpy LLC

Totally changed how we handle our customer support

Excellent!

Pros

Firstly I love that it integrates so well with BigCommerce. A must. Also I can use it from any browser. Love the UI. And search function is digs out your customer with the smallest bit of info. Life saver.

Cons

I wish it allowed a better way to categorize emails. Also a way to get rid and delete emails more easily. Also a way to deal with spam.

Michael J. from Le Vide Digital

Robust, Affordable, Highly Recommended

It's been great. Strong product - have rarely even needed to contact support.

Pros

That it's easy to use, but has plenty of features to make sure you can take care of customers.

Cons

The only complaint would just be to have them make the launcher positioning easier to do within the app.

Michael from ASMC Industrial

Absolutely Recommend This 100%

I love this product. I implemented it when I joined my company in 2017 and we are so happy we used it.

Pros

Easy to navigate Helps answer customers questions who may not want to call in Helps generate increased sales numbers

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

Great to manage your jobs

10/10 would reply to customers with again

Pros

-Tagging emails to track the status - Setting reminders to clear your inbox of emails on hold - Set "departures" to keep emails/jobs organized - integrates well with Shopify orders

Cons

-I wish you could see the description of tags when applied to emails -Hope that there is more integration with triggering events when detecting actions taken from shopify

Amato from mac of all trades

Industry: Computer Hardware

Exactly what we needed!

Pros

The features and value are fantastic. The interface is clean, modern, and easy to navigate.

Cons

Support can be delayed due to being only through messaging.

Cynthia from NATURELO Premium Supplements

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great CRM.

It's been a positive experience.

Pros

I love the tags that we can individualize. They really save us time.

Cons

Why do I have to dislike something? That's an error in your functioning, to make me come up with something I dislike. I dislike you make this a required field. Nothing else comes to mind.

Stacy from The Rag Company

An Affordable Solution for Customer Service Communication

This software has allowed us to efficiently respond to customers in a timely manner increasing the spending confidence knowing they are getting their questions answered.

Pros

Reamaze collects customer data such as orders, etc enabling customer service to provide answers quickly and efficiently. The help tool is a great feature that allows customers to search for their answers in the FAQ library. We are able to create tickets in case of escalation which helps track response times. These are just a few features that stand out for our company.

Cons

We have, yet, to discover the cons of this software. Everything so far has been operating smoothly.

Danny from underground lighting

Great Customer Service

Pros

Support is there to help, as soon as you need them.

Cons

A little to much to click and over whelming. Some features are missing that TIDio chat has.

Brie from 123Presets

Awesome solution for multiple email sources

Optimized response times, solutions to clients problems can be found faster, when not spending time conecting to multiple accounts.

Pros

Ability to have all messages, emails, notifications in one place.

Cons

Not fully compatible woth all social media ( instagram messages dont come through )

Richard from Beer Cartel

Fantastic Support Software

Reamaze has been a fantastic addition to managing customer enquiries. In less than 6 months it has become a huge component to being able to service customers better. Super simple, great integrations and great customer support from the Reamaze team.

Pros

Easy to use, implements with social media, implements with ecommerce website, includes help desk software.

Cons

Very little to not like about it - some of the short cut keys are different from standard e.g. Cntrl + L for links instead of Cntrl + K which I'm use to in gmail, word etc.

Trevor from Glitty

Industry: Photography

Glitty review

Pros

Easy to install an easy to use, has all the features we need.

Cons

No concerns with the software, has been positive overall.

Armen from SuperPill

Easy to use and responsive customer service

Pros

Easy to setup and use. Great customer service. They even added a feature I brought up.

Cons

Integration with Hubspot, not being HIPAA compliant.

We love this product

Pros

Consolidation of all our ecommerce channels

Cons

Sometimes the app will not scroll or can be glitchy, but still worth it.

Jennifer from Blue Ridge Overland Gear

Industry: Sporting Goods

ReAmazing

I like the delegation feature for sorting out different customer emails. If there is an email one of my associates is more knowledgeable about, I can reassign a message. It's also nice to be able to have the reassurance of seeing that all customer inquiries are being answered. I don't have to wonder if customers got a response or not.

Pros

The level of communication and cohesion it promotes between different departments.

Cons

I don't really have any negative feedback.

Elaine from Aerial Yoga Gear

Great Customer Support and Value for Money

Pros

Perfect solution for ecommerce. There is a wide range of features you get even at the lowest tier. The support is unmatched and very easy to set up.

Cons

I haven't encountered anything yet. It may not be the best solution for very large teams, or for organizations with multiple teams.

Chun from Bellzi

Industry: Wholesale

Really a necessary tool for quality customer serice

The amount of time saving for customer service team was great, also to keep track of a customer's issues and not miss anything.

Pros

Great tool to service multi channel platforms and websites

Cons

There are still other features that needs to be added to support Instagram direct messages.

Sara from Finagraph

Big fan of Reamaze

I have recommended reamaze multiple times to fellow small businesses, that's how much I like it.

Pros

Reamaze is simple to use and allows us to better respond to client-facing issues.

Cons

I wish the UI/UX design of Reamaze was a little cleaner. More readable font.

Basic customer support option

It worked for a basic customer support desk but the lack of features and difficulty figuring out the features were a turn-off.

Pros

It was pretty simple to set up and get started.

Cons

Not very robust, customer support is not super helpful, things disconnect frequently.

Luke from Italian in Your Pocket

Reamaze is amazing!

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and setup. Really great for communication with clients!

Cons

That I can't easily update a chat or form on the site. I have to manually re-install the code. That's annoying.

Jared from Build Kit Boards

Simple, Saves So Much Time

Amazing!

Pros

Everything, makes it easy and fast to respond to emails.

Cons

Non that I can think of. Maybe a little hard to find certain settings

Michael from Finagraph

Perfect Fit

Pros

Reamaze does what you need it to. Easy, powerful, and effective.

Cons

Haven't found any cons in my time of using the software.