• Pros

• "The lay-out of the tool is very clear and user friendly."

• "Love that I can set up unattended Acces for computers!! make by job much easier for computers off domain and off site."

• "Really good feature set, and easy to use. Also has good security making participants feel at ease when you ask to take control of the session."

• Cons

• "Pricing is a little steep, but you get what you pay for. It's a good product and you will pay more for it. "

• "Not much I don't like about this software. It is very easy to use, as long as the user has internet connection you're good to go."

• "My least favorite thing is that support can sometimes take some time. Everything else is fast, reliable, and flexible. "

Browse LogMeIn Rescue Reviews

Sergey from sbe Lifestyle Hospitality

Remote support at your finger tips

Pros

I've used this product for many years since LogMeIn introduced it. First time I tried it I was really blown away with its ease of use and deployment. While it offers a wide spectrum of additional features, I mostly use it to remotely support my employees, who can't be visited at the given moment. It really is so seamless, that my users feel like I'm right in front of them, assisting them with the IT issues. Web-based interface for day-to-day support makes it really easy to initiate a remote assistance call. I also use it on the servers for remote support, as they are spread out around multiple locations. Very fair ROI on this product. I am looking to evaluate other LMI products in the nearest future.

Cons

Every so often I run into certain issues with LMI client application installed on my Apple computers. Usually, I'd have to reinstall the client to solve the problem. This never happens to the Windows LMI client application.

One of the best remote take-over tools out there!

I have used LogMeIn Rescue for several years on a daily basis and have yet to come across a remote take-over tool that is as user friendly as this one. The learning curve is quite low, which makes it a great tool for most Service Desk environments! The lay-out is very clear and easy to understand and use and security-wise it's one of the most secure tools. I have worked with some European countries that have quite extensive checklists regarding security and LogMeIn Rescue was able to tick every box. Having done some comparison research for a recent project we were running, I can honestly say LogMeIn Rescue is one of the (if not THE) best back-for-your-buck remote take-over tools out there. Their reporting function could be improved/upgraded, but I won't even rate this against the tool as, in my experience, this is on the lower side of requirements for any remote take-over tool. I highly recommend LogMeIn Rescue to anyone looking for a great remote take-over tool. I can honestly say you can't go wrong and will not be disappointed!

Pros

The lay-out of the tool is very clear and user friendly.

Cons

Reporting function could use some improvement.

Nathanial from WAM Software, Inc.

Absolute necessity for our Tech Support office

Our Tech Support office has used LMI Rescue for around a decade, and it is one of the most valuable tools we rely on every single day.

Pros

This program is very easy for our staff to use, and very easy for the customer to initiate a support session. The ability to transfer client sessions between Tech Support reps is great.

Cons

I wish the limit was higher as to the number of active sessions a user can have at one time. If I need to connect to 30 different computers at a time, I cannot. I believe the max limit is currently 20.

Bryan from Lipton LLP

LogMeIn Rescue - Essential Support Software

Essential. I couldn't possible envision doing my job properly without it. Before this software, I used to drive to my client's locations and help them out of a jam, now they know I am just a couple of clicks away. It's the one annual expense I have that I am always happy to spend.

Pros

In my industry, I tend to the needs of users inside the office and outside. LogMeIn Rescue seamlessly allows me to take over my users computer and address their needs wherever I happen to be. Quite frankly, it is the most important software I use. Not only can I control the user's computer remotely, but the Rescue console also allows me to peak inside the file directory. This allows me to move and transfer files directly between our two computers.

Cons

It's not cheap! There are alternatives that are significantly less expense, however, you get what you pay for. Rescue is robust and the extra money spent is certainly worth it. Additionally, in order to acquire full control over the user's computer, there are a couple of steps that need to be explained to the user. While most find these steps intuitive, some of my older clients find it difficult. Sometimes patience and familiarity with the Rescue commands are required to get your client on board with you.

Reasons for Choosing LogMeIn Rescue

When deciding between products, I chose to go for the support software with the best user experience. I did not want the user on the other side of the connection to have to complete too many steps. In my opinion, Rescue was the best option.

Jed from Ames Free Library

Good, could be better, and the support is lacking

Pros

Most of the time I can connect just fine, and the speed is alright. There are a lot of options for delivering the connection info. There is good reporting, and the ability to capture screens, as long as we are working from the office, and strong APIs.

Cons

The support is not so great. There are always long holds for phone support that almost always have to be escalated, which means a callback at a much later time. Email support is 24-hour turnaround for every single email exchanged no matter the issue, and their answer is too often something ANYONE would have already tried.

Joy from South Connellsville Personal Care Home

Very easy to use!

I've seen some people complain that it's hard to explain to customers how to install. I've experienced that some which was frustrating, but if you are able to explain things in layman's terms to the other end you will be fine. I used this program as a tech support agent and it made my life so much easier! I was able to take control of the customer's computer and get things done quickly and efficiently instead of directing the customer to do it, which can be so time-consuming.

Pros

Super easy to use! The program does all of the work for you! You couldn't ask for a smoother experience for your customers when it comes to trying to figure out their issues.

Cons

There's really nothing I didn't like. It is all around a great program!

Ryan from Share One, Inc.

Simple and Powerful

Pros

Remotely viewing and controlling computers and devices is easy. File transfer is secure and navigation through the UI is effortless. Multiple sessions allows for troubleshooting with ease.

Cons

file transfer speed could be improved. Overall fantastic though.

Oshan from Azbow Pvt. Ltd.

Quick and easy to connect remotely with clients

Effective and efficient solution to resolve our customers issues via secure remote access.

Pros

With the LogMeIn Rescue platform, we can easily connect remotely with our customers all over the world within few seconds.It saves our time and money.Also it will gain our customers satisfaction on our solutions. It is the best solution when we want to support customers via remote access.Even we can have more than one remote sessions.Simple process and easy to understand the requirements of clients due to reliability and security of the communication protocol.

Cons

User interfaces should be improve more with UI/UX principles and guidelines.

John from Blue Nile

Logmein

Works well for remote IT help.

Pros

The great thing about logmein is that I can send my internal customers with an email with a direct link so that I can access their the computer remotely to help with program installations. Very easy to use.

Cons

Logmein has a bit of security loophole where users may not be aware that another person still has rights to see and control their computers.

A good remote "takeover" tool but pricy solution

LogMeIn has been on this market for years. It has different products for different usage. For serious Helpdesk support, this is a true product to look into it.

Pros

I have used LogMeIn for sometime, overall, it is a solid product. The LogMeIn Rescue is a good Support/Help Desk product and does not need to be pre-installed on client machines. Send them a link and you can control from there. Unlike WebEx, after the lightweight client is installed, user does not need to give control to Helpdesk support, it is a true easy solution for clients. File transfer feature is easy, too

Cons

We encountered some Win10 issues occasionally but LogMein support can't get to the bottom of it either. UAC prompt is a headache but this is an issue (actually a security feature) on Win10 so it is unavoidable. License is not cheap and it certainly stopped some smaller businesses from using it

Great for remote supoort

The software allows us to easily take control and manage our remote referring physicians with a pretty simple secured connection to their office.

Pros

Allows you to easily take control of the remote pc even with multiple monitor setups. I actually prefer some things over the logmein central product but not all. Central has more features but this is preferred for external remote access for us over Central.

Cons

Freezes up sometimes with win 10 computers. I just lose remote functions like mouse control . Also if the remote computer has windows UAC user access control on any popups you will not see remotely which will hinder your access until the user clicks yes or no on their end. Users get popups and do not click all the time to start the remote session or even where to look. I would give it another start if these issues were resolved.

LogMeIn Rescue makes remote IT support simple and fast

As a daily IT support analyst, I am constantly supporting remote users in our sales field and across the country in various offices. The ability to remote in with a simple click of a link on the user's part is essential for me being able to complete tickets and solve issues for our users quickly without the need for them to ship in equipment.

Pros

The ability to remote into users systems from around the country quickly and efficiently. Using admin credentials to install software or help with issues that they can't do themselves makes life in IT support a lot easier

Cons

I really don't have many cons to list honestly. But I guess a little bit clearer understanding of all the features available would be nice. Also, for very very un-tech savvy people, even having to click a link and run the download can be difficult. Just clicking a link only would be easier.

Eli from Wolf Consulting, LLC

Great Product, But a Bit oo Expensive

Overall, I like the product and it gives me piece of mind when connecting to critical client machines, but the price is too high compared to other products to justify a large roll out.

Pros

Logmein works and works well. I use several remote control products and Logmein is the one that I use if I know that keeping the connection is critical. It's especially useful when the user a laptop that doesn't initie the WiFi connection until after login. The product can be configured to cache credentials and login automatically.

Cons

The price is definitely the highest for all the remote control products that I use. I use Logmein sparingly because I only purchased one license. For general day to day use, I use other less expensive products.

Reasons for Choosing LogMeIn Rescue

Logmein just works reliably. When I need to be confident that I don't lose my connection, I use Logmein.

Juan from Cameron County

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms.

The ease of knowing that at a moments notice, I can jump onto my device of choice and provide full remote support to my users is a great benefit. The performance across the different platforms is pretty seamless and very responsive.

Pros

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms. I've had this software get me out of bind when my boss called for support and all I had was my Android Tablet. I like that it is flexible enough to on multiple platforms and easy for the customer side to use.

Cons

Its a great tool, but it does come with a hefty price tag, if your organization can afford it on their per technician basis.

Simple direct tool for clients to connect with.

We were able to create a custom domain that links to our clients and initiates a session. The only issue that we run into is when the user does not accept the access prompts that appear. Outside of the connection issue at times this is a great product. They are regularly adding features that are needed and improving on the ones that are already there.

Pros

I like that it's simple for a user to connect to us from an e-mailed link. They open the page follow the directions and then we are connected.

Cons

When the app doesn't connect, it doesn't connect. The support team is slow to respond to these types of requests, and the fix is usually something unrelated that doesn't help.

Remote Access with chat :)

Pros

I've used LogMeIn Rescue when I worked as Technical Support in a software. We're using this software to remotely access our customers computer to troubleshoot their computer and do installations. These customers are miles away. I love the idea that it is easy to use. You can also communicate with them via chat. So whenever you need them to do something on their end, it is to relay the instruction. Not necessarily to always stay on the phone.

Cons

I can't remember anything that I like least about LogMeIn Rescue. If there's one thing they can improve is that make it more user-friendly, though it is already easy to use, however whenever a non-computer savvy is using it, were having a hard time to let them allow the remote access. But this is something that is not a big deal since it is not LogMeIn's fault. However, if there's something they can do about this, that will be awesome.

Adam from Self Employed Independent Consultant

Great remote connection tool

Pros

I love the ability to remotely connect to a users computer and be granted full admin access to make changes and repairs. We are able to connect with people all over the world and resolve their computer issues. I've been able to hotspot off my phone and connect to users for long periods to resolve issues.

Cons

I don't like that it takes the app a while to implement new features. When there is an issue with an update or new windows features it can take them some time to release an update. A work around is usually available but they become cumbersome.

Josue from summithosting

one of the best remote tools

easy way to fix clients computer issues with out dealing with email back and forward if you have clients out side of your building I support clients all over the globe and this tool is the best for me to assist them.

Pros

One of the best remote tool for the IT world I used this software every day when clients not follow my direction on on email so i remote in to their computers to help them out and this is an easy way to do that cannot live without it. hahahah

Cons

NO cons its simply enough that anyone can used no one can go wrong without it I think every company that does IT should do have this tool.

Kelsey from Choctaw Volunteer Fire Department

Industry: Public Safety

Not Worth The Cost

Our experience with LogMeIn Rescue taught us that even software backed by a popular name may not be as good as software that is free or from a more uncommon developer.

Pros

LogMeIn Rescue does what it is supposed to do. That's about the only positive thing I have to say about the software. Aside from that, cost and ease of use and functionality are major drawbacks.

Cons

After using LogMeIn Rescue for nearly 9 months, we have reached a point where we have to decide if it will be a permanent system that we will utilize. I have decided to pursue other options considering there are cheaper -- and even free -- alternatives that exist which provide equal or greater functionality at no cost or at a fraction of the cost of LogMeIn Rescue. LogMeIn Rescue is not as feature rich as many of the free and lower priced products that exist. So, in short, cost was the main issue for us deciding to pursue other options.

Keenan from Sardis Secondary School

Fantastic Remote Access Software to Service a Distant Computer

LogMeIn Rescue has allowed me to connect to any computer that I want without having to diagnose window's native remote desktop application. All of the heavy lifting is done by LogMeIn, which has allowed remote technicians to work faster and more efficiently.

Pros

Rescue is a fantastic piece of software that is used to diagnose computer problems remotely. Ranging from helping the elderly log into their email to severe computer issues, Rescue is acceptable for any problem. Rescue removes the diagnosing of remote desktop connection in windows and makes it easy. All you have to do is install the program, input the credentials to the target computer and access is granted. Rescue allows you to view the target's screen and control their computer. You can transfer files and chat to the target computer through Rescue's chat dialogue box.

Cons

To be fair, LogMeIn Rescue has some downfalls. When the target user download's the program, they have to be computer-illiterate to be able to install and access the application. Having a download that will automatically initiate a session would be awesome.

Great Remote Support Tool

Overall the experience with LogMeIn Rescue was positive. Couldn't be more positive. I did not deal with the licensing so I can't speak to that. I used this as a support technician and it is a solid product.

Pros

Never failed. Never dealt with any issues having users install the client and never had any issues connecting. I came from a open source VNC tool which had all sorts of difficulty and quirks. LogMeIn Rescue was a huge upgrade and made everyone's lives easier. It also had another feature called Rescue lens where a user could use their smartphone camera to show you what they are looking at. I never used that feature, but other technicians I worked with had.

Cons

Nothing. It always worked. I never had an issue.

Aaron from MediaComplete Corporation

Use LMI Rescue daily to serve our users

It allows us to connect to our users and help them in a much better way than simply email or phone support can do.

Pros

LogMeIn Rescue has been great for us to remotely serve our customers. We need multi-screen remote access, so being able to see all screens, share files, get information about users computer, and even setup unattended access is very helpful.

Cons

It is very expensive compared to other programs. The security process to allow a rep to remote into a user's computer can take more steps than it should (overly secure), which can be confusing for customers.

EXCELLENT SERVICE EVER

If you are work in Big company and you have lots of customers then LogMeIn is the best software for the access your customer's computer screen. You can access 10 remotes at the same time on 1 console. I can handle all the customers at the same time.

Pros

The LogMeIn rescue is the best remote screen sharing software. I work in Digiteck we all use LogMeIn console for remote access. Good Speed. With lots of extra features. Calling Card, Session hold, etc

Cons

Nothing, I use this software for the last 3 years. I don't think so i have any problem in 3 years. It's easy to access.

Christa from Gain Capital

LogMeIn Rescue

I've used this in a business setting when I worked technical support. It is an invaluable tool for accessing a users device and solving an issue in less time then a conversation can do alone. It increased the efficiency of the technical support desk.

Pros

This software provides easy access to the end users device and makes remote support so much more convenient.

Cons

If you have a user who is not computer savvy getting them to click the proper buttons to allow remote access can be a challenge you need to work through before you can address the issue that they called about.

Matt from Making Everlasting Memories

Excellent tool that gives you the ability to see what the user sees and even control their desktop

It allows us to streamline support for certain issues and minimize the need for customers to follow detailed instructions over the phone. It also allows us to quickly transfer files without resorting to email, dropbox or some other method.

Pros

It allows me to quickly and easily access user's PCs to help troubleshoot issues, perform actions, transfer files, install updates, etc. It is easy to use for the customer and is an invaluable tool in customer support. It makes what could be a 30 minute call take 5 minutes and helps to solve issues that would otherwise be impossible.

Cons

Every once in a while we experience some unknown issues with running LogMeIn on a user's computer. The .exe file that should run to launch does nothing or the connection fails suddenly. We have had trouble getting to the bottom of these issues. However, these issues are pretty rare and may be due to issues on the customer's end.

Shadab from GEP Worldwide

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Boon for tech support people!

Pros

I have been using this for past 6 years and though I have an option of using different screen sharing tool, but I always prefer to go with LogMeInRescue due to its world class features which no other tool provides. Even my client prefers using this tool as it is quite reputed and safe to use. It is a very reliable software.

Cons

It works beautifully on Windows devices but on Mac and Mobile devices it does lag sometimes which the LogMeIn team can rectify.

Jonathan from CMC

Fast and simple

Relatively quick connection to a wide variety of devices

Pros

I like that it can connect to almost anything on demand. It's very easy to use and explain how to use remotely. It's features are nice - being able to see system information from one pane is great! The file transfer capability is also intuitive. I rarely have any issues with the connections I make with it.

Cons

The cost is pretty significant - there are much more cost effective solutions that are just as good if not better than this one. Also streaming high quality sessions seems to cause more latency/choppyness than equivalent sessions done through other products.

Remote tool you can count on.

It was really easy to deploy it and have my team start using it. There are very little internal training required. We have also had pretty decent experience in the few occasions we have had to contact their support staff.

Pros

I loved how easy it was for our users to connect to our support staff. A lot of the users we support are not very tech savvy and can get frustrated really easily if they cant figure out what is needed from them. We very rarely had that problem with LogMeIn. It is really easy to get users to download and run this tool to get connected. I also liked how many options it has once you are connected. It can auto connect after a reboot. You can even use it if you need to push a computer into safe mode. File transfer is easy and works great. And it can even pull a lot of information about the end user's PC with a single click. It is definitely a tool built with support specifically in mind and it shows. My team counts on it on almost a daily basis and it has very rarely let us down.

Cons

It is expensive. No getting around it. But you are paying for exceptionally good quality.

allan from Cofomo Qubec

Great tool for remote support inside the cloud

Pros

It s easy to use, agent installed locally on each laptop. it works on mobile, pc and mac and you can join with other logmein products. The solution is sold with a lot of secured futures and audit functions, records... are also built in. It is pretty responsive and have good performance. Secure chat is here and you can have multiple session at the same time and use integrated secure file transfert when needed. There are many connectors available ( servicenow. salesforce... ) Great tool for remote support

Cons

Price may be a little bit high but when you need security and quality there is no compromises. I don't know other solutions with so much integration. The only thing missing is an integration with Atlassian solutions like Jira helpdesk on Microsoft SCCM.

Chris from cpeters@mercyflight.org

Log MeIn Rescue is awesome!

love the reliability, dependability and features of Log Me In Rescue. I use this everyday and would never be able to get Anything Done without it. Pricing could be better as I understand there are some newer cheaper options. however I do not feel like re-inventing the wheel.

Pros

Cons

pricing could be better,

Reliable, instant screenshare tool

Pros

We've tried other screenshare tools on the market but LogMeIn Rescue was the best product that offered fast and easy-to-use screenshares. Many of the customers our Support Team works with are technically challenged. LogMeIn Rescue has helped provide a solution to a major issue we had regarding setting up screenshares with users who don't even know how to turn on the computer sometimes.

Michael from iQor

I use LMI daily to connect to support remote users that are off domain at my company.

I am able to support my remote users that are off domain quickly and efficiently because of LogMeIn, and I can support executives mobile devices with this without having to put my hands on them.

Pros

There are too many features to name, but to pick one would be the mobile device support. I have got several pats on the back for remotely resolving issues on Director's iPhone and iPad.

Tim from Conversion Logix

Good product but the customer support could use some work

Assists us by letting us into the life of the user and being able to remote in to their system to solve issues they couldn't on their own.

Pros

This product has helped us assist customers through remote sessions and by being able to remote in to their machines in order to solve issues they couldn't on their own. The interface is simple enough but could maybe get an image upgrade as it seems a little stuck in the past.

Cons

The interface is simple enough but could maybe get an image upgrade as it seems a little stuck in the past. I haven't run into any major issues, but when I do need to contact customer support it is a constant struggle of getting or being escalated up the ladder until you get to someone who can help you.

Rode from DHL Express

LMI - My go to remote app

Pros

LMI simple and easy to use for technicians. I have used this software for over 5 years and I dont know what I did with my life before that. Walking a customer through the initial connection - even the not so savvy customer - is smooth and simple.

Cons

So far I have not had any issue with LMI or any of its connection features.

Tyler from TylerTimmsTV

I use Log Me In all the time to assist my family friends with PC and phone issues.

I am able to quickly reach out and assist my friends and family with video editing, computer issues, or every day issues related to PC usage.

Pros

I love that I can connect to any phone or PC any time that I need to with little to no effort. My dad is a network administrator, and he showed me how to use this when I was 10 years old. Any software that is easy enough for a 10 year old to use and understand yet powerful enough for use in a company requiring remote support for 60,000 people is a very well built and excellent tool for remote computer support.

Cons

The cost. Without any student discounts this software is over the price a year which is simply out of the "shadetree" Computer Tech's price range.

Great product! Saves our dept hours in time for support.

Increased productivity within my dept. Saving time and therefore saving money.

Pros

Able to connect to troubleshoot any pc within our organization also help to provide support to many people outside our organization with ease.

Cons

The one major downside to this product is the cost. Licencing cost for the application can be very costly when adding many users.

Jenna from Computer Software

Good

Pros

You can connect to your customers/clients remotely by sending them a web link and a secure pin code for them to enter. You can request control of the computer and the customer authorises this action. there is the ability to record the session too which is helpful for reviewing support cases.

Cons

The recordings have at times been unreliable at times, which has meant we have lost data necessary to review cases. The support team are actively assisting with this.

Craig from Vision Wheel Inc

LogMeIn Rescue // Off-site IT's Best Friend

LogMeIn Rescue helps keep our nationwide network up to date and on the same page. Our IT department is located out of state, so this program allows them to connect to our local computers and fix issues. New computer setup, printer connections, network connections, software updates; this program helps our company thrive.

Pros

LogMeIn Rescue allows IT administrators to log in your computer to fix issues. Simple key code creation on one end, then key code insertion on the other end, allows connection of IT to control computer. From coding to fix internal issues, to printer connections. Very easy to use and allows company computer systems to stay up to date.

Cons

In the five years of use, I have not found any dislikes.

Jason from Crossland Construction Co. Inc.

Very Helpful Tool

We are a large construction company and have jobsites all over the U.S. When one of our end users has a problem with their PC or software they are trying to use they just jump on LogMeIn and we fix them right up.

Pros

Great for helping our end users that are out in the field and have computer issues

Cons

Not much to say bad about it, helps us every day.

Timothy from Quantum

Love it.

Very good application, has everything I need to be able to help users remotely.

Pros

The ability to handle multiple sessions at once. Pause/Resume sessions.

Cons

Unable to remote into a computer using just their computer name/IP - It will find it, but always say the username/password is incorrect, when it isnt.

I used LogMeIn Rescue in my last job. It was an awesome product for remote support

I was able to use LogMeIn Rescue to quickly and easily perform remote support and get trouble tickets closed for our customers. Awesome product!

Pros

I liked the ease of use. It was easy to connect to remote machines, and was very easy to navigate the interface. I was able to solve many support tickets with this software, quickly and easily!

Cons

There was not much I didn't like about LogMeIn Rescue. It was easy to use, and I was able to get things done using it.

Sharing Screen is easy with LogMeIn Rescue

Pros

With the help of internet i can share computer screens and can do work on the LogMeIn Rescue Enabled computer. Easy to install. Marker is available. Eraser is there to remove marked content on the screen.

Cons

Software is not optimised ang is a bit slow.

July 2016

Erica from Crossland Construction

July 2016

Time is money and this is saves so much time!

We have used Log Me In Rescue for nearly 10 years now. We haven't found anything that they cannot do. They even have the ability to support mobile devices.

Pros

We can jump on computers and fix problems without having too much down time for end users.

Cons

I cannot think of any at this time.

Mark from Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great software. Does everything required and more.

Pros

Full featured in its class. It does everything in every way possible. The connections always work and the reboot and re-connect always works.

Cons

The pricing is very high. There could be tiered pricing for those who don't need all the functioanlity.

I miss this software so much.

Pros

It was an extremely reliable software and that was very easy to use and was exactly what we needed for our business.

Cons

Not being able to customize the interface like other softwares could be helpful and the pricing is a little high.

LogMeIn Rescue Review

This is a good tool for remote troubleshooting of PC issues

Pros

I use it daily in troubleshooting PC related issues remotely, it has alot of good features which make remote troubleshooting smooth

Cons

Sometimes it gets blocked by PC firewalls and this requires making some changes to the PC settings, which can be difficult if the company does not give its employees admin access over their PCs

Quite possibly the easiest to use, most streamlined remote support solution we've ever used!

Pros

I love that the entire service can easily be scaled up or down, accommodating to large help desks & smaller help desks equally. It's made it incredibly easy to provide technical support to our employees and customers, unlike anything we've used before.

amanda from alorica

This was very helpful in assisting clients with software issues

overall we were able to get things don with ease so its a good program.

Pros

I liked that you could use it with out downloading any addition sever software.

Cons

that when it required administrative permission the client had to be there cause it would freeze up on my end, usually we tell the client they didn't need to stay why we worked on there PC remotely, this would hinder us a problem.

Erwin from Edmunds.com

The best remote software to use

It's been a blessing to our desktop support dept since we have to troubleshoot about 100 of our sales employees all over the U.S.

Pros

it's ease of use. Remote users are able to follow the instructions easily and allow the technicians to connect remotely to their machines for troubleshooting. The connection is very quick. Lots of options but I only use the file transfer feature to transfer files I need to install on the remote machine.

Easy to Use Software!

Pros

The software is very simple to use and end users even without any computer knowledge can go in and put in the code very quickly and easily giving remote access.

Cons

The thing I like the least about LMI is that sometimes it will lag and freeze up. In a rare event someone has dial up internet it doesn't function very well.