What are SeamlessDesk users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SeamlessDesk software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of use, great price, and awesome customer support. Emailed support several times and got a quick, helpful response."
  • icon"We have been looking for help desk software and are quite pleased."
  • icon"We were immediately impressed by the clean 'look' and smooth flow to creating, storing, sharing and tracking support issues for our clients."
  • icon"The only thing I don't like, is sometimes the tickets have. Show up for characters, but they've been quick to fix this."
  • icon"They have outlined a plan to include all those features in the coming months. If you are a large IT organization looking for an ITSM platform this isn't ready yet."
  • icon"I haven't experienced anything I would identify as a con. Most of the reviews I've read are consistent and would not be a reason to avoid purchasing this software."

Browse all SeamlessDesk Reviews

• Have you used SeamlessDesk and would like to share your experience with others?

Jeffrey

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Service Desk software if you care about associating assets to tickets

They have been great to work with. They communicate very well and always have the answers when I need help.

Pros

The most powerful features that SeamlessDesk offers is the Help Desk (ticketing system) and Asset Management. SeamlessDesk does a fantastic job tying these two together. It is incredibly simple to associate tickets to end-user assets. By doing that, it allows the team to identify issues and quickly solve problems. I have used several Service Desk solutions in the past, and SeamlessDesk is by far the most intuitive and powerful when it comes to asset management and ticketing. Another huge positive for SeamlessDesk is its affordable price. Most companies would charge $60 to $100 per agent for the level of features and functionality that SeamlessDesk offers for 1/3 of the cost. They don't have different pricing tiers, and their pricing is straightforward. If you need an affordable yet powerful Service Desk solution, I haven't been able to find anything better than SeamlessDesk. Lastly, I would like to mention SeamlessDesk's customer support. They have been truly amazing. They are super quick to respond and have the answers that I need to solve my problem. You don't have to jump through hoops to get your issue solved, and they are very engaging. I have gone days without an answer with other Service Desk companies, but SeamlessDesk is on the ball when it comes to supporting their users and taking care of their problems.

Cons

SeamlessDesk says that the software is a "Service Desk" software solution, but it lacks a few traditional Service Desk features and capabilities. When engaging with their support, they have made it clear that they plan to add these additional features in the coming months so that their platform offers similar services that some of their competitors offer—they even provided me with a roadmap so that I know when those features will be released.

Reasons for choosing SeamlessDesk

The price and the deep association of assets and tickets.

Jonathon

Industry: Chemicals

Seamless Desk

Pros

Seamless desk has all the basic features of a help desk platform that is easy to set up, use, and manage. During our trial and implementation support has been fantastic! Problems, concerns and questions get resolved in a a timely manner. The company is very open with where they are headed as far as future development and very receptive to ideas and input from customers.

Cons

Seamless desk is a relatively new platform, as such it isn't a swiss army knife IT solution. It does a good job managing tickets and assets but does not include other ITSM concepts such as Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, etc. With that being said they are coming. They have outlined a plan to include all those features in the coming months. If you are a large IT organization looking for an ITSM platform this isn't ready yet.

Reasons for choosing SeamlessDesk

Simplicity of use and low cost.

Reasons for switching to SeamlessDesk

We didn't feel as though Spiceworks could give us the flexibility, visibility, and usability we were looking for. We hope to implement ITSM concepts more fully in our organization and we feel Spiceworks won't give that to us long term.

Sonja

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Product is simple enough for our users, but goes beyond a ticketing system

We couldn’t be more pleased with the product and support. The response time is fast and support has been extremely open to product requests for us. The product is simple enough for our users, but goes beyond a ticketing system to meet the needs of our admin staff. The Projects module is a big hit for our teams implementing infrastructure and large scale software products. The transparency on these projects has really helped us collaborate resources. In addition, there is a "contracts" module that allows us to track software maintenance contracts and has the ability to tie assets and vendors to those specific contracts.

Pros

The collaboration and transparency across our IT staff has increased dramatically. The ability to assign multiple tickets and assets to ONE ticket is a game changer and the built in "task scheduler" allows our technicians to stay on track.

Cons

There is nothing not to like. Support is quick to respond and open to product changes to meet the needs of individual organizations.

Reasons for choosing SeamlessDesk

ease of use, price and response

Reasons for switching to SeamlessDesk

Asset management was overly complicated and support was slow

Haris

Worst onvestment ever and worst customer care ever

Avoid it, no u dersta dong for users, eager for money and do not care for customers

Pros

Nothing, biggest dissapointment ever, huge problems with customer care and lack of communicatio and u drestanding

Cons

Customer care, avoid this software! Do not try to communicare with them because they do not care, they care only for money

Response from Seamless Desk

Hello Haris, We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our software. We were looking through our customers and we are not able to find any account with your name or company. Can you let us know what email you registered with us?

Replied May 2020

Terri

What a wonderful solution.

This is a company of people who want to help people, help people.

Pros

We have been looking for help desk software and are quite pleased.

Don

Awesome Customer Service and Excellent Response Time

Pros

Communicating with our customers for support issues is critical for our business. We recommended features to the Seamless Desk team, thinking our requests would be put in a queue for future development consideration. I was pleasantly surprised when the SD Team not only considered our feature requests, but implemented them in a matter of hours. It's clear that the SD Team wants to make this the best product possible. The fact that they listen to their customers, and respond quickly to our needs, is refreshing. Great job and a great and powerful tool.

Cons

I'm sure there are a few additional features we'll recommend along the way.

Reasons for switching to SeamlessDesk

We'd used Kayako for a many years, and their product was good. We were using an in-house hosted version it, and converting to their cloud-based system was going to take a lot of work. Because pricing got more expensive, we decided it was time to make a change. We tested several products until we came across Seamless Desk. They work with us to make sure we have the tools we need to support our customers. And, their rates are reasonable. You can tell they are a company that is dedicated to making quality help desk software while providing exceptional customer support.

Will

SeamlessDesk is a great small to medium size company help desk solution

We've had a great experience with SeamlessDesk. It was easy to setup and use and the developers respond directly to our questions and requests.

Pros

SeamlessDesk makes it extremely easy for our IT department to track, communicate and solve our help desk tickets. We love the website and mobile app. Advanced features and great support for a price that is extremely competitive. Highly recommended.

Cons

There's not much to not like. We had some hiccups with some emails looping but they fixed is quickly.

Reasons for switching to SeamlessDesk

Service Desk was just too complicated and difficult to configure. Just too much software for our needs.

Debra

New to Seamless Desk

Our business is handling the follow up of our clients with ease because of SeamlessDesk

Pros

The biggest feature we were looking for was a product we could use remotely. The best thing about the software we have discovered is the response of the SeamlessDesk team to our questions and suggestions. They have made us feel as if the product was made just for us.

Cons

There are no cons with this software as far as we have seen.

Reasons for switching to SeamlessDesk

Looking for a product that was easier to use and integrated with our phone system. Which is does seamlessly!

Desmond

Team 'SeamlessDesk' is a pleasant surprise -- and a real value for our $$.

It has been a healthy migration to SeamlessDesk. The process of (re)organizing within a new platform has allowed our team to rethink everything. This is not a software feature, -- but it has been a great experience in that regard. Although the software is handling our needs at an affordable price-point -- we've really been impressed by the staff @ SeamlessDesk. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sales dude) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (software dev) are responsive, communicative rockstars. Especially when we first joined-up -- they answered questions with patience and experiential, bigger-picture knowledge. They made several modifications for us in such a responsive fashion I don't want to leave it here in a review. It might cause freakishly-crazy expectations. Seroiusly, these guys really like what they do. You can tell.

Pros

We were immediately impressed by the clean 'look' and smooth flow to creating, storing, sharing and tracking support issues for our clients. We utilize the product primarily for phone-based helpdesk/support for end-users. The 'best' thing about the software is that it improves our teamwork-capabilities for making our customers happy. What is more important than that?

Cons

Weird question. If there was something important we didn't like -- we wouldn't be using it. I do think the phone app could be a bit more empowering -- but we all use desktops anyway. We use the software for in-house helpdesk support, making no use of client-created support tickets. The software is designed to handle all-that ... but we really don't utilize that at this point. Maybe down the road -- but our clients really like voice-to-voice interaction with the support team.

Reasons for switching to SeamlessDesk

We wanted something cloud based (Covid-19), ad-free and straightforward.

Dillon

Easy, simple User interface, well organized, friendly quick customer support, well ran software.

A great asset manager, a ticketing system that cooperates well with my asset manager. It also replaces two programs with one. Instead of paying two different companies too much money, I am paying one company less for a better product.

Pros

Ease of use, great price, and awesome customer support. Emailed support several times and got a quick, helpful response. Layout of the categories and organization of the tickets and asset manager are well made. The messaging and reply section for tickets worked exceptionally well. Asset manger was very specific and allow extensive information to keep track of assets. Price was reasonable for all that it includes.

Cons

Some of the basic colors and cosmetic things were not my favorite. Because its internet based, I have to use safari on my iPhone to access, I wish it had an app i could download, but I'm sure that'll come in time.

Jamie

User friendly... a true "seamless" way to submit a request.

This streamlined our user requests for IT, maintenance and media departments. The process of submitting a ticket is WAY faster then creating an email or written request. Another benefit is the ticket system keeps track of the requests and sends email updates when tasks are completed.

Pros

Super easy to use. I'm tech savvy but even someone who is not tech savvy can figure this out which I love. I am a school administrator and I have never had a teacher or staff member report any issues and they submit tickets everyday if not several times a day. It is the easier and most convenient software we have ever used for tech support. We even use it for maintenance requests and for our media department. There are endless possibilities with seamless desk!

Cons

Lack of color. I like things bright and visually appealing. This is a minor issue because it has a bland look but I love it so much the lack of color really isn't an issue.

Sheridan

Great solution and great support.

Great customer support. We have had some ideas to modify how some of their products work, and their team has been on the ball to either help us utilize the platform better or add custom features for us. They have been great to work with and we are extremely happy with them.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the solution. The user interface is very intuitive and easy-to-use. SeamlessDesk also has excellent customer support, and they are very responsive to requests that the team and I have made over the years. I also like their Asset Management and how they link assets to tickets. Lastly, they just released a new Project Management and reporting feature that I have not entirely used yet, but looks very powerful. I am excited to try it out and excited that they have recently been focused on added new features.

Cons

I honestly cannot name any "Cons." It does everything that I need it to do and it does it very well.

Brad

Great Affordable Solution for any business!

Cost benefits, customizability, great support. We will be sticking with Seamlessdesk for the foreseeable future, it's a great product.

Pros

I love the interface and the ease of use. I've used many different helpdesk software including Zoho, Zendesk and more. Seamlessdesk definitely delivers in things being seamless. Their support is very quick and helpful. Setting rules for automatic situational replies work great. Overall very satisfied!

Cons

The only thing I don't like, is sometimes the tickets have ? show up for characters, but they've been quick to fix this. Another is when people email to a group and everyone replies, it creates a new ticket for each reply, I would like to see them all go into the original ticket's messages.

Reasons for switching to SeamlessDesk

It was clumsy and had an old looking interface.

Lou

Seamless Desk - Ticketing Simplified for your staff and I.T. Dept

My experience has been great. Support is very responsive and the product does what we want it to.

Pros

The learning curve is quite easy. This product offers what most organizations need in a ticketing management solution, without more tools than most companies need. This reduces staff time in learning to use the system.

Cons

The ticketing rules are great because you can customize them so many ways. However, the rules can easliely overlap. It would be nice (feature update) to have the rules alert the person setting them up if they need to be adjusted before being able to enable them.

Reasons for choosing SeamlessDesk

The pricepoint could not be beat, and the simplicity is what we were looking for.

Jaden

Amazing - I've used multiple helpdesk/ticketing systems, and this one takes the cake by far.

The ease and functionality this brings at the price vs other software is outstanding. Very happy customer.

Pros

The developers are awesome. Any time I've had questions they're very quick to reply and resolve any issues or questions I've had. Easy to use. Has all the essentials you need, it's intuitive, and customer facing. I've integrated the site with my own so my clients have some where to sign in and see progress of their tickets. This is a newer product and I was cautious at first, but after talking with my team and the asking for customer feedback, I couldn't be happier.

Cons

Cons don't really come to mind, I was an earlier adopter of the application so there were minor bugs here and there. But like I said in the Pros section, developers are passionate about their product and resolved any problems I ran into.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

This site has been a great addition to our business and the perfec solution for our help desk needs.

Pros

This has made it extremely easy to keep track of our company's help desk tickets. With Seamless Desk we were able to organize the end users' issues to allow our IT department to better handle those needs. We've also been able to migrate over our inventory allowing us to combine the tickets with the user's equipment enabling us to resolve things at a much faster pace.

Cons

The reports feature can be overwhelming and difficult to understand at first, but after taking some time we were able to use them to see and chart the efficiency of our IT department.

Response from Seamless Desk

Thanks for the response glad you like it. We understand about the learning curve with some of our features, but we assure it's well worth to take the time in the end.

Replied February 2018

alan

Great e-ticket product

Pros

very easy to use. the update on the status are very useful.

Cons

from an end user (not an administrator), I do not see any issues with software. works great.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Made my life much easier

Overall made it easier to reach my customers faster to fix issues.

Pros

Very easy to use and to setup. Love the multiple support portals including social media. Never thought about using twitter to add another way to reach my customers.

Cons

No phone integration, would like if I could add a module for when customers call in to integrate the software.

DANIEL

Software Review

Overall the software does the Job.

Pros

User Friendly GUI. Ease of use for end users.

Cons

Settings menu, knowledge base. One standard flow through all menus.

Drue

Easy to use, excellent fit for our organization and right for our budget. Highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use but robust and flexible enough for our org. Was able to implement this help desk ticketing system and start using it very quickly.

Cons

Name recognition weak. And support is a concer. After talking to the developers I felt comfortable that their full attention is on this priduct.

Response from Seamless Desk

Awesome! Glad you like it.

Replied February 2018

Juan

Easy but powerful software. Gets the job done

I used to manage all my support from emails and this made it way easier.

Pros

I love the simplicity of it. Wasn't hard to learn and I got started quickly. The asset manager flows nicely into tickets.

Cons

There are so many features I just have to go through them all, but overall basic settings gets the job done.

Terri

I have had such a great experience with this company and will continue to use the product. They are

Pros

What I like about this software is has easily accessible it is and how accurate the product is. Makes it easy to go in and put in time requests and to se your hours.

Cons

What I least like is pretty much nothing it is a great product. I know there is always room for improvement but keep up the good work Seamless!

Kelly

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great tool and product to handle our support load

Just dealing with users requests is much easier now

Pros

SeamlessDesk has been an awesome addition to our department helping us track our support for our users.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is support can be a little slow sometimes, but besides that the software works great.

Mona

I use this software to manage our multiple facilities maintenance requirements. It works very well.

Ease of scheduling and maintaining our multiple facilities in a time manner.

Pros

The ease of use and ability acknowledge users showing what step of the process we are in at that time.

Joanna

Like how easy it is to use

Pros

Being able to convert my old excel spreadsheet/email support system for my parents to something that runs WAY smoother.

Cons

Screen can be plain to look at especially after a while, but gets the job done. Also take a little while to get the hang of it, but once you learn it, it seems easy to me now.

SeamlessDesk