• Pros

• "Very easy to use Easy to configure Great support Works on every PC I have and iPhones! I use this every single day Excellent value "

• "Price and Super easy setup of computers. I wanted something that worked and was low cost. Splashtop fit the bill, It was easy to setup and use."

• "I love that it's straight forward, easy, simple, no more, no less. I love that the price is very competitive."

• Cons

• "Permissions for sharing computers was a little confusing to set up but support was very helpful."

• "Set up was a little difficult. But after installing the software and understanding how it works, there was no problem"

• "I suppose the mobile app could be easier to use, but it works well enough."

Browse Splashtop Business Access Reviews

Daniel from MVM Technologies, Inc.

Industry: Consumer Electronics

The best remote access software

Every employee is working from home. The software is fast, transparent and seemless.

Pros

I have used quite a few solutions to remote access software. Most are very complex and difficult to use. VPN was almost impossible for the users to use. Splash top was a breath of fresh air. I chose it because of the reviews it had. I downloaded the trial and installed it on the desktop server in minutes. That process was seamless. Then I had each user integrate the access from their remotes. Not a single user had any connection issues. We are now all working from home as if we were in the office. This software is excellent. We are accessing from laptops, iPhones, androids, iMacs and notebooks. No issues!

Cons

I have no reservations at all. This software is by far, the best remote access software I have ever seen.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

The tests I ran were very successful. There were no connectivity issues and the product operational speed was phenomenal.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Teamviewer was very difficult for my users to implement at home.

Response from Splashtop

Replied September 2020

Hi Daniel, Thanks a lot for the amazing scores and the review. I am Antonia from Splashtop Customer Success team. We are proud to be contributing to your business continuity and hope to have you as our customer for many years to come.

Jake from Jake Lee IT

Great product, easy to configure and deploy.

Splashtop Business Access has worked flawlessly for me and I am very happy with the purchase.

Pros

I like the ability to customize and configure a deployment pack and either use a usb or link to deploy. I have not been disconnected or froze at all and there is no delay when using mouse/keyboard. I also like the resolution when connecting and ability to switch the remote monitors as needed.

Cons

The only (minor) thing I don't like is that when using a new computer to remote from is that an email is sent to add the device to the allowed list. It would be simpler to have a way to verify by simply sending a code to my phone asking for permission.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

I really liked Splashtop during the trial and pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Random disconnects, mouse/keyboard delays and freezing.

George from ABC Store

Great Remote Access Software

Overall this software has been a godsend for us making remote access easy and simple.

Pros

This software has all the functionality of other products that cost multiple times more. It hasn't tried add a bunch of other features that aren't really related to our needs.

Cons

Having to buy individual license for each user is a little awkward and I wish it could wake up the other computers in our stores.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop has all the functionality of Logmein at 1/3rd the cost.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Cost was skyrocketing without any additional functionality.

THOMAS from Factory Service Co., Inc.

Splashtop Disappointment

Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. I have logged into a customer, rebooted and when the customer opens the splashtop app it goes away and there is no way to log in using splashtop. The video is sketchy and the file transfer works most of the time. Support is clueless and the follow up is very poor. If you need to service your clients in a timely manner, this may not work for you.

Pros

It's very user friendly and allows many features

Cons

Sometimes it is slow, the video quality varies from good to poor.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

It looked like a great product. The actual software does not work at the level required

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

LogMeIn was costly - but it did work!

Chris from Marquee Fire Protection

Remote control sofware - Bang for buck cannot be beat.

Value, product functionality, and quick replies for help without having to spend unreasonable amounts of money to do so.

Pros

Remote control software that works well with all of the features of Teamviewer for excellent pricing that anyone can afford.

Cons

The only issues after moving from Teamviewer is when installing trying to figure out the streamer vs. just installing one .exe file that does everything.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

1. Price 2. As close as I could get to Teamviewer funcationality without the insane pricing from Teamviewer.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Was using free version and needed commercial use licensing. The price was extremely unreasonable for what our small company can afford.

Ryan from PC helpme

Better then the rest

Pros

I tried a few different remote access applications and for the price Splashtop is by far the best. The ease of setup and connecting to the remote systems is great. The file transfer is a great feature as well.

Cons

Only downside is if you connect from one machine to a remote pc and leave it connected you can’t connect to a 2nd machine. I tried to disconnect but it never seems to work.

Overall price for features

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

After getting a new Mac I cloned the new Mac from the old one using the Mac OS and no matter what I did it retained the app settings from the old Mac so I couldn’t use both. I contacted support and they were no help.

Jonathan from Hampton Park Christian School

Affordable Remote Access

Great, easy to install and use. No connection issues.

Pros

Splashtop was easy to setup and start using. It allows iOS users to switch between and other apps without the remote connection dropping. It's easy to switch between multiple screens and use the mouse. The business management panel is much simpler than TeamViewer.

Cons

It doesn't have as many features as TeamViewer, but I wasn't using those extra features.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Price and less license limitations (like the limit on 3 devices).

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

We switched because of price. TeamViewer worked ok, but we couldn't expand it's use without a large price increase. In addition we were notified of a percentage price increase, which pushed us to find another solution. TeamViewer (my plan) only allowed me to initiate sessions from 3 devices and I could only change these devices 9 times per year. As someone with multiple devices who regularly test new products, this was a constant aggravation.

Michel from ordiexpert

Industry: Computer Networking

great product

Like it a lot will resubscribe next year

Pros

Easy install ,easy use and the price is good

Cons

Should have the Sos feature for 1 user always good if they dont have accès there's email

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop is more user friendly and easy to use

Andrea from Realty Roundup

Makes Remote Working A Breeze

It's been exactly what I have needed

Pros

It's simple to use and I really like the convenience with the fast file transfer to/from your local computer to remote computer

Cons

Haven't quite looked into how I can look at both my remote computer screens on my local two computer screens. Perhaps I can do it if I upgraded the level I'm on. Otherwise, I have no complaints for what I need to use this software for

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

The price for TeamViewer is very high and Splashtop has a better file transfer option. Also, just easier to use overall.

Easy-to-use and deploy solution for remote access with super service

Excellent.

Pros

Multi-monitors management; Easy access from PC to PC remotely; Management of users and access made simple; Quality of service and support.

Cons

Some missing tools compare to Teamviewer.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Service and implementation as well as pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Pricing and deployement capacity for a company like ours.

Linda from Common Cents Bookkeeping

Excellent Way to Access Your Computer Remotely

Splashtop gives me the freedom to work remotely. The platform makes you feel like you're sitting at the computer you're accessing remotely. I love it!

Pros

I am very grateful that one of my clients introduced me to Splashtop. The platform allowed me to access his computer remotely and it worked very well. I had been using another platform for my own computers in my office. When that platform stopped providing free access, I started researching other platforms. Many had ridiculously high prices that were too high for my little business. I was pleasantly surprised at the price when I researched Splashtop. Thanks to them, I now have all the accessibility I need at a reasonable price.

Cons

At first I couldn't find out how to log someone out if they had forgotten to log off when they were done. After some searching and clicking around, I found the disconnect option. It would be nice if that was a little easier to find. Other than that, I have no other complaints.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

The pricing for Splashtop was reasonable and affordable for my small business needs.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

TeamViewer no longer offered to the free option to me. Their pricing was not affordable for my small business.

James from Gabrielson Law Offices, Ltd.

Industry: Law Practice

Great Product, Great Value

We needed a replacement product for remote access of our local desktops both from our satellite office as well as in the event stay at home orders went back into effect. Other products I've used in the past for this purpose have been so slow and unresponsive that even with fast internet it was painful to try to work using remote access. Splashtop is very fast and works very well. It was also available at an incredibly reasonable price for the number of users our firm needed.

Pros

Probably the most important aspect of this software is how fast and responsive it is. Programs I've used in the past have had a lag where my curser doesn't track as quickly as my mouse movements, or text is entered more slowly than I type. Splashtop feels almost like I am working on the desktop locally rather than remotely accessing it. It also has nice features for transferring files, printing locally or remotely, locking the screen and controls of the remote desktop, and a live chat feature (although I do not really use the chat feature).

Cons

It is a bit tedious to set up the program on different computers due to all of the authentications emails, it takes a little while to familiarize oneself with the admin controls, and you need to take steps to make sure that the Splashtop Streamer app is running in the background when you try to launch the remote access, which can be confusing to explain to users that are not technologically savvy.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop was a cheaper, better fit. Even the Citrix salesperson did not recommend that we try to replace ShareConnect with the Virtual Apps and Desktop program. Once I saw how fast Splashtop operated, I did not even consider looking at some of the programs we had used prior to ShareConnect.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

ShareConnect, a program offered with our Citrix ShareFile subscription, was going to be discontinued as a SaaS offering, and the replacement option that would have been available was not a good fit and would have been much more expensive.

Easy way to offer helpdesk support to clients

It has been very good experience with software, it works ok with our needs. there are few options and features if they are added it will be perfect software and compete with advanced solutions that have been in the market for years.

Pros

The software is straight fw....client download the software, generate the code and the tech can use the code to log into the computer remotely. It is stable, fast and work great. can see connected sessions or that were connected from the admin console. depending on your license you can have more than 1 tech connected to same session and u can have unattended access as well depending on the license.

Cons

with mac we have to enable settings in system to allow splashtop to take control but this is mainly Mac os system issue. The client has to generate the code every time from his end.....if it can work the other way it will be easier....I mean we generate the code for him or he can just install software then it appear on our end. If there is an icon on the desktop that the client can click on to appear on the admin console it will be great. it doesn't capture windows user password for reboot.

price and software roadmap

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Mainly because of the price.....splashtop is almost quarter the price of logmein rescue and do the main thing which is remote desktop to clients computers

Response from Splashtop

Replied July 2020

Hello, Thank you so much for the rating and review. Sounds like you are using our Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) which is designed for having a quick and efficient connection to your users' Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices with a simple session code and the code will be generated each time automatically to provide an extremely secure on-demand remote access solution. Regarding your comment, Splashtop is integrated with freshservice and allows a workflow similar to what you describe for technicians who want to have remote access to their end users. The technician can reply to a ticket embedding an SOS link and later connect to the end user's computer without the end user needing to provide a session code. Here's more information for your reference: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031448651-Freshservice-Integration If you would like to discuss specific points, we are at your disposal. Feel free to reach us at any time at: customer-success

Steve from Davis Musical Theatre Company (DMTC)

Industry: Performing Arts

This is the best Remote Desktop software

It has been excellent. Support is great and they have never tried to sell me more than I need

Pros

Cons

Can only access one remote PC at a time Wish there were a bit more customizations Need to be able to remove their icons (mouse, etc)

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Price and ease of use and functionality

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

They went from free to an extremely high cost with no improvements

Response from Splashtop

Replied July 2020

Hi Steve Thank you so much for the review and rating. We've been dedicating to deliver the best value remote access and support solutions to our customers. Unlike other service providers, our pricing remains the same for customers and allows them to stay with their chosen package without unannounced price raises. With Splashtop, each user can access more than one computer at a time, in fact up to 10. And the Splashtop agent Streamer tray icon can also be hidden. In addition to that the Streamer can also be installed silently. Feel free to contact our support team so we can assist you regarding the above. Thanks again for choosing Splashtop! Regards, Antonia Wang Splashtop Customer Success team

Angie from Saltwater Inc

Industry: Environmental Services

Awesome software for the now more common "stay at home' worker.

I had been using another software prior to switching to Splashtop in March, it was a free version because I had only need to access my work computer from home minimally and that was only to access our accounting software, everything else I needed was in the "cloud". The free software I was using had a horrible lag and terrible visual quality and once our state got stay at home orders, I began working from home full time, the lag and poor visual quality was not an efficient way to work. I looked into upgrading the free version but couldn't verify if the lag would be fixed and the price was outrageous so I opted to look for an alternative. That is how a came across Splashtop and decided to give the trial version a whirl and I am so glad I did, I knew with a day or 2 that I would be purchasing a license.

Pros

Super easy to use, with a lot features including fast access anywhere from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chromebook, HD quality, file transferring. remote print, ability to switch between multiple monitors, all for as low as $5/month ($60 per year).

Cons

I access a computer with 2 monitors and will I can switch between the 2, I wish I had an option to make all everything open on one monitor because dragging between the monitors is not the smoothest when you can only have 1 monitor visible at a time. Although I believe viewing multiple monitors simultaneously is a feature in the Pro version, I am using the Solo version as working from home should only be temporary but if it were more permanent then I'd probably upgrade to Pro.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Price and not being able to verify if the lag I was experiencing would be fixed if i upgraded from free version

Response from Splashtop

Replied May 2020

Hi Angie, Thank you so much for the scoring and telling us your user experiences. It's truly our pleasure to have an environmental protector/maintainer as one of our customers. Regarding your feedback, have you tried our monitors switching hotkeys? Here are the articles for your information: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014465512-MULTI-MONITOR https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014349892-Splashtop-Business-App-Supported-Shortcuts-Hotkeys If you would like to have any further assistance, feel free to reach out any time at: https://www.splashtop.com/contact-us. We are at your disposal Stay healthy and take care!

Kenneth from America's Public Television Stations

The LogMeIn Alternative

We used LogMeIn for years until they almost quadrupled their prices. We looked and found Splashtop. It offered almost all of the same functionality at a fraction of the cost. It was lacking some polish at first but over the years they have greatly improved upon their product. I use it daily to manage the users at my company remotely and I haven't had any issues.

Pros

The cost versus LogMeIn. We pay a fraction of what we were paying with LogMeIn even before their price hike. Also it allows for a lot more client machines at the same price

Cons

It was lacking some polish in the beginning but they have steadily been rolling out new features. They are on par with LogMeIn now.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

It worked with both Mac and PC with the same client and manager console

Price!

Ben from BCG

Splashtop puts others to Shame

Controlling machines, the fact that it supports UAC prompts, file transfer ability, all of those are reasons that this works well for our business.

Pros

To be honest value is the number one reason I love this software. Compared to other solutions the cost is lower, but the product is high quality and is used on a daily basis.

Cons

No support for Linux. We have several Linux machines that we would like to manage, but the support for Linux has been little to none. They have an old version for Linux, and it has not been updated in a while.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Cost vs Features, Splashtop wins every time.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Cost, Logmein went up dramatically in price, so other solutions were searched for.

Mike from Clock Medical Supply

Clean and Easy

I use it for tech support of all our computers inside or outside my network. Great for those road warriors that are gone all week.

Pros

Can remote into existing computers from a list it gives you at will using the small client software or buy the SOS module and have the user go to a website, give you a number, and you remote into any computer. You can setup different admins to see a different list of computer to remote into. Once you setup the credentials you can remote in easily at will.

Cons

When doing a file transfer sometimes you closes the connection. They have been working on this and may have it fixed by now.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Cost and ability to remote into a computer without user interaction along with ability to remote into a computer by having the user go to a website and give me an access number to get in without install any software prior to getting in.

Cost went way up.

David from Hillcrest Electronics Ltd

Industry: Computer Hardware

This software saved my business

Most of the support tasks that I perform now are with Splashtop Business Access, and physical visits to clients are now rare. Much of the work is after hours when businesses are closed, so it works very well for me.

Pros

The one thing that had me committed was the low cost after the massive price increases I was experiencing from Logmein. Splashtop has improved in performance, reliability and feature-set considerably over the several years I've been using it, and I cannot praise it more highly. The company also listen carefully to their users and have fixed minor issues along the way. All versions of Windows from XP upwards are supported, including servers.

Cons

There are very few cons. Very old PCs with poor graphics capability maybe rather slow, but there is an add-on driver that helps. Thankfully these issues are very rare, and those machines should have been upgraded anyway. Full Dual Monitor support is an additional paid option, but I can live without that.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

I preferred a product that was hosted elsewhere like Logmein, and the idea of hosting it here in the case of ScreenConnect didn't appeal. I believe ScreenConnect now have both options?

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Price got completely out of hand. Small businesses like mine were obviously not a priority with Microsoft themselves being such a major client of Logmein. Logemin lost a very large number of small hoem based businesses when they did this.

Ryan from Never Impossible Software

If you are using TeamViewer - Switch now!

It has been good. I was searching for an alternative to TeamViewer that wasn't going to kill my one-man-company. This lets me manage the few servers I need too without having to pay a ton of cash. The file transfer works great, and the screen sharing is solid. Stays connected for DAYS.

Pros

It works way better than other screen sharing apps I have used. It just works. I also like the cost - compared to teamviewer, it is more reasonably priced and I don't have to fight bugs all the time. It works when you switch to wifi - long time teamviewer bug!

Cons

The only problem I have had (and it was short lived) was that it is easy to close the remote client accidentally. Once you realize it needs to stay running (and don't close the tray icon) - you don't have any problems. I caught this very early on.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

It was a better fit for my small business.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

TeamViewer wouldn't work on devices connected to wifi - it was bizarre. Never used to work like that, but the software just kept getting buggier and buggier. Also, the disconnects were horrendous. Now that i am using the same connections / computers without issue - I know it was the software.

Catherine from iTutor

Splashtop Business Pro is a good choice for me

I would also like to mention that their Customer Support is excellent. I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with their rep, discussing the merits of Splashtop and the various options available. He was thorough and extremely patient. I started with the 7-day trial of Splashtop Business Pro, which they extended for an extra 7 days when I needed more time. I've needed support a couple of times, and they were very responsive. Another thing I love about the choice I've made is the affordability. Some other services were going to be unjustifiably expensive for me, which led me to the search for an alternative. I don't need to offer 24/7 remote support, since I use it on an "as needed" basis, which fluctuates week by week.

Pros

After a relatively short learning curve, I was able to use this software exactly as required. I offer remote computer and device support to people who are, for the most part, over 75 years old. As such, it can be challenging to guide them through resolving their problem. Being able to offer remote access, is crucial with clients like this, because I can explain as I offer the visual. The seniors I deal with are easily confused with technology, which made guiding them through installation of the Splashtop Streamer at their end a bit tricky. This was probably the most difficult part of laying the groundwork for helping my clients. So I prepared screenshots of every step of the installation process for myself, which allowed me to guide them through installation one step at a time.

Cons

For the most part, Splashtop Business Access covers all bases for me and is definitely a crucial tool in accomplishing my work. Even so, there are two things on my "wish list", that would make the experience even better... 1. I would prefer not having to use my telephone to speak to the client, and would really appreciate if Splashtop had an audio component built into it. 2. Many of my clients have only iPads or iPhones and, to my knowledge, Splashtop does not allow for me to offer them remote support from my computer to their device. That possibility would be fantastic!

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

The main reason was price. Team Viewer Pro is a very expensive alternative, and is not a price I can justify spending. Splashtop Business Pro is affordable, and offers most of what I need. I think I would be able to offer support to iPads and iPhones with Team Viewer, but it's just too expensive and I'm hoping Splashtop may introduce that feature at some point.

Chris from Precision Plastics, Inc.

Industry: Plastics

I have been using Splashtop for some time now and have had very few issues with it overall.

I am able to start my day from home in order to get my crew working sooner with what they need whether I am there or not and I can do it from anywhere which gives me more flexibility as a business owner.

Pros

I do cad work and thought it was better than LogMe In Pro which I had used for several years, but the file transfer function is very useful as I work from home at times and need that ability when programming or modifying various programs at times. I also do a good bit of estimating and that also requires the ability to transfer files or even log in to Quickbooks to send the quotation. It serves my needs very well. The support team is superior and I had a very good response from them recently when it was determined that it was my pc causing the issue so a clean install was all it took to put me back to where I was originally. All of these types of software apps can have quirky issues that can be a problem at times but I find that Splashtop really works well with very few minor issues. It gives you a lot of options on how to use it as well and that is always good in varying environments or situations.

Cons

There is very little to complain about and as I said previously, I think any issues that I have experienced were due to an install that maybe didn't go well but how would you ever know until you ask the support team and once I did the problem was fixed! I really like that so no cons to report here!

Steven from Cohen Garelick & Glazier

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent User Experience!

I'm able to work remotely with no loss of productivity and also able to provide support to other users who do not know how to solve computer issues themselves.

Pros

I was particularly impressed with the sound transfer features of the software. I selected my desired sound settings on setup of the program, rather than having to select it with each session. There was no delay or latency and the full screen function makes it appear that I am sitting at my office computer. The cost was low and the value very high, especially when compared to other similar software, some of which costs 10 times as much.

Cons

Two different software programs, a streamer and a business program, must be loaded. It would be nice to only have to load one program, but this was not that much of a hassle.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Logmein was very expensive and the quality was not one bit better than Spashtop.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

The prior program was slow and the sound transfer feature was very weak and had to be enabled with each session. When it was enabled, it caused degrading graphics.

McKay from Five Star Commerce

Awesome tool for a great price - SOOO much better than Teamviewer

It works great. I used Teamviewer in the past and Teamviewer made you put in codes everytime you wanted to use it and weird stuff like that. Didn't seem like it was meant for long-term access to certain computers.

Pros

Splashtop is really easy to use once you get it set up. I also like that it was the "wake" feature which is a lifesaver. I use it to remotely access client's computers if I need to do something for them under their network. It's quite easy to use and I can have it setup to easily select the computer I need to log into.

Cons

Even with the wake feature, it doesn't always work (probably due to the computer not being connected to the internet etc.) but it's much better than alternatives. Really it does everything it is supposed to do so I don't have any other complaints.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Teamviewer is cost-prohibitive (like $40/month, which makes sense if you're a tech support company or something like that, but not for what I do). Also, it makes you input codes and stuff everytime you login so you have to have those on hand all the time and remember which 9+ digit code goes with each computer that you want to access.

Jason from Woodland Group

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Perfect solution to remote access and remote support

really helpful during initial talks, provided large trial licence and great discount on sign up

Pros

We needed to deploy a solution for a large number of users to remote onto their desktops, initially attracted to Splashtop for the price we quickly discovered it beat the competition in ease of use, delivery and service. We have since deployed remote support SOS for agents and will not be renewing Teamviewer. Sos UAC far smoother that teamviewer!

Cons

No negatives, this product met our requirements

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Value, performance, ease of use

Value and performance.

Response from Splashtop

Replied May 2020

Hi Jason, It's so awesome to hear your feedback. Thank you for the scores. It's our pleasure to have an international logistics company on board. May we know what you use Splashtop for? I am asking because I would love to understand your scenario and how we are helping you with your business. We also have a great news to share with you that we have now have our branch office in Amsterdam. Feel free to reach out if you ever need help. Please reach us at customer-success@splashtop.com. Thanks again for your support! Stay healthy and take care!

russell from SWDC of Florida, Inc

Great software that works

Claim to fame: I was walking around the Louvre museum in Paris on vacation, when we had an inspection at work back in Florida. I was able to move the files they were looking for whilst standing in the Egyptian area on my phone and in 10 minutes, my staff had everything they needed to complete the inspection.

Pros

I am a small business owner and the only person who needs to remote into my business. In my scenario, I no longer need to be in the office to work so often do some electronic paper pushing in the evenings and weekends (like most small business owners, we are 24/7!) and when staff have computer issues, I can remote into their desktops to fix the small issue no matter where I am in the world.

Cons

There is nothing I would complain about at this point.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop did everything I needed at an affordable price. I looked at other software that had other bells and whistles, but I didn't need them so why pay more. As I have subscribed to Splashtop, they have continued to invest and develop the product with upgrades and features being added.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Other software was having issues with connection and was becoming unstable

Daniel from Echezabal and Associates, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

How to get the best bang for your remote access buck!

My users, as well as myself, enjoy the simplicity and ease of use of this software and how it gets out of the way and allows us to concentrate on our workflow.

Pros

This product was very easy to deploy, setup and install for the administrator as well as the end users.

Cons

The ability to show only online/active computers and users on the web portal management/sessions page.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Features, cost, and license allocation.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Features, cost, and license allocation.

Response from Splashtop

Replied May 2020

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the rating. I am Antonia from Customer Success team at Splashtop. We take great pride in the simplicity and capability of our software. It's our pleasure to have a surveying and mapping business on board. Regarding your feedback, may we know more about your concern? So that we will be able to know how to improve us to deliver our next level of remote access software. Please share with us at Feedback@splashtop.com Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon ;-) Stay healthy and take care!

Philip from Saturn Tech Consulting LLC

Real value a fair price

I found Splashtop to be easy to use, and having the features like File-Transfer, Chat, Remote reboot, Desktop-Sharing, like their major competitor, but with up to 10 client PCs and at a significantly lower/fairer price, is a great and welcome value for me and many other small to medium, businesses!

Pros

As a sole proprietor PC Repair business owner, budget, security and diagnostic and remote desktop features are my highest priorities and Splashtop fits most of the bill.

Cons

I would rather be given a new password by my client and have to input it before I can remote-in on their PC each time. I have already had them be concerned about this. I told the client, people shoud always have a password or PIN login for Windows instead of an auto-login option for their own security. Other than that, I love Splashtop Business's features and performance.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

I have a mobile PC Repair business for small business and residential clients and I don't find a lot of call for remote desktop software; however, I do have some clients who live some distance from me and now that we are in the middle of a Stay-At-Home order due to a global pandemic, I still need to be able to provide my client's who ask for it, with remote software/Operating System support. Given that I need to support more than one client but not more than 10 remotely, Splashtop Business with all its essential features and value-pricing fits the bill perfectly!

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Teamviewer is largely overpriced if you are not using the free version for personal use. it has nice features and requires a different password for each session with the same client, which I like, but the price is too high!

Roger from Zombie Computers

Great remote support software for reasonable cost.

Splashtop saves me countless trips to customer sites and I am also able to support long distance customers which extends my company's market reach.

Pros

Light on resources. Can customize deployment packages for the customer to download themselves via a link.

Cons

I haven't seen the feature of being able to boot into Safe Mode and control the desktop yet.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

A better value with more deployment options.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

LogMeIn was getting too expensive when there were several other players in the remote support game.

Arthur from Town of Groton

Industry: Judiciary

Working From This Is A MUST

I have to revue case files almost daily and not needing to drive to the office for one or two files is probably the most beneficial, although having multiple files open at a time on the both computers. That is a luxury I hadn't expected.

Pros

Ease of most is easy, but I especially like is the quickness of deployment from one computer to another at the beginning of a session. (Usually within 5-10 seconds, depending on net service. Also it's able to handle large files for transferring from one computer to the other. It is also able to set up more than 2 computer and also split screens.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to use it within a word processor. I admit that not having tried that more than a couple of times, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's in Splashtop For Business, but it also wouldn't surprise me if it can be done.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Using it was more user friendly and it handles encryption easier. Transferring is a snap with drag and drop, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Primarily for cost, but after trying Splashtop for a short period, I was hooked on it for my computer to computer use.

Erika from Crypt TV

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Best remote option so far

Pros

It's easy to access the multiple computers I need to. Bonus that I can be logged into more than one at once. I like the options for having different windows representing the different monitors and being able to move them and readjust size.

Cons

Unfortunately setting up remote audio was a hassle. Once I got it to work it's been seamless ever since. Second complaint about audio is that if you are working on Macs, you can't get audio through both the local and remote computer at the same time. Only 1 Mac will get the audio and it's not a quick function to toggle or switch between either. I've been told PCs support this function though :( this would be super helpful to have.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Cheaper, more attractive / simple interface, works with macs, transmits audio with macs

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

I despise PCs with every fiber of my being. The HP RGS (it had a new name now, can't recall what) was buggy, bulky and not user friendly. It required way faster internet speed and a VPN to work half as well. Logging into RGS required an IP address and username / password EVERY TIME and you couldn't be logged into multiple computers at the same time so switching between computers always took forever.

Julie from Sensible Services ABC LLC

Help your business grow with Splashtop Business Access

The company is wonderful. The tech support is quick and effective and they don't stop until they get your problem solved as well as have great follow up after the fact. The price is affordable and the downloads quick.

Pros

We love the ease of setup for both us and our customers. When a new client comes on board, we simply send them the link, and in no time we are securely connected to their device.

Cons

That there is difficulty transferring very large files such as their QB desktop back up file

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Teamviewer got way overpriced and the downloads took a long time which worried the new customers.

Ryan from Commercial Real Estate

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

A Splashtop Review.

Splashtop Business Access, overall, is great for projects involving file transfer and remote support. The program really has the upper hand in terms of lower cost and ease of use when it comes to security. Splashtop uses two separate applications - a server, which is installed on the machine you want to log in to, and also a viewer, installed on machines that you want to view from. The software provides an overall productive experience in that the separate application method assists in utilizing remote access software to run other employees computers who are working remotely in terms of technical support or demonstrations.

Pros

Splashtop sessions encrypted at 256-bit and includes many features that can be accessible while working remotely: speedy file transfer, and sleekly designed chat window, and community clipboards. Splashtop is also compatible with mobile devices. I like that employees can restart the remote machine in safe mode on one machine while working on or trouble-shooting an issue on another employee's computer. For your money, the basic remote access functionality is top notch.

Cons

A drawback of Splashtop might be the idea that separating the viewer application and the server application may be confusing because one cannot restart the remote machine from the viewer's toolbar. You must return to the server application and choose options that direct you to a dialogue box. You then have to manually select the reboot process in safe mode.

Daniele from aMo Modena

Industry: Public Policy

Everything is easy

Because the covid-19 we had to stay at home from one day to another and was absolutely necessary to have an easy and light solution for smart and remote work without a VPN availability. Splashtop easily solved this necessity

Pros

It was easy to install: due to coronavirus all my colleagues installed Spalshtop by themselves at home. Easy to use:all of them are using Splashtop without any formation. Easy to administer: it was very easy for me manage licences

Cons

An option missing is to send a sequence that simulates ctrl alt canc via keyboard. Not a strategic absence but could help

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Best prices an clear licence policy.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Because we needed a lighter and easier tool for remote connection. And with a more clear and flexible licencing policy

MOE from MSA ACCOUNTING

Happy Camper

Simply the best solution for remote working and the cost is unbeatable. Keep up the great work Splashtop!

Pros

The product is very easy to setup and it's up and running with a click, I use it every day all day and I'm loving the fact that I don't feel like I'm connected to a remote computer. The speed is great and I can see the whole screen without any notification pop outs or other distractions, the icon bar is almost invisible when closed and it's a great feature.

Cons

I'm new to this product and it may be there already but would be nice if we could print from the local computer to the remote printer and vice a versa. same for sound.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

I signed up for the free trial and the performance was much better then what I was using before. Needless to say the cost was unbeatable.

3 months ago

Response from Splashtop

Replied May 2020

Hi Moe, Thanks a lot for the rating :) Hope you are doing well! My name is Antonia and I am with Customer Success team at Splashtop. Regarding your review, luckily, remote printing feature is already included in our products. Here's the relevant article for your reference: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/212725383-REMOTE-PRINT If you would like to reach out, please contact us anytime at customer-success@splashtop.com Stay healthy and take care!

Wilfredo from OPC Technology Consultants Inc

Great Remote app

Remote connection for customers at any time.

Pros

Price and easy to use for the end users.

Cons

sometimes controlling the other computer when installing apps.

Stability and customer service

Price and stability

Response from Splashtop

Replied August 2020

Hi Wilfredo, Thanks a lot for the review and rating. We've been dedicating to deliver the best value remote access and support solutions to our customers. We are so glad to hear your comment. Our Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) has the feature that allows to elevate to admin privilege. Here's the relevant article for your reference: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002438071-Connecting-with-Admin-Rights Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance. Thanks again for choosing Splashtop! Regards, Antonia Wang Splashtop Customer Success team

Lori from LP Books

Love this App!

Pros

The software is very easy to use, only about 1/4 what I was paying before and has more useful features. It is also faster with very little lag compared to the product I used previously. Well Done, Splashtop!

Cons

I share a computer with a co-worker on a limited basis, I wish there were a way we could both have access to the computer when the other is logged off. That is my only complaint so far.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Co-worker recommended and had used the product and was very happy with it.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Their price more than doubled in a year.

Response from Splashtop

Replied July 2020

Hi Lori, Thanks a lot for the rating and review. Splashtop Business Access Solo is designed for individuals only. If you would like to have more accesses, Splashtop Business Access Pro will be the best option for your business. Splashtop Business Access Pro allows you to have multiple users within the same team if you subscribe for multiple licenses. That way, you and your colleague can access the same computer, even at the same time. Each of you would have own credentials. Here's the relevant article for your reference: https://support-splashtopbusiness.splashtop.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022486632-How-to-upgrade-to-Business-Access-Pro-from-Solo-. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks again for choosing Splashtop! Regards, Antonia Wang Splashtop Customer Success team

Juli from The Balancing Act

Splashtop - Great Solution

Exceptional. Again, I was skeptical when I first changed over but I have loved it and use it everyday.

Pros

This software is very affordable and easy to use. It is quick, doesn't freeze up and can be used from anywhere. I constantly go onto client computers and my computer from clients and feel this is a very efficient and affordable solution for any business or individual that needs to access computers from multiple sites. I used GoToMyPC for years but they keep raising prices astronomically. I was hesitant to move off their software but actually think Splashtop works better since I have changed to it. And it is much more affordable.

Cons

Nothing I have discovered yet is a problem. I did have a printing issue but was able to easily find the solution through an online search.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

I did research several softwares online to replace GoToMyPC. I chose Splashtop first as a free trial and then purchased it within 2 days because I liked it so much.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

GoToMyPC raised their prices astronomically and with no notice. I actually discovered the huge increase when changing a computer out and reinstalling the software.

James from GeoGrafTek

Industry: Oil & Energy

Splashtop provides value in a provided service

Very good! It has provided seamless operations for myself as a remote administrator of a dental practice, retail establishments and a golf course. Along with family members as required.

Pros

It works, it is there when I need it, works on the platforms/OS's I need. The software is responsive and has improved with age.

Cons

My least items were from years ago. It has worked very well for my requirements. Woks better than LogMeIn for Mac's, that's a biggie as that's an elderly family member I assist remotely.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

The product offering and reviews.

Cost.

Lance from Hansa Consult of North America, LLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Leader of the pack

Through the various subscription options, I can be the superhero I need to be without using proximity as an excuse/crutch. With Splashtop, I can investigate and resolve most any problem using an Internet connected device. Whether I'm in the office, at home or out of reach, all I need is the Internet and I'm my company's biggest and best problem solver.

Pros

Everything...and I mean it. Splashtop is lightweight, easy to deploy, has tons of features/options, etc. All the features a small business can/will actually use and at a price-point that isn't considered abusive.

Cons

The key word being "did", I was one of the very first to try something not named LMI. At that time, Splashtop was rudimentary and lacked a tremendous amount of functionality. But that's all in the past now. I still use LMI and TeamViewer in various capacities and for different reasons (not by choice), but my go-to is (and has been for 3 years now) SPLASHTOP. For the form, feature and function, there's nothing in the pay-for space that even comes close, period.

Noel from May Klye & associates

Lifesaver during Covid-19

Pros

With the Covid-19 lockdown we had to find a work-from-home option quickly, one we could implement easily and which was painless to use and maintain. This product works perfectly every time.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say, it does exactly what I want it to do without any drama.

Response from Splashtop

Replied August 2020

Hi Noel, Thank you so much for the review and rating. We've been dedicating to deliver the best value remote access and support solutions to our customers. We are so glad to have more ex-RemotePC users switching to Splashtop and proud to be contributing to your business continuity. Looking forward to serving you in the coming year and for many more years ... Thanks again for choosing Splashtop! Regards, Antonia Wang Splashtop Customer Success team

Kaes from NHH

Every update is a major step forward

An essential part of my work day as it helps me connect with different machines. Certainly worth the money.

Pros

Design is simple and intuitive Cost is very reasonable compared to other competitors. Copy and paste feature between screens is fantastic Every update is a major step forward and keeps getting better

Cons

Connection can drop at times Wake up feature sometimes unpredictable even when correct settings in place

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Previous provider became too expensive

Andreas from HVOAEM, INC

Industry: Veterinary

Splashtop replaces Teamviewer for veterinary practice

Very good experience. All members of my team who are using it were immediately on board and delighted how it did not require any learning curve at all, even for those who had not been Teamviewer users before.

Pros

I needed a cheaper, easier-to-use remote connection solution for my team. We were using Teamviewer but did not need most of their features and found it to be overpriced for our needs. Splashtop business has everything we need and more - for a fraction of the cost. The mobile app is also easier to use and more stable the mobile app from Teamviewer.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I have an install problem of the streamer on one computer and will need to sort it out with support once I have the time during the day. But I have not found any negative issue with Splashtop business yet.

Response from Splashtop

Replied August 2020

Hi Andreas, Thanks a lot for the rating and comment. Splashtop is well recognized by millions of users to deliver the best remote desktop experience with the most reasonable pricing. We truly appreciate your business and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance. Thanks again for choosing Splashtop! Regards, Antonia Wang Splashtop Customer Success team

John from Consumer Goods

Need to try Product

Great product!

Pros

Deployment/Installation to clients Resolution

Cons

Everyone can always grow. Have more Administrators

Price

Price

Splashtop

It has helped us in customer service to remotely help our clients reliably.

Pros

It works very well and allows multiple connections and it is very easy to switch between connections. Lot of features that you can do without remotely connecting to the computer.

Cons

Sometimes it will crash and will require a computer reboot. I don't think there is anything else that I don't like about it.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Remote connections were unreliable.

Elizabeth from Carter Dental Solutions LLC

Love Splashtop

My experience has been great. Was having speed issues at first, call customer service and they weren't as helpful as I would have liked. They just told me to go to the FAQ on the website and go from there. Of course nothing helped the speed that was on the FAQ but I found out from my tech guy that it was the internet on the accessed computer that was slowing me down.

Pros

I like that I am able to access up to 10 computers, I like that I am able to access multiple computer simultaneously. I also like that I am able to reboot the accessed computer with ease. I also enjoy the viewing options to ensure a clear picture of accessed computer.

Cons

I have not had a chance to utilize everything but I do wish there was a better way to message the accessed computer. I'm not sure what it looks like on the other end so not sure if they are receiving any messages.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

I had a good experience with Splashtop over a year ago after trying several different programs. Just stuck in my head that I wanted to use Splashtop. It's also well known so the offices I'm remoting into feel more comfortable downloading the streamer.

Heidi from Cambridge Computer

More Economical than Logmein

Have been testing this as an alternative to Logmein. So far, no problems, all of our users are impressed by how quick it is and how well the desktop is rendered remotely. Seems more robust than Logmein.

Pros

Love how it has all of the features of Logmein at nearly half the price. It seems to work better and have more features, too.

Cons

Don't particularly care for the desktop application because there are more features available on the web version.

Cost.

Jonathan from JAS Consulting

Great remote software

I have been using this solution for probably 6 or more years. I love the fact that it supports all platforms. I use it on my iPad on a regular basis.

Pros

Significantly less expensive than Logmein and some of the other remote access tools. Has all of the same features as some of the more expensive solutions.

Cons

Multi screen support is not available in the Business Access Solo.

Reasons for Switching to Splashtop Business Access

Way more cost effective and works just as well.

Peter from Verhoef Electric Inc

Cost-effective remote access

We had a stand alone license and Splashtop assisted us in converting it to a team license, once we realized we needed more people to remotely access their computer - thank you.

Pros

Splashtop was installed by our IT support team ISServices. The installations were quick and easy - some were performed remotely. Splashtop allows for easy SOS support from out IT support team. For our remote workers with sensitive info, Splashtop allows you to "blank" the remote screen for better security. Multiple screen support works great.

Cons

Some of the mouse buttons do not seem to "transfer". I have a back button that does not work across Splashtop. Appears to need a solid network connection and speed for good performance. File transfer does not work with network drives. None of these are deal breakers - the value is great!

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Splashtop was recommended by our IT support team. Splashtop met our budget and functionality requirements. Feature for feature and dollar for dollar, Splashtop was the best choice for us on the market.

Cara from X-tra Custom Components, Inc.

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Quick access and easy to use

With a small management team, we use Splashtop to work from home regularly. During Shareholder lunch meetings we are able to access real time data simply and quickly. Splashtop is amazing for our company.

Pros

Whether I'm away from my desk for 10 minutes or for a vacation I can easily login to our network and get work done. The connectivity is excellent as is the accessibility.

Cons

It is a little more difficult to navigate on a phone than a tablet or computer but still much easier than the previous provider we used.

Reasons for Choosing Splashtop Business Access

Cost as well as better connectivity and simplicity to use

Increase in cost