• Pros

• "I like that it decreases the amount of questions/emails we get since employees can find answers on the knowledge base. I also like the spoke and slack integration and the new thread feature."

• "I enjoy the ease of use and that it's user friendly. I think it works great to interact staff and management."

• "The machine learning feature is still my favorite feature. "

• Cons

• "There are a few small things which have been difficult such as the welcome email always being routed to our junk email, users not being alerted when I reply to their requests. "

• "I honestly can't think of any downsides that aren't already on the future product roadmap! Spoke is amazing!"

• "In the beginning, you could feel that it is a new tool, however so many great changes happened that we are not even able to keep up (in a good way :) )"

Browse Spoke Reviews

Jordan from Domino Data Lab

A Great Solution For Startups

My startup needed a platform to better manage employee requests. Prior to Spoke requests came in the form of emails, text messages, verbal conversations, and even scribblings on post it notes. Not scalable. Spoke helped us centralize requests via its integration with Slack and is the right solution for a company our size.

Pros

What do I like about most about Spoke? It's simple and easy to use. I love it when platforms are intuitive - 'keep in simple' and they do! Learning existing a new features are a snap, and Spoke provides excellent customer success support if I need help.

Cons

I'd love to see more features! Spoke recently added forms for requests which is a good start.

Troy from Sharethrough, Inc.

Great missing piece for SME orgs looking to bring more structure to request management.

Spoke fills a great niche in the 50-250 person space in that it allows companies to do more with less support/admin heads. At this size, you need to have a system to create and action on requests, but probably don't need the features, complexity or cost of something like Zendesk. Once you approach 250+ heads, you may need some additional workflow or ticket automations that Spoke doesn't offer. The biggest draw to Spoke for me is that from a user experience perspective, 99% of the interactions with the tool can happen in Slack, which most folks are in all the time in any case. The team at spoke is one of the best I've ever worked with at any SAAS provider in any space. They're fast, smart, engaging, and have a genuine drive to set clients up for success.

Pros

Spoke is a well thought out tool that offers a really useful level of function -vs- complexity for knowledge and request management. It's a much easier tool to run and administer than competing helpdesk solutions, and has a killer Slack integration front-and-center. The team all the sales and spin-up process is top notch and extremely responsive.

Cons

It's a fairly young product, so they're still polishing a few rough edges on the backend. I've not hit anything that even comes close to work-stopping, and they're smart and responsive with breakfix and feature roadmapping.

Reasons for Choosing Spoke

Spoke brings everything a smaller enterprise needs to the request management need, without the cost and complexity associated with larger ticketing systems.

Lucia from Exponea

Amazing tool for everyday working-life with amazing customer service

Operations team/back office is using it as their main ticketing tool and knowledge base. Frequent requests are solved with the AI answering it, the more complicated gets sorted by the team. Tracking of what is happening in the team, transparency.

Pros

User-friendly design, quick improvements. Connection with the channels we are most used to work with e.g. slack, so our colleagues do not need to go to any other platform. AI learning the needs of the team and adapting the answers, which helps us to avoid repeating questions and saves time and creates a focus for the team. Cannot forget the in tool analytics which help us understand where we are lacking or doing just fine.

Integrations (slack,email) automated AI UX were definitely the selling points

Myles from Glossier

Industry: Cosmetics

Spoke x Glossier

Pros

The machine learning feature is still my favorite feature.

Cons

Currently that slack is the way to import users.

Reasons for Choosing Spoke

I thought the Machine Learning tool would help me be productive while working at a fast paced startup.

Jason from LCS Financial Services

Outstanding. A very targeted software that fits a specific need perfectly.

We get a intuitive tool, fully managed by the awesome Spoke team, that allows our organization to centralize domain knowledge that would otherwise be horded and silo-ed by teams and team members. It is an excellent training and teaching tool to streamline users needs for information. Spoke gives time back to our users who would be otherwise burdened with a variety of questions during ramp up and team movements.

Pros

The software is an excellent approach to managing requests and knowledge. We utilize Spoke to centralize domain knowledge that would otherwise be lost during a turn over or that needs to be communicated to a variety of users. Assigning teams, building out KB articles and letting users generate content is very simple.

Cons

The only con of this software is the approach is so novel to many of our users that there has been a steep learning curve in documenting their domain knowledge using the tool. It is simple to use and operate but our users are use to silo-ed knowledge that using Spoke has been a big change for them.

Joseph from Old Republic Aerospace

Simplicity of IT Help Desk

This helped with first time response by using the AI & our existing KB. User adoption is high as they just need to state the problem and not choose a bunch or categories and priorities. Integration with Slack and being inside a single user interface that is already open is huge as well. Business analytics are clean, simple, and easily pulled.

Pros

The AI and Slack integration was the primary reason we moved off of our previous system. Everything in Spoke is clean and simple. They are constantly adding new features and making the product better. Just a great tool!

Cons

My only "cons" are the items still in their road-map. I would like the asset tracking and JIRA integration. Other than that we are happy with the tool. A simple purchase order resource inside the tool would be a bonus.

Kyle from Brandless

Simple, Easy, Lifesaving!

AMAZING!

Pros

How quickly it is to spin up and get people using it. Spoke natively living inside Slack was a godsend for our users.

Cons

Still a little light on features, but they're growing and expanding fast.

Price and ease of use.

Rose from InsideTrack

We LOVE Spoke

We wanted a service desk that is easy to use and easy to maintain. We also wanted something that could reduce time spent on menial tasks, and could track the requests we get all the time in various places in our daily schedules. Spoke works much more smoothly with Slack than other products we have tried, and we have witnessed it auto-answering tickets and prompting users for more information. After a couple of months we probably have saved... hours already, in time spent on prompting users for info and disseminating repetitive information.

Pros

As an application goes, the transition has been pretty seamless. I guess that's just what happens when you make simple, easy-to-use, straightforward software? Also the Spoke team is fantastic - they're definitely one of my favorite vendors to work with, and it always feels like they take our feedback seriously. They're quick to respond to questions and easy to schedule check-ins with. The whole experience is really lovely.

Cons

The software is relatively new so some features are limited. But their development cycle is very fast! So it hasn't slowed us down much.

Payden from Weave HQ

Spoke makes ticket resolution wonderful!

Pros

Spoke makes it easy for us as a company to get our requests and respond to them in the easiest way possible. Our people use slack all day long and to be able to remove the pain point of asking them to file tickets somewhere else makes it easier for us as a helpdesk to get them the assistance they need quickly and resolve their problems efficiently.

Cons

I wish that there was a dedicated mobile app for tickets rather than just their web app.

Heather from Egnyte

Great product!

It is helping organize all of our facilities requests. Making it easier to keep track of all our requests.

Pros

I really like how great our rep is at Spoke. She is full of energy and very helpful.

Cons

I don't think the software is very easy for employees to adapt to.

Absolute Time Saver!

Overall, Spoke has saved my back many times and reduced walk-up requests. People know they can get their answers quickly if they simply "Ask Spoke!"

Pros

AI all the way. We have looked for a solution to helpdesk and common questions that provided our users with better overall user experience and Spoke was the answer. Our users live heavily in Slack and thanks to Spoke's seamless integration with Slack, my users are able to ask questions and get answers before even talking to a real human. If they still prefer human interaction, they can raise a request right in the same window!

Cons

This isn't a full-fledged helpdesk software and may not support the needs of a growing enterprise. However, Spoke is constantly evolving and open to feature requests.

Cristina from 1stdibs.com

Spoke Review

I enjoy the software and the prompt customer service. I also love the time saved with Spoke. Suggestion: making an integration between emails and spoke. I'm not sure if that's actually possible, but sometimes employees still email the team questions that can be answered through Spoke and at the moment I have to manually enter the question, assign it to myself, and edit the requester from myself to the employee.

Pros

Cons

I do not like, and I'm not sure if this is lack of employee training because I'm not able to see it from their end, that sometimes employees end responding to questions by creating a new request. Therefore, there are multiple "requests" which are actually responses to the original request. The thread feature has decreased this a bit.

Ryan from First Round Capital

Spoke has changed the way I triage and respond to help desk tickets

Pros

The best part of Spoke is that with their AI and ML it has dramatically reduced the number of tickets that make it to my door. Through the learning features of the tool it can serve up answers from our KB directly to my employees without requiring any input from me.

Cons

There is little to not like about Spoke. Since it is such an early company there are definitely some deltas between mature ticketing systems and Spoke, however they are actively working on adding features.

Temeka from OppLoans

Implementation was almost too easy.

Knowledgebase management, Improved customer service Training content management.

Pros

Easy to use software, seamlessly communicates with the Slack platform, which contributes to the quick ramp-up time. Our end users enjoy all that Spoke has to offer.

Cons

Spoke is in an infancy. It has the capability to become a great knowledge base, with constant communication between the Spoke team and it's customers, this software has staying power.

Heather from The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology

So far this seems to be just what we were looking for to help reduce repetition and wasted time!

We are new to Spoke but we are anticipating increased response times, clarified work flow and a reduction in wasted time and effort with repeat questions. Using this product well should also help to shift office culture to be more efficient with their first inquiry steps and more knowledge-able about internal departmental processes different than their own.

Pros

We LOVE that we get to control the knowledge-base so effectively. We also love that this helps us see one another's workflow so that we can be sure all needs are getting met equally.

Cons

We would like some more back-end boundary restrictions built in so that we can control which populations in our entire user group can see which information, (i.e. separate knowledge-base for staff, students, etc.)

Samridh from ThoughtSpot

Easiest Ticketing Software

Solid product with constant innovation accompanied with a stellar customer enablement team makes it an essential tool.

Pros

Software is easy to use and helps track productivity of the whole team. Collaboration is easy for each case and features are being rolled out regularly.

Cons

Knowledge Base feature still needs some attention.

Amanda from OppLoans

Spoke Has Been Amazing!

Pros

I love how intuitive the platform is to use. It takes little to no training and it learns the material so quickly! It's like having a personalized bot right at your fingertips. Despite the fact that it's new and unfamiliar technology to most of the company, they embraced it immediately because of its sheer simplicity.

Jess from Scoot

Great product especially for office management

Huge additional shout out to the account reps. They're super helpful and funny and really helped get our team up to speed on how to best use the product.

Pros

This is an easy way to get the team immediate answers and free up time from answering the same questions over and over from the HR and facilities staff.

Cons

The only thing I would change is ease of adding articles to the Knowledge Base. Everything else works pretty well.

Jared from Neura Inc

Made it fun to build out our knowledge base

Pros

Great for remote teams. Easy to onboard. Multi-channel support. Flexible query engine. Great customer support.

Cons

Needs more robust onboarding tutorials, quick responses, feedback controls. Needs integration with cloud storage like Dropbox.

Total time saver!

Time saving! And an assistant that makes sure everything gets assigned and completed.

Pros

It takes all of the requests that an IT/Admin/Maintenance team normally gets and assigns them ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks and that time is not wasted delegating.

Cons

It's definitely still in it's infancy, but it appears that their team is quickly building out new features and making it better!

Ralphael from AdvisoryCloud, Inc

SPOKE is amazing

SPOKE is the best HelpDesk ticketing system I have ever used.

Pros

How it has a SLACK bot that can answer questions. How you're able to build out 4 separate departments for the cost. I like how you can create workflow and processes. I love the Analytics breakout.

Cons

Merging requests is a minor piece that is missing currently. I know that SPOKE dev team will work it in.

Greg from University Tees

Overall experience has been positive. Love the product!

Unified support processes and a 'ticketing' system that doesn't make me want to claw my eyes out.

Pros

Intelligently puts all support requests in one place. This is life changing. We are able to help shape the future of the product with feature requests.

Cons

There is a lack of slack integration, but we know they're actively working on it so I'm pleased there.

Molly from Sequoia Ecological Consulting, Inc.

Great customer service, easy to use

Pros

The simplicity of the product and ease of implementation. Our customer service rep, Riciel, is very responsive and always willing to go above and beyond.

Jay from INSIDE TRACK

Spoke is awesome!

It has effectively replaced our Helpdesk. (We were using Zendesk) It was easy to setup. Setting up the knowledge base was fun. Using it has been the easiest tool that we use currently.

Pros

It is so easy. It makes traditional software look like stone knives and bear skin rugs. Our users love it!

Cons

At this point I have no cons.... I really don't have a single thing.

Joe from ALMACO

Industry: Machinery

The Best Transition I've Ever Had Help With!

Cutting out some of the basic tickets helps save me and my team time by almost having an extra set of hands.

Pros

AI does help answer tickets, users can close their own tickets, the built in knowledge base is great.

Cons

At the current time there's not much info on metrics or tickets tied to inventory items such as computers /printers.

The best way to ask questions in an organization, period.

Pros

This software is so great for working with a help desk, at least from the user's perspective. It integrates with Slack, so you can just ask the bot a question, and if it doesn't know the answer from your company's knowledge base, then it will create a ticket that's automatically routed to the right person. We use it for not only our IT team but for internal sales and customer support questions as well. What a useful tool! The interface itself is super easy to use as well, it's just a giant search bar and a chat box style ticket. Pretty great!

Cons

Sometimes it's unclear if that search bar is going to create a ticket.

Shannon from Sequoia Ecological Consulting

Very simple to use and a great addition to our company!

Ease of use and helps answer questions for staff.

Pros

Cons

I think that possibly sending links to staff that will not go directly to junk mail. Maybe discuss that obstacle when introducing the product.

Tyler from Xenith

Good

Pros

Very easy for customer to use in slack. Easy to add to the knowledge base. Easy to search knowledge base.

Cons

It is hard to get people to complete the forms when they have to click on the link and log into the web browser. I don't think they understand there is a form attached.

It's been a dream! Spoke gives our ops team time back by answering staff's questions for us!

Pros

Customer service is top notch, they made implementation so easy, it's easy to use, Slack integration

Cons

No real complaints, just excited to see the tool get smarter! Sometimes there are links to work out, but customer service is so excellent that it's not really a problem.

Gil from Honey Science

spoke

Pros

machine learning, slack integration, support from customer success team

Cons

reporting, lack of features from traditional ticketing systems, some flows for user, admin portal

Kristen from The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology

Finally solves the problem of answering frequently asked questions

Efficiency of resources for a small organization that did not break the bank.

Pros

You are able to customize Spoke to provide answers to the most commonly asked questions at your organization - from where are the light bulbs to how to host a meeting. It was fun to set up as a team and anticipate the questions that employees would want to ask and the software learns as it goes along and just gets better at its job.

Cons

A bit labor intensive on the front end to set up, but was a fun task to do as a team and is so, so worth it!

Jenny from Egnyte, Inc.

Great way to automate frequently asked questions

Pros

Easy to use after training. Get more time back into your day when Spoke answers a lot of frequently asked questions.

Cons

Not always intuitive. Can be helpful with HR but many questions are more personalized.

Evan