• Pros

• "The fact that it is easy to use. Many functions that are very useful. Great features and not at all hard to get used to."

• "i like that it is easy to read, it is color-coded in a way that you can understand."

• "Easy to use and navigate through to create cases/tasks/etc. Never had any issues using this software. I would recommend to other users. "

• Cons

• "There have been a few problems recently that have negatively impacted the customer base, but they've been great at communicating their progress. "

• "Iam satisfied with Teamsupport tool but the video quality where we record for customers view using Red button option is not good. I feel it should be of more quality. "

• "I would like for it to integrate with more products. It does integrate with some but I wish it would integrate with more. I also wish the reporting was better."

Browse TeamSupport Reviews

Deb from Manna Pro Products

Great Solution

We use it as our one-stop shop for all IT service issues. We utilize a 3rd party provider for network and hardware setup type needs, but our users are now trained to simply use our internal Team Support service desk for all things IT related. We triage and forward to our 3rd party IT provider, as needed, but most things we are able to self serve from our internal IT team. Our users know that we are responding and feel like their IT needs are being serviced much quicker and more accurately the first time.

Pros

Setting up Team Support for our use was generally painless. We knew that we needed a cloud-based solution that offered "out of the box" functionality that could grow as our needs changed. We applied the KISS concepts and have tweaked as needed. Tweaking and customization is not complex; it's very straight forward plus we were provided with great coaching along the way. We also love using the Portal and Wiki, and often refer our users to both. And our users have adopted very well for the most part.

Cons

It works. Like anything I wish for a couple of minor things. It would be nice if I didn't have to refresh at times to cause a "read" ticket to no longer show as "unread", but eh, that's no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Reasons for Choosing TeamSupport

Better overall functionality for the price point and user friendliness for us, as agents, plus better user experience for our "customers" via the portal and Wiki functionality.

Balasubramani from Baseline

Inventory Management

I personally like Team Support as it has optimized our business operations considerably. We create support tickets on this platform. We are able to track our inventory, we are able to create support tickets and keep them open till the issue is resolved. We are able to schedule email reports about the overall use of our company time and resources. We are delighted to see that Team Support is bringing new features on a periodic basis. I truly appreciate the webinars conducted by Team Support where they talk about new features and how to make best use of the software. I have acquired some interesting insights during the webinars and passed it on to my peers. Overall we like Team Support as it meets our current requirements and expectations .

Pros

I primarily use Team Support for Inventory Management. I like that I am able to search a terminal based on the serial number alone. It is helpful to leave a note for each terminal, I use the notes to indicate the current status of a terminal, whether it is ready to be loaned out or if it already been loaned etc. Team Support has a provision to assign an inventory item to a Customer. I find that very helpful. I like the feature where I am able to schedule the reports to be emailed to more than one email address. These reports need to be sent at particular time and day without fail. Auto scheduling the email report saves me a lot of time and complications. I also like the fact that Team Support is compatible for API Integration. We are looking to develop a centralised platform in our firm and want to be able to fetch info from Team Support for Data Analysis. This is in our pipeline and we are looking to implement this sometime in the future. In the past the upper management used to shoot us emails enquiring about the particular issue. It takes up our time to email the management back with the status of that issue. Now the upper management simply logs into team support to view and oversee the status of a ticket/issue

Cons

However, the frustrating part of Team Support is the reporting section. When I open up the inventory report, it displays a list of all the terminals I have added to the inventory and when I want to get more information on a particular terminal, I notice that I cannot click on the terminal to navigate to that terminals page. Not only that, I cannot copy the serial number of the terminal from the inventory report. This applies to pretty much all the reports. All reports are in read only format. I humbly request Team Support to make the items on the report as clickable and actionable in the future.

Reasons for Choosing TeamSupport

Our admin staff is not technically savvy. Only our admin staff will be using Team Support on a regular basis. Our admin staff mentioned that other products were too technical and difficult to follow in terms of operation and usage. The staff found Team Support very easy to follow and use it. Also we wanted something simple for basic record keeping to start with.

Nate from Sheer Logistics

TeamSupport Admin

I've used TeamSupport for 4+ years across two companies. Once at a software development company and now at a logistics solutions provider. I am no longer a daily user, however I helped research solutions and implement the tool.

Pros

Team Support's reporting capabilities are my favorite feature of the software. We are able to extract all metrics and KPIs needed to run an efficient customer care department.

Cons

Very long tickets can be difficult to navigate. I'd like to see a feature where you can collapse emails/actions by date to easily see a high level view a tickets history by date.

July 2016

Rod from SGL

July 2016

RodsReview

Been on the system of a year and half and the same issue still plague me. I have submitted Numerous Feature Request and the sit in Pending or are denied. I have Many Many open Cases that are Bugs and they seem to go no where as well. I have one in particular the happens to me every day, But was told it wasnt a over all a big deal, and the work around is to copy and paste my action to a notepad, Hit Refresh on the Ticket, Start a new Action, Copy and paste my notepad back into the New Action. This seems a little much. I was also told of a Feature that was very important to us, would be coming. After a month or two on the system I inquired about it, and was told, nope cant do it. We constantly have to refresh the interface, Hangs up a lot. System Performance is a big issue. Does seem that all the server issues that were going on are better, but that was painful. We get a ton of SPAM cases, There needs to be a way to filter that by domain name.

Pros

-Its Cheap per seat, -Its customization of fields

Cons

-Being able to share a custom field between company and ticket, This is huge to us, Salesforce did it. -Your Text Formatting and editor is terrible. It constantly changed font sizes -The fact the you always have to refresh and update. If you have a ticket open on your tabs and something comes in, you have to refresh or close and reopen. Your new Screen capture program as it is easier to use the quality is terrible compared to what was there a year ago or whenever it was switched out. -The fact that I dont get my submits actions sent to my email, This needs to a field I can chose to receive or not -The fact that you cant duplicate a ticket -Cant Create Ticket Views for Individual user -Need Action the Save button at the top of the action as well as the bottom. -NeedFloating Formatting bar -Add option to minimize or +/- actions on ticket page -A way when a customer has multiple tickets open, and replies to the wrong ticket - To be able to move/merge that action to the proper ticket.

Nelida from Caliber Public Safety

Industry: Public Safety

East Ticket Tracking

We are solving the overall customer experience when issues at a customer site arises.

Pros

The Dashboard and ability to quickly see current ticket status and quantities. Additionally, the ease in finding customer information quickly, products owned, etc.

Cons

Reports. The reports that come out of the box are good, however, creating your own report is not easy. Creating a report needs more wizard assistance so that most anyone can create a report for the details they are looking for.

Darythe from ExactHire

Wonderful Resource

TeamSupport has wonderful customer service and the team is always there to assist. I needed an OOO message and couldn't find instructions online so I emailed our trainer on Christmas Eve and he actually responded within a few minutes.

Pros

This software keeps my client requests organized and ensure that the proper responses are sent in a timely fashion.

Cons

I would prefer to SPLIT tickets instead of just cloning.

Reasons for Choosing TeamSupport

Cost and design of the interface

Luis Gerardo from AMCO

Good app

We manage our customers and our tickets with tieamsupport

Pros

its wide integration and your ability to create custom templates

Cons

your api doesn't work very well and your servers are very saturated

Great Tool for support and knowledge

Pros

Easy to use and customize, you can browse the software and will give you the info needed to add or remove information

Cons

it works very well for me I do not see cons on it

Rick from Video King LLC

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Support the way it should be

I have used 4 other ticketing systems and this one is the one that I like the best.

Pros

How easy it is to work a ticket in the system. I can create the ticket and have it setup in half the time of our old system.

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I do not like.

Gary from Humanus

Find another option

Personally, I would recommend finding another option. We can use the system to track our work, but only by changing our needs to match TeamSupport rather than having TeamSupport match our needs. I think that's a sign of a poorly designed system.

Pros

I like a program that just plain works. In that respect, TeamSupport does its job. We're able to start and track tickets for our team. That's at least one positive aspect of the system.

Cons

To begin with, the system is "clunky". Maybe they're trying to be all things to all men, but in trying to be so broad in scope, they missed the mark. Logging in is a hit-or-miss proposition depending on the operating system/browser, and it's very difficult to assign tickets to multiple users.

Jill from OrderInsite, LLC

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Product!

Overall, I like the software as its easy to use and meets our operational needs. The ticket management works well and is easy to use. The tickets are easy to create, assign, and manage. I have set up reports that I run monthly to provide support metrics internally. They were easy to create and are easy to run each month, giving us the metrics we need to understand the types of tickets we get from our customers, the number of tickets created by each customer, and the amount of time our support team spends working the tickets. We interface with Jira when submitting requests to our development team, which was easy to configure and is virtually maintenance free once set up. Team Support also has great documentation that is easy to understand, which I reference whenever I'm implementing something new or have questions.

Pros

Ticket management and reporting. UI is easy to use and understand. I really like the email functionality, allowing customers and our support users to create and respond to tickets via email, creating the necessary tracking without having to log into the portal. However, I also like that a self-service portal is available, allowing customers to see the status of all of their issues and requests.

Cons

When submitting an issue or request, it often takes a long time for a resolution.

Reasons for Choosing TeamSupport

Lower monthly subscription fee, less intensive configuration, self-service customer portal, customized metrics and analytics, robust solution.

Jeff from The Mouse Pad

Great for MSP's! Constantly improving their platform. Excellent customer service!

TeamSupport is perfect for IT help desk organizations looking for a web-based solution to help manage and organize their workflow. We tried several different management platforms and found that TeamSupport was simply the easiest both to get started with, and to customize to our particular needs. Other solutions that we looked at either 1) were easy to get started with but didn't offer much in terms of customization or 2) required that you spend days and days organizing & customizing the mass amount of features that had to be set up. TeamSupport was the perfect medium between the two! Also, I must commend TeamSupport on their technical support. They have an amazing team that is there to help you 24/7. When implementing TeamSupport in our organization they were outstanding at answering any questions we had and were able to assist with getting our customer data imported in one smooth upload. Furthermore, we were able to import all of our clients into TeamSupport quite easily so that we could then start assigning tickets to existing clients right away. This allows us to go into individual clients and pull down entire ticket histories for that client. This is extremely helpful when you have multiple technicians that often have to provide service for different clients.

Pros

This platform is easy to get started with and also very easy to customize. You can create custom fields for just about anything (Clients, Tickets, Products, etc) as well as custom work flows, email templates, automation rules, etc. Out of the box it works great but if there's something you specifically need for your organization, there is undoubtedly a place to configure that in the Admin section.

Cons

This platform is in need of an app for mobile devices. The mobile web version works well for top-down view of all tickets, but has issues and is troublesome when trying to drill down into ticket comments. TeamSupport has mentioned in several webinars that a full out mobile app is in the works.

Jan from Jackrabbit Technologies

TeamSupport for Customer Support

Our company started using TeamSupport several years ago for answering customer support tickets. Previously, we would respond via email which left us no tracking or history and was only available to the email account used to answer the ticket. With TS we can track all responses and have the ability to tag the issues by topic. Being able to insert images is HUGE! Often times we will hear something like "Another rep told us ...". We can quickly click on the customer's company name and see all past tickets and review past responses. I can also quickly see just my responses. Notes can be attached to a customer's account that will pop up whenever they submit tickets. The reporting feature is not quite as easy as I think it should be. Although I've managed to produce enough basic reports to satisfy my needs. The learning curve for TS was relatively short. There are a few quirks, that once you figure them out, you can easily move forward - such as each customer must have a unique email address. However, this can be worked around by adding the customer without an email address, then edit their account to add the email. We have found that TS has significantly reduced the time we spend training new hire employees. The new hires can scroll through previous tickets and review past responses. They can also search specific topics based on tags. Once they are turned loose to answer tickets on their own, they can be marked as private and sent to be reviewed by their mentor, and then released to the customer. TS has many features to help make life easier - Built-in editor with images & screencast recorder, Water Cooler (internal chat), Chat (for your customers), Knowledge Base Templates (easy to create for repeated use), Wiki (the ability to add internal help articles), Calendar and Reminders, Mobile app, and more.

Pros

Complete history tracking, quick training, ability to insert images, knowledge base templates

Cons

reports, have to create work arounds for duplicate email addresses, when adding a new customer - if TS can't find the customer I wish it would transfer the data entered into the new customer screen so I wouldn't have to retype everything.

Keith from Dimatix

October 2013

Are you in the market for a ticketing system? How about a real ticketing system that is ready to go straight out of the box? If that isn't good enough, what if I said that there is such a system that you can also configure and customize to whichever extent that you need? You would think that the above options are wishful in the grand design of any ticketing system, but when it comes down to your companys needs, what are your options? Should those options be sacrificed between the many choices today? You may have spent countless of hours on research, laborious hours on building a system, under pressure for time, and over budget on costs. When you consider the economy today, there is a lot that can be said on saving yourself from such entanglements. For those of you familiar with the above scenario, in my world and in many times over, it is said that if you choose not to decide, you've still made a choice. On the flip side, lets just say if every one of your team members, co workers, and administrators could be satisfied with all of their needs without sacrifice, could this be the very system that you are looking to invest in? If you are looking for such a system, then look no further than TeamSupport. If it is a turnkey system with no frills and/or If you have just a little knowledge with html, implementing the support portal into your website is a snap. As a matter of fact, TeamSupport makes it extremely easy to setup your portal via i-Frame which is only one html tag. Can this get any easier? If you really want more advanced features for your portal in which your customers may find useful, Team Support offers both video and documentation support to get you there. For example, if you would really like your customers to click on a link within their email notification that could take them directly to their ticket, documentation, as well as programming scripts are also provided. Explanations on just how to implement these features within your i-Frame are also provided. Thats not all either! If you are really in the market for a secure and powerful API that is XML based you got one! I could go on with pages and pages about the benefits, ideas, and most of all features about this API. You can access their API through .Net, PHP, JavaScript just to name a few out of the many other ways that in reality, ideas are as limitless as the universe. If you really enjoy working with these languages, your dream has just come true. Since working with TeamSupport over a two year period within in a very large company setting and watching the application grow from implementation to launch, I still continue to find new discoveries with this extremely powerful application. Of course, we cannot forget about the main course of the ticketing system itself too: Whether you have a large or small company, TeamSupport just might be what you are looking for. Your customers and clientele will also appreciate just how easy it is to submit a ticket right from your portal. You are also going to love just how easy it is to assign tickets to both individuals and groups too. Do you need specific tickets to be sent to one individual or a group? TeamSupports got it! How about assigning a unique email address for a specific ticket that is assigned to a group or individual? TeamSupports got it! Its all here, just waiting for you to utilize when needed. Got employees who wear several hats that need to see the same ticket? TeamSupports got that too! Simply assign the same person to as many groups as you need so they too can see the same ticket. Again, the possibilities are endless and the ticket feature implementation is painless as well as intuitive. Overall, it is with no doubt that TeamSupport has truly outdone and thoroughly thought through of what a ticketing system should be for today's and tomorrows corporate demand. The option range, in which you have from a simple setup to a dream extreme customization with their powerful API, is unmatched. If this still does not pique your interest, then get ready. The price on this packing system is only pennies on the dollar per month. With all of these extreme features packed into this cloud application for such a low monthly cost, it should be illegal. If you are looking to implement a ticketing system as quickly as possible, then look no further as TeamSupport is a Turnkey run by itself system that only requires an email shared/drop box and a quick i-Frame reference in your website. From there, you are ready to setup customers, users and user groups that set the stage to assign tickets to however you need. When choosing a ticketing system, not only should the above features matter, but the support that is behind it is just as important. From my two year experience in working with Team Support, their application is backed by one of the best and outstanding support teams. No question is too small or great. They have always come back with an answer through their ticket support, or sometimes during the most precarious of situations in which you speak to someone as real as you and who have a great interest in your success. All together, Team Support rings through and true to its name. It is a powerful system that is backed, written by and supported by those who know what a ticketing system is and should be. Dont just rely on what Im saying here though. Team Support offers a two week free trial. Go ahead, give yourself a chance to review this ticketing system yourself to witness the power and control that you can have over this application. Remember, a system is only backed as far as the work that is put into the system itself. To top this off, you can tell immediately that those at Team Support have put a lot of effort and thought into this powerful and rich application while at the same time backing it up with their support. Without such commitment, support and quality, revolving doors to fruitless needs and costly decisions merely break the true workings, efforts, trust and reliability of what a turnkey and powerful ticketing system should be Team Support has made our decision easy and a worthwhile investment.

Andre from Form I-9 Compliance

Beyond pleased with the worlds best support system - anyone else is missing out!

Our organization has used several different types of methods and vendors for our business and client support needs. By far, Team Support is the best. The system is easy to use and we have begun depending on it for things we never would have imagined such as tracking and maintaining our customer's as well as the complexity between various business relationships. The software is premier and we highly recommend it - not to mention, the human element driving Team Support is always available and genuinely interested in us as a client. Feels like a boutique service with the capabilities of a large corporation! This is a win.

Pros

The integration's available with our other vendors, the constant updating to improve the service with new features, and the humans themselves behind the service. Speaking to anyone or receiving any kind of an update email from the Team Support staff makes us pleased to be in this relationship - its good to know great people are behind a great product!

Cons

After several years of depending on this service, I honestly cannot think of any gripe as we've never had a negative experience. The service is always up and running and the features work correctly!

Paul from Sharp-aX Computer Systems Ltd

TeamSupport - The best product we've ever used

The business has always been easy to deal with, despite being based in the US, they accomodated us by offering very early meetings (their time), and training and have recently opened a South African help desk to give broader timezone coverage. Their staff are always very friendly, even going so far as to send happy birthday messages

Pros

The biggest feature for us is that it enables sensible conversations with our customer base. All the interaction with customers is in a comment and reply format, with clear emails out of the system showing them what's being done, where the issue is at etc. The software is also aimed squarely at our sector, which is IT software development. This is a huge benefit for us as the out of the box setup contains all the categories that you'd want (Support, Features, Defects, Projects, Tasks). It doesn't stop there though, because the customisation offered lets you easily track other categorisation and rank your tickets effectively.

Cons

Being cloud based comes with the usual downside, it gets the odd error due to cookies, slow network etc. This is no different to any other cloud based browser system that we've used.

Michael from Heartland ECSI | Global Payments, Inc.

TeamSupport - A Valuable Lifeline

Overall, TeamSupport is a vital tool that I know myself and many others in leadership roles could not live without. It not only simplifies the interaction between departments but also allows direct email interaction with our customers, which makes managing their concerns a straightforward process. Reliable communication is the lifeblood of any successful company, and TeamSupport facilitates our needs on a consistent basis.

Pros

TeamSupport is equal parts efficiency, ease of use, reliability, and adaptability. Customizing TeamSupport is a cinch, and I was pleased to learn that I could create a signature to speed up my response times to tickets. TeamSupport not only allows us to engage with other departments throughout our company but also enables us to directly engage with our customers via email. As the coordinator for our department, managing ticket flow is one of my primary responsibilities, and TeamSupport makes this a breeze.

Cons

There isn't anything about TeamSuppor that I find to be a hindrance, although I do sometimes find myself clicking around quite a bit when I am looking for a group or ticket in an area I am not familiar with. This is mostly user error, although I do feel that the interface could be simplified a bit.

Ifeoma from Softchoice

Team support makes us a more efficient with customer support.

Pros

Team support makes it easy for my team to focus on the customers as against just focusing on tickets. With support tools ,we have tried in the past ; we were able to resolve customer tickets , but found it difficult resolving all of them at once. Team support provides the customer care team with high level visibility , which enable our sales team to manage and resolve customer tickets at a company level as against resolving them at a ticket level.This eliminates duplicate efforts where we have multiple support agents helping out a single customer to resolve multiple tickets at same time.Thus ensuring we are able to resolve all customer issues at once, as against on a ticket by ticket basis. Overall, Teamsupport has saved us time ,and made our customers happier.

Cons

It is not intuitive even though it is very effective. Also will like to see more information with new tickets opened by customers. For example ,will be helpful if agents can see from what geographical location the ticket was created from, or from what part of the website the ticket was created from.

Sandi from Jackrabbit Technologies

Streamlined our Support and Improved Customer Experience

Prior to using Team Support our Support department worked tickets through Outlook - I can't even imagine it now!! We had absolutely no visibility within our Team and collaboration was not possible. Since implementing Team Support we have been able to grow our department in line with our company growth and all the while adding additional support options, like chat, to our offerings. This is absolutely paramount in our success as a SAAS in a very competitive industry. Our Team is now able to work together in shift groups sharing the queue, communicate with each other using the water cooler feature, see when volume is high and they need to jump in, and so much more! The reporting offered with Zoho allows us incredible insight into our volume trends which has streamlined our staffing/scheduling. The Team Support team is incredibly responsive and takes ownership of any issues making sure that they are brought to an efficient resolution. I can't say enough about this software - I highly recommend it!

Pros

visibility allowing for collaboration, reporting, multi channel support offerings

Cons

Formatting within tickets could use some improvement.

Alexander from Carter Synergy

Industry: Facilities Services

TeamSupport is better

TeamSupport has allowed the whole of Carters helpdesk to work efficiently and with organisation. The allocation of users to tickets, escalating tickets and categorizing tickets off to certain types of support has greatly helped the whole helpdesk work with much more speed and organisation, streamlining each ticket to heldpesk staff with surplus information and legacy information should they need it to help solve a ticket.

Pros

All aspects of TeamSupport are a pro, there is only one negative

Cons

The only negative to teamsupport is being unable to open in seperate tabs, and that the tabs for tickets/inventory items open in the same browser window. This can make it quite confusing if you're used to having a couple of tabs open at one time. But once you've gotten used to it it's fine. For example you can use one specific browser for team support and then use multiple tabs in a different browser.

Louis from LionRT

Team Support Software allows us to minimize the procedural complexity of customer support cycles thus achieving optimized client satisfaction levels.

We love to Team Support's software ability to allow our company to aggregate volumes of seemingly disparate customer and business case details into easily understood customer profiles which allow our company to focus on customer support and not software options and application. Team Support does require a financial commitment , for the Enterprise and Support desk options do provide equal value for the money. Another possible solution to understand the particular value to your company would, we suggest, to select the "demo" option where a prospective company can work closely with Team Support customer service to install and perform software service features before any financial commitment is made.

Pros

Real time customer alerts , the ability to perform and archive screen and video recordings , the ability to organize product tracking. The easily understood customer user interface is attractive. The cloud based software is consistently updated by their company which we like.

Cons

Some companies may think that the monthly charge for service and support options for Enterprise and for the Support Desk option are exorbitant. We believe given our recent experience that this is not the case. Our general comments offer a possible compromise to assess value before any finances are committed. Email integration could be improved as well.

Great, Intuitive Ticketing Platform

Organization, sharing of data internally and externally, KnowledgeBase functionality, Wiki functionality, reporting.

Pros

TeamSupport is easy to adopt across a company. The interface is intuitive, functionality is robust. Administrative tools are reasonably provided with comprehensive auditing of user actions. Formatting of tickets is really easy to follow and inline images or use of templates is among TeamSupport's strengths. It does ticketing better than any software I've used.

Cons

I wish the reporting were easier and more robust. I would love to see a time where users can be working on multiple new unsaved tickets at the same time. There are occasional bouts of slowness or quirks with drop downs not showing immediately or searches not populating expected results that our company encounters but we, overall, accept the occasional issues because of the general strength of TeamSupport.

Holy orginization, Batman!

Great way to track multiple projects simultaneously with multiple steps in a lifecycle. Huge time and effort saver.

Pros

TeamSupport helps me keep track of the myriad projects I'm working on at any given moment. The customization allows me to label each ticket based on its position in the lifecycle (in work, peer review, technical review, publishing, etc) so I can see my entire workload at a glance. My teammates can also view my tickets and gain insight about the project's process if I happen to be out of the office. Great software that makes my life so much easier!

Cons

Not really a fan of the Sentiment feature as it's not applicable to my use case. I use TeamSupport to organize tasks that come from within my organization, so I don't necessarily need to know the sentiment. Plus, the sentiment is not always accurate. For example, if someone writes a short sentence "I've attached the report", the software interprets this as sad or frustrated.

Matthew from Fujifilm Dimatix, Inc.

Core System for Working with both Internal & External Customers

Pros

We use team support to manage issues and information requests for external customers. When we have an issue all of the information including data sets and correspondence is stored in team support. I can easily search to find out if we've had the issue before and see other related threads. It helps us leverage our previous solutions when new instances occur. It also helps make connections to other threads that may not be obvious helping us get to root causes more quickly. Internally we use Team Support to track test lab and analytical requests. I can submit my request and then have a ticket number assigned. It helps in reviewing status and scheduling to know where my requests are via Team Support.

Cons

I just tried to find something that I don't like, but couldn't. I guess the one thing that would be cool is if team support did Gantt charts (if it does I don't know how to access them). We use other systems for Project Management. It would be really useful if we could just use team support. Then we would have a common system to feed task information into our project plans.

Bill from Transportation Management Technologies

Team Support Thoughts

At TMT we began looking for a dedicated, web-based ticketing and support system in 3Q 2015. Up to that point our customer service process was largely managed through email and by spreadsheet. After reviewing roughly 8 systems we decided to go with TeamSupport for the following reasons: 1. Ease of use and minimum training requirements for CSRs 2. Ease of use for our customers 3. Seamless integration options into our web application 4. Configurability Many of the other systems we looked at really addressed a subset of those areas well, though TeamSupport 'felt' like the best balance of all of them and certainly seemed to be the system our new CSRs picked up quickest when we involved them in the evaluation. To date, we have had no issues with uptime and we have been able to slowly and organically flow our customers' email / phone centric approach to contacting us into use of the TeamSupport system. Our customers can still use phone or email options to contact us, but TeamSupport has simplified the process of ticket creation and management as part of that contact method. Among the most significant early benefits for us is the knowledge capture (including ease of searching existing tickets) as well as ability to push documentation out to customers via the integrated Knowledge Base portal features. Very happy with our decision (close to 1 year later)

Pros

ease of use, access

Cons

n/a

Jennifer from MerlinOne Inc.

Solid support management software

Overall our experience with Team Support has been positive. Their tools have made my entire team's job easier, and our whole organization can see what we're doing more easily.

Pros

- ease of creating and managing our tickets - automation tools for ticket workflow and responses, we're barely even scratching the surface of what it can do, and it is game changer. - reporting tools that allow me to easily quantify what my team is doing and what our support loads look like - we love the sentiment analysis that helps us read how our customers may be feeling when they reach out to us. - the integration with JIRA for bugs and feature requests has sped up our response time on those issues for our customers

Cons

I would LOVE a way to move from one ticket to the next in my list when I am in the ticket details view (the small amount of screen real estate on my laptop makes the preview window not as useful as I would like it to be).

dishant from Lionbridge

Excellent Customer Support- worth to check

I really loved my experience with the TeamSupport. It is helping me in understanding the needs of my customers better. Our ability to reply to our customer's queries had been improved and now we can reply back to them in less time. We found it very easy to use and if we find any problem regarding it's usage, it's amazing Support is available for us. I would definitely recommend this to new customers.

Pros

I found it very easy to use and customize. While we were using the TeamSupport, we just got an issue regarding the customization, then we contacted the Support of TeamSupport and got the reply within 1 hour. Their Support which runs 24/7 is just amazing. They provide the ability to create custom field which is really helpful for people dealing with a lot of date regarding sales and purchase etc.

Cons

Although, it's very difficult to tell what I liked least about the TeamSupport. But still, I will suggest some improvements like the ability to open in new tabs, more compatibility with moderate specs PCs, email integration and more details regarding the creation of the tickets like place of the creation of the tickets.

Caelen from HomeCare Accounting Solutions

Solid software package

I've been using Team Support for a couple years now and it's definitely increased the ability for us to manage our support/development/teseting requests as we rapidly grow as a company.

Pros

Easy action items and notation for ticket monitoring Useful reminder system and parent/child ticket association which allows for easy ticket grouping Water Cooler feature is useful for posting temporary messages everyone should/can be aware of

Cons

Sometimes lacks response time / freezes up Bugs/support requests aren't always fixed and/or followed up on (I still have some minor outstanding tickets into support)

Erik from Red Stag Fulfillment

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great way to connect your business to your clients...

I'm definitely happy to be using TeamSupport as it has made me tend to work differently than I have in the past. Keeping communications running through TS is a great way to keep everyone in the loop and allow tracking of information. The Public/Private feature also separates who sees what which is of course a must in a business setting.

Pros

TeamSupport does a thorough job of connecting it's users to their clients with a portal that is readily available and the search functionality makes it easy to find what you need with minimal effort. The ease of use is definitely one of my favorite things about it as I've ran into issues with either a product line, or specific SKU or even a certain customer but our history was always one search away and has saved us on more than one occasion.

Cons

I really only have one small complaint that the portal can be slow on the rare occasion. The site can seem to bog down at times and almost feel frozen, just for no more than 10-20 seconds. Maybe once or twice it can last close to a minute which can seem like a lifetime when staring at a computer screen.

Yagneshkumar from ProfitSword LLC

Amazing B2B Ticketing System

I solve technical problems relating to my company's software. The benefits are to send and receive messages easily, setting priorities to tickets, and escalating tickets when needed, as a result the customer is always in the loop of the progress of the ticket.

Pros

The Ability to add reminders to tickets. This is a great feature to have, so I know when to get back and start working on specific issue that will require more time. Next. Automated messages are sent out to customers during the weekends and holidays. Also, adding subscriber to the tickets is very important when 1 or more users are involved in a team, its good to add a subscriber to keep all the users in the loop.

Cons

Team Support is only compatible in specific browsers such as: Chrome. Secondly, the layout of the web page is a little confusing, since so much information is intact to in web-page. Also, when clicking on a specific ticket, there are screenshots in the webpage that are not scalable, so you have to use a navigation bar to slide over to the right to see the cut off portion of the screenshot.

Omar from Canyon Pipe & Supply, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Solid and easy to use

I have used Team Support for a few years and it has served our support purposes very well. It is flexible enough to handle advanced ticket management features and simple to implement. Their support is very helpful and responsive to issues also. Very proactive when it comes to upgrade and possible outage/interruption notices. And they communicate cause and resolution openly. Overall nice interface, easy to use, flexible and expandible, a great value.

Pros

Very easy to implement and use Team Support. Low cost of ownership and it grows and adapts as needed. When we migrated from in-house to hosted email, it was an easy adjustment to keep it integrated. Very happy with the product and the support

Cons

None that I have come across

John from ProfitSword

TeamSupport is a good product

Pros

-Integrates with Azure DevOps eliminating the double work of having to copy comments and custom fields over manually -Groups, templates, email triggers, customer facing processes, and reports functionality work well and are essential to many of our processes -There are many video resources available as well as live information sessions throughout the year that spark ideas for us to better utilize all the TeamSupport functions

Cons

-Integrations can be buggy at times but Support has been good about diving into the problems -Workflows for things like ticket statuses needs some enhancements to semi-automate the process; it's very manual and time consuming at the moment to setup for each ticket type and starting status -The addition of update queries or the ability to mass update tickets would be valuable

March 2015

Jeff

March 2015

Excellent web-based ticketing & task management software. Amazing live support.

Pros

We were able to import all of our clients into TeamSupport quite easily so that we could then start assigning tickets to existing clients right away. This allows us to go into individual clients and pull down entire ticket histories for that client. This is extremely helpful when you have multiple technicians that often have to provide service for different clients. Also, I must commend TeamSupport on their technical support. They have an amazing team that is there to help you 24/7. When implementing TeamSupport in our organization they were outstanding at answering any questions we had and were able to assist with getting our customer data imported in one smooth upload.

Cons

Although the mobile version of the TeamSupport web app does seem to load well, there are limitations to it. For example, on my Android, I can pull the page up, login, and see all of our tickets, but for some reason I can't open up a ticket to see further details. it would be nice to see an actual mobile app integration. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the developers release this.

I very much enjoy using TeamSupport compared with other CRM and ticketing systems I've used.

The software lets our team manage and work support tickets for mission critical systems, and user related tickets very easily, and with a focus on collaboration. The end users are easily kept in the loop with public entries, and private entries help keep internal testing and resolution visible to agents. Additionally, the wiki, and peripheral features of the system including custom reporting, dashboard layouts, and product / inventory management is all far beyond what I've seen in other systems.

Pros

I appreciate that TeamSupport has easily customized dashboards and reports, as well as integrated ticket chats with other agents AND the ability for agents to both work within a ticket rather than locking the ticket from editing.

Cons

There have been occasions where the web application will be very slow to respond, and even rarer occasion where infrastructure problems will take down the application for periods of time.

Robert from Matrix Technologies, Inc.

More capable than most, but still some additions I'd like to see

Getting the system configured for our particular use has been "tricky". It is working for us, but there are some limitations that make it difficult in some areas. For instance, notification via text message should be based on "who is on-call". As it is, I can notify, but I have no-way to denote who is "on-call". So, there may be some way to do this and change the external calls/texting based on it, but it isn't intuitive. Another issue has been with refreshing the screens. (we need to manually do that) However, this system is working for us an our clients, overall, and has met 90% of our needs. Working with customer service, we have had to resolve our own issues on occasion, which is a frustration. (no ideas presented to us, and we just "found" a way)

Pros

Ability to customize ticket entry questions. Ability to allow customers to directly enter tickets Ability to allow for texting our cellphones for tickets that have not yet been assigned. Ability to enter time on tickets, and retroactively enter/change time. Ability to search on old issues and for our customers to see the issues.

Cons

Inability to tag a ticket with a "classification". (we charge different rates and minimum hours for different times of day/week/holiday) There isn't a good way to track that in the system and we are having to use the comment entry to work out offline ourselves. My customers want 1 report entry (at the end of of the day), that shows them what the issue was, and the final resolution (only), and time/$ breakdown per time spent on the project. I do find it hard to externally work a report for that. We have had to generate a VB application to manipulate/merge and calculate everything based on the reports that I can get form the system in order to get what we actually need to share with our clients. CDI should take into account tickets that are "Waiting on Client". (and remove them from the calculation) Currently, I have 2 tickets that are waiting on clients, but the CDI is "maxed out", because it has taken then more than 2 months to get their "act in order". That shouldn't frustrate them and drive the CDI up. Why can my clients (outside their contract date enter a ticket, but I cannot enter a ticket for them?). Sometimes we need to "catch them up later"..... I need a way to track our active "on-call" resource and make it so that our ticket automation only alerts us the "on-call" resource (via text message) to those considered currently "on-call". Currently, we have to change that setup manually (pain).

Jon from MeM

Easy to use cloud based customer service tool

TeamSupport has been an enhancement to our previous customer service ticking process. Our team can see each other's tickets and pick up where one team member left off or add notes as needed. We also incorporated our customer feedback loop into the software by creating customized categories to track the topic of each customer interaction.

Pros

What I like most about the software is how easy it is for the entire team to learn and use. I also like that as a manager, I can easily customize my dashboard to see the information important to me.

Cons

While the reporting feature is somewhat robust, there have been a few times where I could not run a report on the information I wanted or format the report as I wanted. We also experience some minor performance issues from time to time - pages will not load or take a long time to load.

Greg from Riggs Ambulance Service

A variety of Uses

We're an ambulance firm that uses TS to collect incidents or occurrences. TS give us the ability for "loop closure" on any reported incident. TS also requires addressing the issue in a timely manner and sends reminders. Allows for us to determine which manager/supervisor should be handling any situation.

Pros

Flexibility of the product to facilitate the needs of a variety of users. Ability to create multiple collection fields based on logical information. Ad Hoc reporting features provide the ability to retrieve data in multiple ways.

Cons

Not much I don't like about the product. Although I did not evaluate other products, TS give us everything we need.

Hitesh from Allscripts

Powerful support and helpdesk tool

- Centralized communication for customers and agents (agents are at multiple geographic locations) -Platform independent since it's browser based -Gathering metrics to indicate workload by product

Pros

- Fantastic product, wonderful team and one of the best example of perfection - Easy-to-use user interface - Enough features to keep company support and help desk growing - Reminder setup for follow up tasks is the very useful feature for proactively tracking ticket progress

Cons

- Overall system performance sometime degrade in case of heavy traffic on application - Navigation between tickets require to be more easy - Creating and pulling custom report is tedious job

Response from TeamSupport

Replied August 2018

Thank you Hitesh, your feedback is much appreciated and we've passed your suggestions to our product team for follow up.

Steve from Allegiance Fundraising

Industry: Fund-Raising

Team Support

Pros

The ability to have your tickets sorted by department and to re-assign tickets to the correct area. There are many more features that make things easier, Priority, logging time, Groups, Status and so on. Also, having the ability to store your knowledge base in the WIKI section allows documents to be available to all users.

Cons

To be honest it is a great software, there are a few cons like searching for a ticket and then having to click on that ticket to open it. But that is a small, small issue. Nothing that impacts my work, just a pet peeve.

Will from ACT Lighting

October 2013

The pro's to this system is the collaboration it promotes, the many means of organizing and searching, the fact that it's web based (anywhere anytime), has beautiful integration with existing email, and a wealth of features and customization. The con's include the fact that staying in the loop sometimes means lots of notifications in your email, there's no Macro buttons for each user to quickly fill data fields, and you need a decent Internet connection (some hotel Internet makes TS challenging). TeamSupport has completely centralized everything we do about support, allowing the entire team to collaborate more quickly, and make it easier to track anything related to support and development. And, there are still untouched features that we can't wait to use! We only used email before TS and the growth of the company led to so many cc's and emails, it's got difficult to track; especially issues that take days/weeks to solve. TS puts one issue all in one place so the full history is always accessible and easy to read. They way they format it is awesome! We use the "Support Desk" edition because we haven't seen a need for product tracking. We developed it ourselves and it took about four months of periodic work to develop. If we had dedicated full-time work to developing it, I'd imagine we would have had it done in a week or two. The TS staff was a integral part of this process and they did a great job answering every single question we had. They still do answer every question!! The best part is the support team learned the system quickly and there were very few mistakes made due to misunderstanding the interface. I was impressed and how well TS made the GUI very intuitive. They've done a great job over at Teamsupport HQ and it's a wonderful system to use. We tested over 20 systems before settling on TS and it really was a no brainer that TS is the best!

Grant from GlobalReach Technology

Industry: Wireless

Great, Looks wise bit outdated and been few outages recently. Does the job well.

good customer professional relations. More personalised, better than just sending an email

Pros

Feature rich. When we discuss how to edit our support flow the answer if teamsupport can do that is usually yes.

Cons

Lack of USEABLE mobile app. No native spell check (that I am aware of ). I would love to be able to physically move my tickets around like a board, have one corner for customer issues and other for internal, then rename parts of it dynamically e.g completed ticket but waiting on close from customer, then put them out the way. Would allow me to manage my day better

Willie from Veterans of Foreign Wars

The Future

Overall the software is amazing and really a powerful tool when solving a clients issue. Definitely a great asset to my job function.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It allows the clients to opportunity to ask question and get a direct response quickly. They can see what is being done with regards to their inquire. The software also allows me to comment in private to gain the information to resolve the issues.

Cons

The software need a function where all communication is kept private amongst the user automatically verses having to set it manually.

Amanda from Data Logic

Teaming Up With Team Support

I've enjoyed taking the time to learn more about the tools in Team Support, one of which is adding a related ticket. I like the fact that it provides the title to the ticket and the status, it helps when keeping up with trending issues, which in turn allows us to adjust our Customer Service to better assist and inform our clients.

Pros

I like the related ticket feature which provides the ticket number/ title/ and status. I also really enjoy the search option that allows you to filter postings found in Watercooler, and tickets.

Cons

I do not like that I am not able to open multiple ticket tabs at one time. There is a check box located on the itemized ticket that can be checked off on multiple tickets already, if an option to " Open Selected Tickets" can be added that would be great!

Simple, functional. Has the basic needs.

The simplicity of the format of the software makes it a top candidate. The ticketing system is ideal for our business needs.

Pros

Very simple and good on ticket creation. Numerous additional features that will allow you to expand the ticketing system to match to your needs.

Cons

Reporting needs to be a bit user-friendly. More options to tailor the reports to match the specific needs. There should be a report that can track any users comments or posts. The watercooler feature is a great resource, however being able to find all the posts in which you took an action on would be a great idea to incorporate.

Response from TeamSupport

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, these are great suggestions and we've shared them with our product team!

Great Way to Streamline Support

Ever since my company implemented TeamSupport, it has helped us manage each support ticket that we receive. Being able to delegate the ticket to someone on the support team helps get the issue resolved quickly and keeps the customers happy.

Pros

TeamSupport is a great product for a small-medium size company looking to manage their support team and all of the support tickets that constantly arrive everyday. It provides an easy interface to manage support tickets and to assign the ticket to someone on your support team, ultimately increasing the efficiency at which the team operates.

Cons

It is necessary to monitor your filters or else a good amount of spam messages will find its way into your inbox.

Jordan from PayTrace

We use team support daily to log calls and emails for our software support queue.

Excellent reporting and good support. The uptime for the software is very good. We depend on the software being online and functional as it is integral to our business.

Pros

We like that TeamSupport keeps all of our data in one central location. This makes reporting very easy for our management team to pull information to adequately staff for various days, and anticipate higher support volume.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve and we had to add multiple custom fields in order to capture the data necessary for our internal reporting.

Katie from QSR Solutions

Team Work Makes the Dream Work

Teamsupport is a great helpdesk software. I really like how the made it so that agents can avoid collision on tickets. They make improvements regularly which is nice to see. It is easy to train new agents on Teamsupport which is definitely a bonus! Ease of use is fantastic!

Pros

Ease of use and agent collision avoidance. Ticket Queue is nice and clear. Reports are exceptional.

Cons

When you go to correct a word in the middle of a sentence, the curser goes to the end of the sentence instead of staying where you want to make a correct or additional notes. The email component, would like to see an address book to make it easier to email other agents or customers. Currently you have to type the whole email in yourself which is time consuming.

Pritesh from ProfitSword, LLC

TeamSupport is a great ticketing software for small companies

We use this for our daily operations. We are able to communicate with our clients and resolve issues.

Pros

There are many features that are available like the water cooler, wiki, customer portal, etc. The Wiki is the best feature because it allows us to document best practices and provides a medium of collaboration of work amongst different teams. I also like the different ticketing features that are available. Overall good product for a small company.

Cons

The search feature is not robust and the ticket management could be better. Jira has a better interface for ticketing as far as assigning child/parent tickets. It is difficult to search older tickets that we have worked on.

I use Team Support daily and love the platform

So easy to use from tracking everything for my customers to tracking mistakes and even using to produce time sheet reporting weekly for the support staff.

Pros

I can manipulate almost anything i need from Team Support for reporting. There are so many options that it has so that you can get the most out of your tickets

Cons

The search engine at the top could be a little better. Sort in order of a primary table then secondary. We search by customer, not ticket #. there are others ways to search. this is my main form of searching for issues

Rudolph from Datalogic

Effective and Efficient

As a front-line tech support agent that is tasked with diagnosing our clients technical issues, Team Support was instrumental throughout my training. My level of effectiveness at my job is a direct result of the effectiveness of the Team Support system.

Pros

The efficiency and effectiveness of the features facilitates our being able to offer our clients efficient and effective service and support. "Water Cooler" and "Knowledge Base" allow for fast and reliable access and transfer of information. The "Search" and "Customer" functions are easy to use, and the "Tickets" and "Calendar" functions have proven to be essential for the way this company operates day-to-day.

Cons

My criticisms are minor and few but perhaps the most relevant would be that occasionally the system lags when saving a ticket and generating a new ticket number.