• Pros

• "Secure, fast, and simple. It's packed with features but you aren't drowned in a UI that you can't manage and navigate. Very easy to learn how to use."

• "The overall integration abilities such as with email and hot tips. Customer service is great, I can typically get a response within 24 hours and usually the same day."

• "I like that all customer support cases are in one place and can easily be looked up. I also like that you can bill out from this system for support calls and it includes support notes. "

• Cons

• "Reporting Function could have more Features/Advanced Customization A little difficult to learn how to customize at first, but if you need any help, their Customer Service is good. "

• "Not able to have multiple tickets open at one time. Would be a nice feature to help us multi-task better."

• "When it comes time to update the software, it can be quite a pain plus it seems that support is lacking for the program. "

Browse Tele-Support HelpDesk Reviews

Amie from Isensix, Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent Application

We use this application for a Support Call Center and it works great! We're able to track open/closed tickets with ease. Field customization really helped this application integrate with our existing processes. The bug tracking feature is a great way for us to link specific tickets to open software issues. There are only 2 features we wish it had: 1) the ability to open multiple tickets at once. This would be a nice addition for our constantly multi-tasking staff. 2) the ability to merge/link tickets together. Their support and sales staff are very easy to work with and are always helpful when we have questions!

Pros

The ticket itself. Works well for our team to review open issues.

Per from Fructus Data AB

Tracking customizations

Tele-Support HelpDesk helps me track software customizations I make for our customers. Theres a lot of e-mail correspondence going on at every inquiry (over years) and with Tele-Support HelpDesk I can keep track of everything. It has helped me in cases when unsatisfied customers complain over something, then I can easily go back in the history and see whats been agreed earlier so wew can sort things out.

Pros

The tracking of all e-mails.

Cons

The e-mail client can be improved.

Ronald from VerCom Systems Inc.

TelSupport Helpdesk user since late 90's

The product has always been stable and provides an intuitive interface that allows our engineers to simply create and link tickets. The ability to look at previous tickets and provide reports has been instrumental in our ability to quickly and thoroughly support our customer base.

Pros

Simple intuitive interface with quick access to historical tickets related to a customer.

Cons

would love to have a keyword search across all of a customers records

Aimee from Computer Software

Simplistic support software

Felipe from Compuweigh

September 2016

"Help" is exactly what it does!

The reporting features provide excellent overviews with minimal effort, and looking up RMA/Inquiries is a breeze. This software simply makes my job easier, what more could I ask for?

Pros

Cons

There aren't really any issues that I would consider a "con", at least that I've personally ran across quite yet.

Geremy from Telemed

Feature-Filled Help Desk Software

We have been using the Tele-Support Helpdesk software for years now and it is a great well rounded software that has a lot of features, but is still great at it's main purpose, which is to create and store Support Tickets. There are also lots of customization options so it can be tailored to your specific needs. In addition, a lot of information can be accessed within each support ticket so you don't have to go searching everywhere. Configuring the program may not be the easiest, but it's in no way the hardest to learn, plus their customer support can help you along the way. The reporting software is also decent, but since we have the SQL module, we can create our own customized reports ourselves as well. Overall, I recommend you give this software a try if you need a robust, feature-filled Help Desk solution.

Pros

Ability to Create RMA/Bug Tickets Ability to Customize the Support Tickets with Customized Fields and Tabs Good Customer Service Able to Export Reports to PDF Ability to add Customized Knowledge Base E-mail Notifications

Patricia from TallShips Solutions

HelpDesk Review

I am the administrator At TallShips Solutions in Australia. Our employees often work from home these days. They enter all their details into Helpdesk, allowing me to access their information easily and efficiently for billing.

Rick from WARDJet

Industry: Industrial Automation

Satisfied User

This is the second software I have used in tech support. This is easy to monitor outstanding support issues in an ongoing manor.

Pros

Simple to use and to train new users.

Cons

Dated interface.

Kathleen from Sierra Workforce Solutions

Good System for Basic Help Desk Needs

We have several team members using the software daily. Software has good functionality. We use the ACT! software integration.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Outdated appearance could use a refresh.

Jim from Leviton

Over all Helpdesk has done the job it says it'll do.

Pros

Cons

With each upgrade of the software it's an IT nightmare to perform the upgrade and keep users working because every client has to be manually upgraded as well.

Mike from HMI

Industry: Market Research

Help Desk Customer Service Software Review

Very useful for data collection and analysis. The used interface is highly intuitive and free-flowing. Excellent tool for customer service management.

Adele from Netvision 360 Security Group

Industry: Security and Investigations

Easy, information help desk software with Act! Integration

For the price, this is a very good product either as a stand-alone, or with it's Act! integration. Our company uses it with Act!, which enables non help-desk users to still keep up with customer issues. The viewer is also a very good tool for users who need information on help support tickets. The system is flexible to meet user specific needs. Reporting functions are good, and new reports can be created as needed.

Pros

Fairly easy implementation. Easy to configure to customer specific needs.

Cons

Technical Support - we had issue with installation and some functions of operation during our trial. Had we not had free support during our trial, we would not be as happy with the product. Better tech support should be offered at no cost for a period of time after purchase (90 days at least)

Ronald from VerCom Systems Inc.

WOW What amazing support

I had an issue with an out of date version, and no longer have support. Not Only did I receive assistance in helping me resolve the issue, I also received some assistance for improving the way we used Tele-Support. For the longest time we struggled with having techs add a ticket number to tickets, (they often forgot). during conversation we were given instructions on how to resolve that issue, it was an oversite on our end and can easily be automatically filled in by Tele-support directly. Second issue we struggled with was being able to preform key word search against Problem notes and Resolution notes. Again, it was just our lack of understanding. We were give a little hand holding and we now see that it was there all along. What can I say, this team is amazing, all this help for someone who was not even under maintenance. What a gift it was!!!!! ~ron

Pros

Software is a Gem for tracking client tickets

Larry from Archer Technology Group

September 2016

Does what is says, perfect for our requirements

We use the software for all our help desk, and projects. The features I love the most are the ability to keep help desk events open and available to work on. This allows us to aggregate the entire time spend on a help desk event instead of having multiple entries like we used to have. Category, products, contact and time editing is far better than what we had and having HD calculate the 6 min increments is such a bonus

Pros

Ease of use, speed, simplicity

Cons

looks a bit dated and could do with more contact fields

December 2015

Jason from Accelerated Wealth

December 2015

Help Desk and my business

I have used Resource Dynamics' Help Desk for over 8 years in my marketing business. It is essential that I have great support and functionality. RD fills the bill on these and more. The customer support is very powerful and they actually LISTEN to what my problem is and find a way to navigate around and put a solution in place. Ronda is amazing and never makes us feel like its out fault! I also use GoGlobal and find it a powerful solution for connection and an easy to use platform. It is very forgiving! The TeleSupport HelpDesk is the best I've seen and over the years has proven to be a fundamental part of our business and our customer relations. I highly recommend Resource Dynamics and TeleSupport Help Desk along with Go Global.

Mike from HMI

Positive

Pros

Level of detail available for issue tracking.

Cons

No online portal available for HMI's customers to access the knowledge base. No web based access for remote users.

Response from Resource Dynamics

Replied December 2017

Customers can create your own online portal for their clients and publish your Knowledge Base with the add-on product, Hot Tips Publisher. Remote User access add-on also available with HelpDesk for the Web.

April 2016

Sharon from GR Consulting

April 2016

Customer service was friendly and prompt response to my questions and resolution to my problem.

Resource Dynamics provides free support during the trial period and would recommend to anyone to take advantage of the FREE install and configuration service they offer. The configuration is a bit tricky but they had me installed and configured in less than 30 mins. Instead of spending hours or days reading through the admin guide, I was up and running and creating my own inquiries with Act! the same day. Love this product can't image anyone that uses Act! that would not need/want this Support Solution

Michael from Rose

Tele-Support HelpDesk

The Product has been a staple in our department however due to not being able to migrate old data into latest version of software we have concerns of contiuing the relationship.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

importing cuatomer data from older version of software

Response from Resource Dynamics

Replied December 2016

customer running version 2.1 which has been out of production since 2004. Data migration options made available through 2010, before the code was updated to support newer technology.

Scott from ConEst Software Systems

We used Tele-support for years as it linked to our CRM product Seamlessly. Giving everyone in the company access to important information. The reporting and data were very beneficial in making decisions in product features and our overall customer support experience. It was easy to set up and maintain and configure the product the way we wanted to use it. Great Help Desk Product!

Bryce from DataMaster

Good, Basic Bug-Tracking Software

Our company has been using Tele-Support HelpDesk for several years and it's been a good solid product along the way. Great ability to customize and an overall well-rounded product.

Pros

Small company. Customizable software.

Cons

Doesn't interface with larger companies/software products; e.g., Salesforce, Microsoft TFS.

Ofir from 1st Choice IT, Inc

ACT and Telesupport

We have been using Tele-Support for quite some time now and it integrates well with our Sage ACT!. I would love it if it could automatically push the notes into ACT.

Pros

Integration to ACT

Cons

Charge for updates

Response from Resource Dynamics

Replied February 2017

Updates and support services are a separate annual contract offered to all customers. We have 4 options that range in benefits. customers can choice to include or not, any plan of their choice. Customers can upgrade their plan at anytime during the contract period. Visit our web site for available plans: http://www.resource-dynamics.com/support_plans.asp Thank you.

Service from FuTec Systems BV

Excellent product

Thanks to Tele-Support HelpDesk by Resource Dynamics we are able to keep our service level to a degree which is required for our customers. It gives us great pleasure to work with.

Don from Integrity Solutions Group

Happy With The Product!

We have been using helpdesk for 10 years now. It has given us everything we need. I find the reports we can pull are very informative.

Phillip from Systems Integration uk ltd

Excellent. robust and usefull

The software is rock solid. Works with ease and very responsive. Intuitive interface and just does what it says.

Jason from Blockout Blinds

Not overly impressed

Instructions are not helpful enough. Not enough online support. Email system is living in the past but nor using SSL.

Response from Resource Dynamics

Replied December 2016

FREE Support Services are/were provided during extended evaluation period prior to purchase. Customer declined to include a support service contract or HELP contract. SSL Email support is a feature in version 5.1.1..