• Pros

• "It was super easy to install and setup. The customization options are easy to work with. And it seems easy for the users to engage with us."

• "I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS."

• "I love the look of the chat and user-friendly format for both the site visitor and operator. The mobile app makes it a breeze to stay available for longer."

• Cons

• "A little buggy at times and widget is slow to load on the web site. Customer service is on and off as they respond quickly but the agents are not all professional."

• "Switching between projects on mobile is a little difficult, but I was told that this is something that will be addressed in the near future."

• "It is a basic tool for chat management. However, I think it lacks few other functions like taking survey after the chat is over. "

Browse Tidio Chat Reviews

Stuart from CKP Creative

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Pros

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey... Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt! So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Cons

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Response from Tidio

Replied May 2019

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Seth from Camp Arrowwood

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio. There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

Pros

Cons

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Reasons for Choosing Tidio Chat

Features and ease of use.

Response from Tidio

Replied January 2020

Hi there Seth, Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Tanya from bs group

Tidio for online support

Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

Pros

It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Cons

Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio Chat

Mainly during the evaluation, we focused on pricing, functionality, and ease of use ratio so that Tidio was ahead of its peers during this evaluation.

Response from Tidio

Replied August 2019

Thank you very much for the review! You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-) Have a great day!

Excellent value for money!

Pros

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Cons

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio Chat

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2019

Hi there, Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business. Thank you for helping us grow!

Dominick from Private

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

Pros

The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

Cons

1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified. 2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies. 3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list. 4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations. 5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

Juuso from Speek

Industry: Computer Networking

Great!

Pros

+ Easy + Beautiful + Beautiful + Looks great + Multiple features + Awesome support + Regularly updating

Cons

- Not having ability to remove powered by-logo

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2019

Hi there Juuso, Thank you for the perfect score - I'm stoked you saw the potential in Tidio. I just wanted to let you know, that while we are not offering a fully white-label solution, we can remove the 'powered by' branding as an extra request for our customers who purchased our service for a min. $55 per month.

Russ from Rhinoceruss Music

Customer Service Makes the Difference

I am able to track the number of visitors and calculate what percentage will actually engage with my bots.

Pros

The Chat Bots are not the easiest to set up as advertised, but the Customer Support, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is fantastic. They helped me set up the bots according to my needs and that was the main goal.

Cons

No solutions in the software offered when an error message appears in setting up a chat bot. Also, there is no way to automatically assign all chats to a single user like me. Tidio is on the right track, but there are tweaks to be made. There is no phone support, but luckily, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made up for it in his excellent service. It's the only reason I did not go to another platform.

Response from Tidio

Replied February 2020

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I will pass it on to our product team - your input is very valuable for us. The departments' feature which will allow bots to assign the conversations to a given operator is something I'm anxiously waiting for as well :-)

The website chat all-rounder

Its chatbot feature provides a great way for marketers to easily set up contextual messages for website visitors. Definitely helps boost conversions.

Pros

It packs an incredible number of features even in the free plan, which is not something you see in most chat tools. Their design is spot-on and the chatbots are powerful and easy to create.

Cons

It should have a stronger integration with Facebook Messenger, namely enabling users to use Tidio with their Facebook account (not having to write their email).

Reasons for Choosing Tidio Chat

Amazing free plan enables testing a lot of features.

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for the valuable feedback about the Messenger integration. I will make sure to pass it on to our product team :-)

Great chat software to save time

We have been able to solve the problems where we need to chat with the visitors. Now we have this tool and work seems really easy.

Pros

Tidio is a software chat platform and tool that you can add on to your website and chat with the visitors. The best part of this tool is its user-friendly nature and doesn't require any learning curve to use this tool. Also, secondly the automation of the chat system makes this software much efficient and robust.

Cons

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2019

Hi there! Thank you for an excellent rating :-)! Just FYI: You can use the 'ask the visitor for an opinion' option in the Tidio panels conversation section, to display a simple survey about whether they liked the conversation or not :-) If you have any additional feedback about that feature you can send it to oscar@tidio.net - I will make sure to show it to the respective teams :-)

Igor from Animus Studio

One and only chat you will need

For now great.

Pros

Ease of use, lightning fast from web to mobile. Easy instaltion. Nice UX interface. FREE plan has a LOT options. For serious web sites and companyies very reasonable price.

Cons

For now NONE:) I have to list some flaws but there is none for now.

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the perfect review! If you have a list of things we can do better or features you would like us to implement, please send it to oscar@tidio.net - I would be more than happy to pass the feedback on to the respective teams :-)

Easily installed, attractive chat tool

Thankfully, this product is really well-designed and well-documented, because my interactions with customer service have been hit and miss. They are always very responsive, but don't always have helpful information as quickly as they have friendly greetings. I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.

Pros

This customer interaction tool is easily installed (Wordpress website) and is attractive and accessible. The site visitor (customer) interface is lightweight, attractive, and easily branded with colors, logos, and avatars. The end user (company chat agent) side is also easy to use, attractive, and intuitive. Multiple options are available for agents, including mobile, browser, and desktop app, which serves our flexible agent group well. Overall, I was able to get Tidio up and running, with all agents trained, in one day. The pricing is unbelievable. We have tried multiple subscription levels and now use the free version, but would return to the paid option if we had more agents.

Cons

Multisite management on this tool is not as intuitive and easy as I would prefer. Once we consolidated our sites under one domain, the issue was resolved. However, having to switch 'users' in the interface to manage multiple domains was not difficult, but did not feel seamless/optimal.

Response from Tidio

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Daniel from Mother Erth

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Pros

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question. I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

Cons

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat. In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Andrew from General Knot & Co.

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Pros

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not. Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Cons

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Jim from The MVP Insurance Agency

Website chat software

Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Pros

Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

Cons

No complaints; free version does everything I need.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio Chat

The free version fit my needs.

Response from Tidio

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim. We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)

Helps in managing Live website chat

The website visitor who are interested in our services can be entertained via chat box option and directed to the respective team in the company.

Pros

I have come across many software tools which are dynamic and can be plugged in your website but Tidio has proven its best capability. The best part of this tool is its dynamic nature and easy plugin that is available on Wordpress platform. Also, secondly, the android application makes things much easier and simpler and as soon as someone visits on the website and go on the chat menu option, we get a message and thus we can interact with the interested visitor instantly.

Cons

Huh! not much here as it comes with the free limited accessibility which makes one to use it free of cost. Simple and easy to use...

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2019

Hi there! Thank you for the review! If you can think of something we can do better, to get that perfect score in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use and Customer Support sections - please contact me at oscar@tidio.net - I would love to pass the feedback to the respective teams. :-)

Faustine from J2FB

Industry: Computer Games

Awesome chat tool for your website!

We have been using Tidio for a while now, and it's now a part of our website that we couldn't live without. Our customers / visitors love using it too!

Pros

Tidio is extremely easy to set up on your website, and it allows you to offer a chat / live customer service & support system on your website for a very reasonable fee. The front-end and back-end interfaces are both extremely well made and pleasant to use.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I dislike about Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Replied April 2019

Thank you for an amazing review! Not very often we hear that Tidio is easy to set up - but that's what we strive for so thank you very much! Seeing so positive feedbacks puts a smile on our faces, you made our day!

Chathuranga from Itechro

Best chat service i've ever seen <3

awesome <3

Pros

every option is very useful and very user friendly.

Cons

i think the notification sound is no need when we already on that chat.

Response from Tidio

Replied October 2019

Hi there Chathuranga, Thank you very much for the excellent review! If you wish to disable the notification sound in your Tidio panel, you can do that in the Settings > Notifications section :-) You can reach out to our support team and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out with this one.

Jonathan from Myloops.net

Industry: Music

Excellent Live Chat system!

We have been using it for over a year and it's been amazing ! It has helped increase our sales through direct communication with our customers. They love it, and we love it :)

Pros

We loved the design, how easy it is to use, the admin back end as well. In addition, it's very easy to set it up with a Wordpress website and our website visitors love using it to chat with us !

Cons

There isn't anything specific that I disliked about Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2019

Thank you for an awesome review! Seeing such positive feedback really makes our day. I hope that your business benefits from our service and you enjoy using it on a daily basis.

Phil from Great Stuff 4 Me LLC

Customers love it.

Great product. Very easily integrated into my Shopify stores. Must have.

Pros

Saves so much time for customer support. Customers love that we get right back to them. They're one click away. Much better than using email or phone support.

Cons

Nothing really. Great service. It has saved us many hours on support calls.

Response from Tidio

Replied September 2019

We're really happy to see your review. Thank you!

Louie from Silicone Lovers

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

One of the best decisions we've made for our business.

A lot of our customers have many questions when they are new to the scene as it's a high ticket product and they alos need to verify that we are trustworthy (lots of scam sites in our industry) so it's great to show that we are legit, available and transparent. It also helps them retain anonymity to ask questions that they would ordinarily be too shy to ask. Tidio customer support has been superb.

Pros

You guys are all great - always there when I need you and super helpful. The Tidio chat app has been really great for our business and capturing leads as we sleep with the auto-bot. Have enjoyed creating various automations to save us time answering FAQ's. Thanks!

Cons

Not a big deal but I would like a different icon for "visitors" and "contacts" as they look too similar at a glance - or if they were not side by side perhaps it would be better....I'm always accidentally clicking on the wrong one.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our application! Visitors and Contacts icons got changed recently, thanks to you and other customers that posted similar feedback :)

Piotr from Bumper Ball | Team-Building | Best Stag & Hen Party Ideas in Krakow

Powerful for livechat and automated bots!

Real time communication with this tool is super easy. I can observe users present on my website in real time - I see their location and what they browse. I can start conversation with them offering what they actually need. Bot for collecting leads are super powerful - easy to build conversation flow so the user thinks he talks with a real person :) - great for automation.

Pros

Price Features (live chat, bots, real time website user presence) Customer support Developing quickly and introducing new features Lightweight Easy to implement

Cons

Mobile app for Android needs some improvements to match the web interface functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Tidio Chat

Number of features I needed & price.

useful Live chat option for your website

Pros

Easy to use chat plugin. Integration with our WordPress website was seamless. Carried out live chats and also "had" the option of letting users send a message when offline (We moved away from Tidio when this offline chat was taken away)

Cons

Not too many that we could think of. Had most of the features that we needed. But since having the offline chat was of high importance to us, we decided to move away from Tidio.

Excellent implementation, very responsive and immediate updates

Pros

If you are offline, as soon as you go back online the chat icon appears on the user's page without them even having to refresh the page. This is a feature that is not available in some other live chat apps that works flawlessly. The mobile app is excellent as well, and chats are perfect.

Cons

The desktop web-app is a bit clunky in navigation, and the free version is extremely limited with only one operator available and one active chat at a time for that operator. Other live chat solutions offer more for less money than Tidio, but Tidio is a flawless execution, so it may be worth the money for some.

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2018

We have 3 operators in the basic version and unlimited chats! :) Can you not add the other two?

Amazing value and super simple

Providing online visitors another communication option that gives them a more consistent user experience while using just one dedicated person.

Pros

How simple it is to setup and use for the amount of well-designed features it has. The biggest problem I have encountered with live chat in the past on other platforms is providing a consistent experience. Tidio solves that by allowing you to create chatbots and to make the chat completely disappear, if you want, when no agents are available. This fit our use case very well. There are many canned automations that can be setup in minutes, and the pricing is very reasonable (1 user is free). It comes with a trial to test out the full platform, and the paid plans are extremely competitive if you evaluate other live chat software. It's well designed and feature-rich out of the box, and easier to customize than any other one I've used. There's a desktop version so that you can stay on top of conversations, get notifications, and you can even see what the visitor to your site is typing in real-time. I really think it would be hard to do it much better in this price range.

Cons

I don't think I have a single complaint about Tidio so far.

Response from Tidio

Replied February 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're really proud!

Kevin from Creativino

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Good entry level chat system

Pros

Allows you to jump in to providing customer chat easily. Integrates with Facebook Messenger too so I don't have to go there to check and respond to messages separately from my customer service chats.

Cons

They used to show me the URL of the page that the user was on but now that's a paid upgrade which is unfortunate. Admin interface can be buggy,

Michael from LIMIKIDS

Enjoying using it

I'd like to mark [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a very professional and customer-oriented specialist. He very quickly helped to resolved notification and other issues

Pros

Easy to integrate with my visitors, tracking their activities, retarget visitors and buyers. The support is incredible and very helpful.

Cons

The setup is a bit over complicated. Requires having a technical background os a user

Crystal from Surety Solutions LLC

Start Taking Chats Right Away

We found Tidio Chat after our current live chat software got buggy. Tidio chat was super easy to install with a Wordpress plugin, we were able to start taking chats right away. There is a lot of design functionality available, you can change it to match your brand, etc. The one thing we didn't like was that users had to enter their email address to chat with you. We found that deterred people from initiating a conversation. Eventually, we ended up going back to our original live chat software, but if we ever need to switch to another one, Tidio is top of our list.

Pros

VERY easy to set up. Start taking chats right away. Fully customizable. You can even set up a separate page on your website for your live chat to live.

Cons

Users have to enter email address to initiate chat.

Response from Tidio

Replied January 2017

Hi there, Thank you for your review, please keep in mind that you can turn off the pre-chat survey (the one asking for email) with a one click. I'll be happy to help you set it up on your account.

Tracey from GS

Great modern chat function to any website

Quite pleasant! Makes our site look very professional and keeps us very engaged and efficient.

Pros

I first started using this app on our wix site and love the sleek modern look of the chat box. It was super easy to setup both welcome responses and away responses. One feature I loved that other chat platforms lack is the Do not disturb feature that mutes ALL messages sent, bc honestly for small businesses like us, we do sleep ;o) and enjoy a day off here and there.

Cons

The one small thing that I would like to be able to do is set an avatar for the standard chat, and then assign an avatar for the agents that changes once they join the chat. It may be able to do that, but if so I haven't been able to figure that out.

Response from Tidio

Replied February 2019

Thank you so much for your honest review! We'll be working on adding a picture to the automatic messages / standard chat.

Shannon from Nouveau Riche Apparel

Tidio for chats

Pros

I can chat with customers on my website when they need help. Sends me monthly reports of all chats.

Cons

Wish there was a way to alert me when there is a visitor on my website so I can initiate the chat or just automatically send a chat every time someone arrives to the website.

Response from Tidio

Replied April 2019

Hi there, thank you for honest and awesome review! You can get an alert when a visitor is on your website with The Communicator plan active ! If you wish to know more about it, do let me know :)

Payam from kharazian

Feedback

1)Persian font is now Tahoma font that can be more beautiful.(Persian font in Crisp chat is beautiful and better than u ) 2)This program does not support RTL . Other web chat online have the option to choose RTL in Setting 3)There is not custom reports, and the reports section do not provide detailed information on the success of the scenarios Automation + Bots(For example, in every scenario, how many visitors have started the chat ) 4)If I want to create a new Automation + Bots similar to the previous one, I have to re-create it,there is no way to make a copy,paste, 5) The number of online visitors is not shown on mobile app. 6) short Code are not available for defining messages in the mobile app.

Pros

Working with this app is simple and I've gotten in touch with him very well Good support A professional team to improve the program

Cons

This program does not support RTL I expect a more beautiful font to be used

Response from Tidio

Replied April 2019

Hi there! Thank you for an amazing feedback and pretty nice rating overall! I will make sure to forward it to our product team, so they can use it - it's very valuable for us - thank you for that very much!

Joseph from Locator Technologies, LLC

Completely setup without reading the manual!

Overall, my experience has been delightful.

Pros

Tidio did a great job making setup a breeze, in fact, I had completed the basic setup before I discovered the developer documentation (it's tucked away effectively hiding it...) Then, I wanted to know how to initialize the chatbot with information our Webapp already had (the logged-in user's email address.) So, I found the documentation and it was very easy to read, and provided snippets I could copy/paste to get the solution working in minutes.

Cons

I don't quite know what will happen when our free trial period ends, so the lack of clarity surrounding that has me worried a bit, but not too much.

Bill from Downing Goliath

Really nice website chat plugin!

I've been using Tidio for about a month now, and am very pleased with its capability. I'm a one-man shop and it works perfectly for my needs, but it appears as though it will scale up nicely as (hopefully) our business grows. I've been using chats with Consumer sites for a long time. I'm hoping that using Tidio for our Professional Services (consulting) firm - will set us apart, and make us more approachable.

Pros

Cons

The UI is a little confusing - the icons in the dashboard are difficult to see (too dark against a black background). Some of the functions didn't seem logically placed (eg where you manage users, how you change the look-and-feel options)

Response from Tidio

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Bill. Best of luck with scaling up!

Daniel from Soullight - Schule + Praxis

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great, I like it!

Thumbs up guys!

Pros

- That it is free up to 3 users! - The bots are awesome! - The look is just great!

Cons

So far nothing at all! Great would be adjustable language, but I guess that is just to much to ask, if you compare to what this program offers for free!

Response from Tidio

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much! This is really appreciated! Cheers from our team. :)

Sarah from Titan Building Products

Great for customer communication

Pros

We have been using Tidio Chat on our website. it has been a great tool to speak with customers and answer any question they have rather than them calling us. The app for your phone is great too because I can answer customer questions outside of work hours.

Cons

It can be difficult to get into another users conversation if needed to but that would be the only con.

sven from intelligent-systems

incredible cool!

The best tool, I've ever used so far!

Pros

Actually, it was today, when I really digged into the setup of this chat! In order to check the system, I signed up for the free version. I can say, the support - even for the free version is incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the Guy at the support chat, stood with me all these hours very patient and did not hesistate to explain me step by step how to setup the chat in 3 languages!

Cons

At the very beginning the multilanguage setup seems to be complicated, but agterwards its just fine and everything makes sense!

Response from Tidio

Replied November 2019

Hi there Sven, Thank you very much for an incredible review. Tidio might not seem easy to use at first, but I can assure you that it's worth it to spend a while to learn all the ins and outs :-)

Jonathan from Great State Apparel

Perfect for getting started with customer chat

Pros

Very easy to set up and integrate with your website. We've seen an increase in sales due to this channel. Customer support is great.

Cons

Doesn't have all the bells and whistles that other tools offer

Bridget from Idavee, LLC

Can't believe how great this is for zero cost.

Pros

I know there are different levels and you can pay more for more options, but the free version works very well for our small e-commerce site. It makes it look like we're more than a mom and pop shop, but it's easy for us to use!

Cons

I sometimes have issues with the mobile app keeping me logged in and I have missed messages in the past. I can't verify that this is a problem with their software, or my phone, though.

Response from Tidio

Replied March 2018

Thank you for your review! We hope Tidio will benefit your business. :) Can you reach out to us on our live chat so we can help you with the mobile notifications?

Brandon from Quite Right Records

Tidio is wonderful!

Instant communication and even automated messages with customers. A direct chat box on our website which is inviting and easy to find for any questions.

Pros

Incredibly easy to setup and integrate with Shopify. This program has been instrumental in using it only a few weeks, it helps us easily answer and automate customer questions and gives them an instant chat window on our website for instant access. This has already removed the barrier of communication with our clients that can answer questions, and we can manage in the Tidio desktop app!

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all right now. This software is great and already showing it's worth to us! May have other feedback later, but for now, it's great!

Steve from CSU Institute for Palliative Care

Tip of the Hat to Tidio!

We have a small staff and we're a non-profit. So, affordability is important and we're not able to man the live chat all the time. What is interesting is that we get inquiries and leads just as much when we are not online as when we are. We see Tidio as a tool to keep us in touch with both customers and prospects, around the clock - even when we're not around the clock!

Pros

Easy to use, fast customer service when we have an issue. By the way, the only issues we ever have are self-inflicted!

Cons

Could use a few more options on how the chat box displays visually.

Kellsie from Engel Institute

Great for the most part..

Pros

Very easy to use, not a lot of fluff. Everything is completely customization and the screen display I prefer over any other app I have tried for my website. I had a lot more guests initiating in conversation when using Tidio then the app I currently use.

Cons

I have switched over to LiveChat recently from Tidio only because I felt like the users that Tidio said were live weren't actually "live". I would like to go back to Tidio if I could find an answer as to whether the pinging they use is accurate. E.I. Tidio says I have 20 live guests but when I switched over to LiveChat the number is really none or a low amount and LiveChat has confirmed their pinging is very accurate.

Mateusz from picksaas.com

A really nice and well-designed free live chat

Pros

- Really great, modern-looking design - Offers all the basic functionality in the free version - Mobile app and desktop app - Easy-to-craft automations

Cons

- I preferred the online/offline mode, right now it's not available, anymore - The desktop app sometimes doesn't remember my login and password

Good tool to start with an online chat

It a less than 30 min a have a fully operational chat on my website

Pros

It's free. If you don't have a lot of money to invest in the online chat for your website this tool was made for you. Easy to implement, free to start - what else to ask for ? The support is very reactive, normally you have your answer in less that 5 min. I integrate this chat on my prestashop website and it took me less that 30 min to do all the settings.

Cons

There is no native module for prestashop. You need to install the module that allows you to integrate a javascript in your header. It was easy, but still, it would have been easier if they have a prestashop module.

David from Winning Sales Plan, Inc.

Great ChatBot Software!

Excellent customer support. They spent as much time as I needed to get it right.

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Post installation configuration is a little confusing when matched with their licensing.

Cons

Licensing model. You can pick from two applications or get both. I would prefer they offer just one plan with full functionality. Even so, Tidio is a great value, if they would include full functionality for the cost of one of the applications.

Response from Tidio

Replied January 2020

Hi there David, Thank you for the review! If you have any ideas on what can we improve to better up our features/functionality segment - please do let us know at support@tidio.net. We would love some extensive feedback on this one.

Rachel from Antsy Ant Web Design

Beautiful chat design and super easy to use!

So happy I found this plugin and software. It was so easy to set up and customize to match my business branding and everyone that has used the chat has been impressed. thanks for making my company look so good!

Pros

Cons

I haven't seen anything that I didnt like..

Response from Tidio

Replied July 2019

Thank you! We're really happy to see your review! Cheers from our designers too. :)

Reese from DE LA COMMUNE

The top chat app

Pros

I have been a supporter of Tidio since it's initial launch. They have great customer service and easily adds onto your shopify plan. Their mobile app is great too!

Cons

I haven't had a single issue with them in over 4+ years!

Response from Tidio

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for your support since almost day one. Our whole team remembers you and says hi! Thanks! :)

Shahab from Newsha Herbal Remedies

Tidio helps my site vistors to connect with a more haman face

Tidio helps users find answers before they leave my site

Pros

The nice user interface, the pleasing user experience, the beautiful and fairly easy to understand chat builder, the android and windows apps, light weight wordpress addon which doesn't affect site speed much

Cons

I wish I could have both the live chat and lead capture options together t a lower price

Response from Tidio

Replied November 2019

Hi there Shahab, thank you for the review! :-) We try to make our widget as light and as available as possible :-)

Khaled from Simshoper, Inc.

Tidio is great for a small company.

I used Tidio for a time and after that, I discovered its problem. then I quit and unsubscribed.

Pros

- Ease of use - The Very Awesome design of the chat! - Designs of the dashboard - Fast Setup - The chat is fast

Cons

- The big problem is Tidio isn't suitable for a company that cares about its brand. I mean you can't send emails to customers from your own business email. instead, Tidio sends it from their email which is tall and has random characters. which may make customers feel that that's a spam

Response from Tidio

Replied January 2020

Hi there Khaled, Thank you for the honest review. The issue you mentioned about not being able to send emails from Tidio from your email address will be worked on by our developers later on this year for sure. We have fantastic new Mailing features just around the corner - I literally can't wait - I sincerely do hope you will give them at least one try when they are released :-)

Albert from Home Harvest Salads

Great for easy live chat!

We have it installed on our contact pages and it is easier to deal with queries right there rather than a full inbox.

Pros

This is great! For free, it is easy to setup and it is fully featured. The web portal is easy to use, and modern. There is also little on the user panel as well on the free version.

Cons

You can't customize the user live chat very well and to be honest, I don't really like the look of it and it looks a bit dated. It has multiple colours.

Response from Tidio

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review, Albert! Are you using our latest theme? It offers more customisations and looks modern. :) Reach out to our support team on our main website and we'll help you set it up.

Robyn from Colleaga

Good....if you really need it

Pros

Being able to address customer questions and concerns as they arise is a great thing. If you have lots of traffic to your site and you have the capacity to be tuned in all the time or the budget to hire someone to manage the influx of questions, fantastic. If you don't, you might want to think twice about a tool that creates an expectation you aren't likely to be successful in filling. This obviously is not a criticism of the tool itself. If you don't typically have much traffic, you might find that you forget to check this app, or it becomes just one more thing to worry about. I use this app for a couple different websites and experience both scenarios. You have to make that call yourself.

Cons

Didn't find it to be the most intuitive. I actually found that I needed to watch a video to orient myself to it. That being said, it wasn't a huge learning curve.

Response from Tidio

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and honest review!

Bryan from Freelancer

Industry: Environmental Services

Streamline Everything

It may seem fairly limited at first, but when you start digging in to the different features and the programmability, it's very functional. The tech support is very fast to respond and great to work with.

Pros

It is super simple to program with the node mapping and the customization possible along it's many applications. WE're using this for everything from Tech Support to helping streamline our credit processing.

Cons

There's nothing on here that I have any sort of problem with.

Response from Tidio

Replied November 2019

Hi there Bryan, Thank you very much for an astounding review! I'm happy you like our product so much. If you ever encounter any problems with Tidio, you know where to find us :-)