What are AdaCare users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using AdaCare software through verified user reviews

• icon"Able to clock in and clock out efficiently and better than the systems we use prior. Improved tracking on caregivers time and client success."
  • icon"Adacare is very user-friendly and perfect for in-home care agencies who need great scheduling/payroll/hr software for a competitive price."
  • icon"I appreciated how easy it was to learn this software. I also appreciated how well it works for the scheduling function."
  • icon"I really dont have anything that we don't like about adacare. It has everything we need to run our schedules."
  • icon"The desktop version is hard to manage on the phone. The functionality doesn't have to have everything the pc version has."
  • icon"I don't have any thing that I don't like as of yet."

Browse all AdaCare Reviews

• Have you used AdaCare and would like to share your experience with others?

Kimberly

All American Home Care, LLC's Review of AdaCare

Overall, AdaCare has been an asset to helping our business run smoothly every day. Everyone is able to view their schedules online at no strain or expense to them. They all know exactly where they need to be and there is no questions or concerns regarding their schedules.

Pros

This software makes scheduling simple and accurate. Our staff has no problem using this software at all. The reminder alerts the night before are fantastic!

Cons

Everything has been great so far! Our staff enjoys having access to their schedule on their mobile devices or computer at home.

Reasons for choosing AdaCare

The price was affordable. Clear Care's price was not acceptable. Our business did not also want to get charged extra for having a certain amount of clients.

Reasons for switching to AdaCare

eRSP was harder to grasp. Too many steps to get something done.

Response from Neurosoftware

Hi, Kimberly, thanks for the nice comments. We appreciate your review!

Theresa

Very satisfied customer

I have had a very good experience with Adacare. If I have any ?’s customer service has been great , but in 4 yes. I’ve only had to call 1-2 times. It’s very easy to navigate through.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Easy to navigate! Makes my job a lot easier scheduling.

Cons

I have not found any down falls to the program for me. It has provided everything I need.

Reasons for choosing AdaCare

Very friendly, easy navigation, good customer service.

Reasons for switching to AdaCare

Igea was terrible navigating through, customer support was not helpful at all, trying on the program was mediocre at best, plus it was very expensive.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thank you for the nice review, Theresa We appreciate your comments!

Jose Ramon

Print Payroll Hours Report complain

Pros

The functionality and the ease of use are the best things.

Cons

We use a lot the Staff>>Print>>Print Staff Payroll Hours Report to download it in Excel, as we have to annalyse that data in a very complex manner for our payroll, we have very different services and therefore the staff get paid in a very different manner. I explained to the support service team my issue, and I was not given a solution at all, but I was given certain times where it was more likely to get the report dowloaded without getting the "505 error time something". It would be very kind of you if you try and solve this situation as in the past we were able to dowload the data with no problems, we normally run the data from 21st of each month up to the 20th of the following month, and for all active employees (including pending visits). Many thanks in advance.

Response from Neurosoftware

Hi, Jose, and thanks for your feedback. I'll forward your comments to our development team to see if they have any suggestions that will help.

Kristi

Great Solution for Home Health

AdaCare is a low to moderately priced solution that allowed us to meet most, if not all, of our business goals within our budget. They were very responsive from a customer service standpoint and receptive to our suggestions for enhancement.

Pros

AdaCare is easy to use and helped manage our scheduling, billing, payroll and financial modeling.

Cons

I would have enjoyed a bit more robust audit trail feature

Sherry

Happy with Adacare

Overall I would recommend Adacare for your companies scheduling, billing and payroll needs.

Pros

Adacare provides a small company like ours with an affordable, easy to use option for scheduling and communicating schedules with clients and employees. The customer support is top notch! They are extremely knowledgeable and open to suggestions on how to make the program even better.

Cons

The email function of the software is not user friendly and has few options for usage.

Reasons for choosing AdaCare

As a small company who had never used a product like this before, so we were looking for a reasonable priced option which would allow us to expand as our company would grow.

Response from Neurosoftware

Hi, Sherry, thank you for the comments! And give us a call sometime to talk about email - there may be easier options we can find for you.

EMILY

Excellant

Excellent

Pros

User friendly, the ease of teaching new employees how to user software system.

Cons

I really don't have any cons, I've been using Ada Care for 5 years now.

Reasons for switching to AdaCare

Ada Care is user friendly and easy to teach new office employees how to use.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thanks for your review, Emily. We really appreciate your comments!

SHARON

Your entire office staffing needs in one software

110% satisfied. WV is going to implement EVV for our state and I am not looking forward to switching company's if it doesn't match up for the new billing requirements. I have been able to get any reports going back to 2012 for my company and since our area was hit by a flood in 2016, I know that the more information that I put into this system is added protection for our agency !

Pros

Easiest scheduling for staff and patient care needs and will give you list of available staff with the correct qualifications for that patient in their area. We are a small agency that did all of our scheduling by paper for our clients and staffing using a tickler file system. The reports that I can run from this for daily operations has surpassed anything that I would ever imagined. Adding more to the client plan of care and staff EVV has just made this more and more effective and at a cost that hasn't increased with all the added functions. We have used other operating systems but with changes has always increased the price so much that we constantly had to change systems and is time consuming and frustrating to office staff. I convince other agency's who has trouble with staffing to check Adacare out !!!

Cons

Nothing specifically that I don't like about this software, any tips that I thought would help has been implemented into there system over the last 9 years of using it.

Reasons for choosing AdaCare

Scheduling needs that it gave you availability with the right patient in the right area, instead of calling staff members who wasn't qualified or already working .

Response from Neurosoftware

Thank you for the great review, Sharon! I'm glad we've been helpful to you all these years. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help any time.

Kimberly

Excellent Software

Our company has been using Adacare on a day-to-day basis for almost four years. The software has become a primary tool in smoothly running a business. The Adacare team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular, have always provided us with fast, excellent care anytime we've needed assistance.

Pros

Adacare is very user-friendly and perfect for in-home care agencies who need great scheduling/payroll/hr software for a competitive price. This software allows us to easily update our clients' schedules and personal information in the office and on the go, making scheduling a breeze!

Cons

The only thing that could make Adacare better would be an app; this would allow caregivers to clock in and out of the shifts quicker and easier.

Reasons for choosing AdaCare

At first, I chose Adacare for the price; Adacare's software was much more reasonably priced than other companies. Once we began using the software, we came to realize that we should have called Adacare much sooner. The primary reason I like using Adacare now is the ease of the appication; my mother (and the owner of the business) is not exactly 'tech-savvy', but she has been able to easily use and navigate her way through Adacare.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thanks for the wonderful review, Kimberly. I'm glad AdaCare has been so useful for you (and your mom)!

Replied August 2020

Jackie

They just keep getting better!

Pros

AdaCare has been very easy to use - even for those who are not 'techno-savvy'! We began using AdaCare in December of 2017 and I have been very impressed by the changes and additions that have been made that make everything easier - from scheduling to billing. They have even had an open ear about modifications and suggestions that might improve the overall use of AdaCare. And the service is beyond compare - fast and easy!

Cons

The support pages that are accessible to office staff have not always kept up with the changes.

Reasons for choosing AdaCare

We felt that AdaCare gave us everything that we, as a non-medical company needed to allow us ease of scheduling, have all information accessible to office staff and enable employees to have information and clock in/out structures that worked for our business. And it was not too complex - as we found others to be.

Reasons for switching to AdaCare

We outgrew the product that we were using.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thank you for the nice comments, Jackie. We appreciate your feedback!

Lauren

Adacare review

So far it works for what Our company needs it for. Ada care has been all I known when working with a scheduling software. So over all I would say its good.

Pros

Ada care allows to View calandander in 2 different views, Highlights conflicting errors.

Cons

would like to have option to view or have a list of which staff lives closest to certain clients selected. this would be nice to have.

Response from Neurosoftware

Hi, Lauren, thank you for your comments. For closest caregivers, have you tried using AdaCare's Scheduling Zones? If you do, the list of recommended caregivers will always be ones closest to the client's home. Contact us any time if you need help with this feature, or see our tutorial, https://my.adacare.com/Support/Learn/AboutSchedulingZones.aspx.

Jacquelyn

Field Nurse who uses ADAcare multiple times a day

Pros

Simple and very useful. Multiple types of views.

Cons

I do not like having to go to different tabs to do different things on the same patient....such as, I cannot change a future visit time in the visit history section... which is where I often look to tell a patient when their next visit is scheduled. I wish mobile view had at least the visit type listed! If I get a patient added during my shift, I sometimes don't have time to log-in to a laptop to access desktop version of ADAcare to look up the reason for the visit. I therefore occasionally have to ask the patient what the reason for the visit is.

Response from Neurosoftware

Hi, Jacquelyn, thank you for your review! If you have a few minutes, please send us screen shots of your suggestions. Our development team is always looking for real-world advice to improve AdaCare.

Replied October 2020

Jane

Training & Cost=A+

Pros

Our agency has been with AdaCare scheduling for 4 years and we have been very pleased. Their customer service/training has been exceptional (A++). Not only have they implemented suggestions to improve the system’s ease of use but have always answered all our questions no matter how simple they may be. Their upgrades to the system is not once a year but many times throughout the year. Because we are a small agency, AdaCare’s cost fits our monthly budget. AdaCare’s cost and their exceptional customer service makes them a high-value scheduling system for us and one we would highly recommend.

Cons

Improvements have been made but more options for the reports would be helpful.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thank you for the kind words, Jane. I'm glad we could help!

Replied July 2019

Jerome

NH Review

I recommend to anyone who needs a scheduling software to take the time and look into AdaCare. Don't let the price fool you.

Pros

This is a user friendly scheduling software, with very competitive priceing. Plenty of reports to help you manage your staff.

Cons

We have tried many of different EMR systems for our agency some have this some have that they all claim that they have all the bells and whistles until you start to have issues. AdaCare is simple to use and I have never heard a team member to complain about the software. Of coarse we hope to see EVV in the near future and maybe some nursing forms added.

Fast and easy set-up

Response from Neurosoftware

We appreciate your kind review, Jerome. Also, we expect to support Medicaid EVV in your state very soon. I'll be in touch shortly.

Carole

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Legacy Senior Care Appreciates Adacare

It has been a great experience. It has saved me a lot of time therefore, money. I also like that our employees can track mileage, see their schedule and make visit notes. The visit note option has helped make invoicing insurance companies much easier@

Pros

This software has made my billing and payroll process easy and breezy. Using Adacare has saved me a lot of time. It was easy to implement and easy to learn. The customer service is great. You can always reach someone and they are willing to walk you through what you need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job training me. He is a patient and very thorough with his training.

Cons

I wish the clock in/out system via my.adacare.com was a little more streamlined. Is it possible to have less steps? It has taken our employees that are over 50 a little longer for them to get the hang of it. Can Adacare become an App?

Reasons for choosing AdaCare

It seemed to fit all of our needs.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thanks, Carole, I'm glad AdaCare is working well for you! And I'll pass your suggestions on to our developer group.

Lori

We wouldn't want to do home care without AdaCare!

Pros

This program meets so many of our needs and is still easy to use. Best of all it continues to evolve and get better. The support staff are very quick to respond to questions and they listen to how we are using the program and are proactive about making changes that improve the experience. But even if it stayed the same, we are very happy. It is well designed and affordable.

Cons

Nothing really. We have found some small issues that didn't quite match up with our Canadian payroll reporting requirement etc. but AdaCare was willing to assist with this and these issues were resolved.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thanks Lori, we appreciate your comments. I'm glad we could help!

Replied July 2019

Dorothy

AdaCare Review

My overall experience with AdaCare over the 5 years I have used it has been great. It's inexpensive and easy to use, has been a lifesaver from all the other websites that has to be used.

Pros

Easy to get schedule done for my staff, do notes for the clients, and plan of care for clients. Overall, I really enjoy using it on a daily basis.

Cons

There are nothing I can think of that could use improvement.

Reasons for choosing AdaCare

Our company has been in business for about 7 years. We have used it since the first open day.

Response from Neurosoftware

Hi, Dorothy, and thank you for the nice review. We appreciate having you as a customer!

Andrea

Ada Care has all the features for the lowest cost

Very easy to use. Help is always available even for “stupid questions.”

Pros

This software is very user friendly and has fields and pages for everything I need to run my private duty business. Customer support when needed is very good.

Cons

I’ve suggested space to upload photos of employees. This would be great. I also have suggested having space to upload employee compliance documents. (CPR card, etc).

Response from Neurosoftware

Thanks for the great review and feedback, Andrea! I know that document uploads are a feature that's on our development plan, and we'll have an announcement when it's available.

Julie

We rely on Adacare to keep us organized with clients and staff.

Pros

I like that it has the capability to have a large amount of clients for scheduling.

Cons

My staff that use the telephony feature tell me that it is hard to use and it seems like they message me often saying they couldnt clock in or out at the correct time.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thanks for the feedback, Julie. Have you tried using GPS for clocking in & out? Most states are moving toward GPS and a lot of people find it easier to use, too. Please give us a call any time if you have questions or need help getting started.

Alyssa

Simple & Easy

Pros

The software is simple and easy to navigate through. I like being able to look up any schedule and with a simple click you can make changes in a schedule.

Cons

There do not seem to be many features and the system will sometimes make changes by accident when using mobile devise.

Response from Neurosoftware

Hi, Alyssa, thank you for the kind words. If you need features added to AdaCare, please email us at support@AdaCare.com. Our developers love to know what helps our customers the most.

Julie

Homecare Scheduling Option

Overall AdaCare has been easy to use and understand. AdaCare provides good customer support when needed.

Pros

This product is easy to set up, customize and use. Customer service has been helpful when questions come up. Advance notice is given when system will be down for updating and the time is minimal.

Cons

It would be helpful to be able to see a full month of each client's or employee's schedule as the normal calendar.

Reasons for switching to AdaCare

Our previous scheduling software was discontinued and no longer supported for technical help.

Response from Neurosoftware

I'll pass your suggestions to our development team, Julie. We appreciate your comments!

Kippi

Perfect for a small to mid-sized home care agency

AdaCare has the best customer support team. They are always available, friendly, and helpful.

Pros

The monthly price for AdaCare can’t be beat! It’s customizable, intuitive, and has all the features our small home care agency needs.

Cons

Integration with desk top accounting software

Home Care specific feathers

Response from Neurosoftware

Hi, Kippi, thanks for the nice review! We really appreciate your comments. Also, did you know AdaCare integrates with QuickBooks Pro and Online?

Dawn

Happy with Adacare

Since our start it has been great. I love that AdaCare is always evolving and that they take all of it's users requests into consideration as much as possible.

Pros

This software tracks everything we need and it's forever evolving.

Cons

I'd like different billing options and I'd like to be able to input pricing when I set a client up from the beginning and not have to go back in.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thank you for the nice review, Dawn. We appreciate your feedback!

Jane

AdaCare is 5 Stars

Pros

Support has been awesome! They are quick to respond and give detailed help. Some of our requested features have been implemented.

Cons

It is far to easy to swipe and accidentally move a shift. So many new features and I don't have time to muddle through testing them. The help is not real intuitive. I do better doing trial and error.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thanks for the feedback, Jane. We appreciate your comments!

Shawn

Very easy system to use

The overall experience with AdaCare is positive, and there is a really great support team to help with issues.

Pros

How easy the system is to learn and use.

Cons

As AdaCare learn more about the healthcare industry, it provides updates, however the updates may not be the permanent fix at the time.

Reasons for choosing AdaCare

Not sure. System was in place when I started with the company.

Response from Neurosoftware

Thanks for the review, Shawn. We really appreciate your comments!

Replied July 2020

SHIRLEY

HOME BASED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Pros

IVE BEEN IN BUISNESS SINCE 2003, AND HAVE USED OTHE PROGRAMS THE EASY OF THIS PROGRAM AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS ABOVE THE BEST IVE USED

Cons

NOT SURE THERE ARE ANY CONS. IT MEETS ALL MY NEEDS AND MORE

BECAUSE OF THE FACK THAT IT WAS ONLINE BASED AND INTRIGRATED WITH QUICK BOOKS

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Response from Neurosoftware

Thank you for the kind review, Shirley. I'm glad AdaCare has worked so well for you!

AdaCare