AdaCare Reviews

4.81 / 5 (16)

Our advisors have recommended this product 17 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Ease of use and excellent support. We're in the UK so I had doubts in the beginning but AdaCare has been excellent all round."

• "It's ease of use and ability of employees to access their schedules and information. "

• "Functionality Reports Ease of use Reliability Adjustability"

• Cons

• "The mobile app could be better. The desktop version is hard to manage on the phone. The functionality doesn't have to have everything the pc version has. An easy to get to calendar would be great."

• "Does not have a spot for Nursing to chart nurse notes"

• "Limited functionality in some areas. There was no functionality to view client and caregiver schedules overlapping, do a monthly view, or email client schedules directly. "

Browse AdaCare Reviews

Jackie from homecare COMPANIONS

Expert Customer Service

As a provider of non-medical services for seniors in the home, we must have software that is easy for all ages and education levels to use - including employees who may not be 'techno-savvy'. AdaCare gives us the scheduling tools that we need, employee reminders and texts, and more than adequate ways to provide employees and office staff with all of the client and employee information needed at the touch of your fingers.

Pros

This software is almost 'plug and play'. It provides everything we need to schedule caregivers for client services in the home and doesn't give us 'more than we need'. It is the perfect software for a company that is growing and is very user friendly. The technical service department (especially Bo!) is always eager to listen, problem solve and answer questions in an easy to understand, non-technical way. We have never had to adapt to their way of thinking in order to use AdaCare because it is designed to fit into what you might have been doing and makes it better!

Cons

At the time we began using AdaCare, it did not interface with our payroll program.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

AdaCare was easier to learn and has been easier to use. As non medical company, we did not need the enormous amount of information, checklists, etc. that most other scheduling software contained.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Jackie. We appreciate your comments!

Jane from Seasons of Care

Training & Cost=A+

Pros

Our agency has been with AdaCare scheduling for 4 years and we have been very pleased. Their customer service/training has been exceptional (A++). Not only have they implemented suggestions to improve the system’s ease of use but have always answered all our questions no matter how simple they may be. Their upgrades to the system is not once a year but many times throughout the year. Because we are a small agency, AdaCare’s cost fits our monthly budget. AdaCare’s cost and their exceptional customer service makes them a high-value scheduling system for us and one we would highly recommend.

Cons

Improvements have been made but more options for the reports would be helpful.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Jane. I'm glad we could help!

Amy from Caring Excellence: Personalized Home Care Services

Standard scheduling software

Lori from Hornby and Denman Community Health Care Society

We wouldn't want to do home care without AdaCare!

Pros

This program meets so many of our needs and is still easy to use. Best of all it continues to evolve and get better. The support staff are very quick to respond to questions and they listen to how we are using the program and are proactive about making changes that improve the experience. But even if it stayed the same, we are very happy. It is well designed and affordable.

Cons

Nothing really. We have found some small issues that didn't quite match up with our Canadian payroll reporting requirement etc. but AdaCare was willing to assist with this and these issues were resolved.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thanks Lori, we appreciate your comments. I'm glad we could help!

Jane from Sustainer Home Care

Customer Service is a 10!

Pros

They actually incorporate my feature requests. The software is easy to use. It has many features that I haven't had time to research and use. But when I ask if it can do something, they quickly explain to me how to do it and give me other suggestions. Their customer service is the best! I have put in a request and they have gotten back to me within minutes.

Cons

The only downfall is there are so many features that I don't have time to research and see if we can use them.

Susan from Ella Stewart, LLC

Great Technical Support

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best technical support person. He resolves any issue I may have. He's also very resourceful if there is a limitation to the software he offers suggestions. He knows the industry very well. He's an asset to AdaCare.

Pros

The time keeping module is trustworthy and makes doing payroll alot easier. The payroll reports are accurate; they match the client's billable hours. It all helps our company to be able to handle more clients and employees and grow.

Cons

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Susan. I'm glad we could help!

Debbie from Gilder Care Ltd

We've been using this system since 2011 and it's brilliant. Would highly recommend.

It helps us organise our day to day business as well as making financial matters (payroll and billing) fuss free. In six and a half years we haven`t had any serious issues, and the small issues we have had were sorted out with speed and efficiency.

Pros

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2017

Thank you for the kind words, Debbie. I'm glad we could help!

Karmen from A Helping Hand

Awesome

Overall adacare is a amazing. Customer service is great. Bo is amazing and always willing to go above for me. I Thank you all so much.

Pros

I love how user friendly it is. I like the pop up alerts right when you logon...

Cons

I really dont have anything that we don't like about adacare. It has everything we need to run our schedules..

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Karmen. I'm glad we could help!

Luke from Concierge nursing direct

Great customer support

Pros

Easy to use. Able to clock in and clock out efficiently and better than the systems we use prior. Improved tracking on caregivers time and client success

Cons

Weekly overtime is not calculated the billing report

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the kind words, Luke, we appreciate having you as a customer!

LATRICE from Quality Care @Home, LLC

Overall very useful product

Great product for tracking and scheduling.

Pros

Easy to use. Great with accessibility to customer service. Customer support is awesome.

Cons

Could make a whew changes here and there.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Latrice. I'm glad we could help!

Ebony from Simply Grace Healthcare Services

What a great software!

I really love Adacare. I went through several other costly programs that didn’t do half of what can be done with this software. I love it and will recommend it to any agency who asks about a good software.

Pros

Functionality Reports Ease of use Reliability Adjustability

Cons

Does not have a spot for Nursing to chart nurse notes

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

Price was a main factor

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your comments, Ebony. We appreciate your nice review!

Qeunna from Senora Angels Home Health & Services

Awesome!!!!

Pros

I love this program it is easy to use, affordable and great for home healthcare business. I am very pleased with the program

Cons

I don't have any thing that I don't like as of yet

March 2016

Martha from Angels Hands

March 2016

Cheap but has all features

We were using another package that cost a lot more than AdaCare, but did the same things. We switched and we're happy because AdaCare is a lot easier too. Also good service when you need them.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2017

Thanks for the nice review, Martha. We appreciate your comments!

October 2014

Ella from Excellent Home Care

October 2014

EXCELLENT

Adacare's program is so easy to use and great for a small home care company that's on a budget. It gives you step by step instructions on how to use and the telephony is amazing.

July 2012

Jennifer from Home Care

July 2012

Good program, very inexpensive

I would recommend highly

Pros

It's easy to learn, and they were very helpful with training and questions

Cons

None that I found

March 2014

Shawndell from angel helpers

March 2014

Loved it loved it loved it

this is soooo much easier than the program we were using before. wish we started with adacare to begin with.