AdaCare Reviews

4.63 / 5 (78)

Our advisors have recommended this product 13 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "It is very user friendly. Easy to navigate! Makes my job a lot easier scheduling."

• "Ease of use and excellent support. We're in the UK so I had doubts in the beginning but AdaCare has been excellent all round."

• "Simple and very useful. Multiple types of views. "

• Cons

• "The mobile app could be better. The desktop version is hard to manage on the phone. The functionality doesn't have to have everything the pc version has. An easy to get to calendar would be great."

• "It would be perfect if there was documentation for home health care."

• "The only thing that could make Adacare better would be an app; this would allow caregivers to clock in and out of the shifts quicker and easier. "

Browse AdaCare Reviews

Kimberly from All American Home Care, LLC

All American Home Care, LLC's Review of AdaCare

Overall, AdaCare has been an asset to helping our business run smoothly every day. Everyone is able to view their schedules online at no strain or expense to them. They all know exactly where they need to be and there is no questions or concerns regarding their schedules.

Pros

This software makes scheduling simple and accurate. Our staff has no problem using this software at all. The reminder alerts the night before are fantastic!

Cons

Everything has been great so far! Our staff enjoys having access to their schedule on their mobile devices or computer at home.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

The price was affordable. Clear Care's price was not acceptable. Our business did not also want to get charged extra for having a certain amount of clients.

Reasons for Switching to AdaCare

eRSP was harder to grasp. Too many steps to get something done.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Kimberly, thanks for the nice comments. We appreciate your review!

Theresa from Southern Arizona Eldercare

Very satisfied customer

I have had a very good experience with Adacare. If I have any ?’s customer service has been great , but in 4 yes. I’ve only had to call 1-2 times. It’s very easy to navigate through.

Pros

Cons

I have not found any down falls to the program for me. It has provided everything I need.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

Very friendly, easy navigation, good customer service.

Reasons for Switching to AdaCare

Igea was terrible navigating through, customer support was not helpful at all, trying on the program was mediocre at best, plus it was very expensive.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the nice review, Theresa We appreciate your comments!

Jose Ramon from Meddoc Healthcare Ltd

Print Payroll Hours Report complain

Pros

The functionality and the ease of use are the best things.

Cons

We use a lot the Staff>>Print>>Print Staff Payroll Hours Report to download it in Excel, as we have to annalyse that data in a very complex manner for our payroll, we have very different services and therefore the staff get paid in a very different manner. I explained to the support service team my issue, and I was not given a solution at all, but I was given certain times where it was more likely to get the report dowloaded without getting the "505 error time something". It would be very kind of you if you try and solve this situation as in the past we were able to dowload the data with no problems, we normally run the data from 21st of each month up to the 20th of the following month, and for all active employees (including pending visits). Many thanks in advance.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Jose, and thanks for your feedback. I'll forward your comments to our development team to see if they have any suggestions that will help.

Sherry from Assured Assistance

Happy with Adacare

Overall I would recommend Adacare for your companies scheduling, billing and payroll needs.

Pros

Adacare provides a small company like ours with an affordable, easy to use option for scheduling and communicating schedules with clients and employees. The customer support is top notch! They are extremely knowledgeable and open to suggestions on how to make the program even better.

Cons

The email function of the software is not user friendly and has few options for usage.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

As a small company who had never used a product like this before, so we were looking for a reasonable priced option which would allow us to expand as our company would grow.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Sherry, thank you for the comments! And give us a call sometime to talk about email - there may be easier options we can find for you.

EMILY from Seniors Choice Home Care LLC

Excellant

Excellent

Pros

User friendly, the ease of teaching new employees how to user software system.

Cons

I really don't have any cons, I've been using Ada Care for 5 years now.

Reasons for Switching to AdaCare

Ada Care is user friendly and easy to teach new office employees how to use.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Emily. We really appreciate your comments!

SHARON from Advantage Home Care LLC

Your entire office staffing needs in one software

110% satisfied. WV is going to implement EVV for our state and I am not looking forward to switching company's if it doesn't match up for the new billing requirements. I have been able to get any reports going back to 2012 for my company and since our area was hit by a flood in 2016, I know that the more information that I put into this system is added protection for our agency !

Pros

Easiest scheduling for staff and patient care needs and will give you list of available staff with the correct qualifications for that patient in their area. We are a small agency that did all of our scheduling by paper for our clients and staffing using a tickler file system. The reports that I can run from this for daily operations has surpassed anything that I would ever imagined. Adding more to the client plan of care and staff EVV has just made this more and more effective and at a cost that hasn't increased with all the added functions. We have used other operating systems but with changes has always increased the price so much that we constantly had to change systems and is time consuming and frustrating to office staff. I convince other agency's who has trouble with staffing to check Adacare out !!!

Cons

Nothing specifically that I don't like about this software, any tips that I thought would help has been implemented into there system over the last 9 years of using it.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

Scheduling needs that it gave you availability with the right patient in the right area, instead of calling staff members who wasn't qualified or already working .

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the great review, Sharon! I'm glad we've been helpful to you all these years. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help any time.

Kimberly from Southern Arizona Eldercare

Excellent Software

Our company has been using Adacare on a day-to-day basis for almost four years. The software has become a primary tool in smoothly running a business. The Adacare team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular, have always provided us with fast, excellent care anytime we've needed assistance.

Pros

Adacare is very user-friendly and perfect for in-home care agencies who need great scheduling/payroll/hr software for a competitive price. This software allows us to easily update our clients' schedules and personal information in the office and on the go, making scheduling a breeze!

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

At first, I chose Adacare for the price; Adacare's software was much more reasonably priced than other companies. Once we began using the software, we came to realize that we should have called Adacare much sooner. The primary reason I like using Adacare now is the ease of the appication; my mother (and the owner of the business) is not exactly 'tech-savvy', but she has been able to easily use and navigate her way through Adacare.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, Kimberly. I'm glad AdaCare has been so useful for you (and your mom)!

Jackie from homecare COMPANIONS

They just keep getting better!

Pros

AdaCare has been very easy to use - even for those who are not 'techno-savvy'! We began using AdaCare in December of 2017 and I have been very impressed by the changes and additions that have been made that make everything easier - from scheduling to billing. They have even had an open ear about modifications and suggestions that might improve the overall use of AdaCare. And the service is beyond compare - fast and easy!

Cons

The support pages that are accessible to office staff have not always kept up with the changes.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

We felt that AdaCare gave us everything that we, as a non-medical company needed to allow us ease of scheduling, have all information accessible to office staff and enable employees to have information and clock in/out structures that worked for our business. And it was not too complex - as we found others to be.

Reasons for Switching to AdaCare

We outgrew the product that we were using.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the nice comments, Jackie. We appreciate your feedback!

Jacquelyn from Fairview Home Infusion

Field Nurse who uses ADAcare multiple times a day

Pros

Simple and very useful. Multiple types of views.

Cons

I do not like having to go to different tabs to do different things on the same patient....such as, I cannot change a future visit time in the visit history section... which is where I often look to tell a patient when their next visit is scheduled. I wish mobile view had at least the visit type listed! If I get a patient added during my shift, I sometimes don't have time to log-in to a laptop to access desktop version of ADAcare to look up the reason for the visit. I therefore occasionally have to ask the patient what the reason for the visit is.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied October 2020

Hi, Jacquelyn, thank you for your review! If you have a few minutes, please send us screen shots of your suggestions. Our development team is always looking for real-world advice to improve AdaCare.

Lauren from Ella Stewart Care

Adacare review

So far it works for what Our company needs it for. Ada care has been all I known when working with a scheduling software. So over all I would say its good.

Pros

Ada care allows to View calandander in 2 different views, Highlights conflicting errors.

Cons

would like to have option to view or have a list of which staff lives closest to certain clients selected. this would be nice to have.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Lauren, thank you for your comments. For closest caregivers, have you tried using AdaCare's Scheduling Zones? If you do, the list of recommended caregivers will always be ones closest to the client's home. Contact us any time if you need help with this feature, or see our tutorial, https://my.adacare.com/Support/Learn/AboutSchedulingZones.aspx.

Jane from Seasons of Care

Training & Cost=A+

Pros

Our agency has been with AdaCare scheduling for 4 years and we have been very pleased. Their customer service/training has been exceptional (A++). Not only have they implemented suggestions to improve the system’s ease of use but have always answered all our questions no matter how simple they may be. Their upgrades to the system is not once a year but many times throughout the year. Because we are a small agency, AdaCare’s cost fits our monthly budget. AdaCare’s cost and their exceptional customer service makes them a high-value scheduling system for us and one we would highly recommend.

Cons

Improvements have been made but more options for the reports would be helpful.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Jane. I'm glad we could help!

Jerome from New Horizons Home Healthcare

NH Review

I recommend to anyone who needs a scheduling software to take the time and look into AdaCare. Don't let the price fool you.

Pros

This is a user friendly scheduling software, with very competitive priceing. Plenty of reports to help you manage your staff.

Cons

We have tried many of different EMR systems for our agency some have this some have that they all claim that they have all the bells and whistles until you start to have issues. AdaCare is simple to use and I have never heard a team member to complain about the software. Of coarse we hope to see EVV in the near future and maybe some nursing forms added.

Fast and easy set-up

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

We appreciate your kind review, Jerome. Also, we expect to support Medicaid EVV in your state very soon. I'll be in touch shortly.

Carole from Legacy Senior Care

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Legacy Senior Care Appreciates Adacare

It has been a great experience. It has saved me a lot of time therefore, money. I also like that our employees can track mileage, see their schedule and make visit notes. The visit note option has helped make invoicing insurance companies much easier@

Pros

This software has made my billing and payroll process easy and breezy. Using Adacare has saved me a lot of time. It was easy to implement and easy to learn. The customer service is great. You can always reach someone and they are willing to walk you through what you need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job training me. He is a patient and very thorough with his training.

Cons

I wish the clock in/out system via my.adacare.com was a little more streamlined. Is it possible to have less steps? It has taken our employees that are over 50 a little longer for them to get the hang of it. Can Adacare become an App?

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

It seemed to fit all of our needs.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks, Carole, I'm glad AdaCare is working well for you! And I'll pass your suggestions on to our developer group.

Lori from Hornby and Denman Community Health Care Society

We wouldn't want to do home care without AdaCare!

Pros

This program meets so many of our needs and is still easy to use. Best of all it continues to evolve and get better. The support staff are very quick to respond to questions and they listen to how we are using the program and are proactive about making changes that improve the experience. But even if it stayed the same, we are very happy. It is well designed and affordable.

Cons

Nothing really. We have found some small issues that didn't quite match up with our Canadian payroll reporting requirement etc. but AdaCare was willing to assist with this and these issues were resolved.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thanks Lori, we appreciate your comments. I'm glad we could help!

Dorothy from MAURY RIVER HOME CARE

AdaCare Review

My overall experience with AdaCare over the 5 years I have used it has been great. It's inexpensive and easy to use, has been a lifesaver from all the other websites that has to be used.

Pros

Easy to get schedule done for my staff, do notes for the clients, and plan of care for clients. Overall, I really enjoy using it on a daily basis.

Cons

There are nothing I can think of that could use improvement.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

Our company has been in business for about 7 years. We have used it since the first open day.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Dorothy, and thank you for the nice review. We appreciate having you as a customer!

Andrea from Nursing Care Experts

Ada Care has all the features for the lowest cost

Very easy to use. Help is always available even for “stupid questions.”

Pros

This software is very user friendly and has fields and pages for everything I need to run my private duty business. Customer support when needed is very good.

Cons

I’ve suggested space to upload photos of employees. This would be great. I also have suggested having space to upload employee compliance documents. (CPR card, etc).

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the great review and feedback, Andrea! I know that document uploads are a feature that's on our development plan, and we'll have an announcement when it's available.

Julie from Care Partners, LLC

We rely on Adacare to keep us organized with clients and staff.

Pros

I like that it has the capability to have a large amount of clients for scheduling.

Cons

My staff that use the telephony feature tell me that it is hard to use and it seems like they message me often saying they couldnt clock in or out at the correct time.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Julie. Have you tried using GPS for clocking in & out? Most states are moving toward GPS and a lot of people find it easier to use, too. Please give us a call any time if you have questions or need help getting started.

Alyssa from San Diego Convention Center Corporation

Simple & Easy

Pros

The software is simple and easy to navigate through. I like being able to look up any schedule and with a simple click you can make changes in a schedule.

Cons

There do not seem to be many features and the system will sometimes make changes by accident when using mobile devise.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Alyssa, thank you for the kind words. If you need features added to AdaCare, please email us at support@AdaCare.com. Our developers love to know what helps our customers the most.

Julie from Rocky Genovese Inc. dba Comfort Keepers

Homecare Scheduling Option

Overall AdaCare has been easy to use and understand. AdaCare provides good customer support when needed.

Pros

This product is easy to set up, customize and use. Customer service has been helpful when questions come up. Advance notice is given when system will be down for updating and the time is minimal.

Cons

It would be helpful to be able to see a full month of each client's or employee's schedule as the normal calendar.

Reasons for Switching to AdaCare

Our previous scheduling software was discontinued and no longer supported for technical help.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

I'll pass your suggestions to our development team, Julie. We appreciate your comments!

Kippi from Peninsula Homecare Cooperative

Perfect for a small to mid-sized home care agency

AdaCare has the best customer support team. They are always available, friendly, and helpful.

Pros

The monthly price for AdaCare can’t be beat! It’s customizable, intuitive, and has all the features our small home care agency needs.

Cons

Integration with desk top accounting software

Home Care specific feathers

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Kippi, thanks for the nice review! We really appreciate your comments. Also, did you know AdaCare integrates with QuickBooks Pro and Online?

Dawn from Geriatric In-Home Care

Happy with Adacare

Since our start it has been great. I love that AdaCare is always evolving and that they take all of it's users requests into consideration as much as possible.

Pros

This software tracks everything we need and it's forever evolving.

Cons

I'd like different billing options and I'd like to be able to input pricing when I set a client up from the beginning and not have to go back in.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the nice review, Dawn. We appreciate your feedback!

Jane from Sustainer Home Care

AdaCare is 5 Stars

Pros

Support has been awesome! They are quick to respond and give detailed help. Some of our requested features have been implemented.

Cons

It is far to easy to swipe and accidentally move a shift. So many new features and I don't have time to muddle through testing them. The help is not real intuitive. I do better doing trial and error.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Jane. We appreciate your comments!

Shawn from Montgomery Place

Very easy system to use

The overall experience with AdaCare is positive, and there is a really great support team to help with issues.

Pros

How easy the system is to learn and use.

Cons

As AdaCare learn more about the healthcare industry, it provides updates, however the updates may not be the permanent fix at the time.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

Not sure. System was in place when I started with the company.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review, Shawn. We really appreciate your comments!

SHIRLEY from COMPANIONS CARIMG 4 U

HOME BASED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Pros

IVE BEEN IN BUISNESS SINCE 2003, AND HAVE USED OTHE PROGRAMS THE EASY OF THIS PROGRAM AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS ABOVE THE BEST IVE USED

Cons

NOT SURE THERE ARE ANY CONS. IT MEETS ALL MY NEEDS AND MORE

BECAUSE OF THE FACK THAT IT WAS ONLINE BASED AND INTRIGRATED WITH QUICK BOOKS

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the kind review, Shirley. I'm glad AdaCare has worked so well for you!

Nikki from Supporting Independence

Overall Good

Pros

Ease of use, easy to train new staff how to use.

Cons

It would be perfect if there was documentation for home health care.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Nikki, and thank you for your comments. Did you know caregivers can enter notes for visits, document care tasks, and record assessments? The nurse can also assess ADLs and define care plans for each client. If you think these features will help, please give us a call and we can help you get started. Thanks!

Wanda from Tech Medical Inc.

Adacare-TechMedical Inc.

Very satisified,

Pros

Product is very user friendly for administrative staff and the end users. Support alway calls back or emails in a timely manner.

Cons

Not being able to choose one to two offices for employees instead of having to place them in "any"

User friendly

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the nice review and feedback, Wanda. I'll forward your suggestion to the developer group and see if they can help.

Susan from Ella Stewart, LLC

Great Technical Support

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best technical support person. He resolves any issue I may have. He's also very resourceful if there is a limitation to the software he offers suggestions. He knows the industry very well. He's an asset to AdaCare.

Pros

The time keeping module is trustworthy and makes doing payroll alot easier. The payroll reports are accurate; they match the client's billable hours. It all helps our company to be able to handle more clients and employees and grow.

Cons

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Susan. I'm glad we could help!

Debbie from Gilder Care Ltd

We've been using this system since 2011 and it's brilliant. Would highly recommend.

It helps us organise our day to day business as well as making financial matters (payroll and billing) fuss free. In six and a half years we haven`t had any serious issues, and the small issues we have had were sorted out with speed and efficiency.

Pros

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2017

Thank you for the kind words, Debbie. I'm glad we could help!

Gabriella from GSG SUPPORT SERVICES

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Adacare - User for the last 10 years

Very good for the most part

Pros

Design of the Schedules Reports Easyness to add staff

Cons

Takes forever to refresh due to being web-based, itis excruciating to have a client on hold because adacare does not react as quickly as needed

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the nice comments, Gabriella. I'm sorry you're having problems refreshing your web page. I'll forward your case to Support to review for any suggestions.

Irene from AR1 Homecare Ltd

Using Adacare

A very good schedule procedure, easy to use and follow

Pros

The ease of using this software, and all the aspects of running my company it provides

Cons

Not sure that there is anything I least like

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

It provided staff wages earned, and invoicing for clients

Cost kept going up

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your comments, Irene. I'm glad AdaCare is working well for you!

Becky from Ella Stewart Care

Great customer service

Great experience. I like that they are a small business like ours and have great customer service representatives.

Pros

AdaCare always is available to answer any questions or concerns and have been always so helpful.

Cons

Nothing I can think of! We have had Great service

Not user friendly

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Becky, and thank you for the nice review. We appreciate your feedback!

Karen from Advocare Health Group

Industry: Individual & Family Services

This software saved our company a lot of money

We have saved so much money on our weekly payroll by using the clocking in by GPS or phone option. We used to use paper time sheets and this system logs the actual hours that our caregivers work so that it is an accurate total when we print it out for payroll.

Pros

We like the option for our caregivers to be able to check their schedules which makes them accountable for making it to their scheduled shifts. We also love the clocking in and our by GPS or by phone.

Cons

So far, we have no complaints about this software.

Barbara from Seniors Wellness Group

Good value and Will help you adapt the system to your needs!!

It has been great for me and my company!

Pros

Easy to use and set up Staff find it easlity accessible Support staff very helpful

Cons

would like to be able to change frequency of visits without rescheduling.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

able to make adjustments to suit our needs, and price

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the nice review, Barbara! We really appreciate your comments.

Kelsey from Apara Care Health at Home

HH perspective

great!

Pros

Love the convivence for the staff, love the email alerts.

Cons

Not able to see names for group messages, also cant see names for care tasks which staff do.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for the great comments, Kelsey. And I wanted to let you know we're adding the list of names for group message recipients. I think you'll see it in an update in the next few weeks.

Lori from Alle-Kiski Caregivers, LLC

Review of Adacare

Pros

I find Adacare very helpful with documentation and use of the different colors to notify when a visit is complete and when there are 2 visits scheduled during the same time.

Cons

I don't have anything that I don't like with this software.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

We appreciate your thoughtful review, Lori, and thanks for your comments!

ozimba from Alpha Home Health Agency, LLC

Adacare software Review

Very good experience with it

Pros

Ease of use and easy to train other staff to use

Cons

Can add electronic visit verification feature. None available

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Ozimba, I'm happy to let you know that Medicaid EVV features are in final testing with Sandata. We'll post a general announcement as soon as it's available to everyone. And thanks for the great review!

Vitaliy from Hearthstone Care

Good product with sufficient feautures

Overall - great experience. Pleasure to work with

Pros

Very intuitive menu design and nice interface. Customer support is the best. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Helped to adapt and customize to needs of our operation.

Cons

Some additional features would be helpful. Like say accounting tracking, draft scheduling, etc

Affordability and sufficient functionality

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Vitaliy, and thank you for the great comments. We appreciate your business!

Gina from AZ Tender Hands

Industry: Mental Health Care

Make the Switch!

Excellent customer service, easy to use, I especially appreciate that the folders are easy to understand and do not use synonomous statements. For instance, I'm forced to work with a system that calls its variance report a "schedule vs. employees". Now who is going to remember that?! It's so much easier to learn AdaCare!

Pros

AdaCare is user friendly. The built-in tutorials helped to identify how to navigate the different screens. Although I only got to use it for a short time due to a covid furlough, I had not even begun to tap into its full potential! This software by far is the best software I have ever used! In addition, the company provides help which is just a phone call away. It's a wonderful feeling to know that the company in which you buy your software from wants you to succeed as much as you want to succeed. A shoutout to my teacher, Bo. Thanks for all your help setting up the system and teaching me how to use it properly!

Cons

It could use more tutorials for the Admin options such as uploading information to Quickbooks and printing out reports especially payroll.

Reasons for Choosing AdaCare

It was user friendly and the price was very reasonable. As the company grew, we were confident that AdaCare would grow with us too!

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, Gina -- we really appreciate your comments!

Laura from Advantage Home Care

Very good experience. Years of keeping me straight.

Pros

Keeps my scheduling of homemakers so simple.

Cons

No cons. It’s great, and questions I had they answered quickly.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

We appreciate your kind review, Laura. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Megan from Fairview Home Infusion

Easy to Use

Pros

The software is easy to use and I like that multiple people can update the scheduling calendar.

Cons

I dislike how quickly I am logged out even on a private computer.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thank you for the nice review, Megan. We appreciate your feedback!

Ricard from MedDoc healthcare

Indispensable

It has been of very very good help since the beginning

Pros

Easy to use, very comprehensive. We use it every day for all hour staff members .

Cons

Being honest: nothing. For us is of very great help.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

We appreciate the kind words, Ricard. Thanks!

Sarah from Just Like Family - Victoria

An Essential Tool in our Business

Pros

This product is very easy to use and keeps all pertinent information in one place - the cloud. It is excellent at organizing schedules, client information, employee information, care plans, and has easy to print reports providing all the information required. It has allowed us to be a paper free company.

Cons

I would love a 'Notes' input for Care Tasks so we can input pertinent information that is specific to that client.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2020

Hi, Sarah, thanks for the nice review! I'll make sure that we take a look at your suggestion to see if we can help.

Christine from Fairview

Adacare

Very helpful software

Pros

Good layout. Like to see everyone's schedule.

Cons

Sometimes have to navigate to much to do what you want. Our pt list is so long it takes forever to scroll to their name on mobile device.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Christine, maybe I have a suggestion: The Calendar has "Refine" options that let you search for a names fairly quickly. Please give us a call and I'll see if we can help. And thanks for your kind review!

Tim from Superior Home Care Services, Inc

Great Software Product

Pros

Ease of use, unbeatable value for the money, always adding new features. Customer support.

Cons

Reporting, mobile app

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your review, Tim. We appreciate your feedback!

Ann from TLC Home Health of Ohio

ADA review

Customer service is very helpful and they are always updating things to make it more user friendly.

Pros

Being able to communicate with staff through it.

Cons

The ease of use for our purpose is sometimes difficult.

Cost

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Ann, and thank you for review! If there are any areas in AdaCare you have difficulty with, please give us a call. We may be able to suggest easier ways to accomplish what you need.

Ebony from Simply Grace Healthcare Services

What a great software!

I really love Adacare. I went through several other costly programs that didn’t do half of what can be done with this software. I love it and will recommend it to any agency who asks about a good software.

Pros

Functionality Reports Ease of use Reliability Adjustability

Cons

Does not have a spot for Nursing to chart nurse notes

Price was a main factor

Reasons for Switching to AdaCare

Savvy Care was not functioning. It was a start up program who took money from me for a system that did not work.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your comments, Ebony. We appreciate your nice review!

Alex from Fairview Home Infusion

Adacare Review

Adacare is used for our home nurse scheduling to see home infusion patients. I like the product. I think it's easy to use. Easy to login, etc.

Pros

Easy visual calendar. I can see who the nurses are seeing and when.

Cons

Cumbersome to switch from this week to next week when we near a weekend. I'm having to look at this week and next week for scheduling purposes and it takes a little bit of time to load each time.

Reasons for Switching to AdaCare

I'm not sure why the switch was made. The decision was made by nurse management.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Alex. We appreciate your feedback!

Melissa from TLC Home Health of Ohio

Adacare user

Pros

I like having ability to type in additonal notes as needed and that field staff have access to their schedules.

Cons

Wish the phone view was easier to scroll between office to office or a function to be able to set one office as my main office when i pull it up.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thanks for your review, Melissa. For your office list, I'd suggest setting them up alphabetically, so your busiest office is listed first. Give us a call if you would like some help!

Cindy from Aging Allies, Inc.

Affordable Option

Great

Pros

Easy to use, affordable and great support services

Cons

Some areas missing or longer then necessary

Affordable

Affordable

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Hi, Cindy, thank you for the nice comments. If you have suggestions for improvements, please let us know -- we appreciate feedback to help improve our software!

Julixa from Hearthstone Care

Great product

Pros

user friendliness and costumer support, it's quick and easy to use and teach other to use.

Cons

need a better mobile platform for phone user, desktop on phone is limited in my opinion.

Response from Neurosoftware

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your comments, Julixa. We appreciate the suggestions!