• Pros

• "Easy to learn and friendly user. I love the reports, very useful. The supports answered fast, they will email the next day"

• "Intuitive; excellent customer support; receptive to requests for modifications; value for money. Love it!"

• "This system can be very easy to use and train others. I do everything from clinical to billing and it’s pretty easy. "

• Cons

• "The only problem I have found is difficulty reaching a staff member at times. Our agency commonly has to leave a message and await a return call. "

• "They need to support Mac for export and improve some of their functionalities, like the dashboard..."

• "I wish Medicare eligibility showed if the episode is early or late, if there is an MSP and any listed episodes with another agency. "

Browse Alora Home Health Reviews

Isabelle from Caring Home Health Agency

Administrative assistant/ Office manager/ Billing Manager

On the Classic Version we do not have a place to put comment when the patient has a change on the profile. For the New Web version on the Oasis there is no name and date the person who made change on the Oasis.

Pros

Alora is easy software to use, to access and manage with the help of the windows that the programmer created for the client to be able to use. This software gives opportunity to any user whatever the level of computer knowledge to use it without worrying about the improvement of the work; you do not try to think too much to do the work. It is software that does not require much computer knowledge for its use. It is software that accepts the whole level of study to use it.

Cons

What concerns me the most after the webinar training there are no certificates provided to encourage all those who have taken the training that will allow the motivation and the participation of the user to follow the software update and some changes rules from CMS

Tammy from Premier Nursing, LLC

March 2014

Thus far, my experience with Alora has been overall very good.

Pros

I am a fairly new user with lots of learning ahead of me. At this point of use with our new company, the software has been user-friendly and seems to be very comprehensive in the home care field. The best thing thus far has been the help/support I have received. They have been extremely helpful with resolving some issues and training, as well as with answering questions in a friendly and prompt manner. They have not only helped resolved what I felt like were some big issues but have also taken the time on several occasions to teach me. Our rep is very patient and personable. When it comes down to it, in my opinion, all the home care software out there is similar, for the most part, with varying degrees of bells and whistles, as well as price. Besides price, the thing that sets software vendors apart is the support staff who work with the agencies using the software. Alora has a really good team, and I think that will build on their reputation in a very positive way. I also like how Alora will listen to users that have suggestions to make something easier or better with the software and then sometimes make changes/updates to accommodate. It gives the users a sense of teamwork - that Alora is always trying to make the software better for its users, not just customers with no voice. I like how Alora is constantly updating and sending the updates to the users. I also like the ability to open so many windows from a single window that I'm in to check information, etc. This is very helpful and useful. I really like the scrubbing tool! I think the price is reasonable. I am hoping it stays that way. The more I use the software and learn its capabilities, the more I like it.

Cons

The biggest issue up to this point is that the system seems to crash a lot when I have entered and completed a 485 then go to print. I have lost all data more than once when this happened which was frustrating. I have now learned to hit the save button before I try to print. It still crashes at times, but when I reopen the software, the 485 is there.

Cathie from Omnicare Home Healthcare Agency

Customer service has always been on point and continues the same quality of service no matter how many times you contact them. 9:10 your problem is solved or there is a followup resolution expedited whether quickly.

I would also like to see more features with Supervisory visit tracking (QA) and option to run multiple QA document type and status at one time. A request that was already discussed but note officially ticketed as feature upgrade. Also, enable more stricter and user friendly way that prohibits scheduling what is not authorized.

Pros

Fax ability, electronic nurses assessments. Lots of hard work updating and creating new features for compliance with New CMS CoP's!! Love the new POC Plus. Billing module, schedule module, etc...Perks!!

Cons

Carry over feature for skilled nurse visits when there are multiple nurses on the case. Other nurse's systems review boxes are carried over, interventions are carried over, general notes are carried over.... These are from another nurse's assessment and should not be part of the "carry over feature". Should have a choice to only carry over a particular user's last note, not just the last note in the system. So carry over feature should only populate from that specific user ID's last note.

February 2016

Judy from CareCo Medical

February 2016

Alora is non-interactive

Pros

We do not like this product at all. We do not feel that the program is intuitive. Support is poor and not timely.

Cons

The product is set up by task, instead of set up by client chart. The point of care tablet use is frustrating and time consuming. To chart on a nursing note, or any type of form, put the client name in, choose the correct client. If a medication needs to be added, close the nursing note, choose the med profile, type in client name, choose the client, add the med. Close the med, go back to nursing notes, type the client name ... and so on. If the schedule is set up for a Monday, and you go into that visit and change the visit to Tuesday, the schedule does not update. You have to physically move the visit. Reports are poor. We recently had a CHAPS survey and they wanted to see the Transfer Summary for a patient hospitalized. No such thing in this software. When you call support, they rarely pick up the phone. Even though the issue is usually a question for IT, they will not let you speak with IT. They give IT the message and get back to you.

Kristi from Love's Home Health Care

Great Company Through and Through

I just want to say after all of the demos and conversing back and forth with other software companies before making my final decision, I must say it was all worth it, when you know you made the right decision. Alora has proved themselves to be not only the company that I chose to put all of my agencies documents in their hands but also a company that I can depend on. They are available late hours which is very important for us in the Pacific timezone. The support staff is awesome and very knowledgeable of the software. Issues are resolved promptly, prices are fair and my nurses love it. I definitely picked a winner with Alora and I am proud to say so. Thank you guys.

Pros

Availability, assessable, web-based, scanning capability, and easy to use

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that you can't view the scanned documents from the Alora Plus (web-base) but you can view it from Classic (desk version). I was able to voice this concern with the owner (whom is not hard to get a hold of (another plus)).

Kati from Med1Care

Continued Customer

Pros

Cons

I hope they are not growing too fast that my needs and requests sit on the back burner. I’ve seemed to get slower responses from Alora when I really need the changes complete or things to work right. Otherwise I’m the one putting in more work.

Jessica from Med1Care LLC

I enjoy my expierence while working with the Alora product.

Pros

Alora is simple to use and helps streamline the health care process. It is helpful when it comes to charting as well as the scheduling aspect.

Cons

I have not ran in to many cons with the Alora health care system. I would say the only con I have encountered is downloading Alora on apple products.

Marcy from Med1care

Easy to Use

Pros

There are not a lot of extra steps to this system. Everything is user friendly, simple and up to date with all regulations.

Cons

I do not like the lag in the system sometimes. When this happens I am able to talk to someone and they get the issue corrected quickly.

Jessica from Med1Care LLC

Easy to set up

Pros

I like how simple this system is to use and train people on. It never takes me long to get people to navigate where they need to.

Cons

I’ve had a bad experience with customer service before but it was corrected internally and she is no longer an issue.

Abraham from A&N Steel

Alora Plus is Alora Unlimited

Pros

I used Aloras very effective Classic platform for over seven years at another job, but when I opened my own Medical Claims Billing company, I acquired a client using Alora Plus, which is their powerful web browser based platform. I was completely blown away. All the features off Alora that I had come to know and love were amplified, revamped, and expanded upon in ways that I never knew I needed. It is easy to use, easier to teach if you dont want to use their comprehensive video guides, and very effective for Visit Tracking, Payroll, Medical Billing, Scheduling, and so much more. I could not recommend this product enough!

Cons

There are no cons with Alora. Period. In fact, I think people should be paying them MORE money to utilize their software.

Judy from Family Home Health

An Example of Going Beyond

Pros

With the screens that I work with daily (not on the clinical side), I like the ease of having almost all the options on the admission screen to where I can go from one screen to the next and still be within the patient's file. I have the ability to write emails within the software and create a separate folder within the mail to store those. I like it when Alora "predicts" or anticipates my date range, etc., does spell ck (wish all screens had that), F5 capability (again wish more screens had that), bringing over data from previous admission on a re-admit (still bug on med profile being addressed/rolled out), and of course....last but not least the customer service is so helpful.

Cons

The lag time in enhancements, the process of how enhancements & possible bugs are fixed based on how many customers have expressed concern over that same issue, & lack of flexibility within some screens. See some of the items mentioned in the first question.

Mathew from KIndTouch

A Great System Overall - May Lack Specificity for Some Applications.

Overall, I think it was a good system. For our particular specialty, it lacked the specificity we needed for many of our forms and the EVV system was better on other platforms. The lack of specificity in the forms meant a lot of extra work on our end, to create many of the documents that we regularly use for Medicaid authorization renewals.

Pros

My favorite component of the system is one that is often underrated, the dashboard. The dashboard is not only visually appealing, but well organized with lots of helpful information at a glance. The system seemed very flexible in the sense that you can free form a lot of things. If you already have a very specific setup for many of your forms, this can work really well for you as you.

Cons

The downside to the flexibility of the forms is that it lacks specificity. This means that, out of the box, you will have more work to do in setting up your forms than other EMR systems. It take s a while to customize many of these forms which takes time and effort away from the daily business.

Beth from Med1Care

Mostly Good!

Pros

Easy to use and set-up is nice. I that thing carry over from one chart to the next or one note to the next.

Cons

That sometimes it runs slow or boots up off. But you can usually log back on and start where you left off. Sometimes it takes more than one try to upload something into EHR.

March 2016

David from Independence Home Health llc

March 2016

Payment summary issue

Pros

Very helpful and work to get issues resolved. Everyone is quite professional and personal at the same time.

Cons

The system has glitches in it making my job more difficult to work around the issues ie; there is still not a fix in Alora for the same billing code, same date with different shifts to populate on a single line item on the claim. This causes the claim when submitted electronically to see the second line item as a duplicate entry and does not pay causing me to change it in the other online system. This can be time consuming if there are a lot of entries and a lot of claims in this situation.

Alora classic

Pros

Cons

The only thing I dont really like is the MSP claims are still not fixed. I still have to do it manually

KHALIF from AM HOME HEALTH CARE

User friendly program

Pros

The program is user friendly. With no training at all, I was able to navigate the system with ease.

Cons

Not always able to easily add features our company needs such as tracking falls, infections, or any other identified QA such as ER visits.

Talhia from Rishavena Home Health Care Agency, Inc

Alora, the best of the best!

Pros

Alora has been like a dear friend to our company for many years. It is an easy to master software with user-friendly layouts at every turn. I am a pro at this and I can barely use my own smartphone. I absolutely love this program and can confidently recommend it to any serious Home Health Care start-up or well established company as their primary business related software. Alora listens to your feedback and updates their software regularly to meet ever-changing industry needs.

Cons

There are little to no cons about this program. I have been using it for years and the only issue I have ever had was a server wide slow down once or twice that was cleared up within minutes.

Sally from Orthopaedic Home Health and Rehabilitation, Inc.

The Personal Touch

When starting the agency many years ago, software was one of the decisions I was most nervous about. So glad I went with Alora!

Angel from Angels Home Care

Director of Business Development and Clinical Services

We recently decided to go with Alora and so far it's impressive. I would say it is very user-friendly and offers so much more than others. We spent several months looking for several software companies and all options and Alora was among the top that was a complete system. One other company that is very well known actually had fewer features and way more money. For homecare, this is by far the best choice.

Pros

The set-up and support to get started are extremely easy and fairly short process. User-friendly for the staff of all levels. Great for billing, payroll, and scheduling.

Cons

A little slow and not as well established with hospitals, doctors office, and discharge planners. It would be nice to have an interface with EPIC, PCC, and others or be familiar to those that use those systems.

Johanna from Rishavena Home Health Care Agency, Inc.

Excellent program from an excellent company

I recommend Alora.

Pros

Alora Home Health Care is our primary business software. We use it for all functions related to the business including scheduling, HIPAA compliant patient and caregiver information storage, administrative level tracking of employees via a convenient telephony system, and company financial electronic paper trails. Alora is the soul of our agency and without it, we would be lost.

Cons

The customer service department is not always easy to reach but when you get someone on the phone, or someone calls you back, you feel like you are very special to them. They take your problems very seriously and they know what they are doing.

Enrique from Chance Homecare

Interesting and educational.

You've got a great support team who always have been able to help, eitheir they know the answer or don't!

Pros

I think this software is esay to use. It's the inly software for home care I've used as I'm new to the industry, and pretty fast I was able to handle myself in it.

Cons

The introduction of Alora Plus hasn't been very smooth. There are some functions, specially reports which don't work in Plus or Classic. Also the interface, for certain things I prefer Classic and for others I prefer Plus.

Nita from SCCH Home Health

Great customer service

Pros

Easy to use. If I have question or need help with a issue can contact Rachel and if she can't help me at that time she can give me a time she will be available to call and settle my issue. Very good customer service. Thank you

Cons

All orders, visit notes ect. needs to have patient ID number on every page. With CMS requesting ADR's and I'm mailing copies of episode to them, I find myself having to manually add the patient ID number to these pages which can be very time consuming.

Jacqueline from Rishavena Home Health Care Agency, Inc.

Only the best!

Pros

I have been using the Alora system since I began working with my current employer and I could not be happier. I have worked with other employers in the past who had implemented sub-par Home Health Care software and I can confidently say that Alora stands tall above the competition. I greatly recommend it if you are serious about your business.

Cons

Customer Service will sometimes be overwhelmed with calls and you will not get the assistance you need immediately. But, they have a convenient message system that allows a representative to call you back as soon as spot becomes available.

November 2013

Cathie from Omnicare Home Healthcare Agency

November 2013

We are a home health care agency that was operating manually. We had no systems for scheduling, payroll, billing, reports, etc. We have been working with Alora for a little over a year. Training was delivered to meet our needs. With the implementation of each module, we were able to pace ourselves and receive training when we were ready to utilize Alora's features. I have always been pleased with their customer service. But, over the past few months especially, I have received nothing but kindness, patience, and very knowledgeable advice and assistance from the representatives at Alora. They went the extra mile to conference in with a clearing house with whom we unfortunately were having conflicting software issues; they spoke to me nearly every day working through denials, as well as many emails. I come into contact with a diverse group of people. My job requires me to do lots of business via phone. I have come into contact with rude, demeaning, and just darn nasty people. When trying to explain what the nature of your call is about, some people just don't listen. At Alora, the reps have always listened to us and will paraphrase to make sure they fully understand your needs. They are very patient and never rush, or speak over you. I just love Alora and look forward to working many years with them.

Jennifer from Rishavena Home Health Care Agency, Inc.

A Leader In Home Health Care Software

Pros

Alora is a leader in Home Health Care Software for its sensitivity to the evolving healthcare field and its wide-spread functionality. Once Telephony tracking was implemented, I knew that Alora was the program that we needed. I have used other home healthcare software company products in the past with other agencies but Alora takes the cake for its ascended level of modern functionality.

Kevin from Angel Watch Home Care

December 2012

We selected Alora as a brand new Home Health agency with very little experience in patient billing and tracking. We knew we needed a patient billing and tracking system that was affordable and easy to use. We looked at a number of systems and ended up selecting Alora. We have never regretted or second guessed this decision. The initial setup of the system was easy. The technical support resources from Alora were able to log into our machine remotely and had us up and running without any issues. The system is intuitive and easy to use. The number one reason we are so happy with Alora is their customer support. What makes their support so good is their ability to support us beyod the functionality of the system. Alora has experts on their staff who really know Medicare billing. They have been able to help us trouble shoot billing errors and walk us through what we needed to do in the system to resolve the issues. I would image the service from most companies would stop with their own system's capabilities, but Alora's support goes above and beyond this point. I have never felt rushed when working an issue with Alora and everyone I have ever worked with has been positive and eager to help. I am happy to have and continue our relationship with Alora Healthcare Systems.

Vee Ellen from Sacred Care Home Health, LLC

I am better able to navigate through once reps walked me through the software.

Pros

You can upload to the EHR in a more timely fashion. You can look at multiple sites with ease. In the Reports section you can type in what you want instead of scrolling down.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot see a 60 day episode at one time. It is broken up when the month changes. It is not as easy to navigate through an episode when scheduling.

September 2015

Eugene from Elder's Journey

September 2015

It get's the job done.

Pros

The service personnel respond very quickly to queries. The software is easy to understand from a nurse's perspective in filling out OASIS and nursing documents. At the administration level, it's a little harder to understand, but the staff is always willing to assist.

Cons

The product could have a much more robust error-checking system or verifying system. The text that builds the 485 from the OASIS documents has errors. This reviewer knows of programs that have more robust error and data scrubbers.

Robbie from Home Health Services

New to Alora 2016

Alora has great training for our company. It does take time to get everyone one on board. Once the confusion is over everything runs great.

Pros

How easy Alora is to use. All clients charts are easy to read or find something in the chart. I like how you can give each person as much or as little access to Alora.

Cons

A few customer Support members are not trained as well as others. When I get that person I'll hang up and call back, to get another team member. Don't like it take 4 hrs to get old logs due to if an attorney needs the ppr work that's to long.

john from community connection healthcare, LLc

Great staff.

Great staff and customer service

Pros

wonderful staff, they help with teaching brush up and reminders. excellent staff!

Cons

15 minute round up or down of visits. it is in the product but has never worked. it has been brought up multiple times. This would be a great help with payroll.

Andrea from Med1Care

Overall, I would recommend this to employers in need of some organization.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate between patient information and employee information. It's very simple to update any records as well.

Cons

I would have to say the only con would be that it runs a little bit slow at times and will freeze from time to time.

evelyn from MArianas HEalth services, Inc

alora classic are easy to learn except the plus which is still on testing

overall very good

Pros

friendly user easy to learn very good customer service always has an update give us an update from medicare changes which we requested

Cons

msp claim not working plus is still on testing sometimes scheduling are being deleted without tracking social worker notes has no spelling check

Kati from Med1Care

Best and most simple software I've ever used

I have used a lot of homecare software systems. Nothing compares to the ease and simplicity of this software. Every clinician loves the fact it is simple and fast to use and doesn't cause a lot of extra time to chart. We will use Alora forever!

Pros

Simple charting, tracking reports and makes every clinician happy. A Happy staff makes everything flow perfectly. When things flow patients are taken care of and happy too! Customer service for Alora is top notch. When I need something or anyone needs anything we get immediate service without substantial hold times or call backs.

Cons

None

Cathie from LovAbility Home Health Care

Software is Not user friendly

Pros

Customer Support representatives have become my new best friends. As we are on a first name basis thus far. The customer support team, is always there in my time of need, and I can not thank them enough : )

Cons

To many icons and very confusing to go from one step to another. Must pay for an internet access box OR this software does not work. When I was told by the sales rep' that this would not be an issue if I had drop-box. Not true. Most of my clients are elderly and do not have internet. Or the area that does not have internet access.

Alora Classic

Pros

The Alora Classic is so friendly user, easy to navigate and have a good customer support

Cons

When we moved to Remote Desktop, it is so slow and the printing takes some time

Marcy from Med1care

Alora works great for scheduling!

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to operate. This system makes it easy for everyone to see what is going on with a patient and there care.

Cons

If you confirm something by accident you have to unconfirm each visit one by one and It also runs slow at times.

March 2014

JAN from LAABS HOME HEALTH CARE, INC.

Excellent!

Pros

It's an extremely easy-to-use system with excellent customer service. The system follows Oasis forms and is very easy to understand. It will save us money, as we will no longer have to order costly forms for a variety of things. It will also save us time with regard to scheduling our employees.

Cons

Other than a few tweaks here and there, I would say there's nothing I don't like. It's easy to follow. We're still learning all that it can do, but the transition so far has been painless!

Dennis from Agape Christian Home Health Care

September 2016

The best folks to work with work at ALORA

Pros

They listen and they are helpful. Each person that I have talked to has a desire to help me through whatever the issue is

Cons

Can't think of any negatives and we have been using the software for years.

November 2014

Josh from Haven Home Care

November 2014

Stellar Representative Support

Pros

Our rep has been instrumental in helping us navigate our software transition issues and changes in billing code rates set by individual payers. She has been timely with her responses and consistently provides us with solutions to our problems. She is a excellent representative for Alora!

Cons

I dislike the lack of communication between the software engineers in my business. I am constantly having to check on the progress of a project I am currently working with a software engineer on. This project has been going on for approximately a month. This project is crucial to my business and this lag time of project completion is terrible.

December 2012

Gary from Infinite Care Inc.

December 2012

Infinite Care Inc. is a full service Home Health Care agency. We service pediatrics, adults and seniors. When we first started using Alora approx. 2 years ago it was the first software system we ever tried. Prior to that, we were using various internal systems and spreadsheets. As our business evolved, I cannot imagine doing it the old way. I can confidently say that I highly recommend Alora to any Home Care agency, new or old. The support staff is great! They are always friendly and willing to help. There is never a long wait to get the support we need, response time is excellent. The best part of their support is that most of their staff is very familiar with the Home Care business and all of it's intricacies, so they know exactly how to help. The software we use is web based and they are constantly emailing us upgrades for all of the features. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Bottom line...great product, great service, great people!

Hervin from Marianas Health, LLC

Alora Home Health Software Review

It doesn't have have the capability to generate report for QAPI, OBQM, etc.

Pros

Comes with Classic and Plus. I like the how the calendar and scheduling system was designed. Plus version is web-based.

Cons

Alora Plus often not syncing with Alora Classic. Few QA Features especially not being able to generate reports on gender, ethnicity, or group according to DX.

April 2014

Kendra from PineCrest Home Health

April 2014

I absolutely LOVE Alora!

Pros

The things I like best about this product and vendor are the ease of maneuvering through the software from its fully encompassing spectrum of scheduling, billing, and documentation options, as well as the many different functionalities within each system.

Cons

What I like least about this product and vendor is the schedule. For our agency, which has frequent scheduling changes, we need features that notify employees of schedule changes and the options to send them secure messages from the office.

Shelley from Home Health Critical Care

Training a new employee on biling

It took a bit longer than expected, but when we were contacted and set up for our appointment, it was well worth it. thank you so much.

Pros

The entire program has been a wonderful surprise for our purchase and not failed us yet. We are finding new things and learning all the time.

Cons

Wish there was a way to enlarge pages, on some computers it is not available. Not sure why this happens.

Sally from Orthopaedic Home Health and Rehabilitation, Inc.

So glad I went with Alora!

I spent considerable time researching Home Health Software when opening the agency in 2008. I was a little nervous about not going with one of the big corporate names, but am now so glad that I chose Alora! The product is intuitive to use, and the staff ALWAYS goes above and beyond to help. Alora adapts extremely well to the ever changing home health regulations, and is also more than willing to accommodate individual agency suggestions/needs. We have been successful in accreditation and ADR's using Alora, and I cannot recommend this company highly enough!

Pros

Ease of use; Customer Support

April 2016

Christy from Supreme Touch Home Health Services

April 2016

Alora is amazing!

Pros

This product is very user friendly and it is easy to train others on it.

Cons

Sometimes it can take awhile to hear back from customer support

January 2013

Barbara J. from Better Living Home Health Care, Inc.

January 2013

I am fairly new with the Alora Healthcare Systems, but I will say this much, it is so much fun and easy to work with and very user-friendly. The system is very self explanatory and the customer service is the best part. I work with one individual, (Colleen) who no matter what the issue is, will help you and will go to other resources to help resolve the problem. Even when she is out, I will get routed to another representative who is just as friendly. I work for a home health agency as the medical coder and biller and Alora is so easy to work with. It would be almost impossible to make a mistake due to the software giving you many options before finalizing what needs to be finalized. It is easy to manuever from one screen to the next without loosing any work. I have only worked with one other software, but between the two, hands down, I most definately choose Alora!

September 2013

Carol from Care Companions of Ohio, Inc/Your Choice Home Health

September 2013

My company provides Passport and private duty non-medical assistance for seniors. We currently have approximately 300 clients, and are very close to undergoing survey to launch the Medicare/Medicaid skilled "sister" company. We purchased and started using the Alora system a couple of years ago after doing all scheduling manually and I and my office staff love it. I also love that the system was able to be configured for us in anticipation of the skilled company. We already have the licensing for it and clients cross populate to each company, reducing duplication. They have the most awesome customer service rep. If I had known how much guidance she could have provided navigating this accreditation process, I would have contacted her long ago. We are, as a company, so pleased with the entire system - customer support, and follow up. Thank you!

November 2012

Festus from SUPREME HOME HEALTHCARE, LLC - duplicate

November 2012

I have a Bachelor degree in computer engineering and I find the use of the Alora software for home health agency very efficient user friendly. Even with limited computer skills the software is very easy to learn. My staffs like it very much. I am using the awesome software to manage Supreme Home Healthcare. Documentation deadlines are always met with the help of the software. We never experienced any down time and technical support staff is great. Our nurses are ecstatic about the skilled nurse visit notes and other items that are easily created. Please call Carty or John and try it and I you will never go back. The reports for tracking and HR aspects are also a huge benefit for me. I will strongly recommend it to any agency that is be looking for a home health software solution. I have been a very happy customer both from price point and support.

Kenisha from Sullivan County Community Hospital Home Health

Wonderful Customer Service

Pros

Every time our agency calls in with a question or concern, we get top-quality, professional service! The staff is so friendly and will go above and beyond to help in any way they can. If we have a concern with something not being in the system or have a suggestion with needing to add a service, Alora's staff is always open to suggestions and eager to help in any way they can.

Stephane from Rishavena Home Health Care Agency

Alora - An Industry Leader

Please use Alora. Your business will thank you.

Pros

Alora Home Health Care is the heart of our business. All patient and caregiver related information is stored on its remote servers and all scheduling is done on its convenient, user-friendly Scheduler Calendar. I can not imagine working in the Home Health Care industry without Alora and its dedicated Customer Service staff at my side.

Cons

When I first joined the company, the interface was a bit dull in an aesthetic sense. Since joining, Alora has been updated several times and it is as sleek and beautiful as any other program in the modern era.