All AxisCare Reviews

No Surprises

Can't say enough good things. Absolutely love this software over all the competitors we've had in the past. Hands down the best out there for the price.

PROS

It may not be the "prettiest" but it is very user friendly and most importantly IT WORKS. Our company has been through 3 other software platforms over the last 8 years. All previous companies over promised and under performed. Do not be distracted by fancy software features. Those fancy features do not do you any good if the core software doesn't work. AxisCare works! No data loss, no saving issues, rarely down for maintenance and easy to navigate.

CONS

I really can't answer this question because AxisCare is always rolling out new functions and features and they listen to what their clients want. There have been multiple features our office has needed that were added within a few months. That's unheard of in this industry!

Jeff

Individual & Family Services, 501-1,000 employees

The best partner in Home Care Software on the market

I highly recommend AxisCare and anyone considering this software can feel free to reach out to me to ask questions at anytime!

PROS

I have truly loved the team behind the software and the responsiveness they have in supporting the industry. I have witnessed how they have moved their software to meet the needs of home care operators instead of trying to move operators to meet the software. They have done this while keeping the software easy to use, simple to get new users up and running, and just enough customization to make it our own. I have and will continue to recommend AxisCare to all of my friends in the industry. They are truly a partner for the success of my agency!

CONS

When we first started, not all of the features that we had hoped for were ready to go, they have been working diligently on getting these ready and we have been able to influence its development.

Reason for choosing AxisCare

We vetted 22 different companies and AxisCare had the sweet spot of custom ability combined with ease of use.

Reasons for switching to AxisCare

ClearCare was too "my way or the highway" and did not listen to the customer.

Oluwaseun

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Extremely Poor Customer Service

I signed up in December 2022 for a software application service in which I anticipated that, I will be getting some clients for in-home care serve. As this is what my business provides to seniors, Veterans and challenged individuals in my community. This is a Veteran own business and supporting the community is a big piece of what we do. Unfortunately, till date I haven't being able to get not one client so no income is being made currently. I am having to pay all expenses and overhead cost out of pocket.I called the salesman that, this is the issues which I am facing and that I will recommend some level of understanding and flexibility by pausing my contract with them not asking for a refund. He was very rude to me and kept asking me the same question for an hour and half which seem discriminatory to me. He basically stated that I have paid for it and there is nothing anyone can do about it and that I just have to allow the money to run its course, till the end of the contract which is a year. Furthermore, I contacted his boss explaining my experience to him but he basically concurred to not pause the contract or neither refund me back my money $624 in which I have to also pay $150 from June till the end of the year. Which means that they are not managing any data for me or providing customer service in any shape or form other than me waking up every morning and realizing that they are just deducting my money for no service in return.

PROS

They are quick to ask for you to sign a contract that they will lock you in but not great customer service.

CONS

Horrible customer service experience specially from there higher ups. I will recommend to sign up as they will collect your money and tell you bye when you need some help with a little flexibility in understanding due to the state of the market and getting a Client/Caregivers. They will charge you regardless of your business position without providing and form of service as you are locked down by there contract. Do not make this mistake. All about money for them..

Reason for choosing AxisCare

I was thinking that they have better customer service and easy to reach with great level of understanding especially with you need them.

Hi there, we are so sorry you are not having the best experience with us or our platform. We would love to talk with you further about your troubles and see if we can provide any ideas for attracting clients in your area as well as ways we can help manage the data in your AxisCare site, as mentioned in your review. We recommend you reach out to our customer support team for further assistance in regard to best -practices with your site and ways you can optimize your usage, such as our built-in marketing features to help attract clients. Our customer support team has a call answer rate of 99% so you will be able to speak with someone and get support. In addition, we would like to hear your thoughts on ways that we can improve AxisCare and find a solution moving forward for you. Thank you for your honest feedback, we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Replied June 2023

Hannah

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Very good software system so fast paced work environment

AxisCare has been great. We switched from another software in Dec 2019 and so far I do not have any complaints. This has been a drastic improvement from our previous software.

PROS

AxisCare is so easy to use and my click time has decreased dramatically since switching to this software system. I love they have a caregiver app and how user friendly scheduling is. It makes my life as a scheduling manager much easier!

CONS

I do wish there was a way for caregivers to confirm the shifts on their schedule so you know they are checking their schedules and there are no conflicts.

Reason for choosing AxisCare

Layout, features, ease of use

Reasons for switching to AxisCare

The old software was extremely slow, outdated, and it would often crash leaving us not able to do our job for hours before it was fixed.

TIM

Reviewed October 2020

If you want great software with great customer service, choose AxisCare

It's been great. I have a team who I trained on it but now entrust the AxisCare support team to answer all their questions.

PROS

This is difficult to say because the software does so much. I moved from a competitor of theirs and I'd say the mobile app ease of use for Caregivers was the top reason.

CONS

We have different billing scenario needs but the support team ended up solving the problem with a custom solution. They will be working hard on the CRM module which needs work but is not why most people use AxisCare.

Price and flexibility.

Reasons for switching to AxisCare

The CS mobile app was just too difficult for our Caregivers to use initially (creating a profile).

LAWRENCE

Easy to use system

Overall, I think this is a good system, especially for new beginners.

PROS

The software has an easy and friendly feel. The systems allow my staff to be trained quickly and efficiently.

CONS

Not able to make changes to for access for roles. There needs to be accessible for the consumer to give access.

Reason for choosing AxisCare

I needed a system that allows me to bill for Medicaid

Reasons for switching to AxisCare

The system was not friendly and complicated for staff, also, the support was terrible.

Page

Reviewed May 2020

AxisCare is BY FAR the very BEST VALUE, it is the MOST VERSATILE, and BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE SOFTWARE

I could not be happier! I love this software, and my team members in all three offices do as well. New team members have been able to learn this system incredibly fast. I can't imagine us ever using anything else!

PROS

I love that it meets our needs in every way. It is easy to use. It is cloud based so it's function both inside and outside of the office. It's versatile and easy to customize. It's a great value. The customer service is off the charts incredible. I can't say enough good about it!

CONS

I want more reports... that's about it. They are continually surprising us as they adapt and grow, making it better and better all the time!

Reason for choosing AxisCare

The reviews on customer service... The rate structure... The flexibility of the system...

Reasons for switching to AxisCare

It wasn't meeting our needs.

Eileen

Reviewed May 2020

Long Term User-Very Satisfied

Overall they are great about adding new features, quick to respond to issues- although we are in different time zone so i have found that sometimes they are responding after we have closed for the day.

PROS

It is an intuitive product - easy to teach and use. Love the Call log feature as I can check on what's going on in the office when I am not there.

CONS

Creating new forms is not as user friendly. Would like the ability to add or subtract from existing forms they create and have the ability to have a feature which enables us to send forms remotely like a DocuSign product

Reason for choosing AxisCare

Pricing and salesperson was not as pushy as Clear Care reps

Reasons for switching to AxisCare

Looking for a more robust system. Really liked the call log feature.

Pramila

Reviewed October 2020

Great software with ease to use

We have been using axiscare since starting of 2019. Since EVV was new in Virginia, Asixcare did its best to incorporate any changes that was made by the state. The customer care personnel was great, they were great in providing training and fixing any issues we have.

PROS

- Ease to use - App is simple to use for all level of caregivers - Training demos in app - Good customer service - Good updates including covid-19 questionnaire

CONS

The only feature that would help us more is having two location for clocking in and out.

Reason for choosing AxisCare

We like its function. We liked how we can make own forms and also add document, authorization and all.

Kaci

Reviewed November 2020

Great Software

PROS

The customer service was phenomenal. The ease of the software and exporting to QuickBooks for payroll is so easy and quick.

CONS

Getting the consumer & employee profiles set up to match QuickBooks. This part took the most time but once we figured out the pattern it went smooth. Again, I couldn't have done it without the help of the support staff at Axis. They were amazing and very patient.

Reason for choosing AxisCare

They provided the most information in a timely manner and demonstrated their product the best.

Reasons for switching to AxisCare

The cost of our previous software as well as their lack of support.

Kasan

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Mostly Satisfied User

We have been using EVV long before Missouri Medicaid mandating and was happy that AxisCare made the cut and we were able to continue using.

PROS

The cost per client, the ease of use of the platform and the mobile app with geofencing.

CONS

I am not a fan of the built in CRM. I wish there were options for CRM integrations. I especially do not like how many clicks you have to do to send a message to one person. I hope there is an integration option coming soon as I hate having to work from multiple systems.

Reason for choosing AxisCare

platform design, ease of use and mobile app

Reasons for switching to AxisCare

wanted windows based application...for updated platform + mobile app access with geofencing

Hi Kasan, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to review AxisCare and are so happy that you've found our software easy to use. We are always looking at ways to improve, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you again and we look forward to serving your agency for many more years! -The AxisCare Team

Replied October 2022

Loree

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Ridiculous $1800 Termination Fee -

Poor. I do not recommend. I've worked on Generations & CareSmartz360. Both are significantly better and less costly.

PROS

I liked and trusted all the excellent reviews and jumped on purchasing AxisCare knowing it was going to be the answer to my scheduling software needs. I missed the introduction due to covid. Support does not respond same day. I figured out the program, but learned that the invoice that gets exported to Quickbooks Desktop can not be professionally formatted. This was a deal breaker for me. Two other scheduling software companies I've used both were able to adequately format. I canceled the service. I was charged $1800 for early termination. What a racket. I get nothing in return for that $1800.

CONS

Support is difficult to reach and then dismissive.

Reason for choosing AxisCare

I foolishly opted for AxisCare due to excellent reviews.

Thank you for reviewing AxisCare, Loree. We regret we did not meet your expectations. I reviewed the support tickets you sent in. In most cases, our support team responded immediately or sent you an immediate follow up. I noted a few instances where we did not follow up in a timely manner. We have addressed this internally. I understand your dissatisfaction with how AxisCare sends over invoices to QuickBooks Desktop. Our customers who use QBD generally use QBD custom invoices to meet their invoice needs, or they use AxisCare's built-in invoices, which have many customizable options and a professional layout. We also understand your frustration regarding the early termination fee. However, the contract you signed with us clearly states that early termination obligates you to payment of the remainder of the minimum monthly fee for the remainder of the annual contract. If you would like to discuss this or any of the above further with us, please email me at micahkey@axiscare.com.

Replied November 2022

Eric

Reviewed November 2020

Bad Investment

Its a bad experience and I would not recommend it to no one. I was a previous customer who merely wants to activate my old site to retrieve old records. I paid you well over $500 and my site keeps getting deactivated. I'm not even using your services and you're charging me top dollar and unfairly. The site again is de-activated which I assume will be another extensive bill for minimal days. I agreed to a month. When I spoke to your rep she ensured me the site will be active for a month to retrieve my records.

PROS

It was a good service when I was a client

CONS

At the time it didnt have any of the features that the new platforms were offering such as the option for a familys caregiver to log in on a separtate account to see who clocked in and what services are being performed

Reason for choosing AxisCare

I chose the alternative products over AxisCare. They're more reliable and trustworthy

Eric, we're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with reactivating your AxisCare site to retrieve your records. I reviewed your particular service request, and there appears to have been a miscommunication somewhere. Thank you for noting that you received good service when you were a client. Our goal is for you to experience the great service we are known for in the industry at every stage of your customer journey. We are continually making changes and updates to our software and our services and we would love to be considered by you again in the future. Please feel free to reach out if you have further need of data retrieval and we will work with you.

Replied December 2020

Taneil

Not very pleased

Customer service is great. If the app starts to work better and be more effective I will stay with the company. I have work with several apps for home care and they have worked better than this does. i I just can not take so much time out of my days to follow up on an app. I do understand that there will be trials and errors and its testing of new technologies. I just don't want to waste an hour every day trying to work on the app. I do believe it will get better but as of now, it's not the best...That is my honest opinion. Hope this helps to improve and grow. I would never write a bad review to the public about the software, but i will let support at axiscare aware.

PROS

The software is very basic. I like that i can create my invoices there and syn to QB.

CONS

not reliable. There is always some issues. Almost every 2 days a caregiver report and issue.

Reason for choosing AxisCare

I was set up by my home care consulting agency

Taneil, thank you for taking the time to write a review of AxisCare! We truly appreciate your honest feedback. I'm glad you have had a great experience with our support team - they enjoy working with you! I am very sorry that you have had a negative experience with the mobile app thus far. I know our team has been in contact with you about these issues, and we will continue to work with you to ensure that your caregivers have a great experience with the app. We recently released an app update that may help solve any issues caregivers are currently having with the app. Thank you again for your feedback, Taneil - it helps us grow! Be sure to reach out to our Support Team via phone, email or chat if you have any questions or need any additional assistance.

Replied October 2020

Lauren

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Has a few hiccups, but customer service works hard to help.

If the problems we have are fixed, I'm very happy.

PROS

I like that this software helps us connect clients, contacts, organizations, doctors, etc through "tagging" making it easier for the office staff to remember connections. There are plenty of areas to make needed notes no matter what type of user you are. Also, the ability to run a report of almost any function is very handy.

CONS

Many glitches with windows closing before information can be saved or saving the information and it doesn't show up. Customer service is great about getting back to requests for service, but at times they quit communicating and the issue isn't resolved. We've had the same issue for months and no matter how many times it's brought up I keep being offered a "workaround" so I won't run into the problem again, instead of it being fixed. Our staff members use company tablets to do their visits and charting. We're still running into issues getting that to work with the new update.

Thank you for your review of our software! We always appreciate feedback from our customers. We're sorry to hear that you have not had your ongoing software issues fully resolved. Our Customer Support Director will be reaching out to you to escalate this issue.

Replied October 2020

Feather

Elder Independence Home Care (Feather) User/Administrator Review of AxisCare

We are working on lowering our overtime per caregiver and we have utilized a feature in AxisCare to assist us with this.

PROS

The scheduling portion of the software is easy to utilize and schedule / change shifts.

CONS

There are no features to track or record follow up visits, or "deadlines" for clients. The certification feature under caregivers tracks drivers license expiration, etc. It would be useful to have a feature like this under clients as well.

Reason for choosing AxisCare

Unsure, I was not involved in the decision

Matthew