What are CareSmartz360 users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CareSmartz360 software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love that fact this software is user friendly and easy to navigate. The customer service staff are so helpful and fast with solving issues."
  • icon"It’s easy to use and user friendly. I like all the features."
  • icon"The ability to watch webinars and see how things work is so helpful. We are so far please with our choice to go with CareSmartz360."
  • icon"Some difficulty navigating Library but otherwise."
  • icon"Simple things can quickly become difficult. A billing error can take 10-15 minutes to fix and it includes a lengthy process."
  • icon"Because there is so much room for customization, I found it overwhelming and difficult to determine which options would imperative and which were insignificant in the scheme of scheduling."

Browse all CareSmartz360 Reviews

• Have you used CareSmartz360 and would like to share your experience with others?

Tawana

Great Timely Response

Pros

Software Friendly. Live Help whenever I needed with quick response. Caresmart team was always following up making sure all of my concerns were resolved very friendly and polite.

Cons

Software is excellent no concerns user friendly.

Alora Home Health

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

They worked within my budget since I'm new to the Industry.

Joy

Exceptional Customer Service and user friendly application

We have been working really close with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is amazing, she goes beyond her duties, always there to ensure the customers are fully apt to navigating the system. She has tremendous patience, she is kind, attentive to our needs as customer and never declines any opportunity to lend a helping hand. Words cannot describe her professionalism. She is beyond amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] thank you for all you do for your customers [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Thank you for your expertise and technical support as well You and your Caresmartz360 team are awesome. You guys are my favorite home health software vendor

Pros

What I liked most about the software is how there are various ways to learn how use the app. For instance, there is costumer support, video tutorials, webinars, and word documents. There is practically, a method for every type of learner, even costumer support one on one trainings!

Cons

I really can’t think of any, when ever there is an issue, caresmarts is always on top of it.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

My partner was considering to switch and for the very reasons I mentioned earlier I convinced them we would be crazy not too. The staff is always working on ways to ensure the client is successful and not only successful but your unique needs are met. You can personalize settings and the configuration is as easy as pie. Keep up the good work!

Regina

Potential but Poor Follow Through

We have not been able to wrap our heads around there not being 24/7 live customer support, considering that most home health care companies are a 24/7 operation. When we have urgent questions on an evening or weekend (which happens almost weekly,) we have to wait until the next business day for a response, which is just unacceptable in this industry. Sometimes days go by before we get a response, and often times the response is little more than " we'll ask the development team" and we are left to figure out a solution or workaround ourselves. We wonder if CareSmartz360 is a new company (like us!) and often times we feel as though we are the guinea pigs for this company to work out their kinks. If we had known this would be the case, we would not have gone with CareSmartz360 Unfortunately we have not been able to solve any of our existing problems with CareSmartz yet. We have actually taken on a few additional issues now that need solving on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. We are currently looking for other software solutions.

Pros

It is very aesthetically pleasing and easy to look at all day long, which is very important to us. It makes it easy for staff to pick up shifts.

Cons

We were promised quite a few things before signing our contract (an administrator's app and Paychex integration were our two biggest MUST haves) and unfortunately once we signed our contract and started using CareSmartz, it seemed that all of those things were not available to us, at least not yet. We were beyond disappointed to find this out because we were very clear during our 2 sales calls that if these features were not available, we were not interested. We feel we got the old "bait and switch" routine. Our payroll processing used to take one person about 2 hours to do for a 2 week billing cycle before we signed on with CareSmartz and most recently it took 4 people 6 hours of going over everything with a fine toothed comb due to all of the errors on CareSmartz end (miscalculated times, charging overtime to clients we have exempted multiple times, and splitting overnight shifts and Live-In shifts incorrectly.) It is also incredibly difficult to get our staff signed in for the first time, and has taken a team of 3 people at times. This is not only time consuming, but frustrating for office and field staff. That process should be much, much easier.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

We were promised the things on our Must-Have list, unfortunately none of those are features CareSmartz360 actually has yet.

Carecenta

Reasons for switching to CareSmartz360

Poor customer support/lacked features we needed.

February 2022

Great Customer Support

It is great overall. No downtime or security concerns at all. Every time we needed support, the team were very responsive.

Pros

CareSmartz360+ is user friendly and easy to set up. Their Customer Support has been excellent!

Cons

Initially it was tailored to US market only. CareSmartz development team were very helpful to make it accessible to Canadian based Home Care providers.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

They were just starting, they showed a lot of flexibility and their pricing was competitive.

cyril

May 2022

Caresmart360 Customer Review

Caresmart360 has well trained specialists who are accessible round the clock ready to guide you through any aspect of the learning process. The specialist assigned [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) was awesome trainer.

Pros

Very easy to use. Good customer services . Availability of help-desk.

Cons

Not able to periodically or daily update our clients Masshealth insurance. That feature is not yet available. I guess.

Cost

Obeng

CareSmartz360 Services

I am very satisfied for the services so far.

Pros

one stop for all you need as home care service administrator

Cons

sometimes customer service response time

Asha

April 2022

Best Decision ever made for my Home Care Business

Customer Service is key to the success of any business. Caresmartz360 not only offers EXCELLENT Software. They also have the Team to complement their product.

Pros

The ease of use. The training was simple. The software is very user-friendly.

Cons

nothing we love everything about the Caresmartz360 Software

Duanesha

April 2022

Easy to use! Very interactive.

Easy to use. Quick response to questions.

Pros

It’s simplicity and ability to document the necessities.

Cons

None. I like everything about the software

Reasons for switching to CareSmartz360

The other system was not interactive and UI was not great.

very happy

I have no complaints

Pros

I love being able to keep track of staff's time and schedule

Cons

I really like it. Nothing I dislike at this point

Natasha

May 2022

Amazing Support with Learning and Integration

So far my experience has been great! My trainer Bhanu Singh is the best! He's attentive and consistent. He also adapted to my learning style. That helped me feel confidant about learning the new software.

Pros

So far I enjoy the ease of use and the level of new user/administrative support that comes with the software.

Cons

I have not had it long enough to know what I don't like.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

It was the most highly recommended from other Home Care owners in my region.

Roger

An Ever-Developing Data Platform for Home Health Care Agencies!

The technical support team is extremely responsive. When I have a question of a function or potential issue, their response is timely (Usually under 5 minutes- IMPRESSIVE!!)

Pros

What Embrace has enjoyed the most about Caresmartz360 is that it is a mostly one-stop-shop. We are able to integrate Client assessments, Employee profiles, scheduling, HR/Compliance items, billing, payroll, and more in one cohesive system. Its interface is very user friendly.

Cons

As we have tread the waters of how to integrate a new system into our agency, we have found some lacking tools, functions, and widgets that would be useful that are not present in the software. What is nice, however, is that the development team is very interested in that kind of feedback and they are constantly adding more features monthly.

ClearCare

Reasons for switching to CareSmartz360

We were seeking a platform that would be as all-encompassing as possible.

Durga

December 2021

Owner

Great.[ Sensitive Content ] is my tech support. He is highly knowledgeable and patient . He is one of the main reason we still stick with Caresmartz. Overall good service.

Pros

Features, User friendly, Tech support. Issues are resolved in timely manner.

Cons

Better implementation for care plan as each caregiver has a different care plan for same client

Dan

Great product, need more help getting started

I like the system, but you need a dedicated support person to help people get everything set up to start using the software.

Pros

Everything I could possibly want/need to run a home care agency. The price is 4 times cheaper than the current software I'm using.

Cons

The customer support needs to be better. I currently use another system for my caregivers time clocks, notes, etc... That company had someone completely set everything up and walk me through everything to make sure we understood it all. The 30 minute conference call I had with caresmartz360 was of no help. The lady only went over everything that I was already able to read about on my own. I need help setting everything up and learning their system. The ONLY think they need to improve upon, is having a dedicated professional help people set up their company to use their software. I feel like I'm on an island alone and have to figure it out myself. I know there's videos to watch, but sometimes you need that one person walking you along the first time.

see above.

Reasons for switching to CareSmartz360

Price was number 1, but also I like the product.

Response from CareSmartz

Thank you for your 5-star review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances. For the training enablement, someone will get in touch with you shortly. We ensure your transition and learning journey stays smooth after opting Caresmartz360 platform.

Replied November 2019

Joshua

Way better than our old software

From the original phone call to support calls I make now Caresmartz360 has been a huge part in initiating/supervising client care.

Pros

Ease of scheduling, adding clients, adding caregivers and editing information. The overall “feel” of how the program looks makes me excited to use it as opposed to other softwares with an older, boring look. Support gets a rating of 10/10. Professionals are always happy to help. Caregiver app makes life so much easier.

Cons

I wish there was a way to “bulk” approve schedules instead of having to open each individual shift and click “approve”

Reasons for switching to CareSmartz360

More bang for my buck, only paying for clients I have, and the feeling of having support and being able to do assessments online.

Replied October 2019

Shivonne

Improve CareSmartz360

indifferent

Pros

scheduling tracking ability to personalized the software

Cons

customers care support after becoming a member is sadly insensitive the required training are not provided in the library - would like to see more of the basic required training become available.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

the training/videos library the personalized features

Response from CareSmartz

Thank you for your 4-star review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances.

Replied November 2019

LAVETTE

New Software

Like I said the support team is great and walked me through the whole process even help with the setup of the employee and client data base.

Pros

The customer support team was great and went through every part of the system so that I understood the software completely.

Cons

At this point no cons just started using so no complaints so far.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

Because CareSmartz360 deals with most of the Medicaid insurance companies that I bill for so it was more convenient to go with this company.

Response from CareSmartz

Thank you for your valuable review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances.

Theresa

Non Medical In Home Care

Overall, caresmartz360 has been a good experience for my agency. My team and I need time to take in all the use options. we are very excited to explore them all.

Pros

Haven't used long but it seems to have everything we need. I love the chat icon at the bottom. the training library is an excellent feature, cant wait to use it. The support team are nice people and don't make me feel stupid for not understanding the terms and how to use the program. Very happy.

Cons

I don't know how to use it yet. Not the software's problem, its great.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

Because of ease of navigation and the support. oh, and price was within my range. Some were to expensive, we are a smaller company, but I believe 360 will be sufficient to meet our needs, for years to come.

Reasons for switching to CareSmartz360

ADA care is a very good scheduling software but we needed features it did not supply. We had a good relationship with them but just not enough features.

Travis

December 2021

Excellent Customer Service

We had used a previous software before and switching to CareSmartz was a breath of fresh air. Very user friendly and great customer service,

Pros

Caresmartz has great customer service. They have customized many different reports and features to fit our business model.

Cons

More features geared toward nurse staffing would be awesome. However Caresmartz has been great customizing features to help this.

Ama

Amazing Product

It has solved all my billing and payroll issues. The same information pulled for one process is used for the other, so you don’t have to do the same thing over and over again. And I love customer support. I don’t even have to call...chatting online works just as well. I’m glad I switched.

Pros

Caresmartz is very easy to use. It has cut both billing and payroll in half. Customer support is also very proactive.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like. It’s an amazing tool. It’s made my life very easy.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

It was a recommendation from a colleague. And I’m glad I switched.

Reasons for switching to CareSmartz360

Nothing seemed to work, and we could not get help from support.

Kelley

Awesomeness

Pros

This software help keep compliance in which is everything to me.

Cons

Hmmm I have no issues to report all is well

I love Caresmartz 360 easy to use its colorful and pretty lol

LaQuita

Great software and customer service.

Overall Caresmartz360 makes it easy to keep client, caregiver and staff files.

Pros

I like the caregiver application feature, lead management, the opportunity to add training and the EVV system. Also the opportunity to change and add menu functions. Great how they are always adding features and trying to improve the software and seek out user feedback.

Cons

I would like for there to be a feature where you can add a care plan where an RN can access it through the mobile app or the portal with the option of the client being able to sign. Also the process of onboarding caregivers in using or starting to use the app could be easier. Make it easier to use and understand the LMS system for training.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

Because of the LMS training you can offer caregivers through the app and the EVV system especially being able to get a client signature.

Donna

Terrific product

I run my business with this software and it makes it very easy and carefree.

Pros

The product is very easy to use, I love the dashboards it allows me to have a snapshot of business without having to dig.

Cons

There are some tasks that you can do a number of different ways. Sometimes that is confusing.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

Product is very straight forward.

NERRICA

Amazingly awesome

I have a way of paying my workers with accuracy with the clock in/out option.

Pros

The fact that if the trainings are not helping figure something out, I can reach out to customer service with ABSOLUTELY NO issues

Cons

What I like least about this software is that I haven't perfected it.

Reasons for choosing CareSmartz360

They reached out to me first and did not pressure me

Replied October 2019

Scott

February 2022

CareSmartz360 the smart way to manage your home care business.

Our overall experience has been outstanding. The software runs smoothly and when we do need help our customer service has been excellent.

Pros

The software is always being upgraded to meet the needs of our industry.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes about this software.

Reasons for switching to CareSmartz360

We needed more functionality than what our previous software could provide.

Cassandra

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Can use some improvements with functionality

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is completely fantastic. The onboarding is priceless and very much appreciative. The one hour training goes so fast and she's an excellent trainer. Regarding the bugs, I've sent an email....no response. Called tech support and was on hold for quite some time so I hung up. I am going to call again to address the concerns listed and hopefully we can get this straighten out.

Pros

The demo was fantastic. This literally is a good product and as a Home Care provider, this was an easy solution in managing the daily operations of my business. Everything you need to manage clients, records, staff, training etc, is here.

Cons

There are several bugs that interfere with my day to day business. For example, I have been unable to enter payor info. The screen goes blank, in order to schedule staff to meet with clients, I have to enter payor info. If this step isn't functioning, I can't schedule staff to work with clients, which means clients are not getting service and I am not getting paid for providing a service. Several staff are receiving daily messages that they have a meeting when they don't. In fact the messages are being received during the times they have themselves listed "unavailable". Then you have the "open shift" schedule, none of my staff can see open shifts. I am tech savvy however this system is too complicated to find some of the simplest task in order to self teach. I find myself spending hours trying to figure things out. I 'm going to try this for another 30 days and if these issues continue, I will have to seek services elsewhere.

Price