• Pros

• "The customer support team was great and went through every part of the system so that I understood the software completely."

• "We are now in the implementation phase and excited to roll out the software to our clients and Caregivers. It appears to be user friendly and has flexibility to be customized to our needs."

• "Everything I could possibly want/need to run a home care agency. The price is 4 times cheaper than the current software I'm using."

• Cons

• "The only con is that we have to learn how to do everything, but so far everything is not overly complicated. We are learning, but overall seems much more capable that our past software."

• "Because there is so much room for customization, I found it overwhelming and difficult to determine which options would imperative and which were insignificant in the scheme of scheduling ."

• "Some difficulty navigating Library but otherwise."

Browse CareSmartz360 Reviews

Amanda from All Your Cares In Home Support Services, LLC

Perfect for a Growing Agency

Pros

This software has made it very easy to go from doing our scheduling and books by paper to an online system. We are more organized and efficient and it is making the staff and clients happy.

Cons

There is nothing we don't like, it has been a good addition to our office system.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

Cost and recommendation from another agency.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied November 2019

Joy from Malijo Inc

Exceptional Customer Service and user friendly application

We have been working really close with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is amazing, she goes beyond her duties, always there to ensure the customers are fully apt to navigating the system. She has tremendous patience, she is kind, attentive to our needs as customer and never declines any opportunity to lend a helping hand. Words cannot describe her professionalism. She is beyond amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] thank you for all you do for your customers [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Thank you for your expertise and technical support as well You and your Caresmartz360 team are awesome. You guys are my favorite home health software vendor

Pros

What I liked most about the software is how there are various ways to learn how use the app. For instance, there is costumer support, video tutorials, webinars, and word documents. There is practically, a method for every type of learner, even costumer support one on one trainings!

Cons

I really can’t think of any, when ever there is an issue, caresmarts is always on top of it.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

My partner was considering to switch and for the very reasons I mentioned earlier I convinced them we would be crazy not too. The staff is always working on ways to ensure the client is successful and not only successful but your unique needs are met. You can personalize settings and the configuration is as easy as pie. Keep up the good work!

Cassandra from Quality of Life Home Health Care LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Can use some improvements with functionality

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is completely fantastic. The onboarding is priceless and very much appreciative. The one hour training goes so fast and she's an excellent trainer. Regarding the bugs, I've sent an email....no response. Called tech support and was on hold for quite some time so I hung up. I am going to call again to address the concerns listed and hopefully we can get this straighten out.

Pros

The demo was fantastic. This literally is a good product and as a Home Care provider, this was an easy solution in managing the daily operations of my business. Everything you need to manage clients, records, staff, training etc, is here.

Cons

There are several bugs that interfere with my day to day business. For example, I have been unable to enter payor info. The screen goes blank, in order to schedule staff to meet with clients, I have to enter payor info. If this step isn't functioning, I can't schedule staff to work with clients, which means clients are not getting service and I am not getting paid for providing a service. Several staff are receiving daily messages that they have a meeting when they don't. In fact the messages are being received during the times they have themselves listed "unavailable". Then you have the "open shift" schedule, none of my staff can see open shifts. I am tech savvy however this system is too complicated to find some of the simplest task in order to self teach. I find myself spending hours trying to figure things out. I 'm going to try this for another 30 days and if these issues continue, I will have to seek services elsewhere.

Price

Response from CareSmartz

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your valuable review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances.

Joshua from Saving Grace Private Home Care LLC

Way better than our old software

From the original phone call to support calls I make now Caresmartz360 has been a huge part in initiating/supervising client care.

Pros

Ease of scheduling, adding clients, adding caregivers and editing information. The overall “feel” of how the program looks makes me excited to use it as opposed to other softwares with an older, boring look. Support gets a rating of 10/10. Professionals are always happy to help. Caregiver app makes life so much easier.

Cons

I wish there was a way to “bulk” approve schedules instead of having to open each individual shift and click “approve”

Response from CareSmartz

Replied October 2019

Shivonne from Home Care Services

Improve CareSmartz360

indifferent

Pros

scheduling tracking ability to personalized the software

Cons

customers care support after becoming a member is sadly insensitive the required training are not provided in the library - would like to see more of the basic required training become available.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

the training/videos library the personalized features

Response from CareSmartz

Replied November 2019

Mark from Compassion Senior Care

Just signed up with CareSmartz360!

The team is very cooperative, professional and friendly. They are genuine in their commitment to help Small business like us succeed and thrive.

Pros

Cons

I was initially concerned that the software is tailored to US market, but after clarification, CareSmartz360 can be customized to Canadian statutory holidays, currency, tax rates, ..etc. Also having their VP of Sales based out of Toronto is a clear and solid message of their commitment to the Canadian market.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

CareSmartz allows small start-up businesses like us to manage the cost of implementation as they charge reasonably based on the number of active clients. I was also impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of the CareSmartz team.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied January 2020

LAVETTE from Serenity Companion Service, Inc

New Software

Like I said the support team is great and walked me through the whole process even help with the setup of the employee and client data base.

Pros

Cons

At this point no cons just started using so no complaints so far.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

Because CareSmartz360 deals with most of the Medicaid insurance companies that I bill for so it was more convenient to go with this company.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied January 2020

Ama from OptimumCare Home Care Services

Amazing Product

It has solved all my billing and payroll issues. The same information pulled for one process is used for the other, so you don’t have to do the same thing over and over again. And I love customer support. I don’t even have to call...chatting online works just as well. I’m glad I switched.

Pros

Caresmartz is very easy to use. It has cut both billing and payroll in half. Customer support is also very proactive.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like. It’s an amazing tool. It’s made my life very easy.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

It was a recommendation from a colleague. And I’m glad I switched.

NERRICA from A Devine Companion Inc

Amazingly awesome

I have a way of paying my workers with accuracy with the clock in/out option.

Pros

The fact that if the trainings are not helping figure something out, I can reach out to customer service with ABSOLUTELY NO issues

Cons

What I like least about this software is that I haven't perfected it.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

They reached out to me first and did not pressure me

Response from CareSmartz

Replied October 2019

Kimberly from Morning Glory Adult Care LLC

Reasonably priced

Private Home Care Provider

Pros

Full service software, 24 hour customer service, GPS Time tracking, Documentation, Streamlined all my apps into one service.

Cons

Some difficulty navigating Library but otherwise.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

Price and comprehensive services.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied January 2020

Dan from Compassionate Friends Homecare

Great product, need more help getting started

I like the system, but you need a dedicated support person to help people get everything set up to start using the software.

Pros

Cons

The customer support needs to be better. I currently use another system for my caregivers time clocks, notes, etc... That company had someone completely set everything up and walk me through everything to make sure we understood it all. The 30 minute conference call I had with caresmartz360 was of no help. The lady only went over everything that I was already able to read about on my own. I need help setting everything up and learning their system. The ONLY think they need to improve upon, is having a dedicated professional help people set up their company to use their software. I feel like I'm on an island alone and have to figure it out myself. I know there's videos to watch, but sometimes you need that one person walking you along the first time.

see above.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your 5-star review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances. For the training enablement, someone will get in touch with you shortly. We ensure your transition and learning journey stays smooth after opting Caresmartz360 platform.

Theresa from Blessed Valley In Home Care

Non Medical In Home Care

Overall, caresmartz360 has been a good experience for my agency. My team and I need time to take in all the use options. we are very excited to explore them all.

Pros

Haven't used long but it seems to have everything we need. I love the chat icon at the bottom. the training library is an excellent feature, cant wait to use it. The support team are nice people and don't make me feel stupid for not understanding the terms and how to use the program. Very happy.

Cons

I don't know how to use it yet. Not the software's problem, its great.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

Because of ease of navigation and the support. oh, and price was within my range. Some were to expensive, we are a smaller company, but I believe 360 will be sufficient to meet our needs, for years to come.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied January 2020

Ashlee from Acare Provider Services

Highly recommended

The benefits I am bringing to my agency is a more organized system allowing us more time to focus on our clients we are caring for. I love the HR part of the software helps me spend less time creating invoices , tracking timesheets.

Pros

I loved how the software is designed for you to access it from anywhere. It is very compatible with tablets, computer and smart phones. The software is easy to navigate through, I enjoy the clock in & clock out system for caregivers and client portal making it more flexible for caregivers to track there schedules, vacations, time off request and available shifts.

Cons

Nothing I least liked about the software it’s affordable, flexible, easy to navigate it benefits my agency a lot.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied October 2019

Jena from Bridge Senior Care

Pleased with the software & customer service!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]who gave us the demo & sold us on the software was phenomenal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]who we have been doing on-boarding with has been very helpful in learning & understanding the software.

Pros

So far, this software is very functional. It does everything we need it to and more. The on-boarding team & technical help. The ability to watch webinars and see how things work is so helpful! We are so far please with our choice to go with CareSmartz360.

Cons

Response from CareSmartz

Replied January 2020

RHONDA from EMBRACE CARE, LLC

SATISFIED NEW ADMINISTRATOR

While the learning curve was longer than expected, the tech support from rep I. has been top notch and almost instant whenever I needed her. She has been very thorough in accommodating all my requests and needs, even down to tweaking the system to meet my agency's needs.

Pros

There are so many options to record details in this system. There is a place to document everything we need to have on file.

Reasons for Choosing CareSmartz360

Local company, affordable monthly cost.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied October 2019

Shanna from Statewide Healthcare LLC

Great System that needs to be more universal

Super helpful customer service that is always available when needed. Our representative always checks up on us to see if any questions or help is needed.

Pros

Offers a lot of features, includes all departments so only one system is needed to do everything

Cons

In parts too specific for elderly care, does not include a feature for waivers. We work with Medicaid and have different rates for the same services depending if the child is on a CES, SLS, DD or CHRP waiver.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your 4-star review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances. For the training enablement, someone will get in touch with you shortly. We ensure your transition and learning journey stays smooth after opting Caresmartz360 platform.

Mathieu from True Companion Community Care

Great All Around

I first approached CareSmartz360 as my home health care company was just getting off the ground. I was looking for a full solution that was scalable as we weren't in a position to pay for a giant one-time purchase software. CareSmartz360 provided us with a custom, high-quality solution that helped take the effort out of scheduling, document management, and even invoicing and payroll!

Pros

How seamlessly the scheduling works with the invoicing and payroll.

Cons

At times the software can be a bit slow loading from page to page.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied October 2019

Kelly from FirstLight

Easy to navigate

Caresmartz overall has been easy to use.

Pros

This software was easy to navigate even for a novice like me. I am not technologically minded, but this allows for ease of transitioning from one application to the next. Intuitive and user friendly.

Cons

The order of operations is very specific and takes some getting used to.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied November 2019

Jade from Neighbors in Action

New customer to CareSmartz360

The customer service has been outstanding. The program has saved us time, so that we can focus on the client rather than data entry.

Pros

I like that some of the functions take away the work I was doing so that I can focus on the client.

Cons

Sometimes you will need to do a work around to get the outcome you want for the program to work for your business.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied October 2019

Gerard from Castle Home Health Care

Awesome Home Health Care system

This is by far the best home health care system I have used and compared with others which are available. Best for the value of money period. Thanks, Caresmartz360, may our business live as long as we care for the elderly.

Pros

Everything. Especially the telephony system and schedule reminder through texts and emails

Cons

More features are still being developed.

Response from CareSmartz

Replied October 2019

Ephraim from Preferred Home Care Services LLC

Software review

Customer training is best, onboarding staff is very helpful and supportive.

Pros

The software Covers well the industry's functions.

Cons

Some times it is not easy to find function keys to process work..like how to email, get a hard copy...

Response from CareSmartz

Replied January 2020

Brian from HomeChoice Home Care Solutions

Great software for independent agencies

CareSmartz has helped us eliminate paper time sheets and be able to run billing and payroll in a fraction of the time it used to take

Pros

Great customer support and excellent transition team.

Cons

How quickly it logs you out with inactivity

Response from CareSmartz

Replied October 2019

Monique from Golden Years Outreach Services LLC

Good Use

Great

Pros

How the system reminds me of anything out dated and impotant dates.

Cons

I am not sure yet. I am still in the training process

Easy use

Response from CareSmartz

Replied November 2019

MARIAMA from Destined Home Care Services, LLC

Good Software

Pros

Easy to use. Overall, the software is good and easy.

Cons

Need to add a feature for just contracted vendors

Response from CareSmartz

Replied November 2019