• Pros

• "It's really easy to navigate and use. Self explanatory not hard to understand "

• "Once I learn how to work it, I knew I needed it."

• "Very easy to use and navigate. Short learning curve "

• Cons

• "I’m still not familiar with all the products available and would like if they had on going training."

• "The inability to use it through an app really limits the ability to make necessary changes 24/7. "

• "NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE I WOULD TOATLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT "

Browse CareTime Reviews

Yusra from PricewaterhouseCoopers

Vincent from We Care With Love Home Health

Home Health

Care time has been very helpful whenever I have any question about the system or concern i would recommend it to all thats in my business

Pros

I love everything about this system it does what is needed for employees to operate comfortable in clocking in and out directing what to do when needed, giving me all the information that is needed to acquire me to run my business it is the best system I know and I recommend it to every person I can that is in my line of work I love it.

Cons

Everything I like I cant think of anything that I dislike

Tina from Tender Loving Care IN-Home Service LLC

Manager,s Review

Pros

I really like the people we deal with at CareTime , they are always so helpful and right on top of issues. The program itself was very easy to use once we learned the basics.

Cons

It seemed as though there was more on the menu to choose from than we needed, which was confusing at first, and too much to choose from when we only needed a specific amount of information but I also understand we aren't the only business using this software.

Brittany from AdoreU Healthcare Services LLC

CareTime software

Customer Service is great; just wish the software had more to offer.

Pros

I like the customer service received by my sales representative. She was very helpful and understanding of my needs and made sure that everything was working properly before start of use. I also like the ease of use. Everything is pretty much straight forward and all the tools you need is right in front of you to navigate the system.

Cons

I wish this tool offer more features to help grow and manage my agency such as CRM, marketing tools, hospitalization tracking, reporting and analytics, applicant tracking, caregiver portal, employment screening, caregiver safety, work comp insurance, caregiver training, carefinder scheduling family room portal, care coordination, community care, smart telephony ( will not allow caregivers to clock in or out unless they are in a specific range of the caregiver), billing and payroll, payment processing, HR, overtime / ACA tools, electronic claims, etc.

Response from CareTime

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that your service was great! We actually have built and are building many of the features you have pointed out. We do have a claims module, have the ability for clocking in and out from outside a range, and we've just added a payroll calculation system as well. We already have many of these features in development and look forward to releasing these to everyone!

Christine from Divine Home Care LLC

Awesome

I would say that Care Time in always listening to the needs of the Companies. They're always inclined to be better and to inquire about mandated laws that vary from state to state. My experience has been truly great. I would like to say that the customer service is awesome and they teach you hands on with the live chats.

Pros

I've been with Care Time for very close to 4yrs. The program is so easy to use and the customer service is outstanding. I really have to be concise about it, "Care Time USA is superb".

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Care Time.

Alonzo from Diversified Home Care

Care Time is Effective

Pros

What I like most about CareTime is the functionality and ease of use. Its very easy to accomplish the specific goals quickly. I also like the price point for the services and the customer service has been outstanding.

Cons

While I like the ease of use, there seems to be too much stuff to do so some of the features are underutilized and feel like clutter. Perhaps different versions or customized templates could solve that.

Yvonne from Natures Loving Touch LLC

Excellent for Home Health care

Overall my experience has been good with Care Time

Pros

I enjoy the user friendliness of the system . My clients are able to get on and complete their work days with a hassle-free system .

Cons

I would love it if Care Time would create a document for agencies to provide new users.

Trena from Comforting, Loving & Helping Hands

Satisfied Customer

Overall I am satisfied with the product and the recent upgrades. I have been using this product for almost 2 years and have not switched to the competitors that constantly contact us.

Pros

It's easy to use. The employees find it less complicated than some other systems that they have used with other companies in the past.

Cons

The Billing is not compatible with the systems that we have to use.

Barbara from Josephines Caring Hands

Production Review

Time and less paper.

Pros

Convenient not having to use paper is a plus.

Cons

The fee is pricey. Experience errors at times.

jakenzie from cbc family care llc

GREAT PRODUCT

Pros

I LOVE EVETYHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IT HELPS ME ALOT TO ITS HARD TO MATAIN AND MANAGE A BUSINESS THIS SOFTWARE HAS MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER

Cons

NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE I WOULD TOATLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

Amy from Caring Excellence: Personalized Home Care Services

Easy to Use

Pros

It's ease of use in scheduling and care plan management makes this software great for in home care companies.