All WellSky Personal Care Reviews

Jerod

Reviewed December 2016

No other Home Care Platform Compares

A Place at Home chose ClearCare because it was the most comprehensive and user-friendly home care platform that we had seen. It also allowed us to manage our company from virtually anywhere. I knew that ClearCare was the right platform when we realized the ability to track all activity and access all of the data behind it. This has been the number one reason why we have been able to get 100% of our caregiver unemployment claims overturned. This literately pays for the system many times over. ClearCare's customer support has been fantastic. From the on-boarding process through ongoing support, they have been extremely timely, professional, and helpful. ClearCare has They make sure our issues get resolved and even have a ClearCare community area that you can post suggestions for updates. This community area is accessible to everyone and other members can vote on the suggestions that they want to be implemented. ClearCare invests in making their platform better more than any other provider I have seen. Thankfully, we started using ClearCare shortly after starting our agency. It has been a major contributor to our accelerated growth and success. Because of ClearCare, we have had the tools to compete with the industries biggest competitors. Our staff continually finds new ways to simplify their daily processes. It has helped A Place at Home run a LEAN operation. ClearCare continually puts out new tools and updates that help our staff better utilize their time. The more we use the platform, the better and more efficient our entire company operates. Because we continue to be "super users" of ClearCare and utilize all tools available, our time can be better allocated to caregivers and clients instead of trying to manage schedules, figure out payroll, and struggle with billing. I recommend ClearCare to all home care agencies. To those not using ClearCare I ask, "WHY?!" Pros: Forward thinking Ease of Use Cloud Based Ease of scheduling Ability to manage entire operation All contact management Treats you like family!! Fantastic company culture! Excellent customer support Family Room Portal Continuous updates and innovation Continually investing in being the best platform available I could go on... Cons: Have not had one that they have not been able to address and resolve. Advice to Others: It's a no-brainer. If you want to be competitive in your market, you don't have another option.

PROS

Forward thinking Ease of Use Cloud Based Ease of scheduling Ability to manage entire operation All contact management Treats you like family Fantastic company culture Excellent customer support Family Room Portal Continuous updates Innovatitve Continually investing in being the best platform available I could go on...

CONS

Have not had one that they have not been able to address and resolve.

Thank you Jerod! We love working with your team and seeing your growth trajectory as one of the fastest growing agencies in the land.

Replied December 2016

Bobbyetta

Reviewed February 2018

Awesome!

Cost savings, ease of use; all-inclusive system

PROS

We have been a Clear Care Team Member since 2012. I'm still having WOW moments with this awesome system. Clear Care is constantly updating services to meet the ongoing changes in home care regulations. With this system, we have been able to capture full use of Consumer's units. Extremely easy system. Even our most tech challenged employees can use Clear Care without getting frustrated. This system also greatly assists the scheduling department especially with the new features! Scheduling has to be the worst job in this industry'! Clear Care is attuned to scheduler's frustrations and needs. The system is totally mobile so we aren't tied to a desk 24/7. You can oversee your entire agency anywhere, anytime! Our onboarding was smooth and simple. The Agency actually had very little to do! Clear Care's onboarding Team did it all! Customer Service doesn't go away after signing up with this company. Their response time is amazing and they will treat you with honest answers, not some technical babble AND they NEVER blame you, the Customer for any system glitches. I honestly still can't get over the all-inclusiveness of this system! We tried the rest but found the best!! Thank-you Clear Care!!

CONS

Haven't found any major issues with this software or the Customer Service. On occasion this system runs a tad slowly but that could be internet speed related

Jessica

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Worst Software Nightmare Ever!

I can't believe the level of incompetence and lack of care I've experienced with WellSky. It's almost like they don't even have real employees, just bots programmed to frustrate and annoy. My engineering ticket has been sitting there for ages, [sensitive content hidden] to be exact, and today is [sensitive content hidden], with issues that could potentially harm our clients. Day after day, month after month, we've submitted tickets pleading for help, but it's like shouting into a void.My staff is beyond fed up, clients and their families are on the brink of revolt, and all WellSky does is give me the runaround. I've had to hire extra staff just to navigate the mess this software has caused, and what do I get? A pathetic excuse named [sensitive content hidden] who pretends to "understand my frustrations" but conveniently forgets to follow up. It's like they're experts at dodging responsibility.And don't even get me started on their so-called "customer service." When you call, it's either an eternal hold followed by an invitation to leave a message that they'll probably ignore, or you get disconnected faster than you can say "horrible software." You'd think that submitting tickets online would yield some results, but surprise, surprise – nothing happens! It's like sending your complaints into a digital abyss.I'm not just disappointed; I'm appalled at the utter lack of professionalism and accountability from WellSky. Save yourself the headache, the heartache, and the money – stay far away from this nightmare company.

PROS

At this point, nothing. It's glitchy and their customer service, engineering support, and tech support is beyond horrible. We experience a new issue every day with no way to resolve it.

CONS

lack of professionalism and accountability from literally everyone at WellSky.

Reason for choosing WellSky Personal Care

Ease of use. Family room.

Reasons for switching to WellSky Personal Care

I had used Clearcare previously. Prior to merging with Wellsky they were significantly better.

JEAN-MARC

Reviewed February 2020

Review of ClearCafre

Overall I am satisfied with Clearcare but if they keep having outages and do not compensate the user for the inconvenience then this will cause me to switch software in the future.

PROS

My business depends extensively on this software and we consider it our main business operating software. It is good that it is all web based so that our data which consists of clients and caregivers information is kept safe. You can access the system anywhere there is internet connection. Clearcare has excellent features and numerous reports to many to mention which can help you run your business effectively.

CONS

Clearcare is quite expensive. Also, recently we have had the system go down several times and for up to a couple of hours on one occasion which means that my office staff cannot conduct business as usual. It is especially frustrating when Clearcare keeps on apologizing but does not prorate the monthly bill for this huge inconvenience. I have complained to their management but they do not budge.

Reason for choosing WellSky Personal Care

At the time, Clearcare was recommended by our Franchisor and they were going to discontinue support of our older system called BOSS.

Reasons for switching to WellSky Personal Care

Clearcare was a new and better platform which was web based unlike our earlier management software.

Jim

Reviewed February 2017

Best Home Care Agency Software System

I have been using ClearCare for about 1-1/2 years. I have used 2 other systems prior to ClearCare. It is by far the superior system. After seeing a demo of it capabilities I saw how much easier and intuitive it is compared to the other systems I have used. Not only has ClearCare continued to provide a great user experience but it has also proven to be much more stable. Probably my biggest complaint with the other systems was the lack of reliability. That has never been an issue with ClearCare. The other HUGE advantage is their customer service. It has been second to none and it started with my on-boarding experience. I had a dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to my account. We had regular meetings to discuss our progress and to address any issues that came up. He was very knowledgeable and proactive. He usually had things done before I even knew it might be an issue. That high level of support has continued to this day. In addition, ClearCare is constantly developing new ways to make our experience better. The fact that the system is so user friendly and intuitive has allowed me to continue to add clients and caregivers while minimizing the impact on my office staff making us much more efficient. They also provide information about trends in our industry and access to organizations that might help me grow my business. They have truly become a partner in running my business. I would strongly encourage other agencies to give them a try. You won't be dissapointed.

PROS

Very user friendly and intuitive.

CONS

The reporting function can be a little confusing at times.

Gina

Hospital & Health Care

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed January 2016

Great Product With Very Little Improvement Needed!

PROS

When I started at my new company 8 months ago there was not a scheduling software in place. I tested several different software companies and options and found that Clear Care offered the most and was considerably easier to use than most. I love how easy it is to utilize the software; after using another scheduling software for almost 4 years I was very worried that my transition to Clear Care would be difficult but I was pleasantly surprised. The customer service team that helped me from the beginning till present is amazing, extremely helpful and patient. Scheduling at ease makes my life as an Office Manager and Care Coordinator run much smoother. I love the feature that allows me to message all of my Caregivers at once which saves me a ton of time that I could use doing other things in the office. I also like that I am able to utilize the software from my phone while on the go, because as we all know, this job keeps you on the go!

CONS

I do not like how the schedule appears for an overnight shift once the shift is completed. If I have a 12 hour overnight shift it will break it down in to 2 shifts. I provide paper schedules for my caregiver's and client's at times upon request and I always have to convert the schedule to an Excel or Word document for it to be interpreted easily which is extremely time consuming. I also dislike adding/editing a schedule using the software from my phone (after hours) because the dialogue box jumps around on my screen which causes me to incorrectly click on the appropriate item and in turn makes the dialogue box close and I have to start all over again(can become very frustrating and time consuming.) Fortunately, all of these dislikes can be fixed in the future and the "pro's" outweigh the "con's" considerably.

Susan

Reviewed December 2015

Excellent experience great value for the money, innovative service

My experiences using Clear Care have been fantastic. The reasons that we chose ClearCare above the other competitors was that ClearCare gave us a better value for our money. Rather than paying for services we wont be using we are just charged per the clients that we have. That way we can add and delete clients when needed. We also liked the initial presentation and how easy and informative the onboard agent that trained us. She took as long as needed until we felt completely comfortable using the system on our own. The customer service were always available any time we ran into a problem or needed an answer. I was never put on hold. They were there to answer anytime I needed them and they still are. I can call anytime and they are so friendly and right there to help me. The customer support and onboard agents did most of the work for me so it was very easy to convert from manual files. We have so much time now to concentrate on getting new clients because we now use ClearCare to do all the work for us. We don't have to be concerned that the caregiver is at the clients home on time because ClearCare reminders let us know if the caregiver is late. It helps with total hours and I love the Carefinder feature where if we have an open shift I just go to the carefinder and put in the hours I need and it shows me what caregivers are available. I was so surprised when we got all our files incorporated that the whole system was so user friendly and so fast. Wow, I cant believe we didn't go with ClearCare sooner. All those wasted hours manually entering information. Now we have a few hours in the day to just relax and catch up on filing or relaxing because ClearCare does all the work for us. They are always coming up with new ways to make things easier for us. We now love to use the tutorials whenever we need refreshing on a subject. The worksafe link is so helpful so that the caregivers will know what procedures to follow. Every month they send our emails so you can enroll in seminars that they have with the latest in the industry so we can always stay on top of the newest innovations. ClearCare has the greatest employees that really are about getting you an answer to your questions. The people that are in leadership are really trying to keep this company on the cutting edge of technology. We are so happy we found ClearCare

Jeanette

Public Safety

Reviewed February 2015

Love my ClearCare online management system!

PROS

As a start-up, small business, the low cost per client allowed me the ability to utilize a "state-of-the-art", very well-designed software solution to manage my home care agency and compete with top franchised competitors. I knew what I was looking for to work "smarter, not harder" when I began my own home care agency, and ClearCare had everything I was looking for and more! I was looking for a management tool that would allow me the capability of accessing company records from any computer, tablet or smart phone for "on-the-go" field management. ClearCare has been instrumental in improving my lifestyle while increasing business. Not only has this software freed up my time for sales and marketing, it has also been an amazing sales tool! The innovative and creative addition of the "Family Room," where client's family members and the agency can hear voice messages left by the caregiver promotes transparency of care, and has helped me manage my clients on a daily basis without increasing staff, thereby reducing business expenses tremendously. All the basics such as scheduling, billing, daily task reporting, telephony capability, caregiver notes are all as "user friendly" as you could ask for. I also enjoy the fact that ClearCare is consistently making upgrades and looking for ways to improve the software at no additional cost to their customers. Their ideas are bright, innovative and always geared to supporting the client and making our jobs easier!

CONS

1) As of now, there is no way to decipher between a husband and wife for assessments and care plans when they are being billed as one client in one household. 2) There is no way to schedule an "every other week" shift for co-caregivers. This must be entered manually.

Reviewed May 2018

Easy to use and navigate!

PROS

I like the client and caregiver side details that are available the caregiver portal which has given our staffing department a lot of relief.

CONS

It is impossible to build in separate information for two clients who live in the same home. We are unable to have our caregivers electronically document on the care provided with each individual and must use paper notes.

Stephanie

Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2018

Organized our processes

Organization of our notes and processes, easy calendar management

PROS

Profiles for clients and caregivers, ability to keep notes with tags for easy reporting, custom reporting options

CONS

Can be slow at times, hard to track old client/caregivers, reporting used to be limited but they just released a new version

Keith

Reviewed March 2015

Very Nice and Efficient Scheduling Features but Many Issues Overall

ClearCare has a lot of nice features and capabilities. Those that work reliably can make scheduler's jobs pleasant and easy compared to other software alternatives. ClearCare has set a high mark for making things work easily . Unfortunately, having used it for nearly a year and being required to use it by a set date by our franchiser, we've seen a lot of problems. In my opinion, ClearCare has been rushed into deployment and much more testing should have been done before it is ready for actual use. Perhaps some of our issues are due to the rush; rushed, minimal training; and ClearCare needing to try to keep-up with significant growth in their product's use? But bottom line is that we've had to invest much more time to operate with ClearCare than with our prior product with the extra time mostly due to functional issues where things often don't work quite right, and dealing with irate customers over silly little things that should have been better thought-through or that should work right before the software is considered ready for deployment. Simple little things that experienced home care software companies know such as for example to not call adult briefs "diapers" as ClearCare does (it is degrading and we often receive requests from our clients to not use that term) in their inflexible care plans can turn into significant nightmares in dealing with clients. Or the lack of place to enter telephone extension numbers for most contacts. The little things add and add and add until you realize you're spending much more time overall than with our prior product. When significantly higher cost of monthly software lease is combined with increased time spent, it is clear that our total cost to operate with ClearCare is much higher. I very-much wish that our franchiser would switch back to our prior software platform. I'm sure our customers would be happier and our bottom line would look better. Note: I believe that ClearCare may eventually be a fantastic software. ClearCare seems to be trying to add support personnel so as to be able to keep up. We just received notification that we have a new support person assigned and we're hopeful that our requests for assistance will be answered in a timely way, and that problems and issues will start to get addressed with priority ahead of developing more new capabilities that can't be trusted to work right anyway. Maybe in another 6 months or so of testing, ClearCare will be ready for initial deployment.

Rebecca

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Good core concept, execution is a little lacking

Overall, this is decent software, but I have to believe someone else is executing it better than ClearCare. They seem to be more focused on acquiring more business than keeping the business they already have happy and supported.

PROS

It is nice to have our system online. It's much easier to work from home and after hours, which is important in home care as we service clients 24/7. With the telephony system, we can verify that our caregivers showed up for each shift.

CONS

While I appreciate enhancements, lately the changes they have made have only complicated our processes. When you report an issue with what should be basic functionality, the only way to get a legitimate response from tech support is to escalate through our corporate office. I can't tell you how many canned responses I have received without any resolution for months.

Tim

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2016

One of the best choices out there right now - Far from perfect, but better than most

Moderately reliable, with only some downtime. Feature set limited but meets bare minimum requirements in terms of home care scheduling and timekeeping functionality. Very inadequate plan of care module. Works very well on small screens with responsive design, making it the best choice if you have after-hours and weekend on-call support staff. I owned a private duty care company in California for 13 years until I sold it in December 2015. Before July 2014 we used the old client-server version of a competing product called HomeTrak and were pretty satisfied with that, but we wanted to move to a cloud-based solution for many reasons. We used ClearCare from July 2014 through December 2015 and it was satisfactory for us. Not amazingly great, but adequate and better than the other choices we looked at. I'm a CPA and a software engineer and I have pretty high standards. ClearCare minimally satisfied those standards, but did so better than any other solution that we considered.

Beth

Hospital & Health Care

Reviewed April 2017

Can't say enough good things about this product...

We looked at many products prior to deciding on ClearCare. To be honest the price was a little daunting, but once we understood everything it could do for us, we realized we were already paying money to our office staff that were manually do many of the things ClearCare would do automatically. Once we made the switch, which ClearCare personnel helped us do in a seamless, painless way, we realized how much unnecessary work we were actually doing on a daily basis. We used to cringe when our old product was being updated because the next day there was always a glitch somewhere. Every ClearCare update brings new features and streamlined processes. All I can say is that my office, clients and caregivers love this product. It is worth every penny.

PROS

Streamlined documentation, payment processing, credit checking, workplace safety and more!

CONS

It is more expensive than other products.

jessica

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Stremlined our Operations!

WellSky Personal Care helps us to streamline our day-to-day operations which allows for a better work-life balance among all employees. The software is accessible from anywhere as it is web based and this has been a breath of fresh air since the majority of our work can be done remotely.

PROS

WellSky Personal Care has streamlined all aspects of our operations.

CONS

There haven't been any issues with the software other than the occasional service outage which is remedied almost immediately once it is reported.

Reviewed May 2018

Love this software

It makes it easy to manage all ends of my business...clients...customers...finaces etc.

PROS

Easy to use...manages employees, referral sources, and clients. Really solid software that I truly use to the fullest.

CONS

I rack my brain and find it hard to uncover anything negative about the software. If anything...when you are changing caregivers for a shift it automatically reverts back to the default payment price to Caregivers. This creates issues at times if you do not catch it.

Alysha

Reviewed November 2018

ClearCare Review

PROS

ClearCare is very easy to learn. I use this all day, every day. I like the calendar view, being able to use the activity tags and having all of their expiring documents and certifications in one place.

CONS

I think they could add to their reports system. It would be nice to be able to find out the CAREGiver's average weekly hours worked without needing to add up the hours by week for the entire year.

Carrie