ContinuLink Reviews

4.14 / 5 (40) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 3 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Very easy to work with and understand most of the time."

• "I like customer service they are very helpful. "

• "I love everything about this software. The software allows you to run your business and review it from many different angles from all standpoints of the business. "

• Cons

• "Customer service can tend to be slow, we have had a few hiccups but have been working with C-link now for going coming up on four years. Works well for our current needs. "

• "reports are inconsistent. the caregivers constantly have sync conflicts. there is very little customer support. No api for integration"

• "Customer Support was lacking Reporting was needing massive improvements Financials often times were off and support didn't clarify answers with our teams"

Browse ContinuLink Reviews

Angela from Gateway Healthcare

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] implementation with Gateway Healthcare

Pros

My experience with Mobile Edge implementation was great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful to work with. I always dread implementations with any new program but this by far was the best. She was ALWAYS readily available when I needed assistance.

Cons

The company is still new to the software. We are finding a couple of issues that need to be corrected. I will contact support to hopefully resolve these issues.

Reasons for Choosing ContinuLink

I've been utilizing Continulink for years. I decided to try Mobile Edge to have a one stop system instead of utilizing more than one system to integrate the company growing needs.

Vicki from Aloha Home Care

June 2012

I am a fan of the ContinuLink electronic medical records system. Our organization is a Medicare certified agency, providing care in Florida over a five county district. Our office location is in the middle of our service area, however, it is still over 100 miles from the furthest point of the service area to the office. The agency also accepts some private insurance, some HMO's and Medicare Advantage Plans. We previously used an electronic system that did not meet our needs and the operational reports were cumbersome to generate and had to be exported, sorted, etc. ContinuLink staff worked closely with us with training and questions about building a database. We chose web-based training, and assigned a "super user" that was part of all of the training. We had a lot of help and support through the process, and we got to know who to call for different issues during implementation. We chose to start our in office "go live" first, and then we on boarded the direct clinical staff in clusters to help with their questions and understanding. ContinuLink is web based, point and click, with lots of space for personalized comments about the patient. The HELP section is always available when you are in the program. The customer support folks are friendly and prompt. I am happy to report that if they hear Survey or I can't bill, your problem gets prioritized and you get immediate attention. We have benefited from on boarding this program. We are billing RAPS in an average of 7 days, and finals under 30. The operational reports are easy to read, and the snapshot of your business is quick and leads you to what questions to ask to dig deeper and re-mediate quickly. The user interface and OASIS entry is sequential and the comprehensive assessment makes sense. I love the guidance that is built in, and the artificial intelligence that cues the direct care provider that they need to answer a missed item, or may need to reconsider their response based on other items answered. We have been using the program for over a year. The updates and upgrades are ongoing, and the ContinuLink Team is always asking how to make the program better! This program requires real time commitment to doing the evals and notes as they happen. We have insisted staff upload every night. Assessments have to be completed by hour 48, and we let folks know if they are not getting this done. Is it hard work to get up and running? Absolutely. This is a big change for both internal and external staff! Organizationally, ContinuLink continues to have open communications with our agency and continues to enhance their program to meet the needs of the end user.

Cathy from Interim Healthcare Honolulu

worst choice for small agency

None whatsoever. Using this software means I am wasting unnecessary time on scheduling, payroll and billing each week.

Pros

There's nothing really that I like about this software. For the purpose that I am using it for, it doesn't offer anything beyond other softwares on the market. It's complicated to use (three different ways to enter meal breaks; each resulting in a different invoice and none of the invoices reflecting the correct shift/meal) and old-fashioned in lay-out.

Cons

If your agency is not licensed for medicare, do not use this software. Customer service only goes through submittal of tickets online. Cannot talk to a person. Being the small agency they will take your problem as a 'suggestion for future changes'. Maybe if you are a large agency with more than one location and serving over 1000 patients in Medicare, they pay attention. Not to our agency. Never solved anything for me. You cannot charge state taxes. Billing shift differentials always brings out the invoices incorrectly no matter how you set it up. Most often after submitting a support ticket, there is no response. Any suggestion in the past years from their support did not solve the invoicing problems. It creates a weekly nightmare of manually adjusting wrong line items and sitting there with your calculator adding up the new totals. Stone age. They don't care. Whole lay out very old fashioned and stiff. Doesn't work with Mac. Doesn't work with any other browser than Explorer which annihilates the options for android phone or iPad. Most horrible experience on a daily basis and for the extremely high monthly subscription an absolute rip off. Because it doesn't do it's job for us. They don't care for the small fish and they should rethink offering themselves to small users if they don't want to be bothered.

Danielle from Arcadia Home Care & Staffing

Highlight Satisfied

Overall, software support from Continulink has been amazing. Specially, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable to the system, and makes it easy to speak with her with any ticket because she fully understands what I'm saying for any ticket that is summited, without having to start from square one to explain every step in the process of the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick and responds timely to all tickets I submit. She is fantastic and a huge support!

Pros

Cons

One thing that I don't like about the system, is how the system will often 'freeze' or run slow, especially on Monday's. In addition, in the paraprofessional assignment sheet section of software, when saving a plan of care a 'saved successfully' icon will appear and disappear in green - I'd prefer the 'saved successfully' is listed on the screen as it does in all other screens when you make changes to save.

Natalie from Interim Healthcare

My review of Mobile Edge

Overall, the experience has been great. There have been challenges over the past couple months but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful when it comes to assisting us. I have emailed her several times and she always gets back to me right away either through email or over the phone and she will walk me through things step by step until I understand. She has sent recordings or even shared her screen with us to help us understand. There have been a few things that she was not able to fix right away but she still works to figure out a solution. We actually wish we could have her assistance for longer.

Pros

Mobile edge has been easy to learn and easy to use. We have at least 100 employees in my department alone that are using it and I have heard many people saying that they like it more than what we were previously using. The app is easy to understand and navigate. We like that the client information shows up in the app for the caregivers to see. It is nice to be able to go back to previous visits and complete them through the app instead of having to resort to paper charting. We also like the ability to send "blasts" to all caregivers or to a specific group of caregivers regarding open visits and they can accept or decline from their phones.

Cons

When creating the PAS if you enter the wrong disciple or care plan name you cannot go back and revise and that is frustrating. It would also be nice to have a way to communicate with the caregivers through mobile edge. (I think I heard this is an option, but an expensive option). This would be great due to times when we need to send out a broadcast message to all caregivers. This was an option we had before that was very helpful.

Joey from CareGivers Inc

ContinuLink

Overall we have been able to streamline many processes. I have been able to customize the software to help compliance with supervisory visits, Non Coverage/Discharge notices and documentation.

Pros

Pros - Awesome tech support team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sorry if I missed anyone) are always helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helps me the most and is able to explain things to help me understand the product.

Cons

Once a schedule processes or a missed visit is placed, you are unable to edit the visit.

Timothy from Jewish Family Service Association

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Extremely Feature Rich HomeCare System

The ContinuLink "Help Desk" is very responsive and competent

Pros

This software is extremely feature rich. The software is configurable to address almost any situation that arises. This is one of many SAAS packages we use across the breadth of our organization. It is on of the handful of systems that affords the ability to essentially keep a local mirror image of our database via SQL Log Shipping. This affords us a tremendously powerful ability to produce management information tailored to our needs.

Cons

The general ledger module seems overly complex and requires a lot of "care and feeding"

Nell from Firstat Nursing Servives

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at the Help Desk is the BEST and extremely knowledgable about Continulink

Its a wonderful benefit to have the Help desk help when we need it. New issues arise all the time due to many changes with the Industry and the Software changes.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at the Help Desk. She is always so helpful and knows so much about Medicare billing and the complex world of Oasis submissions. She really knows her stuff and we are lucky to have her.

Cons

Can be complicated sometimes. Lots of steps to change a payer. Could make it much easier to have the choice to choose all visit types to change the new payor at once. Not one by one by one. Very time consuming.

Erika from Interim Healthcare - Fort Collins, CO

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing

ContinuLink isn't necessarily the most user-friendly/intuitive program. However, once trained appropriately it does the job well.

Pros

Honestly, working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the best part of working through this transition in Electronic Visit Verification. She was able to answer questions quickly and concisely, and followed through effectively and efficiently.

Cons

This is not the fault of the designers - it would be nice, however, to have access to some items on a Business Unit level without having to go to the Administrators.

Kristin from Interim Healthcare

thoughts

Overall the software is ok. There are many things that could flow better.

Pros

I like customer service they are very helpful.

Cons

I would like to see a box on the navigation bar that you can putt in the items that you use all the time so you aren't always having to hunt for them.

mark from healthcare at home, llc

On balance, this is a great value

We actually ran into some financial issues and fell behind in our account. The company could have taken a hard line. They could have threatened to shut us down. They didn't do that. Rather, they worked with us in a professional fashion; helped us work out a plan; and then worked with us during the implementation. They person I worked with was had the above attributes.

Pros

very good value for the money. Pretty user friendly. The reports are very self-explanatory. The customer service is good and they do address the issues and do so in a prompt fashion.

Cons

I wish they had a phone app. Also, it would be good if they had API so that third party applications could integrate.

Eman from Addus dba Arcadia homecare and staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Billing software

I have been using the Continulink since 2010 and I love the system. If there is an issue I enter a ticket in and my issue is resolved almost the same day.

Pros

We work in one system, scheduling, invoicing, payment application , aging. We do not have to use multiple system to complete a task or to research.

Cons

Not a thing, I have used many software for Billing and Continulink is the easiest system to navigate.

Erin from Arcadia Home Care

Use for scheduling and billing of our clients

Pros

Use C-Link to schedule our employees with our clients as well as keeping client records and information. Reporting works well!

Cruz from Bwell Health Care

June 2014

ContinuLink changed my business.

Pros

I was operating at a loss, and within six months, ContinuLink turned it around for me. In fact, I have now doubled my revenue and have not had to add an additional back office staff person to manage the growth. ContinuLink is the only software in the industry that understands all my business lines. Medicare is easy. Medicaid waiver and staffing were my biggest needs. Before changing to ContinuLink we tried to use every low-end product that has a great marketing company behind them and sells on price, but it almost bankrupted me. We went from writing off 300K a years to less than 10K since it takes all my units and billing rules off the waivers.

Cons

My staff pushed back at first on the strict rules in some areas but quickly understood the benefit. Unlike those low-ends, you cannot just make changes without accounting for them. This is the regulator part that no one should overlook these days.

Tanya from Interim Healthcare of San Diego

Great Software

Pros

User friendly. I've used many different medical software's.

Cons

The time it takes to do e-billing, going back and forth between invoice manager and file manager for every payer.

Jan from Olayvar/San Diego/Escondido

Easy to manuever through

Pros

Very easy to work with and understand most of the time.

Cons

Some of the glitches that take time to work out.

Cruz from Bwell Health Care

January 2015

All in one software including medicaid and staffing

I was operating at a loss, and within six months, ContinuLink turned it around for me. In fact, I now have doubled my revenue and have not had to add an additional back office staff person to manage the growth. ContinuLink is the only software in the industry that understands all my business lines. Medicare is easy. Medicaid waiver and staffing were my biggest needs. Before changing to ContinuLink we tried to use every low-end product that has a great marketing company behind them and sells on price, but it almost bankrupted me. We went from writing off 300K a years to less than 10K since it takes all my units and billing rules off the waivers. If you are ever thinking of doing anything other than Medicare, like Medicaid, staffing, or PD, then you need to look at this system. Don't get sold on the other companies' huge marketing budgets; there is a reason that this group has customers that bill more than 500M a year. They can help drive effiencies that you need to survive in home care today

Response from Complia Health

Replied March 2015

We appreciate your business and look forward to partnering with others companies that have similar business lines. Our goal is to handle all your business lines today and in the future. Medicare, Medicaid, Waiver, Private duty, Hospice and Staffing. .

October 2014

Heidi from The Homemakers Health Services

October 2014

Training and Set-up

Pros

It's web-based and can be used for our skilled department as well as private duty. The vendor has been very pleasant to deal with.

Cons

In our previous system, we had the ability to look at multiple staff member's schedules simultaneously and could drag client appointments from one person's schedule to another. We have lost this ability with Continulink and have to create/learn a completely new process for sc,heduling. In terms of the vendor, overall they have been fantastic to work with but our sense is that the company is very busy and turn around times on answering our questions/fixing problems has been inconsistent.

McKinley from Optimal Healthcare

Awesome

Pros

I use continulink everyday for my job. I like the easy access.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Jasmine from Assisting Hands

One app for all our needs

Pros

I love that we are able to access what we need to anywhere. Also, that we can easily communicate a clients needs with the caregivers.

Cons

There isn't really anything I can complain about. Once I learned the system, it was relatively easy to use.

March 2015

Lori from Nursing Solutions

March 2015

Finding Solutions with ContinuLink

Our home health agency was challenged with finding a software vendor which could accommodate Medicare as well as long term developmentally disabled Pediatric and adult clients. Continulink was a great choice for us, as it provides the clinical, operational and financial support we need on an on-going bases. The type of clients we serve requires us the ability to bill various payer and multiple types of services and ContinuLink allows us to set the parameters which easily meets our needs. They provided us excellent support during the training period which was the crux to our success. What we like best about the customer support is that all support communication is run through designated individual(s) who can monitor the needs of employees then escalate to support if indicated. That way admin is always aware of what's going on. Timeliness of handling support tickets can be improved upon, however, our support issues are minimal so it's not a major concern. ContinuLink is web-based, user friendly, affordable, and highly recommended.

January 2013

Mary from Sonrisas Therapies

January 2013

Excellent product for adult home health agencies that provide therapy and nursing. For Pediatric only agencies, you will be heavily persuaded to sign up with them promising how great their product translates to you. After I signed a contract I found out they have no clients that are pediatric only. The minute you are not satisfied they will ignore your calls and cover their bases by the contract. No backing out what so ever and then you owe thousands more for training you were told would be covered. Legally they are covered, so no legal action can take place on your end as a consumer.

Response from Meredith

Replied February 2013

ContinuLink strives to meet the needs of all of our customers, and understands that each organization has unique business needs and mixes. As such, our sales team as a practice will run scenarios of business mixes to demonstrate the full functionality of our system to prospective customers during the sales process. As with any new system implementation there will be the need to modify existing business processes and Customer's must be willing and prepared to embrace change, especially if it improves efficiency and productivity; to obtain these benefits, the Customer must be prepared to be trained according to our time tested curriculum and best practices. We sincerely tried to meet this customers every request as we do with all of our customers; We never want to lose a customer, especially one that views our software as excellent in the home health space. However, training is an integral part of a system implementaton process and there must be a customer commitment to participate in the training without rescheduling, missing and canceling virtually every training session we tried to deliver and yet expect to know how to operate a sophisticated system.

Tonya from Optimal Healthcare

Great Job

Pros

What I like most is that Continulink is a easy software. I can find my client and caregivers so easy.

Cons

There was nothing I disliked abut the software.

mark from healthcare at home, llc

review of continulink

i don't have confidence in the integrity of the reports. the system is not user friendly. there are too many reports, many of which over lap each other. IT is similar to a restaurant having too many things on their menu -- they end up not getting any of the right

Pros

cloud based. it does accommodate three businesses: healthcare; unskilled care; staffing. the point of care system is fairly easy to use. the system does not go down often.

Tauri from Together Homecare Greenwood

More glitches than any other system I have ever used.

Absolutely awful. I beg my boss to get rid of this software almost every day.

Pros

A lot of features that are super helpful if they actually work.

Cons

SO. MANY. GLITCHES. deletes info from care plans constantly. Seems like we are always finding missing information and content that was already placed in the plans of care. (if not more than once)

Lisa from Interim health care

ContinuLink Review

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from continue link is very helpful and kind

Cons

The slowness of computer and changing in dx

Jordan from Oakmark Partners

June 2014

ContinuLink, an overall great software system!

Pros

Many of our clients use ContinuLink and rave about this easy to use software. The complex billing techniques for multitudes of services are made simple with this one product. The ContinuLink technology has helped our clients understand the best ways to maximize and improve their businesses.

Cons

So far, our clients have said only positive things about this technology. Also, as a web-based program, it has made it incredibly easy to review their books and financials.

Ann from Retail

Reports are not accurate, they are never sorted correctly, and we receive errors running them constantly

very frustrating to work in this software

Pros

Continulink is easy to learn, user friendly, and when the reports don't get an error they're pretty fast to run and you can open them up in Excel so that's good.

Cons

reports are not accurate, not sorted, get errors constantly the sorting features are not good in reports, screens, business locations, side menus are not sorted don't have the option to add or change reports data is gone and you can't run all reports on historical data

September 2015

Frank from Home Health United

September 2015

ContinuLink system is powerful

We had the painful experience of being stuck in a contract for several years with a software company that had very basic functionality, rarely came out with new features and really just didn't have the resources to meet our needs as a growing company. Once the contract ended we evaluated half a dozen software companies and ultimately chose to go with ContinuLink. The ContinuLink system is incredibly powerful and has features no one else offers. ContinuLink also launches new features or enhancements weekly so we always have the latest and greatest technology. They have also been easy to work with and very responsive to our needs and requests.

August 2014

Nancy from Well Healthcare

August 2014

ContinuLink solved our issues

Pros

They understand all of my business needs. As they say in the sales process, it's not all the software; you must be willing to change your processes. We grew our business 34% in the last year and did not add a back office person. Talk about ROI.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like. They are some of the most impressive people in the industry.

Bob from Together Healthcare Management LLC

ContinuLink for Medicaid Focused Agency

Have been assisting a start up provider with implementation of the ContinuLink agency management software. Was chosen because of the versatile payer integration tools especially the real time Medicaid eligibility process and electronic claims submission and batch cash posting capabilities. Getting ready for full move to ContinuLink's tablet based POC platform (at no additional fee) for a paperless workflow. The company assisted with all support and training in a ramped up 6 week process from start to finish. We have been impressed and are looking to use ContinuLink for new clients in Texas, North Carolina and Michigan.

June 2015

Samantha from Angels Health Care

June 2015

Comprehensive system that is affordable.

As a smaller agency adopting an EMR and point-of-care system for the first time, our primary concern was choosing a software vendor that offered a comprehensive system that was also affordable and didn't require a huge sum of money up-front. We found that combination with ContinuLink. Our implementation went smoothly and the software has helped us to significantly improve our staff productivity as well as our overall profitability through the efficiencies we have realized. We're very happy and confident we make the right choice with ContinuLink.

Good program

Managing homecare patients had been easy

Pros

The program is very easy to use and is somewhat self explanatory.

Cons

Needs more functionality and features. Not enough report generating abilities.

Rob from Together

ContinuLink Implementation

Pros

We are just completing the ContinuLink implementation for our agency. The revenue cycle management and authorization tracking with real-time payer verification is wonderful.

Cons

A bit of initial training was necessary. We did get over the learning curve fairly quickly.

Justin from Team Select Private Duty

Schedule Friendly LTC Medicaid Software

ContinuLink was a user-friendly, schedule centric software system. ContinuLink has wonderful features, including the backend support crucial to an agency's success, especially in the areas of billing and authorization. It is an easy system to train new users on and was received well within our organization.

Pros

Scheduler Friendly Great backend tools for billing and authorization

December 2014

Bill from Precision Nursing

December 2014

Complete home care software system

Continulink helps us manage an agency that has a mix of Medicaid, Medicare, and Private Duty services. It works well for a growing agency that is looking to expand the types of services it offers. The portals for physicians and also family/patient are great features. Not only do they help us save time, they help us market our agency. We recommend the system.

shelly from Acute Nursing Care Llc

Horrible

We trialed this in 2015 and could not get it off the ground. The trainers were rude and was not helpful. If felt very old like I took a step back into the 90's with double and triple entering items that typically carry over on software today.

Cons

Hard to use, poor training support, too many chiefs and not indians. We had more welcome calls and introductions to managers than we ever had training.

Jim from Best Home Care

June 2012

ContinuLink has changed my business. ContinuLink's ability to bill all state and federal programs in one system is what we have needed for years. I finally found a software company that can handle not only my Medicare, but also my 14 different Medicaid waiver programs. Wow, nice job ContinuLink.

November 2014

John from Garrity Home Health

November 2014

I like it a lot

Pros

I like the Medicaid billing features for my location.

Cons

There's nothing I really don't like about the product, personnel, or services.

Sandy from Community Home Health Care

Clinical Edge

Pros

Instantaneous and not having to wait for system to sync.

Cons

Not user friendly, hard to navigate and lags when going from page to page