• Pros

• "First its very easy to use, second it make my work organize, and mos specially this made us a paperless office which is a great help for us a retail industry. Nice software it really do a great job"

• "Excellent customer service and great tracking features."

• "Very organized and simple layouts with all the information I need without printing reports."

• Cons

• "Our field staff are getting ready to use the software in the field since the survey has passed and we would like e-route sheets."

• "Can run slow at times but the support team is very responsive."

• "It was a bit difficult getting started and getting used to the processes but after having a couple trainings, we are good to go."

Browse FasterNotes Reviews

Fast and easy

Pros

I love how fast and easy this app makes tasks.

Cons

I like least that the format and layout is plain

Hannah from Guidance Home Health Care

Best Decision

Pros

Besides being the most effective product that we have found on the market, it is definitely a bang for your buck. This software replaces so many daily procedures that were an absolute waste of time looking back. I now understand that we are saving money vs spending. In addition to that, their customer service is spot on, and the staff is pleasant, which is rare (unfortunately, we are accustomed to robots or robot-like customer service). The product is just a walk in the park in terms of ease of use. It also seems that my staff is much happier now. A lot of pressure has been relieved, and a bigger sense of understanding has been instilled.

Cons

I personally cannot give a valid answer to this. We have not came across problems yet. We would not have chosen this product and vendor if we saw any negatives or red flags. If something comes up, I will definitely update my review.

Marsha from Assurance Homecare LLC

Do Your Research Before Getting This SW

This sw is rudimentary at best. It has limited features when compared to other products and it is evident that the developer's knowledge of CMS requirements are very limited. A good example is trying to figure out what information to provide them for facility identification, we had to call another sw provider because Fasternotes tech support didn't know what information we should provide them. The sw has a way of hanging up or becoming unresponsive with continued use even in a very strong internet environment. This makes doing an OASIS a nightmare. Regarding tech support, there appears to be only one individual who does this job and there are days when they have meetings so if you are in a bind and need someone you have to wait until they are done with their meetings. Also please note that in the contract, there is a limit to the number of technical support calls you can make, otherwise they will want you to start paying for additional tech support. You are unable to document notes at the point of service with this sw as it can only be accessed via the internet so clinicians will have to the notes on paper and then transfer to the sw which is really double duty. Many of our clinicians note that the sw is not initiative and the features are extremely limited.

Pros

The contract is flexible and you are not tied into a 1-2 year long contract

Response from Cherise

Replied November 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are so sorry that your experience with FasterNotes was less than satisfying. Limited Features: Unfortunately, the free trial account you signed up for gave you usage of the software, free of charge, until you received Medicare billing privileges. This was part of a promotion from January 2016 which limited features based on the basic needs of a pre-survey agency. Agencies that signed up to this account type always had the option of upgrading to a paid account if they wanted the full suite of features FasterNotes offers. The terms of the free trial account type are discussed in depth at demo and clearly indicated in the service agreement. Agency Identifying Information: As part of basic account set up procedures with any software, customers are responsible for entering the correct identifying information in their company settings to ensure the successful transmission of claims, OASIS export files and HH-CAHPS data. It is out of the FasterNotes support scope of practice to make judgment determinations regarding the purpose of label-less identification numbers, as they often vary from state to state and intermediary to intermediary. Limited Support Instances: Just like in any other SAAS company, free trials have limited support availability. Free trial account users are limited to one full training session for all office staff, one full training session for all field staff, both of which are recorded and sent to the customer, and up to 20 follow up support sessions. Paid account types have access to unlimited phone and email support. At FasterNotes we do our best to accommodate to all customers and place great emphasis on providing an exceptional customer service experience.

August 2016

Torrie from Bellmont Home Health Care Services

August 2016

Best software for our business

Fasternotes has been so great for our business. We've improved all of our in office processes and are finally organized and know exactly what's going on at all times.

Pros

The authorizations tracking page is the best thing ever. The program automatically creates authorization records for us so we don't forget about any patient. This has been the easiest tool for us since Illinois has switched to the new Medicare Prior Authorization program. Fasternotes does most of the job for us.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints at this time. The software has worked great for us and the customer support staff is incredible.

Tara from Loved One Home Health

Different in a good way!

I am really impressed with the layout, functionality, and performance of Fasternotes. I really liked the software from the first demo because it was so different from all of the other software companies I demoed. First, think I noticed was a lack of clutter. The pages display everything you need to see for a quick look and don't overwhelm you. Very simple sorting in the patient list, claims page, orders, etc. makes it extremely easy to be efficient. You don't spend a lot of time searching for anything. Everything is right in front of you. The training was easy and helpful and I was able to easily get started afterward.

Pros

Easy processes and very simple and self-explanatory movement around the software. NOT cluttered!

Cons

I would have given a score of 10 out of 10 if Fasternotes had an internal messaging system. It doesn't cause that big of an issue, but it would be just that more convenient to be able to send out a message to field staff within the program.

Jonathan from Boadrwalk Corporation

Nice software!

Pros

Cons

I don't have any complain or negative comment with this software it is worth buying. I highly recommend it.

Myra from Loving Touch Home Health Care

Completely Automated HR

Pros

I was able to pick up additional tasks to help out in the office because my main job was HR and Fasternotes does all of the HR tracking for me. I'm able to help out some of my other coworkers with the intake because of the time I saved because of the HR features. Fasternotes makes it so easy to enter patients and check eligibility. After I save the patients information, I'm prompted automatically to the next step of the intake process. So easy. Why doesn't everyone do this?

Cons

There are a couple tasks that aren't fully automated yet but the support staff was able to offer simple solutions like just switching the order in which I complete a process so I can account for the program not doing everything for me automatically. I didn't notice any kind of increase in my time spent on tasks.

April 2016

Vincent from Royal Care Home Health, Inc.

Keeps me organized

Pros

The patient list, to do list, order tracking, and patient chart keep me thoroughly organized throughout the day. I can see exactly what I need to do for each task very clearly, every day. I don't have to search or open multiple windows and tabs just to find out something about a patient. All of the processes and tasks are clear and simple. We used to have Kinnser and it was a nightmare trying to figure out how to do the simplest things. Fasternotes is extremely user friendly.

Cons

Definitely looking forward to the new feature updates like the medication library and new mobile application. The updates I've seen so far are amazing so I'm excited for the others to finally come out.

March 2016

Laurie from Loving Touch Home Health Care, Inc.

Great for Monitoring the Progress of My Business

Pros

Fasternotes makes it extremely easy to monitor the progress of all of my companies tasks for all of my field staff and office staff. I am able to log in and see exactly how much work every employee has to complete for the day. The best part, I don't have to print a paper report to see what needs to be done. I can filter and sort all of my pages and get the information I need immediately. I don't even have to open up a second window or jump to another page to see the information.

Cons

The billing tracking and reconciliation could use some work. I've submitted suggestions for improvements and have actually seen some of those suggestions implemented. Fasternotes is very quick with solutions and updates for us. We're looking forward to the new updates.

Jon from Wodify

Health practice management

Pros

It basics a full software suite of billing, eligibility, payroll, auth mgmt, scheduling, and hr tools in one software made for the health practice world. Give it a look over as it has the more software esque approach of a MBO.

Cons

I think the ui can be much nicer, it's getting there but can be a lot nicer

Gizelle from Assurance Homecare LLC

This software product is extremely rudimentary.

Learning what to avoid in our next sw system and how to choose a good system going forward.

Pros

I can not find a Pro for this sw. Our clinical staff scream constantly when using this sw. Seriously! Their comments are not fit for this post.

Cons

It freezes up all the time and the clinicians have to start over multiple times because they lose their notes and there is no way to retrieve them. It has features that makes no sense, for example, if a clinical creates a note and chooses the incorrect note type- SOC instead of SN visit, they have to delete the completed notes and start all over. There is no flow to the sw workflow, you have to click out of every page to get to another page in the sw. There is only one individual who does technical support and she is only available at certain times. When they have a meeting, there is no one there to help. The SW stopped working for a whole day while we were having our survey and the response was that there was nothing they can do about it. They are on PST, so if you are on the east coast it can be a nightmare when there are technical issue. You will call the only technical person available to report issues and your complaints are constantly dismissed, even when you have the clinical staff emailing them to tell them that the sw is a nightmare. In all honesty, I would never recommend this sw! Please avoid it if you can. It is not worth the complaints of your staff.

April 2016

Lauren from Royal Care Home Health, Inc.

Love the Order Tracking

Pros

The order tracking page is my favorite page of Fasternotes. They've thought about absolutely everything! They have built in cover sheets for each physician order package with the options to fax, email, print, or download. Most of our physician's prefer fax and in 10 seconds I can fax all of the orders pending signatures. If I need to mail, I can print the order package and the cover sheet has fold lines and the address labels that fit perfectly into a 2 window envelope. All I have to do is stamp and drop it in the mailbox. Sending orders takes about 10 minutes a day for me now.

Cons

I'd like a better internal communication system so I can send messages to field staff more efficiently. I'm looking forward to the new chat system with all the bells and whistles.

Analise from Dynasty Home Health Care Agency

Easy for office and clinicians to use

Pros

Very easy for office staff and clinicians to use the software. The previous software we had was very difficult for the field staff to use. They like fasternotes much more because the program will automatically add the documents they need to complete when they enter their visit details. This makes it very easy for them because they can just go to their To Do List when they need to finish pending work.

Cons

Would like automatic notifications for the field staff to let them know when their credentials are expired or are about to expire.

August 2014

Peter from Therapeutic Touch, Inc.

August 2014

Intuitive Home Health software with everything you need.

Pros

Navigating the program is self-explanatory and very intuitive. I have worked on many other systems, and it seems that FasterNotes is the most user-friendly. I love their customer support. My staff calls and chats with them any time of day or night. They are very helpful and train us in the process of any questions. If we have any questions, their help page has many how to videos on every process.

Cons

Setting up our eligibility check took about a month to implement. There is no one to call on weekends on the phone. You can only reach customer support by chat. We work most weekends, and it would be a nice addition that would help us out.

Allison from Covenant Home Health

August 2014

Actually made by home health care people

Pros

This is the first home health care software I've used that's actually designed by people who work in home health care, and you can really tell! The previous software I used was like a makeshift QuickBooks, and a lot of the features didn't really fit with or work for home health issues. With FasterNotes' design, we never have to print or hunt through reports to find important patient information, which saves my HHA a ton of time. The product really works well with both Medicare and private insurance, too, and it's logically formatted for these. Plus, the HHA I work at is large, and you don't have to pay more money for more users, so I like that we're not penalized for growing as an agency. The staffing features also make the staffer's job much more streamlined.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. We should have switched sooner.

Meghan from Good Family Home Health

Helpful Home Health Software

Pros

This is solid Home Health software. It has everything an agency might need. The tabs (which have sub-tabs) are: Productivity, which has a super helpful 'To-Do' list, Patients, where all of the information on patients and their schedules can be found, Network, where an agency can find list of workers, insurance companies and more, Financial, where it is easy to invoice and keep track of payments, Documents, for all the various forms you will need and use, Admin, which helps a company customize the software to their needs, Reports, for reports and Help, for (you guessed it) help. All of these functions come in handy for our agency.

Cons

I guess i wish it was a bit more customize-able, for things like background, color, font size, but other than that , it is really quite helpful software.

August 2014

Ani from Metropolitan Healthcare, Inc.

August 2014

Easy even for people who aren't good with computers

Pros

I switched my agency to this program after years with Synergy. Although I'm very computer savvy, my clinical and field staff are not, and I was very nervous about switching to a point of care system. I was very happy with the process. They provide a three-day training session, but the training was done in two days. The third day was for the people who needed extra help. They also helped set up our company, including some data conversion. Overall, the transition was very smooth, and my staff was well trained at the end. There are also lots of help videos, and customer support is really great because they really know what they're talking about.

Cons

We had to wait 4 weeks for a scheduled in-office training. We were hoping to have it sooner. It worked out well because it helped with the transition from Synergy and allowed us to have most of our nurses at the training, but we wanted to start using it faster.

Mathew from Shine Home Care

Great features

We really love using Fasternotes. It has kept us up to date on absolutely everything including documentation and following up on field staff completion of documentation.

Pros

To Do List, Order Tracking, and Authorizations page are some of my favorite features within the program. These features keep us very organized and on top of our time sensitive documentation and tracking.

Cons

No complaints so far. We've been using the program for 6 months.

Celeste from Joyful Home Care

Diamond in the rough

Pros

From the first time we saw FasterNotes, we knew it would make all of our jobs easier. Our office was looking for new software to switch to and demoed quite a few others, out of all of our demos, FasterNotes just made the most sense. The staff at Fasternotes takes the time to explain every detail to you about home health, and how fasternotes will make every process simpler. They are beyond helpful.

Cons

We love everything about our new home health software so far. FasterNotes leaves nothing to dislike! Seriously, they are even currently working on adding a feature for us specifically.

Tina from White Hall Home Health

Simple Software to Use

Fasternotes is a very simple software to use for all of our office processes. We really like the prompted intake process, to do list, and order tracking. Our biller is very fond of the simple EDI downloads for all of our insurances. The program is very transparent so we can see exactly what needs to be done next. The patient list outlines all of our major milestones throughout the episode and that is very easy to filter and sort to narrow down tasks that are still incomplete.

Pros

Very happy with the features provided and the easy organization of all of our completed, pending, and incomplete tasks.

Cons

There is no offline version that our field staff would really benefit from.

January 2016

Eddie from Quality Home Health Care, Inc. - Rochester

January 2016

Fantastic Home Health Software

FasterNotes simplified and accelerated our day to day needs for billing, staffing and tracking. Even the most old school, least tech-savvy members of our staff were able to understand and use it, even though we still need to show Helen how to open it (just double click on the logo on your desktop, Helen, Haha). Seriously though, this system keeps all of us on the same page, and helps us keep our in-office communication flowing smoothly. I sometimes wish it had a more colorful background or maybe a built-in screensaver, but that is just a superficial/entertainment personal desire. As far as functionality, our office hasn't really found anything to complain about, i will update my review if i find problems or something buggy later, but so far, so good. For Home Health providers and companies, this product has the most features, is the easiest to use and provides the user with flexible options and helpful support. Look at similar products, check out their features, pricing and ease of use, we did, and FasterNotes met our every need. Check out the demo, talk to the company if you have any questions, they are helpful and knowledgeable. Compare it to other programs as we did, because it's best to make an informed decision, but we have no regrets about choosing FasterNotes over others.

June 2016

Sharon from Canyon Park Home Health, Inc.

June 2016

Organized all of our office tasks

Pros

The tools in this software have organized our office tasks so we don't have to keep separate spreadsheets or anything to track what we've done and what we still have to do. Our QA can work from home and is able to follow up on all of the field staff and their documentation from the to do list and communicates with the field staff from the documents correction request. Saves everyone a lot of time.

Cons

We don't have some automated features that would make our use of the software even easier like the eligibility auto checks and we still have to use some manual processes for our medication reconciliation. We've been assured these features are coming this year.

Albert from New Life Healthcare

Great Features, A Little Tough To Use

I like all of the features provided by this software. Organizes everything for us and the pages are all workable lists. I don't have to print off many reports to understand when documents haven't been submitted or when billing needs to be done. I can go to each page and check pretty easily. It did take some getting used to as it's nothing like the software we used to have in the office. I like how everything is laid out and it's very easy to see all of the information I need. also really like the dashboard feature because I can access when I want to and it doesn't clog up my screen when I need to use the program to work. Our other software would pop up all of the dashboard items and I would have to close out of them every time I logged in just to be able to see the navigation panels.

Pros

Cons

Was had to use at first.

Harry from Heavenly Care Home Health

Tracking made easy

Pros

The trackable pages are easily the best feature of Fasternotes. So easy for us to track our orders and documents by using the order tracking page or the to do list. We started using the authorizations page and Fasternotes automatically creates tracking records for us. All we have to do is mark when we've completed the authorization steps. Very easy and very user friendly for all of our office staff. Our field staff also like that the program will automatically attach the required documentation when they add their visits making it really easy for them to know which documents to complete.

Cons

No offline feature for the field staff when they're in the patient's home. Other than that, the program has been really great for the agency's organization.

September 2014

Julia from JNR Home Health Care, Inc.

Helps with compliance

Pros

I like the details they throw in to keep us compliant. I really like the 485 format because it's easy to read, and I like that most of the 485 prefills from the OASIS. They have a lot of details that make things easier and keep you on top of Medicare rules.

Cons

They update every couple of weeks, so there's always something new. It's a good thing because there's always new stuff, but when big processes change, you have to get used to it. There are plenty of videos, and usually a customer service person calls to make an appointment to explain any big updates. I guess it's a give and take because you always get a better version.

Justine from Great Lakes Home Health

Happy with the software

I have been happy with Fasternotes and the features available. The program makes it very easy to keep our documentation organized and very easy to see everything that needs to be QAed.

Pros

It is very easy to see all of the documents that need to be QAed in the system and everything that is pending corrections for the field staff.

Cons

Needs a mobile app for the field staff.

Nora from Favorite Nurses Home Health Care Agency

August 2014

Best company for a new agency!

Pros

We signed up to FasterNotes right before our Joint Commission survey and used it free until we billed our 10th patient. In the meantime, they provided a lot of customer support, not just for the software, but they also provided advice in home health and how to set up processes internally. When we got our provider number, they emailed us full instructions on what to do to set it up, like where to sign up to receive ERAs, how to get our HH CAHPS passwords, and stuff like that. They even recommended some billers because we were not comfortable submitting billing ourselves at the beginning. It was like having a consultant on call. They are really helpful all the time and go above and beyond to help in every way!

Cons

I love FasterNotes. I haven't had any problems, and all our staff members agree.

Chelle from Nurses On-Call

I Like the Automated Processes

After using Fasternotes for 6 months I really appreciate how everything flows together and things like patient status, claims, and authorization records automatically generate in the program. If I create a hold for a patient, I can automatically generate an order and the patient will change to the hold status as soon as I save. It helps because otherwise, I would have to make sure to do all of those steps myself and that can be easily missed or forgotten when dealing with a lot of patients. I did have some trouble getting used to how everything worked but the support staff was so helpful and patient with me.

Pros

Automated processes are extremely helpful and efficient.

Cons

Can be frustrating at the beginning.

Michael from Shoreline Home Care

Makes Us More Efficient

By using Fasternotes, we have become exponentially more efficient in office by being able to easily and quickly view the status of pending documents and everything that needs to be completed. Our field staff are submitting documentation faster and documentation has become more clinically consistent.

Pros

Great document tracking system. Tracking orders and insurance authorizations are extremely easy as well. Great all around features in the program.

Cons

Would like to have a user type for clients to log in.

Meryl from Friendly Care Home Health

Fasternotes Review

Very helpful support staff especially for users that don't have an easy time using computers.

Pros

I am a field nurse and the agency I work for uses Fasternotes. I am not familiar with newer computer programs and it takes me a lot of practice to understand how to use new technology. I had a hard time understanding how to document my notes and was finding myself getting frustrated. So I called the support line and they did a whole training with just me and logged into my computer and walked me through each step. They were very patient and helpful. I had to called back a few times, but now I understand how I am supposed to do it. Brittany spent a lot of time helping me and was very patient. Not a lot of customer service is like that anymore and I really appreciate her taking the time to help me understand at my own pace.

Cons

Took me time to understand the program and how it works. It was very slow to get going and I was behind in my documenting for some time. I am caught up now thanks to the support help from Fasternotes, but it was frustrating for me the first few weeks.

Brian from Patient First Health Care Solutions

Great software, great price

Fasternotes has everything we need to keep our company running smoothly and efficiently. Very easy to use for all of our office and field staff.

Pros

Great features like the To Do List and the authorization tracking feature really automates processes for us.

Cons

Would like to see a mobile application with a scheduling feature for the field staff to use in the field.

Sidra from Haven Home Health Agency

Very Helpful!

Track everything from ONE program. Made life 10 times easier for our office staff.

Pros

Fasternotes is very helpful to our agency because it keeps track of EVERYTHING. We would normally track authorizations in one spreadsheet, payroll visit/documentation completion in another, and credentials in a completely separate program because out previous software did not do this for us. With Fasternotes, we got rid of the spreadsheet and the credential tracking program and we are loving it! Very convenient for us to have everything in one place.

Cons

Our field staff would like a better option for completing documentation at the patient's home. Maybe an offline version because some patient's homes don't allow for high speed internet.

Marcy from Superior Home Health Care, Inc.

Very helpful support staff

Our company signed up to Fasternotes a year ago and it took us some time to move everything over and sever ties with our old software. We had a survey last week and Fasternotes was extremely helpful during this time. They supplied us with the reports we needed and even helped us restore documents we thought we had lost. We passed our survey and are very thankful for the help provided from the support staff at Fasternotes.

Pros

Great support staff and JCAHO really liked the documentation sets provided from the software. It was very easy for us to print off anything they needed to see.

October 2014

Vera from Star Home Health

October 2014

Set in my ways with FasterNotes!

Pros

I have been in home health for a long time, and I was nervous to see software that looked so different than my previous software systems. It's much simpler, with fewer tabs, which I wasn't used to, and I was afraid it couldn't do as much. However, in fact, it does much more! It has many action buttons that are grouped together and do all the same functions as the other software out there, but they're much easier to navigate and use in FasterNotes. I'm glad my agency made the switch!

Cons

What I didn't like at first was that it looked so different from the main two software systems I had used before. Now, I really appreciate the innovation and the sleekness. There's a reason for everything in this system.

November 2015

Leah from Therapeutic Touch

November 2015

Love the Latest Upgrade

Pros

We have been using FasterNotes for a while now, and normally I don't write reviews, But they have come up with some great releases and I wanted to do right by them and write a review. Some of the new features have helped my time management significantly. These auto reminders have saved us from survey deficiencies.

Cons

They have weak financial analytics. I'm not able to export or Integrate with Quickbooks. I have been told that it will be developed but yet to see it.

Yvonne from Royal Care Home Health

Great for QA's

Pros

I was hesitant to use the program because I was so used to our previous software and didn't know why we needed to change. After using Fasternotes, it has definitely grown on me. They have tools and features I've never used before and it makes my job a breeze. Everything is very clear although it did take a little time to get used to. I really enjoy the simplicity and it doesn't always hurt to make changes.

Cons

The functionality isn't exactly what I'm used to but any time I make a suggestion to Fasternotes support, I see my suggestion in the program in about a week or 2.

Amar from Hope home Care and Hospice

Great Intake Process

I've used many other home health programs in the past and none have a simple intake process like Fasternotes. It actually prompts you onto the next step of the intake process. I never have to leave patient list to admit a patient. A simple pleasure, but one that I have not experienced with other programs. The program is packed with extremely simple processes to complete tasks. It's very easy to see anything that has not been done as you can filter all of the pages to make a working report instead of having to generate a PDF or excel to find out what you need to do. Very happy with the ease of use.

Pros

Easy to use, workable reports/lists, automated HR, automated staffing.

Cons

No push notifications for staffing, only email.

Tara from Covenant Home Health

Increased Efficiency

Pros

The customer service is great. FasterNotes is one of the few home health software products that actually sets up the software in-person and tailors it to your HHA's needs. They spent the first two days of implementation setting the program up for our large HHA, and the third day was just spent for any review or random questions we had. Even after the implementation, we called a couple times with a question or two, and the customer service rep was so helpful and spent as much time with us on the phone as we needed.

Cons

I have no complaints yet, and we've been with them for a couple of months!

Richard from Cititel Technologies Incorporated

Industry: Public Safety

feels so organized all the time!!!

Pros

I really feel so organized everytime Im using this app. the support and customer service are very dynamic, which makes any transactions smooth and consistent

Cons

I highly recommend this app that I don't see any cons with it. Fact that it has online and phone support makes it way way better.

March 2015

Hogan from Carritas Home Health Care, Inc.

March 2015

Keeps You Compliant

Pros

Our most recent survey was the easiest one I've ever been through with FasterNotes' help. FasterNotes' functionalist exceeded my expectations in regards to clinical documentation and compliance.

Cons

FasterNotes is open to updating the software with suggestions you might have, so all of my concerns have been addressed with tweaks to the software.

George from Caregivers Home Health Care

August 2014

Transition was not an issue

Pros

They trained us for three days in the office. When they left, everyone (except a couple of therapists and nurses) knew exactly how to work on it. Most of our current information was transferred over during the training process, so the transition wasn't as bad as we expected. The day after the training, the office worked as usual. A few people had some questions, but there are a lot of help videos, and they leave a manual at the office.

Cons

They have all the bases covered. We switched over from Axxess because it had a lot of bugs, and the customer service was not great, so it's been very refreshing with FasterNotes. The software is sturdy, it has a lot of features, and the customer service is great. We really don't have anything bad to say.

Frances from Regional Home Health, Inc.

Good Solution for Office Staff

We signed up for Fasternotes because of how different it is from other options. It did take us a little time to get used to but, the office staff is really liking the features provided. Specifically, the workable list pages are great like the To Do List, Patient List, and Order tracking page. They are able to filter and sort for specific information they need to know and they don't have to generate a report which is great. Personally, I like being able to log in and go to the To Do List or Billing pages and see everything pending so I can follow up with my office staff.

Pros

Great workable list format keeps us organized and aware of every pending item.

Cons

No internal messaging.

Todd from Royal Care Home Health

Very Easy QA Tools

Pros

I really enjoy the QA correction request chat system inside of each document. It allows you to discuss directly with the field clinician about any issues with that specific document. You can tag specific questions that creates a link directly to that question in the form that needs to be corrected. It's a really easy system to get corrections reported and completed.

Cons

I would like a a separate communication chat that can be used outside of a document to communicate other things with the field clinicians.

Kenneth from Medical Supply

Industry: Public Safety

Go Paperless With FasterNotes!

Pros

FasterNotes has been amazing for our organization by creating a paperless ecosystem between our field and office staff. In this industry you will find that there tends to be a disconnect between the field and office staff, FasterNotes is the perfect solution for this!

Cons

It takes a bit of time to get all of your staff to start using FasterNotes in unison to begin the shift away from your current system. However, once you do, you will be glad you did!

Angelia from Ultra Home Health, Inc.

Good program for home health

Pros

Organized pages make it easy to track missing documents or pending tasks. Settings to assure field staff complete required documentation for visits.

Cons

Missing a messaging feature inside the program to talk to field staff regarding important updates for their patients.

Chris from Loving Touch Home Health Care

Saves so much time

Pros

So easy to use. Every process is simple and self explanatory. The order tracking and to do list features save me so much time throughout the day. I don't have to go searching around for anything. I can access everything from one page.

Cons

The ability to print my filtered data from the different pages in the software to have a report copy would be useful but the support staff submitted my feature request and are building out this feature for me which is something I've never experienced from any other software.

Thomas from Priority Care Home Health

Great Home Health Tool

Fasternotes is a great home health tool because it keeps us very organized in the office and the processes are based on real live home health processes. We weren't sure what that meant in the training/demos but after using the program for a while, the order in which things are done in the program follow the exact processes of how things are done in home health. It feels very intuitive and you can naturally go to the next step of something without jumping around the program.

Pros

Very clean look, not cluttered and overwhelming.

Cons

Internal messaging is something we would like to see created for the software.

Henry from Prohealth Home Healthcare

Very Happy with FasterNotes

Pros

I really like the ease of use. You see everything you need on one screen. We don't have to dig around in every chart to know whats going on. The best part is that it shows you all the pieces that are missing, and you can work right from the same screen without having to keep switching around multiple areas of the software.

Cons

We are coming from Synergy, which is not an online software. The advantage to that is that we didn't have to rely on internet speed, and also FasterNotes keeps logging me off if I don't use it for a while. When I called them, they said it was because of security. If we don't use it for a while, it will automatically log me out.

Cecelia from Bowman Family Healthcare Services

Good for our small business

Fasternotes has worked out really well for our small family business. The program keeps track of everything for us and we just have to keep up with it which is very easy. It did take me some time to understand how to use the program. I'm not very computer literate so it was hard to get used to a new program after using the same one for 10 years. All in all, I think we are all impressed with the level of organization the program provides.

Pros

Keeps us organized and on top of all our work.

Cons

Was hard to me to use at first. Still have trouble here and there but I understand the basics.

Mora from Forest Creek Home Health, Inc.

Great customer service

Great customer service. Received 2 training sessions and were able to fully get started with the program. Very easy to use program.

Pros

Very easy to use and the customer service is great.

Cons

Would like a more comprehensive billing page for remittances.