HHAeXchange Software Reviews

HHAeXchange Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Another great aspect of this software is the customer support. Most issues reported are usually resolved on the first call."
  • icon"The software is very reliable and always seems to be on the cutting edge of the industry. It is very easy to use and navigate."
  • icon"I like all the reports that can be created. The payroll tab is excellent."
  • icon"Customer service is horrible, billing is horrible, the platform is horrible all together. I would never recommend this software ever."
  • icon"Support turn around time is bad. Getting answers when a ticket is created after it's been escalated to a higher tier is BAD."
  • icon"I only have complaints w/ MLTCs that are using HHAeX platform and are still lost using it."

All HHAeXchange Reviews

Jenifer

HHA Exchange makes life so easy for my daily work life

My overall experience has been great. This software has made my work so much more easier that I can now focus on other duties oppose to being on a computer all day. Our other software took up so much of my time I could not catch up on my other work duties, But HHA Exchange has made it a lot easier to get to my other work duties in a timely manner.

Pros

HHA exchange is one of the best software's for the home care industry. I cant easily print reports with the click of one button and add multiple employees at one time apposed to individually printing reports.

Cons

There is no cons this is the most efficient software to date

Carol

Industry: Mental Health Care

Our experience with HHAeXchange

It was a very bad experience at first with the Aggregator for PA to Sandata and we don't have good experience with getting any of our emails to customer service answered or fixed. It takes months to get a response after sending multiple follow up messages. When the system works, it is great and helps with all of our needs

Pros

The scheduling, the mobile app, and the billing/payments

Cons

The customer service and communication - it takes forever to receive an answer and my experience with the chat feature wasn't a positive experience

Reasons for choosing HHAeXchange

A referral from an employee of the company and cost compared to Sandata. We have ODP, OLTL, private pay etc - so we can't use the free software

Wasn't ready for EVV tracking

Crystal

November 2022

Waste of Money

They locked me into a contract and when I realized I didn't need it, would not release me from it. They claimed I can't be released for convenience, but I signed up for convenience I never received.

Pros

Nothing at all. The amount of work needed was too great.

Cons

I had to do twice the work needed for the free sites and had to pay for it.

Reasons for choosing HHAeXchange

Claimed ease of use and that's what I was seeking

Alvin

My HHA Experience

Excellent and the best i have work with so far.

Pros

Ease of work and the accuracy of the software.

Cons

Sometimes it gets frozen and makes it difficult to navigate.

Reasons for choosing HHAeXchange

It seems like it responded to my agency needs very well.

Reasons for switching to HHAeXchange

Price and ease of work. It captures everything you need to make your work easy.

Popular Home Care Software

Good

Pros

Easy to use. Lots of options to customize according to your need. Very popular in home care and managed long term care industry.

Cons

Customer support needs to be much better.

Reasons for switching to HHAeXchange

User interface, limited options, poor customer service.

April

March 2022

Great Software for non-skilled services.

The greatest benefit to this system is the ease of use for our Aides.

Pros

The ease of use for our Aides is phenomenal! We transitioned them to HHA from a far more complicated system of charting. Transferring and training them to this system was very easy. One training session and they were able to effectively use it. It is so easy now for them to clock in and out, AND to complete their charting!

Cons

It is not the best system for Skilled Nursing. The system does not contain a MAR. So documentation of all medications would have to be done on paper, which is old school and redundant. We would have used this software for skilled nursing IF this feature was there.

Reasons for switching to HHAeXchange

I am told we made the switch for the ease of billing, which I personally do not do.

Dara

HHA is okay

Pros

I like the navigating the website is pretty straight forward. You can easily search caregiver and consumer profiles and run reports

Cons

HHA goes down on a regular basis. We have a lot of issues with the app when caregivers are trying to clock in

Corporate mandated

Brittany

Hha review

Overall we have been happy with the software

Pros

The ease of the software and ever changing features

Cons

Customer Service can be useless at times or take forever

Friendly staff, price, options

Reasons for switching to HHAeXchange

I was unhappy with the inability to customize my system

nerian

Meet & Greet HHA

For the most part is a good software

Pros

I like that you have the ability to see the calendar fir both the consumer and caregiver and their location. There are multiple reports.

Cons

That sometimes is too slow and it crashes constantly

Reasons for switching to HHAeXchange

My company made that decision

Shannon

April 2022

HHA for Waiver Clients

I have had wonderful experiences with their EDI team and with their tech support people. I had gotten to know a few of them on a first name basis during our implementation and they were wonderful to work with, they took the time to try to make me get it lol. They went above and beyond to assist us and it was greatly appreciated!!!!

Pros

We only use this for our waiver clients as it is required for billing the CHC Program in PA. I like that all the info is in one place and easy to access.

Cons

Nothing with the software itself was an issue for me.

Reasons for choosing HHAeXchange

it was required by our state

Linda

April 2022

Bugs and Fixes

Frustrating, and problematic. If all the software products talked to each other without so much manual entry into the system, that would be one thing, but they do not, I am proof, because we didn't bet paid for over 4 months the beginning of January 2021, and then again at the end of 2021 for 2 months again, and again now for 2 weeks trying to be compliant with the clock in and out and not having to manually verify in HHA, which is what they do not want you to do!

Pros

Well, actually nothing I 'liked', it's how it operates, so you adapt. It's not as easy as you think, and there are so many levels of things that have to be just right before things happen in HHA and some things aren't right even now after 2 years of using this platform. Plus, instead of just having Promise to look at and bill through, now we have to utilize 3 software programs to do this and most times they do not communicate with each other which causes problems in getting paid and other things, just like the clock in and out, that aren't coming from my clearcare to HHA and we've been working on this for over 2 weeks now, and still nothing is happening as it was designed.

Cons

Military time, getting used to that has cost me money, big time.

Reasons for choosing HHAeXchange

It seemed the least prohibitive, which proved to be an error, because we have had nothing but problems with either HHA or Clearcare not talking to each other, and we were warned in the beginning that there were bugs between the clearcare and HHA and they have not been fixed apparently because we are having so many problems doing what is required!

Reasons for switching to HHAeXchange

Because we were told we had to in order to get paid!

Bob

A necessary evil

We use it because we have to, since the MCOs adopted the payer version. Because of our size, we hoped to gain efficiencies. However, this has not been the case as we've added costly add-ons and work arounds for caregiver onboarding, caregiver messaging, reporting and data analytics.

Pros

Because the MCOs in Pennsylvania adopted it, we went with HHAeXchange.

Cons

Constantly having back out of screens or open multiple tabs in order to manage work flow. Reporting is subpar. We have to overlay costly analytics tools and software just to get the data we need out of the system to be formatted in a way that informs us of how our business is doing. The front end with onboarding employees is not effective causing us to pay for another solution as a work around. The messaging / caregiver chat feature is subpar and constantly times out. You cannot manage workflows in the system.

Reasons for choosing HHAeXchange

Because the MCOs adopted HHAeXchange.

Reasons for switching to HHAeXchange

Because the MCOs in PA adopted HHAeXchange and would be using it to communicate patient and authorization information.

Ethan

March 2022

Still needs a lot of work

Pros

I like the integration with the MCOs and the ease of contacting them through the system.

Cons

Many bugs, whether it has to do with overnight clock in issues, alternate shift issues, report issues, no matter what your issue, if you call customer support, you will get a ticket number and that will be the end of it. Never has a system issue been resolved, so I have stopped calling.

Reasons for switching to HHAeXchange

The state went to the MCOs and we figured it would be easier to use the software they wanted us to.

Christian

Our experience with HHAX have been very positive. HHAX surpasses all other HC software available.

Pros

HHAX's reporting and compliance functionalities would be what I would say I like the most about the software. Most reports are readily available and the software offers an option for customizable reports. HHAX also offers multiple methods of electronic visit verification (EVV) to curtail fraud, waste and abuse. Another great aspect of this software is the customer support. Most issues reported are usually resolved on the first call. If the customer support technician is unable to resolve the issue in the initial call; the technician will follow up and provide updates until resolution.

Cons

Although software updates are necessary, there have been instances where some reporting functionalities were removed when a new version is available.

The software is amazing and fits the needs of my agency. They are always ahead of the curve!

Ease of use, flexibility, good layout, can get what I need fast

Pros

The software is very reliable and always seems to be on the cutting edge of the industry. It is very easy to use and navigate. The layout is very simple to use as well.

Cons

The software could use some more bells and whistles (Reports for interrupted sleep for instance). The help desk needs to be more on top of things. I submit a ticket and if I don't follow up on it, I don't get a response. Calling the help desk as well is time consuming and I don't receive an answer immediately. Also, there are always additional charges for any fix we need - not all fixes deserve a charge. There is no room for negotiation on the charges as well.