All ShiftCare Reviews

Paula

Reviewed July 2023

It the pick of the lot

Easy to learn to use and teach staff.

PROS

I found it all very user friendly and easy to learn how to use. Customer support has been excellent.

CONS

I would have preferred if it had forms also so we could do service agreements in here.

Reason for choosing ShiftCare

Brevity was way too clunky - I did like that it has service agreements in it, but otherwise it was way harder to use then shiftcare.

Hi Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we really appreciate it! We pride ourselves on being easy to use and on our great customer support! Thanks again!

Replied August 2023

Melissa

Reviewed December 2023

Best decision we made!

After having headache after headache with our last software, I finally found Shiftcare and it was the answer to all of our problems! Shiftcare and it's team, were everything that we needed, from customer service excellence to software proficiency! Sometimes we all dread change but this was by far the best change we have had yet! Thank you to the team for making the transition smooth and effortless!

PROS

Shiftcare was by far, the best decision we made! It not only cut my costs to a fraction of the last company but the customer service is amazing and the software is seamless!

CONS

I really have no complaints, and any requests for features I would like, are being worked on by the team! They have been very attentive and understanding!

Reason for choosing ShiftCare

The price and customer service was better than competition.

Reasons for switching to ShiftCare

The other company had less than average customer service. The other company erroneously charged me plus required me to provide them with a card to charge monthly though never providing me with a detailed invoice ahead of time. They would provide one if I asked. The other company charged me per client which became very expensive and when I asked for a lower price, they gave a very small discount per client which did not amount to a reasonable deal. When I discussed all of my concerns the customer satisfaction specialist raised his voice and attempted to argue with me. Honestly, it was a very stressful situation that I am glad to have behind me. Shiftcare is 100% different and better because of it.

Hi Melissa, Thank you very much for your kind and positive review. We're so glad to hear you love our software and that your experience with our customer service team has been amazing. They are a great team who work very hard to help our customers. Very happy to hear you have no complaints and you are enjoying our software. If you ever have any issues, don' hesitate to reach out.

Replied December 2023

Diane

Reviewed October 2023

It does what it needs to

It’s been good learning the process

PROS

I like the scheduling part very easy after you learn it

CONS

It’s hard to understand at first but after you learn it it’s fairly easy

Hi Diane, thank you for your review! Glad to hear your experience has been overall positive! If you ever have any issues, please feel free to reach out to our awesome support team. They are here to help!

Replied October 2023

Seira

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Love it !!

Great experience with how easy it is to get started and follow through set up and the customer service team is always happy amd willing to help. THANK YOU !

PROS

Shiftcare allows for effective communication and efficiency while doing rosters within the company and the clocking on and off feature at locations ensures accuracy.

CONS

Shiftcare does not have a chat section for day to day communication with staff or Anouncements. How great would it be to have this feature :)

Reasons for switching to ShiftCare

More professional, more clear and great updates on things like Price guides etc

Hi Seira, thank you for your kind review! We're delighted to hear you are having a great experience with our software!

Replied April 2024

Plant

Reviewed March 2024

Serenity at Home Support Services Inc.

Fabulous, a total game changer in daily operations.

PROS

Scheduling and keeping track of extra visits clients may need in the future.

CONS

Haven't found anything I do not like yet.

Reason for choosing ShiftCare

Price, adaptability, functionality, and ease of use

Hello! Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We're glad to hear ShiftCare has helped with your scheduling and your daily operations.

Replied March 2024

Kelly

SHIFTCARE = TIME SAVING

Makes my day flow when everything I need is in one place.

PROS

The simple flow once it was all set up and easy access to information.

CONS

A little confusing to start with but great customer service.

Thanks for your positive review Kelly!

Cerinena

Love ShiftCare

My overall experience with ShiftCare has been great. I have most of everything I need to run my business in one app!

PROS

ShiftCare is easily to set up and use. My employees and easily clock in and out. Because of this feature, payroll is a breeze. In addition to time tracking, ShiftCare allows my employee to write notes in real time.

CONS

I am not able to upload personalized forms.

Hi Cerinena, thank you for your positive review, we're glad to hear you're enjoying our software.

Shani

Reviewed June 2024

Great! But still working on functionality

PROS

Shiftcare is easy to use for our carers and is very intuitive.

CONS

There are still some functions that are missing/would be helpful. Like changing the note types, having nurses be able to see all the hours they've working, and forms attached to clients/carers.

Hi Shani, thank you for your review. WE are always working on new updates, but if you ever have any issues please reach out to our amazing support team at support@shiftcare.com

Kerri

Allard Home Care's Use of ShiftCare

I am so glad that we found ShiftCare. When we started our home care company, we were very new to the industry. ShiftCare provided us with remarkable customer service right from the very start, helping us feel so much more comfortable as we launched the business. The team at ShiftCare is diligent with checking in to see how things are going, and is quick to respond to any questions we might have.

PROS

ShiftCare is incredibly user-friendly. Every aspect of our business that utilizes ShiftCare runs smoothly due to the excellent design, functionality, and customer service.

CONS

I honestly have nothing that I could categorize as the thing I like "least" about ShiftCare. It's all been excellent!

Reason for choosing ShiftCare

ShiftCare's customer service is what sold us on ShiftCare.

Aiden

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Beyond disability limits review

PROS

Easy to use, easy to roster and change roster at a moments notice

CONS

Shiftxare Cannot dupport all priceguides on ndis

Hi Aiden, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you find the platform easy to use.

Kiarra

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Amazing product - would recommend for NDIS and Aged Care providers

PROS

Easy use for staff. Staff can start and end their shift, put in any case notes and kms etc and it sends straight to accounts for payroll and billing.

CONS

Nothing to dislike about shift care, just wish my company found this app earlier!!

Reasons for switching to ShiftCare

Brevity was not secure and very complex to use.

Hey Kiarra, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review. We are glad ShiftCare works so well for your company!

Replied June 2023

Vanessa

Very happy!

Very positive. I believe it will save us a lot of time as a team.

PROS

The scheduler and level of detail able to be added to ShiftCare for both clients and staff is fantastic. Love the price book too!

CONS

When using on a volume scale, it becomes costly quickly. I'd also love to see a chat function integrated dow the track, to allow staff to communicate in team chats about clients etc.

Reason for choosing ShiftCare

It offered more features that we were chasing for our current stage of business.

Reasons for switching to ShiftCare

Because ShiftCare offers more comprehensive features for what we do.

Hi Vanessa, it's awesome to hear that you're happy with ShiftCare! We are always working on new features so let us know if you have any more ideas.

Replied July 2023

Tina

ShiftCare Review from CEO

PROS

Easy to use, Shiftcare themselves have great communication and customer service skills, Answered all my questions and were able to help us effectively take off

CONS

Nothing, its easy to use and great value for money

Reasons for switching to ShiftCare

Brevity had no policies around privacy control, they were expensive and no customer service or training provided even though we purchased it

Hi Tina, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a positive review. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, so we are really pleased to hear they were so helpful!

Replied June 2023

Charles

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Great Softwear and product.

My overall experience with shiftcare has been a positive one, where all the work and time is done through this software, I have been able to get back Time to do other important duties in my role in the business. Shiftcare has definitely been a product that has taken a lot of the stress away from day to day duties and would highly recommend this product to all my friends, which I am current doing anyway.

PROS

When training staff how to use this software I liked the fact that I was able to show them on You tube how this product is used where our supports workers can easily clock in and out of shifts, especially having to input various tasks that they needed to complete in order to clock out. the ease of reporting their current movements and care for the client and being able to share any concerns via the shift care app. One other area that was easy was approving our workers time sheets, and adding areas like KM to their travel.

CONS

There is an area that will need improvement and it would be in the incident report, where it just needs NDIS requirements e.g. What happened before the incident? during incident and after incident , and was there anyway they could avoid this incident in the future... Even adding triggers that may have caused this incident.

Reason for choosing ShiftCare

One of the directors who had IT experiance had reccomended we use this product.

Hi Charles, thanks so much for your feedback, we're really happy you've tapped in and managed to save the time you have. I have also shared your feedback regarding incident reports with our product team. They're on it & about to release an incident note template, with plans to further expand on this in the future.

Jade

Reviewed August 2023

Empowering Care with Convenience: A Review of Shift Care

In summary, Shift Care stands as a valuable tool that simplifies the process of delivering support services. Its user-friendliness, efficient communication features, and mobile app contribute to its appeal. However, the disparity between the basic and pro versions, especially considering the financial feasibility for a small business, raises some concerns. Despite this, your dedication to assisting individuals with disabilities shines through, and it's clear that you prioritize their well-being above all else.

PROS

Shift Care offers an incredibly user-friendly experience, ensuring that users can easily access the support they need. The quick and efficient ways to connect with your staff demonstrate your dedication to providing prompt assistance. The inclusion of a mobile app is a fantastic touch, enhancing communication with staff members and streamlining the process of getting help.

CONS

While Shift Care has a lot to offer, there are some limitations to the basic version when compared to the pro version. For a small business like Just Support, which operates with four staff members, the affordability of the pro version might be a concern. It's disappointing to note that a key feature that could greatly improve efficiency is missing from the basic version. This could potentially hinder the overall experience for both your team and the people you're supporting.

Hi Jade! Thank you for your review. We're pleased that you value our dedication to quality service and convenience, especially with our mobile app. We acknowledge your concerns about the disparity between the basic and pro versions and their suitability for small businesses. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to considering it for future enhancements!

Replied October 2023

Krystal

Great Software

Shiftcare is the backbone of our business and I would not be able to function without it. I like how easily I have been able to adjust my subscription to reflect the exact number of staff I have at any one time. Shiftcare are always updating and improving their platform. I am very happy with it!

PROS

Learning to use Shiftcare was easy and there is usually ongoing training and updates available from their support team. I have been able to get good responses from support if I ever needed more assistance and these have fixed my issues quickly.

CONS

The mobile platform for the administrator role doesn't allow me to easily update or add shifts for my staff, so I usually log-on using a laptop if I am not in my office location. I find the notifications icon frustrating, as I am not able to delete individual notifications and let others remain in that menu if I am not ready to read them yet.

Hi Krystal, thanks so much for your feedback. I have discussed your comments regarding the mobile app with our developer team. Mobile is a big focus at the moment and your comments will not fall on deaf ears :-)

Fernando

Excellent

Easy to use and practical accurate information

PROS

Product is easy to use . Integrated well with our business

CONS

more flexibility with invoicing and reporting

Reason for choosing ShiftCare

Cheaper and easier to sue and implement

Thank you Fernando!