• Pros

• "I like how when you input patient Vitals it goes into fields on multiple pages, that way you don't have to keep re entering the info, it saves a lot of time "

• "The variety of information you can enter in. The Telephoney is nice so the caregivers can clock in and out without using a time sheet."

• "Ease of Access to schedules from phone Time and Care records are able to be taken care of on mobile phones "

• Cons

• "The product has a few flows but with the support team you are able to get great results. Their is nothing that I dislike about the product it work great."

• "Would be an awesome system if had a little more focus on the practice management side (keeping track of insurance/patient payments/adjustments/denials better)"

• "elderly client's have a hard time signing on the touch screen phones"

Browse MatrixCare Home Care Reviews

Brian from FootPrints Home Care

September 2013

In 2009, we switched our practice management system to Soneto. We have two distinct service lines, each with their own software needs. It was a difficult process to find one software package to handle the needs of both service lines. Soneto was and is the best choice for my business. For our Private Pay Non-Medical home care service line, our primary concerns were lead and referral management, scheduling, and client billing management. Soneto handles lead and referral management with aplomb; but more importantly, because of the ease of use, the system actually gets used by our staff to track each and every lead! Scheduling is a breeze, with robust attribute matching and overtime management. Finally, client billing management has exceeded our expectations because of Soneto's ability to handle client-based, payer-based, and employee-based bill rates. In the past, we were forced to handle unique bill rates in Quickbooks, making the billing process cumbersome and prone to error. With Soneto, we enter bill rates for each client, with the ability to have a different pay rate for multiple payers. We also have the ability to charge more to the client for a certain caregiver. This kind of tool increases our flexibility while increasing efficiency. For our Medicaid-reimbursed pediatric skilled nursing service line, our primary concern was electronic submission of claims to a half a dozen insurance companies. We had recognized the need for electronic claims processing but had delayed the implementation until Stratis partnered with ZirMed. I knew that the Stratis support team would ensure that the transition would be smooth because of their commitment to customer support. It turns out that not only did Stratis perform as expected, but ZirMed has high quality customer support to match. Our transition was seamless and fast! Within 30 days, we went from processing 300 bi-weekly paper claims in 4 business days to processing 400 electronic claims in less than 2 hours! In addition to reducing our denial rate to less than half a percent, electronic claims allowed us to grow by more than 30 percent without increasing the administrative burden on our staff. Electronic claims is a must in our low margin environment. Stratis and ZirMed are the team to make it happen. Finally, Soneto's customer support is unmatched. If you need a custom report, Soneto can and will create it. Updates (with significant feature enhancements) are released on a regular basis. When we call for support, we are usually talking to a knowledgeable support tech within minutes. On the rare occasion that the tech does not know the answer, we always get a call back within 24 hours. I have the highest confidence in Soneto's support team.

Lady from Agility Health

From Paper to Mobile

Overall, the Matrix Mobile software has been a great addition to the home care side of our growing home health agency. The set up was fairly simple, as there were conferences held with our team, where we were walked through steps, and also had a lot of the foundation set up by the reps. Their reps helped our team tremendously. We were up and running within a few weeks and just a few short sessions, which was nice. The guides/handouts provided that we have sent to caregivers is very helpful and straight forward. It has been pretty simple to roll this out, and I think the most important thing is, when any minor issues have come up, the Matrix team always replies promptly, performs fixes, but also provides guidance on how to in case similar issues arise in the future. Thanks so much for the great customer service and constant support.

Pros

We love that Matrix Mobile will be saving us, our staffer, biller, and team overall time, paper, and energy. The usage is all inclusive, and so it really eliminates the need for us to have so many different parts and methods just to achieve the overall goal: for caregivers to be able to document their visits. No more calling in, no more time sheets, no more tasks sheets. Matrix allows everything to be included with a few simple clicks.

Cons

No real cons, just be aware that caregivers may be resistant at first, especially if they're coming from a much more primitive system, however with a little persistence and assistance, this eventually smooths over (for most).

September 2014

Lindsey from No Place Like Home

2.5

2.5

September 2014

Review of Soneto

Pros

I like how it helps bring everything together.

Cons

I dislike the confusion of all of the tabs and navigating through the system.

June 2015

Lori from Touching Hearts at Home (Home care Agency)

Soneto in's and out's

Pros

I enjoy that it's user friendly, easy to understand, (even for me, not much a computer nerd). In the past, I needed to work from home for a few months, for health concerns, when I needed help, I'd loose Soneto, every time I called, it was fixed with friendly service, walking me through the process, all the way! The problem with the service, was on my end and location.

Cons

My quirk with Soneto, is the monthy reoccurrence that takes place. I need to go in monthly, to clean out client by client, caregiver by caregiver, clear out their schedules from staff and client's that have been discharged or deceased. Every month when you think the schedule is clear, some old name of staff or client reappears. We have tried to remedy the situation, I still clear out every month, even after four and a half years.

Lisa from Westminster at Lake Ridge

Home Care Software

I have been using MatrixCare for a little over a year and am highly impressed with the software. I have many years experience in skilled home health and I can tell that a home health professional had a hand in designing this software. I find the product easy to use and there is great customer support at MatrixCare. I am using the RN documentation suite, MatrixCare Mobile for caregivers and the resident billing interface and have appreciated the experience and support throughout setting up each of those documentation levels.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent customer support. Eric Biondo has always been extremely helpful with any issues, concerns or training needs I have. I have been in home health for 18 years and this by far, is one of the more user friendly systems I have worked with, only on a home care level at this point, but look forward to expanding to skilled home health. Kelley Freeman has been helpful in our push to bring MatrixCare Mobile online as well. Great team at MatrixCare.

Cons

I have had a great deal of difficulty with the other side to our Matrix care residential billing interface. So this is more of a CON related to the AOD response time to tickets, than that of MatrixCare who has been extremely responsive. I think though, now that you are one company the handling of issues could be from both sides of the interface in one ticket.

Jarrod from Touching Hearts at Home

September 2013

We are a franchised, private duty home care company and have been using Soneto since 2008. Throughout the implementation process, Stratis was with us every step of the way providing support and guidance to be sure we had as smooth a transition as possible. Soneto is very easy to learn, and new users get up to speed quickly. It has a familiar look, and Windows users will feel comfortable quickly. Sometimes, new users will get intimidated by the system because it can do so much. With the amount of functionality in the system, digesting it all it once at can be overwhelming. However, if they learn the basic functions first, get comfortable with them, and then gradually add on more and more of the features, it is not at all intimidating and one is amazed by how much the system is capable of doing. Users that take that approach catch on very quickly and have high levels of satisfaction with Soneto. There is no question that Soneto is a first-rate product. It does even more than our organization needs it to do. That, however, is not the most appealing feature of Soneto. The team at Stratis is outstanding. From senior management, all the way down to the least senior support person, this group is first rate. They genuinely care about the success of our business and the role that Soneto plays in it. The support staff is very knowledgeable and friendly, and they make it their mission to fix the problem when you call for help. I wish every support team that I had to call was as good as Stratis. In summary, the team at Stratis and their product, Soneto, is an integral part of our company. Many of our users say that they would not want to be without it. Stratis provides great value, world-class service, and an outstanding product. We see them not as a vendor, but a partner in our business and I would unequivocally recommend them to anyone seeking this type of software solution.

Grace from An Answer to Care, Inc

September 2013

I own a Florida Licensed Nurse Registry that refers private duty home care to seniors. I used Soneto at a company I worked for before, and when I opened my own company, I knew I wanted Soneto for my business. Prior to using Soneto, the company I worked for used Visitrax, which is also a Stratis Product. Working with Stratis for the last 10 years, I can confidently say that they care about the people they serve. The customer service and support is professional and helpful. They have an awesome team of people that are knowledgeable and willing to serve. So many times when you try to get technical support from a company, it is outsourced and the person you are speaking to doesn't really understand your business or your needs. That is not the case with Stratis! They know what we do. They understand our business. And they are able to provide real help and support when you need it. Soneto is a quality software system that makes my job much easier, and they are always adding new things that add functionality that never occurred to me. The reports help you to really know how your business is doing. I love the credit card interface, and the ability to bulk email invoices to clients! It speeds up processing and makes our billing so efficient. Being able to access my company info wherever I am puts me at ease when I travel because even when I am away, I can log in and it is like I am in my office. I love Stratis and recommend them to every home care provider I know. I have seen other Home Care Software Products that are so much less than what Soneto is! My computer is vital to what I do and I wouldn't want to do business without Soneto and the team at Stratis.

September 2016

Stephanie from Always Best Care

September 2016

Current Matrix Care client who rolled out MatrixCare Mobile in Spring

Pros

MatrixCare is fairly simple to use and is very reliable. In 7 years, there has been one short time (about one hour) that it was accessible. All other times it went smoothly. We utilize telephony which integrates nicely, and receive timely notifications if the caregiver does not call in as scheduled. It's reasonably priced and the billing and payroll run smoothly, too. Customer service responds quickly, and Kelley and Collin, who assisted with the MatrixCare Mobile were a joy to work with.

Cons

Wish it were Mac based. We are Mac company and must run Parallels to access it.

Holly from LIFETIME Care at Home

September 2013

To Private Duty Homecare agencies that are looking for a powerful solution to the unique challenges of this industry, look no further - Soneto is your answer. LIFETIME Care at Home has been using Soneto since November of 2011, and we can highly recommend Soneto and the team of professionals at Stratis, Inc. The task of converting all of our information and schedules in time to launch seemed impossible, but the training and support from Soneto was so thorough that our launch went off on time and with out a hitch. Soneto is so intuitive. It makes everything from client inquiry, to inputting client or caregiver information, to scheduling, payroll and billing all seamless. The reports generated by Soneto allow us to track, almost in real time, our payroll, projected billing, gross margins, number of client and caregiver inquiries and conversions, top referral sources by inquiry and revenue, as well as our outstanding balances with its integrated A/R abilities. With all of this information, we have the power to direct our resources where we know they are needed rather than to where we think they are needed. The support we’ve received from Soneto has been outstanding. Their team is quick to respond to any question or concern and often have a resolution within hours. In our opinion, Soneto is clearly a product that was designed by a team that understands the intricacies of Private Duty Homecare, and using it gives LIFETIME Care at Home a powerful edge.

July 2015

Volter from Mrs. G's Services

July 2015

Simply Amazing!

Pros

If i had to choose one reason why i'm such a big fan of this product, is it's simplicity. Many people underestimate how important that can be. You can have a great product in you hand, but if you need a textbook to figure out how to use it, then whats the point. It's been so easy training new employees to use the product because all the features makes sense and are intuitive.

Cons

I Wish the system reports gave you more options. Maybe a build your own report module, like, what you data would want on the first column "DOB"second column "SSN" and so on. More of an excel friendly, linear report that you can be used for Vlookups and mail merges.

Paul from Grandcare Health Services

MatrixCare is your go to Private Client solution

MatrixCare is easy to teach, train and learn how to use. Highly efficient tool that feels like it was built from the ground up for Private Client services. MatrixCare is user friendly and very intuitive, it makes running a Private Care business more efficient and effective which allows you to focus on the nuances of the industry. If you are looking for a long term single source systems solution for your business MatrixCare is the clear choice. I adopted MatrixCare back in 2013 for a rapidly growing Private Duty company in Southern California. After accepting a role at a larger company that focused on more than just non-medical care-giving, it was clear that my first priority needed to be the implementation of MatrixCare. I am proud to say we currently use the system for clinical and non-clinical needs throughout 6 offices in the Southern California region.

Pros

Matrix Care is easy to use, great mobile solutions for field staff, and all of the necessary reports you need out of the box. Matrix Care is easily capable of running a multi million dollar business without the fear of outgrowing the systems potential.

Cons

Advanced employee and client resourcing reports can be tricky to figure out.

Renee from Senior Helpers

Very helpful and patient.

The people are very friendly.

Pros

Cons

It is not Web based. Cant get on it from an Apple computer. Some of the orders in which information is pulled can not be changed.

Linda from The Lakeland Center

Great software

I have used multiple medical softwares and I think this is one is a big time saver.

Pros

Cons

Too many.pages to input info. And would be great.if you could message the doctor's from this software, it would be great!

Bonnie from Help at Home homecare

Matrix Mobil Training

This is a great addition to Matrix, Very user friendly. Also the representative was great thru the training process and always available for calls and emails.user

Pros

User friendly and easily accessible.

Deborah from Family Private Care

June 2015

We use the Soneto Software program for our Nurse Registry.

Pros

I like the customer service that Soneto provides. Soneto responds in a timely manner with any of our questions and concerns. They are also very good at getting their customer's feedback and frequently have round table discussions on what improvement/changes will benefit their customers.

Cons

As in all software products, as you are using the product there are things such as reports that you would like to see in different formats to make it user friendly for individual needs.

Desheba from Cornerstone Home Care

Great System

Pros

Good system to work with for home care/nurse registries...easy to learn to use and there are webinars for all areas.

John from FirstLantic Healthcare

September 2013

We have been working with Stratis Since 2001, and have been using Soneto for the past 2 years. We are a homecare company in South Florida, and were looking for a software product that had a top-of-the-line scheduling component as well as billing/payroll functionality. We also needed a program that could help us on the private duty side with invoicing and authorizations, and could also handle all of the Medicare needs as well, including billing and reports. One of the areas of Soneto I am most thrilled with is the reporting feature and the flexibility of the reports. You can take one report and have it look different each time. I personally have gone through two implementations with Soneto, and each time they have gone very smoothly. They know what they are doing, and have a game plan to reach target dates in order to go live when we need to. I can't say enough about the product that Joe and Linda have put out. Far and above anything else, the best thing about Stratis is the customer service. They are an incredible group of people. They have so much knowledge of the industry, and you can see the heart that they all have for what they do. They are very responsive, and I would recommend anybody out there to give them a try. They are the real deal!

Brad from Kindred Healthcare

June 2015

Soneto, by Stratis Business Systems, Inc.

Pros

They understand the market and the ever growing need for Private Duty and they have built a product that would allow any company to excel in this marketplace from a single office to an enterprise level organization.

Cons

There is not anything that I can report that would show a dislike of the product or the vendor.

Kayla from Hopewell In-Home Serior Care

Matrix Care Mobile

I was set up to take the training sessions to jumpstart our company on using the Matrix Mobile in the field, instead of paper time and care records. I had the pleasure of working mainly with the representative, she guided me through everything with such ease! She was a true pleasure to work with. I was able to maneuver the system with little assistance and I found it to be very user-friendly. If you are just starting your company off, or if you are thinking of going mobile, Matrix Care is for you! Our caregivers in the field have found it so helpful to access their schedule right from their phones! This system truly is a blessing to our company!

Pros

Cons

elderly client's have a hard time signing on the touch screen phones

Lisa from Lifetime Care at Home

Lifetime Care at Home

Pros

I like the fact this product is user friendly for everyone to use, and it has everything we need all in one, the customer service and support is great.

Cons

there is nothing that we don't like about this product

Brianna from Agility Health

Always very helpful!

My reps are both very sweet! So helpful and always willing to go above and beyond to make sure what I need help with is taken care of.

Pros

East to navigate and to the point. If I ever need help with anything the support team is always there to help me out.

Cons

Nothing that is worth a bad review, more just little bug fixes that occur every so often, ex. when Matrix isn't responding. Which can happen to any website!

Chris from Interim HealthCare of Central Georgia

Good product

Very pleased with the prodcut.

Pros

Easy to Learn and customer service is wonderful I would recommend the product to anyone. Good product.

Cons

They need a mobile version for managers and more flexibility in report/invoice appearance. Remote desktop version i snot very user freindly.

June 2014

Sara from An Answer to Care

June 2014

Soneto by Stratis

Pros

This product is very user-friendly and allows you to go from tab to tab without having to close what you are working on. For example, if you are working in a client screen and a caregiver calls, you are able to look up that caregiver without having to exit the client's screen. Also, every time I have had a problem with this product, I have received excellent support. The support staff has worked on every issue until a resolution is reached.

Cons

I have never had a problem with this product or vendor, and there is nothing that I don't like about either.

Abraham from A&N Steel Ltd.

MatrixCare will scale with you

Pros

My company began using Matrixcare in March of 2019 in conjunction with a medium sized LHCSA based in New York. I was impressed with the breadth of features that the software contained. The company we are working with barely uses 30% of these available features because of their size, but I could easily recommend this to some of my bigger clients with 200+ field employees. Matrixcare has iron clad EHR, Scheduling, Payroll, Billing, Clinical Note, and Employee Credential tracking features that put it a cut above the competition.

Cons

It is more expensive than some of its counterparts, which can easily be a deterrent for smaller companies, but the offered features seem to offset that. The user interface is also, while sleek and modern, very complicated when you get beyond setting up appointments in the scheduler, and new users can be overwhelmed without a long training process.

Troy from Denton Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Great electronic healthcare software

MatrixCare is very user-friendly. When we hire new nursing staff that has not used this software before, it takes no time at all to train them and have them using it successfully on their own. The support is great and they are very quick at resolving questions and problems. We rarely have to call them, but when we do they are quick to respond and fix any issues. This software has improved our medical records and helps our staff be able to spend more time with their patients.

Pros

I really like that it is a complete software. We don't have to use multiple software because it has each application we need.

Cons

I really don't have any.

Jami from Hopewell Home Health Care

June 2015

Outstanding Product and Service!!

Pros

The product makes our business much more efficient while being super easy to use. Not to mention Stratis listens to our wants and concerns and does their best to cater to our needs.

Cons

There really isn't anything I can say I like least.

Terrance from LivHOME

September 2013

LivHOME, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest professionally led at-home senior care companies. LivHOME began the search for a new care management and scheduling application in early 2010, and identified Soneto offered by Stratis Inc., as one of the leaders among other potential applications. Once LivHOME made the decision to purchase and deploy Soneto, our testing, installation, deployment, and training time requirements were intense and aggressive - and Stratis Inc. rose to the challenge in supporting us along the way. Deploying enterprise wide applications to an entire organization is always challenging, but partnering with Stratis turned out to be the right choice for LivHOME. We were able to transition to Soneto in an orderly, phased delivery approach and, most importantly, on schedule. The staff at Stratis have been very supportive and the Soneto application has proven to be flexible in meeting LivHOME’s high standards and needs. Stratis continues to be a valuable partner in our process.

Patti from TLC HomeCare Services

Excellent technical support from Shannon T. last night on Matrix Care!!

We have been using this software for almost 8 years now and it is the backbone of our business. We are very comfortable doing most things but every now and then we have an issue as I did last night. I was exporting to QuickBooks and had a couple "error" messages pop up and called for help. Shannon jumped right in remotely and talked to me throughout the process as she "fixed" some things that were done incorrectly and was very patient and friendly and I was so appreciative that she took the time. These days it's difficult to find good customer service at ANY company but this was so appreciated and I wanted to thank her as the owner of TLC HomeCare Services. Happy Holidays to all!!

Matt from Adaptive Nursing & Healthcare Svcs.

Great, but complex, product

More training documents, "cheat sheets", advice from other MatrixCare clients using/rolling out Mobile/Telephony feature.

Pros

When user's complete shifts CORRECTLY the product is breeze. Support staff have been very accessible and willing to help.

Cons

It can be very difficult to troubleshoot when users don't complete CORRECTLY. It's been hard for us to create our own "How To's" from small little trials, etc. It wasn't until we started to scale the roll out that we came across a lot of the issues/errors/one-off's.

June 2016

Natacha from Sage Elder care

June 2016

User friendly

Pros

I find that their are very IT support are very knowledgeable, respond quickly to issues.

Cons

our company did not choose their full package for charting, I came form a complete EHR system where I worked before so not having the ability to chart fully on an EHC system is at our disadvantage

Bernard from Lavender Home Care Solutions

October 2013

We have been using Soneto for almost four years now. At the beginning, I personally looked at many of the options out there that would cover scheduling, invoicing, and payroll. While many of the options are the same, Soneto was above the rest for its interface and usability. I was also looking to make sure that any software we used would be able to handle our growth now and 10 years from now. In my opinion, whether one location or 10 locations, Soneto can handle the growth. Our startup and education was consistent and helpful. The continued education has proven to be paramount to my staff staying on top of their game. All the staff is able to handle our needs immediately. I would not think of using any other system on the market. All in all, Stratis and Soneto allow my company to focus on providing service to our clients. They make us look good.

Gina from Home Nursing Services

Great customer service

Pros

Great customer service and intuitive placement of most items.

Cons

Sometimes there is a long wait for system updates.

Dawn from Brentwood Health Care

Product review

Fran is an exceptional Trainer. Returns calls quickly, very helpful.

Pros

The POC (485) and the Monthly MAR are connected Medications are easy to input

Cons

DC'd medications show up on 485 which MD and caregivers have a major issue. Might be an issue with accreditation Reports are difficult to figure out.. IE i need to know when I have a 90 day evaluation for an employee or yearly, Some other reports i would like to see.

Christopher from Craig HomeCare

June 2015

Working with Soneto was an excellent choice.

Pros

Soneto's customer support is top notch. Whenever we have an issue or a concern Soneto is always willing to work with us to get the issue resolved.

Cons

I have no complaints at this time. Soneto has proven time and time again to be an excellent software.

Loraine from Family Home Services, LLC

Soneto... A Good Thing

Pros

The software is easy to use. User friendly and intuitive. The customer service is outstanding. I have only positive things to say about my experience with dealing with Stratis the company who puts out the product which I use (Soneto).

Cons

Like any product it is never going to be a perfect fit with every single need that you have. If you understand that and are patient the product will work for you. The vendor is receptive to finding solutions to issues through possible customization.

Tanya from Priority Care Nurses Registry

Exceptional Customer Service by My Representative

The ease and thoroughness of the staff at Matrixcare is great. We have experienced exceptional customer service and I would highly recommend Soneto Matrixcare to other businesses.

Pros

User Friendly

Cons

Would like to have a better alert system for Independent Contractors expired documents, besides when confirming the timesheets. The system should be able to alert the provider prior to scheduling a client with this caregiver.

Jacob from Just Like Family Home Care

October 2013

Soneto is awesome!!! We having been with Stratis for 7 years now. We started with Visitrax and within the last couple of months made the switch to their web based program Soneto! We have not been disappointed. I recommend this program for any Home Health company that is considering using this type of program. It is so easy to use and very efficient!!!! Part of what makes this program so great is the customer support that you receive through Stratis. They are phenomenal, everyone there is very knowledgeable. It makes things so easy if you are having a problem, can pick up the phone and call Stratis and have your issue solved by the first person that answers your call and not have to have your call transferred several times before you get an answer.

Steve from Accredited Home Care

October 2013

We have worked with STRAT!S since 2004; first with Visitrax and more recently with Soneto, and we continue to benefit from their outstanding customer service and immediate technical support. Soneto has helped our operations managers, staffing coordinators, payroll department, and billers elevate their game. We now make "smarter" scheduling and re-staffing decisions, we save time, and we communicate across our five branch offices and corporate headquarters much better. As STRAT!S continues to introduce more state-of-the-art functionality to Soneto, our agency is well positioned to address the changes about to impact the future of private duty (non-medical) home care here, especially here in California. The entire STRAT!S team are top-notch!

Michele from Cardinal Ritter Senior Services

MatrixCare

Pros

The interface is easy to read and follow overall. Great database for inputting marketing information, resident's profiles and other such tools.

Cons

Customer services is a bit lacking when running reports the criteria has to be manipulated or you will get either get "too much" or not "enough" and have to compare reporting to get the true seeking answer.

Jonah from Pansy Homecare Service

We like it alot

Great software and even better customer support

Pros

This software makes everything associated with the industry easy. We were doing alot of things that took a long time, this software has given us back alot of time.

Cons

It takes a while to set up and get going. And there's so many ways to do 1 thing, but well worth it.

March 2015

Taylor from OptionONE Care At Home

March 2015

OptionONE Care At Home: Review of Soneto

Pros

The level of support that is provided by Stratis/Soneto is unmatched. They are easy to get a hold of and supper helpful and friendly at all times.

Cons

I can't even think of anything negative to say about Soneto. They have been monumental to our success as a home care company.

Cody from Senior Helpers

Matrix Care Mobile

Great product and great training!!! I am very excited to have this for my staff. My rep was awesome with the training! She was extremely responsive to any of my questions or needs. (I can be very needy)

Cons

Not a con, but I would love to see Matrix Care Mobile have a function for management so they can see when field staff has punched in etc.

Nikki from Adaptive

Love Soneto

Soneto makes my job so much easier! The staff are always helpful when I call with concerns and always get it taken care of quickly.

Pros

We are able to run most any report we are interested in which gives us all information we need to better our business.

Cons

The system can be very slow at times

Stacey from Wooster Community Hospital

October 2013

The systems is very user friendly. Takes a little time to learn all the things it can do to make your job easier but very functional. It's nice that you can schedule client visits at any pattern that you choose. You can assign staff from their work screen or from the clients screen and it assigns to the other screen. No double check that it went to the employees schedule. I love that it tells you when you have gotten staff into overtime. It's easy to change schedules as you work on the assignments. Prints off very nice schedules for clients and staff. Also, it can keep lists of staff and clients address and phone numbers to keep handy.

Carrie from Senior Home Companions

Shannon Traina

I called with a question regarding redirecting previously posted payments. Shannon got online with me and walked me through every step to make sure payments were posted as I needed. She didn't rush me or quickly dismiss my questions.

Pros

Customer support is amazing

Cons

Nothing

Suzanne from Hunt Community

At Home By Hunt

I am quite pleased with the attention and information we received prior to deciding upon Matrix Care and the amount of training we were given during the implementation process.

Pros

Ease of use by staff

Cons

It has many more features than we need at this time

Bethany from Shene Services

soneto

love software wish I knew it inside and out. Am satified with customer care ESPECIALLY my rep - I have her at least 30% of the time but when I get her I know that SHE knows her stuff and I will learn and have my situation resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible!

DAVE from ACCESS NURSING SERVICES

MY REP TO THE RESCUE

It feels like every time I reach out to Matrix Care I get my hero. I call her my hero as she has resolved all issues/ questions asked by my staff and I.

Pros

Professional, calm and always find a solution to the problem at hand.

Cons

No cons!!

Bo from Polish American Association

Polish American Association

I have been using the product for about a year. It is a fine tool for a big agency with multiple services.

Pros

Easy to enter data. Linked with GPS.

Cons

too complicated to get a simple report

Antoinette from BetterLife Homecare

Industry: Public Safety

Fantastic product at a good price point!

I have been using Martix since November of last year. I find the program to be user friendly and support is just a phone call away, if you need help.

Pros

Windows Based User Friendly