• Pros

• "It is very easy to use and navigate through, and the technical support is outstanding."

• "The technical support is very good. They are always just a phone call away and very pleasant and helpful. Also, the system is user-friendly and fairly easy to learn."

• "It is very easy to use and the technical support is great."

• Cons

• "The product has very limited options on documentation and needs plenty of improvement: However, the vendor is a great company."

• "You can't make all your customers 100% satisfied, but it would be nice to see personal suggestions for software improvements happen more quickly. "

• "The only thing I would like to see is more of a variety of pictures for exercises for therapy."

Browse TherapySync Reviews

RUTH from ZUCA Solutions Limited

Therapysync is definitely created for therapist for it has worked wornders in this field of therapy.

It has made therapy more interesting

Pros

Ability to Work both offline and online.It has great support team.It is easy to use and very responsive

Cons

I haven't met any glitches so far with the software , it has been very useful.But if there are upgrades am looking forward to seeing them.

Bonnie from HealthFlex Physical Therapy

July 2014

We have used TherapySync for over 3 years now. A+!

Pros

We are a contract therapy company providing therapy services to multiple home health agencies in our area. Before we found TherapySync, we had been looking for software that was specifically for therapy companies for several years. There are a lot of different software options out there, but the vast majority of the ones available have been created for a home health type setting/business, with nursing and aide settings included. What we love the most about TherapySync is that it is just for therapy services. This software enables us to provide excellent documentation to our contract companies, and we feel good about the quality of care and paperwork we are providing to these agencies. The technical support and all other support staff do a great job of helping you wade through any problems that occur, and they have great customer service. Personally, as the office manager and scheduler for all of our therapists, I love all of the administration options that are available for scheduling, as well as the threshold tools and the 30-day assessment tracker. This system has lightened my workload and provided our company with a system that is high-quality and efficient.

Cons

There are very few things that I dislike about this software. The only thing that wasn't convenient was that there were no Oasis paperwork options in the system. This is being added to the system in July 2014.

Michael from Swift Therapy Services

If you provide physical therapy in California and use OASIS for Home Care do not use this software.

I would suggest you check out Devero software located in California.

Pros

Great technical support. Good scheduling software for visits. Easy to write Dr. order or communication notes

Cons

The OASIS for PT and OT is very poor with multiple pages. Medication do not save or auto-populate when you start to type in the medication name. No auto-populate for diagnoses.

Jen from Dayton Physical Therapy

Therapy Sync Rocks!

Pros

This software is the easiest to use of many other software products we have used. It's very user friendly. My staff loves this product and often comments how easy it is to use. The flow of the evaluations we put in is very smooth and moves straight to the visit notes for our assistants. The payroll and billing sections are wonderful and very user-friendly as well. The vendor is friendly and fast with help and product support. They always are sure that you understand the product and the issue you might be having before they finish the call with you. It truly is service with a smile!

Cons

The only things I can think of is when you use the "HELP" button and they answer your issue or question, there is no respond button so that you can communicate further with them. I have to copy and paste the issue into a new help ticket submission. It makes that process longer when something needs more info to be corrected or explained. Also, you have a limit of characters in some of the boxes you type in and it does not tell you that or have a counter so you know. We have lost info because of that and it can be frustrating. You don't know and when you hit submit it comes up in a code that only a programmer would understand what it was.

Taylor from Eclipse Healthcare

Excellent Product, Even Better Support

Pros

Their system is simple and easy to understand for therapists and agencies. There are a lot of great tools to help me as an office manager keep track of what's going on with all of our patients. As our caseload has grown as an office, I don't know how I'd stay on top of things without them. They also have amazing customer service. I love telling my therapists that they can call their support line when they have an issue and they don't have to worry about it being like most IT calls. I've never had a problem speaking with someone on the first try. They've generally been kind and will always go the extra mile to be helpful. They're open to feedback, and we're always seeing things that we've recommended on their updates.

Cons

The only issues I've had with the product would be the same of any internet based documentation. Sometimes if the internet dips down, therapists can lose notes they've been working on. But it's a rarity.

Rosa from Mission Rehab Services

September 2014

This software is great for home health needs.

Pros

I'm able to schedule VTs for PTs, PTAs, etc., and not having to go in and out under their name. I can also access all of a patient's information on the same page, especially the calendar to follow the VT count and being able to see all disciplines involved. Notes on a patient's chart are easily accessible at the bottom.

Cons

I can't access a patient's calendar when they are in the hospital. Often, I still have to audit the chart and can't access the calendar. I would like a "Return to Top" button on the chart or an arrow to press to take me back up to top of same page. When sending a message to Help, I send it and will get a response. If I want to respond further on that particular subject, I have to send a whole new message. That is really frustrating! I just want to be able to follow the same message. We have to go into Google Chrome to correct a therapist's signature date or if they want to correct a signature.

Stanley from Synergy Therapy Services

February 2015

I have used this product for over three years.

Pros

Great final note. Ease of use. It is typed, so it can be read easily. It has a spell check. I love that. The company and its owners are first class.

Cons

It does not merge with other HHA software. I wish they would develop an HHA and an RN component.

Dave from Park Rehab

Park Rehab

Pros

The product is easy to use. Support from the technical team is the best I have ever worked with, and I worked in IT for 30 years. They are open to suggestions on improvement that can be made and usually will incorporate into their system.

Cons

When new feature come out, I would like to see more explanation of the feature and how it works. Currently we only get a brief description of the feature, but no explanation on how it works and we need to figure it out ourselves. With the OASIS documentation, it would have helped to have a brief description of how it was designed to work. Explaining things like information populated from OA form to Eval for the OASIS SOC with Evaluation and how the Final Admin Note Approval worked.

Betty from Therapy Touch Services

Great product.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the technical support is great.

Cons

Only problem I have with the software is that if a patient has been re-certed or discharged and there is a problem with the frequency it does not show on the frequency checker.

February 2015

Rachel from Rigsby Rehab, Inc.

Review of TherapySync software

Pros

Their customer service is phenomenal! The service is quick and accurate. They are always polite and respectful, even if I've asked the same question over and over again. The software is very user-friendly, and I often get comments from other agencies we work with that they love the product, even more than others they already use.

Cons

There's not much to dislike about this product. The only thing I can say is that I've had a few ideas that I haven't seen implemented yet, but there's no rush.

Lynn from Ergonomic Consultants dba Total Rehab

Innovative, Web-Based Business Tool

Pros

This software allows us to capture the interaction with the patient while the therapist is in the patient's home. This may seem to be a given, but other software products that we investigated did not allow for the completion of the note during the visit. With TherapySync, we are able to provide for our patients in the hands-on way that we prefer, and we are still able to produce a quality note that meets all the requirements for billing in a timely manner. We have also been able to have customized reports created for our patient population.

Cons

The vendor is responsive to feedback and input, and I don't have anything that I don't like about this product or vendor!

Abraham from A&N Steel

Excellent and Concise

Pros

I have been using the software for several months in conjunction with a PT office in New York. I have nothing but good to say about TherapySync, as it is doing half of my job for me. I own a Medical acclaims Billing Company and therapysync is so convenient, easy to use for billing, monitoring payments, and reconciliation that it is threatening to turn my clients away from me. It is feature rich and I have only monitored the Payroll Management features a few times but they seem like it will make life a breeze for that department as well. Integration and cross melding with other billing platforms or supplementary software is not necessary at all. I look forward to the day that another client comes to me with therapysync already in their arsenal.

Cons

There are no cons with this software so far. I have used every feature relating to billing and monitoring bills available on the platform and I could not be more satisfied.

Dan from Eclipse Ohio

Director review of software

Pros

Great customer service. I am always able to reach someone at DTS if corrections are needed or if I need someone to walk me through something. I am very grateful to have such excellent customer service. The software flows well and allows for very detailed documentation as well as check off options to speed up the evaluation process when appropriate.

Cons

I have some therapists who use their own device out in the field and lose notes occasionally. It is frustrating for the therapists to lose a note.

Tina from COPE Center for Colorectal and Pelvic Health

Easy to learn and use, great IT

Pros

Catered toward therapists, which makes it very PT friendly, even for an old PT like myself. Need computer or tablet.

Cons

Not having autosave... Not as efficient as it could be as notes are lost if you get kicked off or hit the back button

Lee from Prolink Home Health

August 2015

I have used many documentation system and Therapy Sync is the best.

Pros

It's obvious that this product was created By therapists and For therapists. The interface is very helpful and the system gives our therapists a lot of independence. Every time I have called TS I get a quick resolution to my issue. The fact that TS will build us individualized reports within a week is outstanding.

Cons

The biggest issue by far is that our therapists are often kicked out of their notes before finishing documentation. Therefore, they lose everything they had documented. This continues to happen almost daily.

Karen from Park Rehab

Great Company

Pros

I like the user friendly site, but most of all the IT service.

Cons

Does not have the "check's and balances" we would like. I.E. - warning if something is not completed on the documents before submitted. Or if one answer contradicts another answer, etc.

Andi from Park Rehab

February 2015

I love being paperless. Everything is at my fingertips.

Pros

Everything is at my fingertips. I have everything I need easily accessible. I like being able to upload documents, too.

Cons

I would enjoy more options when doing billing (more fields to export to Excel).

Chris from SRPT, LLC

July 2014

TherapySync has a great product and I highly recommend

Pros

This home health therapy software was created from the perspective of the therapist and therefore makes it extremely user-friendly for all therapists. I looked at several other software programs for home health therapy, and therapy sync was hands down the easiest to navigate through and easiest to work with. And I really like the offline version, as I live in rural USA where the internet connection is not always available. All of my therapists and I love this product and would recommend to anyone.

Cons

I really can not think of anything I do not like about this product; they have thought of everything.

Shannon from Cornerstone Physical Therapy

We love TherapySync!

Pros

This product is extremely user-friendly. We get nothing but compliments from our agencies on how much they love the software. It was a major transition for my therapists, but now that they use the software, they are so grateful. We are nothing but pleased with the level of customer service this vendor provides. They are constantly making improvements to better the program, which we thoroughly appreciate. What makes this software so perfect is that it was created by therapists for therapists.

Cons

We really don't have any complaints. This company is constantly improving their product via updates.

Amy from Eclipse Healthcare KC

Through Eclipse Healthcare

Pros

I like the tech support, the easy drop down menus, and the goals listed for each discipline.

Cons

There are some glitches when it comes to multiple same certification dates. When the OT is no longer active, but the PT is, and someone goes to the hospital and comes back, it will put the patient back into the referral box even though there is not a resumption order for OT (it should only alert the current therapist). I would like to be able to see the assistant's full schedule, not just who she/he is seeing for me as the supervising therapist and if she is doing facility work (that does not show up on the system).

Jessica from Jasper Therapeutics

Overall excellence

Pros

TherapySync is therapist-friendly and extremely easy to learn and use. Their technical support team is fast, efficient, and friendly. Administration features allow flexible control of user options, while also providing the necessary business reporting options.

Cons

It's very hard to find something that I do not like about the product or the vendor. Information regarding software updates could be a little more frequent.

Sonya from Eclipse Healthcare Inc. LLC

October 2014

Very pleased with this product

Pros

Support is responsive and always accessible. The product is intuitive and easy to use. Updates are focused on resolving issues that have been raised by clinicians. The visit count tool and reminders on the home page are helpful in avoiding scheduling issues, even for the most organized clinician.

Cons

I dislike the lack of ability for registered clinicians to view assistants' weekly schedules at a glance.

Todd from Eclipse Healthcare

September 2014

By far the best software I have seen for contract therapy doc.

Pros

I love the ease of use. It's IT accessible. They are open to suggestions/input. I appreciate the "offline" version. That way no connectivity is needed in the home.

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative at this time. We have had very little complaints, if any from staff or the companies we service. They like the accessibility and ease of document retrieval and communication ability within the system.

Heather from Home Therapy Solutions of Iowa

Reveiw of Therapysync

The system works great and once therapists get used to it, even older ones, they like it. Would recommend using a tablet or computer. Very small on a phone. An app would be nice.

Pros

Customer service is AMAZING. Always helpful even if you call 10 times a day.

Cons

Auto save has not yet been offered to us and if you hit the back button you lose everything.

Brianna from Allstar Therapies

February 2015

Extremely versatile and very user-friendly!

Pros

The support team is responsive and always accessible. The product itself is so easy to use! I love the different options that we have been given for custom reports that fit our needs and the things that we need to track here in our office. Overall, life has gotten a lot easier since we started using this product.

Cons

Duplicate cert periods show up when a patient's care is resumed, and I have to contact support in order to merge the two together. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Jevan from Mission Rehab Services

TherapySync Review

Pros

They have very fast support.

Cons

It needs more error checking, like required fields left blank, progress notes subjective left blank, missing BPs, etc. The 13th and 19th visit needs more checking. Therapy orders need to have checking too. The therapist/staff should not be able to add visits if orders are out and they check how many visits a week the patient has been seen.

Kaci from Eclipse Healthcare, LLC

TherapySync - A fantastic therapy documentation software

Pros

The customer service is top-notch. The product is extremely user-friendly for therapy staff and administrators. Our home health agencies are very pleased with the documentation and ease of use of the sight. They are able to print/upload notes as needed. The patient records are easy to read and follow.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes for either this product and/or vendor. The product has made all aspects of management easier.

Falisha from Rehab Solutions

Great Software

Pros

All of the tools that are available to assist with monitoring therapy. Any time that we have needed help with anything they are back to us in minutes to get it resolved.

Cons

So far, the only thing is scheduling patients for a therapist is a little bit confusing. Over time, I'm sure we will get a system down to adapt to it.

LeeAnn from Athletico

TherapySync review

Pros

Very easy to use. Love the home exercise program. IT very responsive

Cons

We have had issues with saving notes and sometimes loosing the notes. Would like the ability to add into an existing note/visit: ie... we had a HH agency ask us to make an initial evaluation an OASIS SOC and it doesn't allow us to save the initial eval and then add the SOC to the visit. I still haven't figured out how to move through screens without losing my information. ie... Entering a referral but then receiving a call from a therapist to reset her password. I lost all my eval information and had to re-enter.

John from Coker Rehab Services

TherapySync for Contract Therapy Companies

Pros

The software is very therapist-friendly. Saying that it decreases administrative duties is a huge understatement. It allows documentation with or without an internet connection, and it eliminates documentation at home.

Melissa from Dyrect Therapy Services

Love this software!

Pros

The customer service is extraordinary. Their responses are fast (within an hour). They are polite. The followthrough is amazing. Their software is amazing. I am able to train therapists within 15-30 minutes via a phone call. The documentation is thorough and meets insurance and home care guidelines.

Cons

They do not have an option for making invoices and doing payroll.

Arnold from Beyond Rehab LLC

TherapySync Review

Pros

The vendor's customer service team is great. They are always available to help. The management team welcomes suggestions and listens to their clients. The product greatly helps in managing caseloads; it's easy to use and navigate.

Lisa from Eclipse Healthcare

Easy to navigate

Pros

It's easy to navigate for therapist and agencies. I like the offline feature to complete work in the field when internet is not available. The staff is always available to help with any needs that arise with system issues.

Cons

It frequently boots me out of the system when on an iPad. It could include more objective tests that are frequently used.

July 2014

Robyn from Contract Therapy Services, Inc.

July 2014

Wonderful therapy software system!

Pros

I like the ease of use (it's very user-friendly)! The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and quick to resolve any issues or answer any request/questions.

Cons

There is nothing about this product or the vendor that I don't like. We are very happy with both.

July 2014

Darrell from RehabVisions, Inc.

TherapySync - HH software for Therapy contractors

Pros

The software provides immediate access to patient records for therapists in the field and HHA contacts, which allows for real-time tracking of caseload progress. It has allowed us to pick up several new HHA contracts because of reporting capabilities.

Cons

The lack of integration with billing or time management creates a need for re-entering data and/or middleware.

Matt from MontFair Medical Staffing

Therapy-driven software

Pros

The notes are well put together. It forces the therapist to write good goals that are outcome-focused. It tracks 13/19 better than rivals.

Cons

If the therapist's internet connection gets weak, they lose the note if they have forgotten to click save.

Toni from Therapy Advantage

I love Therapy Sync and would recommend it to anyone

Pros

Cons

It does not list a price per visit. I think this would help a lot with invoicing.

Brandi from Eclipse Healthcare

I Love TherapySync!

Pros

I like how user-friendly it is and that it doesn't require a lot of training with our agencies to enter referrals.

Cons

I don't like how patients that have been discharged and then reactivated show up on our 30-day reports showing they are past due.

Dawn from Mission Rehab Services

Very user friendly!

Pros

It's so simple to use! The pulldown menus are so specific just for Therapy. There's no unwanted or unnecessary documenting. We spend less time worrying about how to write a note and more time with the patient.

Karen from On The Move Rehab

October 2014

I use this in my job as a coordinator for physical therapy/home health

Pros

Cons

I don't like having to call technical support to have to adjust certain periods for a less than 60 day period (the system automatically defaults to a 60 day timeframe).

Valarie from Team 1 Rehab inc

September 2014

Good job, but sometimes costly for us

Pros

The software is user-friendly.

Cons

I dislike the cost (I don't know competitors). I know that for the low business use we have, it is sometimes a pinch to pay the rate we do. Maybe it would help if cost was based upon the level of usage.

Stanley from Synergy Therapy Services

July 2014

Synergy therapy services software review

Pros

The vendor is top-notch. They have excellent tech support. The software meets our needs 100%.

Cons

I wish it would work with other home health agency's software programs.

Chase from Southern Flex Rehabilitation

Excellent, dynamic program.

Pros

I love that you can dial directly in to tech support, and the person who answers addresses your problem immediately.

Cons

I wish there was a better way for people with tablets (iPads, etc) to use TherapySync, but I understand that this is being addressed soon.

Ryan from Green Country Rehabilitation/Eclipse Healthcare

July 2014

This product is fantastic with great support help to fill in

Pros

Their crew is great to work with. Our vendors love this product. I would recommend it to any contract company looking to streamline their systems.

Cons

I wish more software companies would bridge the gap between their software and DTS.

Cristi from Coker rehab

September 2014

Best customer service of any business and of any kind ever!!

Pros

Every time I call or need assistance, the staff is always patient with me,goes out of there way to help me find the problem, and stick with me until it is solved.

Cons

I work for two companies that you have and I would live to get them on one computer.

Russell from Mission rehab

Easy Breezy Software

Pros

It is easy to input data and the software is user-friendly. The objectives and assessment sections are well-organized.

Cons

The font is small, and it's hard to edit mistakes when saved. The signature boxes make my sign look ugly all the time.

Josephine from On the Move Rehab

TherapySync Rocks!

Pros

The software is very easy to use, even for therapists that don't like to use computers! The support team is friendly and solve issues rapidly.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints with the product or the vendor!

Misty from Pure Therapy

Review of TherapySync

Pros

They have great customer support. They're on top of changes and exceeds medicare requirments. The product exceeds my customer's needs and expectations.

Cons

I have nothing but positives to share about TherapySync.

Cindi from Eclipse-KC

October 2014

I have used TherapySync for three years

Pros

The template walks you through documentation, but is not all check boxes. It's easy to individualize each PT documentation.

Cons

My visit note gets lost in tech space and has to be retrieved from time to time.

Michael from Swift Therapy Services, Inc

Good customer service.

Pros

Their customer service and off your software support is fantastic. Agencies send us referrals and we don't have to input patient info. PT and OT can moniter their assistants and see visits that are on the calender.

Cons

Their OASIS software needs some work but a new version is coming out in Oct. and they always listen to constructive advice.