• Pros

• "All my needs are covered by the core functionalities, and i'm always glad to see updates and improvements of the system, which happen very often. Great team"

• "- A lot of funtions - Very fast customer service - Extensive wiki where you can find almost everything - They keep getting better all the time"

• "-very very flexible -simple and clear interface -fast loading -good support"

• Cons

• "Sometimes it's a little bit difficult to understand some mechanisms but support is always there to guide you."

• "Sometimes it's abit difficult to because of all it's functions, but here again i just open a ticket and help is quick and precise."

• "support sometimes dont deliver the fastest response"

Browse Beds24 Reviews

Lesley from ThesecretGarden-France

So powerful, with lots of features will meet the requirements for accommodation of all sizes.

Pros

The flexibility of the system is amazing, want to keep it simple, thats possible, want to have multiple levels of complexity, thats possible too. You can use the wizard to guide you through the setup process and the level of help document is amazing, I have never seen this level of help in any other system I have ever worked with. Need special prices for events or special dates, no problem. Want to keep you prices the same for the next 12 months, no problem. They have through of everything. Connect to multiple OTAs and sent the same information, bookings/availability/prices all done in one place, this alone has made such a different, I don't need to worry about updating the calendars, reducing the risk of an double booking. Can setup automatic messages for the guests and reminders for me. I have connected to a payment gateway so I can collect deposits and payments from the guests all in one place. On the surface the software looks basic, but OMG it is not, what a great tool.

Cons

Not really a Con, but there are so many options that can be used to configure my property, I have not yet had the opportunity to fully use or test it to the fullest.... yet.

Bob from Wilderness Fellowship Ministries

Excellent Feature Set, Customizability and Customer Support. Highly Recommend.

We needed to replace our aging, old technology, unsupported, glitchy reservation-donation system. I highly recommend Beds24 for their feature set, extremely high degree of customizability and their timely, professional, caring, excellent customer support.

Pros

Our non-profit, ministry-oriented business model has many unusual reservation system requirements, designed around giving our guests a more personalized experience, yet Beds24 is able to meet all of our specialized requirements. Their Support Team answers our questions quickly providing excellent solutions and is receptive to new feature development. We can highly customize our system to fit our operations & terminology. The customizable Dashboards help us manage bookings & housekeeping & display bookings on an e-whiteboard. We can build highly-flexible custom reports. We can customize our confirmation, cancellation & no-show emails using a large selection of booking-info template variables. We can automate repetitive actions like when a guest checks-in, mark the unit as Occupied. When a guest checks-out, mark the unit as Not Ready. Beds24 lets our housekeeping staff use their smartphone to access the Housekeeping interface so they can mark units as Ready (for occupancy). We are able to include custom fields in our booking form (a must for our business operations). We can automatically notify staff via email or sms messages when a guest checks-in or checks-out. We are able to automatically send custom pre-stay & post-stay emails to guests N-days before & after their stay. We are able to export iCal feeds to our existing website facility availability calendars, so we don't have to change the page look-&-feel. We send Guest data to Square via the Integromat integration.

Cons

I wish the Beds24 system would support two-way synchronization with the Square Customer Directory, so guest profile edits could be done in either system -- but I realize this is a rather specialized requirement that we are unlikely to get: We take donations-only after guest stays - guests don't pay up-front. We use Square for managing our Names database, donations, e-newsletters, point-of-sale for on-site sales and donations.

Lisa from Cong Holiday Group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent support for non-technical people like myself

Very professional

Pros

Beds24.com is excellent. I am not technically minded/computer orientated but the personal support from Iuri at Beds24.com makes my life so much easier when I need help updating prices and have other questions.

Cons

Would prefer if it wasn't self - service. If you could just send an email explaining what you'd like to achieve and if the beds24.com team could do it for you even at a higher cost it would be worth it.

viktor from hotel in the shade

By far the best channel management software

excellent

Pros

Servers are always up, fast responses from the customer service team, frequent new features added, very user friendly. Free widgets for your website. I don't understand why anyone would use an alternative.

Cons

honestly... i can't think of a way to improve the software as there are so many integrations to other softwares.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

i do not remember the names, however i looked at the top 25 channel management solutions.

Cliff from IndieVacations.com

Complicated. Feature-rich. Dated.

Looking for automation for a smaller, independently owned short term rental. For this purpose, Beds24 is overkill and more complicated than simply managing each channel independently. Wizards are simply pointing you to each set of dozens of options in settings, without any effort spent identifying which ones are essential versus nice to have versus completely inapplicable for specific use cases.

Pros

Endless features/integrations. Low pricing versus competition.

Cons

User interface is a train wreck. Classic legacy approach of throwing in the kitchen sink and not focusing on identifying differences in workflow between a 5k bed hotel chain and a smaller independent owner with a few STRs to manage. Might be good if you have a full-time IT team to setup, but its overkill, overcomplicated, and extremely dated in the user interface for smaller, < 100 unit STR owners. Once other services are integrated, it's challenging to determine if changes applied are even working since there's no "preview" option to see what if the integration is working. Ex: I use PriceLabs for dynamic pricing, went through integration steps, yet pricing inside of Beds24 never appears to pull in pricing as it does with direct channel integration. Additionally, Beds24 appears to be the exact same product as BookingAutomation.com, which just a different pricing strategy and website branding. This is disappointing and feels a bit misleading given they're positioned at completely different solutions, yet appear to be running on the same dated backend system.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

Price was low for single digit owned properties and variety of channels/features seemed appealing, but after spending nearly a week working through setup it just feels like more work than managing each channel on its own. Even after setup, are you really going to remember which of the 1,001 settings you need to configure to change things down the line?

Response from Beds24.com

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your review, I would just like to point out that PriceLabs push their prices to Beds24, they are not pulled. If the prices were not appearing either the integration was not complete or PriceLabs had nothing to push.

Iuri from Autnomo

Excellent customer support, easy to use software, very intuitive.

Pros

It feels like all options that you need are "just there" , it is amazing how far you can actually customize this software. Setup auto emails to automatically send out email (with your own email address) or sms messages to your guests, staff, yourself, or any other person. Very nice looking dashboard, and the most important for me the channel manager. Update prices and availability in one place and have all your channels updated it is like magic, no more over-bookings, no more bookings with strange prices. I am using the "reseller" feature, so all my guests and owners log into my domain name, they see my logo, its like "my" system hehehe, Thank you Beds24 !

Cons

No Cons for me, i work in a Hotel and i am used to hotel software, perhaps when you just start with this software if you have no background with any hotel software you might feel there are to many options and features. But really try to send them a support ticket !

Fabrizio from Vacanza Liguria

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Every solution in one single subscription

My experience is very good, talking about the team, i met their representative last year in Berlin and i was pleased to see how kind and helpful the meeting has been. Talking about the software, one of the best working i had ever used.

Pros

How complete it is, i got to know this software because a few years ago i was looking for a channel manager which could connect to many booking.com accounts at once. Beds24 did exactly what i needed. Not counting all the updates with new functionalities. We increased from 25% to 45% in direct bookings as well because the platform for online payment is secure and customers do feel safe using it.

Firman from Loyagami

Ease of Use, Good Functionality and Definitely Worth

This software is excellent for use by the person who manages the rental home, service apartment, hotel and resort small to intermediate scale

Pros

We have currently using more than one PMS to this day , but Beds24 gives the most worth of your money with features and usability. The user interface is easy to understand and navigate, we can easily create and manage property as well as new room without long learning curve, add new room, configure room amenities, configure offers per room type and publish to OTA through channel manager only take less than 15 minutes for a whole process. Later on, updating the price and offers per OTA is also very easy, In short,costs incurred for the use of beds 24 is highly commensurate with the variety of features and conveniences provided

Cons

Still the lack of feature integration with point of sales system or the front desk for a large scale hotel

Colin from Mumbles

You've found what you need!

Ours is a tiny (2 unit) short term holiday business; Beds24 has been easy and economical to use, and integrates seamlessly into our website, making it very guest-friendly.

Pros

Fully featured; if you can't find what you want the chances are it's in there somewhere and the customer support is superb and free. Pay as you go means you don't buy more than you need, and it's very reasonably priced anyway.

Cons

Third party booking page (iframe) makes it very difficult to track conversions in Google Analytics. Hopefully Beds24 are working on a wiki if they haven't posted one already - hint ;-)

Response from Beds24.com

Replied April 2019

Thank you, Colin for taking the time to review Beds24. If you want to track bookings it is best you use the Beds24 confirmation page and not redirect to an external page.

Vassilis from jootiqvillas.com

Excellent product with hands down the most features available and excellent support.

Pros

Well, you can do almost anything. Css and code can be implemented to modify your booking page and more. Really versatile pricing system that can handle everything. Multiple pricing strategies can be used (early bird and lat minute pricing is possible, different prices for each channel can be set or you can use a multiplier for each channel, prices can be adjusted according to persons and you can even set different prices for say 1 day bookings and also different prices and booking page for agents.) I could go on forever but you get the picture.

Cons

Not that I don't like it but it could discourage some customers. Inevitably having so many features and versatility makes it less user friendly and more demanding which is perfect for me but others may differ.

Gordana from www.apartmentsbarcelona.city

Excellent PMS and Channel Manager with infinite possibilites

We've been using Beds24 for more than 3 years now. In that period we've managed from 20 to 30 properties in total, and Beds24 pms made our day to day activities inmensly easier and it reduced the workload a lot (probably reduced 3-4h of work a day). We had previously tried other PMS, channel managers and booking systems, and none of them offered such possibilites and definitely not for such good price! You can set it to send automatic and totally customizable emails at any point in time (for example immediatelly after receiving the reservation or a few days before the arrival), you can have virtual rooms - meaning you can sell a certain type of apartment easily on booking.com or similar websites and avoid holes in the calendar (=increase profits), program the yield optimizer to increase or lower your price depending on the current occupancy (for example if you have only 2 rooms left and it's 30 or more days before the arrival date, the price can be increased by 10%, etc., or if it's only 2 days to arrival date and you have more than 5 rooms empty, lower the price by 20%, etc.). Works spotlessly with booking.com, importing all the modifications, you can even report the credit card as invalid directly from Beds24. It has its own invoicing system, all kinds of reports, etc. It is absolutely complete. Perhaps it can be a little overwhelming for the first time user (due to so many options) but the support is just amazing, very quick and personal, and taking the time for learning it is definitely worthwhile.

Pros

Endless possibilities to customize it to work best for your needs.

Rod from Seaside Apartments Malta

Fantastic - changed our life around

Time, automation, scalability, reliability

Pros

Ease of Use, Cost effective, They thought of everything and its been very well tested, I only found a minor bug once and it was an interpretation issue. The automation possibility of this product is the best thing about it enabling you to notify both guests and staff based on set triggers by email or text to their phone for example when cleaning is due. The channel managers also receives regular upgrades with new channels connected via XML. New 3rd party software for accounts added regularly to manage specific tasks. Our rep and her team of customer support rocks, they are very knowledgeable and reply in under 24hrs sometimes within the hour - Love it. Also enables you to have multiple rates categories and booking policies just like you would on an OTA so you can be as competitive on your website as on the channels or even show certain booking policies only on your website and others on channels

Cons

Takes time to learn and install yourself.. I invested about 40 hours to get it going and probably over a 100hrs in all to get us to where we are today. Obviously this is reflected in the price of the monthly payment as its very competitive.

Alexander from Freelancer

We use Beds24 for our cottage resort on Golden Lake, Ontario, Canada. And we like it.

Fully optional hotel management system.

Pros

This is a most versatile and reasonably prices software we every found for our resort. Amazing flexibility and unlimited customization for the any needs of hospitality establishment. Tech support is fast, the documentation is sufficient and well organized. We also like video tutorials and contextual help.

Cons

It is became more and more sophisticated year to year, so for now we need more assistance from tech. support to set up new options. Although, this assistance is free so all issues are resolved in the reasonable time.

Cassandra from Activated Ministries

Best we've found after using two other Booking Engines/Channel Managers

Pros

We've only been using Beds24 for a couple weeks - and there are always challenges getting set up - but I was able to set things up myself without any major hitches. We are a small Boutique Hotel, and the main reason we wanted to go with Beds 24 (to start with) is because they can get us hooked up to Google Hotel Ads. Once we started setting things up I realized how powerful the software is. I decided to go with Bed24 because of all the great reviews they have - and after my first experience with their Support I wanted to add my review as well. The support is GREAT - and we are 100% happy that we chose Beds24. I'll probably write another review after 6 months or so - but so far we are very happy with how easy it was to set up, how great the support is, and how using Beds24 is going to help us get more bookings in the future.

Cons

It is quite complex - but that is due to how many options there are for any function. So this isn't really a con - just that there is a bit of a learning curve on the setup.

Michel from BNB PLANET

BNB PLANET

I manage BNB PLANET (bnbplanet.net) and I use BEDS24 for 1 year and it works very well. With BEDS24, I do multi-account management. I have a main account and each owner has his own sub account and I can manage all accounts with a single login. I test everything to multi-account management (yourporter, uplisting ...) and I always come back to BEDS24 which is a real hotel software.

Pros

-very very flexible -simple and clear interface -fast loading -good support

Cons

Pictures manager is not very handy. Missing central inbox for Airbnb and Booking 1 per XML connection it's OK, should be free for iCal

Steve from 1 Park Row Bed and Breakfast

The Best Channel Manager in town!

I run a B&B in the UK and have found Beds24 to be the perfect partner over the last 6 years

Pros

Beds24 is not limited , it allows totally flexability and does not tie you into contracts.

Cons

The software has no real faults, in our view it is the best channel management in the market today!

Eleni from Travel and Data Service GmbH

Best online software for hotels and rentals

Beds 24 made my life easier and I would recommend it to everyone. Great price after all...

Pros

It has everything a hotelier or a manager needs. So many functions which make life easier.

Cons

There are no things that I dont like. Only I would love to see prices for children depending on their ages.

Pascale from Le Mabouya

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Beds 24 : very powerful and flexible software.

Pros

What ever you want to set up, you will be able to do it. The customer service is always here to help. Whatever is the subject of your question. This answer will be there a few hours after you asked it. Suggestions to improve the software : I made one A dew hours it was done ! With thanks for my good idea The price is really lox compared to the other channel manager with numerous functions you will not be able to find in any other software.

Cons

Th old interface. Support only in English or german

Youri from Happy Houses Barcelona

Great piece of online software + everything around it

Beds24 has helped us a lot to work more efficient. In 7 years of using different PMS and channel managers Beds24 has been the best by far.

Pros

Cons

I am obligated to leave 40 characters here but honestly don't have any con.

Cristina from Italian Riviera Rent

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We got a better system at a lower price

Going from a pc based software to the cloud was the real change for us, also managing multiple OTAs accounts in one single software is what i was looking for. My personal experience is excellent!

Luis from DA

Love it

Pros

the best pms/channel manager in the market

Cons

support sometimes dont deliver the fastest response

Giovanni from frenchrivieraapartments.rent

Great CRM/PMS

Pros

Great user interface, Has every feature you need for the French Market

Cons

Some of the interaction of the various save menus complicated coul be more user friendly if you work with multiple pages open

Reid from Government Administration

So Disappointed

Cost effective, except when syncing errors happen and you miss reservations or get double booked or end up displaying your Airbnb listing with incorrect or missing information.

Pros

Accessible -- low cost to set it up and keep it running, pricing customizable.

Cons

So many mistakes -- expensive mistakes -- that came about b/c the software user interface is so difficult to navigate, tons of sub-entries and duplicate entries required, incredibly complex design. Good for someone who wants to spend a few weeks becoming an expert on the software.

Response from Beds24.com

Replied December 2019

We are sorry that you had mistakes with your set up. I had a look at your support tickets and it seems you mapped your listings to the wrong rooms. Our support team explained this to you and gave you instructions on how to fix the mapping and the problems this had caused. Also you had a third-party price manager connected directly to Airbnb even tough we told you that you could not use this service because it is not integrated with Beds24.

Frederique from FTP Translation Services

Excellent customer service + excellent product

I used to work with webervations as an online reservation system and Rezovation desktop as my guest management system. I've been using Beds24 for about a month now and I love it. To set up everything, it is well explained and when I run in a problem, support is always there with a very fast and reliable answer. I was able to seamlessly import all my database (12 years of guests!) and include the booking widgets on my website. My guests love it. And the price cannot be beat for what they offer: they are definitely extremely competitive compared to other systems such as Eviivo that is replacing webervations and Rezovation!

Pros

Customer service, easy to set up, very customizable. You pay for what you need

Cons

nothing . I liked everything : it's doing everything I wanted it to do and even more!

Torsten from Schfer Apartments

Great system,

Pros

Great Software which you can customize a Lot. Easy to use for everday Business. Good price. It ist a self service system, but they answer questions via Forum oder Tickets.

Cons

It takes quite Some time to Set the system Up. I had to Read a Lot in the Beds24wiki. I guess If i had to do it again ist would be much faster.

Mihai from Pensiunea La Iani

Powerful PMS - Excellent value for money

Pros

Automates a LOT of the stuff i usually do. Loads of options and features. I have looked at other options and nothing comes close considering price.

Cons

It can seem intimidating at first. I almost considered dropping it.

Response from Beds24.com

Replied April 2019

Thank you Mihai. We glad to hear that Beds24 works for you.

Dirk from RealValue

Super reponsive Customer Service

Pros

Full functionality, API, customer service

Cons

UI a bit "old fashioned", rates are very flexible -> rate plans should be added, though.

Barry from pobladorentals.com

I like it a lot

price, channels, Facebook ability to book direct from there where I capture people right from the jump.

Pros

PRICE compared to the others we looked at. The face book integration for our page. Invoice management. channel software is great.

Everything you need

Pros

Great capabilities, covers everything you need managing a vacarion rental.

Cons

Nothing! It's just a very good system and improving every day.

Linda from West Edmonton Rentals

Didn't like the uncertainty of charges per item

Pros

- did many things such as create a website and allow channel management

Cons

- was concerned with the fact that I would have to pay for each SMS text message for notifications

Response from Beds24.com

Replied February 2020

Thank you, Linda for taking the time to review Beds24. Our Email notifications are free. SMS notifications are an optional feature for which you only pay when you have opted in to use it.