Beds24 Software Reviews

Beds24 Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

User Review Highlights

Overall Rating

4.81

Ratings Breakdown

Secondary Ratings

Ease-of-use

4.5

Customer Support

5

Value for money

5

Functionality

5

  • icon"After reading the support documents and using the setup wizard the software becomes easy to use."
  • icon"Great capabilities, covers everything you need managing a vacarion rental."
  • icon"Once installed, it is so easy to use. Overall, it has helped us gain a lot of time."
  • icon"The integration problem can be a little tedious as you have to go through the online manual for any troubleshooting."
  • icon"Having said that, you can pay for support sessions if you're finding it difficult. But I would say the only fault of the system is it may turn some people away for not knowing what they have to do."
  • icon"Was concerned with the fact that I would have to pay for each SMS text message for notifications."

All Beds24 Reviews

1-25 of 67 Reviews

Sort by

Reviews are by default sorted by Recommended to software buyers, driven by our proprietary algorithm reflecting the depth and quality of the review, recency of experience, and other factors. As a neutral reviews platform, the star rating of the review is not considered in the "Recommended" ranking, and there is currently no voting mechanism that would allow site visitors to influence the ranking.
User Profile

Veronica Cecilia

Verified reviewer

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

July 2020

The best channel manager

I manage all my customers b&b , tours , activities, rental all in one. You don't have to purchase anything else. You pay for your usage. I highly recommend it!

Pros

I'm a reseller and this software has a lot of features. Easy to set up and manage. Support it's on line. Intuitive. Adaptive and integrated with all application and platforms. You will improve timing . Tori's , activities, b&b. Everything all in one.

Cons

Could be more accessible for Latin American payments. Like Mercado Pago.

Reasons for choosing Beds24

I choose beds24 because of pricing and features.

Nik

Verified reviewer

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

4

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

May 2021

Excellent all-around software!

I manage a large number of short-term rentals on different OTAs and Beds24 has really helped me to automate a lot of things that were otherwise managed manually. This has saved me a lot of time and has made my day to day tasks very easy to manage and at a very low price!

Pros

I own a property management company that fully manages a number of short-term rentals. Beds24 is a very cheap and all-around product that offers practically everything you might need, combining the functionality of a PMS and a Channel Manager. For these reasons, I chose this piece of software over others. It might have an outdated interface compared to similar products on the market but they have recently updated the UI and they are constantly updating its functionality and features.

Cons

This is a DIY solution, which means that you have to do a lot of reading and at some point, I thought of giving up since there are solutions out there that are so much easier to work with compared to Beds24. That said, their wiki is a fantastic source of info and their customer support is very quick to answer all your questions. Once you get to know its capabilities properly and how it works, then you will have gained invaluable knowledge which will make everything a piece of cake.

Reasons for choosing Beds24

It does the job at a very low price compared to other solutions on the market and it offers a wide range of functionality. It's an excellent all-around solution for its price range.

Andreas

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

1

VALUE FOR MONEY

3

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

1

FUNCTIONALITY

3

May 2020

Kein Service, kein Telefon, kein Live chat. Reinstes Chaos. Wie es aussieht was für Bastler

Die Seite sah zwar interessant aus aber die Arbeitsweise ist ingesamt unprofessionell. Erst wurden alle Accounts blockiert, 12 Stunden später 80% der Accounts freigegeben mit falschen und unvollständigen Preisen. Wenn ich es nicht durch prüfen zwischendurch entdeckt und jemand gebucht hätte, wäre das Fiasko komplett gewesen. Es kommt auch einem so vor, als ob KI und nicht Menschen die Mails (Tickets) beantworten, da auf die Problematik nicht eingegangen wird, sondern in jeder 2. Antwort auf die vermittelnde Plattform geschoben wird.

Pros

Eine Integration in bestehende Prozesse war bisher nicht möglich, da die Software fehleranfällig ist. Es werden Synchronisationsfehler angezeigt, Daten nur teilweise übertragen. Vorteil erschließt sich mir bis jetzt nicht. Aber schlecht ist das alle bisherigen Buchungen und Kalender blockiert werden anstatt zu synchronisieren. Gerade jetzt kurz vor den Feiertagen besonders ärgerlich.

Cons

Es gibt keinen telefonischen Support. Bei der Übertragung von booking.com sind alle Preise und Verfügbarkeiten verschwunden. Alle accounts bei booking.com wurden seitens des Channel Managers gesperrt und seit Stunden nicht wieder freigegeben. Eine Wiederherstellung der Daten wurde zugesichert per Ticket (einzigste Kommunikationsform, welche sehr schleppend und zeitlich verzögert läuft) aber ist bis heute nicht erfolgt. Bei wiederholter Anfrage wird auf erneute Eingabe der Daten verwiesen.

Reasons for choosing Beds24

Aufgrund der umfangreichen Produktpalette hatte ich auch Kompetenz und Support erwartet. Stattdessen ist mir ein Schaden entstanden. Leider ein Irrtum mit dieser Plattform

Response from Beds24.com

We are sorry you had problems and can understand your anger. When you reported your issue we got in touch with Booking.com who confirmed: 1. Your properties were part of an experimental on-boarding process which cuts out the step were you confirm the connection before Booking.com removes prices and availability from their system. 2. Booking.com was not able to restore your data. We never had your data and never told you that we could restore it. We informed you about this straight away and also explained to you that you need to set prices in Beds24 so we can send them to Booking.com to replace the prices they deleted. It is normal and documented that after the connection with a channel manager is confirmed Booking expects the prices and availability to be send from the channel manager. You never entered all your prices in Beds24 which caused what you describe as "blocked" and incomplete". All your tickets (ex. some of the many duplicates you sent) were answered timely.

Replied May 2020

Theo

Company size: 1 employee

Industry: Real Estate

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

4

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

September 2022

Best money-value with a great and fast responsive client service

The beds24 team answers fast, in 24h, is very helpful and kind. For such low price it costs us, we can't demand a phone service. So, all is delt by messages. I will not change channel manager!

Pros

It truely does...everything. In my country, France, we are a lot to use Beds24 who functions perfectly with all the tools we have here: connected locks, quick updates. It is a software we really can believe in. It's very serious.

Cons

It's all in english. They did in french lately with weird translation :) I don't mind, as I talk the Shakespear language!

Reasons for choosing Beds24

The price

Anonymous

Company size: 11-50 employees

Time used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

4

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

May 2020

Power, Reliability, Flexibility

We have unified our platforms, cut our admin time dramatically, streamlined processes and increased direct business as a result of having B24. Its a powerful engine that it going to help the growth of the business.

Pros

Beds24, unlike a lot of PMS platforms, does what it says it will, reliably, every time. This is crucial in our industry where guest expectations are high and failure is unacceptable. The level of API connectivity to OTA channels is way above the majority of the competitors and if you look on Booking.com you will see the reliability is in some case 15-20% above that of some of the big name platforms. The team at B24 are responsive to customer needs and make small and big enhancements to the system on an ongoing basis. The API is powerful and we have used it in a number of different circumstances now to enhance guest experience.

Cons

The User Interface has a steep learning curve, but once you have it clear in your mind then it's fine. It may not be as beautiful as some, but I've learned the hard way and appreciate B24 reliability, scalability and functionality over pretty screens... I would like to see a native mobile app on IOS and Andriod as well as integration to additional pricing tools like Beyond Pricing and Wheelhouse.

Reasons for switching to Beds24

Reliability / Functionality / Scalability / API / Support / Price / Channels

David

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

4

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

4

FUNCTIONALITY

5

May 2020

Simply the best PMS solution

I love it. It does everything I want it to and I have total control of everything. With previous PMS's I have used, if there was an issue with, say one of my Airbnb listings, I would have to wait to raise a support ticket and get the PMS company to try and figure out the problem. With beds24, the tools to do that are at my disposal. 9 times out of 10 I'm able to fix a problem straight away myself. When I can't, the support are there within 24 hours (every time) to help. That being said, this is the most bug-free system I have used. So far the only issues which have come up have been of my making.

Pros

The best feature of this product is the flexibility. Thanks to the auto action function, you can make the system do almost anything you want it to. In an age of increased efficiency and automation, this makes beds24 the ideal product. I'm still only just realising half of the things I can automate, meaning that as I continue using the product, I will be able to continue increasing my efficiencies. The next best, but very much related, characteristic is its ability to integrate with other systems. There's no point trying to be the best at everything. Beds24 gets the nuts and bolts perfect, then makes sure you can hook into other systems extremely easily to fine tune your total tech package.

Cons

Because it is a completely DIY system, it can be quite daunting getting set-up. You have to figure out how to do everything by following the self-help guides. Having said that, you can pay for support sessions if you're finding it difficult. But I would say the only fault of the system is it may turn some people away for not knowing what they have to do. Get past that, and you're in for a wonderful reward.

Reasons for choosing Beds24

Guesty would have cost me over AUD$3000 per month. Beds24 is costing me under $200 per month. On top of that, all I have to pay is $120 per month for my integrated guest app and $120 per month for my integrated cleaning and maintenance app, so I am only paying around 15% what I would have. With either solution, I need to pay for Pricelabs on top of that.

Reasons for switching to Beds24

I had a horrible experience with my previous PMS provider. I am so glad to have moved on.

Naina

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

February 2020

Epitome of 'value for money' Perfect for Airbnb hosts

It has automated 90% of my work and now we have started adding more units

Pros

Everything, Boy, can we customize stuff. Almost anything can be changed, added or created. Huge list of channel connections. Most complete set of wiki. Integrates with almost any kind of software you may need. I am in love with this software. There is just so much you can do. Automated messaging, Email templates, tagging reservations, zapier integration, google forms integration, you name it they have it. Connections with pricelabs, dynamic minimum stays, yield optimization. Much expensive software's are not capable of even delivering half of what they offer. These guys. The price is super cheap, I mean literally super cheap. It is an extreme value for money.

Cons

This is more of a personal thing. I needed integration with my local major OTA called goibibo.com which I couldn't find in the huge list. Goibibo is really open to integrations and gives API access to almost anyone and everyone. I am sure this will change in the future. I even offered them a contact to get this done. Apart from this everything is 5 stars.

Reasons for choosing Beds24

They have extremely cheap prices and offer the most functionality

Reasons for switching to Beds24

The other software was very limited in its functionality

Ruben

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

April 2022

Best value for money on the market

I tried many different channel managers (which has been a hassle) but none could cope with our ever changing demands for new options, plug ins with different partners, etc. Beds just beats all of them, big time! Big fan!

Pros

BEDS24 just has unlimited options for any solution you might be thinking of inside your accomodation business. Easy to understand and manage, and many layers to explore and improve your business with. Great amount of channels that are plug and play, ready to go, and at least as many third party software partners, payment providers, etc.

Cons

No real cons, maybe the compared to other softwares the user friendlyness / layout / design seems a little harder to handle, but it´s just because of the many options there are

Reasons for switching to Beds24

There weren´t enough options, all other systems were very limited.

Karl

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

4

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

June 2022

Great Channel Manager & Reservations System

Managing multiple vacation rentals for our clients, connecting them to channels like AIrbnb,Booking.com & Expedia.

Pros

The incredible feature set - almost everything you can think about is included in the system. It has an uncomparable amount of features to other channel managers I have used.

Cons

The UI interface could be better. You might need to be a bit technical to use it. In my case, coming from an IT background - this is actually a plus, as I find it very configurable.

Reasons for choosing Beds24

Beds24 has tons of features compared to them, and pricing is decent.

Reasons for switching to Beds24

Lack of features & support.

Sascha

Company size: 51-200 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

June 2022

Great affordable channel manager!

Pros

Affordable channel manager with loads of options, all customizable. Great for our Oktoberfest pop-up hostel!

Cons

It takes a bit of time to get to know the system. Would love it if they improve the ux

Reasons for switching to Beds24

Costs

Bob

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

May 2019

Excellent Feature Set, Customizability and Customer Support. Highly Recommend.

We needed to replace our aging, old technology, unsupported, glitchy reservation-donation system. I highly recommend Beds24 for their feature set, extremely high degree of customizability and their timely, professional, caring, excellent customer support.

Pros

Our non-profit, ministry-oriented business model has many unusual reservation system requirements, designed around giving our guests a more personalized experience, yet Beds24 is able to meet all of our specialized requirements. Their Support Team answers our questions quickly providing excellent solutions and is receptive to new feature development. We can highly customize our system to fit our operations & terminology. The customizable Dashboards help us manage bookings & housekeeping & display bookings on an e-whiteboard. We can build highly-flexible custom reports. We can customize our confirmation, cancellation & no-show emails using a large selection of booking-info template variables. We can automate repetitive actions like when a guest checks-in, mark the unit as Occupied. When a guest checks-out, mark the unit as Not Ready. Beds24 lets our housekeeping staff use their smartphone to access the Housekeeping interface so they can mark units as Ready (for occupancy). We are able to include custom fields in our booking form (a must for our business operations). We can automatically notify staff via email or sms messages when a guest checks-in or checks-out. We are able to automatically send custom pre-stay & post-stay emails to guests N-days before & after their stay. We are able to export iCal feeds to our existing website facility availability calendars, so we don't have to change the page look-&-feel. We send Guest data to Square via the Integromat integration.

Cons

I wish the Beds24 system would support two-way synchronization with the Square Customer Directory, so guest profile edits could be done in either system -- but I realize this is a rather specialized requirement that we are unlikely to get: We take donations-only after guest stays - guests don't pay up-front. We use Square for managing our Names database, donations, e-newsletters, point-of-sale for on-site sales and donations.

Thierry

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

3

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

June 2020

Powerfull and inexpensive together

My business is short rental of 17 flats dispatched in 2 properties in Martinique. Thanks to Beds24, all my calendars, bookings, pricing informations, etc, are real time synchronized on all booking platforms. Also, most of the communication with clients is now automated, well my time management is better every single day. It's quite a significative time investment when you start implementing a PMS / Online booking / Channel Manager software, and your businnes is 100% relying on all this IT stuff : it's good to be able to count on a robust software and on a reliable provider. No doubt that Beds24 will be my partner for many more years.

Pros

Beds24 is 100% reliable, it is that much important in the accomodation business, which is 24/24 operational.

Cons

Beds24 is a self-learning system, which means that you have to be pretty well organized before starting an implementation into your business. Also, the support team is very reactive and helpfull.

Reasons for choosing Beds24

As much efficient but cheaper.

Reasons for switching to Beds24

The -expensive- former provider was unable to really understand my business and my needs. With Beds24, I went from the worst to the best of situations.

Gordana

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

April 2017

Excellent PMS and Channel Manager with infinite possibilites

We've been using Beds24 for more than 3 years now. In that period we've managed from 20 to 30 properties in total, and Beds24 pms made our day to day activities inmensly easier and it reduced the workload a lot (probably reduced 3-4h of work a day). We had previously tried other PMS, channel managers and booking systems, and none of them offered such possibilites and definitely not for such good price! You can set it to send automatic and totally customizable emails at any point in time (for example immediatelly after receiving the reservation or a few days before the arrival), you can have virtual rooms - meaning you can sell a certain type of apartment easily on booking.com or similar websites and avoid holes in the calendar (=increase profits), program the yield optimizer to increase or lower your price depending on the current occupancy (for example if you have only 2 rooms left and it's 30 or more days before the arrival date, the price can be increased by 10%, etc., or if it's only 2 days to arrival date and you have more than 5 rooms empty, lower the price by 20%, etc.). Works spotlessly with booking.com, importing all the modifications, you can even report the credit card as invalid directly from Beds24. It has its own invoicing system, all kinds of reports, etc. It is absolutely complete. Perhaps it can be a little overwhelming for the first time user (due to so many options) but the support is just amazing, very quick and personal, and taking the time for learning it is definitely worthwhile.

Pros

Endless possibilities to customize it to work best for your needs.

User Profile

Lesley

Verified reviewer

Time used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

5

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5

April 2018

So powerful, with lots of features will meet the requirements for accommodation of all sizes.

Pros

The flexibility of the system is amazing, want to keep it simple, thats possible, want to have multiple levels of complexity, thats possible too. You can use the wizard to guide you through the setup process and the level of help document is amazing, I have never seen this level of help in any other system I have ever worked with. Need special prices for events or special dates, no problem. Want to keep you prices the same for the next 12 months, no problem. They have through of everything. Connect to multiple OTAs and sent the same information, bookings/availability/prices all done in one place, this alone has made such a different, I don't need to worry about updating the calendars, reducing the risk of an double booking. Can setup automatic messages for the guests and reminders for me. I have connected to a payment gateway so I can collect deposits and payments from the guests all in one place. On the surface the software looks basic, but OMG it is not, what a great tool.

Cons

Not really a Con, but there are so many options that can be used to configure my property, I have not yet had the opportunity to fully use or test it to the fullest.... yet.

Craig

Company size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

EASE OF USE

4

VALUE FOR MONEY

5

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

5

FUNCTIONALITY

5