User Reviews Overview

Feature Ratings

Ease-of-use

4.5 / 5

Value for Money

5.0 / 5

Customer Support

5.0 / 5

Functionality

5.0 / 5

Ratings Breakdown

5 stars

(46)

46

4 stars

(0)

0

3 stars

(2)

2

2 stars

(1)

1

1 stars

(1)

1

  • Pros

  • "Easy to use and dynamic. Has great features overall"

  • "Very smart and not heavy to use and works everywhere."

  • "All my needs are covered by the core functionalities, and i'm always glad to see updates and improvements of the system, which happen very often. Great team"

  • Cons

  • "Sometimes it's a little bit difficult to understand some mechanisms but support is always there to guide you."

  • "Sometimes it's abit difficult to because of all it's functions, but here again i just open a ticket and help is quick and precise."

  • "I am not very good with computers so at the beginning there was a lot to learn, but the wizards, help pages and support team made it easier and it didn't take long to complete my setup. "

Browse Beds24 Reviews

Filter by:

Sort by:
 

Showing -49 - 0 of 50 results

July 2020

User Profile Picture

Veronica Cecilia from Tourism Services

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

July 2020

The best channel manager

I manage all my customers b&b , tours , activities, rental all in one. You don't have to purchase anything else. You pay for your usage. I highly recommend it!

Pros

I'm a reseller and this software has a lot of features. Easy to set up and manage. Support it's on line. Intuitive. Adaptive and integrated with all application and platforms. You will improve timing . Tori's , activities, b&b. Everything all in one.

Cons

Could be more accessible for Latin American payments. Like Mercado Pago.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

I choose beds24 because of pricing and features.

May 2020

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

Power, Reliability, Flexibility

We have unified our platforms, cut our admin time dramatically, streamlined processes and increased direct business as a result of having B24. Its a powerful engine that it going to help the growth of the business.

Pros

Beds24, unlike a lot of PMS platforms, does what it says it will, reliably, every time. This is crucial in our industry where guest expectations are high and failure is unacceptable. The level of API connectivity to OTA channels is way above the majority of the competitors and if you look on Booking.com you will see the reliability is in some case 15-20% above that of some of the big name platforms. The team at B24 are responsive to customer needs and make small and big enhancements to the system on an ongoing basis. The API is powerful and we have used it in a number of different circumstances now to enhance guest experience.

Cons

The User Interface has a steep learning curve, but once you have it clear in your mind then it's fine. It may not be as beautiful as some, but I've learned the hard way and appreciate B24 reliability, scalability and functionality over pretty screens... I would like to see a native mobile app on IOS and Andriod as well as integration to additional pricing tools like Beyond Pricing and Wheelhouse.

Reasons for Switching to Beds24

Reliability / Functionality / Scalability / API / Support / Price / Channels

May 2020

Andreas from Dresdner Tag

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

1.0

Value for money

3.0

Customer support

1.0

Functionality

3.0

May 2020

Kein Service, kein Telefon, kein Live chat. Reinstes Chaos. Wie es aussieht was für Bastler

Die Seite sah zwar interessant aus aber die Arbeitsweise ist ingesamt unprofessionell. Erst wurden alle Accounts blockiert, 12 Stunden später 80% der Accounts freigegeben mit falschen und unvollständigen Preisen. Wenn ich es nicht durch prüfen zwischendurch entdeckt und jemand gebucht hätte, wäre das Fiasko komplett gewesen. Es kommt auch einem so vor, als ob KI und nicht Menschen die Mails (Tickets) beantworten, da auf die Problematik nicht eingegangen wird, sondern in jeder 2. Antwort auf die vermittelnde Plattform geschoben wird.

Pros

Eine Integration in bestehende Prozesse war bisher nicht möglich, da die Software fehleranfällig ist. Es werden Synchronisationsfehler angezeigt, Daten nur teilweise übertragen. Vorteil erschließt sich mir bis jetzt nicht. Aber schlecht ist das alle bisherigen Buchungen und Kalender blockiert werden anstatt zu synchronisieren. Gerade jetzt kurz vor den Feiertagen besonders ärgerlich.

Cons

Es gibt keinen telefonischen Support. Bei der Übertragung von booking.com sind alle Preise und Verfügbarkeiten verschwunden. Alle accounts bei booking.com wurden seitens des Channel Managers gesperrt und seit Stunden nicht wieder freigegeben. Eine Wiederherstellung der Daten wurde zugesichert per Ticket (einzigste Kommunikationsform, welche sehr schleppend und zeitlich verzögert läuft) aber ist bis heute nicht erfolgt. Bei wiederholter Anfrage wird auf erneute Eingabe der Daten verwiesen.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

Aufgrund der umfangreichen Produktpalette hatte ich auch Kompetenz und Support erwartet. Stattdessen ist mir ein Schaden entstanden. Leider ein Irrtum mit dieser Plattform

Response from Beds24.com

Replied May 2020

We are sorry you had problems and can understand your anger. When you reported your issue we got in touch with Booking.com who confirmed: 1. Your properties were part of an experimental on-boarding process which cuts out the step were you confirm the connection before Booking.com removes prices and availability from their system. 2. Booking.com was not able to restore your data. We never had your data and never told you that we could restore it. We informed you about this straight away and also explained to you that you need to set prices in Beds24 so we can send them to Booking.com to replace the prices they deleted. It is normal and documented that after the connection with a channel manager is confirmed Booking expects the prices and availability to be send from the channel manager. You never entered all your prices in Beds24 which caused what you describe as "blocked" and incomplete". All your tickets (ex. some of the many duplicates you sent) were answered timely.

May 2020

David from Uptown Apartments Pty Ltd

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

Simply the best PMS solution

I love it. It does everything I want it to and I have total control of everything. With previous PMS's I have used, if there was an issue with, say one of my Airbnb listings, I would have to wait to raise a support ticket and get the PMS company to try and figure out the problem. With beds24, the tools to do that are at my disposal. 9 times out of 10 I'm able to fix a problem straight away myself. When I can't, the support are there within 24 hours (every time) to help. That being said, this is the most bug-free system I have used. So far the only issues which have come up have been of my making.

Pros

The best feature of this product is the flexibility. Thanks to the auto action function, you can make the system do almost anything you want it to. In an age of increased efficiency and automation, this makes beds24 the ideal product. I'm still only just realising half of the things I can automate, meaning that as I continue using the product, I will be able to continue increasing my efficiencies. The next best, but very much related, characteristic is its ability to integrate with other systems. There's no point trying to be the best at everything. Beds24 gets the nuts and bolts perfect, then makes sure you can hook into other systems extremely easily to fine tune your total tech package.

Cons

Because it is a completely DIY system, it can be quite daunting getting set-up. You have to figure out how to do everything by following the self-help guides. Having said that, you can pay for support sessions if you're finding it difficult. But I would say the only fault of the system is it may turn some people away for not knowing what they have to do. Get past that, and you're in for a wonderful reward.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

Guesty would have cost me over AUD$3000 per month. Beds24 is costing me under $200 per month. On top of that, all I have to pay is $120 per month for my integrated guest app and $120 per month for my integrated cleaning and maintenance app, so I am only paying around 15% what I would have. With either solution, I need to pay for Pricelabs on top of that.

Reasons for Switching to Beds24

I had a horrible experience with my previous PMS provider. I am so glad to have moved on.

February 2020

Naina from Ojas Homes

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

February 2020

Epitome of 'value for money' Perfect for Airbnb hosts

It has automated 90% of my work and now we have started adding more units

Pros

Everything, Boy, can we customize stuff. Almost anything can be changed, added or created. Huge list of channel connections. Most complete set of wiki. Integrates with almost any kind of software you may need. I am in love with this software. There is just so much you can do. Automated messaging, Email templates, tagging reservations, zapier integration, google forms integration, you name it they have it. Connections with pricelabs, dynamic minimum stays, yield optimization. Much expensive software's are not capable of even delivering half of what they offer. These guys. The price is super cheap, I mean literally super cheap. It is an extreme value for money.

Cons

This is more of a personal thing. I needed integration with my local major OTA called goibibo.com which I couldn't find in the huge list. Goibibo is really open to integrations and gives API access to almost anyone and everyone. I am sure this will change in the future. I even offered them a contact to get this done. Apart from this everything is 5 stars.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

They have extremely cheap prices and offer the most functionality

Reasons for Switching to Beds24

The other software was very limited in its functionality

June 2020

Thierry from MAJORINE SAS

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

Powerfull and inexpensive together

My business is short rental of 17 flats dispatched in 2 properties in Martinique. Thanks to Beds24, all my calendars, bookings, pricing informations, etc, are real time synchronized on all booking platforms. Also, most of the communication with clients is now automated, well my time management is better every single day. It's quite a significative time investment when you start implementing a PMS / Online booking / Channel Manager software, and your businnes is 100% relying on all this IT stuff : it's good to be able to count on a robust software and on a reliable provider. No doubt that Beds24 will be my partner for many more years.

Pros

Beds24 is 100% reliable, it is that much important in the accomodation business, which is 24/24 operational.

Cons

Beds24 is a self-learning system, which means that you have to be pretty well organized before starting an implementation into your business. Also, the support team is very reactive and helpfull.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

As much efficient but cheaper.

Reasons for Switching to Beds24

The -expensive- former provider was unable to really understand my business and my needs. With Beds24, I went from the worst to the best of situations.

June 2020

Claudia from Landhaus Martens

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

Nie mehr ohne

Ich liebe dieses Programm. Wir haben eine kleine Pension mit 15 Zimmern und haben viele Jahre die üblichen stationären Programme genutzt. Vor 4 Jahren habe ich wegen des integrierten Channelmanagers begonnen, beds24 zu nutzen. Zuerst nur testweise und, weil ich nicht wusste, ob der Import über Portale wirklich so reibungslos funktioniert, parallel zum Hotelprogramm. Nach einem Jahr bin ich dann komplett umgestiegen und nutze beds24 inzwischen als einziges Verwaltungsprogramm. Es gibt scheinbar nichts, was dieses Programm nicht kann (man muss sich eben erst etwas einarbeiten): Zimmerverwaltung, Rechnungen, automatisierte, terminierte Gästekorrespondenz, automatische Preisanpassungen, Channels, Bilder... Statistiken, Berichte, Zahlungsabwicklungen etc. p.p. .... alles direkt online und für mich von überall nutzbar, auch am Handy, wenns mal sein muss. Ich bin äußerst zufrieden. Wenn mal etwas nicht klappt, ist der Support sehr schnell und kompetent.

Pros

Beds24 bietet alles, was man braucht, um Prozesse zu automatisieren und den Überblick zu behalten.

Cons

Manchmal ist die Oberfläche für Ungeübte etwas unübersichtlich. Aber man findet sich intuitiv schnell ein.

November 2020

Yogendra Man from Bed and Breakfast Thamel P.ltd.

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2020

Best software to use for Hotels and B&Bs

Pros

Beds24 is the most user-friendly and innovative software for hotels and B&Bs. It is highly customizable and integrable to the website as you need. There are limitless possibilities that you can do with this software which is impossible with other similar products. Within beds24 you can choose only services that you use and litterally modify them by yourself anytime without having need to go through the technical support. The customer support is prompt and wonderful.

Cons

There are no particular cons with the software.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

Because I was able to customize the rooms according to my need and gain the desired result also by playing with html codes and other basic level customization that it provided that other products don't.

Reasons for Switching to Beds24

Other product had very limited features compared to beds24

July 2020

Carlo from Kalanguinho Turismo Ltda

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

July 2020

Smart and complete

The perfect solution to manage hotels and residences. Very good, smart, and easy to use. Complete for a good price.

Pros

Very smart and not heavy to use and works everywhere.

Cons

Only English support. I would like something sone one speaking my main language Italian or Portuguese.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

Smart use and light interface.

September 2020

Žiga from TOP Line

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2020

Great service, amazing support

Fantastic. amazing.

Pros

It helps sell our apartments in Piran with ease, allows integrations with Wordpress, Stripe for payments and the channel managment has not let us down once. In 5 years of usage, we never had overbookings, any errors in pricing.

Cons

Anything that seemed hard to implement, the support team assisted instantly, with short explanations not having to read through endless manuals.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

Offered a full featured free trial, so there were no risks involved. Apparently these people knew what they were offering.

May 2019

Bob from Wilderness Fellowship Ministries

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2019

Excellent Feature Set, Customizability and Customer Support. Highly Recommend.

We needed to replace our aging, old technology, unsupported, glitchy reservation-donation system. I highly recommend Beds24 for their feature set, extremely high degree of customizability and their timely, professional, caring, excellent customer support.

Pros

Our non-profit, ministry-oriented business model has many unusual reservation system requirements, designed around giving our guests a more personalized experience, yet Beds24 is able to meet all of our specialized requirements. Their Support Team answers our questions quickly providing excellent solutions and is receptive to new feature development. We can highly customize our system to fit our operations & terminology. The customizable Dashboards help us manage bookings & housekeeping & display bookings on an e-whiteboard. We can build highly-flexible custom reports. We can customize our confirmation, cancellation & no-show emails using a large selection of booking-info template variables. We can automate repetitive actions like when a guest checks-in, mark the unit as Occupied. When a guest checks-out, mark the unit as Not Ready. Beds24 lets our housekeeping staff use their smartphone to access the Housekeeping interface so they can mark units as Ready (for occupancy). We are able to include custom fields in our booking form (a must for our business operations). We can automatically notify staff via email or sms messages when a guest checks-in or checks-out. We are able to automatically send custom pre-stay & post-stay emails to guests N-days before & after their stay. We are able to export iCal feeds to our existing website facility availability calendars, so we don't have to change the page look-&-feel. We send Guest data to Square via the Integromat integration.

Cons

I wish the Beds24 system would support two-way synchronization with the Square Customer Directory, so guest profile edits could be done in either system -- but I realize this is a rather specialized requirement that we are unlikely to get: We take donations-only after guest stays - guests don't pay up-front. We use Square for managing our Names database, donations, e-newsletters, point-of-sale for on-site sales and donations.

April 2017

Gordana from www.apartmentsbarcelona.city

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2017

Excellent PMS and Channel Manager with infinite possibilites

We've been using Beds24 for more than 3 years now. In that period we've managed from 20 to 30 properties in total, and Beds24 pms made our day to day activities inmensly easier and it reduced the workload a lot (probably reduced 3-4h of work a day). We had previously tried other PMS, channel managers and booking systems, and none of them offered such possibilites and definitely not for such good price! You can set it to send automatic and totally customizable emails at any point in time (for example immediatelly after receiving the reservation or a few days before the arrival), you can have virtual rooms - meaning you can sell a certain type of apartment easily on booking.com or similar websites and avoid holes in the calendar (=increase profits), program the yield optimizer to increase or lower your price depending on the current occupancy (for example if you have only 2 rooms left and it's 30 or more days before the arrival date, the price can be increased by 10%, etc., or if it's only 2 days to arrival date and you have more than 5 rooms empty, lower the price by 20%, etc.). Works spotlessly with booking.com, importing all the modifications, you can even report the credit card as invalid directly from Beds24. It has its own invoicing system, all kinds of reports, etc. It is absolutely complete. Perhaps it can be a little overwhelming for the first time user (due to so many options) but the support is just amazing, very quick and personal, and taking the time for learning it is definitely worthwhile.

Pros

Endless possibilities to customize it to work best for your needs.

April 2018

User Profile Picture

Lesley from ThesecretGarden-France

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2018

So powerful, with lots of features will meet the requirements for accommodation of all sizes.

Pros

The flexibility of the system is amazing, want to keep it simple, thats possible, want to have multiple levels of complexity, thats possible too. You can use the wizard to guide you through the setup process and the level of help document is amazing, I have never seen this level of help in any other system I have ever worked with. Need special prices for events or special dates, no problem. Want to keep you prices the same for the next 12 months, no problem. They have through of everything. Connect to multiple OTAs and sent the same information, bookings/availability/prices all done in one place, this alone has made such a different, I don't need to worry about updating the calendars, reducing the risk of an double booking. Can setup automatic messages for the guests and reminders for me. I have connected to a payment gateway so I can collect deposits and payments from the guests all in one place. On the surface the software looks basic, but OMG it is not, what a great tool.

Cons

Not really a Con, but there are so many options that can be used to configure my property, I have not yet had the opportunity to fully use or test it to the fullest.... yet.

May 2020

Rinus from La Jouanniere

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

Manage my property details in one place

Setting up my properties with Beds24 has helped me automate a lot of my processes. I can see all my bookings in one calendar, update my prices in one place (if needed) and I do not need to remember to send emails to my guests, it is all automated.

Pros

When I joined Beds24 I was pleased that they have wizards to take me thought the basic setup to get me online quickly. They have an extensive help library, with step by step instructions and examples. I can manage my properties, prices and calendar all in one place. Connecting to the OTAs helps ensure that I keep my calendar upto date. I can quickly change prices when needed and the details are updated to the channels, saves me time rather than having to remember to login to different systems updating calendars and prices. I can collect payments from my guests and send them emails automatically. I don't need to remember to do it any more.

Cons

I am not very good with computers so at the beginning there was a lot to learn, but the wizards, help pages and support team made it easier and it didn't take long to complete my setup.

May 2020

Jean from TDS Travel & Data Service GmbH

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

Benutzerfreundlich - unendliche Möglichkeiten - tadellose Unterstützung - kein 08/15 Produkt

Ich habe einen schnellen Gesamtüberblick über meine Buchungen samt Zahlungen.

Pros

Ich benutze beds24 seit über 5 Jahren und ich bin immer noch fasziniert von den Möglichkeiten, die diese Software anbietet, da diese kein 08/15 Produkt ist. Es gibt sooo viele Elemente und es kommen immer wieder neue, so dass man mehr Lust bekommt sich damit zu beschäftigen. Ich kann alles einwandfrei verwalten (Preise und Verfügbarkeiten , keine Doppelbuchungen, Schnittstellen, Automation, Angebote, Rechnungen, Voucher, Berichte...usw). Seit ich diese Software verwende, ist meine Arbeit Kinderleicht geworden. Allerdings muss man am Anfang Zeit investieren, wenn man viele features verwenden möchte. Zu diesem Punkt braucht man eine unkomplizierte support Hilfe, die man bei beds24 mit Sicherheit bekommt. Als letztes möchte ich noch erwähnen, dass der Preis-Leistung-Verhältnis der beste mit Abstand war und ist.

Cons

Am Anfang bekommt man den Eindruck, dass es eine komplizierte Software ist, was man aber sehr schnell feststellt, dass es nicht ist.

June 2017

Rod from Seaside Apartments Malta

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2017

Fantastic - changed our life around

Time, automation, scalability, reliability

Pros

Ease of Use, Cost effective, They thought of everything and its been very well tested, I only found a minor bug once and it was an interpretation issue. The automation possibility of this product is the best thing about it enabling you to notify both guests and staff based on set triggers by email or text to their phone for example when cleaning is due. The channel managers also receives regular upgrades with new channels connected via XML. New 3rd party software for accounts added regularly to manage specific tasks. Our rep and her team of customer support rocks, they are very knowledgeable and reply in under 24hrs sometimes within the hour - Love it. Also enables you to have multiple rates categories and booking policies just like you would on an OTA so you can be as competitive on your website as on the channels or even show certain booking policies only on your website and others on channels

Cons

Takes time to learn and install yourself.. I invested about 40 hours to get it going and probably over a 100hrs in all to get us to where we are today. Obviously this is reflected in the price of the monthly payment as its very competitive.

April 2018

User Profile Picture

Iuri from Autônomo

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2018

Excellent customer support, easy to use software, very intuitive.

Pros

It feels like all options that you need are "just there" , it is amazing how far you can actually customize this software. Setup auto emails to automatically send out email (with your own email address) or sms messages to your guests, staff, yourself, or any other person. Very nice looking dashboard, and the most important for me the channel manager. Update prices and availability in one place and have all your channels updated it is like magic, no more over-bookings, no more bookings with strange prices. I am using the "reseller" feature, so all my guests and owners log into my domain name, they see my logo, its like "my" system hehehe, Thank you Beds24 !

Cons

No Cons for me, i work in a Hotel and i am used to hotel software, perhaps when you just start with this software if you have no background with any hotel software you might feel there are to many options and features. But really try to send them a support ticket !

October 2018

User Profile Picture

Fabrizio from Vacanza Liguria

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

October 2018

Every solution in one single subscription

My experience is very good, talking about the team, i met their representative last year in Berlin and i was pleased to see how kind and helpful the meeting has been. Talking about the software, one of the best working i had ever used.

Pros

How complete it is, i got to know this software because a few years ago i was looking for a channel manager which could connect to many booking.com accounts at once. Beds24 did exactly what i needed. Not counting all the updates with new functionalities. We increased from 25% to 45% in direct bookings as well because the platform for online payment is secure and customers do feel safe using it.

Cons

Sometimes it's abit difficult to because of all it's functions, but here again i just open a ticket and help is quick and precise.

October 2018

User Profile Picture

Firman from Loyagami

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Real Estate

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

October 2018

Ease of Use, Good Functionality and Definitely Worth

This software is excellent for use by the person who manages the rental home, service apartment, hotel and resort small to intermediate scale

Pros

We have currently using more than one PMS to this day , but Beds24 gives the most worth of your money with features and usability. The user interface is easy to understand and navigate, we can easily create and manage property as well as new room without long learning curve, add new room, configure room amenities, configure offers per room type and publish to OTA through channel manager only take less than 15 minutes for a whole process. Later on, updating the price and offers per OTA is also very easy, In short,costs incurred for the use of beds 24 is highly commensurate with the variety of features and conveniences provided

Cons

Still the lack of feature integration with point of sales system or the front desk for a large scale hotel

April 2019

Colin from Mumbles

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2019

You've found what you need!

Ours is a tiny (2 unit) short term holiday business; Beds24 has been easy and economical to use, and integrates seamlessly into our website, making it very guest-friendly.

Pros

Fully featured; if you can't find what you want the chances are it's in there somewhere and the customer support is superb and free. Pay as you go means you don't buy more than you need, and it's very reasonably priced anyway.

Cons

Third party booking page (iframe) makes it very difficult to track conversions in Google Analytics. Hopefully Beds24 are working on a wiki if they haven't posted one already - hint ;-)

Response from Beds24.com

Replied April 2019

Thank you, Colin for taking the time to review Beds24. If you want to track bookings it is best you use the Beds24 confirmation page and not redirect to an external page.

September 2019

Cliff from IndieVacations.com

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Real Estate

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

1.0

Value for money

3.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2019

Complicated. Feature-rich. Dated.

Looking for automation for a smaller, independently owned short term rental. For this purpose, Beds24 is overkill and more complicated than simply managing each channel independently. Wizards are simply pointing you to each set of dozens of options in settings, without any effort spent identifying which ones are essential versus nice to have versus completely inapplicable for specific use cases.

Pros

Endless features/integrations. Low pricing versus competition.

Cons

User interface is a train wreck. Classic legacy approach of throwing in the kitchen sink and not focusing on identifying differences in workflow between a 5k bed hotel chain and a smaller independent owner with a few STRs to manage. Might be good if you have a full-time IT team to setup, but its overkill, overcomplicated, and extremely dated in the user interface for smaller, < 100 unit STR owners. Once other services are integrated, it's challenging to determine if changes applied are even working since there's no "preview" option to see what if the integration is working. Ex: I use PriceLabs for dynamic pricing, went through integration steps, yet pricing inside of Beds24 never appears to pull in pricing as it does with direct channel integration. Additionally, Beds24 appears to be the exact same product as BookingAutomation.com, which just a different pricing strategy and website branding. This is disappointing and feels a bit misleading given they're positioned at completely different solutions, yet appear to be running on the same dated backend system.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

Price was low for single digit owned properties and variety of channels/features seemed appealing, but after spending nearly a week working through setup it just feels like more work than managing each channel on its own. Even after setup, are you really going to remember which of the 1,001 settings you need to configure to change things down the line?

Response from Beds24.com

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your review, I would just like to point out that PriceLabs push their prices to Beds24, they are not pulled. If the prices were not appearing either the integration was not complete or PriceLabs had nothing to push.

March 2018

User Profile Picture

Vassilis from jootiqvillas.com

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2018

Excellent product with hands down the most features available and excellent support.

Pros

Well, you can do almost anything. Css and code can be implemented to modify your booking page and more. Really versatile pricing system that can handle everything. Multiple pricing strategies can be used (early bird and lat minute pricing is possible, different prices for each channel can be set or you can use a multiplier for each channel, prices can be adjusted according to persons and you can even set different prices for say 1 day bookings and also different prices and booking page for agents.) I could go on forever but you get the picture.

Cons

Not that I don't like it but it could discourage some customers. Inevitably having so many features and versatility makes it less user friendly and more demanding which is perfect for me but others may differ.

May 2018

User Profile Picture

Alexander from Freelancer

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2018

We use Beds24 for our cottage resort on Golden Lake, Ontario, Canada. And we like it.

Fully optional hotel management system.

Pros

This is a most versatile and reasonably prices software we every found for our resort. Amazing flexibility and unlimited customization for the any needs of hospitality establishment. Tech support is fast, the documentation is sufficient and well organized. We also like video tutorials and contextual help.

Cons

It is became more and more sophisticated year to year, so for now we need more assistance from tech. support to set up new options. Although, this assistance is free so all issues are resolved in the reasonable time.

May 2020

Saba from Mountain 13

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

May 2020

Easy to use, amazing support

Pros

The beds24 channel manager has great interface. It's very easy to use and has a lot of functionality. It also includes detailed manuals for everything. What stands out especially is the support. They responses are always quick and to the point. They have helped me with everything from the beginning. Extremely satisfied!

Cons

Beds24 has support for many booking engines. There are still some smaller ones that are not supported, so would be great to see those. It's not really a major problem.

December 2019

viktor from hotel in the shade

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

December 2019

By far the best channel management software

excellent

Pros

Servers are always up, fast responses from the customer service team, frequent new features added, very user friendly. Free widgets for your website. I don't understand why anyone would use an alternative.

Cons

honestly... i can't think of a way to improve the software as there are so many integrations to other softwares.

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

i do not remember the names, however i looked at the top 25 channel management solutions.

January 2020

Lisa from Cong Holiday Group

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

January 2020

Excellent support for non-technical people like myself

Very professional

Pros

Beds24.com is excellent. I am not technically minded/computer orientated but the personal support from Iuri at Beds24.com makes my life so much easier when I need help updating prices and have other questions.

Cons

Would prefer if it wasn't self - service. If you could just send an email explaining what you'd like to achieve and if the beds24.com team could do it for you even at a higher cost it would be worth it.

February 2019

User Profile Picture

Cassandra from Activated Ministries

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

February 2019

Best we've found after using two other Booking Engines/Channel Managers

Pros

We've only been using Beds24 for a couple weeks - and there are always challenges getting set up - but I was able to set things up myself without any major hitches. We are a small Boutique Hotel, and the main reason we wanted to go with Beds 24 (to start with) is because they can get us hooked up to Google Hotel Ads. Once we started setting things up I realized how powerful the software is. I decided to go with Bed24 because of all the great reviews they have - and after my first experience with their Support I wanted to add my review as well. The support is GREAT - and we are 100% happy that we chose Beds24. I'll probably write another review after 6 months or so - but so far we are very happy with how easy it was to set up, how great the support is, and how using Beds24 is going to help us get more bookings in the future.

Cons

It is quite complex - but that is due to how many options there are for any function. So this isn't really a con - just that there is a bit of a learning curve on the setup.

September 2020

TIm from Moulin2Roues

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2020

5-star service, 5-star support

Pros

Its fairly complex to set up but this is because it does a lot and allows the user to configure everything you could possibly want to. As we come up with new innovative ideas for our sales operation, we find the Beds24 solution is already set up to handle them! A special mention too for the support team who are prompt, courteous and know their product very well. No irrelevant cut and paste responses from this team!

Cons

Its a very minor point but the support management system doesnt work as well if you reply direct from the email it sends - you need to log in and reply in the ticketing system. Also adding images to support issues is cumbersome.

December 2018

User Profile Picture

Michel from BNB PLANET

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Real Estate

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

December 2018

BNB PLANET

I manage BNB PLANET (bnbplanet.net) and I use BEDS24 for 1 year and it works very well. With BEDS24, I do multi-account management. I have a main account and each owner has his own sub account and I can manage all accounts with a single login. I test everything to multi-account management (yourporter, uplisting ...) and I always come back to BEDS24 which is a real hotel software.

Pros

-very very flexible -simple and clear interface -fast loading -good support

Cons

Pictures manager is not very handy. Missing central inbox for Airbnb and Booking 1€ per XML connection it's OK, should be free for iCal

June 2019

Steve from 1 Park Row Bed and Breakfast

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2019

The Best Channel Manager in town!

I run a B&B in the UK and have found Beds24 to be the perfect partner over the last 6 years

Pros

Beds24 is not limited , it allows totally flexability and does not tie you into contracts.

Cons

The software has no real faults, in our view it is the best channel management in the market today!

Reasons for Choosing Beds24

It is simply the best in the market!

December 2018

User Profile Picture

Eleni from Travel and Data Service GmbH

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

December 2018

Best online software for hotels and rentals

Beds 24 made my life easier and I would recommend it to everyone. Great price after all...

Pros

It has everything a hotelier or a manager needs. So many functions which make life easier.

Cons

There are no things that I don´t like. Only I would love to see prices for children depending on their ages.

March 2019

Pascale from Le Mabouya

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

March 2019

Beds 24 : very powerful and flexible software.

Pros

What ever you want to set up, you will be able to do it. The customer service is always here to help. Whatever is the subject of your question. This answer will be there a few hours after you asked it. Suggestions to improve the software : I made one A dew hours it was done ! With thanks for my good idea The price is really lox compared to the other channel manager with numerous functions you will not be able to find in any other software.

Cons

Thé old interface. Support only in English or german

June 2020

Rafael from Leisure, Travel and tourism

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

The best channel manager

Pros

I have already occupied many channel managers, and Beds24 is the most complete of all. Many automations can be customized. It has a very good cost benefit. I'm sure I'll be with them for a long time.

Cons

Because it has many functions, sometimes I don't understand very well what it had to do. But they have a very complete manual.

June 2020

Nelson from Revonnate

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

Great tool

Great customer support, easy do it yourself

Pros

Easy to use and dynamic. Has great features overall

Cons

They keep improving on their tool so a free trial is worthwhile.

November 2018

User Profile Picture

Youri from Happy Houses Barcelona

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2018

Great piece of online software + everything around it

Beds24 has helped us a lot to work more efficient. In 7 years of using different PMS and channel managers Beds24 has been the best by far.

Pros

- A lot of funtions - Very fast customer service - Extensive wiki where you can find almost everything - They keep getting better all the time

Cons

I am obligated to leave 40 characters here but honestly don't have any con.

September 2019

Luis from DA

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: More than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

3.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2019

Love it

Pros

the best pms/channel manager in the market

Cons

support sometimes dont deliver the fastest response

November 2018

Cristina from Italian Riviera Rent

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2018

We got a better system at a lower price

Going from a pc based software to the cloud was the real change for us, also managing multiple OTAs accounts in one single software is what i was looking for. My personal experience is excellent!

Pros

All my needs are covered by the core functionalities, and i'm always glad to see updates and improvements of the system, which happen very often. Great team

Cons

Sometimes it's a little bit difficult to understand some mechanisms but support is always there to guide you.

August 2020

Sukomal from The Lazy Patio

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

August 2020

Best Basic channel manager for small properties

Good experience

Pros

The Booking grid is an effective tool to manage bookings and inventory

Cons

The integration problem can be a little tedious as you have to go through the online manual for any troubleshooting

December 2019

Reid from Government Administration

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

2.0

Value for money

3.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

2.0

December 2019

So Disappointed

Cost effective, except when syncing errors happen and you miss reservations or get double booked or end up displaying your Airbnb listing with incorrect or missing information.

Pros

Accessible -- low cost to set it up and keep it running, pricing customizable.

Cons

So many mistakes -- expensive mistakes -- that came about b/c the software user interface is so difficult to navigate, tons of sub-entries and duplicate entries required, incredibly complex design. Good for someone who wants to spend a few weeks becoming an expert on the software.

Response from Beds24.com

Replied December 2019

We are sorry that you had mistakes with your set up. I had a look at your support tickets and it seems you mapped your listings to the wrong rooms. Our support team explained this to you and gave you instructions on how to fix the mapping and the problems this had caused. Also you had a third-party price manager connected directly to Airbnb even tough we told you that you could not use this service because it is not integrated with Beds24.

November 2020

Sadie from SmileHome Inc.

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 12 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

4.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

4.0

November 2020

Kindness and understanding of customer services

It was very difficult to set up everything at the first time. It was impossible for blogger's tips to complete the setting. Once I know everything, it becomes my favorite. Specially your customer service people are so nice that they are kind and helpful. I would like to note [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was generous and kind enough to understand the severe situation of hotel and travel business at moment due to Covid 19. She gave me credits several times. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], thank you all!

Pros

Customer Service representatives respond so fast.

Cons

Availability of Channels are many. I would like to add rakuten travel to your channel.

Response from Beds24.com

Replied November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do integrate with Rakuten via Rakutens VacationStay. Properties listed on Vacation STAY can be listed on and connected to Rakuten travel.

November 2018

Giovanni from frenchrivieraapartments.rent

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Real Estate

Time Used: Less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

November 2018

Great CRM/PMS

Pros

Great user interface, Has every feature you need for the French Market

Cons

Some of the interaction of the various save menus complicated coul be more user friendly if you work with multiple pages open

June 2020

Gurbia from La Villa Company

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

June 2020

Very happy with software and customer service

Beds24 have helped with syncing my calendars across all portals and managing my reservations together on one platform at a price which is great value for money.

Pros

After reading the support documents and using the setup wizard the software becomes easy to use. I have tried other software and in comparison, Beds24 is very complete, especially the booking engine which can be adapted to individual needs. The channel manager connection is also excellent.

Cons

At the moment there is nothing I dislike about the software. There is some time needed initially to learn how it all works, however the support team are excellent and very quick at responding if you have any doubts.

December 2018

User Profile Picture

Frederique from FTP Translation Services

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

December 2018

Excellent customer service + excellent product

I used to work with webervations as an online reservation system and Rezovation desktop as my guest management system. I've been using Beds24 for about a month now and I love it. To set up everything, it is well explained and when I run in a problem, support is always there with a very fast and reliable answer. I was able to seamlessly import all my database (12 years of guests!) and include the booking widgets on my website. My guests love it. And the price cannot be beat for what they offer: they are definitely extremely competitive compared to other systems such as Eviivo that is replacing webervations and Rezovation!

Pros

Customer service, easy to set up, very customizable. You pay for what you need

Cons

nothing . I liked everything : it's doing everything I wanted it to do and even more!

February 2021

Sylvain from Jacques Olivier Marbella

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Real Estate

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

February 2021

Switched from my previous channel manager to Beds24

Very pleased

Pros

The customer service and online/Zoom support is second to none. At first it is not easy to navigate by yourself, I decided to use the 30 minutes free tuition and then a paid hour. The best return on investment I have made in a long time. The gentleman was extremely professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant. I now have all my properties up and running on Airbnb, booking.com and the other guys. Thank you

Cons

Nothing to complain about, as said above before the tuition it is not very intuitive (no channel manager is) but after the tuition it is very easy to use

April 2018

Torsten from Schäfer Apartments

Company Size: 1 employee

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

2.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2018

Great system,

Pros

Great Software which you can customize a Lot. Easy to use for everday Business. Good price. It ist a self service system, but they answer questions via Forum oder Tickets.

Cons

It takes quite Some time to Set the system Up. I had to Read a Lot in the Beds24wiki. I guess If i had to do it again ist would be much faster.

April 2019

Mihai from Pensiunea La Iani

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

April 2019

Powerful PMS - Excellent value for money

Pros

Automates a LOT of the stuff i usually do. Loads of options and features. I have looked at other options and nothing comes close considering price.

Cons

It can seem intimidating at first. I almost considered dropping it.

Response from Beds24.com

Replied April 2019

Thank you Mihai. We glad to hear that Beds24 works for you.

September 2019

Dirk from RealValue

Company Size: 11-50 employees

Industry: Hospitality

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

September 2019

Super reponsive Customer Service

Pros

Full functionality, API, customer service

Cons

UI a bit "old fashioned", rates are very flexible -> rate plans should be added, though.

January 2018

User Profile Picture

Barry from pobladorentals.com

Verified Reviewer

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

4.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

4.0

Functionality

5.0

January 2018

I like it a lot

price, channels, Facebook ability to book direct from there where I capture people right from the jump.

Pros

PRICE compared to the others we looked at. The face book integration for our page. Invoice management. channel software is great.

December 2018

Anonymous

Verified Reviewer

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Time Used: Less than 6 months

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

5.0

Value for money

5.0

Customer support

5.0

Functionality

5.0

December 2018

Everything you need

Pros

Great capabilities, covers everything you need managing a vacarion rental.

Cons

Nothing! It's just a very good system and improving every day.

February 2020

Linda from West Edmonton Rentals

Company Size: 2-10 employees

Industry: Real Estate

Review Source: Capterra


Ease-of-use

3.0

Functionality

3.0

February 2020

Didn't like the uncertainty of charges per item

Pros

- did many things such as create a website and allow channel management

Cons

- was concerned with the fact that I would have to pay for each SMS text message for notifications

Response from Beds24.com

Replied February 2020

Thank you, Linda for taking the time to review Beds24. Our Email notifications are free. SMS notifications are an optional feature for which you only pay when you have opted in to use it.