• Pros

• "It is easy to use and is very logical in handling. In a few clicks i get all the informations i am looking for and can handle my bookings and timings in 5 secound... "

• "The way the frontoffice works and the easy to use back-end. It's a clear system and they have a fast responding team in case of bugs or problems."

• "It's amazing how they adapt their features to the real needs of these types of businesses. The booking experience is ideal and helps us get many more clients."

• Cons

• "There a few minor bugs, but when i point them out to the customer service they mostly fix them. "

• "At first it can seem a bit difficult to configure but once you get some experience with the system you realize how thoughtful its configuration is."

• "Configuration takes a bit of time but it’s so simple and I’m not sure we can find any software with fast configuration as we all need to specify our products. "

Browse Bookinglayer Reviews

Andrey from Red Star Surf SL

Power tool

Pros

The tool is designed to cover the needs of surf camp managers. The tool is still in development, but it does the job pretty well already.

Cons

Reports could get better and more structured. Rentals with a barcode scanner solution would be nice. POS integration would be another plus.

Theresa from Retreat in the Pines

Game Changing

I'm happy that the process to book guests, is seamless and efficient. I appreciate the reports and the emails so that I may implement the best strategy for my business.

Pros

The functionality and applications for my business. By automating so many of the tasks that I had previously been doing myself or having my assistant perform, I have freed up time to focus on other aspects of my business. My developer worked closely with a member of the BL team and was able to get answers to his questions easily and quickly.

Cons

A few of the features uses and locations are non-intuitive (to me). Even after several months of using and implementing, I'm not 100% on every functionality that I use. Most, but not all. The help articles are just ok. I don't get my questions answered every time.

Reasons for Choosing Bookinglayer

Bookinglayer listened to our needs and answered our questions. Their customer service and tech support has been exceptional since the beginning.

Response from TimTim BV

Replied October 2019

A valid point Theresa. Bookinglayer provides a lot of functionality around booking management and scheduling and it stays a challenge for our dev team to keep things as intuitive as possible. We have planned a number of updates that will improve the overal user experience in the Backoffice and we're playing with the idea to provide more shortcuts in the Backoffice to Knowledge Base-articles.

Lisa from Surflife

Great set-up, place for improvememt

Great product, definetly the best we had over the last few years. Perfect for surf Camps, hotels, surfschools etc.

Pros

The front-office looks very professional and is yet easy to use! The menu in the backoffice is very clean and easy to learn how to use. You can choose what function a employee has, so they can’t for example change any settings.

Cons

The pricing system is not yet very usefull for some of our products. But together with they development there are possibilities to change this for the future. There are often updates (visual updates most of the time) that gives us extra work as we just got used to the settings.

Niall from www.breac.hous

We have had a great experience with Bookinglayer - I would highly rate the support which we received

- confidence about our booking engine - no need to build our own - quality suport when we needed it - working with a company who clearly care about their product and their customers - lots of front and back office functionality - ability to grow into the software functionality as we scale our business

Pros

1. Support - very good quality support was made available to us from day one. At all times the Bookinglayer team have been very attentive to our specific requirements and have made some bespoke amendments for us, which is greatly appreciated. 2. Functionality - there is a lot of really good functionality included as part of the Bookinglayer product. In fact, we are probably only using a proportion of whats available to us, but its good to know that we can expand into the product as we grow out business. 3. User interface - the user interface is very well designed and integrates really well with our website. Customer feedback to date has been excellent, with limited or no problems with the booking engine (which is probably rare).

Cons

1. Set up time - I guess it is a feature of all software, but there was more set up and configuration time required than I had anticipated. 2. Features - as the software has clearly been designed for activity based properties (such as surf camps) it took a little bit of work to configure it correctly for a property like ours (which is a small boutique style accommodation without onsite activities). I needed to use a few work-arounds to suppress some of the standard functionality which wasn't appropriate for us.

October 2015

Anna from Pura Vida Surflodge

October 2015

Bookinglayer experience since the beginning.

We started with booking layer as one of the first. In general we are happy with booking layer. Of course, as with any system, there are advantages and disadvantages to it: Some advantages are: * Good customer management * Good overviews with regards to the bookings * Email templates to quickly answer your customers and save time * Really clear booking form and procedure, changed this year to meet the newest internet hypes etc. * Lots of options for payments and good control of payments * Allows you lots of detailed info about how your bookings are going compared to previous seasons. * Keeps being updated to the newest standards and is always developed further to meet the newest trends. (can also be a disadvantage of course as relatively frequent changes are made) * The owner is very helpful if there is a problem or if you are not happy with something, need a tailored solution etc. and tries to think with all of us to find the best solutions for us all. That already brings me to one of the disadvantages: * It is a product for many camps, therefore not everything might be the way you would do it if you would buy/make your own bookingssystem and there might be a few features which are not interesting to you (we, for instance, do not use the option to also plan the surflessons with it but still do that by hand, so have no experience with that). At the same time it might not be possible to implement some solutions which are important for you or the focus will be on something else at the time since you are the only one asking for it. * For us BL is not yet detailed enough when it comes to making bills. We still use a different system for that, as regulations in France are quite difficult. Therefore we still need other software for some solutions. Of course it is hard to say how that would be for you. Like I said, for us bookinglayer works well and it was definitely a good choice to start working with it. We are happy with it, however it is hard to say how it would tailor to your business. From our experience the owner is always happy to look at it together with you and will try to honestly tell you if his solution will be suited for you or not.

Kevin from High Flyers Tarifa

Great system, great service

Excellent. The system works brilliantly & the support team are fantastic

Pros

Bookinglayer are a fairly small company and as such are a great fit for the small surf and hostel businesses that they aim at. You can really tell that they really care. They help every step of the way in setting up your bespoke system, and respond quickly to all enquiries. The back office is pretty easy to use in order to add new rooms / packages / services.

Cons

It could be a little easier to use and make adjustments on one's mobile, but this is a very tiny issue

Reasons for Choosing Bookinglayer

Because Bookinglayer included accommodation and I got a good feeling about them when speaking to the team

Thoams from OuterReef

Love it!

amazing!

Pros

Easy to use & the fact that its growing and improving so regularly. You guys have made something that works and that's where most people would stop. but you have been pumping out updates and new features on the reg and thats why I wouldn't change for someone else.

Cons

Are some features that havent been available but with support from your team and feedback by us are being worked on or added in the future and that's not a negative at all this above anything is something I'm most stoked about. so that's not too shabby for a con ;)

Sarah from Ibiza Retreats

Our experience with Bookinglayer

We have had exceptional service from start to finish (and ongoing!) with Bookinglayer. The team could not be more helpful and what we are currently loving about them is that they are continually developing their software, so anything we feel we need to work differently for our unique market - a quick chat and they look at ways to find solutions. I have worked with many booking management packages over the years, but in a new role as Business Development manager for a Retreat business in Ibiza, I put Bookinglayer to the test. My product and packages are not the easiest to decipher, or formulate, but the team at Bookinglayer made it beautifully simple and massively effective. I highly recommend you invest in the set-up package they offer. We had Daniel - one of their 'Support Heros' to come and stay with us on site, and the way he grasped our business model and made it work for us within the programme was exemplary. So much so that I have other friends in other rental / reservation businesses on the island of Ibiza that now want to go with Bookinglayer. Don't buy some 'off the shelf' reservation package with minimal after-care or post purchase support. These guys are great, and I am so happy I have used them (and am continuing to use them) for their after-care service and excellent online 'Knowledge Base' to move my business forward in such a stress-free and friendly way. No hesitation in singing their praises so highly!!!

Pros

Adaptibility

Cons

Nothing so far!

Evert from Surfblend

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great bookingtool and super userfriendly!

We started using Bookinglayer beginning of December 2017 and have spent one entire year-cycle with it. Beginning to end we are very pleased on the results and I would recommend Bookinglayer to all who are looking for a pleasant booking software for their business!

Pros

Very easy to setup yourself with flexible and to the point customer support! Useful partner software integration and clear calender / booking overview. Plus: the possibility to extract all booking- and customer-data into an excel or csv file.

Cons

- Limited in rule setting for automated emails, but apparently more progress on this soon - Not yet the possibility to create reseller accounts.

Jose from Algarve Surf School

Finally something that works for us! and great support!

Pros

Great when dealing with both accommodation and tours within the same bookings as we do. Amazing support and flexibility.

Cons

Mobile App could use some attention.. will be talking to support to hopefully make some improvements soon.

Tomas from First Hotel Reisen

Great channel manager with high number of booking websites integration

Bookinglayer is a great solution to combine the in hotel guest experience with the multi channel booking management. Bookinglayer directly contributes to our revenue and simplifies our operations along with increasing the guest satisfaction.

Pros

Bookinglayer's best advantage is to enable us combining in-hotel activities with our our guests' accommodations and this way increasing our hotel revenue along with adding quality to the experience of our guests. Bookinglayer's booking engine is extremely customizable to provide us opportunity to define custom offers specific to each particular guest.

Cons

Probably the only drawback of Bookinglayer is the long response time of the customer service team to the tickets. It was really hard to manage the system without instant support of the customer service at the launch stage but we somehow overcame the situation.

Reasons for Choosing Bookinglayer

Flexibility level of the booking engine of Booking layer was the key factor that defined our decision.

Tono from Blue Waves Surf House

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Can't imagine using any other system!

Bookinglayer is the most suitable booking software for my kind of business. It doesn't only help me to manage my logisctics, but also get many more bookings.

Joanne from Surfana Zandvoort

Great bookingsystem for our surfcamp!

Every employee can login and check the guest details, payments and calendar. Saves work as you don't have to check payments or send reminders or extra information, as this is al system generated.

Pros

It's easy to use. Lot's of different ways to see the data, the calendar and info about guests. But also easy to use for a employee.

Cons

When you're setting up the packages you really have to got some experience, otherwise mistakes are being made.

Sana from Heliophora

We re happy to work with Bookinglayer with personalized follow up and continuous improvements!

Pros

- Attractive Design - Intuitive use - Family like business with high customer service - Precious Help and advices on the set up - flexiblity to adapt to our business needs - Reactivity on all requests - good app support -Dynamic team behind this tool: they keep improving the software considering the different specific requirements - the team s high knowledge of the surf/kitesurf camp business needs

Cons

not that much all my feedbacks have been taken into consideration to improve the tool in a short time.

Julika from SaltyWay-surf climb Portugal

Freetime and no stress Thanks to Bookinglayer

I work with Bookinglayer since the beginning and love it. The new version is even better and makes your life and organisation of your camp easy, easy, easy. They are a bunch of helpful open minded people who work quick and detailed. Always open to help and to think with you.

Pros

Cons

It takes a bit to set up your way of business but it is well worse it.

Sophie from Hashpoint Surfcamp

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use and lot of features

It gives us a very clear overview of our guests, their bookings and daily tasks to organise transfers, payments etc. The customer service is quick and helpful. Also the developers keep improving and tweaking the system to make it better. We are happy with the system, using it now for 1,5 year and will continue using it.

Pros

Clear bookingsystem. Easy to add items, packages, discounts. Good overview of the day/month/year Integrations work well with gmail & mailchimp

Eric from The Surf Group bvba

Great software for our company

This software saves us time and headaches. Customer service is great and they continue to develop with the feedback from the clients.

Pros

Cons

Reporting could be better, b-to-b options could and will be improved

Karim from World of Waves

Very efficient and user friendly booking system

As a surfcamp manager I needed an efficient booking system without having to design it myself as it would have been a costly and time consuming process. I found bookinglayer through colleagues who recommended me trying it. I was very positively surprised when Tim took me through the tool as I discovered it featured pretty much all I needed. I decided to suscribe for the supertubos formulae which perfectly fits the needs of a surfcamp of our size (7 rooms - total capacity 17 pax). The tool is very well designed and user friendly. The setting up was relatively quick, and Tim and Alycia have been very helpful to finalise the process. The booking plateform is working smoothly and clients seem to appreciate this feature on our website. Our backoffice has clearly become more efficient as all the information on bookings is clear, centralized, ans safe, as well as client information. Mails and automatic replies is also a good manner to save precious time. I strongly recommend bookinglayer for businesses who need a well adapted booking plateform, taylor made to their needs, easy to use day to day, staff and client friendly, and which provided value for money. The quality of service during implementation is also remarkable.

Pros

User friendly, efficiency, quality of support

John from Edens Garden Bed & Breakfast, Cottage's and Tourist Activities

New user

The possibility to create packages that combine accommodation with individual and/or group activities and even combine this with booking possibilities of rental attributes is realy stunning! No easy setup, but when done, BookingLayer is the 'whole in one booking solution' especially for small companies that want to work very personally with it's costumers.

Pros

At first the great personal support! This is the main reason that I continue with BookingLayer in my little business.

Cons

In the beginning it is hard to see through the features and modules. The basic is clear. But to learn out how all the features and modules are interacting, did cost me very much time. But to be honest. Which booking system is actually easy?

Response from TimTim BV

Replied October 2019

Hi John, thanks for reviewing us! Stay tuned for the new tablet and mobile app that we're going to release next year. It will give you a simplified Backoffice in your hands with reduced functionality and lets you escape from your desk :) We've received similar feedback that certain modules in the Backoffice could interact better with each other so it is something we're reviewing soon.

Carmel from IOAC

Review of Booking Layer

Throughout the set up of Booking layer to the operation of the system we have had a very good, positive and supportive experience. The team are very friendly and available to answer our questions in a timely manner. We have had a very positive experience since moving to booking layer.

Pros

Booking Layer system is very easy to use and is user friendly. The support from the Booking layer team is very supportive and are available in a timely manner. The soft wear set up for our business has worked well for us

Cons

I don't think there is anything that didn't work for us. The system is very good

Lars from Surfana

Awesome booking system

Tim (owner) is a legend. Since 4 years he is been building this state of the art booking software for our surfcamps. It's a big USP for our business so if you are a competitor please don't use :)

Pros

Amount of options

Cons

2.0 version booking form could be more easier

Jessica from MTB Verbier, zeal active SARL

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Bookinglayer has given us the opportunity to become more professional and by making bookings so easy for guests and for ourselves. We get more joy in doing bookings and administration and save a lot of time. Very grateful with customer service as well! Can highly recommend!

Pros

The structure and layout/setup Easy to use for anyone The customer support and info online

Cons

In the beginning, we found quite a few options not working well or bugs that needed fixing. It was always sorted straight away though.

Recommendation from Anna

ALEJANDRA from Iguana Surf Vacations

Bookinglayer Review

Pros

We started our Surf Camp project and shopped around looking for a reservation system that would help us and would be simple and friendly. We found Bookinglayer. It has been amazing, though we have found some bugs in the way, which we have resolved as a team. We are growing and need more features that we are starting to see that BL does not have yet, but I am sure they will grow too.

Cons

The support staff is always surfing when you call for help.

Tom from Surf Maroc

Booking made Bodacious

Our old system was dated and not effective for our logistically needs and specialist surfing and yoga services. Booking layer enabled us to strategically create efficiency coupled with ease of use. Tim and the team have been first rate and fast in assisting me with any minor issues in the initial use of the system.

Pros

The surf group module.

Cons

That more people will be able to have it soon :)

Aïda from the Yogi Surfer

We would highly recommend booking layer for any Surf camps

This software has probably the easiest back office to understand and work on. It’s really simple, super helpful and anyone can take over In few minutes. Most important thing the front office is clear for our customers.

Pros

- simple - adaptability - front office attractive

Reasons for Choosing Bookinglayer

For our surf business is the best option.

Kevin from High Flyers Tarifa

Bookinglayer - just what I've been looking for

I have been looking for an affordable management system for a while now. I own a kitesurf school and guesthouse so when - the owner - got in touch with me to say that their software is designed for surf school with accommodation I had to have a look at it! I used a different system last year but that was just for booking the kitesurf element and they couldn't help me with the accommodation so it wasn't so useful to me (and it was more expensive). My reason for paying to have such a system is that having the whole booking process and payment system automated, (including email templates going out to clients at certain times before and after their trip) will leave me (as a one man band) with more time to do ALL the other things that are involved with running my business. The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their product. It feels like a small-ish company whereby they are more than happy to help with ANY stupid question (and I have asked a whole stack) or problem. I can't speak highly enough of owner and also Customer support representative (Support Legend). I have evrything set up and live now, and am really excited about using Bookinglayer to it's full potential.

Gerrit from Wavebutler

Best booking software for tour operators

Pros

Obviously the interface is designed beautifully, but what really stands out is the support. Those guys are damn quick when it comes to resolving errors and with any questions in general.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about this software to be honest. You get so much for your money. Occasionally, you might encounter a bug here or there, but it will be resolved right away.

Holly from Surf With Amigas

Constantly improving

this software saves me time on the computer. issues are resolved by the team at booking layer quickly

Pros

ease of taking bookings from our website

Cons

it is not intuitive to set up, and certain functions could be better steamlined

Satu from Liquid Dive Adventures

From the first moment I've been happy with their customer support, it's easy to contact them!

Pros

It's easy to create packages and sell all my different products, not just accommodation. They also helped a lot in personalizing the design and they've been very willing to do changes and find optional ways to do things.

Cons

It can only be used in Google Chrome, I needed to start using it, although I'd normally use Safari.

Amede from templelodge

Great Service, budding company, young developers !

Pros

The automation saving me hours of emails every day. The ability to verify payments through the integrations with Stripe etc

Cons

Would like it if you could impose rules on the availability calendar. For example, a guest can still book the middle night out of a 3 night slot, thus leaving us with two impossible to sell single night gaps... It would be nice to be able to tell the system that if a guests is looking for a 1 night stay and all that is left available is the middle night from a 3 night gap, to NOT show them that night as available to book..

Response from Bookinglayer

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the review Amede, you can use the minimum night stay function to solve your availability issue! Our team will be in contact soon to explain how. Cheers!

Enric from Kam Kam Dunes

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We use bookinglayer to manage all the bookings of our camp. Is easy to use and a time saver!

Pros

Integrates very well with redsys and other payment getaways. Email templates. Sms automation. Great support and team.

Stephen from Haut-Lac Camps

Streamlined Booking

Excellent software that solves most of problems and it has made a huge difference to how we operate.

Pros

The flexibility. It enabled us to offer so many options to our clients but still get them booking online.

Cons

There was small issues creating our daily lists.

Linley from Ticket to Ride

Industry: Sporting Goods

A great booking system

Booking Layer saved us a lot of time last year, we're really happy with it. Tim was always available and we look forward to seeing the programme develop, and will be continuing to use it for years to come.

Pros

The team have a really good understanding of the industry

Cons

Not much

Dries from SurfBlend

Good stuff

Pros

Does the job, is easy to learn and collects a lot of practical information.

Cons

The search function is very sensitive. If you miss one character, he doesn't find what you need.

Jennifer from Rangitata Rafts

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software and excellent customer support have us excited to be partnering with Bookinglayer.

Pros

The Bookinglayer platform is fairly easy to navigate and the more we learn about the platform the easier it is getting to set up our activities and packages. The customer support team is always prompt to respond to all our queries and is quick to make updates to our system as required.

Cons

It would be great if there was a little more editability in regards to the emails, invoices, and other "word" content. We are sure this will become a feature as the company grows so am not worried.

Shiraz from Amayour Surf

Great product and people

We had some issues at the beginning due to a beta phase of their new system - but each of the team worked so hard to iron out glitches & worked with great speed to fix issues. The support team are helpful and patient and clear. What I found helpful was that some of the team are based where I live, so I could go and speak face to face which was important for me & why I initially went with their product - I had been looking for a pms system and they where in the right place at the right time. Also this product is tailor made for my type of hostel and they understand the needs of a surf house. They are open to ideas and are working on flexible fluid solutions & im looking forward to carrying on working with booking layer. I think that they are intuitive, flexible and forward thinking company and looking forward to the new features & super happy that I choose booking layer !

Jamie from Coco Loco Eco-Resort

We have been a client of Bookinglayer for the past few months and love the platform.

Pros

It was super easy to set up and customize and managing bookings is very easy. It has allowed us to take our admin to the next level and gives us more free time to focus on ourselves and our clients rather than being stuck on the computer all day. I especially love the automated emails.

Cons

Overall we are very happy but we have suggested they add an option for children to stay as well. We are also excitedly waiting for the release of the POS system.

Evy from Surflife

Great coverage of all options we need in a booking engine

Pros

The communication to our guests is great, even though it is all preset you still have the possibility to adjust any time. The ease to have options and not have to think about it is perfect.

Cons

Missing features, like connecting with other partners and share the same stock. Not having the option to send invoices to each individual guest as in the same booking.

Sascha from Surf Van

Top Booking-Software

easy booking system for my vans, less work everyday & a top overview on each booking requests and clients

Pros

the functionality is great and easy to use. I had some questions and the Support directly helped me. Bookinglayer saves me some working hours a day.

Cons

can't change the name of the buttons. No direct google calendar importation. Well right now i can't say more cons

Peter from Surf-Cars

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Very easy to use and very intuitive! Great GUI in Front- and Backend!

The increased amount of bookings. Better time management, better financial overview, less handwritten Emails, better customer feedback!

Pros

Fast loading times, great design, super friendly support personnel, very generous on pricing plans!

Cons

There are a few features missing but since my business field is a bit outside Bookinglayers core area I guess that is normal.

Ronald from End of Tar

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Excellent support

We've been using Bookinglayer now for 2 months as our back office to book in our team trips. The setup went smooth and they provided guidance via Skype. As the software just came out of a beta phase some modules were not super easy to use but they have been improved over the last few weeks. It seems to be our system for the long run.

Pros

The ease and speed of making new bookings.

Cons

Photo upload is a bit time consuming.

Nils from Surf Spirit

Great Support, easy to manage

Pros

The software is easy to manage. Whenever you have any questions the Customer Service is very supportive. Especially Mareike was a huge support to implement the software. I am very happy with bookinglayer!

Cons

As I can use the software for all my needs i Dont have any cons so far :)

Isabel from UDONE

This software permits that small and midsized businesses manage your property, inventory, finances

It is genial. It is possible the communication to the guests, it is perfect. This software permits to manage the property, inventory, finances and staff, it is a system all in one.

Pros

Bookingplayer permits the communication to the guests is great. It functionality is great and easy to use. It is perfect that accommodation management is included along with activities

Cons

Sometimes it is possible encounter a bug here or there, it is necessary resolved right away. It doesn´t possible change the name of the buttons.

Cat from Ticket to Ride

Software built for surfers

Booking Layer has been ideal for our surf schools, it's great to finally have a system designed for a surf business, by a surfer who understands the practical and business requirements for a surf school / camp booking system. I've rated 4*s this year, but after having our first season review using 'Booking Layer 1' with Tim, I'm sure I will be rating 5* when using 'Booking Layer 2' for our second season kicking off in March 2017! Tim is very helpful and fast to respond if any questions. By getting more businesses on BL, we should be able to streamline a lot of the clunky old systems we all still use!

Golan from Trigo

I use the tool on a daily basis as an admin. The tool is super flexible easy to manage .

Pros

Super user friendly, support very efficient. Many opportunities , great interface . High credibility,

Cons

Not stable enough , missing many features , colors, fonts etc. In some cases not the most accurate solution for the a different product

Ilonka from TSE - The Surf Experience

Easy to use, great overview

What I really like about the Bookinglayer 2.0 is the great overview you have. Per day you have a clear overview of how many people booked what. For us that is great as we have our own guests and people we pick up which only enjoy our activities. Both for us as users and for our guests the bookingsystem is easy to use, the guests have a great overview of what they book and how much the individual parts cost. What I maybe like best is the great service the guys of Bookinglayer offer us. You can always reach them and they really take the time to answer our questions.

uli from atlantic surf lodge

only three months so far ....

Pros

although I am still in learning process I already very much enjoy the easyness of booking payments and forwarding it to my accountant saves a lot of time and paper

Cons

changeing bookings seems sometimes complicated

Maroean from Girlzactive

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Bookinglayer & Girlzactive

Happy we got this system added to our website. Stuff finally goes automatic, the system takes care of everything. Only little thing is that the system is pretty young, so some things aren't completely up and running of finished yet, but no worries, the support is amazing and they always work on a solution! Definitely will keep using this!

Pros

Support - easy to use - good looks now as well

Cons

that not everything is there jet. They work on it, but you do want the best for your clients of course.

Justine from Star Surf Camps

Awesome and easy System

We have been using Bookinglayer for several years now and we couldn't be happier with it. With this system is pretty easy to set up your packages and in general pretty easy to use. If you need need changement or modification on your products/system, the Team is always available and always trying to help create the perfect booking system for you or try to find solutions for it. For sure very recommendable!!

Jorgo from The Boxing Club Amsterdam

Bookinglayer saves me so much time...

I really have to think hard to recall my business life without Bookinglayer.. It's so normal now, but the amount of time I safe on administration, customer contact and tracking my targets is enormous. And the mental peace I have now because I know for sure that everything is in order (payments, confirmation mails, customer information/preferences), ensures a lot of positive energy.