• Pros

• "I love this software. User friendly. Customer service is very efficient and quick to resolve issues. Easy to set up and adjust as needed."

• "it is very easy to use, the move over from existing software was easy, anytime we have a questions the response is fast and always very helpful! We have a great support team!"

• "Campspot is so easy to use both on the front and back-end. Adopting this software is very straight-forward and the customer service is great!"

• Cons

• "I think that some of the reports could be improved. The sales tax reports needs some work."

• "To change prices and dates you need to use templates, and import the data. It's a bit cumbersome, but someone is always willing to assist."

• "it has a lot of complex functions that don't relate to my size of campground "

Browse Campspot Reviews

Greta from Northgate Resorts, LLC

Maximize Revenue!

Pros

- Less staff training time because the software is intuitive to use - Ability to have a lot of business rules set up - Lock in fees are boosting our revenue! - The ability to have all our marketing photos shown with their unit. - Golf carts and other ancillary accounts shown in the flow through has brought up revenue substantially since we started using Campspot. - Automated grid moving which allows staff to focus on other things - I really like the heat maps and the advanced reservation reprots that they have which show real time per unit site night information and site night revenue. From an operations stand point this is really helpful in making decisions!

Cons

Campspot is a relatively new software company, so there have been a couple small bumps along the way. But their responsiveness and willingness to make the software better for the user/staff as well as the consumer far outweigh any cons.

Julie from Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort - Reynolds Resorts

Management made easier

I chose and assisted in the backend build of our park. I've been involved from day 1 and made training our crew seamless with the additional support and webinars from Campspot. I wasn't ever on my own to figure it out - there is ample assistance along the way.

Pros

The most helpful feature in campspot is the algorithm for the booking chart. Having a blend of staff that are new to reservations and seasoned pros this makes the on boarding process that much easier while optimizing the grid.

Cons

It is missing the booking directly from the grid for the seasoned staff and you can not modify single admin hold if you booked multiple on hold sites. Minor in the grand scheme of things with all of the other features.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

For the size of our park - Campspot had proven success with even larger parks.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

For the ease of adding online booking in a user friendly format

Teri from Hidden VAlley RV Park

Mixed Feelings

Pros

Price Some of the support team automation of emails to guests Guest can complete entire transaction online without phone call Reports

Cons

Took months to get current reservations on to the new system Lots of features available with other softwares seem to be impossible for this software Some of the support team is great but others seem to have the attitude "well, no one else has reported that problem" making you feel you're doing something wrong Glitches occur pretty often then fix themselves out of the blue Guests report difficulty understanding certain features

Sandra from MainFlor Investments

Just What I Had Been Looking For

I had used a different program for about three years but always felt it was "old and outdated" for simplicity and ease of use. Campspot DEFINATELY made converting to their program a breeze. And the ongoing training and updates they send out shows customers they are committed to providing the BEST program to fit individual park needs and desires.

Pros

Favorite feature is PRICING! I cannot believe the value for this product. Campspot has incredible features for the price point. And the support team is super, especially while you are taking over and learning this program.

Cons

I wish converting Holds to actual Reservations was simplified.... I think they are working on this, but currently not simple. And while they have tons of reports, sometimes I cannot find just the right info I need. But support is helpful to getting the numbers I request.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

Initial tutorial and pricing. My hour long tutorial really went thru so much, I was SOLD after that. And I have not regretted that decision on bit.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

I felt it was outdated and very complicated. And it was difficult to customize to my parks needs.

Ernie from Countryside RV Park

Campspot is made for the new normal

My experience with Campspot has been wonderful. The software is easy to use, very intuitive, and efficient when taking reservations over the phone. And I can't say enough about the exceptional customer service. Every request I have sent has had a quick response and resolution. The customer sat employees really make you feel comfortable asking any questions you might have regarding the use of the software.

Pros

The best parts about Campspot, to me, are the online check-in function, and the pencil-in-hold feature. Both are great for parks who have closed their offices due to safety concerns during the pandemic. Everything can be handled via email and it has streamlined my reservations and check-ins. I plan on using these features even after opening up my office again.

Cons

There is no way to offer a daily discount on the consumer site, so I ask my customers to leave a note during checkout with their discount affiliation. Most guests do not read most of the instructions I provide so I get a lot of calls asking how to get their discount applied. I would like to see a feature that allows guests to select their own discounts during online booking.

Design, price

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

I honestly started looking at Campspot because of the beautiful design. I was a designer in a previous life and I am drawn to software that looks professional, clean, and modern. But after my initial contact with my account manager, I realized this was actually going to save me a lot of money and time as well as looking good.

DEVIN from Ocean grove rv resort

Campspot makes booking sites easy!

Overall, campspot is great. My staff was reluctant at first but now they are loving the new software!

Pros

I love the ease of booking a reservation on the backend as well as the online platform. Our guests are excited to be able to book anytime! The grid optimization is a key feature that has eliminated the manual “Tetris” playing we used to do with our grid. The lock site fee to most campers is a no brainer and the extra revenue from that has been excellent! We are very happy with campspot and the support from them has been amazing.

Cons

The billing features For long term campers could use a little work. Most monthly campers Are billed from the day they arrive until that day in the next month. The billing side doesn’t quite like that, and it causes lots of confusion from customers why we have to always edit their bill. I also wish you could choose which invoice to attach a meter reading to. I am finding them being doubled on reservations because they are attaching to the wrong monthly invoice.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

Ease of use. Cost was less expensive !

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

Because parcs wasn’t giving us what we needed any more and

Jennifer from T and D Resorts, Inc. dba Triple R Camping Resort

AWESOME Reservation Software

Pros

We love that the product was designed by people that really understand campground reservations. We love the support. They are always there when you need them. We love that they offer all types of reports that will be needed for your business. We love that they ask for our opinion and ideas. Several of which they have implemented in updates they do frequently. We love the easy in which our customer can make a reservation any time, 24/7/365. Love Campspot and highly recommend it to every campground owner.

Cons

Hmmmmmm, can't come up with any. We love Campspot.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

The overall appeal of the consumer side of Campspot is leaps and bounds ahead of any competitor. The customer service is by far the best around.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

The overall appeal of the consumer side of the software. When your customer clicks the link to make the reservation, they know they know they are in the right spot. The consumer side really highlights your campground. The ease in which they can make a reservation. Your customer is confident that they are reserving at your campground.

Jon from Countryside Campground & Cabins

Very happy with this software

Very happy!

Pros

Campsite lock fees are a great income generator! We can use from anywhere, even on our phones. Online reservations pay for the whole package!

Cons

Sometimes we want to try reports that are not available (yet), however, sometimes we see that they took our suggestion and made a report to show what we wanted to see.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

Demo looked better to us.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

We wanted an online software instead of one that was based only on our server. Campspot was online and basically free.

Bevin from Wild Fox Cabins

Great software

All of my interactions with CampSpot have been very positive. Every time I call with a questions, I get the feeling that they are really there to help me! They take suggestions and act on it. I really feel like they are there to help my business grow.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use and it's easy to take a glance at your day, week or month to plan on housekeeping needs.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

Peer reviews as well as the over "feel" of the product

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

OpenHotel was not really geared to our business.

Deb from Two Lakes Campground

Campspot Reservation System

The biggest benefit is on-line booking...something that is a definite need. Ask yourself when was the last time you called a hotel to book a room? Although we still answer phones, it definitely diminished the amount of calls coming in, and with a small business with minimal employees that was a huge help.

Pros

The support team for this system is amazing. They are always available and have a great team attitude

Cons

Integration with our business was time consuming but work load was less with Campspot team members help. There are some features I would like to have but Campspot listens to ideas and is implementing things on a regular basis.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

Price, ease of use, reports

Wanted 1. on line booking 2. support

DezaRae from Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts - Luray, VA

User Friendly and More Revenue!

Pros

We are currently finishing up our 4th season with Campspot. We've used at least 3 other systems at my park since I started working here, but we have never loved a system more than this one. The ability to optimize sites to fit as many people into the park as possible has allowed us to provide even more families a memorable vacation that we would not have been able to provide with any other system. The site lock-in option allows guests to pick their favorite site in the park and not have to worry about being moved. So far in 2019, we have made $88,705 in locked site fees alone. The online booking option is as easy as purchasing clothing online as it is the most user-friendly software we've ever used. More people booking online has allowed our reservations staff to spend less time on the phone and more time helping and interacting with guests here at the park. I highly suggest at least letting Campspot give you a demo!

Cons

As with any company, we always have little tweaks and extra things we would like to do here at the park. Campspot has worked with us to develop new reporting, customize our park, and get us any information that we could possibly need. Their responsiveness and turnaround time for questions or issues is unparalleled.

John from T and D Resoerts Inc.

Stop Here

Campspot helped us bring new revenue streams we couldnt before. We have sold more add ons than ever before. 86% increase in golf cart sales the first year. 24% increase in sites the first year. 34% increase in Cabin rentals the first year. Campspot took us from a maximum of 21% of our sites being online booked, to almost 50% in one season. Unbelievable. One other very critical point is the constant improvements and the networking. Campspot constantly asks what its customers would like to see in the software. Then they do it. Very refreshing.

Pros

This software is very intuitive. It is easy to set up, its fast, its very easy to adapt it to all the variables out there in our industry. It has an ability to increase revenue that others cant. It looks great to our customers, and it significantly helps us up charges. The tech support is the best in the industry.

Cons

The only Con with this software is its ability to plug directly into many financial platforms for reporting. I have not experienced a barrier, but I have networked with others that have an issue with Quickbooks online.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

Simplicity, and the customer interface is powerful. Very clean to our customer.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

Support was non-existant, flat online sales, customer interface, no ability to generate complex add ons. If your on the fence trying to decide between software platforms, don't waste your time looking at the others.

Easy to use, maximizes profits, and is backed by the best customer support. What could be better?

Pros

-This system is so intuitive and easy to use, and I keep learning more features every time I use it. -Very clean and visually appealing. -All of the reporting is incredibly helpful and provides so much insight to our bookings. -Allows for quick and easy changes to the rates, rules, and other item details that allows us to stay agile. -The reservations grid automatically optimizes bookings to maximize revenue. -The lock-in fees allows customers to lock-in to their specific site wanted and also increases our revenue. -A very cool feature is also the Add-On grid, which allows customers to add on additional options like golf carts, cabanas, hot tubs, etc, while also allows our reservations people monitor the inventory of those items. -Fantastic customer support who not only helps with all of our questions, but also uses feedback to develop new and better features. -Been a fantastic experience so far, and our park employees have had great experiences with the system.

Cons

Have not really had any issues or cons to mention with the system so far. The ease of use and autonomy of the system has been great and any support needed has been more than helpful.

Blake from WillowTree RV Resort

WillowTree Review

Overall, the experience has been very good! The ability for customers to book online and the great optimization tools have more then paid for the initial setup and ongoing cost of the system.

Pros

The online booking features and the streamline consumer facing page made our decision easy when selecting a reservation software. We also love the cloud based platform, which allows for streamlined collaboration and access across the company.

Cons

The initial upload was a little difficult, several months of reservations had to be manually checked and corrected. Also, getting accustomed to the financial reporting system took a little trial and error.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

The lack of online booking options and our existing software aged out.

Shari from Whispering Winds RV Park

Excellent Software That is Easy to Use

We could not be happier and can’t imagine using anything else. I am so happy thst we started out with Campspot. Also, they helped us with selecting a credit card processor. We find our processing fees to be very reasonable.

Pros

It is easy to use and get around in. The set up team did a great job showing us what the software could do for a small park like ours. They only showed us features that pertained to our park. But after using it, it’s easy to see how it would work well for parks much larger than ours. As for value, it is exceptional! The fees are minimal and we have never had an online customer balk at the $2 booking fee. The customers are easily able to book the sites themselves and several have told me that it was seamless for them. Letting the customers book allows me to focus on making their camping experience exceptional.

Cons

Part of using the software means that they draw up a map for you. Our map is very accurate, easy to read and looks professionally designed. My only desire would be for the map to change colors for the sites that have been reserved from within the owners view. Customers can look at your map and easily see what is reserved. I would just love to have that same feature from my view.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

The reviews from current users sold us. I knew that being new to the RV Park Industry we really needed excellent customer service from the software that we choose. Campspot was highly recommend and they deliver each time I call. They are patient, professional and always give me several options to make the changes I am looking for.

Lara from Diamond M Ranch Resort

Customer Service Greatness

I love Campspot. There might be a "better" program, but I'll never go look, because their customer service is beyond anything I've experienced in this industry and others.

Pros

I get almost no phone calls from customers booking over the web without us. I love the grid and report features. They just updated the back side that I use and I love the updates!!!

Cons

There are a lot of reports and so it's hard sometimes to find exactly what I'm looking for, but when that happens I just email customer service and they help run one that works for me.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

I had met the developers at ARVC and I could see that their love for the camping community was genuine and that they would work hard to make sure our customers where taken care of.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

They where bought up by another company and I didn't like working with the company that bought them out.

Mandi from Old Orchard Beach Campground

Reliable Web Based Reservation Software

Pros

Campspot is a reliable software that is easy to use. You can make reservations quickly. The online booking engine is user-friendly. We have seen a big increase in online reservations. Support staff, when we do need them, are helpful and respond quickly. They listen and implement feedback to make changes.

Cons

The switch from our previous software took longer than anticipated. Making the change to Campspot is absolutely worth it, though.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

We viewed multiple programs and researched software at a national campground convention. Campspot represented themselves well, and the cost is extremely reasonable. We are actually saving money each month and have a much better program.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

After a few years, our previous software started to decline in reliability. Our last summer using the software, there were multiple days that the entire software crashed and you couldn't reach support.

Lea from Bay Hide Away RV Park & Campground

A Campground Software For Any Budget

We are very happy with the software and the customer service we have received. They are very responsive and if they don't have an answer for an issue and say they will call you back they do.

Pros

When we were looking for software, there are a lot of players out there and many of them had great products. The problem is that they were so cost prohibitive. Campspot was able to give us everything we needed and not break the bank. They listen to their customers and make changes that make sense for all users of any size park.

Cons

I'm not sure that I can say there is anything that I like least. There are a few things that we miss from our old software, but Campspot is better in so many other ways. Being cloud based limits the changes we can make to it that would personalize it for us, but we love the fact that it's could based, so it's a give and take.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

The cost and customer service kept bringing us back to them. As a park with only 50 sites we could not see spending a monthly fee.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

We wanted something we could access away from the business and had a better online booking program.

chris from Meadowbrook Camping

Campspot

Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Very versatile software.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, multi functional

Cons

the Map is almost useless, i wish more functionality was incorporated into this tab

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

RMS was too expensive and Campground Master did not offer the needed options

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

Astra was not user friendly, did not support the way we run our business and was not trustworthy.

Teresea from Shangri-La Campground

Impressive software

The people at Campspot have been very helpful to us. The setup was easy and they were quite helpful. They provided us with free training and then checked in with us after we had starting using the software daily to make sure that we were still happy with it. If we have any question, our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], always gets back to us with answers. We have only had our campground since 2016 and just switched to Campspot in the fall of 2019. This has worked the best for us, both in ease of use and cost.

Pros

I really like this reservation software. It is very easy to use for both my staff and our customers who can make their reservations online.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

We were just starting to look at other reservation software when we found Campspot, we liked it, so we didn't look any further.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

Cost was the majority of the decision. When we did our Campspot demo, there were lots of things with the software that we liked better than RezNexus.

Dawn from Recreational and Family Services

You won't regret it!

So far, so good! Excellent customer service. Powerful software.

Pros

The software has a modern look and is easy to navigate from day one. The reporting is very powerful and convenient. The list of features is long and very functional - I love that the features offered are what I NEED to run my business and not just a bunch of "fluff". Also - while there are many available customization options, the software remains intuitive and simple to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my software and training guru has been incredibly responsive and available.

Cons

Occasionally, the system will lock up or freeze in the middle of a reservation or while customizing campground set-up. This happens from time to time. You have to log out and log back in. It's not awesome, but it's also not a deal breaker.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

I chose Campspot because the available features were equal to other more expensive software packages and the overall look and feel of the software is new and modern. I am confident that my customers will be able to easily navigate the online booking portal.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

I was ready to move to a system that would allow online booking with integrated credit card processing.

Gail from Growth Capacity Services

Looking to transition to online campground reservations? Choose Campspot!

We are saving so much time and we started receiving online reservations as soon as we went live! Our reservations have increased and we feel much more professional. We can't say enough about the customer service we have received!

Pros

It has all the features we were looking for- online access, campground map, multiple log-ins, online reservations, lock options, grid optimization and marketing. You can view reservations by sites, customers or a list by when reservations were made. Also love that the fee is based on reservations so that you aren't paying unless it is working! What I love best is the customer service. We received a helpful demonstration of the product that was informative and not pushy. Then we were assigned an account manager who spent time training us on how to use the software, did a lot of the set up for us and continues to answer questions and provide support.

Cons

It does take time to set up all the campsites and bring over new customers but the team does a great job explaining everything, assisting and answering questions. We wish there was a better tool for pre-ordering firewood.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

It took less time to get it set up and could be accessed online from anywhere!

Our experience with Campspot

Even though it's a new software, they keep adding features and are farther along than any company we've worked with in the past. It just keeps getting better with time.

Pros

- The lock-in fees and optimization help us increase revenue and fill our grid - Our guests can easily add golf carts and other extras to their stay during the reservations process - It's easy to add and edit campground rules, rates, photos, packages, and events - Staff picks it up quickly

Cons

- It's a new software, which means it has its challenges and many features are still to come

Beth from Flint Creek Campground, Inc

Great Software

Alex has been great to work with

Pros

The ease of use to make camping reservations for staff and customers.

Cons

The inability to open cash drawer from point of sale with totaling an item.

price

Jill from White River RV Park & Campground

Great changes!

The ability to not staff a phone all winter and on weekends in off season while the reservations keep coming in.

Pros

So far, the greatest change is the ability for our campers to use the software on their own.

Cons

Our campground is totally driven by groups. The ability to switch(swap) sites easier would be awesome. Also wish it would force people who reserve more than one site to provide ALL information for each site reserved. We can't even add a customer to these external reservations. We will see how this all shakes out when campers start arriving!

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

Wanted to become more up to date with reservations. Added bonus is to not have to deal with "networked" computers!!!! YAYYYYYY!!

Sharon from Miles Landing Campground

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Glad we chose this for our campground!

Campspot has been a game changer for our small campground. We have seen an increase in camping reservations and a decrease of phone calls.

Pros

The customer service and the personal Account Manager that is assigned to each campground is the best!! Ease of implementation and very easy to use The Campspot team is always improving the system according to suggestions from the users

Cons

In the reservation system you cannot use the back button, if you need to change something you must start the whole reservation over.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

The presentation of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was one of the main reasons. He made sure we had all of our questions answered and was very patient. He made sure we fully understood what the program did and what it could do for us.The other deciding factor was the price!! We could pass the cost of the whole system off to our customers that used the system. It was very affordable for our small, newly formed campground.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

We wanted an On-line reservation system. We wanted a more professional yet affordable option for our guests.

BRITT from Dark Sky RV Campground

Love this software

Overall I have loved being a customer of Campspot. The customer service is incredible and I'm very glad we went with this software.

Pros

Product is super easy to use and very intuitive. I really like the Express Check In feature which really allows us to be a much more efficient campground and simplify our processes. The optimization grid built into this software is amazing.

Cons

I wish there was a lot more customization for our particularly park that could happen in terms of customizing emails at every point in the reservation process. It would be awesome to be able to send text messages through the software to give guests currently in your park updates about events happening during their stay.

Brynn from Northgate Resorts

Easy-to-use Software

Pros

Cons

When adding pictures, the picture order for each site is different from eachother. For example, if I put the same order of pictures in for a Hillside Cabin, it appears differently than if I put the pictures in the same order for the Hudson Cabin. It would be nice to have a specific order laid out so it can match our website picture order exactly.

Kristi from Duck Creek Campground

Simplicity

Pros

The software is very easy to use and if you have difficulty using it there is the support to help you with you questions. They thrive on things for improving so they want all that you have questions, concerns!

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this point, waiting for our Restaurant and store to get imported.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

The simplicity of the software and Support!

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

Wanted to have the availability for customer to make reservations on line and get s software that would work with our Store and restaurant.

Sam from Campfire Ranch

Thrilled with Campspot!

We use Campspot as our primary booking engine and property management software. It's helped us smoothly generate revenue without the hassle and confusion of creating our own system. Very thrilled to have Campspot on our team.

Pros

Easy and fast deployment with a unique pricing strategy that took a lot of financial burden off of our organization. I also like the company culture and startup mentality, Campspot regularly checks in with us to see how we are doing, provides regular product updates and they always answer the phone.

Cons

There were a few kinks early on while they were getting started but since then, everything has been smooth.

Jeffrey from Forest Ridge Campground

Campspot works for Forest Ridge Campground

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was GREAT to work with during the set up process. I have called customer service and have also received EXCEPTIONAL customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a few others! KUDDOS!

Pros

The software is very user friendly and EASY to use. It has all the items needed to book reservations and run the office, housekeeping and reporting.

Cons

I have yet to see anything that I do not like

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

I switched mid season and Campspot had me up in running as little as a week.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

My other software was having constant issues. Things would not work. It seemed to have a lot of programming issues.

Cassidy from The Retreat RV & Camping Resort

Thank you Campspot!

They have knocked it out of the park! They have been absolutely wonderful to work with.

Pros

There are so many aspects of Campspot that I love. Where do I start. My favorite aspect of Campsot is the ease of use for the consumer AND the admin. The Campspot team has worked hand-in-hand with with us from set up to going live. They were a wealth of knowledge and were always happy to help and answer questions. Another aspect of Campspot that I really like is the reporting functions. They have a report for everything. If we need a specific report or information. It's there!

Cons

I wish that there was an hourly reservation option that we could utilize for our ancillary rentals and clubhouse rentals. I also wish that it integrated with other OTA's which would be a game-changer in our business allowing reservations for sites like Expedia and Hotels.com.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

Ease of use, price, functionality

Kari from Durham Bridge RV Resort

CampSpot in Canada

As a small family run campground we have found CampSpot software to be a fantastic addition to our business. Our campers love it too! They can see the different sites available and various costs so they can make the choice of how their camping weekend with us will look. It makes booking and payments so easy! Frees up time from the camp office to spend in person with the campers on site, building the relationship further. Love it! 100% recommend it!

Pros

The ease of use for myself as business owner and for our customers who repeatedly say how much they like it

Cons

it has a lot of complex functions that don't relate to my size of campground

Donna from True West Campground

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Campspot enabled us to get online reservations and bring us up to date with today's business needs

Working with the staff has been an excellent experience. They are quick to offer guidance and help get us up and running. Ongoing support has also been very good with timely responses.

Pros

Simple to use from the users standpoint.

Cons

Uploading prices. It is cumbersome and time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

We had looked at other software reservation systems over the years and none could meet the needs of our campground. We are different because we are an equine campground and fitting stall reservations in with site reservations seemed to be a burden to other companies - and costly. Campspot had a solution that, while not perfect, was fitting the requirement and that made this an easy decision. Additionally we were getting recommendations from other campground owners in our ARVC 20 Group and their recommendations were very convincing as well.

KELLY from Cedar Trails Nudist Retreat

Why did we not use this sooner!

LOVE it, makes my job easier so I am not taking down all of the info and having to call people back to schedule. They can pick dates, see pictures and maps, simple for anyone wanting to reserve.

Pros

Working with campspot team, was easy to work through all of the set up items, pricing and maps. Using the software has been pretty straight forward, very few times have had to call for assistance.

Cons

Wish it would figure cancel amounts that match with cancellation rules, and that you can put notes into the reservation at any time

Cost, ease of set up.

w glen from CrossRoads Coach Resort at the ROB

Campspot Review 2020

Being first time user of RV Park software, the experience has been Terrific . ..

Pros

Easy Guest registration. . . Easy Online registration for Guests to make reservations. . . Reporting is made simple. . .

Cons

Function for Guest to add promo code membership account numbers on online registration would be helpful. ..

Good Software. . . Good People. . . Good Service

Terry from Adventure Bound Camping Resorts

First Year User

So far very satisfied!

Pros

Very User friendly for the guests and the GSR at the property. The add on option is great for increasing ancillary sales. CS support staff is knowledgeable and willing to help anytime. Also very open to suggestions.

Cons

Needs some fine tuning with reporting and a few operational functions.

Mandy from Paul Bunyan Land Campground

Great software

Love the software. So user friendly! Pricing is very affordable.

Pros

Cons

Would like to see customized reports. Something I can create myself to my needs.

Phil from Heritage Acres RV Park

Great Support Team

Efficient

Pros

Whether just a question, suggestion or issue with understanding the software the support team is available, responsive, provides follow=up when needed and very professional.

Cons

As a smaller campground not all the required info is necessary. For me the fewer key strokes, the sooner the guest is accommodated whether making a reservation or checking in.

Cost

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

Cost effective online reservations, optimization.

Jane from Sandy Pond Campground Inc

Great Customer Service & Easy to learn

They have responded to any requests and needs immediately and they are great about listening to their customers suggestions. We look forward to a very profitable season thanks to Campspot

Pros

It was very easy to learn to use. Pretty self explanatory it almost walks you through the process of making a reservation and their videos are very helpful.

Cons

Not being able to add my extra at the very beginning of the booking. Extra Vehicles, customer owned golf carts etc....You have to get all the way past the payment and invoice before you can add those and give the correct price to customer. Therefore you don't know what 50% of deposit will be.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

Many cost and other customer reviews on Facebook

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

cost and they could not keep up with the changes needed to comply with the demands of Covid-19

Leigh from Deer Run RV Park

A Lifesaver for a Small Business Owner

I am so glad that we chose to go with Campspot over any other EXPENSIVE system. I was close to ordering an expensive software program, as I had heard that it was good. Luckily, I sent a message to ask a simple question and I have yet to get a response and it has been 4 months! It gave me the push I needed to keep looking and find Campspot.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is that it has simplified booking, as well as making it simpler to accept payment in advance to ensure booked sites.

Cons

So far, I have had a hard time finding an end of day report that gives us what we need. However, there are SO many reports available for use and the customer support cannot be beat.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

CUSTOMER SERVICE! The fact that it is set up specifically for my business is wonderful! I never could have set it up on my own.

Barry from Eby's Inc.

Refreshing Change

We love campspot and are so happy we made the change! I think this will be home for us for a long time!

Pros

Cons

would like to see a pallet in the POS . right now it is all one big list and you have to search, would like it to be set up where we could categories and buttons under those categories to make is faster to find our products that do not have bar codes for.

Reasons for Switching to Campspot

their system was not user friendly and did not want to help with our smaller park. they catered to bigger parks and they could not do a few simple requests that we asked (campspot met all requests!)

Dan from Circle K RV Park

Most Excellent Software

We enjoy the ease of use and customizations.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the customer support is phenomenal. While it’s affordable it definitely doesn’t come across as cheap. We enjoy the reports that are available and being able to adjust things to our needs.

Cons

We haven’t come across any cons to this software. Anything that needed to be added or adjusted has been accomplished.

Vicki from Littlefair Campground LLC

Great Program to get you into online booking!

Excellent. Defnitely a good decision for us.

Pros

It was pretty easy to get started. I had a great person helping. It does a lot of things that I used to have to do manually. It has increased our bookings. Customers say it is very easy to use.

Cons

I wish it was an app. Some of things have a few too many steps in order to complete. Wish you could customize a few features more.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

The price. It had all the features I was looking for. The employees were very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Abby from Tiny Estates

Easy to use and affordable software!

The customer support is great, setup was pretty easy and overall we are very happy with the system!

Pros

It is easy to teach to others- the functions are very intuitive and after having the opportunity to input a few transactions most of our users were ready to go!

Cons

There is no cleaning or hotel style features so for campgrounds it is perfect but there are a few features needed to make it ideal for our business model.

Lloyd from McLeod Resort LLC

Campspot - simple, fast, effective

Great customer service. Rapid response.

Pros

Intuitive. Scalable. Easy for guests. No startup cost.

Cons

Pretty rock solid so far. Add a print feature to the list view of reservations. Can run a report but would be simple to add a print feature to the list view.

Best value.

Max from Ride Out Ranch

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Awesome service and super easy product

Campspot has been so awesome. This is all new for me, my operation is small, but they were so happy to help me get things rolling at the start.

Pros

It's pretty easy to learn and use, when I have questions my account manager is quick to help.

Cons

I don't have anything to compare it to, honestly I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing Campspot

Pricing fit my application really well. We usually schedule longer stays.