• Pros

• "Great customer support. Easy to use once you master the basics, but you can always check out the training videos or schedule your own training call."

• "I like the easiness of the program and the way you can navigate through all aspects. Also the integration aspect with other programs and websites makes it super easy to run our business!"

• "Easy to set up and learn. Very user friendly. Price point is very fair for the level of software. Always up to date. "

• Cons

• "Ciirus is getting better, but it does not handle Canadian taxes well - we have developed workarounds but don't think we should need to."

• "It is a little hard to maneuver in the beginning but once you use it repeatedly you are able to find a flow."

• "There is really nothing we can say here. We do not feel there are any cons."

Browse CiiRUS Reviews

Ciirus has helped me jump start my business

Helped get a head start on my business

Pros

Customer Service is great, quick, and very helpful. Software is easy to navigate and use. Easy to find homes, add homes, features, descriptions, etc...

Cons

You need to pay or contact support for certain access. A little expensive when you have a lot of properties but they have options you can work with.

Kerry from Titanium Real Estate LLC dba Villas Orlando

CiiRUS software makes vacation property management way easier!

Pros

The CiiRUS team is always working to improve their product

Cons

Reports functionality needs to be easier to customize

Reasons for Choosing CiiRUS

Their Local Support system is invaluable to us and is always improving - this is critical

Guillermo from FlatsAway

worst software I’ve ever use! Read my review

The experience was extremely bad. I selected Ciirus to make my company grow and instead of making it grow Ciirus made lost U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! As I said to them, problems can occur and I didn’t request them the money I lost for connectivity but I was hoping they fix the problems. They never contacted me to fix the problem. Once they contacted me was when I requested a deduction on the monthly payment for coronavirus they contacted me to offer Love rentals . They said with that I was going to increase my sales .. hahahaha how funny! I don’t know if they live in planet earth or what but we had 100% cancellations! When I requested a discount on the monthly payment was because other softwares are giving between from 1-3 months free payments to keep their clients !

Pros

We’ve selected ciirus because once we start using it there were not too many softwares in the market as they are right now . Big mistake! Now looking other softwares I don’t see any pros ..

Cons

DON’T USE CIIRUS! Once we started with Ciirus they first told us that it was cloud based and it was not MAC friendly, we had to download an app where we could use it that way but it failed every day. Now they did a new version but it is bad. Then, when we signed up they told us they were working with new channels to connect ( Booking.com will be ready soon they said.. probably in just 1 or 2 months hahaha .. you know what? It passed 3 years and they still don’t have connectivity 2 ways with Booking.com, if they say they have don’t believe them ! They work with channel manager where you can connect thought them but there are always errors. we lost more than U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for that and they never took any responsibility. Ciirus said it was the channel manager error and the channel manager said it was a ciirus error ..unbeleivable! Search for a software that has direct connectivity with main channels ( Airbnb, booking.com, expedia , homeaway) . Ciirus has connectivity with Airbnb but they charge you 1% of confirmed bookings ( other softwares don’t charge anything) . The software it is not friendly at all. Customer service it is really bad. It doesn’t have Unified inbox for the different channels ( if they say they have don’t believe them because they don’t have direct connectivity ) . The accounting side it is very poor, you can’t make a properly owner statement as it should be. Reports are very poor. I don’t even know why I’ve been using this software this long time!

Reasons for Choosing CiiRUS

The other software we were considering it was in another country and as they are close to where we work we thought we were going to have a better customer service something that didn’t occur. I’m mad for selected ciirus

Amanda from White Rose Villas LLC

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use & great customer support

We have increased our portfolio of homes and sales revenue by using the Ciirus software

Pros

Really easy to use. Very simple and straightforward when producing owner statements. The support from the Ciirus team is first class. Very friendly and approachable. Also with Ciirus you have the added bonus of working with Love Rentals and they work very hard to get you good bookings. We are very happy with Ciirus.

Cons

It would be good if we could store documents related to the owner and have an email too build within Ciirus.

Natasha from Elite Florida Vacation Homes

Property Manger User of CiiRUS Vacation Software

Pros

1. Ciirus Customers Services are very helpful and this Vacation Rental Software has many capabilities for companies big and small 2. It great that the system can integrate with Channel Operators, so you can manage all your bookings in one place 3. The Mobile App is wonderful for Managers on the go 4. Ciirus has made many improvements since I started using it in 2017 and the support team continue to work with managers asking for their input, so thank you!

Cons

1. The desktop version is not very user friendly for Property managers on the go as trying to access it on your phone while out on the field to add and edit bookings or add costs to a work orders is a task...I can do it on my Iphone but its not very easy so adding that feature to the mobile app would be a great addition to the mobile app 2. Ciirus does not integrate with my online Quickbooks, you must have the QB Desktop version which is another licence 3. The Owner Statements can be a bit confusing when there are lots of entries to the Owner 4. I think a 3 day training course in learning how to fully utilize everything Ciirus has to offer to small businesses like myself would be very useful and I would pay money to attend this course if it was offered. I think if i learned how to properly use Ciirus I would save lots of time trying to figure where i am financially with my business, as i have to input manually everything onto Quick books, so double work

I inherited CiiRus when I bought my company

Response from CiiRUS

Replied October 2019

Hi Natasha, We really appreciate your kind feedback. All of us here value the partnership we have together and thank you for your loyal business. If you are not already using it, we recently launched a major update to the software, meaning that all the functionality is now available in your web browser from any device, so you no longer need to use the old mobile app, which does miss some of these features. I hope you'll check it out! Also, great news, we have just added an integration with QuickBooks online, and it should be going live in a matter of days. Please contact us to set that up. It's included in the all-in-one subscription you already have. Lastly, it would be our pleasure to host you for training. We love meeting with our customers and host training daily, online and in person. Please email training@ciirus.com to set up a multi-day session as you requested. We can't wait! Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team.

Joshua from ValGal Vacation Rentals

Easy to use interface & Exceptional Customer Service

Pleasant & Convenient

Pros

Custom Reporting & Real-Time 2 way API

Cons

Missing listing amenities for Airbnb and HomeAway. We had to change to "Limited Sync" to make certain listing changes.

Sandra from MCS Vacation Home LLC

Ciirus Technical Supporting

I consider myself "savvy" in computer, but it does not make me an expert. It is on me to learn how to handle the software/application, however to all of us to succeed, we need a good support. Ciirus support team is not only good, they are one of the best support team I have ever worked with. I feel comfortable to count on their team, and confident that I will complete my task on time. They are professionals, courteous and agile. Congrats to the team!

Pros

It is fast, logical and concise. The new software features makes the process faster and provide us with a clear view of our business day-to-day results in a simple "touch-of-a-button". We like everything, from the "one-point of contact" platform, which allows us to have a 360 view of all our rentals in a diverse Vacation Home sites, to the taxes reports.

Cons

So far, there is nothing I like the least.

Reasons for Choosing CiiRUS

We did not look for other options, we knew what we wanted.

Catherine from Maxima Vacation Rentals

Ciirus is user friendly and efficient.

Ciirus makes quoting and keeping track of guests a breeze.

Pros

From the convenient Dashboard to the easy reports, Ciirus has made my day to day so much easier. Out of all of the softwares that I have used in my years of work, Ciirus has been by far the best.

Cons

Some of the calendar fields, especially in reports cannot be filled in manually, it requires you to scroll through month by month and when you are trying to pull a report starting from 2017 it could be a bit tedious.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied October 2019

Hi Catherine, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It has been a pleasure for all of us to work with you and your company. I do have some good news, I think I can solve the con that you listed. When you want to go back in time on a report, instead of clicking the arrow to go back month by month, if you click on the name of the month, it changes so that each time you click the arrow it goes back one whole year. If you have any trouble with this, feel free to email our team at support@ciirus.zendesk.com so they can give you a walk through. Thanks again for your loyal business! Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team.

We have been using Ciirus since it started.

Pros

Cons

The company is rapidly growing and they are loosing the lack of personal care they use to have. They are making so many changes to the software constantly and it becomes hard to keep up. Then it is very hard to also try and get in contact with someone who can help.

Elsie Mae from NIAGARA HOLIDAY RENTALS

Ciirus combines property management with reservations

Beth from Kalypso Bay Vacation Rentals

Roberto and his staff are always pleasant to work with.

Pros

It is easy to navigate. It was the first software that I used and will continue to used for the foreseeable future.

Cons

There is so much to learn you cannot possibly learn it all. Each time it updates we must learn it all over again. I have used this software for the past 7 years and have only begun to scratch below the surface. I do wish that we were able to access the Rental Exchange feature without it costing an arm and leg. More one on one training would be very helpful. Perhaps monthly webinars to further help each companies staff.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied May 2017

Hi Beth, Thanks for your review, and thank you for being a valued CiiRUS customer! I just wanted to be sure you know that our one-on-one training program is available for your use as and when you need it. We will be in touch with you separately to help you schedule a session. We would also be happy to speak about how you can make some extra money on the Rental Exchange program. We are always interested in making sure that the value of our services is reflected fairly in the cost, and we are confident that the new features and tools will be valuable to your business. Lastly, you¿ll be glad to know that we are getting ready to launch a new Webinar series called CiiRUS TV, which will be live within your CiiRUS account every day. In the meantime, our vast library of recorded training sessions can be accessed from the `Video Training¿ tab in CiiRUS. All the best wishes and kind regards, The CiiRUS Team.

Catherine from Self employed

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good but could be a whole lot better

Pros

It covers all the basics requirements for a booking software

Cons

The ical calendar is slow to sync with my other listing websites, can take up to an hour or more. It is clunky to use and I've had several glitches that can take quite some time to resolve.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied October 2019

Hi Catherine, This is great feedback. iCal integrations are notoriously unreliable, and provide developers like us with very little flexibility to help - this is why we provide comprehensive 2-way API feeds to connect you with sites like HomeAway, Vrbo, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Home To Go, and Booking.com. If you aren't yet set up with the direct connections, please contact support@ciirus.zendesk.com to get plugged in. It will make a world of difference for you. Also, I was sorry to hear that some of your concerns took time to resolve. If you are ever experiencing such a delay, our admin staff is available at the main office number to connect you with a rep and bring rapid resolution to your cases. You can also email communications@ciirus.com to talk more about your experiences and help us to do better next time. Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team

Lynda from Florida Villas & Homes by Elite LLC

Ciirus is the "Total Operating Solution", for running a successful vacation management company.

Pros: They know and understand the vacation rental management business inside and out. They have thought of and have all the tools you will need to be more successful and in less time. The calendar sync, allows for communication with others, to receive limitless bookings and provide a convenient login for your owners. Accounting is easy, with the owner statement and tax reporting system. Pricing is cost effective and customizable for any size management company. Email responders, make marketing stress-free. Operations- provides a "real time" job tracker, allowing for easy information flow to support accurate records. Customer service top notch. a real person answers the phone and is always ready to assist and support. A+ web designers offer solutions and are always there to lend a hand. They complete customer needs quickly and charge reasonable fees. Cons: I'd like the website to process requests a bit faster, but we are getting the bookings, so it is producing well for us. I'm sure they'll improve this in the future. Recommendations to other buyers: They are a knowledgeable, professional company, growing rapidly every day. In my opinion, they are the best in the market today.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are always improving our systems and look to continue to drive business to our clients.

Mandi from Gemini international vacation villas

We are so glad we switched from our previous reservation software.

Pros

The software is easy to use, the layout allows you to navigate seamlessly through the system Ciirus meets all our needs from putting in work orders, allocation of cleans and placing reservations. This is a multi faceted system. The team at Ciirus are very helpful and really want you to succeed. Since joining with Ciirus we have increased our bookings with being able to partner with Homeaway, Airbnb, through their system. We have basically cut down our errors to zero, as long as the data is inputted correctly, Ciirus is always right lol.

Cons

There are so many facets to the system, we are learning new things and coming across new ways of working. I would definitely recommend detailed training on the system, especially when you first start to use it. The Ciirus team are so helpful

Sydney from Greenway Property Management & Vacation Rentals

Ciirus fully considers the property manager and is open to whatever ideas we have!

The ability to maintain traction of all incoming and outgoing guests! Ciirus keeps very detailed notes of everything that is done, which makes it easy to track down the history and keep track of the many events that occur throughout a guest's stay.

Pros

I like that it has so many features! Many of which I haven't even ventured into yet, but plan to. I like that there are support videos for almost everything. I refer to those a lot when taking on a new feature of the software.

Cons

As much as I love seeing the new features of a new software update, it will be nice when things are automatically updated in a web version! It will also be great to be able to use Ciirus on a mac or mobile device at some point.

Birgit from Birgits Florida AS

Review for Ciirus program

I have been using Ciirus for many years now, almost from the beginning, and it is the best thing ever for my vacation-business, - both as management and as booking agent. It is very cost effective, user friendly and very expandable into new features every year. I look forward to grow with them into the future! And the staff is great too!

Pros

Calendar sync that gives me the opportunity to rent as many home as as I wish - no limit.

Cons

Home owners can not make templates themselves to send out to their owner bookings. Calendar sync homes that I do not wish to use is not possible for me to delete in the list from supplier - supplier must do it for me.

Marcio from Fidelity Vacation Homes

Central Piece in our Operations

Ciirus has been an important part of our operations. Besides its core functionalities are central for our company, our relationship with the whole team makes all the difference from the self-proclaimed major software packages competition out there. Thanks guys! Keep on rockin!!

Pros

Software has a vast amount of crucial features and it is useful in all aspects of our operations enabling all departments interact within the same environment.

Cons

It demands a significant learning curve to integrate the whole team into it.

Jason from Light Harbor Rentals

Ciirus

Pros

Since I have purchased Ciirus as our management software program my life has changed. The functionality and ease of use has made the maintenance of almost 90 properties quite manageable. The Ciirus team is always there with answers to my questions and they are constantly improving their services. I am very happy to have Ciirus on our team for our property management

Cons

Some issues with Airbnb that makes things difficult sometimes. Pricing is off from time to time. Homeaway and VRBO have been perfect however. It is not a breeze to get everything together in the beginning but once things are set it makes EVERYTHING easier.

Terry from Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals, Inc

Awesome Software

I chose the software several years ago because (a) I thought is was the best software and (b) I thought the company had a better understanding of the vacation rental market and a better understanding of the future of vacation rentals.

Pros

World class software, easy to learn and use, very training including endless videos, very good distribution, very good automations, very good reporting and accounting.

Cons

Not compatible with Mac users. V-2Cloud is a work around but makes the software clunky to use.

Franco from Sun N Fun Vacation Homes

Ciirus Review

I kind of was expecting a little bit more. The user interface is complicated compared to the previous software I used. Some basic features are missing such as the ability from a guest to book direct from a quote we send. The new mobile version is not user friendly and was a big disappointment. The Quickbooks integration should be great if working properly. Support team tried helping but when I started using real life it seems not be integrated properly. I'm waiting the end of the year to seat with my CPA and try to adjust that with his help.

Pros

Channel Partners Integration Quickbooks integration

Cons

Mobile Version Quickbooks Integration Support. I seek for help but the way I'm integrated is not correct.

Reasons for Choosing CiiRUS

Larger customer base in Florida.

Isaac from Starmark Vacation Homes

Best switch to a VR platform we ever made!

We have used three different platforms for our company and never found a perfect fit for our business model until we used Ciirus. They have help expand our company, increase our rental revenue and introduce us to secondary revenue streams. Best decision we have ever made!

Pros

The ability to connect with other users to distribute properties.

Cons

The back end takes some getting use to.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied March 2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Your review will help other vacation rental managers with their vetting process and assist us in making our software better!

Great ideas that fall short on delivery

Ciirus was a last minute decision to help assist with the purchase of a rental company. They have great ideas and could be a major player in this field. They unfortunately are trying to expand and grow too fast to keep control of the program, therefore failing miserably with customer satisfaction.

Pros

The concept of the whole program that Ciirus has come up with is great, and they have a lot of good ideas on the platform

Cons

The program is loaded with bugs and glitches that makes using it a regular frustration. Getting help from the help desk in not as quick or easy as you would expect, even a non reply occuring every now and then. I've even been told regarding one of the glutches that they can't figure out why it changes the dollar numbers from one screen to the next. Kind of an important item in business, not to mess with billing. Last update crashed my computer, and locked me out of Ciirus for over a day.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied October 2019

Thank you very much for this feedback. I'd like to learn more about the specific difficulties you've encountered and see what I can do to help. Your experience described is not consistent with the larger sentiment from our happy customers, so it's extremely important we have the opportunity to deliver that same value to you. We have brought in significant resources to track with the heightened demand for our services - it's unacceptable that you've experienced such delays and errors. Would you mind emailing communications@ciirus.com so we can talk more about the problems you've had, and do what we can to correct course? Thank you so much. Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team

Nikki from Dream Orlando Vacation Rentals

Couldn't ask for better!

The team at Ciirus is always quick to respond. We are truly glad we decided to go with them.

Pros

Software is extremely easy to use and the services/amenities/functions it provides is absolutely everything we need to manage our business efficiently.

Cons

There is really nothing we can say here. We do not feel there are any cons.

Laura from Havasu-Rentals

CiiRUS

I was told that data mitigation and setup would be easy. It ended up being extremely time consuming and a daunting task, so I decided to PAY EXTRA to have the CiiRUS team do it for us. I later found out that even after paying, they still needed me to go in and fill out a bunch of info that was already listed on our current platform. There is also a long wait for training sessions and the user manual is, in my opinion, not clearly thought out and overly complicated to follow.

Pros

It links directly up with Airbnb & HomeAway which makes my life easier since I can use one platform to update all my listings. They also offer email marketing which is nice.

Cons

The on boarding process is horrible. The onboarding team wasn't very helpful at all and weren't willing to connect with my current software's API.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied October 2018

Hi Laura, Thanks very much for leaving us this feedback. What you've described is way below the lofty standards that we set for ourselves in terms of customer experience. I apologize that it was not as easy to get going as you had hoped. I am sure that we can do better and correct these mistakes. Since your onboarding period around a year ago, we have significantly increased training and data migration resources to make the transition smoother, and give you more tools to be successful. Would you mind sending an email to communications@ciirus.com so that our team can better understand your pain points and correct this experience? It is so important to us that the software delivers value to your company and that you are happy with our services. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team

Edney from iHome Resort

Perfect Vacation and Management Software

CiiRUS is working perfect for our business. Our company uses CiiRUS since we start in this business and we never have any problem using CiiRUS. The technical support and training team are always available to help us with our questions.

Pros

friendly system. easy to operate it.

Cons

no mac version Yet

Response from CiiRUS

Replied April 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback and insight. We are glad to have you on board.

Sharon from Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Once upon a time.

Started using this software when Ciirus started business. Initially, it was affordable, consistent, excellent customer service/response and more. Sadly, as the company grew over the years, the customer service decreased, the price continually went up, the more updates the more glitches there were. It was almost as if the little companies were no longer important to Ciirus because they were too busy working with the "big guys".

Pros

Once upon a time Ciirus had the best customer service and response rate. Once upon a time Ciirus focused on making a good, affordable software for the little guy. It was once a very good integrated reservation and accounting program for management companies.

Cons

Ciirus grew fast and furious and in the process, they forgot how important customer service was. They left the little management companies by the wayside. Add on features were all about he big companies only. Constant updates, monthly pricing increasing and lack of any consideration for those loyal customers who had been there since day one.

LaShonne from RealVoice

Ciirus Review

This is probably the most difficult to use but it is great when you own many properties and need to change sales information to allow you to rent properties as a management system.

Pros

The system is easy to use and allows the management team to include all details needed when booking reservations.

Dawn from Hula Now

NIGHTMARE!!! Worst Software and Service in the Industry

Lack of performance, lack of delivery. They are not dedicated to get the job done. They don't care about their customers experience. Customer service in this industry is hugely important and their Customer Service does not make the grade. They were fired but still charging my account. Staff is non-responsive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] don't seem to care, overall software modules are out of step with each other. Biggest waste of time and money, lack of performance to get the job done. DON'T GO WITH THEM, DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE. They don't get the job done. Go somewhere else.

Pros

HUGE MISTAKE TO GO WITH THEM. MUCH BETTER COMPANIES OUT THERE. RUN. This isn't the software you need to run or manage your vacation rentals. The software is broken, the desktop version and internet version are completely out of step with each other - doesn't update the database correctly. The on boarding process was the worst process ever experienced. You have a session with them and it was as if the conversation never happened. They did as they pleased, not what was required or requested. Customer service is very bad. They were fired for non-performance, but still charged our account. There is no PRO, you get sold a bundle of goods that isn't delivered. They are not ready for prime time.

Cons

DON'T SIGN WITH THEM!!! NIGHTMARE!!! They can't get the job done. This isn't the company for you, thee are better ones out there. You are better off throwing your money out the window of a moving car. Performance of the customer service is the worst I have seen in my career. They do as they want, not as requested. The software is not organized from a user perspective. Unacceptable turnaround time in every area. All aournd lack of performance, and they don't seem to care. They are not a professional organization, but a start up gone wrong.

Reasons for Choosing CiiRUS

Promise of direct connect to several channels with integrated APIs.

Matt from Go Global Vacation Rentals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent top notch software and service!!!

I have 2 vacation rental business/websites with Cirrus. They worked with me from the beginning to the end product with every step. The staff is very responsive and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Ciirus for vacation rental software.

Pros

Cons

None

Rafael from First Choice Services Group Inc

I Love using Ciirus, it is a lifesaver. Their customer service is outstanding!!

Pros

Great Software!! This software makes it much easier to manage our properties. I would recommend this software to all Property Managers.

monica from magic homes usa

Good services

Pros

excelent suppport when need easy to understand

Cons

do not work with mac system its not good

Brian from Executive Travel Inc.

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great option for Salesforce Inbox

Pros

Quick and easy setup. It does exactly what it's supposed to and is a great alternative for Salesforce Inbox.

Cons

It doesn't always sync smoothly and I've had some hiccups with the information not always saving properly in Salesforce.

Hurting my business

There is a ton of people you get passed around before you go live. Nobody on the Ciirus side ever tested the website and I am not just talking about functionality but also the design (e.g. blue font on a blue background). Tickets will be opened to fix the issues but it takes way too long to fix them.

Pros

Integration with the channels. Automated processes and reports.

Cons

The software is old and clumsy. The template for the website is faulty.

Reasons for Choosing CiiRUS

They were recommended by a software company, the functionality and integration look good and they are based in Florida.

Sarah from Maui Showcase Properties

CiiRUS helps my business

Ciirus is good to manage my listings.

Pros

The ability to sync to 25 channels with one time imput

Cons

It's a little difficult to navigate through.

Milena from Casa Floridian LLC

Great System!

Best system I have seen for vacation rentals, very complete with accounting, operations and reservations functionality.

Pros

ease of use, it's very complete

Cons

Issue going on with the integration with homeway,

Graham from Florida Property Services

Fantastic Company

I have always had a first class service when I deal with any member of the Ciirus team , always very professional and ready to help.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

Nothing

don from Core Property Team

What did we do without Ciirus

We have know Cirrus for all most all of it's years in operations and watched it gow into a Majour Software Company helping our Property Management Company with so many homes (all located) around Disney World Parks in Florida It would be a nightmare controlling all the bookings and then the management of the homes (by using the differing reports) that the software provides us They also have a great response Team as and when we need to call them with an issue that crops up - usually the problem is on our side but the Team takes care and lisends to our problem and then walks us through what we need to do to sort it and then off we go again Not too sure what we would have done with Ciirus and I would guest that we would not be as good as we are without them than you the Team at Ciirus

Pros

The format is straight forward and easy to use

Cons

the only comenst here is that you have to remind yourself to save the info each time

Mario from Alamo Vacation Homes

Excellent product

Ciirus products and customer service are top quality. We've had an excellent experience working with them.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your response and insight!

June 2014

Tony and Jan from Orlando Villa Management

June 2014

Excellent software and customer service

I have been using ciirus now for approximately 5 years and find it so user friendly. My staff and I each have our own password which makes it easy for tracking purposes. Rental home owners love it as they can easily log in to see work orders and owner accounts, enter and view bookings in 'real time'. Cleaning schedules can be easily emailed to cleaners and they are able to telephone a special number informing us when the homes are complete. I have an app on my iphone and ipad, which provides me with instant acccess to arrival and departure schedules. I can see and enter work orders from the homes and also take credit card payments through ciirus on the app! Thank you ciirus for a great product!

Response from CiiRUS

Replied August 2014

Thank you Tony and Jan! We are happy to provide you with a great product and customer support that enables you to run your business with ease. The CiiRUS team thanks you for being a loyal user.

Simplicity is key CiiRUS

Pros

The product is elegant and simple to use. All the features you would expect from many high end management products Easy to use and manage Great Service offerings

Cons

Expensive product for a small / independent person especially when considering exchange rates. Unable to be sure of the monthly fee

Response from CiiRUS

Replied October 2019

Hello. Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I'd love to talk more about how we can deliver the most possible value for money and work on your rates to ensure you have everything you need to be successful. Feel free to write to communications@ciirus.com so we can work on this. Thanks! Kind regards, CiiRUS Team

Jim from Excel Management and Rentals Inc

CiiRUS review by Excel Mgmt

I have been working with Ciirus for several years and have found the software to be cutting edge, and both easy to use and understand. The staff is approachable and responsive to my needs and the support is on point. They have a great combination of competence and attitude. What I like best though is that they are innovative in ways which grows my business. The channel partners they have brought on have been great and the high touch high tech approach to the software platforms on my phone and tablets make my business run smoother. They are always looking for new ways to enhance the software and to make the Ciirus experience satisfying. I have used other short term rental management software and I would definitely recommend Ciirus.

Jamie from IPG

Best Vacation Rental Software On The Market

The Ciirus platform is very flexible to any companies needs. We are based out of central Florida with nearly 500 units and Ciirus has gone well beyond just fulfilling our needs. Ciirus has helped increase work productivity but most importantly increased reservations by up to 50%! I have nothing but good things and praises to say about everyone and everything with Ciirus. If anybody is on the fence about switching to Ciirus, don't be. The sooner you make the switch the better.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied August 2015

Hi Jamie, thank you! We are happy to supply your company with a great product and customer support that allows you to maximize your business potential. The CiiRUS team thanks you for being a loyal user.

Mylena from Plenitude Villas

Difficulty using Ciirus

Pros

Website always stops working, connection with Homeaway and Tripadvisor always have problems managing reservations, website editing system is very difficult.

Cons

From the difficulty of understanding the system

Breean from Nashville Travels

Worst experience EVER!

Pros

Works with all OTA's and good sales team!

Cons

The training was not sufficient to get our business live and the off boarding process and communication was painful and sent our company into a tailspin for over a week . I've sent several emails over a month ago and placed several calls with no response until today. This overall process in five words was Over-promised and Under-delivered. Ciirus charged me for a service that was never able to go live. The system itself is antiquated and needs 2018 up-dates from the feel to the functionality very disappointed and a huge waste of over 2 months trying to get trained to go live and money. When we off boarded all of our OTA's were set back to manufacture settings with blank calendars, rates, etc. After having a call with 4 different Ciirus team members nobody could help and they still charged me for my training, and monthly dues for a service again that never went live. I have documented all communication via emails over the past 3 months and will be disputing charges wtih my credit card. Worst experience EVER!

Rob from American Sunshine Vacations

August 2015

Fantastic system that's simple to manage

We've worked with CiiRUS now for over a year and have created a new website with them that's dramatically changed our business model for the better. We find them to be genuine people to work with and all of our employees prefer using their system compared to the one we had in place previously. Well done guys - keep up the good work!

Response from CiiRUS

Replied August 2015

Hi Rob, thank you very much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure servicing your company and we are happy to have helped improve your model. We look forward to a long and successful relationship with American Sunshine. Regards, The CiiRUS Team

Ani from BPI

Comprehensive management software for managing vacation rentals

I have been with Ciirus for 4 years. The technical support is top notch. I can always reach a live person with a broad knowledgeable base, friendly and helpful. I have tried several management tools over the years and find Ciirus to be the best with creative and innovative solutions. I would highly recommend this software for short term vacation rentals..

Response from CiiRUS

Replied April 2017

We appreciate your review and are happy that you find our product an important part of growing your business. Thank you for your 4 years of being a Ciirus client!

Alessandra from Intteli Vacation Homes.

Ciirus Review

Ciirus are always ahead with creative development, providing innovative technology and surpassing our expectations. We can count with a fast and professional support in any issue from all departments. They moved from simple property management software to a powerful management and business sales platform. The direct integration with channel managers accelerated our business goals and saved operational costs. Alessandra Dale Innteli Vacation Homes

A Great place to search when there isn't a place for Vacation.

Pros

At the moment what I like of this is that when I have used it it has worked for me. I work in the same type of business & there have been time that we do not have a place for our guests.

Cons

At the moment there isn't anything not to like. If the place is available it is & if is not is not their fault.

Brooke from Pacific Properties

Great Customer Service!

Hey CiiRUS team, thank you so much for your assistance today. I was able to get everything out on time, thank you for your always prompt service and response, you guys are great! Issues will always come up its about how they are handled and you guys always come through...

Response from CiiRUS

Replied August 2015

Hi Brooke, thank you for your great review. We are happy to have been of service to you and look forward to working with you down the road. Thanks again. Regards, The CiiRUS Team

Natalia from Flow America Homes

Marcelle Pipolo

Just wanted to register here how grateful we are for all the help you guys always provide us with. Specially Marcelle Pipolo, she is always very nice and friendly with us, providing assertive support!!

Pros

It works well.

Cons

Not very easy to understand, not very intuitive sometimes.

Response from CiiRUS

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working to improve our system and make it more intuitive for our clients.