• Pros

• "It’s so easy to use and works so well. Makes my job so much easier! "

• "Easy to use. Really quick and responsive if I have a problem. "

• "Looks great, really user friendly, great flexibilty. The team! Really great customer service and so prompt! (Especially at weekend!)"

• Cons

• "only failings are to do with details of some features. It can be confusing to set aspects of your rules. But the support team are quick and very good."

• "The few teething problems when I started using it, otherwise no problems."

• "Would like to see more ability to analyse booking data - however as a small establishment we are able to do this with the reports available and an excel spreadsheet."

Browse Inn Style Reviews

Adam from Brierholme Guest House

A great system with excellent customer service!

Since using Inn Style I love that I no longer have to spend time sending manual confirmations or quickly trying to close rooms on various platforms to stop double bookings. Overall the platform is in my opinion excellent - and having worked in IT in the past I am not easily pleased! One thing I have not yet mentioned is the exceptional customer service. The team are great and getting back to me really quickly and never take long to resolve my issues. Overall I would highly recommend Inn Style to anyone!

Pros

The system is easy to use, works on any platform and is constantly being updated with great new features. Compared to the previous system I used it is an absolute breeze to work with. I especially like the reporting section which allows me to get a quick overview of our sales/occupancy levels without having to manually work these out. I also love the various custom emails I can automatically send out and the integration with other OTA's such as Booking.com. It's a great help being able to manage all my bookings from one place!

Cons

To be honest its hard to find anything I dislike! Any problems I have had with the software the team have either fixed or implemented a new feature for me. If I had to pick something (its a feature I would like to see not a dislike) it would be that restrictions (e.g. please calls, no check-ins) were displayed on the admin dashboard as they are on the customer view.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your review Adam! We're so pleased that you like Inn Style, and hopefully our new features will continue to impress!

Samantha from Cartref Guest House

The Best

Inn style is just fantastic I can not praise the team enough.

Pros

It is just so fantastic, i love using the system as it looks really good. The customer service is amazing just simply the best nothing is ever to much trouble.

Cons

I can honestly say nothing as they are always improving the system with updates which o my make it better.

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

The people were really nice and very helpful and I felt it looked better.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your feedback Samantha! We're so pleased you like Inn Style so much. I'll pass your comments onto the Product Support team. :)

Alex from Cinq & Sept

So much potential - but not there yet.

Pros

For the customer a clean and simple to use interface without too much complication. Allows for simple additional items to be 'sold' at the time of booking. Excellent showcase for the rooms/property for the public once on the booking engine. The client interface is also well designed and easy to use. Quick reports have improved giving a good insight to the various business matrices. Easy integration to Stripe for on-line payments and for sending payment requests. Quick, responsive and helpful support team.

Cons

No additional language options -so only English available. No invoice option available - so you have to manually create tax compliant invoices for every payment taken. Difficult to generate accurate analytics for the customer journey as once on the booking engine the data stops there, so not a full picture of if and when you might be losing potential bookings. No way of reaching users that tried but failed to complete the booking process. Small development team and so improvements are slow to market.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Alex. We'll have an integration with Xero in 2019, so this will definitely be a big help for your business! We also offer French, German, Spanish and Italian language options, so please let us know if you would like us to implement this in your booking calendar.

Alan from Caythorpe House

Helps me save time and attract more guests

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, fast, loads of utility and constantly being improved. Help us always at hand and is fast, friendly and expertly given.

Cons

Can’t think of anything in Innstyle that I don’t like.

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

Felt it was the right solution for me.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

It's been great working with you for the last few years Alan. Many thanks for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.

polly from Broncoed Uchaf Farmhouse B&B

The best B&B booking system

Helps me to present a professional front for guests bookings and gives them confidence in placing their personal and financial data on our system, this then follows through with easy to manage bookings and payments through Stripe. 100% has saved me hours in front of the computer typing up confirmations and emailing guests with their individual requirements. Customer service is 2nd to none and I cannot fault them in any way - I would recommend this software to all small hoteliers, campsite owners and B&B's - I am sure it works fabulously for large establishments, but I have no end user experience of this :) Keep doing what you do, keep the pricing fair for small businesses and keep the customer service on the personal level and I will never look at a different product.

Pros

Simple, easy to use software that helps you organise your bookings, take payments and manage 3rd party agent bookings. Website templates are brilliant for a non-IT person to understand and implement. Customer support is fantastic and they 'hold your hand' through any areas that you do not fully understand. Diary or Calender views of bookings are great - you can see at a glance what rooms are booked. Automatic email confirmations make the all important 1st communications with your guest, giving them important information which saves you time. Quick analytical reports are great for future planning. Seasonal room rates allows for quick and easy updating of rates. Huge flexibility of how you can present your property, from single night room rate to whole week. The most important factor, for us, in deciding to implement Inn Style as our booking system was the assistance and support that we received from day 1, guiding us to ensure we obtained the best look and operating system for our small B&B. We have already recommended to other hoteliers.

Cons

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review, Polly. We're so pleased that you value our customer support so highly, and we're equally as happy to hear that we've saved you heaps of time on the admin side of things. We're currently developing the reports section of Inn Style too, so you should shortly have much more flexibility when it comes to analysing booking data. As always, feel free to get in touch if you have any other suggestions! Best wishes to you all.

James from WildTrax

It's a great booking and reservation system but..

Second to none customer service and development plans which mean ultimately I'll be staying but if simple functionality isn't addressed it would be hard to develop this as a system for my hospitality businesses moving forward.

Pros

It's fantastically elegant and easy to navigate. The entire system looks amazing and visually, it's probably the most well crafted reservation system out there today. Coming from a rather antiquated system (SuperControl), even features like drag and drop were very much welcomed and I found myself overcomplicating matters because I simply wasn't used to something so, simple. I personally think that with tweaks, this will be the best reservation system on the market.

Cons

This is where it becomes quite confusing because for a system that is so refined visually.. things start to become somewhat disjointed and you can only truly get to grips with the system once you start using it properly. So here is my list of what I found rather problematic. 1. There is no way for the system to calculate a deposit. Meaning if you take a reservation in person or over the phone. Unless they reserve online, you have to manually calculate the deposit and send them the link manually. 2. There is no real CRM system behind the scenes, you can't "e-mail" anyone from within the system only to send them a confirmation email. If wanting to send them an email, you have to write it from your own email client which then detaches itself from the booking completely so you lose the paper trail. 3. There is no way to send custom letters/emails apart from the very basic ones they have on file which are sent according at a predetermined time. If you wanted to write your own letter for whatever reason (pre check out etc) - you cannot. 4. The reporting is very very basic and there is no simple way to calculate individual room type occupancy figures or year on year or where most of the visitors are coming from geographically. If you want to know how much revenue a room type is bringing in each year, you cannot easily locate this information without downloading a CSV and working it out manually. If the above was sorted. Hands down the best system on the market today.

Alan from The Applegarth Guesthouse

An easy option in all ways

Overall I always get great service whenever I call with a problem and as a software package it is very easy to work with and on a day to day basis it is excellent.

Pros

This software is so user friendly and it is clear and precise to show our diary and availability to future guests and for us.

Cons

I would have said that you couldn't always edit new bookings when clicking on the date to start but that has now been rectified. Also, I would like to be able to get the credit details for any bookings that do not show and have booked direct on the site. To charge the cancellation fee we have to go through the company holding the records and pay their fees. Not the same on our other booking agent.....

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

The ease of use, the cost and the behind the scenes back up offered.....and I haven't been let down at all on all areas.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review Alan! In order to remain PCI-compliant, Inn Style safely stores and encrypts a guest's card details. This means that you can't view the full card details, but you can charge any no-shows from within a reservation. :)

Ian from Upthorpe Lodges

A Virtual Business Partner

Innstyle has been an essential contributor to the efficiency of our successful business, from start-up to our current position and I'm sure will continue to be so. In the four years of us running our small business we have seen many improvements to the system, some of which we didn't know we needed but which have made our daily tasks that little bit easier. So I'm confident they will continue to stay ahead of their game.

Pros

This software is an invaluable assistant to our Upthorpe Lodges business; daily reminders of arrivals and departures, automated alerts for bookings, customised customer messages, easy to use search facility and price updater.

Cons

Out of necessity it's very capable of loads of functions so it is complex, which has occasionally made it less easy to find what you want. However this can be born from my own inexperience as much as anything. I've found that the excellent and personal Help facility can eliminate wasted time as it responds and assists very quickly.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your review Ian. It's been great working with you over the past four years. Let us know if you ever need a hand with a new feature!

Philippa from Hawksmoor Guest House

I finally found my Prince!

Pros

Easy to use and sensible. Very seldom problems with the system itself and any quirks ironed out swiftly and efficiently. Excellent customer support, one of the reasons I moved to Inn Style initially was because they offered customer support when other systems did not, however, I have to say that as Inn Style is in itself superior and more user friendly than other systems there is much less need for support. I would definitely recommend this product to small Hotels, guest houses and B & B’s .

Cons

No problems at all , this system works well for us. One small thing, during the customer search , when restrictions are put in place ie no-check in or minimum nights stay, it is a little literal. I would prefer a softer reply.

Response from Inn Style

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review Philippa. It's been great working with you both over the last few years and long may that continue!

Lizzie from Illshaw Heath Farm Guest lodge

Brilliant software that makes management a breeze!

Brilliant bit of kit and a right hand man to running my business

Pros

I love that Innstyle brings all my bookings from a variety of sources into one calendar. It is so easy to use and the team are really responsive and helpful at all times

Cons

It doesn’t integrate both ways with Airbnb so I have to put these in manually but still not a big problem. It does integrate with nearly all other platforms so I’m sure this is down to Airbnb not Innstyle

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review Lizzie! We've just released our two-way availability connection with Airbnb so we'll send you more information about this shortly and get you set up. :)

Alexandra from Feather Cotswold Cottages

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Booking portal for small hotel businesses

I have been generally very impressed with Innstyle. They are approachable and deal with issues quickly. I have recently moved to use them as a channel manager and my booking.com bookings have been transferred to them. I have to say that this process was not very smooth and I felt generally abandoned throughout. There needs to be a better process in place to assist owners to do this as it is a complex switchover and is not properly explained. You feel left in the dark somewhat. I am hoping that over time it will get better but i'm glad that I am not a hugely busy customer because trying to sort the switch over was difficult.

Pros

The calendars are clear and easy to view. There is an easy process to quickly block rooms. The booking system is excellent for seeing details of the guest and payments made etc

Cons

Very complicated for loading prices when you are a small business. I feel like the software has been designed for big companies and is not really suited to a small business. There are aspects of the software that have been created specially for a large client but these are then copied across to all clients and they are not relevant to small businesses. It seems to be at time a 'one size fits all' mentality and this can feel isolating for small businesses who feel their business is not as important. eg the calendar view that shows 7 day bookings etc

Response from Inn Style

Replied March 2019

Hi Alexandra, Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad that the calendar view and guest/payment details are useful, although I'm sorry to hear that you've found loading prices complicated. We'd love to organise a call or training session to run you through things. We've recently updated our pricing tools, so they are very user-friendly and designed for businesses of all sizes. It would also be great to discuss the switch. We have several help guides that are really useful, as well as dedicated online training sessions, and our Connectivity team are always on the end of the phone to help you with any queries. Our aim is to make the changeover process as smooth as possible. Please do let me know if there's anything else we can help with. Best wishes, Anna

David from Hospitality

Innstyle Easy to Use, Affordable Booking System for Small Businesses

I have found the most useful benefit of Inn Style to be the ability to keep multiple booking systems updated and avoid duplicate bookings, price discrepancies etc. Also, the Web Builder option has enabled me to set up and tailor a new website for my business with minimum fuss.

Pros

I have found Inn Style to be great for small accommodation providers (i.e. Bed & Breakfasts, providers of small numbers of Self Catering Units). It is simple to use, has a brilliant support team and allows integration with other booking systems e.g. Online Travel Agents. It is excellent value for money and very affordable for small businesses. The additional functions it supports such as the ability to enable a customer of the booking system to write their own website within the software itself is a useful addition.

Cons

Occasionally, functionality gives way to simplicity but overall it provides a flexible and comprehensive system that is easy to use and not over complicated. Answers to 'help' questions are all there via the virtual system or the actual helpdesk, but sometimes an indexed or cross-referenced/linked list of topics would be useful.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your feedback David! We really appreciate your comments.

Amanda from Hospitality

A Review for InnStyle

A happy experience - they always answer my queries and deal with my problems promptly and professionally.

Pros

Cards are checked when they are entered so that you immediately know whether or not they are valid - this is via Stripe but it is all integrated with InnStyle so everything was easy sign up for and use. Also other booking agencies I use are integrated so everything can be done through InnStyle rather than multiple sites.

Cons

Putting in more availability prices and number of nights. Don't always know which option to use such as minimum number of nights, exact nights, number of nights based on check in date, etc. I always have to ask for help (which is willingly given) but I do lose the will to live by the time I have struggled my way through all the different options, etc.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your feedback Amanda! If you'd like to organiser a refresher training session, please do let us know. We're always happy to run through things again if that would help. Best wishes, Anna

Fran from Larkhill Tipis and Yurts

Inn Style is easy!

Overall experience is good and the customer service is great. Whenever I've contacted them with a query the response is more or less immediate!

Pros

This software has all you need to keep up to date with reservations for your business. Its easy to use, easy to read for both the user and the administrator and keeps tabs on the finances. Great to have the function for emailing customers before arrival and after they leave and also great to be able to offer discounts for future bookings. Saves so much time!!!

Cons

There just seem to be a few little hiccups.... for example when someone is searching and click on 2 adults staying this stays in the system and doesn't update when the booking changes to 2 adults and 2 kids. But these are minor details - in general the system works really well.

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

None of the alternatives offered as complete a package as Inn Style. The initial contact and explanation of what was offered was excellent - very comprehensive .

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your feedback Fran! We're working on improving the search. :)

Deborah from Rivendell Guest House

Rivendell Guest House - Feedback

Inn Styles customer service has been outstanding so far. I am qualified to say this as I trained customer service/sales for over 20 years in the Contact Centre industry, so I know. I can communicate, using several methods and I am confident that when I do, I am a valued customer. I have received regular feed back and updates when there has been issues or queries and they have all been resolved within a timely manner.

Pros

The Dashboard is very user friendly. The colour coordinated fields make it easy to establish where bookings are coming from and you can see availability at a glance. It is very simple to reserve and edit guests bookings and you can communicate with them at the touch of a button when confirming reservations. Taking card payments and recording alternative transactions is very secure and helpful for record keeping.

Cons

There is one minor thing that I least like about this software. The Dashboard tells you when you have a new reservation from a 3rd party booking, however you have to scroll down the front page to look for a direct booking, unless you monitor your emails.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Deborah! We're so pleased to hear you like Inn Style.

Sharon from Burnside B&B

Great product & easy to use!!

After swapping to Inn Style I'm extremely impressed with the friendliness service & overall attention. The customer service is above & beyond I have ever received from any other agency.Simply the best!!! It doesn't matter if you ask a question a 10 pm there is always someone that'll happily send a replay. I won't be swapping from these guys they are just so incredibly patient & friendly.Thank you.x

Pros

The best thing is you can see each booking name if you hover over the booking,site it was booked from & amount to pay.Making a simple colour is easy to see.

Cons

Maybe too many options?I'm still learning how ever thing works as sometimes I only use some parts once a year.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks Sharon! We're so pleased that you love our support team. Let us know if you'd like to organise a refresher training session to go over any sections that you haven't used for a while. :)

Geoff from Primrose Cottage, Keswick

Class customer service....

Inn style has streamlined our online booking processes, and it's made it easy for customers and that's translated into less work for us for more bookings. Once a year I sit down and spend a while uploading prices for the coming year - other than that I nip on to confirm a booking with a couple of clicks - very rapid and easy and where ever I am I can now check up on my booking diary which used to be only accessible when at my laptop.

Pros

The online chat based customer service is truly brilliant - rare for me but I am happy to use it rather than call as it saves me loads of time - I have dealt with complex issues (mostly with my own understanding as I have zero patience) online whilst doing several other things at once. On the rare occasion I have phoned I've been met with the same friendly, helpful and efficient service. Only once has the issue proved to be the software - usually it's me being a clutz, and it was fixed in a few hours. Inn Style has allowed me to simplify my own processes, meaning I spend less time on booking admin, it does exactly what I need it to do.

Cons

The software handles much bigger and more complex operations than ours, so when one first looks at it it appears daunting. Don't be put off. It's a lot easier than it first looks.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Geoff! We're so pleased to hear that we've helped :)

Ben from Ferry Road Southwold

InControl with InnStyle

The overall experience of InnStyle is very very good. The software is excellent and support is brilliant. If you need any assistance the team at InnStyle are always around to go through anything with you. They explain everything clearly and with great knowledge. I wish all companies had this high level of customer support.

Pros

A comprehensive software package that allows total control over your bookings. The interface is clear and easy to use. All financial transactions are recorded clearly, and we have ours linked to Stripe for secure payments. Notes can be made on individual guests on there individual booking sheet, to remind you of any particular requests. It can be configured to your requirements, how you like to work so that it becomes more instinctive for the user. The software has so many further functions and layers that one can use, from room analysis and reservation reports to payment reposts and reviews.

Cons

I would like to see further developments on the client interface

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review Ben! We're so pleased you like Inn Style, and I'll pass your positive comments onto the support team. :)

ROBERT from HIGHGROVE BARNS LUXURY HOLIDAY COTTAGES

Innstyle really has it - Style!

It must be hard to survive without online booking on your website so making the right choice and getting the right help is paramount in reducing the headaches that have come with the big changes in how guests book.

Pros

I checked out lots of booking systems and networked with forums before I decided on Innstyle following an enthusiastic recommendation from one of our network. I particularly value its syncing with Booking.com and others so I can avoid double booking. All the staff are friendly and helpful even when I ask newbie questions. The system is quite user friendly although navigation can at times be challenging for those of us from the pre-computer era! Thanks for all your help getting us on Expedia and a Very Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Cons

As above - sometimes the explanations are not as explicit for those technologically challenged!

Response from Inn Style

Replied January 2019

Happy New Year Rob! Thanks for the review. We will continue to ensure that our system is as user-friendly as possible :)

Rochelle from The Fox and Hounds

Simple to use and wonderful customer support

We initially moved from a competitor, which was more expensive . The changeover was seamless, and after 2 years, I can honestly recommend Inn Style as the PMS to use if you are an independent small hotelier, B&B or guesthouse. The main reason is the simplicity of the system. The software has vastly streamlined our day to day tasks, increased our visibility and maximised our direct bookings through our website. I am not vey IT savvy, so I am always impressed with the support I receive from their team. A great product!

Pros

Ease of use Intuitive software Customer support team Increased sales

Cons

No problems I can think of, but If I i had to think of something, integrations to accounting software and POS systems would help.

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

Value for money and simplicity

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the review Rochelle! We're really pleased to hear that Inn Style has helped streamline the back office work and increase your direct bookings in the process. We've recently integrated with Kobas (EPos) and we're also working on a Xero integration at the moment. As and when we're able to integrate with more EPoS systems we'll let you know! Have a great week.

Martin from Stay Cotswolds

Getting better but...

It works but plenty of room for improvement.

Pros

Pretty good value and lots of functions.

Cons

Not very user friendly. Clunky navigation and awkward to move around the back office. Often illogical. I pointed out a few obvious flaws, like wrongly titled links and confusing use of English and they took no notice. Each 'booking' has a different (yet similar) reservation number and booking number - can be confusing - apparently a booking is different to a reservation!? Silly amateurish 'Ding a Ling' emails when you get bookings (would Airbnb do that?). Needs a more professional USER-oriented approach. Always adding and amending functionality - which can be useful - but without improving user experience. Uses Stripe for payments - with Stripe bank credits have no individual reference. So you have to then log in to Stripe, where only gross amounts are shown, and then try to cross reference to the net amounts received to find the booking (or is it reservation?) number to cross check. Nightmare.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Hi Martin, Thanks for your feedback, and sorry to hear that you find parts of the system confusing. Please let us know when would be a good time to organise a training call to cover these points. As always, don't hesitate to send us your feedback as to what developments you'd like to see :)

Daniel from Keswick Park Hotel

Making Management Easier

Pros

InnStyle has been improving year on year. Synching with more booking sites and making reservation management much easier and straightforward. The inclusion of a diary for housekeeping sheets is perfect, sections for public and private notes is good, and the ability to switch guests from room to room is pain free. The customer service is also fantastic, dealing with most issues quickly and efficiently.

Cons

There is no longer much to dislike, the team have worked hard on the software for the last few years to iron out the original issues.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback Daniel. We're delighted you like Inn Style, and it's great to hear that you're a fan of the new updates. :)

Tony from Avondale Guest House

Functional, flexible and supported by World Class Service

I have worked with Innstyle taking over the business and right from the start they have helped me with the platform. From walking me through the basics functionality to supporting me when I get stuck, which is often. They are constantly adding functionality to the platform and enhancing its look and feel. The team are always on hand to help and in many cases carry out the functions I 'should' do myself.

Pros

It is flexible and functional, as well as links to all my channels. It integrates well into my own website and is supported by world class service. The Innstyle team are always available and willing to help.

Cons

Nothing, only the features I have not yet discovered.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Tony! We're really pleased that you've enjoyed using Inn Style for so long.

Sylvia from Hospitality

First class booking system

As a small business this software has brought all our income streams together and therefore is so much easier to manage , emails, bookings, payments. If we have had a problem Inn Style are there to advise and help always with a smile, as with any business communication is key and Inn Style communicate regularly in a clear and concise way new innovations. We would certainly recommend.

Pros

The software is clear and concise all the information required in a easy format.

Cons

What I did like the least has recently been fixed, which was not been able to block out a specific room for multiple dates, so I am very happy now this is a simple process. Thank you Inn Style

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Sylvia! We're so pleased to hear that you like the latest update :)

Julie from MISS Julie caris

Amazing staff support

From start up to present daily use, a fabulous supportive experience.

Pros

The user friendly software. But most of all the fantastic on going technical support. The phone is always answered immediatly, by a willing and able person in the UK with no phone queue or recorded menu. This is worth so much to me. They listen to your problem and rectify it straight away and also adapt soft ware to accommodate your businesses needs. They go above and beyond. They are all amazing :)

Cons

I really could not find a fault or anything I dislike.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your lovely feedback Julie! I've passed on your comments to the support team. :)

James from The Pavement Palace

InnStyle best of the smaller providers

Have been working with them for around six years or more, I have recommended them to other hospitality companies too. From the outset they have been a responsive company offering a good product

Pros

The design of the control panel is very good and instinctive to navigate around, the integration with booking.com is good.

Cons

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review James! We're really pleased to hear you like the design of our system, and it's been great working with you for so many years. As always, feel free to get in touch if there's anything that we can help with!

Jamie from Gypsycastle camping

Excellent efficient customer service and platform

My overall experience with innstyle has been second to none from day one! They are a friendly knowledgeable team who strive to sort any issues immediately. Strongly recommend them

Pros

Easy to use, customisation is excellent and the customer service is prompt. Website integration is easy. I have used this software for a few years and have no intention of changing provider, the price is competitive and the customer service exceptional

Cons

No complaints whatsoever. The team are very knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your feedback Jamie! We're so pleased you love Inn Style long may that continue! Have a great week. :)

Gary from Laurel Bank Guesthouse

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A great platform that does what it need to with over complecation

Very good support and people seem to want to help. very satified overall

Pros

Ease of use and functionality, it has the required bells & whisles without complecation

Cons

If a booking comes in from booking.com we cannot manually move it if the room is of a differennt basis. we have to phone innstyle to get this done. A full online chat function would be useful

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Gary! We're pleased to hear that you find our system easy to use. Our online chat hours are between 8am and midnight GMT, so if ever you can't get to the phone then feel free to send us a message and we can move bookings for you that way too.

Susan from Seafield Barn

Excellent tool for my holiday home

As a single holiday home owner I can use Innstyle to manage my webpage and take my bookings. I was recommended to this platform by my son. From day one my experience of them has always been above and beyond!

Pros

The company is uk based and using the chat line is promptly dealt with. Easy to add bookings, contact guests and take payments. Easy to link up to other calendars. Quick online bookings and collection of secure payment

Cons

The 7 day wait for guests money payments to be processed by Stripe.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review Susan! We're delighted to hear you're so happy with Inn Style. Sadly we can't change Stripe's payout timeframe, as this is something that they determine. However we're more than happy to chat about other payment processors if you'd like to see what else is out there!

Katherine from Trevalgas Cottages

Excellent Holiday Cottage booking calandar

Very helpful team, always willing to provide advice. A few blips over the last few years, but most now sorted out, and improving the software all the time, based on feedback. Great that they are responsive to these

Pros

Automatic notifications, so that I don't have to manage the bookings and reminders myself

Cons

Would like more shortcuts for loading up discounts based on standard prices for different numbers of days

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Katherine! We're always working hard to keep Inn Style as user-friendly as possible, so we really appreciate any and all feedback you have about our system. :)

Terri from WildManDan Beercentric B&B

I reccomend them alllll the time

see previous comment.

Pros

The personal support and quick reply. Clean and easy for my customers to navigate.

Cons

I have used this group for the past 4.5 years. I have seen them grow, improve, address bugs, make the process more and more user friendly. Were there times when parts of the system were irriating, yes. But knowing that they are always working towards improvement and eager to help you navigate any problems far outweighed those moments.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thank you Terri! It's been great working with you for the last four years. We really appreciate you recommending us :)

Meirion from Bryn Eisteddfod Country House.

Couldn’t be without it!

Die to its ease of use as well easily incorporated into our website ithelped us immenseley when we started our business. Many other Channel Managers offer more bells and whistles but we like the simplicity and clearness of the dashboard etc. The customer service guys are also cool and very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use for ourselves who use it all the time as well as occasional staff use.

Cons

Honestly we can’t fault it. It does exactly what we want it to do.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks Meirion! We love working with you guys at Bryn Eisteddfod, and we're really pleased that you find Inn Style so user-friendly. (Thanks also for thinking we're cool.)

Alison from Hemscott Enterprises Ltd

Excellent Human Support

Excellent, if you have a problem the chat function is very efficient and if you need to speak to someone you can just pick up the phone. The best part about Inn Style for me is the easy access to the team and their responses.

Pros

The software is intuitive and packed with features but the support is fantastic.

Cons

Only the integration with some of the online booking agents, unfortunately the problem is not at the Inn Style end but the booking agents (we can't shuffle rooms around when they come via these channels).

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks Alison! We're so pleased that you've found our Support team so helpful.

Meira from Miss

Great satisfaction

No problems whatsoever. There are easy to follow tips if the office is closed. If you leave a message they always call back promptly.

Pros

The software is easy to follow. If unsure I can always call up the friendly team at Innstyle. The fact that the system syncs with most OTA's saving me time!!

Cons

The few teething problems when I started using it, otherwise no problems.

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

A friend recommended the Innstyle system, and gave me a demonstration at home here, Brilliant.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Meira! Have a great week.

John from Kynance House Group

A new start

On the whole, the best part of Innstyle has been the online assistance. For me, the system needs some more adaptations to make it what would be perfect in our industry.

Pros

There were some good functionality tweaks from our previous PMS.

Cons

The rigidity in not being able to move online bookings to different upgraded room types is particularly restrictive. Also the room price calculator is awful - tje total booking price needs to be inputted with the booking and, if the room checks out early the room still shows a debt, even if there isn't one.

Response from Inn Style

Replied August 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review John! We're really pleased you rate our online support so highly. You can drag and drop direct bookings into any room you like. However, upgrading bookings from online travel agents is something that we do for you just so we can make sure the OTAs are aware of room changes on their sites. If you send us a message through the in-app chat or give us a call, we're always happy to assist! If you've taken or recorded full payment for the booking, the balance will update accordingly. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch! Thanks again for using Inn Style.

jude from Hospitality

Easy to understand.

Exceptional. I have been in business for the past 10 years, i tried several booking software already, but inn Style changes the whole game. easy to navigate and fun to use without missing a point. and the most important, constantly improving. Good job . Oh one more thing, Customer support? Top notch. Money well invested.

Pros

Easy to navigate. straight to the point, very understandable.

Cons

none at all. Nothing to complain about. at least for me.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Jude! We're so pleased to hear that you find Inn Style is easy to use and great value for money.

James from Mannox Design Studio

Good evolution of product, responsive support and all round nice chaps.

Pros

Good user friendly interface, affordable for small businesses and scalable to larger ones. Easy to integrate.

Cons

Some minor convoluted elements to the product that are being ironed out, they could do with improved channel management like their booking.com api.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback James! Glad to hear you're a fan. We've recently rolled out some exciting updates and are currently revamping our pricing tool (which will push to booking.com and Expedia), so you'll soon see big improvements there too.

Helen from Stayinborrowdale

Great booking system

Great one stop system. The team are developing it all the time adding additional features. Excellent support offered.

Pros

Does almost everything I want in an online reservation system. Staff very receptive to customer suggestions and offer excellent support.

Cons

Takes a little bit of getting used to, but then doesn't anything! One size fits all approach works but you need to find the best fit for your own use.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Helen! We hope you like the most recent updates.

Emma from The Three Hills, Bartlow

Professional and Easy to Use

Pros

It is very easy to set up whatever the size of your business, and is generally very easy to use. I like the user interface with the customer.

Cons

It can sometimes be difficult to get the pricing synchronisation right with OTAs such as Booking.com and Expedia, but there is always someone on hand to help with this so it's not a problem.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Emma! We're just a phone call away if you ever need a hand with sending prices to OTAs :)

Diane from Skiddaw Grove Guest House

Excellent booking system with exceptional support

I have been working with Inn Style for several years now and they have developed over the years. They always listen to customer feedback and are constantly improving / keeping up to date as the industry develops.

Pros

Ease of use and good back-up if required.

Cons

Nothing - except the need to sign in again every time I restart my computer.

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Diane! It's been great working with you over the past few years, and we're so pleased to hear how happy you are with our system.

Eileen from The Vicarage B&B

Their customers really are kings

Outstanding. Best people to work with. I speak to support often, but not because there is a problem as such - it's because I have forgotten how to do something.

Pros

Support and training at the outset. Everyone we spoke to did exactly what they promised to do. That has continued.

Cons

There are a few things that we can't tailor and that have caused a few issues with website integration.

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

The people and how the interface looked. It looked intuitive to a large extent.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your feedback Eileen! It's been awesome working with you for the past couple of years, and long may that continue. Speak soon. :)

kelly from The Woodcote Hotel

Happy customer

Very good experience

Pros

Ease of use Low cost Online help the offer of a free temporary website and help setting it up..

Cons

Id like to link another app but I have been told it's not possible at the moment. This new app offers more in depth control of our bedrooms and the housekeeping.

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

ease of use, cost effective..

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the feedback Kelly! We're really pleased you find Inn Style so easy to use.

Malcolm from Morayfirth Camper and Caravan Hire

Fabulous

Innstyle literally saved me hundreds of hours work when I started using it!! Believe me it is the best value business tool you could ever invest in if your in the letting business. Fantastic

Pros

In style is very easy to setup and use and integrates intyour website seamlessly.

Cons

I do not have any issues or anything I would change

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks Malcom! It's been great working with you over the past few years, and we're delighted to have saved you so much admin.

Hilary from Bodalwyn Guest House

excellent support

To anyone who is nervous about going down the route of online bookings, you needn't be. This is easy to use, the staff are absolutely amazing and will endeavour to answer your queries even out of hours. So glad we joined.

Pros

pretty much idiot-proof. even my husband can use it.

Cons

can't think of anything at the moment really.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Haha thanks Hilary! Best wishes to you and Clive. It's been great working with you over the past few years.

Sarah from Heaton House Events Limited

Fantastic development!

Pros

Cons

As we are a very specific type of venue, we sometimes require a something specific, some of which I would consider paying for, but this isn't an option

Response from Inn Style

Replied December 2018

Thanks Sarah ¿ we aim to please! Really appreciate your feedback.

Julie from Self catering

So easy to use!

Very friendly and efficient team . If you need to know anything they are always on hand.

Pros

Very easy to get around the site, find what you need quickly. Very cost effective.

Cons

Sometime I get a little lost with next years prices but with a little help I get there in the end. It's an age thing with me!!!

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

It was actually my web designer that got me onto innstyle.

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review Julie! We're always around if you need a hand with loading prices. Happy to organise a refresher training session too, if that would help.

Catherine from Appletrees B&B

Top service

Absolutely top drawer . Helped with booking.com too

Pros

I love the technical support and the simplicity of use . When I was new to the system two years ago I got unlimited help to guide me through

Cons

There’s nothing I don’t like , I haven’t had any problems

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks Catherine! We really appreciate your feedback and support.

Bob from Drovers Retreat

Excellent!

First Class! Highly recommended.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, and feature-rich.

Cons

Managing sending of emails not easy. Some features slightly difficult to find

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the feedback Bob, and thank you for recommending us! Let us know which features you think are difficult to find, and we'll see if we can do something about that. Have a great week!

Chatney from Sleep inn & suites

What would I do without you?!?

We depend on our computer programs to keep our business running smoothly, without inn I don’t know what we would do!

Pros

It’s so easy to use and works so well. Makes my job so much easier!

Cons

Nothing I didn’t like! Other than my computer at home doesn’t have it.

Response from Inn Style

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your review Chatney! We're so pleased you love Inn Style. :)

Emma from Somerset Yurts

Excellent platform

We found our precious software wasn’t user friendly for customers using mobile devices and Inn Style has helped us improve that.

Pros

Much better user experience for me as well as our customers booking online

Cons

Having to enter my password every time I access from my phone or iPad

Reasons for Choosing Inn Style

Recommended by my sister and excellent demo by team

Response from Inn Style

Replied July 2019

Thanks for your review Emma! Great to have you onboard. :)