• Pros

• "Easy to use and multi functionality "

• "We have used your product from the beginning of our Hotel existence and highly satisfied! The software is easy to use for the innkeeper and future guests"

• "I liked how easy this was to use and how quickly my employees were able to use it as well. My biggest concern when choosing a PMS system is customer care and this PMS has a good one! "

• Cons

• "support delay mostly on weekend but over all they manage it. "

• "When there're some problems, the staffs are willing to help and solve the problems instantly. They also keep on improving the software to serve customers needs."

• " Sometimes it becomes slow especially in raining season, I think it is internet problem. "

Browse Innkey PMS Reviews

Rohit from Hotel Shree Vatika

InnkeyPMS is a perfect solution for our hotel.

We have been very happy since implementing InnkeyPMS over 2 years ago. The training was very good, they are always helpful if we have questions, and I am impressed by the features they continue to add. I am happy to highly recommend both the product and the company.

Pros

We can effectively manage our online bookings with their seamless integration with almost every OTA we can think of. No more hassles about rate and room inventory updates as well as overbooking. Our workload is reduced significantly as a result and we can cater to our guests better. The best part of interface is, they provide interface log, which gives clear understanding of every communication between PMS and online channels on rate and inventory updates.

Cons

Everything is ok, except They should provide some keyboard shortcuts.

Mohammad from Hotel Western

I don't have a huge background in hospitality so changing to Innkey was like a breath of fresh air.

The level of support we've received from Innkey has been outstanding. We're a bit different from the normal clientele, being a social service provider moving into temporary accommodation management to support our clients and community. customer support were was friendly, polite and very helpful - providing us with training and set up to meet our business needs.

Pros

Reporting features, customer support and user friendly! The product works well and delivers on what's expected. Its reporting features are impressive, allowing us to make smarter decisions around property acquisition and tenancy trends. The integration with tally ERP 9.0 and QuickBooks accounting software streamlines the billing process.

Gita from Comfort Inn

Old software

if you like old software then go ahead, if not I would choose something more updated.

Pros

Cons

It is very outdated in my opinion. It doesnt let you connect with Channel Managers and to me that was important because majority of my reservations came from 3rd party channel managers.

Mr. Golu from Hotel Amar Vilas

Satisfied

The most? It's so hard to tell since all the features are so good. You can feel the philosophy and every feature really "make sense". Since they know and have lots of experience in this industry, often what seemed to us unnecessary or inconvenient turn out to be necessary and as convenient as we use further. Well, what we like the most about this system is that we can feel the presence of Innkey staff behind the system.

Pros

This software is really the best, only as any other software you do need to work with it, set it up as per your exact needs and use all the functions that are available and handed to you on a silver plate so to speak. As the system does not know what the best is, this part of the set up system is up to you to take care of. But its all there, and their customer service team will advise the best paths to take.

Navneet from Raghu Mahal Hotel

We recommend Innkey to any other users or companies looking for data quality and a system which informs your decision making.

Makes accounting simple, including reconciling both card and cash transactions which had previously a nightmare. And has been simple in collecting guest information and using that for repeat guests. The reports are simple and uncomplicated, and the service has been fantastic throughout. We have been showing it off to all those in the industry. The team at Innkey are constantly reviewing the software and listening to user’s feedback to improve the software. I can only see Innkey becoming a better and better product with time, to improve its usability and features. Thanks, Innkey Team

Pros

We recently took over a motel, and along with it was a mess of a reservation system. We looked around at a range of options and settled with Innkey cloud based and ease in the entire reservation process. We have got that and a whole lot more, It is incredibly user friendly, especially for us with a touch screen system.

Mr. Shirin from HOTEL SPITI

Great products, i am enjoying with this software

The simplicity and intuitive handling of daily tasks of your business creates a great work flow. I love the rates section and automatic price changes which can be adjusted to seasonal or promotional needs.

Pros

Stable, easy to use on a daily basic, deliver all data you need. And you can start up like it’s an electronic paper you use, and expand with a lot of function.What I like the most is the customer support from Innkey pms, the live chat support is really a great help for many times.

Cons

you can not changes after the guest check out that means back date entry not allowed i have asked them about these cons, and they have revert like it is for security purpose and one of their support executive has explained me in detailed.

Manish from Hotel Jain Excellency

Excellent product for manage multiple property with single software

Great product, they seem to actually care about our almost all requirements, and I have come to have a personal relationship with the company. Try InnkeyPMS. I am sure you will like it!!!

Pros

InnkeyPMS with its intuitive user interface has enabled me to stay on top of the most important statistics about the hotel. Combine this with its brilliant mobile alert app I am informed on the go about the key statistics and stuff happening at the hotel. The only con I can think of is having a better documentation of the vast number of features present so that we can leverage the maximum out of it.

Cons

Some time support gets delayed, specially over a weekend, but it ok, they manage it

Ms. from Jhora Magra Hotel

satisfied, some time support delay

We are using InnkeyPMS for more than 2 years now. It has made things more simpler and eased the extra burden mainly for the front office staff and enabling them to attend guest more efficiently.

Pros

InnkeyPMS has the most user friendly interface I have ever worked with. All the information you need is accessible very easily. From important statistics to complex master setups all are just a few clicks away. This combined with extensive training and on-boarding process helps you get the best out of the software. You don’t fumble around using it instead it helps you achieve your potential.

Cons

The only issue is you can not operate software if internet connection is down.

Mr. Singh from Hotel Golden Gate

All of this with cloud based software which means I can access Innkey from any computer anywhere, or indeed the world It combines seamlessly with Staah and many more channel manager to integrate our online bookings with our phone bookings to give us a complete picture of our B&B business. This gives us a far better insight into decision making for the future.

Pros

Innkey promised to streamline our booking systems and give us the sort of stats and control a large very expensive accommodation booking program would deliver

Cons

Nothing yet

Mr. Vikas from Hotels

excellent

Innkey solves our central sales office requirements tremendously well. Our internal processes efficiency with respect to managing multiple sales channels has improved using Innkey as well as guest and coordination. Innkey integrates an online hotel booking engine and automated channel so it's making very easy to manage room inventory with a cloud-based as well booking chart. innkey Maximize your revenues, with innkey’s automated channel manage and automatically pushed all unsold room to OTAs. I highly recommended innkey for hotel management

Pros

I highly recommended innkey for hotel management.

Cons

some time support delayed

Thilan from Stamford Star Hotel

InnkeyPMS solved our problems

Integrated solution, I found this is the only PMS who supports all the verticals, B&B and Full Service hotel. we have implemented this system at our hotel, having 55 rooms, restaurant and coffee shop. InnkeyPMS provides seamless interface among various department like Front Desk, F&B, Central Store and Housekeeping. Even it provides integrated financial accounting. They do support third party interface like quick book. InnkeyPMS provides all major channel manages like Siteminder, Rate Tiger, Staah, Axis Rooms etc. for 2 way OTA interface.

Pros

1. Integrated solution features all the operational departments like, reservation, front desk, F&B, central store, housekeeping and finance 2. Seamless two way interface with OTAs/GDS, Innkeypms supports all major channel managers like Siteminder, Ratetiger, Staah, Axis Rooms etc. 3. Online booking support from hotel website with integrated payment gateways, without any commission and transaction fees. 4. Integrated Revenue Management tools, allows hotelier to see live rates of your competitors, which helps to decide at which rate you should sale your next room on OTAs

Cons

It is 100% on CLOUD, so if you do not have internet connection, you can not operate software, although they generate proforma invoices for all guests staying in rooms at night ans email to hotel email address, so in case of internet is down in the morning you have status of every rooms upto previous night.

Madhur from Apex Group of Hotels

Good software i am managing my 2 hotel

You will not find software offering the same features, easy to use capability, stability, and reliability even for a much higher price. I have no doubt that you will be convinced about it after looking at their features list and interactive demo.

Pros

We have been using InnkeyPMS since last 4 years now and we can say that it entrenches to almost all of our complex packages. From rates and discounts to cancellation policies and extra services, we say it and InnkeyPMS has the package ready. This has allowed us to market our hotel better and at the same time remove much of the operational overheads involved in a tourist hotel like ours.

Mr. from Kwality's Motel Shiraz

satisfied

We were using some local software earlier, but after we move to InnkeyPMS, we are absolutely happy, I strongly recommend you.

Pros

One of the most important challenge we faced before was of not being able to keep track of all the customers that had visited us and thus weren’t able to entice them to visit us again. But with InnkeyPMS we overcame this and more. A full fledged CRM was just what we needed. Now we able to track our customers across our different hotels and market them with customized offers right from here. This has been a major boost for us in terms of our revenue and we can’t thank guys over at InnkeyPMS enough for that.

Harish from Samsara Desert Camp & Resort

The software is straightforward, comprehensive, and simple to learn

Rates can be swiftly altered as needed, allowing flexibility between platforms with a simple 'click'. As a multi-property operation, the ease with which we can switch between properties in seconds allows much more efficient daily operations---from our ownership and accounting departments to reception staff.

Pros

Support team! Flexibility and Customization or Property configuration Rate Wizard Report Wizard Simplicity of use Comprehensive Reports Multi-property seamless-ness and frequently updated

Cons

If you don't have internet connection you can not operate the software as it is cloud based software so you must haave internet connection

Sudhir from Jalsa Banquet

Banquet module is amazing

Innkey is a very easy system to use. When I started, I was stress about learning everything because I was at the box-office and I have a lot of system to work with. But Innkey was not complicated

Pros

It is easy to use and everything is clear. I can do a reservation in less than 7 minutes if a client call me and already know exactly what he wants! That makes reservation so much better! Before I didn’t want to do package because I thought it was complicated, but not at all, now I love working with Innkey!

Cons

support delay mostly on weekend but over all they manage it.

Mr. Parminder from HOTEL BEE TOWN

innkeypms is a great product.

Keep it up, innkeypms team, thank you very much for application which very use full for our hotel operation

Pros

it is very easy to use, the best part of innkeypms user interface is all related information are right there, moment you think about some additional information it is always available. I must appreciate the hard work they puts in to design every screen.

Cons

Some time slow as it is cloud based so you need the internet connection if your internet connection is slow you can not use software properly, you can use but it is very slow due to internet connection

Chaudhry from Hotel President Indore

IF YOU ARE REALLY LOOKING FOR GOOD SYSTEM FOR YOUR PROPERTY THIS IS THE ONE. ALL IN ONE SYSTEM. KEEP IT UP.

Easy and user friendly. No words could express how much I love the system

Pros

First I was not sure if this is what I was looking for but honestly after joining hands with InnkeyPMS all my problems have been solved. - Good Facility - Great Customer Support - They always listen to your needs - Live customer support platform ( ooh i am in love with it) - They are so friendly and Great people to work with

Cons

Nothing....

David from Lusaka Hotel

It is the only hotel software which support entire operation across all departments.

Pros

I am using Innkeypms since last 5 years, it is single solution for entire hotel operation right from reservation, front desk, point of sale, stores and inventory, housekeeping, maintainable and even integrated financial accounting. Very few software has all the modules on cloud, it is very important for a hotelier to have single software across departments which can talk to each other. Most important is support is excellent, relative and more importantly it is very effective. They also support OTA interface as well as online booking from hotel website.

Cons

support get delayed

Anil from The Grand Hotel

Easy to use, good, positive

Go for innkeyPMS

Pros

A proper process with checks and balances is required to ensure smooth running of a large hotel as ours. InnkeyPMS with its detailed logs of all the important functions allow us to monitor and improve our operations. This along with user rights for almost all levels ensures that the right information is accessible to the right person and helps us avoid confusion and communication gaps.

Cons

We are in army area, so it is a big issue when internet is down, innkeypms does not work.

Nilesh from Hotel Kalindi Palace

The features and functionality is very applicable in my business.

The grid is versatile and makes it easy to access individual reservations. They also have GREAT customer serviced and are always available to help

Pros

It was a very easy transition to switch to Innkey. The training was done, in a very professional way. The team support was there from the beginning and NO waiting time if you needed assistance even after hours and on weekends and they provide documentation for issue and assistant that how will you do your own.

Mr. Ashish from HOTEL SATYA HEERA

- You can manage multiple properties with single window

Accounting software integrated smoothly as well as channel management functionality.

Pros

For Different Hotels, Restaurants, Bars we use the multi-property environment. One log-in for all hotels. It's easier to report and analyse the total business mix for our Sales & Marketing team. Our centralised reservations department can check availability across all hotels and book rooms instantly.

Cons

Support delayed mostly on weekend

Nisha from Priya Hotels

innkey solving our all issue regarding transaction and all our hotel transaction

I have been working in different hotels with different software and I think Innkey is one of the most «friendly» one I have been working with. It's easy to use, you can do a lot of tasks with it. We also have a software for our marina and our spa. It would actually perfect it there would be a way we could use Innkey for these spheres of our business as well.

Pros

Easy to use and multi functionality

Cons

Not yet

Mr. Sunil from Rajhans Regent

We've tried a few different property software before Innkey, but Innkey is our favourite.

What I really like about this software am that it can be used anywhere, as it's a cloud based program. I also like that I can manage all of the OTAs from this software. Not only that this software is user friendly but also its staffs are friendly.

Pros

Easy to book and check room availability. Can be used anywhere. Booking data is linked with OTAs and Innkey booking engine.

shohil from Hotel Royal Highness

Over all good functionality

Ease of use, no risk of double-bookings. We love the new Innkey Alert , Laundry menu, order taking app tooo!

Pros

We are a long time Innkey customer and it has been a central part of our business for many years. Inney helps us manage our room inventory across a number of OTAs without the risk of double-bookings, and the Innkey Booking Engine lets us take direct bookings from our own website.

Cons

Some time slow there is possibility that their server is slow

Mr. Pulkit from Brijwasi Lands & brijwasi Royal

Innkeypms just not saves our staff's time but also make them more efficient

I would recommend InnkeyPMS for businesses of any size. It is a technology and service partner you need to have.

Pros

When we started our hotel business, we knew that we needed software that had a proven track record and excellent customer support. After careful research, we chose InnkeyPMS. Since then, we have tripled in size and the InnkeyPMS team has been there with us all the way.

Cons

No back date entry allowed

Ms from LARIYA RESORT

As a property owner in several holiday areas we could only wish that all our managers used Innkey.

Pros

I am impressed by the features they continue to add. I have been with InnkeyPMS for 4 years and I'm still amazed at their service and support! I was new to this industry when I started and they were more than helpful and continue to be. Their technical support is amazing to respond instantly and always willing to help and figure something out for you.

Cons

Niranjan from Serenity Inn (Group of hotels)

You can manage multiple properties with single screen.

Our centralised reservations department can check availability across all hotels and book rooms instantly. It gives a great first impression which we all know to be a crucial touch point at any hotel.

Pros

For Different Hotels we use the multi-property environment. One log-in for all hotels. It's easier to report and analyse the total business mix for our Sales & Marketing team

Cons

Back date entry not allowed, sometime slow,

Jayant from Spectrum Hotel

I would Rightly Suggest InnkeyPMS to Anyone Looking for a Good PMS

Pros

We are 52 rooms hotel at Udaipur, InnkeyPMS, possess all the functions required for running a hotel like ours. It easily takes cares of commission free bookings from the website, bookings from my travel agents and I can view all of that from my dashboard. I would rightly suggest InnkeyPMS to anyone looking for a good PMS.

Cons

don't think so

Darshen from The Lotus Hotel

Excellent software for running your automatic

Uptime is great ... meets all of our needs ... customer support is excellent ... time saver, especially with repeat customers ... love the ability to quickly send a confirmation to our guests. We helped sell your system to another local bed and breakfast!

Pros

I have been using this product for running my B&B for over years. Although I use a variety of booking services, InnkeyPMS is my master software for managing reservations, running financial reports and coordinating cleaning services for my properties. Can't live without it!

Mr from Hotel Ganpati

Great customer support on a daily basis. The support from India is the best I've seen. I really didn't have a frame of reference for this but Innkey does just what I need.

Pros

What they don't have- they try to accommodate or they attempt to work on building something that will work. Are they more expensive than other companies? Yes! The support is worth is. The product is worth it. The no contract is worth it! It's worth trying for sure!

Surabh from Hotel Raj Laxmi

I strongly recommend this PMS.

A proper process with checks and balances is required to ensure smooth running of a large hotel as ours.This along with user rights for almost all levels ensures that the right information is accessible to the right person and helps us avoid confusion and communication gaps.

Vijay from Hotel Hillock

Excellent user interface and navigation to reservation process

Pros

Reservation is ultimate module of InnkeyPMS. The entire reservation process from room availability, rate inquiry, negotiation to generation of quote has been understood properly and implemented very well. I recommend you to view their video. all features are nice and excellent performance

Cons

some time support delay

Dhiraj from Manvar Resort

Very happy with the system

Pros

It's so hard to tell since all the features are so good. You can feel the philosophy and every feature really "make sense". it’s giving you the perfect opportunity to set the best rate strategy at all times

Balveer from DIVINITY BY AUDRA HOTELS

Being hotelier i will undoubtedly recommend this software...

the staffs are willing to help and solve the problems instantly

Pros

I found Innkey 3 years ago, the very first thing I noticed was the prompt and polite support response which is always the same. The software is extremely easy and generates great reports having a huge impact on my business. I couldn't be happier and look forward to keep growing and collaborating together.

Khaki from The Perch Hotel

We wouldn't be as successful without the Innkey system.

Having looked at several Property Management systems, this fits perfectly with what we want to achieve. From ease of use all the way through to obtaining the reports we need, this is ideal

Pros

Innkey automatically takes care of many processes and task needed to run our hotel smoothly, we have all the information we need to understand how our business is performing right at our fingertips.

AK from Hotel Garden Inn(Dhaka)

Do not make your next PMS purchasing decision without first calling the Innkey Team and exploring their capabilities.

They continue to upgrade the software and listen to their clients so any questions regarding what you might think is missing, ask them, and you may see it added to the next upgrade.

Pros

We are very pleased with innkey and impressed with the way they are Developing the system keep up the place and you will go far. what really makes me come back Innkey time and time again is the customer service form the team. Excellent, very friendly and super efficient, well done guys, keep up the good work guys!

Mr Dilip from Accomodation

Innkey is the right partner for us hoteliers in a fast changing hospitality industry

able to easily manage his or her department's duties via mobile devices, so the main focus of the hotel team can be guest experience. Innkey also helps you with revenues and ADR,

Pros

Innkey is a knowledgeable partner with years of experience in the hotel business. Support from passionate professionals with the right expertise and knowledge of the industry. Innkey will boost your total revenue and ADR.

Cons

Some time slow

Satyaketu from THE OASIS

The ease of booking for future guests and the various reports and improvements they have and continue to provide

We would highly recommend this company for not only their software program but their tech support also!!

shashank from Hotel K International

Having looked at several Property Management systems, this fits perfectly with what we want to achieve. From the ease of use all the way through to obtaining the reports we need, this is ideal. We wouldn't be as successful without the Innkey system.

Pros

with its revenue and occupancy reports, we have all the information we need to understand how our business is performing right at our fingertips.

Akhilesh from Hotel K C Inn

it offers a lot of features for an affordable price.

Don't decide to use another PMS before you at least talk to them

Pros

It’s easy to use, has number of great functions and everything is just logical. With more and more interfaces being build it gets even better. Their customer service is always there to help and assist you.

Afzan from SHEPHERDS BUSH BONTIQUE HOTEL

Innkey is not only easy to use but the customer service is amazing! I have never waited more than a few hours for assistance with any issue.

Innkey is my brain. I get reservations from multiple sources, so well designed with improvements coming regularly. I love having so much control over which features to use. The help desk is outstanding. I wouldn't have lasted this long in this business without it.

Pros

Integration with Staah and siteminder, allows auto-population from OTAs - we don't have to worry about constantly adjusting availability anymore. Very user friendly

Keshav from Hotel Rajlaxmi

Thus far I am very happy with Innkey.

Good overall solution for managing rooms and reservations. Has made the whole process simple and easy to follow for front desk staff.

Pros

Easy to read and understand once you go through the training. Customer’s services have been a great help.

Jitendra from The jaipur House

Thank you Innkey for assisting us in organizing our property. Well done.

To be fair they have the fastest and most responsive customer care centre I have ever seen. No waiting lists or waiting tickets. Support direct and with one click.

Pros

We recently switched to Innkey and it was absolutely worth it. They are quite new on the market and the great thing about that is that the Innkey team constantly working on improvements, currently is working on more reporting features which we are very excited about.

Sukesh from AGS Holidays nd Resorts

satisfied

All staff members have been extremely helpful and responsive special thanks to Harshit, from our sales rep, highly recommends Innkey - it offers a lot of features for an affordable price.

Pros

We love how user friendly the software is and the customer service has been great, and all modules are excellent

Cons

Not yet